Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #1441
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Alright off to bed!

Hope the rest of your weekend is fab!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2013, 08:06 PM   #1442
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Well...there is some shame upon me. I did indeed get fresh with the ice creams...at least a couple times...and some chi-kneez goodness too. But no decorating...yet. In my defense...I HAD to get to the changing of the sheets, that I'd intended on handling the night before me back went out...and it's been put on hold since. Nice of you to remind me the other day that I shouldn't have put that off!!
I did shuffle some things around in the bedroom and gave it an overall spruce as well.

I hear ya on sparing all peeps involved the useless harm that could, and likely would come from mixing folk that aren't fond of the others ways...like ML feels towards the drama makers. Good choice to allow him to hang back & take care of the furries. Everyone will be happier for it.

I'd say you guys got a lot accomplished today!! Waiting on putting up the biggie tree, in order for the kids's Pa to be involved is the right thing...and just another great thing to look forward to!!

I'm not one bit surprised that ML's worker-bee's are wondering when & where their treats are!! They want the goodies!!

Wowzer on your big snow adventures!! No...our roads don't get anything like that, that you'd mentioned...that we know of. Yet the very mention of snow has us all trippin' all over ourselves to get the snow tires on. We do get big time snow up in the Cascades, above us...in the Mountains...but not where we travel on the daily.
That must have been one cold walk home that day you had to leave your car!!

Dateline is on!! I will open one of the decoration boxes & see if there's something I can do with that junk.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #1443
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, go to bed & get your sleeps!! Be careful out on the roads tomorrow. Check in when ya get a chance!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #1444
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya! We're home, kids washed and put away and I am headed to bed

Got a funny story for you but will have to wait til tomorrow. It requires more time than I have at the moment.

All in all was a good trip.

Hey did you see about Paul Walker? So sad, I really am. Such a nice guy. Wasn't a fan of the fast and furious shows but was a fan of him.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #1445
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay!! Loter's back!!

So Glad y'all made it back safe & sound and the kiddo's are all tucked away & you're headin' that direction too!! That's Wonderful news!!

Yes, I read about P.W. What a heartbreaking time for his family. Everything I read about him just speaks to what a genuinely Super fellow he was. What a void his friends and family will feel following this.

I can't wait to hear of the tales you have to tell!!

Today has been so buzy!! Mostly with just tryin' to get caught up around here, grocery gettin', work documentation & scheduling and preppin' the household to run on auto-pilot for this upcoming week.

I feel like I could really use June's 3 day a week housekeeper, just to come help keep things afloat!!
I've gotta spend all next Saturday taking a CPR/1st aid course too.

Hunkage has dedicated himself to all things Christmas over the weekend. Even more important in my book...he straightened up the office...a bit.

Tomorrow is all about clients. I'm taking a boyfriend/girlfriend combo bowling, out of town...and then another client & I will go to the humane society to play with the kitties.

I'll ketchup with ya soon!!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #1446
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy!

Sounds like you had a potentially fun day as long as all went well!!! Are all these people just chatter boxes or are you having a hard time keeping convo going? Inquiring minds want to know

I had a SUPER day! Really! I took a half day and went shopping for the little foster kids we took on for gifts. I don't think I even told you this story yet. Its awful! ML has a lady at work who's brother died in a motorcycle crash just a couple of weeks ago and left behind 4 year old quintuplets and a 6 year old girl. So ML store is adopting them for Christmas. I went all over town this afternoon trying to get them these little video game learning toy things the Mom said they would like. They were on super duper sale so I thought well....lets get them all one instead of sharing of coarse they were sold out everywhere. However...I ended up finding 3 at Target and then Walmart price matched so I got the remaining 2 there for the same great price I am soooo super excited to have found them!!!! The little kids are going to be so excited! Plus it was really all bought will free money I rocked it out this past week and earned enough commission to fund it all and not even feel it! Win=win!!!

OK...BRB with the funny story...I will for sure go over on emo if I continue at this rate
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #1447
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh shoot! ML just got home and is being a baby and needs me to go tuck him in I think someone missed me He had a really long day today! up at 3:45 worked from 5-5:30 came home for dinner and back to the store at 7 because he had to fire 2 people and write one up. He just got home again now and its after 10 Poor boy, he really hates firing people too!

Ok, story will have to wait. I gotta go rock him to sleep apparently

Old 12-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #1448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh it's so good to return to Loter posts!!

This has been a long-long-long day. I'm whooped!!

I just wrapped up 2.5 hours of documentation of the day, and now it's me stupid bedtime!!

I'll ketchup with me fave Pal on the tomorrow!!
Old 12-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #1449
Blabbermouth!!!

Just sitting down for a millisecond ...yeah that long! I gotta fix these heathens something to eat or they are going to turn on me!!! I thought I had chicken but can't find it! Next best thing...chicken byproduct! Eggs and toast for dinner it is!

We are having a full on ice storm right now and its really ticking me off! I had some running around to do and now I am stuck home! Oh well, we are going to put up the last tree tonight so its all good!

BBL!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #1450
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So...I'm in this weird world of "Bronies". That's boys and men that fully geek out on all things that are My Little Pony ( MLP). Yes...true. There's about 10 dudes watching a rerun of MLP in this crazily painted back room of an aname store. Whoa man...who knew??

Oh maybe I should mention. ..this is a gig for a client....the potential screamer.....not for Hunkie. ROFL
Old 12-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #1451
Blabbermouth!!!

I asked G if she knew what a Bronie was, she rattled it right off! Well of coarse she did She's a big MLP fan...what a dork

Well big tree is up and lights on but we ran out of time for ornaments. It will have to wait another day!
Old 12-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #1452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wowzer!! So today was supposed to be a light day. Totally not convinced. And how is it that I still have a half of a list of to-dooz still left, and no more day to do 'em in?!

How are things in Lotyville?!
Old 12-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #1453
Blabbermouth!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo sleepy!

Stress filled day and TOM is knocking at my door so I thinks me better get to sleep!!!!

Hope you had a super day! Catch up with ya more tomorrow!
Old 12-06-2013, 07:09 AM   #1454
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Holy Canoli. I just have to fully agree on the stress filled factor!! And Tom is also sending me an invite. Just a bunch of bizzyness...and craziness...and to-do lists that are NOT getting tuh-done.

Gotta go!! I hope your day runs smooth!!
Old 12-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #1455
Blabbermouth!!!

All this *only having time for a quickie* posts are

no time again now though!

Going to run into work for a bit, I have a few things to do and going to make the kids help!

Hope your day is super!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #1456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I agree!! Let's just quit the workforce then.

I got to spend the whole day in the next town over...in a CPR/1st aid course.
Loooong, mostly lame day. The mansion needs my attention...but will have to wait for it till sometime tomorrow. I don't know if I'll church it up or not. I do have to pack a couple clients to and fro to a Birthday Party tomorrow evening. That'll probably end up being a 4'ish hour stint.

It's been sooooooooooooooo snowy that past few days. I've never been in snow like this before!! Or driven in it!! Guess I'm building my machoness a little further.

What's new in Lotyville? Are you still throwin' your energies into grouting your floor? Did you get your big tree up?!
Old 12-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #1457
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi!!!!!

I have been

Spent the whole day getting the kids rooms ready for new furniture Its getting delivered on Tuesday. They have been using my old stuff from when I was a kid! The dresser is in A's room and 1 night stand and G has the desk and 1 night stand and the headboard. She has huge built in drawers so didnt need the storage at the time but could use it now. And they are trading twin for full size beds. You can't believe how excited they are so funny!

G got this..minus the dresser, just got the chest of drawers

A got the same only in white

Old 12-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #1458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my Goodness!! I fully understand why the Little's are so stoked!! Those are Awesome bedroom sets!! Really, they are Great!!

Got a nap in already today. I needed it. TOM came aboard yesterday, and I guess he wants to stay & be palz.

In other news...Hunkie has decided to offer Martial Arts training to folks at our church. Assuming that our Pastor agrees to allow him to use space in the church for holding classes/workshops. This all came about from a dream the Hunk had, during our little nap this afternoon. I say why not?!

Ewww, I've gotta get meself in gear here. Wish I could stay here & chat it up!! Instead...it's off to work I go. Chat soon!!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #1459
Blabbermouth!!!

I had a very hard time getting back on here! It would try to load forever and then just .....nothing Oh well, its fine now!

So when is Hunky's last day? Wonder what prompted getting back into teaching classes?? I bet the guys at church will enjoy it!

Well my Aunt called and she will take the old furniture, her youngest son moved to Ohio last week and has nothing and his brother is the one that built the side tables so he can repair the damaged areas! He is a really great wood worker

After I went through the girls room I went and got almost all the nook and crannies in my room done! I finally just stopped. I was like getting into a frenzy I'm not even kidding the more I did the more I saw needed done and then was getting cuckoo Not to worry I'm good now!

I'm all alone tomorrow at work the boss lady took a day off and the new chick has a Dr. appt. Hope its quiet! I have a boat load of stuff to get done!!!

Alright, better get to bed! Hope your worky stint was ok today!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #1460
Blabbermouth!!!

ML is on my nerves!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #1461
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Uh-oh!! That sounds a lot like the Joys of Tom are on board....or ML is just gettin' himself into trouble.

I hate this new schedule of work all the time and never get a chance to get caught up around the homestead, nor visit with me Loter. I hate it!! Hate!!

Just tryin' to keep pluggin' away...and not lose me mind about all the nonsense that is goin' down in the hood.

Gotta skip off to bed.

Chat it up soon!!
Old 12-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #1462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've spent the last 3+ hours doing process notes...and I'm still not done!!
Work blows. It takes far too much time away from all other things I wanna be doing!!

How's me Loter doing?!
Old 12-12-2013, 05:15 AM   #1463
Blabbermouth!!!

I took today off! I actually took a thursday because that is generally ML day off so we could veg and have a day of nothing but alas...he had a meeting down state so left about 6 this morning. And on top of that I took a day off but will still be doing work from home all flippin day anyway. So just as well he is out of me hair!

The boss lady had a project to do, I happen to know it was assigned to her in August. She hands it to me 2 weeks ago. Seems like enough time but not when you don't even get enough time at work to use the little girls room!! I been plugging away at it at home at night. I have to finish it today and get it to the printer so she can take it to her meeting Friday. Oh and get this....she told the new girl to work on it too, but didnt tell me she had. Lote don't play that! I saw the new girl working on something and was like whatcha doin? Oh blah blah for your book. NO! I told her I don't play well with others and she can stop what she is doing. Then I got yelled at for being mean Well, the boss lady should know by now I don't play well with others! Jeesh!

Yes, I too am not a fan of this working all the time craziness! Remember the good ol days when we could sit and chat half the day away???
Old 12-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #1464
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh guess what else? I was supposed to have Monday off and now I have to work it to prepare for the party we are throwing the residents on Wed.

I have been pinning fun stuff for it. Not sure which are going to make the list but at least I have ideas. Got the menu planned, a craft table for the kids. I think I am in good shape. Maybe if I get a bunch done tomorrow I can still have Monday off. Maybe

Hey how are your BS#'s these days? Are you able to stick to any sort of good plan with all the added shiz you have goin on?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #1465
Blabbermouth!!!

Good night, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite!

We are calling for snow, might wake up to a winter wonderland still have 2-3 inches left from the last batch too.

See ya tomorrow!
Old 12-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #1466
Blabbermouth!!!

Well its been coming down pretty steady! Will have to take a pic after its done for you!

One game down for the day, another at 2. A had a friend stay over last night and then she is going to the girls house this after noon and staying there tonight. ML worked from 5 am to 9 and came to the game. Then going back at 3 to close after the second game. Dedicated coach huh?? So its just me and G tonight. We are going to watch a movie and probably get a pizza.

Tomorrow is cookies, cookies, cookies! I won't have another day to do it. This years menu
-frosted sugar cookies
-chocolate andes mint cookies
-maple iced molasses cookies
-oreo bark
-toffee preztel bark
-candy cane heart candy
-candy corn

If your available I can use help!!!

OK off to sparkle the kit in preparation for the event!

What up in the hood today?? You working this weekend?
Old 12-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #1467
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok give me a kick in the butt to get on with all the chores

I just have the dont wannas! But I gottas so I going to

The guys from work stopped by and plowed my drive for me That was great!!! ML just is working too much today and I surely didnt want to shovel! For some reason I have never used the snow blower Gonna keep it that way too! Thats one tool I don't feel the need to get to know on a one on one basis!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #1468
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, I don't likey any of this non-stop workage bizz, and the impact it is having on our chitty chatty!!
All in favor of going back to the way things were, prior to each of us pressing the GO button, raise your hand!!
I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!!
I got your snowy homestead piccy last night!! So pretty!! It looks so Christmasy!!

OH, this will be one of two...cuzz somebody is a little emo!!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:26 AM   #1469
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Your encounter with the new-ee @ work who was set up to *help* you turn out boss lady's work of procrastination, just kills me!! NO...of course Loty does not need & certainly doesn't WANT anybody else's input on what's turned out to be -her- project. No, that won't fly!! I love that "Doesn't Play Well With Other's". I have a decal of that saying on the back windshield of my pick up. Very appropriate!!

Yes, I do wanna come over & bake cookies with you ALL day. Oh the Fun we would have...I just know it!! That was quite the spread you were fixin' to put out!! Holy Toledo & stuff!! I would have an especially fond time of cozying up to those Choco Andes one's I was hearing about. Oh my Goodness!! Please also pass the insulin.
Yeah, speaking of which. After all that time spent trying to make the best insurance choice...now none of those options are available to us...due to the Hunk's workforce closing down. So...I'm rationing out the insulin I have left....which is not much...and struggling to keep the carbs to a minimum...so as not to require as much in the way of the dope. It's difficult, at best. I'm not real sure how this will all turn out, as far as the insurance. We're just flyin' by the seat of our pants with it right now.

I've gotta wrassle up some pretty right now & bonsai off.
So SOOOO SOOOO much going on & not enough time to share the deets on 'em at the moment. Maybe tonight?

Thank you for keeping in touch, through out the roller coaster factor!!
I hope your day is filled with fun and yay!!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #1470
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi!! I know it! I miss chatting too!! So much I am going to break the rules and give you a >>>> so take that!!!

OMG! All those hours you spent looking at all that stuff! Thats enough to make you want to pull your hair out!!! Is he done now? Was there any package that extended ins for a bit at all?? Do you have it offered to you at all? I hate for you to have to start getting your drugs off the streets!!!

I just cleaned my kitchen from last night! I was too tuckered out to do it but got totally busted. I am absolutely humiliated! That pic you sent of your kitchen, times it by 3! I had to run home, grab the kids and be to a ball game by 5:30. As I was pulling out the guys for the bathroom pulled in. I just I just unlocked the door and was like I am so so sorry! Its so embarassing! Please erase what you see from your memory! Oh jeesh, they are probably going to run into work tomorrow and rat me out to everyone! Argh! Well its clean now! Mostly anyway! I have about 1/2 a load for the dishwasher still for when its done.

Ok gonna run to bed now. Its going to be a heck of a week!!! Catch up with you when I can!!!

Have a great day tomorrow!