Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #1801
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Good Morning Sunday~Happy Resurrection Day!!

Churched it up this morning and then stayed on afterwards for a bit of chow & chat. Full on reckless abandon took place with about 3/4 cup of fresh fruit salad. Afterwards we hit the market for some grub makings.

A couple little irritations: I feel like Tom is on board; and I can't figure out if he -should- be or not. I didn't write it down on the calendar last month to know. Then there's the lame little ish of having developed a stupid little break out right at me face and lip line...so that it -looks- like I've got some sorta lip outbreak. I Don't!! But it looks like I do!!
Oh yeah, and I guess I'd like to add; the little teeny bopper~punk girls on the youtuber make applying diff shadow combos easy. My look came off lookin' like something a drunk Cindi Lauper or maybe more fitting, Boy George, would create. Oh and you know how there's no extra time on Sunday mornings anymore, prior to heading out..., so, I got to roll just as I was!!

A couple loads of launderings need to go down around this joint. Some other junk too...but if any of that's gonna happen...I do reckon a nap needs to take place.

After a while Crock-a-dial!!

Friday, Nov. 14th, 2014 = 183.5 Didn't earn it...but I'll take it!!

Friday, Nov. 21st, 2014 =

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #1802
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here ye~Here ye, let it be known; Tom is a DB and here whether I was prepared, or not...and according to the calendar, will arrive again next month...ON our wedding anni. That's just stupid!!

Stunk up the whole homestead with steaming up some brocc for breakie.
-Should- have steamed that stuff up out back!!

Speaking of stench...meant to tell ya...I may have stumbled on pure brilliance, or a super bad/toxic idea. A while back I'd picked up about a dozen Glade "Hawaiian Breeze" air sprays, as they were on sale for a buck a piece. I don't usually use sprays. I just felt compelled...at a buck a piece!! So anyhow...I never use them...ever. I don't like spraying stuff and knowing that it's just landing all over stuff & the floor.
Then I got to thinking; what about spraying a puddles worth into the scentsy, and lettin' it put off it's scentage that way?
My concern is that I don't wanna expose the kids or us, to extra toxins...by heating chemicals that then float in the air.
So maybe it's a great - bad idea!!

Weekends go by soooo fast. I'm already fully jonesing for the next one!!

How much down time do you have before you're planning to return to the workforce?? I'm gonna vote that you take the whole rest of the week off, and not return till next Monday. If that's not scheduled out that way...just pass Big Boss Man's # and I'll try to make it so.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #1803
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One more -deep thought-!!

So, having endured the Hunk's head cold crisis last week , and fully earning -all- his man points, by default, I feel as though a catalog of goods should accompany the points. Ya know what I mean?!
Like I dunno, maybe something like a little Harriet Carter or Avon catalog; with my points total stamped on the cover, and free shipping.
Yes, that seems only right!!

<---Yepp!!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #1804
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy Tuesday!!

SOOOOO Excited for you to return!! And, I can't wait to hear all your tales from your adventures!! I bet your pups will be beside themselves with Joy to see you guys!!

Same ole same here. Gonna whirl thru the homestead for a quick sparkle, make a vile juice-shake for us, and a couple phone calls to set up the dumb EKG & labs for tomorrow.

Catch up when you've caught your breath over there!!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #1805
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YO!!

Back from the workforce & from hittin' the market. Fun afternoon of classes, but really...I'm stokered to be home and chillin' with the Little's.

Both of us were straight ravenous when we walked in the door, so we went right into making fat-loaded, fam sized salads...each. That's how we roll...and why we roll.

We spent a smidge of time in the kitchen housewares dept. this eve., trying to figure out if we need a industrial strength Ninja blender. I think we might...and if we do...it would be a great idea to pick it up by Saturday, as it's on sale till then.
Originally I thought we should pick up a Vitamix. I've been thinking on that for maybe a year or so. In that time, the price has just continued to raise on that bad boy. We weren't even looking at picking up a brand new one...just a reconditioned one. Now they're $299!!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #1806
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Hiya!!!!

I gotta catch up and get a couple of more things done around here but will be back tonight!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #1807
Blabbermouth!!!

OH boy where to start????

Well first off...how did the EKG go??

And other pressing matters....I died laughing at the Cindi Lauper/Boy George image!!!! Hey I always thought both of them looked totally rad! Go for it!!

The blender sitch....I have no idea on! Are you wanting a blender or a juicer??? I have that nutri bullet and it works great but I have never had a high end one so don't know if it really is great or just better than a regular blender.

YES! You did earn enough points to order out of the mags! And with TOM in the house you earn double!! Did I tell you if I don't have TOM visit by 5-1 I have to go on hormones?? I don't remember if I told ya or not! Also have an ultrasound to check out me innards to see what is going wrong in there! Hey I am totally fine with a few missed visits! Really!

Hey don't forget to remind me to get a curly~que gadget!!!!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 04-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #1808
Blabbermouth!!!

We just had the best time ever!! Got in about 5 to the hotel, our groceries were delivered shortly after that and we were at the Magic Kingdom by 6 and stayed until it closed down at 1 am! Got back to the hotel and in bed by 2, woke up the next morning at 10:30 and headed out to Hollywood Studios. Spent all day there having a blast! Sat. we went to Animal Kingdom around noon and stayed till about 6. Then went to Downtown disney and ate at a really yummy Irish place that had all sorts of river dance type girls dancing all night! So fun! Easter we got up and got to Magic Kingdom by 10. It was just awesome! We had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner at the Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant....it was amazing! Saw 3 parades, a light show on the castle, and fireworks at night! Oh and fireworks during one of the parades in the afternoon. I didn't know about the fireworks during the day and we happen to walk by a photographer and I said to ML lets have our pic taken in front of the castle, that photographer is not busy. So we go up to her and she is like oh great but hurry hurry let me get your pic right now! She is acting all stupid and hyper and I was so confused. Well turns out she knew exactly when the fireworks were going to go off and snatched our pic with them in the background!!! What great luck!!! Oh I just can't even tell you how much fun we had! I just love it there! I cried every day! I don't even ever cry but I was a basket case there!

I will have to send some more pics to you! Oh and I rode the Peter Pan ride twice!!!

Last edited by lotus33; 04-23-2014 at 08:15 PM..
Old 04-23-2014, 08:18 PM   #1809
Blabbermouth!!!

Was back to work today though Wish I had seen your note before! We got in about 5 last night so not too bad. Got all the laundry done and put away that night so it wasn't bad. House was a wreck though and I still havent cleaned! MIL was here for the dogs but never cleaned up after them so the floors and furniture are DiRTY!!!! Its a layer of dirt on everything! I will get it tomorrow!

I gotta hit the sack for the night though....so tired!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #1810
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WOW...you guys just totally had the best time ever!! And to the point of daily tears over it?! The whole experience clearly blew your mind!! How Awesome is that?!

Did I catch that right...your -groceries- were delivered to your room?? Like, what? Did you mean your bags??

I can't believe how late you guys partied it up on your first night there!!
Love that you guys got to go to the Lady & the Tramp for spaghetti and meatballs!!

What an Awesome fam vacation and the funnest, best memories shared!!
So funny about you gettin' your Peter Pan ride on...twice!!

Did your fireworks photo turn out well? Is it something you could/would wanna display for the fam to be able to pass by & recall the Greatest Fam vaca ever?

Were the Little's just as mesmerized as their folks were?

What was your weather like out there? Peeps are always telling us that it's very humid out there all the time. Was that your experience?

Sooooooooooo Glad you guys had such a fabulous time!! That's so Good for you guys to run off as a fam and really enjoy a fun time together!! Truly, those memories will stick with you all forever.

Any thoughts on making a return trip?!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #1811
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

And, before I forget...yes to sharing more piccy's and yes, I will remind you to pick up your squirlly veggie thing.

Welp I did get the labs taken care of this morning , but ran into a hitch on the EKG. Turns out the person capable of hookin' me up was called off onto another project, and if I'd wanted to wait for her to return & get it knocked out today, we'd have to wait for 2 hours, and likely be very pressed for time getting back into town in time for classes to start. No dice. So, that's been rescheduled for Friday morn.

So we just hit Costco for a handful of treats and Bed-Bath Beyond for the Ninja Blender.
I decided that I would not go with an upgrade on the juicer. In fact, I may just donate my $3 juicer back to the joint I picked it up at, as well as our blender.
I weighed the pros/cons about which to go with; blender vs. juicer, and just can't reconcile all the wasted produce with the juicers. We went with the Ninja Altima, as it looks like it can annihilate veggies to the point of thin shake drinks, and can be useful in a variety of other ways as well. I will spend some time messing around with it, and see if I can't also possibly get away with ditching our food processor as well. I'd like to just streamline these many gadgets as much as possible!!

Quick little tidbit before I throw meself to bed; it was a sparring day today, so I got a chance to beat up some little boys, and the Hunk.
Tomorrow we have two new adult students, (married couple and parents of two of our karate kid students). I'm lookin' forward to them being able to fight.

Alright, catch ya on the flip!!
*Sooooo Happy you're home!!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:19 PM   #1812
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh wait, one more thing!! No, I don't recall being aware that the doc's were trying to keep such close tabs on your tom, for the purpose of possibly deciding you might need to begin hormone treatment!!
I thought the absence of tom was just the welcomed side effect of having the earlier procedure, and that it was maybe even part of the goal. See how jumbled the theory can get when it's just based on me own concoctions!!
So as far as the hormones...have you -felt- an imbalance?

5/1 is right around the corner!! Hurry up Loter!!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #1813
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy Thursday!!

Busted open into the Ninja this morning!! Got 'em registered, washed up & used!!

Today's concoction consisted of:
Carrots
Ginger
Lemon
Parsley
Cuke
Kale

Yum!! Really it tastes much like what I think the remnants from a lawn mower bag/mulch pile would taste like. Whatever, it's still not as bad as that store bought vile green nutritional shake I was drinking on.

So...I am really just so happy to be making use of the whole veggies, and not losing the bulk of the products out the back side of a juicer.
Also, very pleased with the Ninja's ability to destroy the vegg I put in there. That thing's a Beast!!

I'm toying with the idea of attempting to chop down the green & purple cabbage we have, in order to produce cole slaw on Saturday, using the blender. From what I could see of it's pulsing/chopping abilities...it's given me hope that it'll turn out well.

Oh yeah, the 2nd run of our Karate ad comes out tomorrow!! We're at 18 students right now. Our goal is to only triple that & call it good. Any more than that and I think we'd have to consider a larger location. Neither one of us are eager to move from the current lo-cal, and really...we don't require much to get by. We'll see how this all play out.

Gotta go clean up my disaster of a kitch!!
Old 04-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #1814
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello! Busy day today! Got a text at 8 this morning that ML cousin who is the 3rd pregnant one delivered by emergency c-section last night. Her placenta tore away and they had to deliver the baby. Had a boy, he is 3.9lbs, 16 inches long. Sent me into hyperventilating mode! But he is doing well and might even be able to come off of the vent tonight!!! They let A go home when she reached 4lbs so maybe he wont have to be there too long

Then.......after work guess what I did??????

Went and bought the Veggetti! I it!!! Although I was totally excited about a carrot with peanut sauce recipe and I couldn't get the carrots to work But we had zoodles with spaghetti sauce and grilled turkey burgers and it was delish! The fams didn't even seem to mind it

I didn't read the instructions before using because I thought I was good to go. Didn't look at the little cap that came with it or what it might be used for and ended up slicing one of me knuckles before I thought....boy they should have something to hold the veg with so that doesn't happen. Oh wait....they did

Yay! I am glad you got your Ninja...only fitting that you go with that brand don't ya think??? I guess I still dont' know what all that thing does! I just thought it was a power blender. Might have to look into that and see! Sounds like you will get a lot of use from it though! Your drink sounds just retched though BLehc! The things we do I suppose its no worse than the poo poo pills

Oh boy! 2nd ad! Well I am sure this time around you will get more. With summer coming up the kids will need something to do! What are the prices after the introductory month??
Old 04-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #1815
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh jeeze, the dumb Tom. Well I had the cleaning out because Tom stayed on for like 3 weeks on 1 week off at near hemorrhage levels. Then afte the cleaning I was good for over a year of normal visits. Now...they are few and far between but when they do come its like 2 weeks. I am all over the place! She seems to think there is a hormonal imbalance but needs to take a gander first. She wanted to do biopsies but we were leaving for FL the next day and I was not having it!! What a nuisance!

I havent felt imbalanced.....but maybe that is why I was on the verge of tears so often!

Last edited by lotus33; 04-24-2014 at 07:00 PM..
Old 04-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #1816
Blabbermouth!!!

BBL...I gotta do a couple of things!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:38 PM   #1817
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, I'm back. I had to run the vacuum and grab the laundry and take it down stairs.

On the couch for the night now

I forgot one thing....my zoodles were super watery! I blanched them. Did not head the advice to lay it out on towel to drain really well though so they were really watery
Old 04-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #1818
Blabbermouth!!!

Yup you heard right....groceries. I found a place that delivers groceries so I ordered stuff for breakfast, lunch, and drinks. We ate breakfast in the room. Then packed lunches and took them with us. We only ate out for dinner. I wasn't spending another $100 a day for crappy breakfast and sandwiches.

The weather was great for us at the parks. But no sun and only low 70's. So totally perfect It rained for about an hour 1 day but no biggie...I had brought ponchos so we didn't even miss a beat!

Oh yes the littles were just as enthralled as we were! I am sure we will go back. We went 3 years ago so maybe in another 3 we will return!

I still have not seen the pic It is on a site to view and order, havent looked yet. ML did and said it was great though!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #1819
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow!! How handy is that, to have your grocery eats delivered!! Clearly that was a brilliant way to go & save on the ridiculous costs for the basics. Smart move, Loter!!
Annnnd you took ponchos!! You thought of every.last.detail!!
Did you guys bust out your kidney pack/championship belts during your excursions?!

Oh I can see how a person could easily lose their nubs using that veggettii...for sure!! I've nearly taken the tips of mine off too!! However, I still don't bother with their cap/guard thing. I just try to stay more aware of stopping short of clipping me nubs!!

I haven't boiled the zoodles. I've only ever used my steamer to steam them up. They're not in the least bit drippy or wet with that process.
I'm really enjoying just throwing a bit of butter and s&p on 'em, for quick eats. So many fun possibilities with that little gadget!!

So you don't believe you have PCOS? I guess having the sonogram will help to rule that out, if it's indeed on the table as even a wonder.
I tell ya, one minute I'm totally impressed with how resilient our bodies are...and then on the other hand...sometimes they just seem so fragile/delicate...and easily upset!!
It would sure be nice if they could supply you with more answers. Like some why's and how comes!!

Congratulations on this latest baby boy cousin!! What a freaker to have had to go into an emergency C-section!! How early was he?

Ha!! The Ninja name never even occurred to me. But now that you mention it...of course I had to go with that one!! If only I could have been mindful of that all important qualifier, as I was pondering the choices!!

So as for the classes and summer coming up; would you believe that is traditionally a tougher time for Martial Arts schools, to bring new students on? Yupp. Many families are bopping around during the summer time, and don't feel like they wanna take on a training commitment for their kiddos during that time. Not only that, they seem to feel that with the weather being so pleasant, their kiddo's are likely to get in their physical exercise outdoors, and instead plan to jump in once school starts back up.

We have 3 different plans for students to choose from:

$50 a month w/ a one yr. agreement
$60 a month w/ a 6 month agreement
$70 a month w/ a month to month agreement

2nd and 3rd family member can sign on for just $35 month, and 4th & beyond are totally for free.

Every student pays $25 for their belt testing fees (which includes their new belt, certificate and pine board they break), every 3 months, and of course they all purchase their sparring gear for themselves as well. We were able to get a killer deal and make the current full sets available to them for only $59.

Gotta go get this un-readying process underway & hit the sack. Early EKG nonsense in the morn.

Ketchup tomorrow!!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #1820
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Friday Night!!

So Glad for that!!

Bonsai'ed outta here early for the EKG. The tech wouldn't say much, but certainly gave the impression that all seemed quite well. I'm sure it is.

We stopped off to a joint called Natures's Choice, and picked up a couple nubs of Tumeric. It's supposed to cure all that ails ya!! So we're gonna add it to the shakes.

Took a little nappy before classes.

Fun Friday at the school; so that involved an obstacle course, balloons and kicking difficult to break boards.

Quick stop to the market and now to consider what this weekend should be about!!

What's goin' down in Lotytown?!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #1821
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Funny Coffee Commercial (Tampon) - YouTube
Old 04-26-2014, 08:19 AM   #1822
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Stoked for Saturday!!

The sun is shining!! However, it probably won't heat up past mid 50's.

Hunkie left out on the early, for men's breakie & bible study with buddies.

I'm thinking of pulling myself together & gettin' cleaned up.
There's a few outtings that we could consider today: The kids would enjoy a field trip to Anywhere's-ville, there's an Earth Day festival goin' on about less than a mile from us this afternoon, that we -could- bike to; if we had a mind to , there's some Falls very near us that we haven't checked out yet, compete with walking/biking trails...and if we're to stay around the homestead; there's a ton O' yard work out front. Oh, plus the Hunk has been slowly working on building railing/fencing onto the back deck, and I know he'd like to get that project wrapped up.

So...no shortage of possibilities today.

Also on the agenda is choring, and bustin' out the cole slaw in the blender. We'll see how that works!! Could end up turning it into a soup if I'm not careful!!

I need to remember to weigh tomorrow!! I've gotten off track, again.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #1823
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya! Happy Saturday to you!

Glad to hear good vibes about the EKG!

Just running through to say hi and get back off to work. I'm embarrassed to say that I am just today mopping the floors!! They were FILTHY when we go home Tuesday and I just said whatev! I think I am going to rock the entire back yard!!!! Then those dang beasts cant drag muck in with them!

Have a great fun day whatever you guys decide to do!

Oh I have been updating me walking points in the siggy when we go for walks! Going to try to make it out to see ya!! I am totally adding points for FL too! We walked a TON!
Old 04-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #1824
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The ambitious earlier post of our plans has fallen flat.

-Someone- came home draggin' tail tired from having gotten up so early, and got himself a nap in. Welp, that put a screeching halt to the blenderizing I was fixin' to do in the kitch and the choring.

So, I worked on trying to determine who I would pop in on today for a haircut. You know I just loathe getting my haircut. Everything about it!!

Once Hunkie got up from his nap, we headed out into town. I had him drop me off at the stylist & suggested he run around to his fave thrift shops.

The stylist turned out to be a super match for me. She really took the time to understand what my hair ish'es were and chatted to come up with the resolution. Also doesn't hurt that she's a Roller Derby girl.

Wrapped it up in town with a quick grab of ice cream cones from the market. Yes we did.

We drove by the festival, but didn't feel festive, so we didn't stop.

The -wanna's- to take on any grand adventure or project have left the building!! Entirely!!

So, while Hunkie watches one of his spy flicks...the kids & I will slink off & nap.

Oh yeah, let it be known...there's no shame in putting off cleaning when it's for the higher good, like having a fun time, or having just returned from that fun time. Those are *pass* worthy occasions. Really, they are what the pass was created for. So it's actually only right & just.

Rocking the yard seems like such a Great idea to me!! Seems like it would just help to eliminate so much dirt & dust too, not to mention mud & yuck.

Way to go on tracking your mileage!! One of these days we need to pedometer our day & see what it looks like!!

What's goin' on over in your neckage?
Old 04-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #1825
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Got a mediocre nap in. Our neighbor pals were revving their engines and blaring music during some of that...intermittently.

Busted out some chores, and then whirled a very green shake.
This one contained:

Kale
Ginger
Turmeric
Carrots
Lemon
Apple
Celery
Cukes
Parsley
Might have been it.

It made a lot. A whole pitchers worth. So there's some waiting for anybody who'd like a round!!

I tore down the remainder of a roasted chicken we'd grabbed at Costco the other day, and passed it along to the kids. They were happy!!
Gotta say though...I've heard many gals on the board rave about the Costco roasted chicky's, and really, our experience was that it was a very overly fatty chicky, and nothing too exciting flave wise.

Considering doing something mind blowingingly exciting...like laundry.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #1826
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Yay for Happy Sunday!!

Just a quick run through, before trackin' down some purty & headin' out to church it up.

I woke up thinking about one of my fave nudy colored lip balm stix I haven't seen for awhile. I couldn't get back to sleep, wondering which purse it must be kickin' it in. So...that was the end of the sleeps!! I got up, rummaged thru 6 different purses/bags, found it...and then went into purging receipts outta the purses/bags. Done!!

Throwin' back a couple glasses of last nights green blend & feelin' pretty spry!!
Oh yeah, 178.5 this morn.

There's choring and a market run in my future, at some point today. OoooOooh, and a nap would just be lovely!!

Enjoy your day!!
Ketchup laters!!
Old 04-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #1827
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whew, it's been a day!!

Churched. Had a hard time not getting ticked off at how shrilly & loud some gals voice was during sing-song.
<---Petty Grumbler. I know.

Sat with a nice couple during lunch-chow, who's eldest son (22 yr.'s old), is doing heroin. I can't even fathom how heart wrenching that would be.
Their youngest son (11 yr.'s old), may join on at Karate.

After eats we ran by the school, in order to grab one of the large heavy bags & bring it home, so as to dump the sand out of the base & refill it with water. It's much easier to move around with a base filled of water than of sand. However it's tougher to -kick- over with water than sand. We've gotta keep those guys challenged!!

Came home, had an ice cream cone...and was about to follow up with a second, when I spot two very small (small cat size) dogs, who are tethered together...and on the loose, running in the street.
So, I bonsai outta here, running after them...and they book off at about 15 times my speed down the road. Not hard to do apparently!! At that point they were about a block & a half ahead of me, and other folks got involved with grabbing them up.

We bailed outta here again, so I could drop the Hunk & the heavy bag at the school and hit the market, while he stayed behind & washed the flooring (mats).

Finally home for the day!! Tried to take a nap; didn't work out.

I made zoodles with mushrooms, feta and a garlicy alfredo sauce for dinn.

Made a BIG vat of green juice/shake. It has all kinds of wretch in there!!

I tried to pulse up some cabbage for slaw....but just as I had anticipated, I let that blender get too wiley and it turned the bottom half into juice. So, I said what the heck...that's not gonna recover well...so we'll just go with it and it gets to become the base for juice then.

Working on laundries now & may unpack the dishwasher & refill it.

A couple piccys: The BIG vat of green, the Ninja, and a fat hunk of swiss from Costco the other day <---that is already nearly gone!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-04-27 18.05.58.jpg (34.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-04-23 12.56.23.jpg (69.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-04-23 12.55.55.jpg (13.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #1828
Blabbermouth!!!

So my ADD kicked in reading your post. Once I noticed pictures I was like ooooh pics and skipped the last 2 lines of the post. Which in turn made the cheese pic very odd! I was just like well thats a random combo of pics! Is this like one of those -which of these things don't belong- things?? But I went back and reread the entire thing to learn about the almost gone hunk of cheese! Yum! One of my faves!

Oh the green drink just looks grody! I'm not gonna lie! How is it tasting? I don't think I have a clue what turmuric taste like. Is it spicy?

So I spent 7 hrs of my day today between driving to hospitals and visiting babies so cute....but so glad mine are older!
Then had a meltdown over the kids rooms and the amount of excess blah blah that is starting to accumulate. Like melt down of epic proportions! Between that and the girls just being mouthy today I just had it! Threw out a ton of stuff, went through every inch of their drawers and closets. Moved the furniture around and vac'd everywhere. Washed all the bedding and blankets and remade the beds. So that was what I did all afternoon in between baby visits! Was a lot to do! ML helped and the kids had to do their part too. Yeah it was a super fun afternoon

Think I will do my room tomorrow WHat?!?! Its not bad but the drawers could be gone through! Oh and I didn't notice until the other day but I have a little pot of hair removal wax and it tipped over in the basket it was in and slowly leaked on my make up area in my room I have no idea how I am going to get it off! Most likely ruined the wood!

Last edited by lotus33; 04-27-2014 at 08:28 PM..
Old 04-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #1829
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh on the way to the hospital tonight I just had A with me. We stopped at a new frozen yogurt place, partly from your ice cream text and partly cause I felt like a turd for turning into a 4 headed monster this afternoon!

Anyway....it was delish! Really good!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:37 PM   #1830
Blabbermouth!!!

Uhg....your friends with the heroin addict I just don't know how you even begin to deal with that!

Isn't it funny how you plan a day and then.....whappo.....nothing like you planned? Well that was my whole weekend too so we're in the same boat there!

On that note.....I think I am going to head to bed! Have lots more to comment on but gosh, I am just starting to crash! (I was up and out the door by 8!!!! That NEVER happens on a weekend!) No nap either! I am tuckered out all the sudden!

Good night!!!
Closed Thread