Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #931
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Happy Labor Day!!!

We are planting bushes today, ML had some really nice arborvitae on sale so we got 7 to plant along the back of the pool to create a hedge. If people actually move in behind us we are gonna need some privacy! So we are gettin our labor on today

ahh shucks.....thanks! Oh yes, I always include the littles in situations that provide good humanity lessons! Much better to learn from examples than me just telling them right from wrong ya know! But other than you and ML they are the only ones to know about it. I wish I would offer the kid some work again or give them a place to stay for awhile but I just can't. I don't want him here and have anything happen! ML woke up today saying the same thing. If the littles weren't here it would be one thing but I am not having that around them

After planting today it will be hair coloring fest! I am going to do that purple! I am a little nervous! I never do that crazy! G is having me put in blue, purple, and orange in hers! I will get some pics for ya!!

So what up at the Hoods homestead today?? Any Q-ing or anything planned today?
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #932
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
hi all good news ===> feel like dancing lol
figure share my diet up to date.. remember when last year had good success well seems to be going well now as well

I've upped my calories more fat (lots of butter over a stick so either 8 or 9 or more

and mini protein dishes sausages wth ground turkey mix not super lean cause thats just not great burger making lol
cheese pair if lean any thing lean soak in more butter yummo
heavy cream/half and half ice cream homemade lol yum

ok with eating when need and all my gut is flatter the way i feel comfortable and lost weight so eating high calorie high fat and as much as needed i'm losing again feel better then ever so glad last years eating over near 2800-3000+ did work for reason

todays goal since every meal been hitting 75-80% fat today is trying to stay near 80%
more fat more calories more yum lol

plus getting other foods like avocado to try since good source of potassium and fat lol
and bunch more ideas

avoiding lean cuts liek chicken breast and chicken all together cause i end up over eating need to eat smaller meals like last year mini meals just if its loaded with butter about stick a meal lol well 3+ tblspoons fat then its a meal lol

good thing love butter.. maybe will try getting some more bone marrow as well lol yummy

well all good leaner skinnier and eating more digestive system is running great as well

just wanted to drop in and letcha all know how i'm doing .. hope you all are well
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #933
Senior LCF Member

forgot to mention dropped recently work out to 6 mins run/cardio jumping etc.. and feel great lol plus truthfully thinking didn't use to work out as much either so less water being held in muscles lol as well

so 45 mins is now just 6 mins lol makes life easier and breakfast come sooner lol
Old 09-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #934
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning friends!

Great Naty! If it aint broke....dont fix it! Right? Good to go back to what was working and making you happy!!!

Oh miss Shawna.....you better work on that app today! You going to go drop it off tomorrow???

I may have a full on nervous breakdown today....just a warning The kids go to school tomorrow and I am a wreck since G is going to middle school! I am so nervous for her and she is just ...eh whatever. I hope it goes smooth tomorrow for her!!

Oh and have I shared my fun new morning routine with you????

Wake ML up at either 3:30 or 4:30 depending on the day
Wake up G at 6:30 and take her to school at 7:30
Wake up A at 7:30 and take her to school at 8:30
go to work after that.
pick the girls up at 3:45 and go back to work with them in tow until 5

G gets out at 2:45 but she is going to have to find something to do....I can't leave twice and pick her up. They will come to work with me most afternoons and hang out in the clubhouse. They can do homework and if that is done play pool, ping pong, or watch tv.

Can I just express my concern for me!!! I am full on exhausted even thinking about this!!! I am going to HAVE to go to bed at 9! No if ands or buts about it!!!

Today is sort of low key and prepping. Going to have to hit the grocery later but other than that not much. We were going to go do something fun but I think a day of nothing is best! I am going to throw that dye in my hair here in a minute.

What you ladies up to for the day??????
Old 09-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #935
Blabbermouth!!!

pic of the bushes, hopefully in a couple years they will hide the pool from the neighbors pretty well!

And the giant hibiscus is in bloom! Those are about 10 inched around! Aren't they beautiful??

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg
Old 09-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #936
Senior LCF Member

Pretty flowers .

So far loving it upped to 12 tblspoon butter yesterday yum lol. Today trying avocado in place protein lol. One dish so far love meaty egg scramble with avocado and chees n loads butter gives it yum yum flavor loving butter . Keeps me digesting at ease lol.

Hope ur labor day isn't like ours here rainy lol worst day for the grilling get together lol
Old 09-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #937
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Goodmorning!! I'm on the move, so I'll be back in a bit for some more visity chit-chat.

The Hunk's workin' on various projects in the back yard and I'm about to throw me grubbies on & work the yard over till I have the yard waste container FILLED.

Out like a scout!! Don't pout!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #938
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok TMI here but I thought it was super funny and a bit confusing...

A apparently had a super session in the potty....she came out and said "whoa that was an experience....my bum is still vibrating"

what??!?!? No more details please A!!!! Shush!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #939
Senior LCF Member

Barbie finally ha her bed lol going to post shortly
Old 09-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #940
Senior LCF Member

Has*
Old 09-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #941
Senior LCF Member

the bed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture112.jpg (18.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture114.jpg (18.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture113.jpg (18.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #942
Senior LCF Member

sheet n pillow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture115.jpg (20.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg picture116.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg picture117.jpg (20.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #943
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just another quick one here!!

Naty, very cute creations!! Like Loty said, it's good that you're back to a way of eating that seems to work really well for you & that you feel so good on!! WINNING!! That's terrific!!

Loter, that A is just a crack up, isn't she?! Oh my goodness!!
Your Pink flower is soooooo pretty!! 10 inches around?! That's like the size of a dinner plate?! I don't know that I've ever seen a flower that big!! Somebody has a green thumb, don't they?! The pool barrier is the best, too!! They look really healthy!! You're going to be soooo happy to have that in place, when the stalkers begin to occupy that homestead back there!! I know this, because we have a 2 story right behind us that has a top floor that looks down into our backyard.

Okay, I'm visiting too much here, for now...I gotta get meself into that rainbox, cuzz I dirty!! I did win though...and got that 500 gal yard waste can FILLED to the brim!! Also chored thru the palace, and have kept the household fed, up till now. The Hunk has been equally as productive, and his list of wins include mowing the front yard, weed pulling in the strawberry patch, making some modifications to the back patio cover, and visiting w/CT. I'd say his -Labor- for the day is over!! He's put in his time!!

Catch up with y'all soon!!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #944
Senior LCF Member

in the beginning of my new site for selling items my grandmas homemade blankets for babies are up right now if you could spread it around the site for anyone who may be interested thankyou Homemade From The Heart
Old 09-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #945
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty how awesome!!! What an exciting new venture!!! I wish you the best of luck on it and will pass it on!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #946
Blabbermouth!!!

<<<<we have a couple of busy little bees in our midst!!! You guys rocked out the chores today! Hope you found some play time too!

Hey you were talking about your hair falling out, do you notice you have *shedding* times of the year?? I swear I shed more in the spring and fall I also shed a lot if I wear it pulled up too many days in a row. Maybe your hair needs a break from the clip?? My awesome purple is a dud! I did the bottom underneath in that purple and the rest in a dark auburn....the colors did not touch each other but both turned almost black! I don't know what the heck happened!its the strangest thing!

The kids and I had a mini spa night...facials, nail, and I waxed. ML decided he wanted to see how waxing felt so had me do maybe a 1 x2 in area on his back. I can't be sure....but I think there were tears I don't think he will be asking for that again!!

Well in the aftermath of the stamp studs convention, what is the plan moving forward? maybe quarterly or are they doing monthly? That was awfully nice of the one fellow to donate like that! Was there a charge for the room rental?

Your not the only one to use britty talk in everyday! Guess who else is?? The Littles!!!! They have been watching Dr. Who and are picking up some britty things themselves!! I have never watched that show so didn't know it was a brit thing. They sure seem to enjoy it though. Do you know anything about it? hopefully its appropriate viewing for them, I have no idea! Never have seen it!

Argh..............I am late on my first night! Its past 9:30 I better hustle to bed!!!

Night ladies!
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #947
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhhh, I'm late on your first night too, and didn't even get a chance to get any good visiting on. I've been working on this blasted resume, application, securing upstanding references, cover letter & such. I QUIT!!
Really, I just gotta go to bed.
I will catch up with y'all on the tomorrow. There are things I simply must comment on, ask about and answer...tomorrow!!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #948
Senior LCF Member

Super cool had like over 2500 more then before starting 12 tablespoons butter. 3/4 avocado. Cheese ground turkey bacon eggs and ended close to 80%. At 79 lol so goal still 80 lol. But fat lol. And weight looks either whole pound or half down from yesterday... Eat more n more fat sortof very much unlimited body burning fuel lol

Loving it
Old 09-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #949
Blabbermouth!!!

Well day 1 went just fine

Oh that sounds positively dreadful all the paperwork your doing! How did it go? Did you get it done?
Old 09-04-2013, 02:02 AM   #950
Senior LCF Member

ok feeling great pants so loose and body so much skinnier like so glad i jumped right into it.. and my goal has been met yesterday 80% fat lol yippie and today might pass that lol trying to add more fat lol..

Breakfast normally was having avocado, eggs , bacon, butter 3tblspoons lol now added some whipcream topping lol fresh whipped heavy cream lol unsweetened lol in my isi whipper and yummy up that 80% for the meal to 85% fat lol and went little more on the avocado lol slices lol haha

FATFATFAT= thin llol

so my 2500+ prob be like 2800 today lol calories lol haha see how that works but I guessing more you eat the better your body will work and speed boost your metabolism

have a great day you both <3

Just can't believe how now i don't stress or worry anymore about my weight and enjoy to eat ..plus not exercising lol is fun as well saves more time for me lol
Old 09-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #951
Senior LCF Member

well be walking in the stores today with my mom, have to pick up a few things.. since its been going good and I surley can trust this plan going to pick up more avocado's lol

odd it does have a taste same as mushrooms ..Always here no taste but if you try it alone taste like butter with a hint of pear.. almost like take a pear and soak it in butter lol.. so yes it does have some flavor and at first i tried it got like a grass taste then second time tried it without mixing into my burgers or eggs i notice taste like pear with loads of butter.. almost gave me the idea of maybe trying to make a cheese cake like super fatty avacado

taking my regular cheese cake recipe for non bake cheese cake.. heavy cream, cream cheese, etc. and add in avocado as well lol make it extra fatty rich lol
Old 09-04-2013, 02:11 AM   #952
Senior LCF Member

.. oh yes i should show u the other day i had to review a pirate costume i chose the playboy bunny pirate costume heres me trying it out oh yeah don't mind the head missing and feet.. i just put it on and had slippers on and my hair was not looking good lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg costume.JPG (23.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #953
Blabbermouth!!!

NATY!! Your the cutest little headless~footless naughty pirate ever!!!

Your excitement is just overflowing! Your making me want to eat butter too! Sadly I did a fat fast for 3 days and it did not go as well so I will not join in the fun!

OH Miss Shaaaawwnnnaaaaa! Where are you??? Did you get your papers all done and turned in?? Is the hunk going to miss you if you go back to the work place? Mr. Loty is not not not happy at all that i am full time Every day he tells me to quit and come home....its so sad. He stopped in today to take me to lunch and I had to turn him down. Poor Mr. Loty I actually don't mind working...I don't think. I have mixed emotions, I am actually better now that the kids are at school and doing something besides sitting here with an old lady! But on the fip side...I am tired! It will all level out though and work, just need to tweak things!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #954
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh last night ML and I watched Gatsby, if its in the redbox already its worth a watch. Not fantastic but a solid good, it actually followed the book very very well which makes me happy, I hate when it strays so far from a book!

Now that its getting to be normal routine again I can get back to me reading! I don't think I have read a book in 2 months
Old 09-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #955
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Palz!! I'm missed y'all!!

Naty, what a darling little outfit!! They just don't make 'em any cuter than that!! And I would very much like some of this avocado~bacon action you're partaking in!! Yum!! So Awesome that you're having such wonderful success with this new/old way of chowing!!

Loty , I wondered how things went with the kiddo's/and your first day with the new school/transport schedule. So do you just fit as much gettin' ready time in during that 1st hour that G is also gettin' ready, or are you pickin' back up with the task once you've returned and A is preppin' to bail? Great to hear that the first go-around with the new schedge worked out just fine. I think havin' the kiddo's both ready for pick up from school at the end of the day makes the absolute most sense, and it's perfect that there's the rec room for them to study/play in for that short little stint afterwards. Beautiful way to may it all work!!

You may be onto something with the seasonal shedding you'd mentioned, and/or the heavy duty pony tail/clippy action that goes down over here. In any case, I grabbed ahold of some of that extra in the back & hacked it like a boss the other day!! That's the cool term ya know...when you do something...ya did it like the boss. There ya have it!! Doin' me part to keep y'all in the know!!

So fun to have a spa night with the girls and the brave boy of yours!! Just the one strip, huh?! That was enough!! Poor thing, sheddin' tears & whatnot. That's funny!! Ha!! Now he knows the high price that's paid!! You've done good work, educating him.

Ah-Ha!! Stamp Stud!! I love it!! That's highly likely to stick around here in these parts. The fellow really digs little nic-names for himself.
Oh yeah, so the club will be meeting once a month. The phone calls and emails have been steady since their little Pow-Wow...with friends of the stampy play~mates that wanna also be a part of the gatherings. The Hunk will continue to hold the club meetings at the library, for as long as they'll allow him to, and that's free. And guess what, if you show up & sign up on the Hunk's roster...you're a member!! So that's free for folks too. Somebody just really wanted to gather like minded stampy friends...and now he has.

That's a riot that the Little's have the britty lingo goin' too!! Wait, what on earth does ML think? I don't know a thing about the Dr. Who, other than it's very popular with those who watch it. Apparently there's an old, maybe 70's version...and then current time. Our old pal Deb & her fam was highly into it.

Back for more in just a smidge. Emo fear!!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #956
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh fantastic that they let the stamp~studz use the room for free! We are in full on fantasy football mode around these parts G and ML started this a couple years ago, they have 10 people on their roster, G is the commissioner this year since she won last year. Uhg....whatever its something they can do together so have at it! Come to think of it maybe even A is involved this year Dunno....I ask very little details on it! Oh funny thing though....DB brother in law is in it and he named his team "waterboy" this year! apparently our secretly calling him the waterboy behind his back is not so secret! whatever wa wa waterboy!!!

So how much did ya hack off?? Probably feels great!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #957
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So Good gravy!! The other night when I was working on all that paperwork action...gettin' ready to sell meself to the workforce...I tracked that it took me about 5 hours to get it all pulled together and sell-able. Of course a fair amount of that was visiting with old colleagues who I'd contacted in order to use as references. Everybody wants to visit/get caught back up & make plans to stay in contact. Then the updating of the res, and fashioning the cover letter. I also spent a good deal of time researching/stalking all that I could about the company. Exhausting!!
Anyhow, it all feels a bit blurry to me now. The end result up to this point is that after speaking with the HR Director today...I have a meeting set with her and the Program Director tomorrow. I've been asked to consider a couple diff positions they have available, and will likely be invited to start on with the comp, as soon as tomorrow. What?! What have I done?! Wouldn't you know that one of the positions I've been asked to consider is full time. I'm not a fan that. Pretty sure I don't have the sanity needed to balance that out with me still pretty low energy level, but also...who's gonna take care of all the things I take care of here at the home front. Ummmm, no...that's just not do-able.
After I left from the future place of employment today, I headed off to the next town over, to add a couple possibilities to the wardrobe, for tomorrows visit. A few more errands and then home...for a two hour nap with the fam. Oh yeah, I bossed out nearly 3 miles on me recumbent bike this morning.

So sad that ML has so much sadness surrounding his working girl. What a sweetheart to want you to stay home. Funny that you're like -I'm a worker though-. I would say that you might be able to hope that his feelings around this may subside after more time...but I recall he wasn't the least bit happy with even your part time action, when a little more time was added to it, for the extra work load push. For ML---> "There-There."
I reckon me love bug will have a struggle as well. He always has. The boy even hijacks some of my shopping trips, because he doesn't wanna stay here & miss his person. On the positive flip side, when I return, it's much like a straight up welcome home party!!

Most excellent that you can pour yourself back into some reading finally!! That's a long time to have abstained!! I must say, I am surprised. What is going first on your list?!
I will tell the stamp stud about your movie suggestion. He's always looking to find a flick to vegg out to. It could be a good way for him to spend his lonely home-alone time.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #958
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Water Boy!! NO...does he know that y'all call him Water Boy, and he's still choosing it?! If that's the case, that he full on KNOWS he's Water Boy among the fam & he chose it...then I'm gonna say that fellow has some sorta shred of sense of humor in there!! WIN!!
Have things continued to move in a pozz direction with SIL/DB and you guys?
I hear ya on asking very little/if anything about the topics you don't care to know about. There are not a lot of questions over here about the stamps, nor the train action.

I'd say just short of 3 inches came off the back. There's one little snippity snip-snip that needs to go down, in order to even it out back there...and I tried...but I just ended up shortening an area that was already shortened enough. So...I'll just keep working at it, as time and motivation allow for it. Nobody sees it, with the do being clipped up everyday. I probably would have never done this, if you hadn't shared that you do your own sometimes. I was thinking about going in to get it taken care of...but really, I can't stand the hair cutting experience & small talk jabber...blah-blah. I thought wait...Loty does this!! Maybe I should see if I can too!! Well I kinda can. Kinda.
This reminds me!! Did the blackness/darkness of your colors ever lighten up, enough to show the pretty purple?!?!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #959
Blabbermouth!!!

WHAT!!! Tomorrow!!!! WHAT!?!?!?

What you talkin bout Willis????? I'm just not prepared for tomorrow! Thats crazy fast! Less than a week ago you woke up and were gonna go to work and now you just are going! Wow how ya feeling about that? Excited and overwhelmed I would imagine! Thats actually really awesome though! I can't wait to hear of the adventures tomorrow night!!!! I gotta throw meself to bed now though.....I am late.....again

Hmmm....I forget the hunk is a guy ....Gatsby is a love story and not much on the action front. ML said it was good but not sure if it is guy good or I had to watch a movie my wife would like good....know what I mean?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #960
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Woman's Time-Lapse Weight Loss Video Goes Viral | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

Look at this neat transformation!!