Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
aww kool
ur adorable

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Awwwe, Thank you, Naty. I don't think I knew how to smile right for the camera back in the day...for a long time.

So it's been fun chattin' with the ole school bud throughout the day. What a trip to peek into someones life, after sooooo many years.

Well, all things are mowed down around here, the strawberries got a good watering, visited with some neighbor buddies, picked up a few grocery items & now I'm onto the over-due mani~pedi. I used the Emjoy buffer, then soaked with the epsom...now it's nearly time to paint 'em!!

What did y'all do today?!

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =
Old 06-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loteage...Where you bee?!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #154
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Uhg....I thought I had a second to come chat but alas....they are back again.

See ya tonight!

Have a great day!
Old 06-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #155
Senior LCF Member

ok back on track follow my ideas and not follow what others think, just gets me to over do things..

so no atkins or fruit group for me lol

do what works and love lol

today did well

brfst- 3eggs nonstick spray n 2chews calcium b vit =12grams fiber
diet soda

lunch-3drums roasted broth fresh made
no salt but sub
soda

din-same but 2cups or 6nice portabella baby mushrooms

simple no extra odd ingredients

chick meets the egg lol

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50089...h=175&c=7&rs=1
Old 06-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow...I missed you guys and normal life!
That was just an exhausting weekend.

But they are gone now and I am soaking my feet in the mop bucket with the salt in it while ML and I are watching a movie. Ahhh....normal!
Old 06-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #157
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus33 View Post
Oh my..so much to say but i havebtongonto sleep. Just spent 3 hrs watchingva wedding photo dvd of bil and sil i thought it was going to b like 30 min!!

See you tomorrow! Good night guys!

Shawna!!! Your slipping! I was going through all the posts and saw this gibberish!!! How did you let that pass by and not call me out on it!

For the record....I was typing on my stupid NOOK tablet because the guests were on the couches and I couldn't get to my computer!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-02-2013 at 07:25 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #158
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I sooooooooooooooo your little truck with the pink face!!!!! Straight out of the movie cars!

And I want want want to go for a ride in that muscle car! So when I come to visit you one day can we go for a spin????

Oh what a cute little pic of you in grade school! How fun to get in touch with your old friend! Does he still live around there?

Lets talk about the yard though.....

Holy moly!!!! We got our work cut out back there! Its a big yard too! Whats going on in the chain link fence area? Is it a slope? Well, wait till I get some pics of mine up...its a wreck too! I am putting it on a 3 year plan cause it just tooo much for one season! Glad you found the posts for you!!! Gosh I pinterest!!!!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 06-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #159
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
ok back on track follow my ideas and not follow what others think, just gets me to over do things..

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50089...h=175&c=7&rs=1
Yes!!! Very good plan! You have to be happy with yourself first!

So whats going on in the creative department??? Any creations worth sharing???
Old 06-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well lookie what the cat drug in!!
I WANNA stay & chat it up...but I've gotta get a load of laundry folded/hung-put away, coffee's prepped-vites doled out, and the rest of the gettin' to bed process underway.

I've miSSSSSSSSSSSSSed you!! I can't wait to catch up!!
I'll chat with you tomorrow!! G'night!!

Totally agree Naty...ya gotta do whatcha gotta do!! You -know- what works well for you...so get on it!!

Nightage!!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Munnday!!

Gotta jam out some pretty this morning, run some errands, throw down some lunches & then I'm off to the big city...to go pop in for this 2.5 hr appt, for the Anaconda's 2nd ultrasound. I'm especially now hoping that these study folks find me to be a good match for their little research project, cause yesterday we found out that my insurance is making all kinds of changes to my policy and that has me starting all over as of June 30th with my deductable. So the thousands that we've paid in over the course of these 5/6 months, that had fully met the deductable for the year...mean nothing AND my new deductable is higher than it was before. Ummmm..., ok...this is where the choice comes in to either rant-scream-cry...OR...just shake it off-laugh it up & move on.
I've gotta hit the big ole Costco store while I'm out too, and possibly a couple other -funner- stores...oh yeah, and that pharma for dope. Gettin' me tireds on me just thinkin' it all thru!!

Ok, gotta bail to make this happen!! I'll check ya back this afternoon & ketchup!! Enjoy your day!!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #162
Senior LCF Member

i'm tryn under 1200 but feel ill think 1400-1500 be best if so lo carb..

hunger increase n headaches tired no todo energy..

well hope ok since 1145 yesterday try 1500 or lil under today
Old 06-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member

tried broomstick stitch last pic made into a scarf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00071.jpg (39.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00046.jpg (27.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00053.jpg (24.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

me wearing it lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9110_10200836014215419_93912646_n.jpg (14.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 945211_10200836013935412_893935822_n.jpg (13.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #165
Senior LCF Member

a box was 1st one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00071.jpg (39.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00072.jpg (38.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #166
Senior LCF Member

well says 1300 for 2lb loss a week on ********* n if 8lrg drums 4cups mushrooms and 3eggs equal 1395 its close can be ok at 1.5lbs or 1 as long something lol plus was my original amount food wanted to do lol
Old 06-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #167
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty! Cute!!! The scarf is super cute and I the little box!

Did you really eat 2 cups of mushrooms?? LOL I could not do that! Well unless they are fried in butter with onions and topped on a big fat steak!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #168
Blabbermouth!!!

What happened to today?? <<<< oh thats what happened!

Gonna be a busy week this week too...and next week...and then a week off!

This week I only have Wed off but G has her big 5th grade trip and I am going to chapperone. This where we are going. I just am worried that I won't be able to keep up! I am going to have to bring a bunch of pain meds with me so I can make it through the day!

Mystic Lake YMCA Camp ? Memories That Last a Lifetime

Then Friday KaKa is coming again for the weekend. A has 2 birthday parties. G has one. We have a wedding reception/BBQ to go to and I have to cook for it and man the food stations.

KaKa= ML brother and wife. Kenneth Albert (Uncle Kenny) and Kayla Ann (Aunt KP) both have K. A. for initials so we call them KaKa LOL

Next week the boss lady is off all week so I have to work all 5 days until 5:00 Not super happy especially since G's b-day and their last day of school is on the 12th Oh well. Then after we get back from Chi~town I am going to talk to her about going back to 3 days cause this is dumb!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #169
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Goodmorning!! Happy Munnday!!

Gotta jam out some pretty this morning, run some errands, throw down some lunches & then I'm off to the big city...to go pop in for this 2.5 hr appt, for the Anaconda's 2nd ultrasound. I'm especially now hoping that these study folks find me to be a good match for their little research project, cause yesterday we found out that my insurance is making all kinds of changes to my policy and that has me starting all over as of June 30th with my deductable. So the thousands that we've paid in over the course of these 5/6 months, that had fully met the deductable for the year...mean nothing AND my new deductable is higher than it was before. Ummmm..., ok...this is where the choice comes in to either rant-scream-cry...OR...just shake it off-laugh it up & move on.
I've gotta hit the big ole Costco store while I'm out too, and possibly a couple other -funner- stores...oh yeah, and that pharma for dope. Gettin' me tireds on me just thinkin' it all thru!!

Ok, gotta bail to make this happen!! I'll check ya back this afternoon & ketchup!! Enjoy your day!!

WHAT!!!! Are you kidding!!!! GRRRRRR...

That is just unreal! I sure do hope the anaconda makes it in the program so its covered!!!! When do you think you will know an answer??? They should be super surprised to see the new smaller you today!!!! I bet they hardly recognize ya! If you don't get in the study any chance you can get it done and schedule by the 30th so its covered more??
Old 06-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #170
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I just remembered I was going to tell you this too. Walking Buddy tonight and he was peeing a lot and couldn't shut it off like he had a leaking valve. My old springer boy that I loved died of tumor and one of the things that he did was pee like that. The tumor was putting pressure on his bladder so he had trouble controlling himself. If Buddy is sick I am going to be super ticked! I will try to get him in tomorrow after work. Thats just going to make me really sad if he sick and angry at myself for taking on a middle aged dog knowing full well what is coming! I think I sort of didn't think I would get attached to him much since I know he is not going to be here long. But he is just the sweetest thing....it must of snuck up on me when I wasn't looking
Old 06-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #171
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning friends!

Hope ya'll have a splendid day!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning, Afternoon!!

You won't believe the discovery I made!! For the past 2 days now...Rob had endured a batch of steel cut oats that I made, for breakfasts each morning. I'd noticed that for some reason this batch didn't plump up like all of the rest of the batches had previously. It also didn't put off the cooked oatmealy scent when I'd sauteed the oats, before adding the water. Each morning Rob would chat about his eats throughout the time he was having them...saying that -they sure taste green- & -they sure are crunchy this time-. Hmmmm, . I'd made it just like all the rest...adding maple extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia, flax and butter. Ready for this?? I went to grab my sesame seeds for a salad topper this afternoon...I only ever put them on mine...cause Hunky doesn't like 'em...and wouldn't ya know...I couldn't find them!! Yet there was one extra bag of oats...that there shouldn't have been...cause I'd just used that up in making that last batch of oats....or did I?! I whipped out the cooked *oats* from the fridge, and looked at 'em & low and behold...there's my sesame seeds...pretending to be his oats.

Be back in a bit!!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #173
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Goodmorning, Afternoon!!

You won't believe the discovery I made!! For the past 2 days now...Rob had endured a batch of steel cut oats that I made, for breakfasts each morning. I'd noticed that for some reason this batch didn't plump up like all of the rest of the batches had previously. It also didn't put off the cooked oatmealy scent when I'd sauteed the oats, before adding the water. Each morning Rob would chat about his eats throughout the time he was having them...saying that -they sure taste green- & -they sure are crunchy this time-. Hmmmm, . I'd made it just like all the rest...adding maple extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia, flax and butter. Ready for this?? I went to grab my sesame seeds for a salad topper this afternoon...I only ever put them on mine...cause Hunky doesn't like 'em...and wouldn't ya know...I couldn't find them!! Yet there was one extra bag of oats...that there shouldn't have been...cause I'd just used that up in making that last batch of oats....or did I?! I whipped out the cooked *oats* from the fridge, and looked at 'em & low and behold...there's my sesame seeds...pretending to be his oats.

Be back in a bit!!

Ahhhh!!! Thats funny! HOW in the world do you mix those up? Well I never buy steel cut oats so maybe they look different! You are never going to make it on Iron Chef with those culinary skills!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #174
Blabbermouth!!!

K...ran Buddy to the vet after work and he is ok. But if it continues bring in a urine sample. Vet said he is older than 5 but not quite 7 yet so I will go with 6.

Glad he is ok though.... He does have to lose a bit he was 82lbs and they would like him at about 75-78. So he AND Sunday are on diets! The thing is they hardly eat anything but its walking season again so we will start going more. I may look into some additives for the food too. I remember at the kennel a lot of dogs on diets ate green beans in their food. Cut back the dry but bulk it with the beans.

OK.....gotta run! Have errands to do and steaks to grill
Old 06-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #175
Senior LCF Member

lol ty...yup mushrooms eggs drumsticks and salt sub n nonstick spray=for eggs

only food been eating and splenda colas from my soda stream..

so been same today might be less then cups but in total is 9bella mushrooms
and 6drums 6eggs = 1322 as of *********

lost alot in two days off fruit being constipated on plus water that it put on me 2lbs

nothing big jus wat fruit put on because have oddly hard time digesting without senna as take on low carb plans
Old 06-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, here I am!! I feel like I've been on the phone for hours & ages over the course of the past 2 days, with my insurance company!! I be tired of them!! The end result is that I'm having to cram in all the appt.'s I'd wanna get to for the rest of the year, into this month. That's 7 appt.s, with various doc.'s.
As to the anaconda study...they wanna move forward with this dealio. I'm a good canidate for them. However...I'm still in research mode on the procedure they're suggesting. I have a 50/50 chance of having the procedure that is normally performed...that I would have been paying cash-money for...or an experiment procedure that is not fda approved and involves filling the anaconda with a *super glue* type substance, that is hoped to seal the vein up. I would know the day of the procedure...after I've suited up in my hospital gown. The procedure is scheduled for Thurs., the 13th.

Loty, I am so relieved to hear that Buddy is not illin'!! He sure had his Ma worried though!! I know how hard that is. So he's just got some cabbage issues of his own!! Don't we all?! Speaking of which...you didn't mention it...so I'm hoping it's no longer an ish?? How's our cabbage patch girl?? Are you all better now?
I like the idea of adding green beans to the kidz eats. I think they'd enjoy that!! And I agree, I bet the chubettes will drop some poundage just due to their outdoor activities.

Hey, I'm just realising...tomorrow is ML's big day!! How's he feelin' about it? Is there anymore info, as far as what the thinking is behind calling him in early like this? Will he be interviewing at his own store...or does he have to travel for this little visit?

I best ship this off before I get slapped with too many Emo's!! BRB!!
Old 06-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #177
Blabbermouth!!!

Well the cabbage patch is not gone. And I am super duper worried about tomorrow! I am going to embarrass my kid cause I can't walk

Oh ML found out on Monday that his interview was cancelled. Not sure why. He hasn't heard anything else.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #178
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, please pass the chicky chicken over here, and a load of the sauteed mushrooms!!

No Iron Chef action for me, huh?! Isn't that just the grossest concoction you ever did hear of?! I got them mixed up because I had both bags right next to each other. They both come from the bulk bins, and I put them each into clear plastic bags. YUCK!!

Oh wait, what?! Loty, you guys are having grilled steakies tonight?! WANIT!! NEED!!
Oh boy, so the Mystic Lake is teaching everybody *Character*?! You too?! Tell 'em *Good luck with that!!* I hope you'll be wearing very comfy shoes on this trip!! I recall the last field trip was in heels.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #179
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy cats girl! Your gonna have such a fun filled June!!!! NOT!!!!

Well at least your gonna have it all done and paid for before you get to start over with the deductables!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no Lote...you shouldn't be making this trip if you're still puffed out!! I'm sure lecturing this point is not gonna do any kinda good...so I'll spare you that. I just hope that you will do what you can to limit the impact this may have on you.

I've gotta head over to let Max in for eats & a break. Back soon!!
Closed Thread