Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #841
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Just a quick blow by, as it's bedtime!!

<---Somebody has been actin' a fool with their illicit behavior with the ice cream!! There may have been additional ice cream brought into the Hood palace today , and it may have taken the place of some meals & also there were no shortage of dessert partakings after the meals. WHAT?! Yes.

I have nothing more to say on this subject. Well, except to wonder if we shouldn't place bets on what this may mean on the scales tomorrow morning!!

Eye-yie-yie. Tomorrow will be different!!

Catch up soon!!

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #842
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
oo lotus peach pie sounds good.. once when i was young I would think nothing beats apple pie but I was wrong peach pie is just like if not as good but better lol
Old 08-19-2013, 04:13 AM   #843
Senior LCF Member

darn either up pound t two out one day hmm thinking could be that constipated lol or something almost was going to drop the plan but u know i always do that and then yoyo between diff things.. I figure give it today maybe cause I end up hungry in the middle of the night at midnight on more then norm not sure is that consider your body feels starved? if you waking up hungrier then normal like stomach pains or just feeling like u haven't eating? or when do you know if your body is going into starvation mode?
Old 08-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #844
Senior LCF Member

not sure up this pound or two not sure when move scale says two up but in same place just one and guessing alot heard that working out causes muscle and maybe my activity is why since eveyrthing else looks ok

but i doubt this feeling so angry that i don't know and trying not to be hungry is backfiring
today so be big high cal meal day hoping well its lik chicken breast and butter all day trying avoid salt of cheese or so but just feel so hungry
Old 08-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #845
Senior LCF Member

well did drop the gain back down in same day deff was water weight and all so well now i know lol and off mind but thinkng about new ideas
Old 08-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #846
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Hiya peeps!

Hope ya'll had a great day!

I was planning on spending some time with ya just now but I have been kicked out of here! Not out of LCF but out of the family room! The kids have scared themselves and can't sleep in their room, so they are camping out together on the couches. They must of watched a scary movie today or something!

C-ya tomorrow!!!
Old 08-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #847
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Peepoles!!

Just a quickie here, as I'm headin' off to find some pretties!! Been lettin' some u-tuber folk teach me how to crochet , doing a ton O' yard work, gettin' the kids out for some extra exercise & doin' extra spring cleaning around here. I'm startin' to get a bit of the paintin' bug. I may even think about tackling it over the next couple days or so. 1st up would be to hit some exterior trim.

How are you Peeps doing? Naty has your menu & results stabilized? Loteage, how's our sickie chicky? Has the yuck lifted or are you still having to push thru?

What are you gullz up to today?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #848
Senior LCF Member

think have an idea... see how goes
Old 08-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #849
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey gals!!!

How are you guys?

Naty hows the diet today?? Maybe you can give Shawna some crochet lessons!

Shawna, how did the scales treat you today??? Clearly you have energy to burn! You got lots done today!

I am still sick but not bad. Now its just coughing and sneezing.

I have been on the verge of a full blown freak out. Work was full of surprises It was hot today so wanted to pop in the pool I didn't get all the way in and A got a huge bloody nose so no swimming. Broke the back door, A took a shower and didn't have the curtain in and flooded the whole bathroom, the sink is so clogged it can't even be snaked.....um I think thats it

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 08-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #850
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my goodness Loter!! I think you oughtta *carefully* just take yourself to bed & call it for the day!! That's just too much random mishaps for one person, to be stuffed all in one day!! Crazyness!!

I don't know what those scales are up to today!! I slept on the couch last night & that tends to get in the way of my morning weigh in process. However, yesterdays was down a pound, even after all my gorging on the ice cream festivities, for the the 2nd day in a row!!

Yepp, I did indeed bust out some stuff around the property today!! Took the little black boy in for a pedicure, and did me own mani this eve.

I've stumbled upon a site called xfinity where they offer all kinds of free tv programs & movies. I found a series called Heavy, from 2011 and have watched all of the entire season 1 episodes that they have available. SO INSPIRING!! Highly recommend taking a peek when ya get the chance!! It's got me thinking about steppin' up my efforts and looking into the swimming class, "Rusty Hinges" that's available at our local rec just down the street. Said I was thinking about it..., not -actually- makin' full on plans yet. I'm gonna look into their schedules & see what's up. Ssshhhh. If I'm gonna do it, I don't wanna be packin' any CT's along with me.

I'm still on the LC ice cream merry go round. Three of 'em today. Tomorrow will be better...cause there's less of them!!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #851
Senior LCF Member

ok still wasn't sure yesterday so today finally came to the idea of what i heard from a person on yahoo answers who then i found.. think shes getting annoyed.. but lol wanted make sure i was correct... so i went to the plan that it isn't calories its the fat percentage .. the more you eat the better for weight loss..cause you'll lose tissue causing lower metab.. and she went on with the study of a guy adding 2600 calories of fat to his normal diet so total of 4500 calories a day and extra of 14000 a week think was and instead of gaininign 2 pounds he lost 1 pound so i guess what reason why i was eating alot in the past and it work was cause i was doing it with likehalf my calories all from fat

either butter, bone marrow and meat fats

so today i said to self to take the plunge and actually i'm back to my norm weight when started so nothing gained from the low carb before lol just needed a day to rest lol.. so I figure go for the full fat like she said

80% is what you need to lose and making like 65% atleast to be consider correct i guess lol

so heres my attempt....

back to my plan but taking the plunge not holding back since notice all that high and mix of calories didn't gain it was just water weight cause back to norm weight today just needed time for digestion i guess lol

ok so far

I am trying to hit 80 percent and of course like the wild, counting calories isn't part of any animals life so why should it be part of ours... I doubt back in the day they would weigh and count food calories lol...

so breakfast had...
three strips bacon washed to get some salt off and only have turkey so cooked those up
2 eggs pan fried
1 string cheese low fat
however tho low fat food i drenched in butter 2spoon fulls like servings and felt
full not heavy full but full diff never felt like that

been out with mom at docs and shopping for food so

12:30 lunch had ground turkey 3pounds onsale so got that and its not super lean which love better with the fat then without so 93% brand type lol

well took a nice big piece hand grab prob 8oz and pan seared it
and placed 2 spoon fulls butter on top and salt sub loved it so rich and yummy

two things diet cola too soda stream love it no fake ingredients just using splenda not other stuff..
Old 08-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #852
Senior LCF Member

not sure dinner yet or anything else yet but so far been at 69-76% fat high per meal lol

76% at breakfast
and 69 lunch

total 72% so far lol
Old 08-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #853
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty...I misread the part of your note when you were talking about picking up 3lb.'s of Turkey burger from the store today, and instead thought you were saying that you'd ate 3lb.'s of Turkey burger for lunch!! I was like !! Whew!! I'm glad that wasn't the case!!
It'll be Great to hear what your results are like with your high fat chow!!

<---Sparkled the homestead, washed the kiddo's bedding, threw down some loaded salads for lunches & considering whether I could get by without a nappy or not. I have a small little list of extra tasks I'd really like to nail. But I could postpone it out till a little later, after a smidge of shut eye. Of course we know how I roll sometimes. The smidge could very easily end up being like a 3 hr Gilligans Island tour.

Loter, I meant to ask you last night...how/why did A get a bloody nose? And, how did your back door end up breaking? Has your day mellowed today or is it just as zippy as yesterdays?
Old 08-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #854
Senior LCF Member

me too i am so interested to see this working again.. oddly that burger didn't hold me over .. so had 3tblspoons butter love butter as is unsalted could chow on lol haha .. and had that with 5 nice large like size drums boiled then roasted and yummy lol cup broth lol made 8 saved 3 if ever get hungry just need to roast them lol ... feel full now was big dinner for sure lol over at 1000 calories lol but think i actually ate prob 7 servs of butter today lol

and still at now total percent went down to 68% fat well atleast got that high is pretty hard well then again if i had reg bacon not turkey and used its grease and like instead low fat cheese that might help get reall fatty lol types lol oh well.. butter for now lol

but oddly just loving like did in past the butter and broth like a soup of butter lol rich chicken flavor and just butter lol...
Old 08-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #855
Senior LCF Member

trying to see what could do to add fat next time.. tho feel great and full after dinner.. in away made lunch small to eat a larger dinner lol

in some way i just have to say i could live on eating butter lol spoon by spoon and some salt substitute or just splurge on salted butter but also take it and put in broth lol haha chicken homemade lol super yummo lol
Old 08-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #856
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, would adding a bit of avocado work for you? Maybe mayo to your boiled chicken? Cream cheese? Coconut oil? Just some wonderings. MmMmmmMmMmm....bacon jalapeno cream cheese poppers.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #857
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy ya'll!!!

Mr.Loty was able to fix the door, the handle was broken Who knows how?!?! It will remain a mystery

The drain he had to take totally apart tonight. He snaked it and put 2 bottles of draino down it....no progress so he had to tear it apart. I *think* A got some TP down it while having one of her bloody nose blow outs! Thats my best guess! Well then on top of that ML puts his shavings down there Its sorta working now

Todays weird rundown...

First up..one of the maintenance guys got stung in the forehead and his eye swelled up like you wouldn't believe! Poor guy! I took a pic, will show ya later!

Next....I oopsed hardcore last week and rented the same apartment twice Once to a guy about a month ago that is driving down 8hrs from Canada this weekend and once to a guy last Friday and moved him in already! So I scramble and get the Canadian another one really quickly and send him his lease in an email today. I had apparently already told him his address and he called me out on it. So I told a little white lie and said Oh I am sorry the tenant ended up staying and I must have forgot to tell you I had to move you to the other apartment. Well, that sneaky Canadian...he was a creeper last month when he came down to tour and after hours went an knocked on the tenants door and talked to her!!! What????? I have NEVER had that happen! How rude!!! Anyway, he says to me...uh I talked to her and I know she moved out. CRAP! I am totally busted and he is calling my bluff! I though Canadians were peacful creatures???? Why can't he just accept the answer I am giving????

lastly.....I got tonights dinner half prepared last night. We had spaghetti casserole. I cooked the noodles added the eggs and got that in a casserole dish. Cooked the meat and had that in a bowl. All I needed to do was add the cheese and sauce but I had to buy that. But the hard part was done, just swing through a store on the way home throw on the stuff and pop in the oven. When I was leaving the store I had called MIL and invited her to dinner since it is one of her favs. She says.....um we had that for lunch. WHAT??? I say what do you mean you had it for lunch, it was just noodles and raw egg. She says oh we just nuked it and topped it with that cooked burger. SO what was supposed to be an easy night ended up me starting all over What the heck??? 8 year olds and old people are bad combinations!!!!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #858
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty you like that soda stream?? Does it taste like diet coke? Cause I am a super snob about my diet coke! I think the idea of one of those is cool though!

I used to catch the kids licking sticks of butter like a popsicle! Yuck!

I never buy turkey ground like that. Might have to try it!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #859
Blabbermouth!!!

Shawna why does sleeping on the couch mess with your weight?? I iz confuseded! How goes the viscous ice cream cycle??? You almost out of those things??? Do they affect your #'s at all?

Oh I always want to take a swim class like that! Oh my heavens can you just even imagine taking CT with you? Although............she might have and *accidental* swim accident Just a thought

I wish you could come sparkle my place! It is too long to only really clean 1 time a week! Well around here it is! We do basic tidying and light housework every day but boy it could use a good scrub at least 2x a week not just one!

Hey hows the anaconda doing?????
Old 08-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #860
Senior LCF Member

Yea it's tasty face one is the vagrants free cola astes great the other flavors taste too sweet and icky tried lemon lime is yuck. The gingerale too sweet not good do like a fruity one grapefruit but not in soda but regular water add to it is yummy lol
Old 08-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #861
Senior LCF Member

Not sure feel upset she isn't as kind hates talking to me cause I ask same questions I guess well sorry fig be a friend nut guess never mind I just feeling lately like unsure I guess I do wonder crave for junky foods like pizza or donuts big time miss being able to enjoy family meals or not think about food I guess now just getting scared alone and trapped
Old 08-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #862
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Good gravy Lote, the incident with the Canadian is just the very sorta thing I can see meself gettin' mixed up in!! Totally why does he have to be the type to question every last detail like that?! You're gonna be housed here at a different lo-cal...end of story you bizzy body!!

Your drain sitchy sounds like a real drag. My hairdo is usually the culprit for our big back ups these days, in the shower & bath sinks. However, back when we were offering CT respite care for her two fosters, while we still lived on the Coast...a toilet plug up, due to excessive tp usage, and possibly one of them trying to flush a pad ended up running us a cool $75 for a pro clean out, as our own snake out attempts were unsuccessful. Was not a fan of this!!

Loteage you are so funny!! The couch crashin' doesn't interfere with the weight loss per say , but it gets in the way of the likelyhood that I'll remember to get onto the scales that morning, as I keep them in our masterbath. If I've crashed on the couch the night prior, and am awoken by the Hunk comin' out to the living room & servin' up coffee, I'm not terribly likely to haul myself into the back 40 to go weigh in.

<---I have no ice cream in the house, with which to offend anymore. Gobbled up the last one this afternoon. And wanted more!! Ahhh well, it was a long run of pork festing on something I had no bizz spending anytime with. Yes, they do indeed effect all the #'s. The bs #'s and the scale. I need to stay away from that crap!!

Totally kiddo's & oldies are a bad combo!! Oh man, how fully irritating about having the dinner plans dipped into by the luncheouneerz!! Especially after you had it all so well thought out!! So they had it with NO cheese or sauce!! They must have thought -whoa, this is not one of her better dishes-!! Heathens!!
What did you end up pulling together for their eats?

I think I would find it super extra taxing to have to fit in cleaning into the day, if I had a work load as well. I mean, I know would. When I was still working & also instructing and then had the upkeep of the homestead, I was not too happy to be spending my home time hittin' the chores. It's just hard to achieve balance.

I'm excessively emo'ing...so I'll be back w/ more in a sec.!!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #863
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Because I gotta!! ---> THERE!!

So I need to get down to that rec place & feel the area out a bit. After looking thru their site, I'm beginning to think it's possible they'd want me in the regular water aerobics class, rather than the rusty hinges crew. They supposedly want the rusty ones to be 50 or older. I may pop over there before the week is up & get it all figured out. It looks like the swim times would work well, and easily around my schedule here at the homefront. The reg class is from 6:30-7:25, and the the rusty's do theirs from 7:30-8:15. So either or both could feasibly work out.
Ha, yes an accident could indeed happen for a CT, beings she never learned to swim!! She claims that she did drown when she was a kid, playin' out in a river with her sister & brother...and that the brother resuscitated her. I don't know, if she were just able to be normal, ya know?!

The anaconda is Ok, in that the doc's experiment with sealing the vein with the glue did indeed work. However, I go in the 1st week or so of Sept, and then the doc's & I will likely decide to move forward on scheduling the back up plan/treatment, because the results that *I* was hoping to achieve were not reached with their procedure. The vein is still bulged out on top of my knee cap, and still causes pain. So, great that the vein sealed, but that's not really what my agenda was about. Going this route though, and allowing them to play around a little has afforded me that ability to have this follow up treatment paid for by their clinic...entirely.

So I was just thinking earlier that you hadn't mentioned the Kennel friends DH & how he's doing with his health scare from a while back. Have you heard? Also, how's your Grandma & her baby Boo?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #864
Blabbermouth!!!

Aww....you've been rejected by your beloved oldies!!! I hope you can recover and move on soon! Well I suppose you got your excuse to not include CT....She has to be in the rusty crusty class!

Oh grandma and Boo are happy as clams! I was thinking about her last week, its been awhile since we have gone over to see her!

You know the kennel guy was doing great and I just stopped asking, I suppose if he has anything go on I would hear about it

I really gotta get to bed but I started watching impractical jokers that I had taped....my gosh these guys are funny!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #865
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was JUST thinking of those Impractical Joker fellows a couple evenings ago & couldn't remember their names!! I'm gonna go see if I can find anything new from them on here!!

Get to bed young lass!! See you tomorrow!!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #866
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

NO!! They won't let me watch their show, cuzz I'm not a Tru TV subscriber!! I see that they have a whole bunch of episodes for their favored peeps.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #867
Blabbermouth!!!

Just go on youtube

I am going to watch this and then....go to bed! Promise!

Old 08-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #868
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Thankie Thankster!! Tubeage'ing it didn't even occur to me, yet I think that's probably how I watched it months ago when I saw it. See!! That's the kinda reason that the rusty sprocket peeps should let me in!!
I've been watching the latest EWS. It's a gooood one so far!! This gal Ashley is just such a knock out at 325 lb.'s and 5'2". I'm so looking forward to seeing her end results!! I'm afraid she's gonna have to wait to show me till tomorrow though, cuzz it's bedtime. Nighty!!
Old 08-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #869
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Chickarooz!!

The scales are up, from all my nonsense this past week!! 184.5. Ewww, consequences!! Hate 'em!!

Took the kids for their morning jaunt around the hood. Watered the front yardage, and been full on choring ever since. It's time to cut it short & hop in that rain box & get to searchin' for pretty!!

What are y'all up to today?!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #870
Senior LCF Member

ok day so far feeling better bit tired today think i notice starving past two days that weight doesn't change but mood surly does so not helpful just makes me super tired and muscles shrink slowing metab lol....

well heres todays approach was out to docs so had

breakfast- 2eggs,2tblspoons butter,3strips turk bacon washed off abit to lower salty ness, and 1 cheese string low fat so at 76% fat

lunch - was hungry and needed early before my moms appointment so had
leftovers 3 roasted drums with two tblspoons butter

out for while home at 3pm made her a cup of tea.. and in the oven did a simple no boil but just roast form of drumsticks..norm would boil and have broth but just decided not too and easier to cook near an hour total for 8 drums larges and have drippings lol so made 8 and served up cause hungry first three but felt still hungry so had 5 and then left three for tomorrow yet added 2 tblspoons then 2 more of butter and the juices on bottom lol yummy lol rich golden yellow lol haha goodstuff

and so lunch was 64% and so was dinner at the 66% fat

and total day 68% grams fat man its gonna be hard to get fat lol high lol near 80s atleast if i slowly get up there guess be ok

at 70 be a goal lol start slow lol..

today picked more yarn up
yesterday picked up fabric and string for barbie clothing lol
Closed Thread