Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
hiya

just poppin in lol..have a great day all
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
hiya

just poppin in lol..have a great day all
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Back from running errands.

I know I slept in but does that mean I can't take a nap LOL

Ok fine...I will just keep on with what I am doing.

Going to make grilled chicken gyros tonight. Something new so hope they are yum! Also homemade hummus and chips with it and grilled veg couscous. Oooh fancy!
Old 05-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh and pinterest tip of the day..

The homemade remedy for getting rid of ants seems to be working!

50/50 mix of white sugar and borax mix it up and sprinkle around the yard where you see ant hills
Old 05-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
A quick run thru!! We've been hot-rodding the pick up today, and goin' back out to play!!

Yes, Loteage...you can have a nap, stacked on top of a sleep in. That' ok!! There's no problem with that. Do it!!

Hi Naty!! Great to see you!! What are you up to this weekend?!
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi! first post from the new laptop!

WHOA is it different!!!! Its the windows 8....waaaayyyy different! I have the advantage of having G in the house though! She has windows 8 on her computer so she has figured out lots already. Between this and the new phone I am lost

*tooting* my own horn again! My attempt at greek food was amazing thank you very much! Made enough so there will be a repeat tomorrow! Yum! MIL came over for dinner and then we played cards. ML smoked us both.....jerk! How dare he!

Hope you both had great days! I am going to play on here for just a bit and then go to bed!

See ya tomorrow!
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #67
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Peeps!!

This has been a FUN day!! We bee-bopped around much of the day, looked at different ideas for landscapey stuff for the backyard, picked up a half dozen little terra cotta pots...so I can plant some veggie seeds, visited w/our neighbor buds...and we chowed on BIG FAT MACHO sized steaky's. What's gonna happen to me?! I had wanted to reign meself in at about 3'ish bites. That was the thinking before hand. Then, because we went so long without any eats...I was just famished & lost all control. Well this will be an interesting experiment!!
Yes, I'll see what I've got in the way of piccy's of the pick up on here. Quite a few months back I pulled the front of the grill off/apart & painted it hot pink. I have no photos of that yet...but maybe I'll take a piccy of it tomorrow, so you can see it in current time. We had listed the Firebird for sale last yr. Maybe that's what you were thinking of. We didn't end up selling it though, and have decided against getting rid of it. So we still have the F100 Ford pick up (my Dad built this for me, for my 21st B-day ), Pontiac Firebird and the Ford Explorer.

Interesting tip about the ant juice!! We've been so fortunate that we haven't had even one ant come into the house...but, I have noticed some right at the drive-way/side yard area. Do you have them coming into the house, or are they just -bugging- you () you in your yard?

Wow!! Your gourmet gyro dinner plans sound outstanding!! I've never had one before. Have you? It looks sooooo Good!! That sounds like deli style foodies!! WAN-IT!!

Ok, I'll go track G down on the Pinterest. That's not gonna un-nerve her to have stanger-danger following her??
Surprise-Surprise...the Little apple didn't fall very from the tree & goes on to try to repin it!!

What did you end up doing today? Did you get to the projects you were hoping to??
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH Yummage on your Amazing Gyro night!! Were the fam folk fallin' all over themselves about it?! How excitng to find something so tasty and it seems that it's a good balance of goods foodies. If I wasn't so packed full right now...I think I'd drool about it!!
Ahhhh, so ML was the -Jerk- tonight!!
Oh yeah, that reminds me about that Pinteresty pin about givin' the look to your friend when ya gotta choose someone to pair up with!! That cracks me up so much!! I'd totally shoot you -the look-!!
Rob has windows 8 on his latest & greatest computer. He's really diggin' the whole thing!! I hope you end up being very likey!!

Yes, go on & get your play & sleeps on!! We'll see ya tomorrow!!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #69
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Yo'z!! Happy Sunday!!

So, we're -not- churchin' it up this morn. Nope, we decided that we were just gonna blow this whole weekend out to celebrate the Anniversary that was somewhat interrupted by last weekends heathen...oh I mean youth observation day. I told Hunky yesterday, after having given 2 weekends in a row to that junk, and now looking at having to go in to defend our position today, I'm not interested in spending our time that way. So, it's just Party time!! If it dries out enough, I may go mess around with the gathering of potting soil into the new little pots, and plant some veggie seeds. I can't remember exactly what I've got, in the way of seeds. I'd dried some jalapeno, and multiple peppers seeds last year...so we'll just have to see what's what!!
Beyond that...I'll probably play around with some jewelry makings, and do some reading.
1st up this morning, after breakfasts...is to give the Hunk a haircut. He thinks he's lookin' shaggy & scary.
I was expecting to be up a -few- lb.'s this morning, with the size of that hungry man steak and the fact that it was so late in the eve that we chowed it...but instead, I was down 1/2 lb. Go figure. In any case, I still feel full. That's something that I never feel with the raw veggie deal. I'm not really a fan of feeling like my guts are packed. Anyway...I'm back on the straight-n-narrow today. I may consider partying again like this for my Birthday...where we'll likely BBQ again....so mid June. I'll have to be more pro-active about the portion size though!! Something to work on.

Whatcha all doin' today?!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, my eyes spy that your miles to Nebraska haven't been updated to reflect some of your most recent athleticism. Between overhauling the basement, gardening, and trecking up/down stairs passing out notices...there should be some points in there for that stuff!! Please do the right thing, when you get a chance.

Oh what the heck...this is a fine place to add this guy!!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

I totally support the no church this morning!!! Let that mess go for this week!

Thats a big squishy happy hug that you didn't have a total gut revolt this morning after eating that steak!!! Yay...happy for you!!! When is your B-day? G is the 12th and ML is the 25. June is a popular month around here huh???

Oh not, G won't care if you follow her, she has lots of random followers. Consider yourself warned though ...she posts some weirdo stuff but some is super funny.

Oh yup that fams loved the greek creation! Real gyros are lamb but I can't even attempt to recreate that!

Not sure what is no for today. Maybe finish up the yard. Really I could sit on the couch all day if ya really want to know
Old 05-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #72
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep, always really wanna know. Maybe you could do a bit of both today then. Maybe get your full on lounge on...cuzz you most assuredly deserve to just take some rest time , and throw yourself into some yard play...cuzz you wanna!!

So have you ever had the -for realz- goat gyro goodie? I would imagine that it would be full of flave, cuzz isn't goat kind of a fatty flavored meat? Now that I'm thinking this thru...I have no idea why I would think that about them. It's not as though they're rotund or anything. Hmmmm, I don't know what to think it might be like.

Well I'm creeper on G's Pinterest now & one of those pins just had me dying!! The one where the folks do photos acting out photos from when they were kids, and now they're adults...just had me cracking up!! Maybe we should that!!

How come you have Emo's that I don't have?! You clearly know things that I don't know!! That squishy one is so funny!! Busts me up that the one guy smacks the other guys hand off 'em!!

<---This oldies birfday is the 20th of June. Thirty nine!! Creepin' right up there on the fully solid middle age threshold!!
Is G turning 11 this yr.? What about ML? Do you guys do seperate Partys for them or how does that go down?
Old 05-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I do believe I may wanna grow a spider plant!!
It looks like I'll plant a jalapeno-red bell-green bell-basil and some random flowers, once I get meself out to the soil bag.
I just got the word that it's nap time!! I'll see about making it share worthy!!

What are you guys up to?!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

JUNE!!!!! How fun!!!! I it!!!!

Well hopefully your nap was share worthy! None to be had here! Was playing in the dirt and then dinner, cards, shower, and now playing for a bit then to bed I go! Going to sneak over to the nursery about 30 min from here to see what sort of beauties they have there and then no more fun buys this year. I did all sorts more transplanting and moving and ML brought me a few flats that I think I will put in the flower boxes around the pool. I sure wish everything would be nice and bloom and look prettier so I can share some pics!!!

Oye I do have to figure out my mileage! I can tell you my feet HURT these days though! Did I tell you yesterday I bought some epsom salt? Anyway, saw it is great for the plants too. so we are sharing!

Oh your B-day is smack dab in the middle of them! Yup G is 11 and ML will be 37. We do separate ones for them. Well ML doesn't have *parties* not after the one on the 30th I don't want to off any other family members! We just have dinner and cake. I have to start thinking about what he might want for his present I know he has been wanting an ipad. He has a tablet but the work phones are iphones and he can do work and sync them together. I guess lots are saying how convenient it is to have. They like those mini ones because it can fit in the pocket in the aprons at work and then they can carry it around with them. Hmmmm.....I suppose I see the want there. It will be a combo fathers day/birthday though!

Oh crap! I thought gyro was lamb! Its goat? Yeah I have had them but now I am grossed out! Thats funny! Really whats the diff between lamb and goat Whatev! Well except goats are hung if you know what I mean LOL I don't want no part of those critters! I am always amazed at the petting farm by those poor little (big) buggers! We ended up having grilled burgers tonight. ML didn't feel greek food was very patriotic and was having no part of it!

Oh shoot, now I have to go see what it is your talkin about on G's pinterest.

I told ya she has some funny stuff! Oh and I am not that cool.....I don't know the secret to hidden emo's Just push *more* down there at the bottom. There is a bunch of different cute ones...I am just too lazy to use them much! i thought he was cute too! I *assume * your a little like me and your don't like to be manhandled by folks other than the hunk...so I just sent you a hug and smacked ya too! LOL how'd that feel??? HAHAHA

Last edited by lotus33; 05-26-2013 at 07:25 PM..
Old 05-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

why a spider plant????

hellllooooo it says spider in the name!!! No way!
Old 05-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #76
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Good Golly, this is how rumors start!! I don't know what I was talking about...but I've fully misled you & I hope you don't go runnin' off spreadin' the word now!! I misspoke about your gyros. I think you're absolutely right...and they are made out of Lamb...not Goat!! But now Rob wants to know if you'd be okay with having girl goat...bein's she wouldn't be packin' that loaded sitch? Really, he wanted me to ask.

MmMmMmMMmm, patriotic Bugers!! I totally get that...it's themey...and themey is very good!! Good call ML!!
Yepp, I think you've got the right little goodie figured out for ML's Birthday/Father's Day prezzy. He wants to be one of the Cool kids too & his Loty can make that happen!!

Oh, I guess I don't remember seeing that "more" button cleverly hidden right out in the open like that before!! Here I thought you had some sorta special Emo manual or something!! <---
Yes, you assumed right, no foreign manhandling!!

Oh you scaredy cat!! It's not as though that plants gonna start breeding tranchulas!! Well, it doesn't have to be a spider plant. I'd like a very full, draping type indoor plant, to hang up on the wall, on a bowed out wrought iron black shelf. I'd like something that has some height to it, and drapes...and is gonna wanna thrive in the indoor temps of like 70*. I'll steer clear of the spidey...if you'll sleep better at night over it!!
Old 05-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Boy you got your buzy on you today, out in the yard!! If I gave our yards just a smidgeon of a fraction of the time you give yours...our yards may look like civilized folk live here!! Do the Little's enjoy playin' out in the yard like their Ma? When you're out there messin' around, do you take something to sit on, while you're digging and planting?? I really wanna like this sorta thing. I wanna prettify the yards and soak up the sunshine.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So I didn't accomplish -much- around the homestead at all today. So.
We had a pop in visit from another neighbor bud this afternoon. Did I mention that because we were gonna be loungie all day...that I didn't even get outta my nightgown.
We're considering making plans with a handful of us couples to go on a field trip to float the river in a few weeks. This has become one of my fave Summer time outtings!! I can't wait!!
Old 05-27-2013, 03:57 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY GIRLS

...been trying to do an egg meat thing/atkins but now inches lost in thighs etc.. no more sagging tushie lol...i keep gaining water weight 4lbs from when started

tested it at 1am was 4lbs high at 4:30am was about .25 lbs less
ao 3.75lbs estimate

can tell lower belly like holding on to water and i've stopped salty stuff
no bacon
cheese
hotsauce
eggs

been having drumsticks and broccoli and organic or regular unsalted butter

well today decided if retaining from low salt the.....

going to enjoy salt again lol

so breakfast had
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48004...h=170&c=7&rs=1
3 fried eggs
1 tblspoon butter unsalted
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49762...h=174&c=7&rs=1
steam broccoli half cup when ready lol
pinch parsley n blk pepper n salt substitute

atleast at a perfect % now for breakfast
Calorie Breakdown:

Carbohydrate (9%)

Fat (67%)

Protein (24%)

might be that having to much meat ..which can become glucose and at like carbs..

i plan to have a burger off the grill
possibly for lunch if 1 might add few eggs and serve with broccoli + butter
Old 05-27-2013, 07:05 AM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Munndee!!

So...Le Procrastinator has herself backed into a drippin' wet corner now!! It's dark & fully raining & expected to continue to rain thru Thursday. Well, as we all know...the garbage & yard waste is picked up on Wednesday morning. So, -somebody- needs to get out there & load that yard can up!! It's a big can too!! Something like 96 gallons!! I'm thinking of maybe doing it today, while Hunky is home, so the kids will at least have him around to console them, when they have their melt down, about not being able to go out & play with Ma in the mud.
Y'all see the lesson in this?!

Hi Naty!! It sounds like you've honed in on a good chow balance for you!! YUM on your future grilled burger!! What's your weather like right now? I'm guessing it's not raining...if you're planning to grill out. However, I've got a gal pal who grills regardless of the weather...even if that means very cold & snowing!! That's a die-hard griller!!

Loty, what's goin' on with you today?!
Old 05-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One yard waste can -- filled!! Let this be a Good lesson to you girls!! Soaked & muddy, and dirty!! I just hopped outta the shower, put cozy clean pj's on, lotioned up and threw the sockies on.
I'm good & ready for the Naty burger, or 2...and I would indeed like some fries with that, and a side of mayo. So, with that being said...I guess I best get in the kitchy & make some lunches, before the two of us get derailed & dial up our fave pizza company!! WANIT!!
Old 05-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Girl goat!!!!! OMG thats funny!!! Uh no....no girl goat for me either...thanks for asking!

I got up at the crack of 9. then went with MIL to the nursery Oh I got a rose today that is beautiful!!!

Here is a google image but it looks just like it!

I also got a white one and two little orangy~ish ones. And a couple other little bitty things. Oh and nope the littles do not like to help.

Oh that would tick me off to get caught in the rain! So nice to have that yard waste thing though! I should look in to how much one is. So whats the plans for the rest of the day? Not much I guess if its raining.

Oh fun floating down the river!!! We went one time is all and had a blast! That should be super fun!!! How many people would you go with?

Naty!

Thanks for the burger! I just had it for lunch!

Last edited by lotus33; 05-27-2013 at 09:48 AM..
Old 05-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
One yard waste can -- filled!! Let this be a Good lesson to you girls!! Soaked & muddy, and dirty!! I just hopped outta the shower, put cozy clean pj's on, lotioned up and threw the sockies on.
I'm good & ready for the Naty burger, or 2...and I would indeed like some fries with that, and a side of mayo. So, with that being said...I guess I best get in the kitchy & make some lunches, before the two of us get derailed & dial up our fave pizza company!! WANIT!!
yum your right burger was delicious...had for lunch also terrfific..

starting to deteste les broccoli

lol

but feeling frustrated by weight year from tomorrow i've gained 25lbs seems so bummed
Old 05-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #84
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Look!I changed my stats
v
v
v
v
v
Old 05-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL Naty! I would get sick of it too!

Well if your up 25 from last year I sure don't know where you are hiding it!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #86
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay, first pics with the new phone! Wayyy better!

Here is my lovely
IMAG0010.jpg

And a sneak peek at part of the yard. I am done messing with this section for this year. It just can't get growing fast enough though! I want to see everything all big and pretty!

IMAG0012.jpg
Old 05-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Random Loty fun fact

I always wanted to learn to play the harp
Old 05-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #88
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Alright off to bed folks!

Got work tomorrow and them ML and I are having a date night. Going to go see hangover 3.

Good night!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:16 AM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeps!! No time for chitty chatty bang bang right now!! So just a Hi & a chat soon!!

Wow Martha S./Loty!! Good Homes & Gardens should be phonin' you up for a photoshoot!!

Naty...please...burger me...I'm still hungry!!
Old 05-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey!!

This day has been about a whole bunch of nonsense!! I've been playing around on the phone much of the day with insurance drama, calls into inept medical office workers & haven't gotten nearly as far into a resolution with all the junk as I'd hoped to by now.
CT had the nerve to call me & leave me a message about tracking down a phone # for her, for a pet store in town. Ummmm, what was that someone on the board here wrote in response to that sorta question...."Is YOUR google broke?!" Wow. Lose. There will be no response to that action. Rediculous!!