Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #1561
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Happy Wednesday!!

<---Not feeling like a Peach today. No, actually I'm just -this- far away from a full size tantrum. I be tired and cranKkky!!
I've been trying to skip naps and move by bedtime out farther away from my beloved 9pm. All of this in order to attempt to sleep later than 4am'ish...so as to mesh mine & the Hunks sleepy/wakey times better. Well that's not working!!
After going to bed laaate last night, the Hunk gets up & starts crashin' & bangin' around at about 3:30am...comes back to bed and whacks me with his elbow. He goes right back asleep, but I can't, cause it's nearing my normal wakey time. Then he's up & at 'em again at 5am...so as to get ready to go to his men's prayer group at church...just as I'd started to nod off. So I get up for a bit...then back down. Finally I just doze off & about 10 min.'s later, the Hunk comes back home and the kids throw a fit...thinking someones breaking in. I give up!!

I've been on hold with the insurance company for 1.75 hr.'s so far this morning.

End of current grumpy rant//

How's it goin' on your side?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #1562
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Hello!!! Sorry been MIA a bit....your PM will explain some

What in the world is goin on with the ins junk??? This is nuts! Is it that O-care? I hear that is quite the pain to get going! That is just full on nutso to have to invest this much effort into that!! Not happy bout that at all!

Are you stark raving mad??? WHY would you give up naps AND change up the bedtime?? Well it was a valiant effort to spend more wakeful time with the hunk but for goodness sake.....keep the naps!! I chuckled about the elbow, when your in that state of being something like that is enough to make a person go full on postal!!!!I really do think women need far more sleep anyway! I know I am not a great amount of fun when I am tired like that!! Nope! I think I am heading that way in a few. ML doesn't have to get up tomorrow until 7 so I can just sleep in a bit, might as well go to bed a bit early as well and make a whole night of it!

Did I mention how excited I am for pics of the new place??? hint hint! That is just so exciting!!! What does the design for the new sign look like? I cant believe the cost of the uniforms! i was going to be bent right over wasn't I??? $100! What?!? That really ticks me off! Especially since its not like he had to do anything to it but order and hand it to me! There was no embroidery or anything it was just a white outfit. What a crock!

Not much else exciting going on here. MIL flew back from FL tonight. Ahhhh....it was a great 3 weeks off from her!! Oh we are going to go for Easter to Disney, so I guess that is exciting! Still sort of doing leg work on it right now. The stupid plane tix are so nuts!! NO way I would drive though!!!

We have had about 5 more inches of snow since the weekend too...super fun I'm over this nonsense! Oh and SIL stopped over last night to reveal they are expecting a girl. I find this to be very funny! Very good for her though, she is super girly and really bad with kids so I think having a girl will be easier on her. However I find great humor in the fact that DB is having a girl. In his family there has not been 1 single girl in over 100 years!!!! Like 5 generations of straight sons and he breaks it! I just find that to be super funny! Not sure I am supposed to.... but I do!!! Man....have I mentioned how much I loathe DB lately???

Oh also considering trying out the housekeeper thing again One of the guys at work MIL just started up a cleaning service, I am contemplating it. Poor ML....begs me everyday to quit work and stay home Poor guy. I gotta find a way to make this easier on him

Ok....I'm outta here! TTYL!!!!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:30 PM   #1563
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoooOoh Disney!! How exciting!! Have you guys been before? I bet the Little's are just beside themselves with anticipation over this!! THAT is going to be a Super time!!

That's something pretty crazy about the DB not having any chick folk in the fam for 5 generations!! I've never heard of such a thing!! Maybe that's partially what's wrong with him. Do you have a sense as to whether he's pleased with the news that their Little will be a girl or not?
You're probably right that for SIL it will be a good match, of the two options. Ahhh, this may turn out to be an only child.

Nope, I hadn't heard recently about the ever present loath factor for DB, but rest assured...it is dualy noted that it is still a very current truth.

Yes to the co-worker MIL giving the Loty's a helping hand at the homefront!! I think that's a Great solution and will hopefully lift the weight off your shoulders a bit. And how nice to just come home to a clean house!! I hope that works out.

Feelin' like emo may be heavy...so I'll come back with another in a minute.
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #1564
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hear ya, and I full on agree that it was not a wise move to attempt to eliminate the nappage. I put it right back, today...for safety's sake.

The challenge I'm facing is that if I'm gonna continue to get up early (when I wanna get up), I have to force meself to be quiet, so as not to wake the Hunk. So...that doesn't allow me to easily get ready for the day, beings alllll my gettin' ready junk is in the master bedroom bath. I'm still thinking on this. I may resort to taking a shower in the front bath. That way when I return to the master bath, to put meself together...I don't have to do it in a steamed up powder, with the door closed. Might be onto something there; although it's not me first choice...for certain.
Of course choring while the Hunk is still slumbering away is pretty impossible too, as it seems that somebody can't do anything quietly.

I vote for the whole household keeping with an early to bed, early to rise program!!

Yepp, this latest & greatest insurance fiasco is the O care deal. With neither of us having a genuine employer anymore...that was our best option. It's just been horrible!! After waiting for nearly 3 hours on hold this morning...I was given more of the run around and found out that the insulin I take is not covered. I'll have to see a doc that they -eventually- select for me...in order to get a script for an insulin they will cover...but there's no telling when they'll even get my documents of eligibility out the door to me, in order to make that appointment. I will fully run out of dope in about 2 days...and I have no back up plan as of yet.
These daily 2+ hour phone calls with these folks each morning has me just burnt. It's not a good way to begin a day!! With the lack O' sleep last night...and the outcome of that call this morning...I was just fit to be tied...in rare *rage* form. Hence the necessity of that nap.
It's been one issue after another with this insurance...since day one. They originally made an error entering in our application. They set it aside...for 2 months, and only picked it back up after we phoned to ask what was up. Then they only entered in the info for the Hunk...and not I. Again, more phone calls...trying to get a pulse on where things are at. The trouble is...one hand doesn't know what the other is doing over there. It's just a mess.

Yepp, I will forsure snap you up some piccy's of the new digs.
Got another call today from the shipping company due to deliver the flooring. They're pushing their delivery out till Friday now, as they're just having a heck of a time with all the snow. We should put a quarter down on whether this takes place at all this week. I say they'll call to move it out to next week sometime.
From the look of the most recent weather report, we're expecting a 2nd big snow storm right on top of this one...so that's going to continue to delay our signage too.
Ahhh, well...not a lot can be done about none of it, but wait it out.

Below is the logo we had created. Ignore the blue background...that's not a part of it. So we'll have that on 6 of the windows, and there will be promo verbiage on 2 other windows.
I'll snap some piccy's of the job the printing company did for us on the t-shirts/sweatshirts tomorrow.

Oh yeah, is MIL looking to nail down some time with the Loty's this weekend? I bet she's missed you guys a ton!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Signage.png (15.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #1565
Blabbermouth!!!

I am just so mad I could spit!!! So I ran to get a car wash after work and my bank card was declined Weird, so anyway as I am going through the car wash I am looking at my phone and noticed a voicemail. It was from my bank. Some jackhole in Indiana has been spending my money So I have to go to the bank tomorrow and figure that out, I can't even log in to see how much they took! I am trying not to freak!!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:20 PM   #1566
Blabbermouth!!!

I love the sign!!! Love!
Old 02-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #1567
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WHAT?! NO!! Oh my Gosh!! NO!! I just can't believe that!! So there's no after hours support available where you can reach out for some help with this now?! Un-real!! Do you have any idea if any of your other accounts have been compromised? This is just awful!!
Old 02-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #1568
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YO, Good morning-Afternoon!!

I've been troubling over your bank ordeal and just that you have an easy time getting this mess sorted out. So irritating that some low life opportunist can sweep into your life and rock it for ya & jeopardize all that you work so hard for. Any info coming out on this loser?

We've been here at the school since 8am...waiting on the flooring delivery. The roads are just a mess with ice and snow; so we could be waiting for a while.

Chat soon!!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #1569
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my! What a busy day!!!! I got your txt but I was so busy!

Your so sweet to worry about me!!! I was able to straighten it all up! Had to change accounts and get a new debit. She told me that they had a lot of bank members scammed this week from texts. The thief somehow gets acct #'s and phone numbers. So they stand at an ATM and text the person so it look as though it is from the bank. Then give the acct number and ask them to verify the pin# to update accounts. When the person texts it back they make a with draw. The people usually call the bank to double check the txt but by then the money is gone. Freaking criminals!!
But we are all good!!!

Then ran to the store for a baby gift for the shower tomorrow for KaKa. Came home had dinner and then took ML to the urgent care. His eye was really hurting and red. He was such a hoot at the Dr.!!! He is such a baby! He could have gone himself...NO! I have to take him. He could have gone back to the exam by himself....NO! I didn't stand up to go with him and he was halfway across the room and turned around and was like *your not coming with me??* Do you want me to? Um YES! So then we are back at the exam room and he is such a baby I was dying laughing!! We had a male nurse and he was so funny! ML was like...I'm dying arent I? Whats my BP am I dying, Hows my heart am I dying? The Nurse was giving it right back to him too! He was like YES! OH my GOD I never saw anything this bad! We are all pulling for you buddy! Hang in there!!! Then they gave ML a puppy sticker when he left So funny! He has a viral infection in his eye. But the eye isn't red just like his eyebrow and the skin under is eye is red and blotchy. Said the eye hurts though. Weird!

Sooooo........did the tiles come? What colors are they? I saw you gusy got some bad weather huh?
Old 02-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #1570
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I didn't take any piccy's today. I was planning to snap some up once the flooring arrived. It didn't. Do you know that we waited for 5 hours for that stupid delivery?! At about 1pm I bailed out to go fetch us some lunch (pizza ) as the pizza joint wasn't delivering, due to the storm/snow/frozen roads in our area.
Right as I was heading out we had a fellow come into the school and he was mentioning that the roads up in Portland, (where our driver would be coming from) were in nightmare condition due to the weather. The Hunk decided to phone the company to find out how much more of a delay we should expect. Turns out they'd phoned everyone that was expecting a delivery from them...bright early this morning...except us. What?! Why?! No good reason.
So...now we're lookin' to wait again come Monday.

There was a lock down on the high school in the town of Bend (our nearest big town)...as there was a teen who apparently was at the end of his rope-due to bullying, and getting no true help with it; he committed suicide...right in class, using a gun.
I tell ya...this is just such a problem!!

How are things going over yonder??
Old 02-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #1571
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and I found plane tickets today and saved a bunch! We are going from April 17 to the 22nd. We went 3 years ago. That was our first big trip. ML had never been to Fl before either so it was fun! But what happened was we said we were going, them MIL wanted to go, then SIL and DB, and then Kaka Lets just say none of our lifestyles mesh while staying in the same house for a week! I booked the whole trip...it was my trip! They tagged along. We didn't all do the same things everyday but got together for dinner and some days we did the same thing. I had booked a huge 4 bed house with a pool and we all stayed together. This time around.....its just us!

Last edited by lotus33; 02-07-2014 at 06:55 PM..
Old 02-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #1572
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, what a little doll ML sounds like!! I can totally picture him wanting/needing his Loty to hold his hand thru the harrowing, life threatening experience ...and making out with a score of a puppy sticker in the end!! Seems the young buck could have used a balloon, lollypop & a stop for ice cream for his big boy behavior today!! Remember those *Man Points* you schooled me on????? Ummmm...I think there may be a bit of a deficit today. What a funny guy!!

Soooooooo Glad to hear your banking sitch turned out to be easily resolved!! What a drag to even have to worry about such a hassle. It's mean spirited!!

What kind of gift-ee did you find for the Ka-Ka's little Kipper??
Old 02-07-2014, 07:39 PM   #1573
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh what a Fun fam time you guys are gonna have!! That's so exciting!! Very Cool that it's going to be for a nice chunk of time too. There should be plenty of time to see & do it all, without feeling rushed/pressured.

I can totally see how the whole fam wanted to jump on the Loty band wagon; as it sounds like your fam is the fun-stable/grounded center for the majority of the extended fam. Lucky you guys!!
That would be a real challenge to mesh so many folks -wants- for their trip. It sounds like you guys went about it the very best possible way, in order to ensure all had their needs/wants were met.

A truck just pulled into our culldesac...and ended up squirreling around right in front of our homestead...getting all whirled around and headed right at our front window!! Whoa man!! Freaky.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #1574
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, it would seem that we're gonna have a true blue snow day/weekend...so we're gonna stay up late'ish...throw back the java's, and I'm gonna tend to some choring.

What are you guys planning for your weekend?
Old 02-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #1575
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hunky just snapped this piccy of our picnic table a little bit ago. It's still coming down real good!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snow picnic table.jpg (20.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-08-2014, 07:05 AM   #1576
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!!!

Here's the latest & greatest out of our front door, next to our garage. The Hunk has plowed thru the walkway, driveway and uncovered the car; all in preparation to head out to his bible study & his chores at the church. Well, all to no avail, as the snow is just too thick once he's backed out of the drive & into the road; it's up to the drive line and doesn't allow movement.
I guess he's had enough of the snow removal project...cause he's on the couch watchin' NCIS flicks now.

I wonder...beings we've determined that we're kinda wimpy where the snow & driving in the snow is concerned ...is that just something that you guys would not see as a big deal, and you'd just stay out there & shovel until you could roll out? Probably, huh?

How's ML's eye sitch this morning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-02-08 06.50.09.jpg (24.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-08-2014 at 07:09 AM..
Old 02-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #1577
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh thats quite a bit of snow isnt it? Did you get all that at once? We probably have the same, maybe slightly less, hard to tell but not all at once! Nope! My car surely would not make it through that! ML might but not I!! You guys made the right decision to stay home!!!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #1578
Blabbermouth!!!

Guess who got lost today in D-town???
Old 02-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #1579
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Good Golly, what were you doing down there?! How lost are we talking?! I'm Glad you made it out alive & lived to tell about it!!

What a slumbery day!! We just straight lounged. We found a good deal of entertainment in the neighborhood folks trying to bail outta here & repeatedly getting stuck & sliding around. We made & chowed on Chili , napped and watched various flicks...none worth mentioning by name. Hooked meself up with a much needed mani, and a new email address...and all that that means, with adding folk into my new contact deal & notifying diff companies that I wanna stay in contact with...blah-blah...what a hassle. But I really wanted to dump yahoo. They're not serving me well at all, and I'm tired of their stupidness.

So the county has been blasting all day about staying off of the roads. They say we're to expect freezing rain and sleet tonight, and to figure on staying in tomorrow as well. Ummm, Okay!!

Are you guys having a weathery time as well?? What are your plans for your tomorrow?
Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 AM   #1580
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy*Snowy* Sundee!!

Verrry quiet morning here @ the Hoodz homestead. I've been up for hourrrs...but the kids and their Pa have continued to slumber.

I made the best chow the other day, and forgot to tell you about it!! Here it comes..."Spaghetti Squash Veggie Goodness".
So I baked up a spaghetti squash, and scraped all of it's baked goodness into a big tupperware type container. Into that I added 2 bags of frozen mixed veggies, and one can of Italian diced toms. Mixed that bad boy up, throw it into a bowl & heat...with a nice layer of mozz cheese atop. Whoa, yeah!! It makes up quite a lot...especially when no one else wants to be involved in partaking.

I guess laundry should be on me agenda today. Probably 3'ish loads, as I wanna wash our bedding/towels, load of clothing, and then all of the kids blankets.

What's goin' down in Lotytown?!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #1581
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morn!

I am trying to fend off the crankies....for no particular reason they just showed up today

Apparently I am painting today too.....so ML has said *maybe* getting told to do something I am not in the mood for is making me cranky...high probability of it!

Oh jeesh...we had to go to D-town for the baby shower. ML cousin was navigating and we both somehow missed an exit which landed us in the heart of south Detroit which is in no mans land!!!! We made a quick visit though, like less than 5 min so it was ok....still scary though!!! My smarty pants kid said to her Dad when we got home that maybe we should make it a goal to hit all the major city ghettos and instead of Disney we should book a trip to Harlem I don't know where she gets that smarty pants attitude!

So just a fun day of chores and crap I don't want to do.....a little like your house today too huh? Yay us!!!

Ya know I make spaghetti squash all the time but never like that...sounds de-lish!!!! We would help ya with it!!!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #1582
Blabbermouth!!!

I quit! Well I want to quit anyway!!!

Got lots done today but still lots to do.....whats new

So crankies stayed on board most of the day. Had a couple meltdowns and am ok now. I think I made my point today though Laid down some hefty laws today

Hey are you watching the winter olympics??? Also I keep forgetting to ask you if you have ever seen the show on Nat Geo Brain Games? Very interesting if you have never seen it try to catch it!

Have I told you that we are going to a George Strait concert on Valentines day?? He was the first concert we went to together and we both love him, I Cross My Heart was our wedding dance song too. Anyway its his last tour so we are for sure going!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #1583
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!!

Whoa man...yeah, I reckon my Crankies would have been full ON too, iffin's I'd been informed about how I was gonna spend me time...especially if it involved a chore/painting. So what was your fun painting project? Did you get it done?

Nope...I/we haven't kept up with the Olympic games at all. That TV of ours so rarely ever comes on...unless it's AFV, or Dateline. I suppose we just don't think about it. Back when we lived out on the Coast we flat didn't have any sort of cable or satellite for 5 + years. We were so immersed in work & karate that it just never occurred to us to vegg.
Are you guys watching it/enjoying following it?

I will look up your brain game. This sounds like something that may have been initiated by ML...the Jeopardy Boy. Is this true?? I feel like it is.

What a special time you & ML will have with your throw back concert!! That'll be soooo Cool!! Where is it going to be at? Is it coming up soon? FUN!!

I have more to chat about, but I have to get!!

* The Hunk just phoned the shipping company, just to verify that they were actually planning to make our delivery of the flooring today. They hadn't called...and we were just about to head down to the school, to wait...again. They said "No...not today...maybe tomorrow". The roads are still a nitemare. I get that. Just feeling a smidge irritated by it all...and impatient. Whatever.

Ketchup soon!!
Old 02-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #1584
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yepp, your smarty pant show is Good!! Found a little bit of trickery I could duplicate & show off for the Hunk. <--Impressive!!

Today has been a full on J. Cleaver day here, and heavy on the lounge as well. It finally -feels- like I'm back up to speed on my chorings.

We received the two OPEN signages for the school today. In the piccy they look like the letters of the word OPEN are in gold...but they're really actually more of a red. The led lights surrounding it can stay on or off or zoom around. Likey!!

How's your day been?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Open signage.jpg (7.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 02-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #1585
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh that is the best sign!! So cool looking! I know you guys are having some weather bust jeeze louise! You been waiting on this flooring forever! When is your first class? Hopefully you have it in time!!

I in fact did not paint. Forget that! I didn't feel like it! Oh we have some touch up to do in the basement then we can put the flooring down. It got delivered last week. jealous???

I got roped into a craft for A's valentine party Found some things online tonight that I just need to have printed. Hopefully they like it!

Oh the concert is Friday. Its about an hour and a half away. Should be fun!!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #1586
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoh, so your little love fest concert party is actually ON Valentines!! That is so Cool!! I just know you two will have the Best time!! Are you guys planning to hit some place for dinn as well?

You show off!! You and your delivered floorrrrs!!
Yepp...we've been waiting on this flooring for a century now. Our 1st class won't begin until after we install the flooring.

I recall Valentines being such a fun time, back in the grade school days. I loved exchanging cards with all the cute boys.
I imagine A is excited that you're involved with puttin' something together!! Is G's class doing anything special?
Old 02-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #1587
Blabbermouth!!!

Yup we had our first date on Valentines day, 16 years ago. So its just meant to be that we go!!! Oh I don't know about dinner, we will be sort of rushing to get there since we both work that day.

G is in middle school now, I don't think they do anything. Good question though! I suppose I better ask about that! Did I tell you she chopped her hair off? Me mind ins't that sharp anymore to remember

Its a little like this only the long part is blue and red It actually looks really cute on her, its just she looks so grown up

Old 02-10-2014, 07:41 PM   #1588
Blabbermouth!!!

I recommited to losing weight so I am not ginormous on our vacay and one of the things I was going to do was go to bed by 10..... I'm failing on day 1 I did great eating though so that counts for something!

K....off to bed! Good night!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #1589
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's pretty funny...cause I wondered if maybe now that G was in middle school...maybe they're too mature for that sort of exchange. I don't recall the exchanges continuing on past 6th grade.

That looks like a Very grown up hair do!! Very, very cute...but I can surely see how it's not easy for G's folks to see her sportin' it. Neato on the colors added in too!!

So it's time to reign in the chow huh? Okay. What's your game plan for this mission? Great idea to consider an earlier bedtime.
I need to do the same.
<---And this pork chop needs to increase the activity level!! I should snap you a current shot of my uniform pants. I can hide some of the full fledged girth factor under the longish uniform tops, but dang...those pants are stretched to their max!! Something to work on.

Yes, off to bed!! See ya on the tomorrow!!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #1590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well . I forgot that I recommitted to -doing the right thing- last night...and when the opportunity presented itself...I promptly did the wrong thing...succumbing to all that is good & great about free hot pizza!! Too bad confession isn't as good for the waistline as it's -supposed- to be for the soul!!

This has been an annoying day!! We showed up at the school @ 8am again...in order to receive this stupid floor delivery; all to discover that the shipping company has put us off again. It's most maddening that they're not the ones to reach out to us, to communicate the status of the delivery...but rather us calling to inquire. So frustrating!!
I'd really like to tell 'em to "shove it"...like some wise soul suggested. We originally had to wait this out due to the company we purchased the mats from...because they were back ordered & they had to wait for their shipment. I think that put us a week back right there. This latest wait is not even that company's doing. It's the shipping company they contracted out to make the delivery. So...we will try again tomorrow.

Another irritation: I've reached out AGAIN to ex-bossman who still owes some cashola...and have yet to hear back from him. I feel like going Beast mode!!

I will spare you the rest of the stupidness of the day...and just say that the whole day has just been one big boat load of Stupid!!

How are things going on your end?! Any extra cupcakes you can send on over here?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-11-2014 at 03:32 PM..