Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #1711
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
What the heck??? Crazy CT!!! Do you think she has a concussion? Did you find her laying on the ground?

Was she MAKING you homemade pizza???? CT's don't know how to cook do they???

Oh the tea is just the cheap Celestial Seasonings in the grocery store, but I think with just a touch of sweetener and drinking it cold its yummy!

herb_v2_CS_3DBox_BlackCherry_0111.png

Your neighbor is just plain lucky that you have enough manners to not rip his head off for suggestion such ridiculousness! Especially with TOM around!!! Speaking of that guy....still no visits from him over here Not complaining but its not right

Well glad I am not the only who was not a fan of the yucky sauce. I am wondering if I try it from a restaurant if it is better? Dunno, probably won't waste my money to try it!

So the liquid diet is going ok. I ate this weekend. And ate dinner last night but still was around 1200 cals. I am actually doing really well. No super strong cravings or need to eat so its ok. The boss lady even brought in 4 dozen donuts today and I refrained Well if she had my favorite I would have eaten it though so don't get too excited! I weigh in tomorrow so we will see

Now the NG is maybe doing worse than I am and is having surgery Friday! She texted me tonight she ate mac and cheese and cheese sticks tonight What a big heavy meal to eat a few days before surgery

Oh my gosh, I have those silly boys playing on tv while I am typing this and just dying laughing! Oh those Jokers are so so so funny!

Tomorrow we had scheduled to make breakfast for the guys at work. It was supposed to be easy but ML forgot he has to work early tomorrow and I want to go weigh in. So I made this little breakfast bowl things. Well not little LOL they are in pie tins! Also made biscuits and sausage gravy, and fruit. I *should* be able to pop those tins in the oven and then top them with the gravy and viola! Breakfast bowl! They should be happy!

IMAG0778.jpg

OK....I should go to bed! I have had no caffeine in a week and a half and I had 2 cups of coffee today and I dont want to go to bed
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Last edited by lotus33; 03-25-2014 at 08:54 PM..
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 03:29 PM   #1712
Blabbermouth!!!

Well the guys loved breakfast, they are so easy to please, just feed them.

In other worky news, the boss lady leaves for Florida tonight and comes back the 7th. The boys are all being nutso because one of them that lives there got a breed of dog that he was not supposed to have and we told him to get rid of it. Oh boy....they are all in a tizzy! So the boy in question is being a turd and I am just thrilled to have to deal with him this week He is just being dumb The big boss lady is coming tomorrow, she is worried about me being alone Oh my! Silly girl!!! She is new....clearly she doesn't know me yet I'm gonna be just fiiiiine! NG is there a good portion of the time so it will be fine! She has her little procedure on Friday.

OMG!!!!!! I was down another 2.5 today at TOPS So 5.5 in 3 weeks. Clearly not going to make 40 before we go to FL but maybe 20

So give me an update on the class load you have now. Do all classes you offer have students? Any maxed out? Any new sign ups lately?

Hows CT today???
Old 03-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #1713
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
I came in her & then got railroaded into preparing dinnz.

Well no doubt the boys were stked over their gourmet breakies!! I surely would be too!! Country gravy!! Oh the things I would be willing to do for that!!

Way to go on your losses!! That's sooo excellent!! Can you -feel- the diff of those pounds?! You're just cruisin' now!!

Yikes for the way NG is handling her own sitch. It sounds like she's really struggling right now with it. That is such a shame.

Ha!! On -you- needing help in the office!! Ummm...pretty sure Loter can juggle it all...all the time. Was the Florida trip of boss lady's a planned fun excursion?
Did the dude who brought the new dog on board just think y'all were gonna roll over for him, where the matter is concerned? Lame!!

I've gotta track down your tea goodness!! It sounds wonderful!!

NOOOOOO, CT was not handmaking pizza!! You were right to say that is not something a CT would do!! It was a take-n-bake, of course.
She was up on her feet when Rob went over to retrieve the pizza. She's still in pain, but functioning...so not willing to go get checked out.

Got a new student signed up this eve. Yepp, all classes have students!! There's a dozen students all together. New enrollment's have slowed up with Spring break, and the distance since the smart shopper ad went out. We're not due for another one of those ad runs till late next month. No biggie. It's A-okay by us to just ease on into this whole McGillicutty.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #1714
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I need to reign in me chow habits as of late!! I don't really know what's gotten into me...but dang...I'm outta control with the carb factor!! I'm sure I've found all of your lost poundages...and maybe then some!!
Oh wait...I kinda recall now. It was the taco salad craving that helped to bring this whole mess on. Cuzz I made it just the way I recalled, complete with chips and 1,000 island dressing. And then we kept buying replacement chips, and then experimenting with other chips we hadn't tried...and then it all just snow balled. Sandwiches on bread, french toast, ice cream sandwiches...by the plenty.... SHAMEFULL!!

Please pass some mojo!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #1715
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

1 lb of burger...could be 4 quarter pound burgers, huh? Or over here I guess it's 2 half pounders!! SOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #1716
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh dear! Whats going on with you!? Well enjoy your time off the train...your going to have to get back on that boring ol train someday! I ate a donut today if that makes you feel better NG.....you know the one having surgery tomorrow and was not supposed to eat anything for 2 weeks...yeah that one? Well she brought us each in a hot krispy kreme Nobody resists that! I sure would like that burger though...my dinner was sucky! Veg soup and Salad.

Hey have I mentioned that I have not had a visit from TOM in months? Still no sign.....weird right? And onto other strange ailments.....I scraped the crud out of my armpit shaving today and it hurts!!! And since I am not eating a ton of bulky things by I am having some issues in the little girls room I *think* I may have broken my hiney today <<<actually not funny!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:05 PM   #1717
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I used my gazelle for 43 mins tonight. yes 43.....I know this because I watch a youtube show that was 43 min
Old 03-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #1718
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wowzeroo!! 43 minutes is Awesome!! You're doing Super!! Way to get your gazelling in while watching a flick!!

Oh yiker'z on NG. She sure doesn't seem to be setting up well. Is her surg going down tomorrow, regardless or is that known yet?

I have never had a Krispy Cream goodie, ever. <---Oh, lookie there...I don't even know how to spell it right!! Back when we were selling real estate, someone brought some in, from like 2hr.'s away, as we didn't have one of their shops in that town, nor this one for that matter. Anyhow, as much as I wannnnnted to know about it...there was a fellow diabetic that I didn't want to stumble with my choices...so I refrained. That was the one & only time they were ever in my vicinity.
Are they truly totally outstanding? These ones that were brought in looked quite plainish.

So you only tore up one pit today? OUCH!! Was your razor dull? Or you used too much brute force?!
What a show off!! Some of us don't miss any visits from TOM, ever. What a stoker to not have to deal with!! Was that the end result of the abulation action?

Oh NO for broken hineyies!! <---That was tough to figure out how to spell!! Yes, sometimes it would be nice to be able to reach for an epidural on occasions, huh?!

The majority of our students have moved far enough along in their training now, that we can allow them to purchase their sparring gear, and begin fighting!! Two of the boys picked their gear out today, right after their class. So, next Wednesday will be the first day they can use it. I can't wait!! Of all that we teach...sparring/fighting is where it's at for me. Love it!!

I'm considering making a big fat pot O' soup/chowder tomorrow. We're supposed to be seeing rain for days & days...however, that was also supposed to be the case over the past couple of days, and yet all we've seen is hit/miss sprinkles, at the most...so who knows.
There were some tentative thoughts about venturing out on Saturday to a new to us location...for hiking purposes. Thing is...at least one of us would probably enjoy lounging in her June nighty all day, opposed to going anywhere , so lets see how that unfolds.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #1719
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes an epidural would be nice sometimes!!! Too funny!

Nope, never had an ablation. Just a D&C when TOM moved in permanently and wouldn't leave. Had to force-ably have him removed!

Ooooh so exciting that the sparring is happening soon!!! So you are going to be a little more hands on with the sparring classes? Sounds like fun!!!

Did you get to make your chowder/soup? What kind?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #1720
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey there~~Happy Friday!!

Oh right, I totally know that was a D&C you had done. Senile!! Well that sure did seem to cure 'em!! I wouldn't have imagined that it would have straight ended things like that. Super effective!!

Yepp, I'll be more involved as the students move into sparring. As it is I'm running their sparring drills on the heavy bags, kicking shields, and runs through their obstacle courses. I usually step in for their self defenses as well and any timed challenges. I just kinda fade out as they're doing their -forms- for the Hunk...cause I find it *totally boring*.
Once they come in wearing their gear...it's ON...cause then I can beat them up!!

Nope, didn't get around to puttin' the soupy chowder together. I OD'd on dope last night & wolk up in a bad sitch, with my BS's being way low. After I got it corrected out, I went back to bed for 3 or 4 hours...just out of exhaustion from the earlier experience, and then spent the rest of the afternoon trying to rev up to get ready for the day.

So, I'd really wanted to just lay low tomorrow...but it seems that we've made arrangements to go retrieve our Firebird from the shop. Whatevv. It 'll be good to have it back home.
Aside from that...I wanna tend to a much needed mani (with a new pink polish) maybe a pedi too , make the chowder, read a mag (Better Homes & Gardens), and chore out. That's all.

Oh yeah, the chowder would be a creamy and cheesy tomato basil base, with chicky, onions, carrots, celery, and lots of mixed veg.

What are your plans for your tomorrow??
Old 03-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #1721
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah...something that kinda tripped me out today; I just found out that a gal I went to high school with passed away...like back in 2010. She had a pulmonary embolism & croaked. Just struck me as such a surprise to read.

In other news, the Hunk & I are celebrating 24 years together this weekend (technically next Mon/Tue). AND mid May will be our 23rd weddning anni. OLDTIMERS!!
Old 03-29-2014, 07:37 AM   #1722
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning to Saturday!!

That wreekage smell you're gettin' whiffs of...that's me homestead!!
I steamed up some broccoli, and cooked some fishy fish on the stove top. This place smells so offensive!! And yet it's too nipply to be opening the doors/windows up to get a good clear out.
Should be fun when the Hunk returns home this morning from his bible study.

Alright...I've gotta run off & try to track down some purdy.

What's goin' down in Lotytown??
Old 03-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #1723
Blabbermouth!!!

Just a quickie.....to say Hi!

Went to the food club I joined not long ago with ML this morning and then came home and slept......I am embarrassed to say for how long
Old 03-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #1724
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If it was that long of a nappy....then you must surely have NEEDED it.
Plus, you're due to cash in on many forfeited naps.

We tried napping over here, too, but the gusty, blustery winds kept us wakey. I -tried- for nearly 3 hours.
Also, with the heavy winds...the pool started collapsing and moving around. So, Rob decided it must wanna get cleaned & refilled.

On our way to go pick up the Firebird this morning, we stopped off at a neat little bakery we'd never been into before; and picked up the mechanics/shop crew a bunch of fancy/gourmet junk. The cinnamon rolls had the whole car smelling edible...for a few a minutes.
Then we limped the car home. Yes, limped...because somebody never thought to add or check the fuel tank for gas. We couldn't recall if it had worked previously or not. Anyway, it started cuttin' out & miss firing. It barely made it home.
So, we parked it & then ran out for some fuel. Now it's running fine.

The soupy chowder turned out super!! Would you believe that even though I used about 4 pieces of garlic in the sauteing process of the onion, carrots, and celery...we can still fully smell the fish yuck from earlier.
I've had the house open for a bit, have a bowl of cleaning grade vinegar out on the stove...and we wait.

So, blah-blah-blah...how's it goin'?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 03-29-2014 at 03:27 PM..
Old 03-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #1725
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow I can't believe your fishy~ness smell! You always have that problem! Do you have a vent fan??

Oh that would be suckish if you ran outta gas on the trip home!!! How nice of you guys to pick them up some treats! You both are always so thoughtful!!!

Oh that burns me! Interrupted naps are I just can't believe I slept that long AND the fams let me! My gosh I needed it! The rest of the day was some chores, worked on the basement a little, we are going to lay the carpet on the half tomorrow.

We were supposed to go to Detroit tomorrow to see the baby but she got sick and is in the hospital for the next few days. Hard lesson learned. They drug that baby all over the whole God's green earth the week they were home. That annoys me when I see days old babies out to Walmart or whatever store Especially in cold and flu season
Old 03-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #1726
Blabbermouth!!!

ML and I took a nice walk with Buddy tonight but holy it was getting cold! Its like 30 when we went but the wind was freezing my forehead!

I can't believe you can fill the pool already! Totally do it so it can start to warm up!! Ours is a solid block of ice!

I forgot to mention above that we had fish last night as well. I baked it though. Anyway all I wanted was a huge 1/2 pound Hood burger. Oh boy I was jonesing for one! Had invited MIL over though and had to go with fish since its Lent. Tonight we had chicken so tomorrow.....burgers are on!!! Is the no meat on Friday just a Catholic thing or do you guys do that too??
Old 03-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #1727
Blabbermouth!!!

Well ML and I got the majority of the carpet laid in the other half of basement today. After it dries we will have to do the two walls that need cut pieces but we couldn't reach them without standing on the carpet and shifting it. But only maybe an hours worth of work one night this week and viola! Done! The baseboard trim and a little finish paint and.......DONE! Just have to get some furniture and organize Hey only almost a year later...not too shabby!

What all went down at the Hoods today? Did you make it to walk the mountainside?
Old 03-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #1728
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ello Matey!!

Great job on tackling the basement flooring project!! You guys are soooo close to having it finished!! That's exciting!!
What do you have in mind for furnishings? That's really the funnest part...outfitting the new space. Lets not forget how much we enjoy sharing our piccy's now!!

Awwwe, so yay that Buddy's folks took him for a little fam walk together. I bet he really enjoyed that!! Thirty degrees!! Whoa...you guys are straight Macho!! We haven't taken these guys on a joint venture in quite a while now. Probably should make that a priority this week.

Oh good grief!! I am so embarrassed to admit this. I forgot to consider using my stoves vent to try to clear the fishy~fish. FORGOT!! How do you do that...when considering all other options...don't even think about the one that should/would normally be the 1st go to. Great idea, Loter.

Yes, you guys should deff plan on a burger scarf!! Rob's still raving about them...all these days later. For good reason too...they were killer!!

No, we're not lenty...at all. I -think- you're right in that may be a Catholic deal.

Wowzer on packing little baby C around within her 1st week of life!! Like you, I'd be inclined to really refrain from that action. I hope she thrives in the hospitals care and is bailed out super fast.

Nope, no hiking this weekend. It's rainy. As a matter of fact, I didn't even church it up this am. No, instead...because I've had quite enough exposure to peeps during the week...I opted to stay home & chore out. Ahhhh...that IS my calgone. I've gotten all caught up on the routine tasks around here. If I was a smarty, I'd give some thought to tackling a larger project...like maybe one of my dressers or something that doesn't get much attention...like, ever.

I made loaded Mexi~Salads for lunches...and am planning to toss a couple 2.5 pounder pork roasts into the oven, to make carnitas out of. I love the way the Chipotle in Adobo goodness smells up the house. It makes me feel very cheffy!! No, it doesn't take much!!
Old 03-30-2014, 02:19 PM   #1729
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh meant to ask you...have you heard of or tried baking Garbanzo Beans/Chick Peas?? I've been hearing some buzz about it...and decided to punch it into the youtuber. Wow!! There's lots of recipes out there!!
Peeps are saying that they turn out real cruchy and make for great chippy substitutes.
Well, because today is already rolling out as a mexi~themed chow day...I'm gonna go with a mexi~roasting recipe. It'll involve EVOO, chili pepper, cumin, and oragano...plus a bit of S & P. I'll throw in on the bottom rack, as I'm baking the pork roasts above it...and set it for 400*, for prob around 30 min.'s or so.

I'll letcha know how it turns out!!
Old 03-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #1730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jake and Amir: Laundry - YouTube

Ummm...there's odd stuff afoot on the youtuber.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #1731
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Lovebirds...before I forget to tell you....

Old 03-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #1732
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew well I sat down sent off that last post and was going to settle in for a bit but then we jumped up and took Bud for a walk. Went for about 50 min. Came back finished up the dinner dishes, folded two loads of laundry, got the kids off to bed and NOW sitting down for the night!

Made really good meat loaf for dinner, I ate 3 slices, 1 bite of mash potato, and a big scoop of green bean casserole. Thats the most I have eaten in one sitting since coming off the mostly liquid thing..... me tummy is protesting! grumbly and loud and just plain irritable! Funny how sensitive the whole system is huh?

Oh thats too funny you didnt use the vent! I was just going to tell you if your vent is on a over the range micro I dont think those really work well. I have the regular one that vents out into lala land I guess but it works good!

So what was in these fab burgers?? Thats on for tomorrow since I did meat loaf tonight instead.

Oh I think the furniture is going to just have to be futons again. Its a tight stairway to get down. ML wants to take the old stuff from the family room down there and get new up here but all we have is a pair of love seats in the family room. I need that downstairs to also act as a guest room. Probably will shop it out when we get home.

Here are before and sorta afters.

Most of the seems are pretty good but you can still sort of see them. However, if any of them get ruined....pull it up and put in a new one! We glued them down too since the floor underneath was not prepped well. I was not scraping up all those tiles though! They are those old asbestos tile. No thanks!

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0786.jpg

IMAG0787.jpg
Old 03-30-2014, 06:33 PM   #1733
Blabbermouth!!!

After we are done watching our show I will check out the chick pea thing. I feel like I have seen them in the store. Wasabi flavor I think. Never had them though. I will have to watch the you tube in a bit too!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:57 PM   #1734
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WOW!! Pretty sure I've never seen square carpets w/adhesive like this before!! That is seriously SO Cool!! What an easy fix if something goes down & ya need to replace out a swatch of it!! Once it's layed...I totally could not tell either. That's Awesome!! What a Fun space that's turning into!! I think your futon idea makes a lot of sense for that area & in order to host the many sleep overs that are sure to come.

Oh Thankie for the Anniversary wishes!! I have a fun little story to share; I was reminded of this the other day, when scrounging for a nickle to give for change to a student. The students Mother said something about how worthless nickles are & Rob piped up (mostly for my ears), and said how he recalled a nickle having really made a difference once upon a time.
What he was referring to was about 21/22 yr.'s ago...when we'd left out from his Dad's house, on bad terms, and were then living out of our only partially running-some of the time, 63 Mercury. It was during the winter, raining; the car leaked, I was prego and we were straight up broke. We were on foot this one afternoon, and just soooo hungry and exhausted. We happened upon a nickle in our path. We stopped into the 7-11 we were near & Rob negotiated with the cashier to purchase one of their scraggly hot dogs for the nickle. We shared it. We continued on a little farther, finding more change, and ended up with enough to buy a dented/reduced can of pork-n-beans. We didn't have a can opener, so like the boy scout he was, Rob used a pocket knife & opened the can for us...and we chowed cold pork-n-beans.

BRB

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 03-30-2014 at 07:59 PM..
Old 03-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #1735
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So the Chick Peas......I'm not really sure I'm a fan of this method. Maybe it's that the outter flave taste a bit bland to me. I really like the wasabi idea!! I have wasabi powder. If I'd only thought to hook it up that way!! It may be a bit before I re-try this idea. I'm not certain that I care for the dried out texture. I'll just have to think on it.

You're not missing much if you don't get to check out the tuber vid.

You were so busy!! You knocked out all kinds of stuff!!

Your dinn sounds totally YUM!! Do you plan to sub any of your chowings with shakes this coming week or is that not to be determined quite yet?

The 1/2 pound burgers last week were pretty basic. I just tossed some steak seasoning that included garlic & black pepper in it...some bacon bits , garlic powder, and a smidge of salt. Melted some cheddar cheese on them at the end, and rallied the tomatoes, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard and 1000 island around for the party. Oh yeah, we had them on some thick sourdough bread...that we had no bizz having. Soooo Good, and juicy/messy.

Might have to take CT into get her head checked tomorrow. She's saying that the headache is still just as strong as it was when she bailed off the counter & went sky diving. Rob took her all kinds of dope over earlier & chatted with her about his internet findings...regarding concussions. So...we'll see what she wants to do about it in the morning.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #1736
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How's little G doing? Have things flattened out over the past couple days?

I REALLY like the colors in your new avi!!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #1737
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah...gotta say, that Chipotle-Carnitas recipe has turned out to be one of the total faves around these parts!! It always turns out soooooo Good.

Annnd, I was just doing the math on my nickle story; I think it was longer ago. It was late 1990. So whatever that is...probably closer to 23 years. Seems like a lifetime ago.

I've been watching Dateline thru the youtuber every evening...and it's adding more suspicion to my already suspicious mind. I've started avoiding the produce dept. at my fave market because I think the produce guy is a killer in the waiting. For reals...I don't like the way he looks at me.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:04 PM   #1738
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I totally found those 5.5 you lost!!
Was 176...now 181.5!! Well, actually I guess I did put in a great deal of effort in looking for them. Eye-yie-yie.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:53 PM   #1739
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG! That nickel story! What a time in your past you can probably remember with fond memories now but whew....what a deal while you were in it! It shaped and formed the strong bonds you have now though

I really do have to try that carnitas with the real deal! It was really good with the chicken I made though! I'll pass on the chick peas till you have a recipe perfected l really want to like that though, I am afraid it will turn out to be another kale adventure!

Oh my....your such a hoot!!!! What did the poor guy in the produce section do??? Does Rob share your heebie jeevies of this fella??

Oh those carpet squares were peel and stick. They have a little padding added right onto it. They are pretty cool. Just not sticky enough to adhere to that broken floor down there. That pic I sent of Buddy by the work out stuff was the other half with that same stuff, I havent vac'd it yet to see how it is going to really look but hey its good enough for the basement!

G has really pulled around since havign electronics taken away. Her whole attitude has changed, her personality is almost back, she is joining in more and actually communicating and having fun with her sister. Had I known the changes would be this drastic I would have done it long ago! A left tonight and went to a friends house to stay the night. G wanted to watch a spooky flick, ML went to bed he can't eve handle them at all! His defense is to fake tiredness I don't like them anymore like I did when I was a teenager. We are watching the Blair Witch Project. Did you ever see that? Scariest freakin movie I have ever seen in my life!!! Remember when it first came out? When everyone thought it was real. OMG....I was just scared to death! I remember I wouldnt even go to the bathroom by myself I would make ML stand outside the bathroom door at our apartment and stand watch

Ok, gonna ship this one off!
Old 03-31-2014, 07:06 PM   #1740
Blabbermouth!!!

Took another nice long walk tonight...and I was wearing a t-shirt and no jacket! Booyah! It was like 58 out today! Going back to the 30's again this week but today was nice! We walked 1:15 Poor Buddy was pooped!

Hey thanks for talking those pounds for me!!! Your a real peach you know that?!?

Made burgers tonight, but no bun. We had burger wraps in a high fiber LC wrap. Was super yum! I was excited all day for it! I also made some poo cookies ML needs to get more fiber in so I made no bakes but with high fiber cereal, flax seed, coconut oil, coconut and walnuts They are actually really yummy! I was teasing the kids that they are poo cookies though, they got a kick out of it!

Last edited by lotus33; 03-31-2014 at 07:08 PM..