Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #1081
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Oh no I don't have any fun tall boot...me legs are too fat! Well I find some that fit but some don't.

Oh my! I went to Wally world tonight and saw these and had to take a pic for you!!! I have to laugh at how many times I am doing something and the first person I think of is you!!!

OK.....here they be.....gold and black lightning bolt shape leggings!!!

IMAG0365.jpg
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #1082
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
OooOOoOoOoh, Grease Lightening pants!! That's Awesome!! Kinda like our Gold Hot pants dream...but Wally style!! The area that you took that piccy looks exactly like the region that I happened upon me latest & greatest black stretchies!! Did you see any solid black ones that you would consider?
Oh yes, I recall now about the chubbette calves. As a matter of fact, I still have that photo I'd sent you of the boots that claim to accommodate, here on me puter. I think that would be really chancy though...trying to find a good fitting pair of anything shoe wise, over the internet.
Speaking of online orders...when is your fancy jackeeto due to arrive?

Yepp, I totally have to agree, you're my #1 peep that comes to mind...all the time...and over the funniest stuff!! Well, not *just* the funny stuff. All kinds of stuff, really!!

So Glad your little Birthday card made it to ya!! I reckon that mail takes a bit to get from here to there!! I usually expect stuff to get to a person in just a couple days. But I forget just how far we are from one another...and the folks I tend to send to are only a max of about 1 state away.

Ewww, another eve of riveting convo, of the Hunk & I trying to pour thru the details of the diff insurance options. We're making very good progress though, and may have enough answers very soon, that we will be able to make some solid decisions.

I need to take up prying me rear off the couch for the purpose of fitness one of these days. I haven't done anything *active* since the anaconda was removed, almost a week ago. Wait, I think it may have been raining prior to that for some/many days...and I wouldn't have done jack during that either.
<---SLOTH!!
I'll have to give that truth some thought/consideration.

Are you looking forward to a quiet weekend coming up, or do you have other plans?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #1083
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, I wanted to pass along some fyi. If a person was considering the leggings at Wally's, then here ye~here ye...I think they're making the calf area of these things tiny. OR, maybe my pair is just deformed.
I think there's something else I want to tell you.
Hmmm, it may have been about the *outfit* idea. So when you 1st brought the notion to me mind about the outfit...I was thinking we were talking about a dress & the leggings. Not something I've done...but would think on...if I could find the right mix. However...the piccy you posted of our big girl friend, was wearing that belted top...which we've discussed at length now , and not a dress. So, in the interest of full disclosure...I DO wear longer shirts & leggings, and Loty~wear inspired tops & leggings. Of course each of these outfits are paired with a black flat strappy sandle, and not a boot.
So there you have it. That's how I've been rolling, at times...when I'm not sportin' my capri's. And now that the weather has shifted about so much into the brrrrr cold...that's happening a lot less, and the leggings are debuting a lot more.
Whew!! Got that off me chest!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #1084
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goot~Mornin' Muh Peeps!! Happy Frydae!!

It's about time!! Somehow this week just seems to have lingered longer than it needed to. Oh wait, I know!! There have just been a lot of needless irritations jumbled into one week...that's why. Between dealing with pathetic communicators, insurance changes, extra long dental appt.'s and CT...I'm *over* this week.

Today will be focused on choring, and messing around in the kitchy. I'd like to produce a fresh batch of Hummus...this time with using the Tahinni ingredient that the recipe calls for..., and I need to bust out some more cookies, as the Hunk will be lookin' to bail outta here tomorrow morning with them in hand, to share with the fellow stampers. It's their 2nd club meeting tomorrow. He's taking all kinds of different products with him, to show a demo of what to & not to use to remove adhesive from stamps. He hasn't tested all of these methods yet...so he may be just as surprised with their outcomes as the other club members. Sounds like there's a full schedule of diff things to keep everyone at the edge of their chairs. Oh yeah, I picked him up a cool coffee pump carafe yesterday from Wally, so he won't have to borrow the churches anymore, for these little pow wows.

Oh, here's a biggie I forgot to pass along to you!! You may or ((probably)) may not have noticed , that the ink postal stamp that stamped out the postage stamp on your card...was performed by the Hunk. That's usually something that the post master would do...but, little does the general public know...that with the right paper work & willingness to jump thru the proper hoops...and purchasing a qualifying stamper...anybody could apply for a license to post mark mail. He's the only one, this side of the Oregon Cascades, that has taken it upon himself to make this happen. So, his stamp thing says something about Postal #1 or something like that...referring to how many are out & about in the whole region. Clearly this has/is a big floaty~joyous occasion in the homestead still. Oh, and among the fellow club member's too. Yes...big~exciting things around here!!
Anyhow...he was so Happy to stamp your Birthday envelope. It was the 1st Birthday envelope to ever be stamped by the special stamper.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 10-04-2013 at 07:25 AM..
Old 10-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #1085
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Our little guy Ace, wearing his Holiday swearter...that he loves.

Funny, you can see that we have been snuggling on the couch with 20 blankets!! It's been cold!! Also, look to the left, behind Ace...you can see a little bright light behind the TV and that little music CD there...that's me special Scensty broiler, simmerin' up some Cinnamon Apple goodness this morning/afternoon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ace.jpg (70.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 10-04-2013 at 11:43 AM..
Old 10-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #1086
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning me faves!! Weekend time!!

I have nothing figured out for my day, yet.

What are y'all up to?!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #1087
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, is Tom lurking, or what?! I don't feel tolerant or stable enough to be around other's today, or married.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #1088
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
Hey all,
whats ya'll up too?

I have been well set up two classes online whihc the one starts one 21st and I just began my first class on a different subject on the 3rd. its only 6weeks and the 21st one is either 4-6 weeks as well

trying to learn more about technology, and health oof the nordic diet

I figure go for nutritionist and creation of apps and games or anything
I am trying to get into different things. I want to help create my own site and give away good helpful health ideas and use the creation of the site with technology lol somethign like that

anywho... so far all is going well. I mean i was thinking ok I've been in the military, then got a degree in physical therapy as an aid. so why not stick to the helping of people..

still trying to build my buisness so far have a page on facebook and off from my blog but don't have much up yet .. planning to post my moms jewelry and have already baby blankets and hats up for sale. trying to make a good thing i can easily create many of to sell as well..

well i'll be back........... hope you all the best

xox
<3
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #1089
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya!!!

Hey anyone ever watch that old Tom Hanks movie the Burb's?? OH man I love that movie!!!!! ML just took off for a man date to watch baseball and the kids are in bed so I am chilin watching that movie....I just think it so funny!

Went shopping tonight and got a few new loty outfits. Went to the farmer and got a bushel of squash and a 1/2 bushel of apples. Had birthday lunch with me mum, played cards tonight with ML and MIL..... I think thats it for today! SIL had a sleepover last night.

Oh my.....speaking of SIL, she and DB are expecting as well now!!!! OH MY!!!! Oh my poor little baby! Well hopefully they surprise us all and are just super fab parents!

OH and the OTHER SIL..... she is just a treat! She wants a new couch. Her couch now is only 2 and nothing wrong with it but she decided she wants a new one. So I suggested leather as it is easier to clean with baby puke and accidents and spilled sippy cups. Well she says she hates leather and that the baby isn't allowed on the new furniture Uh whatever! So I say oh no? But the dog is? She looks at me like I have 2 heads and is like yes, the dog can. She is dead serious! Yup...we will see how long that lasts!!! And her little nasty dog Oh he went nutso after Buddy again! He straight up attacked him! Teddy was sitting on the couch and Buddy walked by and whappo! Went right after him! The Ka says no no Teddy and tried picking him up, he went after her too. I said something to BIL about getting that stupid thing under control before it eats his baby! He says oh he would never bite anyone! WHat?? He just tried biting your wife! Argh! And guess what toddlers faces are just at couch level so your kids face will get eaten!!!! New rule at the Loty's, Teddy is no longer welcome here once the baby is born!

Ok I have to go back and catsup on whats the happs around here! BRB!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #1090
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Our little guy Ace, wearing his Holiday swearter...that he loves.

Funny, you can see that we have been snuggling on the couch with 20 blankets!! It's been cold!! Also, look to the left, behind Ace...you can see a little bright light behind the TV and that little music CD there...that's me special Scensty broiler, simmerin' up some Cinnamon Apple goodness this morning/afternoon.
Oh he is darling in his little red sweater!!!! I him!!!! Does Kiki wear them too? Does he wear it all the time? Jackie likes to wear them too but he gets so dirty!

Oh my dogs has a lovely fresh rabbit for a snack today! Oh dear it was nasty!!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #1091
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Tom and I broke up because he likes you better I guess!!!

I totally agree! Glad this week is gone! I am just not getting a routine that is working out great yet I am going to have to spend ALL day tomorrow cleaning around here! Its fine doing a big clean all in one day like that but its a bummer to have to waste a whole day off for it! Oh well, its the best I can do for now!

Oh my I sure did not notice the special stamp on the envelope! I will make sure to take a closer look!!!! Thats actually pretty nifty! When did he do that? I have never heard of such a thing!!! You go tell that hunk of yours I sure am honored to be his *first* for the birthday cards!!!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #1092
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
Hey all,
whats ya'll up too?

I have been well set up two classes online whihc the one starts one 21st and I just began my first class on a different subject on the 3rd. its only 6weeks and the 21st one is either 4-6 weeks as well

trying to learn more about technology, and health oof the nordic diet

I figure go for nutritionist and creation of apps and games or anything
I am trying to get into different things. I want to help create my own site and give away good helpful health ideas and use the creation of the site with technology lol somethign like that

anywho... so far all is going well. I mean i was thinking ok I've been in the military, then got a degree in physical therapy as an aid. so why not stick to the helping of people..

still trying to build my buisness so far have a page on facebook and off from my blog but don't have much up yet .. planning to post my moms jewelry and have already baby blankets and hats up for sale. trying to make a good thing i can easily create many of to sell as well..

well i'll be back........... hope you all the best

xox
<3

Very cool!!! What classes are you taking? Did you ever work as a therapy aide? Those jobs are all over here! I guess I didn't know you were in the military either ...what branch?
Old 10-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #1093
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I just lost the post I had prepared!! The jacked up system just poofed all my hard work!! So stupid!!

Well, this ^^^ was not the tone of my original message!!

I gotta go throw meself to bed now!!

I see your Catsup...and I raise you by suggesting that we Mustard tomorrow. That's a given though, isn't it?!

Burbs. Yes, I'm sure I'd have seen this one a century or two ago...but now that you've mentioned it & shared that it is so outstanding and great...I'll try to re-watch it...maybe from a library borrow.

Ok all you cool kids...I'm over & out!! See ya tomarra!!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #1094
Senior LCF Member

I was in the Air Force, customer service..keeping accountability and award ceremonies, drug testing. lol worked in mississippi ..on columbus airfoce base

Never actually did work as an aide, just wanted to get my degree in health care and the only available job online that I felt interested in because my mom later that year had surgery and was going to one in a near by town.
Right now taking a course on gaming how its a learning concept and nutrition of the nordic Diet is my upcoming one. I wanted to test myself in succeeding

I mean when I did get my degree for the physical therapy course I did it with an A average.
And I really want to see if either I head towards nutritionist position since I always wantor create games or apps lol.
but figure see where it heads
Old 10-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #1095
Blabbermouth!!!

Was the site down for awhile??? I couldn't get on this morning, however we have been having power flickers so that may be the dealio

Soooo.....since I couldn't get on here and play We have all been power cleaning! Got lots done Still going though.....like the energizer bunny! I just need to get the bathroom done and then going down to the dungeon to start trying to find homes for all the stuff I had in the storage that is now glam station! Oooh wish me luck!!!!!

BBL!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #1096
Blabbermouth!!!

Shhhh......don't tell ML I snuck off to play for a bit!!!

I forgot I wanted to tell you I must be losing weight, I have had 3 people this week ask me if I am.

I am not checking in case I haven't and its all lies!!! I am just going with a yes!
Old 10-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #1097
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Loty, so what...folks are like OooOooh, you look like you've lost some weight?! And you're like, YEPP, I guess I sure have!! Is that how things are rolling?! You're the funniest thing everrrr!!
I'd say you're probably right though, if 3 different folk are saying it...then it's so.

So am I understanding right, the glam stations are in place and be loaded with goods?! What a full on stoker!! You must be beside yourself with glee and joy!!
One of these days, when you're good & ready...the rest of the class would love to see some piccys!!

Great job on the cleanings this morning & makin' the rest of the fam join in on the reindeer games with you!! I don't know if the site was having ish this morning...but would really not be surprised, after having all of me important words poofed last eve. Is your power flickering due to any storms out in your parts?

So, nope...Tom & I are not together...and really shouldn't be for another week. Guess I'm just a ragin' blankety blank for the sake of it. It was short lived & I kept it to meself...as well as all the snide/unkind/unnecessary words that I'd wanted to -share-.

I shared w/the Hunk that you're *honored* over the postal stampage...and now he's proud & beaming about it. This process came about a couple/few months ago, when he read an article about it in one of his old stamp magazines...and thought HmMMMmmMmmM!! And so it was...

As to the little love bug Ace & his sweater action...no he doesn't get to wear his sweaters/clothing very often...cause his Ma doesn't think to put them on him. He's just crazy about them though!! He wore it the day of the photo cause his Pa thought it was a bit chilly in the homestead & told him he should be wearing his thick warm fuzzy.

Comin' back fo mo, before I get emo'ed outta here!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 10-06-2013 at 03:58 PM..
Old 10-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #1098
Blabbermouth!!!

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

Oh there is not much to look at still...but progress! I am super stoked about that glam station! A little confused why the mirrors are hung before painting .....but I'm not sayin a thing! They are up!

I think I should be able to paint next weekend!!! The other room is full of the work out equiptment so after I paint and get flooring down then we will shift everything and move onto that room.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #1099
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Do your fur kids have access to the outdoors throughout the day? Is that when your Jackie is out gettin' his dirt on? I'm sure you've told me before. Nooooooo, Kiki is not a fan of having anything on. Not harnesses, leashes, and most certainly not clothing. Glad we're talkin' about a dog here!!

So, in the quest for The Burbs...I'm reaching a -NO- at every turn...so far. I may be able to track it down at a little 2nd hand shop in town, as they have a LOT of vidz.

Yay for new Loty~wear, grabbin' farmer goods, having Birthday chow & playin' cards!! That sounds like a really good time!!

Not so yay for the SIL & DB that are expecting. Eye-yie-yie. I hope like you hope...maybe they'll be excellent parents and surprise everyone with refocusing their crazy into molding a stable little person.
The other SIL, the one that isn't gonna let the new kid on the couch, but the dog on the couch is fine...ummmm...wow, that's a wonderful plan, unless you're looking at being realistic & practical. When the kid needs to be fed/burped...that's just not gonna go down on the couch? And you won't proceed to lay that little one down right next to you, on a blanket, on the couch? Oh no, of course not...in order to protect the couch...the handler of the babe will need to sit on an old rowdy bean bag. Right!! Someone's thought process is clearly still way out there in *MeVille*.
And then there's Chucky...I mean Teddy. Oh yikes on all that!! The writing seems to be on the wall for a lot of potential drama to go down.

Naty, you've had a very interesting career in your young years!! It sounds like you're having a great time now too, learnin' & experiencing new stuff!! Good for you!!

BRB!!
Old 10-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #1100
Blabbermouth!!!

Someone may have snuck in a nap when ML is away the Loty will lay. Wait that sounds horrible! Well I am talking about napping though!

Oh yup, thats how tis goin down. I am claiming those imaginary lbs beign gone We will never know....I am not confirming!

After watching The Burbs last night, I decided to let the kids watch. There is a bit of scary stuff and a little language but nothing they havent heard. Well I think it dropped the big *P* work once which I am NOT good with but I think it will sneak right by them. Oh and don't go running out to grab it on my accord! Its a super cheesy 80's movie that I am in love with but not sure anyone else shares my affections I own it on a 4 pack of Tom Hanks old movies
Old 10-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #1101
Blabbermouth!!!

Try this!!!

Watch Full movie: The 'Burbs (1989), Online Free | FFilms.org
Old 10-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #1102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, me mind is a jumble of stuff here.

We set off on a little adventure this morn. I suggested that we play a bit of *pretend* & incorporate the kids and create a field trip out of it. If the Hunk were to pursue a -dream job-, it would be to operate a Hobby shop. He would offer a large array of train goods, have lots of running displays of them, offer the very popular radio control cars/planes, paint ball goods...game-ee/hobby type stuff. He'd also enjoy a small little cafe' within his store, so as to be able to offer a sit down area to enjoy coffee & baked goods.
So, we set out first to the pup park, in order to let the kids have a little play time, and then we walked the main streets in town, with the kids...perusing the vacant shops, taking piccys & gathering lease info/phone #'s...as if he'd choose one & open up shop. One of the shops is located right in front of the active rail road track and used to be a part of the railway depot. It's VERY cool, and so rich in history. Anyhow...we had such a FUN time!!
We thought we'd round out our little trip with burgers...and then our car started to shimmy/shake/hesitate and act up. So, we limped it back home...tried to mechanic out our issues & have found that because it seems to be a sensor problem...we have to take it into the shop. This would be the #1 reason that although newer autos are plusher/comfier rides...we have more love for older ones, without all the electronic/computer garbage that requires special diagnostic equipment to diagnose & repair!!
So.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #1103
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh no we don't have a doggie door, but they go out a lot during the day. He was filthy! Well they all are but he was the worst! I am thinking about calling a dog groomer that comes to the house and washes dogs in a van in your driveway. That sounds creepy when you say it like that! But these other 2 are so hard to bathe since they are big. That would be much easier!

Oh I know!!! Both SIL's are straight up cuckoo!!! But ol chucky is really on me nerves!!!!

Oh wouldn't that just be the most funnest thing ever???? Having a hobby shop/cafe!!! Oh my gosh what fun! Would be a lot of work but you can work together!!!

Is the part time thing a possibility for the Hunk? This insurance thing is just
Old 10-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #1104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, Loty does lay when ML is away!! Ha!! That does just sound so wrong...but we all know it's true!!
After all your cleanings, you really did deserve to have that lay~nap. Oooooh, LeNap. Fancy.
We napped too. Ours came about more from a place of needing to recover from the disheartening truth of not being able to make further progress on the car, on our own.

That creepy dog washin' bizz sounds like an ideal match for your people!! Really though...that's a pretty brilliant idea!! I would think that person probably has a fair amount of clients. Very cool.

Yeah, I don't know what we're gonna do about the insurance nonsense. There's still so many unanswered questions floating about, that we can't possibly come to a decision about what course to take, until we have the answers. Also, thru the Hunk's workforce, we were just told that they're making their own changes to the insurance they're offering the employees...so having that info will make an impact...and we won't hear anything back from them on that for at least a nuther couple weeks. The trickiest aspect is trying to cover the scripts for the dope I take. It's very costly, and limits the plans we're able to choose from, if they don't offer adequate script coverage. Crikeage!!

Thankie for the link to the Burb flickage!! I can't wait to check that out!! I think the probability that I'll enjoy the movie is pretty high. It's an 80's comedy with T~Hank...well there ya go.

Your little beauty parlor is adorable!! LOVE it!! What color are you considering to paint it??

Hey how's things working out with your girl friday at work??
Old 10-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #1105
Blabbermouth!!!

I am thinking bright colors. Like yellow, green, and orange. Just not sure yet though.

Oh the girl Friday...... I had a big huge post on that ....but it never made the cut

She is NOT making the cut!!! If we could keep her for just filing that would be great! She used to work at a discount grocery store and just can't be professional to save her life! Every time she talks to people I just cringe! She also has NO volume control at all! And has no form of respect or boundaries. Like if I have a client at my desk she doesn't bat an eye at busting in on my and asking whatever it was she wants. Even after I say I am busy I will get with you when I am done with these people.....she still doesnt get the point!!! Oh jeeze I just can't even explain her! She stresses the boss lady and me both out!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #1106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my goodness!! Who's call is it to let that gal gooooo?! From what I think I recall, isn't she in her mid to late 30's? That's old enough to have those basic *how to conduct yourself* skills in tact. So, in light of the lack of....FIRED!!

I really like your idea of going with something bright & cheery for the BP --> Beauty Parlor!! That's going to be such a fun space to be in!! Alllllmost makes me wanna consider a painting project too.

I reckon I'll hear something about putting me work hours together this coming week. Then again...I wonder if my background check is being held up due to the gov shut down. In any case, I'm in no hurry. No, not with the car going into the shop tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #1107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Well...change O' plans for today. The Hunk had arranged to take today off for some extra kick back time. Ummm no...how about instead devoting some grease monkey time to the car and throw a bunch of cash at it!! We were gonna just limp it down to the Ford shop this morning...but wanna give it some more effort on our end, to see if we can't just trouble shoot this ish as far as we can...maybe replace out some sensors, even though we don't have the diagnostic blah~blahs to tell us if we need to. It's just a process of elimination. We're hoping that our stabs will produce some desirable results. If not...you be hearin' my screams from all the way over there in MI.

Gotta batch of choring to tend to, some errands in town with the Stud, and this car sitch. That's the agenda today.

Whatcha up to today?!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #1108
Senior LCF Member

I felt super stressed yesterday morning, my review product was forwared to NY to my sisters house, which was odd I don't have her address and I didn't have her address on anything.

the post office either figure I moved along with her or something, not sure

well she's going to send it down to me, which is good cause i have a deadline to review it and I never was this later, I'm known for my quick reviews.

Just was super stressed, worried and feared I'd be late.
but all that got resolved later that evening, I just now feel at ease today

tried finally that Kerry GOLD BUTTER yummy never really had bit salt in butter but this was only one at bjs and it was yummy different. deff much more CLA's and Vitamins and such for a 7dollar small tub butter lol

but well worth it, all my food is now hormone free grass fed pasture

I rather pay for good food then pay for a doctor later

It did dawn on me how young girls develop faster and thats due to all the checmicals and antibiotics fed to animals to get them fat and ready to be killed and sold. I rather have it born healthy and grassfed , paying that 3 or so more extra per lb then paying a doctor for some illness.

I find the taste of yummy healthy grass fed superb and better
mood and body is doing way better and feel way better

I was also trying to keep self occupied yesterday as well did this pink table lol

Old 10-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #1109
Senior LCF Member

wouldn't let me attach link or the picture well its on my facebook page heres site address
picture234 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #1110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow. I just read the thread regarding our LCF pal Leashy and all that's going on with her right now. I just feel so taken a back by it all. I'm so anxious and hopeful to hear that the doc's find brain activity this morning.