Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
I tell ya what...this has just been one frustrating day!! Frustrations heaped upon frustrations!! I'm irritated!!

To burn off some rage I went out back & pulled weeds. Sadly, the backyard still doesn't look anything like Lotyville!! THAT looks like an oasis!! I love those newest flowers you picked up!! Wowza...dramatic lookin'!!
What have you been up to?!

Naty, you are saying that you've gained 25 lb.'s in the past year?? So, you must weigh a whole 50lb.'s now. Just saying...in your piccy you look itty bitty!! You're wearing any extra pounds that you think that you have, verrrrry well!! I do understand though, that it's horribly hard to pack on large chunks of weight in a short time.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #92
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Well then I am irritated too!!!!! I swear they act like it their own money! What the hey people...just fix it!!! I don't get it!

Oh the Loty Oasis!!! It should be looking good soon!! Its been raining alllll day! All my pretties are going to be happy and start getting nice and big for me! Of coarse I will post pics along the way

We had out date night and went to see that movie, it had some funny parts but like any other series by the time it gets to the 3rd one it has fizzled. I really really want to see Gatsby still too! Anyway now we are home and just chilln for a bit before bed. SHould be super sleeping! Its thundering out and pouring rain. Although there are some tornados confirmed about an hour from here so they can just stay where they be for now!!!

So besides fighting with dummies today what else did ya do???

BRB....I have a hound dog that needs help with an itch
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

OK friends....I better go on to bed. Pinterest is getting its evil claws in me so I better put the brakes on!

See ya tomorrow!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes to posting piccy's as the beauties grow up into big lovelies!! How exciting to be able to watch them all come to life & flourish out there!! I'm both very jeleous & inspired, to the max!!
Oh yeah!! Excellent job on your miles accumulation!! You're rockin' it out!! How are your feets feeling? Did you get a chance to get your special epsom soak on yet? In your fancy mop bucket?!
That's so yay for your date night!! So Fun that you two make that a priority, and also very good that the Little's witness that Ma & pa make sure to take time out for their marriage!! Excellent example of Awesome parenting!!
When do you expect your Gatsby flick to come out?? I think you'll be near fever pitch by the time you get to see that one!!
Ahhhh, a neato Thunderstorm at your house!! Wait a minute...I didn't realize that you guys got any tornado action in your neck of the woods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scarrrrry!!!!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Aside from gettin' my temper flared up throughout the many rediculous interactions today......I made the mansion sparkle, grocery shopped, put a new weed eater together, hot rodded around w/the Hunk & stopped in for a visit with our insurance guy and a stop to the tire shop, to wonder about ordering up some fancy chrome center caps for the pick-up. Pulled weeds, read a bit of my current read, and now I'm kinda thinkin' of turnin' in early...as I've got heavy duty tireds, and I feel kinda yuck!! Must be from the lack of double bacon cheeseburger I didn't have...on National Hamburger Day of all days!!

Have a most excellent night & I'll see ya on the tomorrow.

*Let it be known that I vote for the Loty's relocating to the West Coast, if tornados are a concern!!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #96
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, June is sportin' an updated groovy skirt!!
Now I can go to bed.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Wednesday~Garbage Day!!

What's the plan for the day?! I haven't figured it out yet!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
pounds dwn lol

fat need be 60% seems working best

today so far

bfast=

steak umm 1
3eggs
blk pepper
soda

lunch=

steak umms2
2drumsticks
broccoli cup
broth
blk pepper\
soda

soon be veggie free again
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #99
Senior LCF Member

hot day very hot
Old 05-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

oo imagine a burger like.....2patty http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49674...h=182&c=7&rs=1 extreme

could eat 2 those lol
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Naty!! Weigh to go on your yummilishous eats & a pound down!! Yes, to passing a couple burgers over here!! I've been jones'in for since you mentioned it over the weekend!!

So...I decided to give the baked Kale chips another whirl. I guess I hadn't thought the whole thing thru when I picked up the Kale at the market the other day...in that the end product would not remain -raw-, if I'm baking it. WhatEvv. So this go around I used some white vinegar to coat the leaves, then sprayed it with EVOO, salted, peppered and cayenned. I bake it on parchment paper at 300, for about 15 minutes. They're GREAT this time around!! They're just the right amount of crunchy, and the flave is killer!! I'm gonna see if Hunky feels like pickin' me up another batch of Kale on his way home. Loty I recall you being disenchanted by the whole Kale-Craze. I wish you could sample these & see if you still felt the same!! YUM!!

Naty, how hot are we talking today?! Will you have to run the air conditioner?
Old 05-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #102
Blabbermouth!!!

Is it national let's be an idiot day today and I didn't get the memo????

dumb people all.day.long.today!

Loty is getting cranky!
Old 05-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You know, I think you're right...and we just didn't get the word on this!! The ineptness from my yesterday is still bleeding over into my today ...so I'm very much with you in the spirit of gettin' the full armour of crankys on. I'm ready for a -break- from interacting with handy uncapable folks!!
I think Loty needs to be put down for a nap.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lots of choring here today, including some of the most dreaded deep cleanings...like windows & blinds...<---Loathe!! I busted my glue gun out & perma glued some things around here...including my hooker that holds up my purty zebra apron~cape!!

I guess I should consider a mani & pedi before the nights up. I'm thinking of maybe pink, with tiny silver dots and one red one on the ring fingers...w/the silver dots. OoOoOOooh, Pretty!!

I've made some serious head-way with both insurance issues, finally...after what has became a 2 day battle so far. Neither issue is fully resolved...but I am seeing a light at the end of each tunnel. This has been so trying on my nerves!!

CT's sister is driving out here from Montana tomorrow. It's a 10hr. drive. Her & CT will head to California on Friday morning, to go to my cousins, who had the motorcycle accident awhile back. He's had soooo many surgeries since then, and so many complications as well. Anyhow, the Aunt is gonna stay with him for a week, before he goes into another surgery, that's very risky for him, and CT will stay with & run around with a couple of her friends down there. So...we'll be back to babysitting Max. This go around she's not allowing him to be indoors. Thank goodness that the nights have warmed up a bit...but not by much.

It's been sooooo windy/gusty throughout the day!! I'm hoping it'll be calmer tomorrow, as I'd like to get my Martha~Loty inspired yard work on!! I've still gotta check to be certain the garbage boys picked up the yard waste goods & freed up that can for more.

What have you girls been up to today?! Loty, have ya torn the breaker box off the wall yet, with your need to flip switches?!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #105
Blabbermouth!!!

Yup! Should have upgraded my electric panel! Oh what a weirdo day!

Then I was so up to my eyeballs in dumb that I thought ~ya know, I am going to go get my hair done tonight. Partly because it NEEDS it and partly because looking into the future I can't see another day in the next 3 weeks that I can even fit it in. Apparently I work all the time now and its not making me happy!

So the boss lady says to me oh go try my hair girl. She is super good and only charges 78 for a 3 color and a cut. Well......I got 2 color and no cut and it took from 6:15 to 9:30 and it cost 110! WTH??!?! AND I have no idea what it looks like because I came home with wet hair!! They closed at 9 and I was there 30 min after close. AND I still have to go back on Friday for a cut that I have to PAY for still! I just don't get it!

Oh and bonus...I have ML brother and wifey coming to stay the next 2 weekends! Where????? I don't know! I told them they can stay on the couches which are only love seats so not that comfy to sleep on!

AND....I am swelled up like a blow fish! Seriously I look like a cabbage patch doll! Too much salt in the popcorn last night and for lunch today I guess. Dunno?!

OK...enough complaining! let me see what you guys have been up to. BRB

Last edited by lotus33; 05-29-2013 at 07:09 PM..
Old 05-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #106
Blabbermouth!!!

So first of all....how did you change June's skirt color???? I am so super impressed with that!!!

Second of all.... whoa you go girl! Windows AND blinds!!! <<<mind blown!!! I wasn't home long enough to do anything today. I was only here about 10 min today!

Well at least you made some headway on the ins sitch! I just don't get it, why is simply stuff so hard?

So are the kale chips *actually* good or are you just so used to raw now cooked and crispy is good??? I really want to like them though! I will try it again..just cause your tellin me its possible but I'm not a believer yet!

Oh Gatsby has been out. I just never get a chance to go see it. I even read the book in prep for it and didn't get to go yet
Old 05-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ewww!! So no mani~pedi to speak of yet!! No, instead I've got a blasted-bustin' temple & neck headache!! I'm gonna blame it on the insurance run around I've been on.

I think you're onto something with my fleeting love affair with the Kale *chips*. Go ahead & pass on them, for now. I chowed about 1/2 the batch that I'd made up...and then lost interest. Come to find out...if you don't throw 'em all back, right after they've been baked...they are no longer worthy & need to go right in the gar-bage. I think you were right...I just got excited to have something crispy, with flave.

BRB!!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Do I know my little Ninja or what?!? Yup ditch the kale!

Bummer on the headache! I have one too but I know I need to go get cracked...badly!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #109
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey does anyone have an extra 500k layin around I can have??? Pretty please!

I am watching house hunters in Belize and I want to move there!

Oh yes, I will accept checks too...its cool!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

As for June...I took her photo over to the *Paint* program, and spray painted her little skirt pink & threw some black dots on there for some super fly contrast. I felt like she felt that her white skirt was a little bland, for the spicy gal I believe her to -really- be. Plus, this is a much more fem look & Ward would likely Like it.

I'm blown away by your hairdo experience!! What an ordeal!! And a mighty expensive one!! The last time you had your hair done in that larger town over...didn't they also take like 3+ hours too?! WHOA!! That is a long time!! Can you tell if you're going to like it yet, or will you have to wait to style it & whatnot? I sure hope it's something you're crazy with, when all is said & done. I bet the boss lady is gonna feel so badly that it all went down like that for you.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

500K?! Is that all you need?! Why sure...let me work on gathering that up!!
Is that the place to be?! Maybe I should go visit ya out there & see about shoppin' out a villa for Hunky & I, once you get settled in. Yeah!!

What's going on with the BIL & Wife that they're hangin' in Lotyville for 2 weekends in a row?? Will you be providing chows for them as well?

This work schedule sitch of yours is just brutal!! And then aside from my grief about it...then there's your tough time with it!!
Poor thing!! Really, how are you managing this?? That seems like sooooo much pressure to keep up with...trying to balance all things, and not having enough time for it all. I really hope you get some relief with this...like not soon...but RIGHT AWAY...ASAP!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, my little cabbage patch . That's awful!! Is that the normal reaction you have to too much salt? So your popcorn party continued on into today too? Lots of water for you now!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've gotta muster up some last minute energies here...to ready the coffees for tomorrow morning, dole out the night time dopes, send the kids off for their last nature center call, brush the teefs & then fall into bed.
I hope you find some sleeps easy tonight, get rid of your cabbage overnight, and shirk off your blasted headache.
Let's have ourselves a different kinda day tomorrow...a much better one!! Goodnight!!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #114
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes, I am not enjoying the work schedule. Neither is poor ML. He had a meltdown today and told me to quit He went in late today, after I went in. I had packed him up a lunch and he forgot to take it. Even though I texted him that it was in the fridge. So this is the basis for me staying home...so he doesn't forget his meatloaf at home ever again!

what is this language you are speaking?? I am having a hard time understanding you! What is this *water* you speak of Yea I have to add more. I am still better but not as good as I was before! Not sure why I swell up so much like that. But yup too much salt does it to me. However this is a bad one! I hardly ate any popcorn too so

yes! I agree! Lets not have crankies tomorrow! I will give it the old college try to not get irritated by dumbness tomorrow!

K...get your sleeps on! See ya tomorrow!

Oh and yup! You may want to live on the island as well! I will look for condos near each other!!! Hey Naty.....you want one too???
Old 05-30-2013, 06:10 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yippee Goodmorning!! It's Happy Thurzzday!!

So apparently beings the sun is shining & nothing is falling outta the sky this morning...I should venture out back & plug into the Martha~Loty inspiration & yank weeds. I did say that I wanted to do this. Ahhh well, the kids will sure enjoy it!!

What are y'all up to today?!
Old 05-30-2013, 06:27 AM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I sooooo agree with ML & having his Loty stay home to wait on him!! Yes!! The Meatloaf fallout is surely a good enough reason to spur this effort on!! I've got his back on this one!! Please just let boss lady know this afternoon & go ahead and plan to bail mid June.
Speaking of June...isn't that about when the Little's would get to go on Summer break from school? How's that all gonna play out this year?

Yes, for the throwing back the waters!! Maybe -somebody- needs to wear an ugly rubberband on their wrist for each batch of waters that they *should* have throughout the day...and then remove one at a time, only as they're chugged. OoOOoOOooh, Good idea!!
This reminds me...why did I stop doing my arm exercises so long ago?? I must have stopped because I wasn't feeling well one morning...and then that just snow balled into not being a weight lifter. I had been doing so good with that too!! Ok...I guess I need to just build it back into my mornings. Tomorrow.

Lets deff get condo's nearby each other!! Then we can do our walks & bikerides together!!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #117
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning peeps!

Its bloody humid here today! Blech!

good plan on getting the yard work done early before it gets too hot on ya! I think I need a pic so I can visualize what it is your working on! Is there grass? I have to look if it kills the grass too but on pinterest there was a tip for killing weeds with a vinegar solution. My neighbor did it and worked like a charm! Maybe you can kill them and then just sort of rake it out???

I will tell ML your on board with operation Loty stay home! He hates me working! I am hoping that this extra work will be done by the time the kids are out of school!!! Yup they get out June 12 on G's b-day! Usually this is how the summer works out. I work M, TH, F. MIL watches kids M and F and ML is off on TH to stay with them. Works out great. Not a fan of this 4 day foolishness though! I am such a whiner!

Look this could be our new front yard!!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I can't wait to share this pic of the backyard with you!! Is there grass, you ask?? NO. There's nothing but weeds & some sort of weed plant/bush sitch that is the hardiest thing there ever was. The entire backyard was filled to about 4ft high with them about this time last yr. It took all my sickly might at the time just to get them all pulled out. Now they're back, cause we did nothing to prevent their re-growth , and they're startin' to really flourish again, with these itty bitty rains we've had & the sunshine. Rob doesn't wanna go with grass back there, as he'd like a low/no maintenance rock yard.
So another words...there will be pure shock & awe about how close it looks to the piccy you posted above, of our future diggs.

Oh Lote, you are sooooooo not a whiner about this worky sitch. No. I think you're such a trooper in all of this, and are enduring like I have no idea how!! You are a WINNER in this!!
Old 05-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #119
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and also...when we share the same zip codes one of these days...ruthless UNO is ON!! Along with 2lb.'s of baked Bacon!! Make it 3lb.'s if Naty decides she wants to get in on the reindeer games as well.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #120
Blabbermouth!!!

<<<<game face Uno and bacon sound like a winning combo to me!!!!

Gotcha on the yard! That whole section of the pic I showed you used to be weeds, groundcover, and just nasty overgrowth! There is a section of jungle in the backyard too ML uses the weed eater on it and then we spray the crap out of it with roundup and then rototiller it to death. Do that process a couple times.....viola no weeds We are getting rid of most of the jungle in the back yard that way and putting the black mesh stuff down and rock as well.

I will take some pics of my horrible back yard too and share the shame