Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #1531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh, and the ice picking!! YOU are my hero!! I am just so impressed with your go-getter attitude with all that!! I'm overwhelmed at just thinking about having to add that to an already max'ed out day!! You done good!!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2014, 12:05 PM   #1532
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One more thing!!

So there's this couple that we know...I don't think we could call them simply acquaintances, as we know them very well...but I sure as heck wouldn't refer to them as friends...cuz I don't care much for either one of them, at all.

Anyhow...all that to say that they are friends with another couple whose 12 year old son just committed suicide last night. Yes, 12. We never met him. I've just seen a whole boat load of piccys on-line, and from all of those, I would have pegged him as a happy, fun spirited All-American little boy. He was cute; happy genuine smile, really involved/engaged with friends, family, sports.
What a shock and how awful for his folks.

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =
Old 01-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #1533
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Sunday!!

I slept in, like a real person today!! That means I didn't just sleep in till 5 or 6 am...but rather 7am. Then, after rounding up breakie for the gang...I went back to bed, and slept till 11:45am!! Yes I did!!

I haven't busted my hump over much of anything today. We pretty much mastered the to-dooz yesterday.

Well I did make a delish soup. I'll rattle off the ingredients, for all those dying to know:

Sauteed celery & carrots
Fresh chopped tomatos, cauli, kale
Kidney beans and chickpeas
Chicken
Garlic, s&p, onion powder, basil, curry, paprika, cayenne, chicky & beef bouillons

Then at the end, Hunky chimed in with suggesting we add in some small chunks of cheddar and heavy whippy.

We named it *Cheesy Cream of Curry Chicky* . SOOOOOO GOOD!!

So we have a lot O' friends that are all stokered for one side or the other of this 49'er Vs. Seahawkage game. So, in honor of the pals...we are watching the game today.

Blahhh....that's all. What's new with you?!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:08 PM   #1534
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Oh yes, that game is on over here too Like I needed to tell you! The game prior did not go how ML planned, and this game is not shaping up to go as planned either. Apparently they didn't consult ML pregame?!

Wow!!! good for you for sleeping like a normal person!!! Probably cause your not up soo early with the Hunk these days huh?

Mmmm your soup sounds amazing!!! Well minus the curry Too many international people at the apartments and the wreak of it Enough to make me want to lose my cookies But the rest...yum!!!

Speaking of work.......my gosh I busted a gut over the feeling of the ears! Oh my favorite thing is the typos!!!! Good idea to keep a journal though! I just wish the boss lady would grow a set!

Oh my gosh, I am so heartbroken hearing about the little boy Do you know if he was on any meds? A boy around here did that last year. His parents just put him on a new seizure med and the side effect was strong suicidal tendencies. Nothing else helped so they decided to try it.

G had a blast. Her mother is a dork though! I didn't bother to look up the exact address cause she said it was at *some church* and gave me a road. Well yes, I know exactly where that is!!! So I drive her to said church and we walk in. There are lots of folks around but no kids. We wander around and don't find any kids so I am like *hey I am here to drop her off for a all night lock in* They look at me like a freak Wrong place! It was in fact at a non profit org about half a block up from the church. A program for middle and high school kids. Oops..my bad!

Ok gotta run....need to rinse dye outta my hair

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 01-19-2014, 08:08 PM   #1535
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well you're not gonna be much of a fan of hearing this...but I prefer getting up earrrrly. The sitch is; the Hunkage likes pushing our bedtime out, as far as he can, because now he can.
I on the other hand am not really a fan of that. I still like the idea of being in bed at 9pm...not edge it up to 11/12...and then get up at 7'ish in the morning. NO...I wanna be up by 4:30/5...not later. I feel like I can justify not getting ready for the day -right away- if it's still THAT early.
Thing is...if I am to get passed the training at this new gig...I could be asked to work anything between 4am-12am, so I might have to adjust my wanna's around what they assign me. Hunky suggests to me that if they give us any sort of say at all...that it would be very likely that I could snap up the early morning spot, pretty easily...cuz nobody wants that!!

I suppose I can hear ya on the curry action...especially with your level of contact. A little sure goes along way to stinkin' up the homestead too!!

Very good question about the notion that the little boy who passed may have had a medication sitch going on. That never occurred to me. I wonder?!

What a riot about the drop off mishap at the church!! Those folks probably fully wondered what you were referring to with your lock down talk!! You're a fun one Loter!!
So G had a Great time?! Anything in particular stand out for her? Were these kiddo's she was hanging with from the same churchy group that she's been going to for her studies, or something else?

Oh I can't imagine your ML is very happy with the outcome of this Seahawks win!! I saw some very upsetting calls that led to their win. So, I'm gonna say, just based on these two games I've seen today...the Bronco boys will be the winners next time.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:59 PM   #1536
Blabbermouth!!!

Well let me recount my fun day....

A is sick, so I ran to work just for 2 hrs, then came back and took her to the Dr., dropped of scripts, got groceries while waiting for them to be filled. Went to pharmacy to pick them up and they were so backed up I sat and waited 2 hrs! This is after they had it for an hour! I say and played on pinterest They still weren't ready so I finally left and went home. Went back 2 hrs later and still had to wait 45 min!!! Got some movies, made chicken noodle soup and phew....ready for bed! I made A watch one of the best movies Crocodile Dundee I loved that movie! Not sure she shares my affections

How was your day???? Oh yup ML did want the Seahawks to win....so he was happy. Apparently before the season started he called for them to win the whole shebang. So he was worried at the beginning of the game when they were losing!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #1537
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow...that was entirely TOO much waiting for the scripts!! What a drag!! So Glad you were able to play on Pinterest though!! I've never heard of such a wait!!
Chicky noodle soup and Dundee?! Well, I reckon I feel my own cold coming on right now!! Poor A, not feeling any kind of good, and then her Ma makes her watch the Crikey Crockster!! I hope she mends up in a hurry.

Ok gotcha...we were rootin' for the Seahawks too. Not that we really care...but we are no longer in San Fran's backyard...and the majority of the circle of friends we are in contact with now are all about the Seahawks. I am however very disappointed in the poor behavior of some of those young bucks. I saw a serious lack of humility, and I'm not a fan of that!! And some of the calls that went in their favor!!
In any case, we are planning to watch the BIG game in two weeks. Mostly because I wanna reason to create a Chili bar sitchy.

Worky went good. I'll go back again. Tomorrow as a matter of fact. It's a 5 day a week deal. Originally I was told it would be a 4-6 week training...but the more I'm hearing; it sounds more like 6-7 weeks at the facility...and thennnn I can work remotely. So by March 7th, I can expect to be home-bound.

I drove home in the worst freezing fog tonight...in the dark, with a loaner car I'm not familiar with, for a half hour. Turns out that all those folks that looked like they were flashing their high-beams at me...were, cuz I was running with mine on the whole time. And that stupid cars heater doesn't seem to work!! COLD!!

The Hunk was hungry when I came thru, so he suggested we hit our fave pizza joint for eats. Half of a small pizza later, fully carb loaded...and I'm ready to hit the sack.

I hope your homestead gets good rests tonight and no other sickies develop.
I'll chat you up tomorrow!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-20-2014 at 09:39 PM..
Old 01-20-2014, 09:56 PM   #1538
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and I really, REALLY hate my stupid-dumb haircut, a LOT!! HATEIT-HATEIT!!
Old 01-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #1539
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Oh yeah, and I really, REALLY hate my stupid-dumb haircut, a LOT!! HATEIT-HATEIT!!

I'm sorryyyy!!! Really I am!! You better send a pic, cause i NEED one of this awfulness!
Old 01-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #1540
Blabbermouth!!!

Well got A situated and dropped G off to school. Then worked 8-12 and came home. Heated up some soup for her ...ok me too Had a salad along with mine. Have I ever expressed my love of organic baby spring mix salad??? That with S&P and ranch dressing

I stocked up on some vites yesterday too! Got an immunity support, multi, and a B complex all in gummi form for the kiddos. Ok maybe ML too, he is a baby about swallowing pills!

Hey random ????? have you ever tried that lemon and cinnamon drink? I see the benefit but can't imagine the cinn grit being tolerable in that quantity
Old 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM   #1541
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a hell-a-cious day!! I'm spent, and overwhelmed and tired.
All of us in training have been forewarned that tomorrow is going to be an uggggly intense day of training. Ummm, I thought that's what today was. HORRIBLE!!

I'm taking me to bed. More chitty chatty on the later!!
Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #1542
Blabbermouth!!!

What?!?!? Am I forgetting the job? Aren't you taking hotel reservations? Why is the training so hard and stressful? I'm so confused

i'm sick now too, but I have to power on. Went to bed at 9:30 last night, thinking about maybe 8 tonight ML is down in Indiana bidding out a job. He took another guy with him. I booked the hotel rooms for them, one is booked under Chuck Norris and one is under John Wayne He just called and said the clerk was dying checking them in. Wish I could have seen it!!

Today was interesting...I will PM you the fun!
Old 01-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #1543
Blabbermouth!!!

My back is OUT!! We had to have a *team building* day today. This is not a result of the other story I sent you this has been in the works for months. Anyway we went bowling. My back was being funny anyway but whoa nelly! Flat out gone now And since I am sick and coughing up a lung I am in excruciating pain, Not a happy camper!

Oh so back to this morning.....since I was not feeling good I was running late this morning. I noticed my pants had a wrinkled area by the bottom of the leg so I threw them in the dryer to work it out. I was running around like mad trying to get out the door in time and had A run down and grab my pants out of the dryer for me. I literally threw them on in the middle of the kitchen and ran out the door. Walked 10 feet to the car, drove to work, walked 10 feet into work and was like I feel weird Now in the morning everyone is in the office getting their days orders. I am walking around patting my butt and legs and am like what is going on I feel so weird. The the boss lady and one of the guys just start dying laughing.......they discovered me pants were on backwards Oh well, everyone got a chuckle out of it
Old 01-24-2014, 09:50 PM   #1544
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Loteage!!
They really don't make 'em funnier than you!! Oh soooooo funny!! I can totally imagine that whole morning pants sitch goin' down!! I bet that was just so much fun for everyone too!! Good job on settin' the tone for the day!!

That's just terrible about your back!! And your sickies too. I can't even fathom how you're handling the coughing action with your back being out!! I know that there are times when my back has been so far out that just taking a slight, shallow breath feels like my spine will be severed. Poor Lote.
Are you taking any dopes to take the edge off? A heating pad? Elevating your legs/knees, while on your back?
Last time mine went out, back when I shot you that piccy of me still flat on me back on the floor......when I could finally get up, much, much later...I grabbed the remaining pot of coffee, stuck a straw in it, and carefully trecked to the couch, where I remained for hours afterwards. This of course was after eventually getting passed crawling. Horrible.
I hope your back gets enough of the right kind of rests that this is a short recoup time.

I be so exhausted. Lot's I wanna share about this past week...but the tireds have me in a full on headlock. I'm gonna go fall into bed.

Chat tomorrow!! You rest, get plenty of water, and lay low.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-24-2014 at 09:51 PM..
Old 01-25-2014, 12:12 PM   #1545
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy Saturday!! Oh yes it is!!

I am soooooooooooo happy to be home today, with just choring in my future for the day!! I superly-duperly needed the time away from interacting with folk on the daily. And all the enormous pressure of the training process!! WHOA!! It's as incredible as it is because we're learning their software at unrealistic mock speeds, and attempting to learn the accounts of 130+ totally unique clients, and all that that means. It's just horrendous, and we're all mostly freakin' out. All=18 of us...down from 23 at the start of the week. Three bailed during the week, and two were asked to leave yesterday. It was quite a surprise, to them and the rest of us. All of a sudden, close to the end of our day, our trainer announces an abrupt, impromptu ice cream party out in the cafeteria area. Everyone heads out to it (or so we thought)...and when we return, there's two less classmates and the big boss and bigger boss are explaining that the two have been removed, as they supposedly consistently scored too low to continue on. Given the bad mouthing of the training process that I heard each of them spewing...I'm guessing it may have also had to do with the biggies becoming aware of those two individuals feelings of wrath towards this extreme training process. Just a guess on my part.
In any case, it is clear to me that I'm certainly not the only one with the power to pull the plug on this en-devour. They could just as easily say Adios. I really want soooo badly to remain at the homestead, while busting out the work hours, so I'm hanging on by my teefs, for dear life!! Oh, and now I have a new fear about "ice cream parties".
Day before yesterday, I'd forgotten to log out of my computer at the end of the eve. So, one of the trainers set my two 20" monitors to a better than life size head shot of Justin Beiber...as my public humiliation/punishment. Awesome!!

Oh what else have I wanted to share....

The joint we've rented is right next door to a fitness facility...geared towards middle age and senior folk. The owner, also our landland lord folk, have given the Hunk & I membership's, as part of our tenancy.
We're expecting delivery of our flooring mats (like gym puzzle piece foam matting), to arrive in a week or so, as well as the 2" thick fold up crash mats.
The Hunk may begin offering classes the 1st'ish week of Feb.

Speaking of Hunky; he has been really terrific during this whole nitemare training of mine. I essentially have not chored, nor prepared any -real- meals since beginning this crazyness. He's stepped up & taken it all on, in addition to handling every other aspect of bizz around these parts. So Grateful for all of that, as I'd have came apart by now otherwise.
He made a Super yummy LC casserole yesterday that included Turkey, spinach, mushrooms, cream cheese, vegetable knorr mix, pepperjack, cheddar, onion...and I don't know what else. That was seriously so delish, and rich...I could just live on it. He was so proud!!! He sent me several piccy's of the 2 hour process, and finished product, while I was still outta town. When I came thru, he had the table all set pretty and lighting dimmed down...and bragged about setting it up formal..."even though we won't use those extra utensils...they're they're for the ambiance".

More to come!!
Old 01-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #1546
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhh yes, that was a good time to cut out of that last note; as I'd already began to exceed the max emo count.

So, we finally have the car back. So far so good. I was really stoked to be able to drive it again, as I drive 1/2 hour each way, 5 day's a week now, to this training; and we've been experiencing all kinds of nasty freezing fog & such. Not a fun time in a little red caddy w/no heat' especially on the DARK, drive home.

Perused the bank account this morning...just to check if all went as it should have with the previous employers direct deposit. Nope. It didn't. It flat wasn't there at all. So...shot him a note about that, and to request a final farewell visit, in order to turn in my goods.
I *knew* I'd have to chase these final paychecks with him down. Knew it.

Ahhh well lookie here...half the day is gone, and I've not done much more than ate, fed the kids, and wrote a long winded note. Just as it should be!!

How did things go with ML's wonderings for a new gig??

How are you feeling today?? How's your back??

What's the Lotyville household up to??
Old 01-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #1547
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've been attempting to send a note of chat out for...hourrrrs. The interruptions have been in the multitudes!! No more.

Ahhh...let's see, about the day...

We churched it up this morning, and then stayed on for the spaghetti eats they put on afterwards. They really went all out on the sauce & meatballs, and included just a ton of extras that transformed the chow into full on gourmet goodness. There were outstanding side salads, and cheesy garlic breads as well. Just so good!!

We stopped in at the market on our way home & then fell into bed for family nap time.

I've been studying my training manual, handling bizz calls, a CT call , and some choring since. Still more choring to tend to this eve, like a ton O' laundries to process.

I've gotta meet with ex-bossman tomorrow, right before I head over to training, in order to give him back his goods & get me check. Looking forward to getting thru and passed that.

How did you spend your day? How's your sicky ickies, and your back?? Is A still illin' too? Are G & ML the only healthy kidz in Loterville?
Old 01-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #1548
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One of them craptastic training days again. The trainers do so much bouncing around from topic to topic and switching up which software we're to use for what...it's just got me totally ---> and
There were two fewer trainees this morning; so now we're at 16 all together. I can tell ya that the 16th is having a darned hard time sticking in there with it. Eeeeewwww...but I'm gonna keep trying!!

Saw ex-bossman this morning. That went fine. He was very gracious and kind. I didn't have time to take a look at my check while I was still at his office, and now that I'm home I see I'll have to contact him again about some pay issues. Fun.

Me mind is burnt, spent and fried.

What's going on around here?!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:03 PM   #1549
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I sure hope this gets better for you! I wonder how many pass through it? Did they give a percentage as to how many usually make it through this? Was it better today?

My day was just stupid as usual.

Last night I went and signed up for a membership to Sam's club, like a Cosco. I never got all those meal done I wanted to a couple weeks ago so doing it tomorrow. Got a bunch of stuff last night and then went out tonight and finished up. I sure do hope this works!
Old 01-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #1550
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahhh.....home at last!!!! Stayed and did our cookfest tonight, still have 2 more to make but we were tired and the boss ladies boys were there and got their cranky on!! I think we got 12 meals done though

meatball casserole
fajitas
sloppy joe casserole
cheesy chicken casserole
beef stroganoff
tortellini and sausage

A couple of them I am not too sure on but we will see! Still have chicken enchiladas, lasagna, and a sausage potato thing to make. Will do tomorrow night. Tired now but will appreciate it later!!

Alright....gonna go play on pinterest for a bit and then hit the sack! How was your day today? Still nutso??
Old 01-29-2014, 10:14 PM   #1551
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH Yum on all those pre-fab dinners you made!! I didn't realize it was going to be a whole team effort!! I bet that made the process kinda fun? Yes, you will be so happy for your efforts when you come home tired, hungry and all you have to do is toss your chows in the oven...and wha-la. Those eats sound so delish too!!
Wait...so did you pick up a bunch of tin foil type 13X9's for this project, or how did that work? What a neat project!!

I'm just so wasted from this past week & a half. It's just been a nitemare, totally. So...I'm puttin' the kabosh on the nonsense and callin' it. You get a quarter for this one, as you rightly bet I wouldn't last thru the training. Heck NO. I experienced enough to know that they chose the wrong gal for all that jazz!!

I'm havin' a little ice cream party with the stoked out Hunk right now, and then follow up with letting this soon to be ex-employer go...just like they did to the two they sent packing last week.

How are you feeling these days? Did your sickies run their course already? Is your back feeling stronger?

Alright, hittin' the sack. Catch up tomorrow!!
Old 01-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #1552
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Such a Super day today!!

We spent the day taking care of odds & ends for the school, and playing karate. We met with a an advertising agency that will publish our little $14.95 promo coupon to get folks in the door. The uniforms we include in the offer only cost us about $6. <---I think you'd asked me about that before...and had mentioned when you'd looked into martial arts for your Little's, you were looking at a $100 for the uniforms? Whoa...big mark up!!
The ad agency will send out our glossy little coupon (within a book of coupons), to 27,000 homes mid February, for our first run...and then run an additional 4 times throughout the year. It'll be very interesting to see what kind of response that generates.
Made a sale of a large heavy bag today, to the sales rep., for her son, and signed our first student up for classes.
Also put our 1st order together for our schools t-shirts & sweatshirts.
Good day!!

Did you get a chance to wrap up your make ahead eats today?!

Are you guys planning any special gatherings for the game on Sunday??
I think we're planning to make jalapeno poppers...and that's the extent of the plan at this point.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:43 PM   #1553
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's been such a whopper of a day...lots of running around trying to knock out just as many lose ends as possible during bizz hours, and then a ton O' organizing at the school. Tired!!

Jammied & cozied up with the itty bitty's on the couch.

What's goin' on in Lotyville?
Old 02-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #1554
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, Saturday. I've got too many left over tireds on me today, for all that I'd like to bust out.

Hunky headed out to his bible study/breakfast this morning. He'll come back just long enough for a little sit down, and then make up a ton of coffee to take & share with his stamp clubbers.

I've been light choring since I got up, but ya sure wouldn't be able to tell it!!

I washed up a boat load of our uniforms, as they'd been packed up in boxes from our move out here. I'd forgotten that a couple sets were nearly brand new, and hadn't finished leaking out their black dye thru the wash process yet. Now all of our uniforms with crisp white stripes on them...are tye dyed black & white stripes.

I threw a big fat garlicy seasoned tri tip roast in the oven for lunches. Will probably just toss some green beans along side it & call it the full meal deal right there.

It's Super cold today...but that sunshine would have me believing something entirely diff. I'd really like to take the kids out for some sort of little field trip this afternoon; but we'll be playin' that by ear.

What's goin' down in Lotytown?!
Old 02-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #1555
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG!!!! How exciting!!! You guys are awesome!!! I am so excited to see the new place and hear all about it!!! That is really amazing!!

Oh my little training school drop out!!! Thats funny! Well I think its best, this seemed like a major headache! Who knew?? I guess if its too good to be true it is!

Lots I want to catch up on but alas....I gotta gotta gotta get some stuff done (and I need a nap) Don't feel bad that a nap is outranking you right now
Old 02-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #1556
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
Hi, my friends long time been here how are you gals? Hope everyone is doing well. I've finally well made my blog a success lol. Getting there slowly, been crafty as usual and had taken two courses in different subjects passing with 100% I've lately been reviewing items helping others and freezing due to the weather and horrible heater lol that don't relaly heat the house up. One plus get to wear a coat in the house lol.. HOpe you all are doing well

Old 02-02-2014, 01:06 PM   #1557
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello!

Hey Naty, nice to see ya! glad to hear all is well!!!

I am just stiff as a board today Don't feel like I ate a lot of salt so not sure why Anyway, got all my cleaning done and food made for tonight. One of the guys from work invited us to a party. Usually ML goes to his friends and I stay home. The last two years this guy has invited him and then the day or two before he starts to back out. He makes a big deal about having the party and then is weird about it. ML thinks its just cause his house is such a mess and he hates to pick up. Plus his wife is a little weird. Anyway ML just didn't play the game this year and was like ok...I will go to my wifes work party. No work since what a weirdo So we are heading out of here about 5.

Hope your having a great day!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #1558
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quadruple Murderer Escapes From Custody, Allegedly Abducts Woman - Yahoo

Loter, this Dude's -out- in your neck of the woods.
Keep your eye's out!!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #1559
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Party at Lotyville!! How'd it go?! Did you guys have all kinds of fun?! ML must be pleased as punch with his slam dunk win, eh?!

We shopped out all the goods for our little mini party, and then got the lazy's on us & only prepared that which didn't really need preparing...Chicken Wings.
So, there's all kinds of delish that could be busted out...but we're planning a very bizzy day, and may not get to any sort of June'ing like that around here today.

Are you still a stiffy today? That's such an awful feeling. Especially when you don't feel you've earned it by packing the salt in. Could Tom be lurking? He's just came & gone from these parts.

That's pretty funny about the irritating party inviter of ML's. It's like he really does want the fun & festivities to go down...but procrastinates so much that he can't pull it off in the end. Poor dude.

Ok, gotta get my ready's on & go make these things happen today!!

Hi Naty!! It's Great to hear from you!! I'm happy to read that you're doing so well!!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:46 PM   #1560
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Brrrrr!! It's just freezing COLD!! Bitter, wind whipping cold, and snowy...all day. Verrrry pretty!! It sure makes me worry about all the pets, and livestock though, that might be without shelter.

So, the weather has held up our flooring order by nearly an extra week. From what the shipping company is telling us, we can expect them to deliver on Thursday. Another weather related delay; our vinyl signage we've ordered for our windows. It has to be 50*'s or warmer for them to be applied to the windows. Could be another weeks wait for that. We're at about 15*'s right now!!

We were able to pick up a boat load of t-shirts, and hoodies today. Unfortunately the company didn't produce the regular sweatshirts we'd requested. I was -most- looking forward to those!! Isn't that just how things go some times?!

Oh what else is goin' on? .....Hmmm...spending on average of 2'ish hours a day in a stupid ping pong type game with our health insurance company. Each morning I phone them at 8am, remain on hold for hours, to work thru their errors and nonsense. Everyday. This has been going on for dayyys, and days.

So guess what?! The show "My 600lb life"...is something we get!! I didn't know that!! I so rarely ever turn that tv on (usually just possibly Friday night, in order to catch the latest Dateline). So Stoked!!

What's been goin' on around here?! Are you rockin' your easy freezy meals for dinz lately?
Closed Thread