Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #1261
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Good evening folks!

So whats the happs around these parts?

ML and I are just starting a movie. I'll let ya know how it is
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #1262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Yo Peeps!!

So, fun day. The time I spent with bossman, galavanting...turned out to be very enjoyable. Really, I am Glad to have shared the time with him.
We're set for another jaunt on Tue.

It sounds like the plan is that we can go pick up Hunky's Biscuit boy tomorrow morning. I'll have to snap up some piccy's to share. He's a pretty handsome boy!!

We sported around town this eve on errand runs, and may have stopped in at Taco smell for eats.

We're having lots of fun discovering different apps for the new phones.

Oh yeah, we were asked by our neighbor bud to consider trading him our firebird for his souped up nitro camero, with a FAT blower popped up outta the hood, and fully ready for dragging, as well as being street legal. We took it out & sported it around...then drove it on over to the mechanic fellow we'd worked with on the explorer. Aside from it not having a bed in it...like a truck, for hauling purposes...it's also not a good trade for the firebird...$ wise. Not to mention that the mechanic said...no, don't do it. Poor boy is gonna be so disappointed.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #1263
Blabbermouth!!!

Yeah....Biscuit's in the house!!!

I can't hardly wait for pics!! So was the boy injured or was he just scared? How do you think the kids are going to take to a new roomie? Any idea on the age of Biscuit? I just that he is naming him that!!!

I am so glad your new bossman is getting his head on straight these days!!! Sounds like a better match now than that other place fo sho!!! Are you fully on the work schedule or is it still a trial and error type period??

Sooooo.......color me stupid this morning! My laptop was running a bit slow and usually its super fast, so I thought I would try me hand at cleaning up some files that I didn't think were necessary Well just because one doesnt know what a file is for might not mean its not needed I then thought I would fix me own error by doing a system reset back to when I know the comp was running great. <<<<smart huh?? Then got on this morn and have an error It won't let me in to do anything, something was deleted that apparently needed reinstalling. Well I call me peeps at Best Buy Geek Squad and sit and talk to a lovely gentleman that says *well did you try shutting it off and pulling the battery?* Isn't that like computer for dummies 101???? Nope I sure didn't do that....and yup it sure did fix it! They probably hate calls that are so duh like that! OH well....I'm up and running at super speeds again!

Oh gosh that reminds me the movie we watched last night was this, it was funny! But warning disclosure...they do go to a top less club and the language is bad so consider yourself warned but I Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson together!!!! Such a funny pair those two!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210
Old 10-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #1264
Blabbermouth!!!

Alright....I'm going in!!!! Gonna finish all the hidden nooks and crannies in me bedroom today!!!!

And I have to figure out a fun system like yours for me jewels! All those necklaces I got are sitting in a heap on me dresser. ML is none to thrilled. (remember he would live in a empty white box if given the opportunity weirdo!)

Wish me luck!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #1265
Blabbermouth!!!

Taking a lunch break.

I forgot to tell you about the soup I made last Sunday, we are having the last of it now. It was kale, white beans, onion, and I made little tiny turkey meatballs and fried them up and stuck them in there. it turned out delish! Good way to get kale into the fams!
Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #1266
Blabbermouth!!!

Well not as productive as I would have hoped today Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I am finding lots of great ideas on our favorite pinning site though for organizing! Think I will do a 1 month organizing project throughout the house. Just get it done! Of coarse its never the organizing I have a problem with ...its the upkeep I have cleaned and organized a thousand times and then......

A couple of the pins that were really cute wouldn't let me pin though!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #1267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my goodness, you're a bizzy one!! And the homemade soupy with special meatieballz...YUM...right over!!

When are your tiles due to come in? Those that you chose are soooo nice!! I totally love that!! Is the OOWH still on Loter Duty?? Have you decided on a color for the beauty parlor? Are YOU doing the painting or is that gonna be someone else's job?

So this has been a nutso day. We ran some early morning errands before bonsai-ing out to go fetch Biscuit, including taking Kiki & Ace to the pup park...just to give them a little fun field trip under their belts for the day. Then off to go meet & greet with Biscuit. That turned out to be a total fiasco. Thankfully, for us & Biscuit, the gal in charge of matching families with dogs is well in tuned with the process & willing to step in and give an honest assessment of the sitch for us. I thought KiKi & Biscuit were going to straight up kill each other out there. Kid you not...I was totally fearful that we'd just created a sitch that was going to end in someone getting horribly injured. He's just too high energy for her & doesn't respect her boundaries one bit. The whole bit even got little (indifferent) Ace fully fired up. They all were just clearly not jiving one bit. Anyhow, we all agreed that we were not the right match for him, and she assured us that there would be no problem in finding him a home. Another point that eased our minds was that this shelter has a no kill policy. He'll be fine...and we've made peace with the decision. We spoke with the gal about getting Kiki/us involved in a little training course. We'll look at it closer come next spring.
We spent most of the rest of the day all over town & the next town over...hitting different stores for various needs, including shoes for the Hunk, again. We ended up returning his Dr. Scholl shoes and inserts. He's fully sworn that whole brand off.

Spent some time this morning/afternoon creating what will become my rolling office, in the car, to contain files for the clients I'll be assigned. Technically all new hires are taken on with a probationary period of 90 days in place. As best as I can tell, unless new info. comes down the pike...I'm staying put. That's my intent. I'm really pleased with the job itself, the bossman (now ), the other staff and the clients I've met. It -feels- like a super match for me and them. I totally feel fortunate to have made the connection with them & to have only had to experience the drag of that one horrendous gig, before happening across this one.

So...we came to a decision tonight about our vehicle sitch. Our primary car, the explorer, is running strong now. My old Ford pick up is more of a fair weather vehicle...in that it has large (illegal) drag tires, not meant for snow...or even rain...because of the tork/engine power...it could have ya in some trouble in a hurry..., and our Firebird needs engine attention, and winter tires. So...we're gonna put the idea of picking up a beater pick up on hold...and just dump some fix it $$$$'s into the Firebird. Hunk may still end up with a rock haulin' truck...but that'll need to scoot to the back burner, until we've got the Firebird up & runnin' strong. With taking on this job factor...we've gotta have 2 full time/all year around runnin' cars.

Did you clean your room today & did you get an area created for the new jewels??
I can totally imagine that ML is struggling...maybe even gaining some twitches of his own...over his space being filled with all that is not empty & white. Pass him some of your lotion when he starts goin' into the hysterics over it!!
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #1268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and Vince V. & Owen W. .......whoa...yeah, . Yeah. That's bound to be a special one right there!! This reminds me...there's a reach of a hint of V.V. in my new dentist fellow. The dentist is a bit heavier...maybe a smidge older...but is a cool straight shooter, and just totally reminds me of V.V. Open up wide you say?? Okay!!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #1269
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I like the Pandora app on the new phoneage.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #1270
Blabbermouth!!!

awwe....tell Hunky I'm sorry it didn't work out for him and Biscuit Even though you know its for the best it stings a bit for awhile still Its hard on older dogs though and sounds like he was bigger as well. They may have worked it out but with you don't have the time now anyway. Someone will love him!
What happened with the shoes and inserts that got him so upset??

No I don't have the tile here, its in stock though so when they are ready for it ML can bring it home. OOWH is not on the payroll right now He has been off all month...hunting Hopefully he comes back soon!!! Yes, I will paint, still deciding on colors After those dried they were pretty obnoxious!! ML is still finishing the mudding and sanding so it will be a bit, I thought it would be done by now!

OooOooh, I want a Vince~ish dentist!!! I love everything he does! He is just so funny in his delivery!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #1271
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vince-ish Dentist...love it!! Yepp, now that you've gone & brought him up...I may have to plan to watch his Christmasy flick. I think it's something like Fred Clause?? Tim Allen is in it...I think.

Forsure it was a blasted bummer about Biscuit. I was sooooo relieved that Rob didn't feel the need to just dig his heels in & insist on giving it a go. After witnessing the whole showdown...as much as it would have hurt my heart to put thy foot down on the ish...that's what I was preppin' to do. Thankfully he fully took in not only what we were seeing for ourselves, but the shelter gals opinion as well. We talked about every facet of the experience and totally are settled with the outcome.

So the Dr. Scholl inserts...
The 1st day he wore 'em...they slid foward a smidge and he had to adjust them once.
2nd day...they moved forward more often...and he had to adjust them ever couple hours.
The 3rd day...he said he had to push them back into place just about every hour of his shift. You can imagine...that's like having a rock under your arch...when the back end of the heel part of the insert slides forward.
What he has now, as a replacement, is Nike Monarches. He's had them before...as regular everyday shoes...but not as work shoes. We'll see how these hold up.

I hope OOWH's time off is productive!! Seems like cash is more of a sure thing though. What do I know?!

Any plans for tomorrow?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #1272
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes to Pandora! If you find that you are using it a lot, try I Heart Radio, it doesnt have the commercials I was getting with Pandora and so far no limit on usage. You only get a certain amount of usage with Pandora each month. G uses her time up every month

Ok confession time, I really love bagpipes. I created a bagpipe station on I heart radio tonight and was just having the best time!

These guys came to a festival in MI that we went to. It was so fun!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #1273
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I would think cash would be better, and he still could hunt a couple days a week Oh but some of these silly boys around here are all gung ho on the killing of things Whatev!

Eh, tomorrow I just want to finish the bedroom. Run to the store and get my needed supplies for organizing and execute it!

I forgot to tell you the other night ML was tired adn couldn't get comfy. He says uhg...you know when you get so tired your crawling out of your skin? I thought of you straight away! See it happen to more that just me! I said...yes I know exactly what you mean! Go slather yourself in vasoline!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #1274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Alright...lookie here. I get that some folk get a little crawly...or twitchy in some peeps case......but consoling ones self with the lotion and the vaseline is what me mind has a tough time grasping. Like...what?! I just can't for the life of me understand the connection!! The whole thing is just so random...and cracks me all the way up!! <---

I didn't know that Pandora wanted to limit me!! Yes, I'll check out the iheart!! What would I do without me twitchin' Loter?!
I'm gonna go check out your bagpipes.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #1275
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my, I gotta go to bed! Its almost 1!!! How did that happen??? Good thing tomorrow is sleep in day!

See ya tomorrow!!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #1276
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh this it too trippy!! So about a month ago, or less...I was going thru my CD's and came across one that I don't listen to often. It was a Celtic one. I thought of sending it to you, and then thought -Nah, she probably wouldn't care for this sorta thing-. It was a whole lotta bag piping!! I shipped it off to the Humane Society thrift shop.
See now, this is why we can't be with-holding the very important details!! We must be forth coming with the big stuff, like this!!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #1277
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes to the sleeps & to seein' ya tomorrow!! G'night Twitcher!!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #1278
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning!

Got my grocery plan for the week, going to run out and get that and start prepping for the week. Then FINISH the bedroom, don't let me skip out on that!!!

BORING! Not sure what fun will be fit in for the day

Whats the happs will everyone else?
Old 10-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #1279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmornin'!!

Welp, we churched it up. 1st time in a month or so for me!! I was in a bit of a hurry to get outta here on time......and didn't have time to get a coat of nail polish on. Yes, that means I rolled outta here with bare, humble nails. I nevvvver let that happen!! But, for the sake of not ever experiencing another raunch out over the same ish...I made the ugly necessary sacrifice.

Today is about reviewing a load of policies for workage, handling laundries, making a grocery list for tomorrows shoppings, and uploading contacts onto the new phoneage.
Oh yeah...and crackin' the whip on some delinquent out in MI that needs to finish cleaning her room!!

What kinda eats are you preppin' up for the week? I guess I should take your lead on this sorta time management tasking. No...I'm not ready to get that organized. But I'll think about it, and keep your ideas in mind for when I do pull it together.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #1280
Blabbermouth!!!

Ee~gads! No polish!!!! Its like I hardly know you anymore!

Well apparently your whip wasn't long enough Still in progress. Got lots done today though other than that. Actually I am staying up doing the last 2 loads of laundry I have and running the self cleaning on the oven. I baked a pie tonight and has some major spillage so thought....what the heck, lets just smoke the joint out tonight Hack hack, cough cough....my goodness!

What kind of policies?? Like your employee handbook? Uhg...sounds riveting! I am awful at reading stuff like that, I can read it and not know a single thing I read...wandering mind much??

This weeks menu is as follows
M-philly cheese steak sloppy joes
T-beef wet burritos
W-leftovers
TH-ranch pork chops
F-baked chicken
S-meatloaf
S-steak

All meals M-F are prepped or partially cooked. I also scored a bunch at the store. All sorts of organic veggies were marked down half off so I grabbed em! All seem to be totally fine so far!

Tonight we had loaded cauliflower, I liked it. The fams were indifferent to it. Not bad but not good. It was cauli, chicken, cheese, bacon and green onions.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #1281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Muh Peeps!!

I'd like to bring it to y'allz attention that the lack O' polish sitchy-ish has been fully remedied. Yes, pretty pink is in place, with 2 shlaps of high gloss...just to make all things right in the world again.

So, I tackled -part- of the list of intentions yesterday. Whatev...they'll get knocked out today. I had more important things come up to tend to!! You know, like I felt Will Ferral was missing me ...so we had a run of Blades of Glory and Superstar.

This morning...it's snow flurry-ing!! I guess it's a smidge early for us...so some of the native folk around here are speculating that it'll be a doozy of a Winter. Thing is, I don't think this area really gets true doozies. We'll see.

It would seem that I gave me back a little tweak this morning, and is trying to get in the way of all that is comfortable. So...anything that can be avoided for bending over & picking up...is a must!!

Yes, my policy reviews were of the employee handbook nature...and you're right to say that they're straight riveting. Whoa.

Well your weekly chow plans sound really super!! As a matter of fact, I may try to pilfer the philly cheese steakage idea. Although I'm not real clear about what that would fully look like.

So, here ye~here ye on this!! I'd have been all over the loaded cauli dish!! Ab-so-lute-telly!! Oh yeah!!

What's the happs around this joint today??
Old 10-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #1282
Blabbermouth!!!

I repinned on your board Oh and I just have sliced provolone cause I am not about to be making cheese sauce up in this joint tonight!

I thought the guys were coming over tonight but they are not, so I am running to the mall after din din and picking up G's glasses and whatever she needs for her halloween costume! She is going as trash or something Maybe Oscar the Grouch I don't know, she talks so fast and much I miss half of what she is saying and the other half I just am clueless on

OK....BBL!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #1283
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

THAT looks Super good!! I'd like to have a few of my ways with that Goodness!! Oh yes I would!!

So today has been mostly about knocking out errands. Here's how it went...

I dropped the Hunk off @ the workforce, and then popped into one of the Bible book stores here in town. I ended up having 2 impromptu visit times with two separate oldies. The shopping experience itself took me all of about 5 minutes...but my total time in the store was nearly an hour.
Once I finally got meself outta there...I bonsai'ed over to a little drive thru coffee hut...for some consolation coffee. *That's where I shot the text out to you from.
I hit the post office to drop off some special mail for the Hunk, and then onto the library for pick up's & drops.
Grocery shopped, dumped it all back at the mansion, vac'ed the floors, (not all...just some), hauled out & grabbed the Stud Muffy from work.

Now that we're back home...Hunk's been on the phone researching out this paypal fraud nonsense. The thieverizers pulled $49.99, and then 3 separate charges of $3 each. Rob tracked it down to some lame gaming company. He contacted them directly, and they claim to be willing to reverse the charges. He's also got paypal working on their end of the mess, in hopes to get in the way of any further hits to us...or anyone else. So, I'd say that him having his little cell phone in place really saved our tails, as he became aware of this whole sitch this morning, while at work. Paypal had notified him thru his email. He then shot me a note asking if I'd just purchased anything for $49.99, using paypal as payment. Ummm, no...I was literally drying off from the rainbox...not shopping.

This is settin' up to be quite a bizzy week for me. A few clients this week, a staff meeting in the next town over...to include a bit of a shopping trip , a late (for me) night Halloween Karaoke Party on Friday, with/for the clients...in the next town over..., and then an early rise come Saturday morn, as I've agreed to make mself available for a respite shift. It'll run from Sat morning to Sun evening. Yiker'zz!!

That's so funny about the listening comprehension ish's where you & G are concerned!! I think Hunky may feel like that with me sometimes.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #1284
Blabbermouth!!!

I posted this long post and my internet connection lost

Anyway in a nut shell.....I splurged on some polish while I was at the mall.

Purdy huh?

Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #1285
Blabbermouth!!!

WHAT??? WHY is it SOOOO big????

OOOh, kinda matches me new flower!

Last edited by lotus33; 10-28-2013 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #1286
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I totally lovvvve that color!! You done Good!!

Not a fan of losing posts, or connections.

Did you have a Fun shoppy time?!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #1287
Blabbermouth!!!

I did not take G to get her stuff, she ended up having homework. Will have to go on Wed....nothing like cuttin it close!

Oh my gosh did you guys ever get lucky!!! That is so scary! I use that all the time because I thought it was more fail safe than most methods. Yes to the cell save today!!

I am thinking I am not happy! Are you going for a sleepover with a client??? Like 2 whole days your gonna be busy and gone Why?????
Old 10-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #1288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If G's intentions are to go as a garbage can or trash or something...sumpin' tells me that the last minute factor is not going to make matters worst.

Yepp, it'll be early Sat morning...all the way thru to Sun evening sometime. I don't have the particulars on the client or the need that brought the folks to make this arrangement...but often times a family will have a respite worker come in so they can just get a break from the person who receives services...or maybe they have a need/want to leave the home for a time & need the coverage, so as to leave the person who receives services in place, without much disruption to them. I'm not sure yet, in this case.
I haven't tried accessing LCF from the cell yet...but I reckon that'll be an option. I'm really hoping this person likes to crash early...but not feeling terribly optimistic about it. I imagine I'm gonna be just beat come Sunday!!

Hey how are things going with AB? Are you still in contact with him & his girlfriend?
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #1289
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well lookie here...lcf from the cell. Pow!!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #1290
Blabbermouth!!!

Well my goodness, you better take your laptop with you too!! Argh....assuming your can get wifi somewhere

Yuppers, you can get lcf on your phone, I pop on once in awhile and check things out, I never post from my phone though. Sometimes from my nook I will, but its hard.

yeah, I suppose your right on the trash can sitch! Did i show you what I got to go as? Got me and the boss lady one.

AB is gone with the wind. The girl left him, I told him good riddance! If she bails on him that easy on the *worse* she doesn't deserve the *better*! He is doing much better last I saw him though! Doc's said the severity of the seizures he had they have no idea how he is still alive! I sure do wish him well, and hope he pops in if he is in the area!!