Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #1621
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Oh you go right on ahead and get a nap in!! When you wake up through on your apron and grab the serving platter! I will have it all loaded up for ya and then sneak out the back door!

Yup I got about an hour in. I prefer 2 hrs but hey I will take anything! Then cleaned up a bit around here, and when ML got home I grabbed MIL and we went to the next town over to that food club I just joined. Just going about my business and who do I almost literally run my cart into??? Me Ma and Pa Blood pressure went through the roof in a jiffy! Not really sure why such a strong reaction, maybe because it was just so so random. What are the chances that in a town 30 minutes away on a sat night I would bump into them. So annoying! Also I know what was going through me Ma's head. She hates when I am with MIL So I know she was ticked to see that I was there with her Oh well what~ev!

Got all sorts of good stuff though. I grabbed some protein shake mix and some cool shaker cups with a little wire whisk ball inside it. Have you seen them?
Anyway, I got it for breakfasts and maybe lunches on days I can't eat.
Oh also got some EVCO for like $15 for the big tub of it! What?!?!?

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210

Last edited by lotus33; 02-22-2014 at 07:47 PM..
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #1622
Blabbermouth!!!

lots of food prep going on today! Making white chicken chili for tonight with a salad. Have some cheese and broccoli going for later in the week. Baking up about 15 lbs of chicken breast I bought at the warehouse last night so I can bag that up and have it in the freezer. Oh also am going to try your carnitas method but with some chicken. They didn't sell anything but pork loins and I just couldn't fathom shredding that for some reason So thought I would try chicken and see whats what! Also making a big batch of cole slaw and chicken salad. I think we are going to turn into chickens this week!!! But they had some day old rotisserie ones for 2$ so I got one to shred up and make salad for the kids sandwiches out of.

Then going to clean up a bit and head on down and repaint the whole play room All the touch up I did last weekend dried the wrong color so I have to start over! Not a fan!!!!!!!

Whats up with you to chicky poos today??
Old 02-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #1623
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and ML was fixin to be a laundry **** today but luckily his friend called with some hot water heater issues and I may have just suggested he better head on over there and make sure the guy is ok. 30 min drive both ways....1-3 hrs there.....just bought myself 2-4 hours of goofing off time! Well far from goofing off but you know

OMG 1 more thing about me!! A's arms are feeling better. She remembered what she did. I knew she hadnt fallen at the roller rink but I was sitting behind a half wall and she had come barreling at me to talk and stopped herself by slamming into the wall instead of slowing down she must have jammed them up a bit. So mystery solved! Nothing serious!
Old 02-23-2014, 05:19 PM   #1624
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh man, just reading about you running into the parents just made my tum turn. I totally know that feeling of the surprise and strong reaction factor. Not a fan of that one bit!! So in that sorta surprise sitch...do you just fully direct your convo towards your Ma, as if Pa is not there at all? Just hate that kinda stuff. Hate it!!
Funny that seeing you out with MIL would give MCT a ruffle!!

What a score of a deal you got with your EVCO!! That's just Awesome!!

Yepp, I've seen those containers with the wire ball in there, for shakes. That could be an excellent choice for those of us who won't bother with -real- breakies... and like you say, if you can't get lunchies...that would be a super option to lean on!! What are the deets on your protein shake? Is it low carb/low sugar at all? I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it; if you feel the ball is a super helper for getting the mix broken up & such.

Gotta transfer some laundries, and start some caffe' O lay. I'll be right back!!
Old 02-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #1625
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I am here to tell ya that the broiler method works with chicken too! Well the chicken was covered in sauce too but my goodness! Yum!

The protein shake is low carb in relativity to other mixes. 17 carbs, 8 dietary fiber, 5 soluble fiber, 25g protein. I'll let ya know tomorrow how it tastes!

How many carbs do you stay under? You doing raw still at all or did ya throw in the towel on that?

Alright, going to get to bed. Was shooting for 10 but may be about 10:20 that I get to bed so I will be asleep by 10:20 and 30 sec.

Have a fab night!!!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:07 PM   #1626
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Things always take longer than planned. Dinn ended up being produced as well.
Funny, chili and salads were a part our day today too!! The chili came about from the gathering after church; where there were 14 + different chilies brought in for lunch and competition sake. YUM!! Salads, cornbread and some sorta pretty looking choco & white cake. <---Nope, didn't partake. However, I did have a small smidgy piece of the cornbread. It was pretty good...but really I'm pretty fond of the little cheapo box of Jiffy cornbread...and it wasn't that. Ya know CT was not/is not any sort of a cheffy...at all...so Jiffy was a real treat!!
So the entertaining convo at the table was the Hunk & the assist pastor (also about Rob's age)...complaining about their weight...while throwing back the cake. They were each talking about wanting to get back to their optimum 175 pound mark. Ummm...the chick sittin' next to you guys weighs more than that!! Lose!!
Also, I met a heavy set, probably 60+ year old Britty guy at church today!! Rob says the fellow goes to his men's bible group, and always shares stories of when he was a cop out in England. We both enjoyed just listening to him speak. Rob says "he speaks so eloquently". Yes, yes he does.

Be right back!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-23-2014 at 07:19 PM..
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #1627
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That was LOTs of cookin' you planned for your day!! That will have you set up so well for the coming week!! I love the idea of pulling of a chicken carnitas!! Were you planning to use the Chipotle adoboness in there or did you have something else in mind??
I'm thinking it would be so fab to use sauteed onions & green chilis, with maybe a bit of jalapenos too. Oh yeah, ya know those little pickled carrots in there would probably be totally outstanding too!! I wanna try that!!

SO funny how we think alike, about shipping the handsome's out to tend to other things & buying ourselves either: time or; get ourselves outta something they're conspiring on signing us up for.

Ahhh, that makes sense that the shoulder pain A was having could be from jamming them. Totally jives!! In that case, sounds like she should be able to expect a full recovery!!

Oh yay, I see that your chicky goodie turned out Good!! What do I need to know about this?

Haaaa!! How many carbs am I staying under?! Ummmm. notwrthy: Hmmmm. I just wouldn't be able to come up with anything on this one. It's pretty far from Raw though...I can tell ya that!!
I suppose my heads not on straight enough to pull that level of focus right now. But it is something I *should* be doing.

So...there's still laundry in the dryer...that I do believe I'm gonna let sleep in there overnight. I just don't at all feel like dealing with it at this point.
Annnd, I should have already tended to me mani...but I haven't. Guess I best consider it now.

Okeedoke arti-choke. Ketchup witcha tomorrow!!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #1628
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya!

So just going to get it off my chest right off.

I ruined somebody's surprise 50th birthday party today

One of the guys wanted to rent the clubhouse for a certain day but it was already rented out to a resident. Well I looked and the resident hadn't paid anything yet and I haven't heard from them since like August about it. So...I called them to see if they still needed it. I got the hubby on the phone and just asked *hey hadn't heard from you guys in awhile, you still need the clubhouse on the 15th?* He is like um....I didn't know we had it. I'm like yeah for March 15th but. He says *Oh my gosh......do you know what you just did?* I say no, what? *well you just must have given away a surprise party my wife must be throwing me for my birthday!* Oh for cryin out loud!!!! I just feel like a turd or epic proportions let me tell ya!!! I begged him to forget I ever called and pretend like you didn't hear a thing!!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #1629
Blabbermouth!!!

So the kids were watching youtube the other day and laughing and laughing. I'm like whatcha watchin? So they showed me this.....my goodness I don't know why I just find it hilarious!!! Its a voiceover of a SNL skit. This kids so funny!!!

Old 02-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #1630
Blabbermouth!!!

I had to watch it again to get me out of feeling sorry for meself for wrecking the guys party

I want a old britty guy friend too!!!! You better make friends with him! Maybe he needs some karate in his life!! Wouldn't that be great!!!

No the chicken did not have any of the right things in it....just the cooking method was the same But super delish! Hey my blender cup worked like a champ this morning! Had a shake for breakfast and a small bowl of chili for lunch. The rest of the day I dont care to talk about Oh jeesh, dinner was some of the chicken and coleslaw, but then I ate probably 2 measuring cups worth of cheesy poofs.

Oh I didn't know if you had a carb number you looked to stay under in order to use less dope. I just despise keeping count so nope...no judgement from here!!!

Alright...think I am going to head to bed. its only 9:30 but I'm gonna do it!!! Probably play on my nook for an hour but at least im in bed
Old 02-24-2014, 07:52 PM   #1631
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You're such a crack up!! Serious...I'm reading through over here, cracking up and Rob says "Huh?? " I'm like "Oh it's Loty again...entertaining me...telling me about her chows for the day...and then saying she doesn't wanna talk about it anymore....and then coming back around with a full confession." Love it!!

I wanna personally *know* about that that chicky...right on the end of me fork!! YUM!! Yeah, even if the only similarity to the carnitas goodie is that it experienced -broiler time-.

What a full on drag about burstin' the oldies bubble about his party!! Oh man....I totally know you're feelin' awful about that. Really though...I think it's quite reasonable to expect the reserving party to be in closer contact with the outfit, than what the wife had been...and I'd imagine that anyone else in your shoes would have handled the sitch the same. So...really...the surprise element was still there...he didn't know about it till today(Suprise!! )...and now you've given him something to live for & look forward too!! Giving hope to one oldie at a time....it's just what we believe in!!

Your vid was so funny!! That fellow had that skit down!!

So, as for me newest britty pal.... You know I will do all I can to keep him in convo. I will make a point to seek him out & try to sit by him in churchy next Sun. Hope I don't come across as the full on chester!! So!!

We had 2 more folks call about classes today, after having seen our ad, and they made appt.'s to bring their kiddo's in for their 1st lessons. Also, we had a young 17 yr. old gal stop by w/her Pa. They'd taken Karate together a few years back, in another town, along w/her younger brother...and she's wanting to begin classes come March 1st. She'll be our 1st chicky at this school!! I'm also a fan of hers because she clearly walks to a diff beat, with black spikey/weirded out hair and clothing choices that have ya goin' *What?*

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-24-2014 at 07:56 PM..
Old 02-24-2014, 08:41 PM   #1632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and before I head out for an early throw down to me bed as well....ONLY 2 cups of Cheesy Puffs?! AMATEUR!! That's barely even a solid taste!!

What flave did you say your shake goodness is?
Old 02-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #1633
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh business is starting to pick up for you guys!!! How exciting

Ok todays eats....cause I know you care! chocolate shake for breakfast, cappuccino shake for lunch, dinner was soup and a salad. Now, later will be desert. But I will be good and use some restraint
The shakes are actually pretty good, no complaints here.

Had the busiest stupid day evah!!! Toured 6 and rented 3 I haven't toured 6 in the last 2 weeks! Not sure whats up with today Oh well, good for me!

Started my day with she most funny thing! G had missed an assignment and I told her if she missed one more I was shutting her phone off. So this was just before bed last night, She was up at 4:00 am doing home work this morning. She must have been stressing about missing an assignment. Now when its time to go to school she is exhausted. She comes up to my room and tries begging me to stay home from school. Then she starts texting me

Here is the result...enjoy!

G-I got tears in my eyes so I can start crying like a tired baby to show how much I want 4 more hours
Me-No not a chance. Be ready, sorry babe
G-but today I just can't I just need to sleep
G-like really I could miss a day
G-you can write a list of agonizing chores
Me-No, your going to school. We leave in 20
G-but i could catch up on like a month of sleep
G-I'm not going to stop trying to make you understand
G-I'll sleep in class and then you will get a call home, I'm so tired
Me-no
G-please
G-if I say please enough will you realize your child is suffering
Me-suffering is part of life, get ready
G-but I shouldn't be dying at age 11. Like really though I am holding back tears i'm so tired
Me-we are leaving in 13 min
G-please let me sleep
G-I can't express this more
G-and if u think that all those you have so long to get ready are scaring me, I am ready, just not my brain
G-its one day
G-one day this month
G-I got sick in Jan so im only missing a day this month, one day is all I require
G-please
G-I just want you to look into your heart and find a shred of kindness for your fist born.

And....scene over Oh my gosh I died laughing at the rediculousness of that!!! Oh and BTW uh yes she went to school She was bawling and blotchy faced but she went.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #1634
Blabbermouth!!!

Well its time to throw in the towel for the day! Got my tax appt at 9 tomorrow. Wish me luck that we get a refund!!! All the snow/ice has ruined my drivway! I'm going to have to do something about it soon.

Nighty Night!!!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #1635
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Holy smokes Man, that was a straight riot!! So much heavy theatrics goin' down on Little G's part!! I have to say...that was well played by her...but really now...we all know there's no gettin' Loty to back down. FUNNY!!
I tell ya, I think it's Super that you set the bar high for them like that. That's going to pay off in so many ways.
My CT would encourage me to stay home nearly as often as I wanted over my school years. Instead of going, we hit the mall & shopped, or just did what evvv with our days. She didn't value a classroom education much. I mostly would go because I knew how important my showing up was to my teachers. I was down like a clown over the relaxed approach,
as a kid; as an adult, not so much. It's set me up to opt out of things I'm not real thrilled with, very easily, rather than seeing them thru.

Wow, I'm fully impressed with your chow menu today!! I see the full on diligence factor there!! As well as reasonable moderation. Great job!!
How did things play out with chattin' with boss lady about going in a little later, so as to partake in your Wednesday TOPs visits? Is she on board?

Ewww on the tax appt. I hope it goes well & they recognize their desire to cut you guys some fat checks!! That would be great to get some help towards your busted driveway.

That was some serious showings today!! Signing on 3 outta 6 on the spot sounds pretty good to me!! For that...go ahead & give yo-self a raise.

I best wrap this bad boy up...I feel like it's been emo heavy. Back in a smidge with another itty bitty note.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:53 PM   #1636
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bleck, I'm just tired this evening!! It was a good day; between classes, visiting with students families, and fielding questions from a few wanna-beez...I'm ready to call it a night and refrain from anymore socializing!!

All that chatter I was hearing about the *not carnitas-carnitas chicky* the other day...put me on the jones for Mo of it!! So, we shopped it out and will consider throwin' it together within the next day or two.

Totally just thought of something!! We record our classes. I'm gonna reckon that I could share it over me computer for -someones- entertainment!! Bloody brilliant!! I'll chat with the Hunk & see how we might make that happen.

Alright, I'm gonna toss meself into bed!! Ketchup on the laters, Taters!!
Old 02-26-2014, 04:14 PM   #1637
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my goodness wasn't she just a hoot!! I got a big kick outta that! Oh and the boss lady, the maint guys, the mail carrier.... I showed a couple peeps

Um.....yes! You need to figure out how to let me watch the kickinit show!!! How exciting that its getting some great activity! How is the hunk feeling about the progress?

Well what are ya going to put on your chicken? I used 1 bottle of Franks Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce and 1 bottle of BBQ sauce. That was the first time I ever used the Franks sauce and I it!!! So yum! Really though, nothing like the carnitas recipe Except for the broiling!

So whats the happs today, anything exciting? Just same ol here. Stupid busy day again at work. Like stupid. I am just going to veg the rest of tonight!!!
Old 02-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #1638
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well dangity dang dang...mystery solved on me downright tiredness so early last night...and then now again today...TOM. I hadn't kept up on tracking, on my calendar & didn't really know where I was at. I do now!!

Got a 37yr. old gal coming in to start classes the beginning of next week; she's going to be heading into boot camp soon, but wants to get started on the fitness factor right now. She'll be able to attend classes for 4'ish months I think, then take a 2'ish month break for her camp, then resume, as she wants to sign on for a yr., right off. Coolness...cept it'll mean *I* will have to really step up my own game.

So funny that G's Ma fully exploited her desperation...even to the mail carrier!! It's good to share a good laugh though!!

Oh yes, I do know about Frank & his HOT sauce!! YES...on the caps!! What a Great way to -carnitas- your chicken!!
Well I couldn't reconcile how I was gonna get enough juicy goodness out of chicky, in order to pull off the recipe factor...so, we're gonna stick with the tried & true porkage. I'll use the chipotle again, but this time I'm going to also use some salsa verde, along with a bit of picco de gallio <---what? That doesn't look quite right. Shhhh...
If I wake up tomorrow, feeling a little more rambunctious that I did today...I may put it together in the morn., so as to be able to throw it down for lunchies.

I would like to order up some housekeeping services, to be performed by someone who I'd never have to look in the eye...ever.
Here's the list I'd like accomplished:
Everything...specifically. And especially the floors!!

Why are things so stupidly bizzee at your work-force? Is this the typical season for folks shuffling around in/out digs?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-26-2014 at 08:03 PM..
Old 02-27-2014, 07:59 PM   #1639
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blah-blah-blah...what a busy day. Parents-students-classes and orders of goods comin' in and goin' out. Bizzee.

I didn't end up making the carnitas goodie, and don't know that I'll have time tomorrow. We have stupid Dr. appt.s scheduled on the early...like 8am. So...it may be best if I just resign to baking it up on Saturday. Yepp, I think that'll be the plannage.
We're supposed to see one heck of a storm comin' at us over the next few days.

Oh wait...beings we're on the topic...when is YOUR Dr. appt. scheduled??
Old 02-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #1640
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah!! And my uniform pants are fitting a wee bit looser!!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #1641
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Saturday!!

So it's almost noon?! I have no idea how the morning zoomed by so fast!!
In any case, I would clearly need a nap before I could be expected to accomplish anything of great value.

Ketchup soon!!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:36 PM   #1642
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, yesterday; the Hoodz got their DR. appt.'s taken care of, all in one fellswoop!! Like for reals, they asked if we'd like to be seen at the same time, rather than go with our staggered appt.s. Ummm, Yes!! An hour later we were outta there!!
The rest of the day was packed, and a blurr. We had such a Great class on Friday, with the 7-11 yr. olds. Friday's are *FUN* Friday's...so it's lots of various activities, including board breaking and weapons (nunchucks this time)...and a break from the reg. stuff.
Got a really kind note on our bizz facebook page yesterday eve., from one of the students parents: "Our son Adam loves his DoJo. This place has made a positive impact on him. Thank you Robert & Shawna for blessing us with a great experience with Martial Arts. We look forward to the next year of classes."
Isn't that just the sweetest?!

We had pizza for chow last night. Our fave pizza joint hooked us up with a large combo, as we'd *earned* a freebie...seeing as how we'd gotten 12 punches on our little pizza card.

I've got a load of laundries whirling --->it was not a volunteer load on me part...NO, it was a outta necessity, due to little blackies weak gut, where raw hides are concerned.

The Carnitas goodness is baking away right now...finally!!
There's many other tasks to be tended to today...but for now, it's mani~pedi time.

What's going down in Lotytown?!
Old 03-03-2014, 03:36 PM   #1643
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy where have I been!! Well doing nothing and everything if that makes sense! Lets see....fought with kids, made another guy at work cry, laid carpet downstairs, baby showers, got yelled at by Ka....hmmm I think thats the highlights of the last few.

Oh I just loved all the pics you sent! That little waiting room is just darling! I love it all! The hunk looks all slim and trim, he must have lost some lb's huh?? looks good!!!

Me back was all weekend, well still is. Like I feel it pulsing its just not making me happy!

The Sil's baby shower this weekend was super cute but she got nothing. Really weird! Literally she got a stroller and other than that just clothes. Interesting

I am working on baby blankets, right now its Kaka's, she is due soon! They will induce her on the 17th if she hasnt had it by then.

Ok, gotta get some dinner going....BBL!

Last edited by lotus33; 03-03-2014 at 03:38 PM..
Old 03-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #1644
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I had just a terrible day, really. Work was just awful. And then A topped it off because she was upset about her friends brother. She had a birthday sleepover party at a friends house and has only been there twice before, I have not met the brother yet. She said he was teasing her because her Mom is fat. This is about the third time something like that has happened to one of the kids. Just the straw that broke the horses back How embarrassing and sad for my baby

I'm going to bed! Hope you have some fun stories for me! I got nothing today
Old 03-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #1645
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh wow. That bit about the little turd boy runnin' his mouth just made me feel like someone kicked me in the gut, or knifed my heart out. What on earth?! Does that little D need some glasses or something?! Seriously!! That's just a real ridiculous reach on his part. OOOOoOh that burns me!! Ugghhh, like what a stupid jerk. How old is this punk??

Yes, that does make for the suckiest of days, especially if your work force time was awful too. Yuck, what a bad day.
It's my prayer tonight that you will be given the strength to let that nonsense roll right off you.
You are totally beautiful & fabulous...and that's the full on truth. Yes, it is.

Geemaneez, reading thru here, it looks like you've just been thru it over the past couple days. I think you need a break!! The pace you're keeping is just too much!! Well it surely would be for me...& most other mere human folk!!

How odd about the light shower haul for SIL. I'm not sure what to make of that. Maybe it's carry over from folks feelings towards DB.

KA yelled at ya? Clearly she had to be in the wrong.

Stupid emo count is toooooooo high, and I must break these notes up.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #1646
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today was just nuts. Lots of folk trying to get signed up for classes; some in for their private lesson's, lots of social butterflying with the parents, and then classes. We're at 10 students now.

Prior to heading to the school today, we had to run to the next town over, to an embroidery shop, to get our belts made up. We've ran into ish after ish with the local embroidery companies not being able to fit the belts onto their hoopydoop thing, in order to get the embroidery work done...so we've been wearing our old black belts, from our old school, with our old 2nd degree belt ranks on them. Shameful. And also pretty much unavoidable.
What evvv...supposedly it'll be a non ish in a few days.

We go in for labs tomorrow morning...7:45am. We have 3 private lessons scheduled, and then regular classes. If I had my rathers...I'd see about fittin' in a nap in between there somewhere. One can hope!!

Alright, off to hit the sack. Tiiiiired!! Tomorrow will most certainly be a better day.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #1647
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Fat Tuesday! I forgot to buy donuts Oh well. Guess we will survive!

I'm SUPER tired!!! ML got sick during the night and kept me up all night! He didn't mean it but .....argh! The snoring, tossing, turning, oh did I mention snoring??? So I am sleeping on the couch tonight! He is so sick he can't feel his face the congestion is so bad I drugged him up with several thigs and then gave him a big shot of Jack Daniels ......hope I don't kill him! Nighty night ML!!

Are you just super excited about all the buzz you have going on at the kickinit club??? I think its doing super great!!!! Are you ready for your girly student??

So have you heard from the old bossman about the last $$$ he owes ya??

That kid is 13, I just felt bad for A. Poor kid. She was really upset. He was just being a jerk but jeesh, how rude! I would smack the kids if they said that to anyone!!! Thanks for being nice and saying all those things! I felt better after that! I was pretty pouty and didn't want to tell anyone else!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #1648
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a quick run through to say Hi...

I feel wasted, spent and draggin' tail tired. I'm gonna dope up & throw meself to bed.

I hope your day was much~much better today. I thought of you often...and wanted/meant to shoot you a note. It was just a whirlwind of a too filled day to even catch me breath!!

Good idea to refrain from bunkin' up with the sicko tonight. Get some good rests & we'll ketchup tomorrow!!
Old 03-05-2014, 03:48 PM   #1649
Blabbermouth!!!

Hola!

Hows your day today? More silliness and madness? We started the day with a resident calling in a kitchen fire Frying chicken on an electtric stove, she blew up the pan some how and melted her hood vent and needs to have the kitchen repainted. Not sure how that happened!

G stayed home, she was sick. ML is still sick. A and I .....still holding out! Wish us luck though!!! I am staying on the couch again tonight!

I went to TOPS this morning. Just weighed in, I didn't stay for the meeting.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #1650
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hiya!!

Lemme' share the funny of the day with ya!! We agreed to allow a Mom of a 3.5 year old to bring her boy in for a private lesson. We've found that by 4 years old...little ones are able to focus long enough for us to get some things across to them...but she insisted her kiddo was sooooo advanced that our program would be a super fit for him. Okay, let's see what we have here!! So Rob starts in with explaining some basics to the chap, and the kid starts twirling himself around and then turns his hiney to Rob and begins talking to him out of his rear, while bending over and happily singing..."Fart~Fart~Fart~FART"!!
Hilarious!! The Mom was mortified. Rob ended the session and assured the poor gal that her little darling would likely be a much better candidate by his 4th Birthday; inviting her to bring him back then.

Gonna shoot this one to ya & I'll be back with more...