Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Yes, there should indeed be shared shame!! I'm pretty sure my shame is waaaaaay worst than your shame could be though!!
Great thing though...is that you'll feel a LOT better about your mini jungle!! Maybe we should try your approach with the rototiller & spraying. We rototilled it once last year, when a friend loaned us theirs. We no longer have one. We left it for the buyers of our last property...as we were sure we'd never need it again.

I was just sharing w/Hunky over lunch that we've got a plan for UNO & Bacon one of these days. He decided he'd like to grace us with his presence at this little future shindig...but is gonna require that there be a full 5lb min. of the Bacons. True Love right there!!

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Whoohoo....its gonna be an Unobacon~fest!!! Can you just imagine the fun!?

So out of the blue DB texts ML today Just to ask his opinion on a power washer, then only to argue every point ML made Still trying to not get mad about stupid today though!!!!! Please let me make it! Only like 3 hrs to go! I can do it!!!

Oh and ML got a call today he is scheduled for an interview on Wed. The interview time frame isnt even closed yet so not sure if that means they are really interested or there was so many applicants they are getting a head start on weeding out.....hopefully he gets it! So I have to update his resume this weekend.

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 05-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty!! Get going now!! This is all the rave!!
I wanna see you cut loose with the Prancer Gallop!!

Prancercise: A Fitness Workout - YouTube
Old 05-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If you pass the Prancer during your gallop, please...hand her a pair of dark/black pants, in lieu of those white ones she shouldn't be wearing and an ice chest full of sandwiches...Please....she's in need!!
Old 05-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #125
Blabbermouth!!!

What?!?!?! I am actually speechless! Not often am I so stupified that I am rendered completely dumbstruck!!!! That was awesome!!!!

I seriously was looking for junk I was sure it was a boy doing a gag vid. Oh no! THats for real made popular in '89

Man do I miss the 80's!!! Soooo wish I had my stirrup pants, ankle wieghts, padded shoulder, and super awesome jewelry!!! Ah...good times!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

So I am still swelled up like a cabbage patch I am going to really watch what I have tomorrow and eat no salt at all and see if it gets better. If I am still swelled up next week I guess I better look into that huh? Weird.

Excellent idea on the ugly~bands...maybe a visual would help me remember.

I was thinking about your new found work out program. If you skip right to step 4 and get right to the wearing the ankle weights on your arms if would be a great way to ease back into your lifting routine!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #127
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What is up with the cabbage patch action?! That's just awful!! I wonder if some splashes of ACV into your waters throughout the day might help? Maybe coffee/tea tomorrow, as they're diuretics? Seems like quiet a reaction for having so little salt. Is it possible that Tom's trying to come back around?

That prancer video is just something else, isn't it?! We first saw it on the morning news. I told Hunky, "Oh I've gotta find that & send it out to Loty!!". Yeah, I'll jump right on that!! Can you imagine seeing someone at my age...nearly 40, hoppin' & prancin' and buckin' around in the neigborhood?!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My oh my...I'm whooped out!! That was soooo much (maybe too much), bending over to pull/yank weeds...and for so long!! I still have soooo much more to do...but it is lookin' clearer out there.
I took photos of the blasted mess of a yard. If I don't get them on here this evening...then tomorrow. I also took some piccys of the pick-up.
Tomorrow evening we're gonna sport out to a get together with some other hotrodders, visit and cruise. Can't wait!!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here ye~here ye!! Let it be known that I solved the Wheel of Fortune question well before the *winner* did...and the prize was a trip to Belize, of all places!! So there ya go Loty...you & ML go take a much needed va-cay & track us down some condos!!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:23 AM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeperz!! Happy~Happy Friday!!

I ended up dragging meself to bed early yesterday eve, as I started to feel really gurgy. I don't know the why's or the how comes...but today I'm as good as new.
I think today is gonna be about finding pretty -making loaded salads for lunches -hittin' some indoor dailys...and then continuing on in the outback. The bending over for a century pulling those beasts yesterday has given me soreness in the back of the fat legs...but I'm thinking that it'll work itself out...when it's forced to do it somemore.
Once Hunky returns home for the day, we're gonna mess around a little bit with the pick up...and then go on over to visit with some car club guys who meet up at a Dairy Queen & then cruise town with them for a bit.
Today is also the beginning of Max-sitting. So, we'll be popping over there a couple of times a day, to let him come in, chow & visit.
That's the plan for the day in these parts!!

What are y'allz up to with your day?!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:33 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The pick up...

Old 05-31-2013, 07:34 AM   #132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just another view...

Old 05-31-2013, 07:38 AM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Because of the shade at the front of the pick up, it's tough to tell the true shade of the bumper...but it's a pretty, somewhat deep pink. It used to be "Ford Blue", and that looked cool. My Dad had painted it like that...but after running with it like that for over a decade & a half...I thought it needed something diff.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The Firebird...

Old 05-31-2013, 07:57 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Train~Town!! The left side that looks emptier than the right...is no longer like that. Both sides are equally packed on the current time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Train Town.jpg (72.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 05-31-2013, 08:06 AM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So...here's what we're working with. It would be tough to convince anyone of...but really, it's looked much worst than this!! Yup!! And actually...for as bad as this looks on photo...it's showing well!! What you're not seeing is some of the green/heartier weeds that are probably nearly 2ft., I'm guessing.
I think what we're considering is to continue pulling up all of the offending weed bushes, treat the ground with a product called Casoron (which are some sort of poison grandule), and immediately put the heavy black plastic over it...so the dogs don't get into the stuff. Then move onto landscapey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pathetic Back 40.jpg (97.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Back Dump.jpg (96.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Side Yard.jpg (67.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-31-2013, 09:05 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
ok departed away....from meat

fasting, maybe for good...fruitarian life style try stick to my new years resolution...

raw fruit veggies but 80-90%fruit
80/10/10

freeedom to unlimited high carb, low fat
80%carbs 10/10 fat/protein

maybe good start i could walk miles have energy to move lol

guess see if i can keep to sweet fruit
Old 05-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.45044...h=178&c=7&rs=1

so no calories to worry

they require 2500minimum n 3000-4000-6000 as much u like

i do think gonna try break into avocados or dried fruits if i finally stay will donate cooking utensils pots deep fryer to family members n sf candies meats etc.. lol

i already for 6months about shower with apple cider vinegar
no makeup chemicals on face
use vit e oil for face moisturizer lol

recycle/upcycle
lol
try to be healthy naturalist lol
Old 05-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my..so much to say but i havebtongonto sleep. Just spent 3 hrs watchingva wedding photo dvd of bil and sil i thought it was going to b like 30 min!!

See you tomorrow! Good night guys!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeperz!! Happy Saturday!!

Hmmmm...to try summarize yesterday. I did stuff!! Mostly couldn't tell ya what. Then I thought I'd shuffle the patio furniture around on the back deck & sit down for a moment to reflect/rest...and wouldn't you know, that I'd positioned my newly moved seat too far to the edge of that stupid deck & sat down into a backflip OFF THE DECK!!
Yeah....this was me, after the kerplunky thud onto the dog ***** dirt/rocks --->. Just prior to gettin' meself into that sitch...I'd had a headache building for close to 2 hr.'s & had just popped a 500mg Tylenol. I was REALLY glad for that after I hit the dirt!! My head was just BOOMIN'!!

BRB
Old 06-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So...after being bucked outta me seat......I drug myself inside & found that I was a filthy mess!! I changed clothes...and tried to tossle the mess outta my hair. I'd have taken a shower, like a civil person may have, but with the busting headache, and newly thrashed upon shoulder, elbow & leg...I just didn't really care!! . So that's where the Hunk found me, when he came home.
After a nap, and the dope kickin' in...we had some java, and then ran off to cruise the pick-up. The guys in town meet up on Friday evenings at Sonic, where everyone in the club gets a 50% discount on their grub. It was so much Fun!! You know that's really my element there...OLD guys...some in their mid 70's even, and old cars!!
Did I mention their may have been some Onion Rings & Ranch involved?! YES, there was!! Rob ordered some sorta loaded cheeseburger & diet soda...and also helped himself to my Onion Rings...while I was chattin' up an oldie.

BRB
Old 06-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #142
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today we may force ourselves into the yard for some lawn mowing & weed wackings. It's supposed to be mid to high 70*!! There should also be a pick-up bath, as it's very dusty-dirty & the neighborhood cats have left their dusty paw prints all over it.

Wow Lote...that's one long wedding vid!! How did it come out?!

How are you liking your new -do- now?? Will you be going back to the same gal for the cut? Was boss lady agrieved at how your visit with her hairgal went down?

Naty!! You've got some real healthy habits in place!! That's Great!! I'm looking forward to hearing how you're doing with your new plan!!

What are you girls up to today?!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty!! Loving those rocked yards/gardens & paths you're posting over on P!! Such pretty pic's and Great ideas they're giving me!! Thanky!!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #144
Senior LCF Member

no good got sick at like lunch ...just can't take it

fruit sores mouth and throat..just every attempt n i can't go on\

gonna need new plan..do u think if ate meaty type dinner be ok

n not be weight gain in one day
Old 06-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #145
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a shame Naty!! I would *think* that keeping to a light dinn of meatie would be ok.
I'm experiencing a pretty steady loss with an avocado in the morning, a medium-large loaded spinach salad in the early afternoon, and then leanin' on almonds/walnuts/brazils & seeds during the late afternoon/eve.
I wonder if you'd be able to get away with maybe some eggs & fruit for breakfast, salad with a little meatie on it for lunch...sprinkle of cheese, and then a small amount of meatie & side of vegg or two w/some butter-cheese for a dinn? Seems like it would be a pretty balanced way to go...without restricting so far that you'd be miserable. Just a wonder. It's what I'd like to eventually evolve my diet to...with the exception of the fruit. So are you thinking that the level of fruit comsumption is too acidic & that's what's leading to the irritations in your mouth/throat? That sounds really painful!!
Old 06-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here, lets all enjoy these Bacon shelled Tacos for our lunchies!! My treat!! Chow as much as you'd like...and there is indeed extra COLD sour cream to the side over here, if you'd like more. And more hot sauce/salsa & guac, of course.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bacon Taco.jpg (16.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Here, lets all enjoy these Bacon shelled Tacos for our lunchies!! My treat!! Chow as much as you'd like...and there is indeed extra COLD sour cream to the side over here, if you'd like more. And more hot sauce/salsa & guac, of course.
looks good, very yummy....

might stick to the meat diet approach

1 simple thing roast drumsticks etc...

feel much better all fruit plan= kept feeling faint and passing out big time so today plan for my best approach to stay healthy n not temp fruit again
Old 06-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, that sounds like a fine idea!! I hope the faint feeling passes for you, quickly.

Where's our little Cabbage Patch?? I hope you're feeling okay Little Loty~Patch.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

ty ninja kitty , so like want to be summer ready and not looking to the idea of bulimia again, so need keep mind straight ..hope i can get on the right path..
Old 06-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, in this photo, I'm the kid on the top row...farthest from the right. Me & the kid, 3rd row down, farthest to the left...have just reconnected on facebook.
Closed Thread