Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #811
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Well I can absolutely understand the feelings of *why* that surround CT! Also guilt, shame, loyalty, hurt, rejection.....all of that goes swirling around CT's. Its a hard relationship to sever or just reduce even when you know its toxic! I just don't have to deal with mine on the level that you do so its not as bad, and my Dad was easy because it was a dramatic episode so it was done like a band aid, not like a slow long drug out death! Space does help, only your stuck since your neighbors.

Since she is such a *user* maybe cutting her off from all favors of any kind, like car rides or chores around the house would help her keep some distance? Since you wouldn't be useful to her she may stay away for longer periods because of that. I don't know...this is a toughy!!!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #812
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Darth Vader made her wet her pants!! Funniest thing ever!! Did it make you scream? What did Darth say, or could you hear exactly? Sooooo funny!!

The potatoes wouldn't fit into the crock on top of the chicky. He's too big for room mates in that tub.

Yepp, you're absolutely right...just gotta reduce back any perks to being around me. Right now it would seem that that is an easy task, in that I feel like I am & have been very cold shoulderish/almost unpleasant, for nearly a month or so. Gotta just keep it up. That seems like such a miserable place to be...but as you know, there is no having a little sit down to hash things out & remedy these sorta things with a CT. Just gotta push thru & control the contact level & keep the boundaries in firm position.
One of these days, if you ever feel like sharing how the fall out between your Dad & you came about, you know I'm all ears. If you'd rather not...I understand that too.

Oh crikey, I've gotta adhere to this bedtime sitch.

*Real quick. I made a little bookmarker out of the goods I picked up today. I brought my masterpiece out to the Hunk, to marvel over & possibly even let him have it for his very own...only to be met with "Oh, a paperclip with string attached to it"....and a look of , even after I'd told him it was a bookmarker. Obviously not real impressed. I may reconsider my mission to outfit all the bible thumpin' men folk after all now.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #813
Blabbermouth!!!

Alright friends.....I better get to bed, I am down to only 7 hours of sleep now and dwindling I hate going to bed

Which is strange.....because I LOVE napping! Huh, just realized that little odd quirk of mine

K...goodnight!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #814
Blabbermouth!!!

@ real quick.......uhg boys!!! They just don't appreciate the coolest things do they!? Well the girls and I think they are super cute!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #815
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Same/shared odd qwerky.

I think they're cute too!!

Okay, enough of our quickness'es...let's hit the sack!!

See ya on the tomorrow!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #816
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Chipper Cheetohz!! ~Happy Thursdee~

So Tom has indeed made a move on me this morning. He's full of threats right now. Just waitin' for him to make good on his promises of a good time.
I've tidied up this joint & have the dishwasher a whirlin. I'm coolin' the chicky right now, so as to tear it down for storage. I kept waking up throughout the night, and wondering...what is that smell? Oh yeah, chicky. Then I'd go back to sleep...wake up again shortly after...and wonder again...what is that smell? This went on all night!! Lame!!

The Hunk & I have decided that we're going to shut down this satellite nonsense that we subscribed to, thru Dish. We rarely watch anything more than the news, and I catch Dateline of course, as often as I recall to. I can catch that on the internet though...if I need a Keith Morrison fix...and I will.

It's supposed to be a smidge rainy & maybe a little thunder stormish today. Perfect day to hit the winders with windex. The plan of the day is to just chore out, with special attention to the floors.

Whatcha all up to?!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #817
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
today tried to ask something on the keto forum about high fat and such but they one response and i think they took my thing off like was this not for u cause i don't count calories lol..wow denied for trying to join lol
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #818
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hmmmm...that's odd Naty. I wonder if posting on the main board might get ya some feedback on your question? Lot's of folks over there. Maybe somebody would chime in & point you in the right direction. Just a thought!!

Pain filled day, with Tom on board. But, I've gotten a heck of a lot done around this place. Windows, sills, mirrors and floors were the big focus for the afternoon. As well as laundering all rugs. All the other musts got what they needed too. SUPERSTAR!!
Endured a short visit by CT, where of course the agenda was to -get- from me. Usually is, on some level. Continuing to tend to chores, rather than stopping to be hospitable seems to be pretty effective, in keeping the visits down to the very bare min., so I'll be keepin' that up. Also not offering much in the way of responses and nothing to keep convo's going.

Anybody feel like noshing on some jalapeno bacon poppers?!
<--- I do!!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #819
Senior LCF Member

oo bacon jalopeno yummo lol

true should try that .. well decided try a new twist some bacon topped chcken breast with cheese lol and chicken broth butter lol soup lol haha odd lol haha
Old 08-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #820
Blabbermouth!!!

Just sat down! Went to work early to deliver notes to everyone. Got my exercise in! Took 2.5 hours to deliver to 24 buildings, 3 flights of stairs each

After that I ran home and got the fams and we headed out to the county fair The kids had tons of fun. It was too much though, almost 5 hrs!!! My feet are KILLING ME!!! going to watch a bit of TV and hit the sack! Well better have a shower first! Wash the carnie off me!

The out of work hubby is working out fantastically! He has been her 2 day sand is making good progress!

very good plan you have in place for CT!!! Does she get huffy about the lack of attention?

I would wake up HUNGRY!!! Smelling chicken all night like that! I always find it really interesting that a smell would wake us up like that.

Wow you rocked out the chores even with Tom thinking about visiting!
Old 08-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #821
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goooot-morning!! Yay for Happy Friday!!

Wow!! Five hours of fair fun?! That's a whole lotta fun!! I BET your feet are killing!! Whoa man, that's a tremendous amount of time to be on the already fragile feet. Did you go on any rides? Get any fun trinkets from the vendors? What about fair foodies...are you into that?
My fave thing at the fairs is to go visit & chat up the ani-mals. All of them. I like to talk to 'em & pet 'em.
Well the kiddo's must have just thoroughly enjoyed their little field trip!!

So Holy cow man, you fair'ed it out AFTER having already marathoned the bozillian flights of stairs at work all morning!! I see firefighter action in your future!! That's really super impressive!!
Too bad somebody doesn't pack their pedometer, so we could ooh & ahh over the totals!!

Most excellent news that the OOWF (out of work fellow ) has not only shown up...but also has 2 days of work under his belt!! Finally, some forward moving progress!! That must feel like such a weight being lifted off your shoulders, and exciting too, to see the changes & watch the space morph!! Maybe the whole thing will be done by the time ML's football games are in season? That's coming up, right?

Oh heck no!! CT would never give a person the satisfaction of seeing her show any emo about something they've said/done. No, she doesn't acknowledge that she's the recipient of the ice factor. But it clearly makes her feel uncomfortable/unwelcomed and therefore she doesn't linger...so mission accomplished.

So after the Hunk came home yesterday, I popped a little dope (tylenol & flexerol), and laid down on the couch for an hour or so. Then I pried myself up & went to lay down in bed, and apparently slept straight thru till now!! So I think I've been asleep since yesterday just after 5/5:30pm!! I reckon that's Tom's doing.

Oh yeah, so the satellite company won this round. We still have 7 more months of contract with them. However, they offered us a deal that cuts $10 off our monthly bill & doesn't effect our news/dateline watchings...so everybody's happy for the moment.

I haven't began to form any thoughts for the day yet. What are y'all up to?
Old 08-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #822
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It be a thunderin' here!!

Didn't do anything impressive today. Chores, lunches, short nap & chores.

What did y'all do today? Anything happening this weekend?
Old 08-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #823
Senior LCF Member

I wonder is it possible to try a day of wat diet plan worked a year ago or will the body have trouble adapting
Old 08-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #824
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty what would your menu for a day look like?
Old 08-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #825
Senior LCF Member

Well Its been strange back then was well year before a bit thinner q d eating like more fat and protein in smaller meals but loads fat

So be sortof like in high cals area

Back year ago had six meals

Be like two dru
Sticks like three tablespoons butter broth homemade n Bo e marrow

Etc or bison butter three spoons n chicken neck n marrow and broth
So mainly load on fat little meat portion. Broth so low on fake flavor stuff

And I was losing and maintainv thin weight. At 2600-3000 s area

But ever since got depressed after break up and family issues I yoyoed on low calorie or low carb n more protein leaving fat out making it only alirtle and yet I stall at 1400 r 1200 e en 1800 but k. Way seem to gain at lower cals how gained the weight when got depressed ate leSS THInkinf only way to lose follow everyone low calorie plans. I so wonder if I stop following others and just jump to what worked a year ago n felt stress free from food worries
Old 08-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #826
Blabbermouth!!!

I only have time for a smallish hi and bye. I iz tye-erd!!!

Will be back tomorrow to chat it up!

Good night folks!
Old 08-17-2013, 03:12 AM   #827
Senior LCF Member

ok taking the plunge .... today went for what my body probably was waiting for.... After a full year of figuring it out how everyone i hear online reports eating less and losing or maintaining and finding for them an hard boiled egg and coffee will fill them .. for me i'd be empty fast lol.. and under 1200 or 1500 still can't fill me up..
I think from all the brain washing that calories matter and should follow everyones plan of eating less is the only way....Yet last year at a bit leaner prob not as much muscle weight i have now but back then i was lighter and eating alot more like by 1000calories more then I am today
and many more mini meals
and much more fat to every meal

for a meal i'd have a small portion protein like 2 drumsticks no matter size boiled
for broth making and easier to digest plus fast to cook and butter like 3 tblspoons or 4 or 3 and marrow and broth homemade

simple high fat dish and do that times six with diff meat choices

if i used bison and was bit lean so would add more butter in while cooking in pan
lol

but yeah i was enjoying lean low fat cheese as well

so i think after i stopped and started doing what everyone else did low calorie and such and listen to that stuff.. i was gaining stalling and starving..
so i would mainly gain and never lose with at 1400-1500 like atkins requires 1500-1800 for woman and i wouldn't lose any thing only when hit 2000-2100 i dropped a pound everytime i tried to do more calories low carb in the first day but then be bouncing back forth or maintain best at that level..

so now today i think my idea is focus on smaller dishes and tons unlimited fats lol

so woke early been like sweating all night and hungry third night with hunger even tho full in the day lol..

so woke hour earlier to have something
and made only 2 strips turkey bacon because its super salty but love the crunch.. tried washing it with water first to get some salt off did help a bit.. so two crunchy pieces
and half chicken breast boiled up and topped with larger slice butter
figure shrink the portion of food looad more fat on the plate so calories will be higher and less food for gut to break down might be the strategy lol..

felt good, and light but yummy love me my butter fat lol
Old 08-17-2013, 07:05 AM   #828
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning peeps! Making pie today.....be back later!
Old 08-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #829
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Saturday Morning Peeps!!

I fell asleep on the couch last night. So I feel like I've had *camping* quality of sleep, complete with a somewhat stiff back. That's the price to be paid!!

Naty, I think beings you found that plan to work for you before, and so well...I think it stands to reason that it would again. I'm Glad to see you're just going for it!! I bet you'll be reportin' losses real soon & probably be pretty happy with how long after chowing you still feel satisfied...with that level of fat. I can't wait to hear how it's going for you!!

Loteage!! What kinda pie do we get to sample today, and what's the occasion?! Yer such a Great June!! What's your plan for the day?

Yesterday eve I was (-)<--that close to goin' out & pickin' up some LC ice cream. That would not have been a good choice...at all. This morning, I am so Glad that I didn't, cause the scale budged even further downward & it surely wouldn't have had I had that little ice cream party.

Not sure what the planaroo is for the day, but I reckon I better get my rear in the kitchy & fix these fams some eats. Bacon & eggs for the big kid, and sicky chicky for the littles.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #830
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I lied.....I still don't have much time to chat!

I had gotten a bushel of peaches so made 6 pies and 2 cobblers and got them in the freezer now. That was only half a bushel!! Will do up the rest tomorrow. ML better be happy, he is the only one that really cares for peach pie I want to go blueberry picking this week! We all like blueberry pie!

Gotta get to getting now though, we are headed down south.....not as south as D-town though! There is a big outlet mall we have never ventured to. Going to see if it is worth the drive and look for kiddo's school clothes.

Very good plan Naty!!!

Very good of you too Shawna for laying off the hard stuff!
Old 08-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #831
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Alright Martha Stewart!! Do tell, Mrs. Little Country Girl, what is a bushel? As in how many? You're such a showoff!! Using words from the way back that none of the other classmates know & bustin' out the peach bakery factory over there!! My oh my for ML. He's clearly someones favorite boy in the house this weekend!! Will he be sharing his peach treasures with anyone else, or will these little pie delights be frozen for some future happy times?
<---Jealous!! If I was in close enough proximity, and not so diabetic...I'd sooo bully ML outta some of that goodness.

MmMMMmmM on your blueberry pies ideas!! Fairly certain I've never had that. The bible says that there are fruit trees in heaven. You can bet that with my new bod & perfectly functioning pancreas...one of these days I'm gonna be spendin' some time with some fruit pies again!!
Until then...how about you just go ahead throw a few back for me.

Glad you're not going so far south as to get into D-town!! Once in awhile I'll see a news story about that area, and it's just never good stuff. I'd never paid any attention to what's going on out there...till you came along. Now my ears perk up. I'd have never known that it was a scary place...and would have instead been pretty sure it was a very decent place.

I can't wait to hear how the outlet shopping goes!! I hope it turns out to be a fun score!!

Rob ventured out to go pick up the pool hose that came in, over at Wally. I guess that's on our agenda today, so maybe there will be a little floating later on!!
I'm still trying to get my pretty on & tending to some dailys around this joint...and cravin' on some peach pie and cobbler.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 08-17-2013 at 12:00 PM..
Old 08-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #832
Senior LCF Member

ok all went well man but after my lunch i had a DETOX event lol 45mins after lunch was in the bathroom 4 times lol
but felt lighter for sure.. and hungry lol

so far i only tweaked the fat alittle.. norm doing lean had me at prob 43% fat and 57% protein now switched

today went to 45% protein and 55% fat

had like double butter didn't want to go super crazy yet lol but 2tblspoons in each dish
reduced the cheese which to watch salt intake so one per dish then two and have bacon and no cheese cause salt but after the DETOX got huge headache like flushed me out and my electrolytes out of balance lol

i figure if all goes well

crave to do it maybe in steps

step 1- was a lean to fat plan
then step 2- more fattier meats and fat plan
step 3- maybe change up to other fats like non meat types since been eating only meat and meat bi-products

like do some fried chcken in oil, or doing avocado chocolate pudding etc..

but at moment do crave try doing maybe something like

cheese cake lol
or taking some bacon and dipped in chocolate when add my sugar free carmel choc back
or nuts lol if decide do non meat fat sources lol

but my minds on like having:

cheese burger = beef patty with cheddar shredded and melted on top with oo maybe with some broth and butter soup lol

pork chop bone in with butter and two eggs
broth pork

chicken breast sauted in bacon grease with bits bacon and cheese lol

oo and desserts cheese cake no bake, and whipcream to top lol haha.. or
the idea take cheese and wrap it around some type mayo lol

not sure just ideas lol

but would be cool to venture in cooking and baking again lol...

I was thinking you know lets say my family prob be normally eating

toast with butter for breakfast
pasta (pastina with cheese and butter)
mashed potato, fried breaded pork chops, and veggie prob cream corn and applesauce
slice of cake

now was thinking if a person changed to low carb maybe be like

well i find butter loaded on meat taste just as good as bread but better lol

so prob roasted piece meat with butter pile on it maybe like flattend meat chick breast grilled or deli meat and spread butter on it like bread and wrap up and eat like a wrap lol

then like instead pasta maybe be like take cheese and butter and place in cauliflower chopped up with something yummy like sausage diced up or to blend chicken breast diced up or turkey breast or even ham lol

then dinner maybe be like mashed cauliflower or rutabaga, and fried pork chop bone in no breading just as is and some cream sauce
and dessert be like
cheese cake or a nut based flour cake with whipcream as a topping spread and macadamian nuts or something yummy lol

just making it up but sounds delitefull

sorry for going on have food on the mind and ideas lol

just so hoping i am on the right way again back to where i was last year lol if like head back to what was like back then with exception having bacon, and other diff meats lol
Old 08-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #833
Blabbermouth!!!

Waaaaa....I got sick! This afternoon it just hit me outta nowhere! Stuffy head, ear ache, sore throat, even my eyes hurt I am less than thrilled right now!!!

Shopping was good, ML is a sucker. Daddy...can I have_______ Answer- yeah sure I don't care. So someones daughter has a red leather thriller jacket Good thing they don't act like brats cause they sure are spoiled like them!

OK, I am going to go tuck my sicky self in to bed! ML is sleeping on the couch like I have the plague

night!
Old 08-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #834
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well...hmmm...remember how the scales were so kind to me this morning? I might have done something to change their mind by tomorrow morning!! Maybe even by a lot!!
So Hunkie came back from his errand runnings slightly ticked...as the pick up was actin' up on him while he was out & about. At times he didn't know if he'd even make it back home, without havin' to push it or have it towed.
Combine that with hunger, and he looked like he was settin' up to be a peach. So, I decided to quickly intervene & call for an impromptu lunch date. A deli sandwich always cheers this boy up. I thought we'd try out a new little cafe downtown, that I know has salads as well as his sandwiches. Ahhhh...closed. Anyway, we ended up at Subway's. We went with our norm, and got a footlong spicy italian job, to split. Didn't stop there though. Before the night was up, we'd headed for the hardcore ice cream dept. at Safeways. We bought the no sugar added drumsticks, a box of LC choco covered vanilla bars and a box of LC fudge bars. When we got home & busted open into the drumstick box, we discovered that they were *snack* size. WHAT?! Why?! No!! So we each ate 3. Yes we did. And then a choco covered vanilla bar. AND, a fudge bar. What the heck!!
See Loty, your little vegetarian tomato sandwiches don't seem like much of an offence anymore, do they? Just doin' what I can to help!!
Old 08-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #835
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe poor Loter, who gave ya the illz?? That sounds awful!! Did you start to come down with the sickies while you were still shopping and away from home? Not a fun time!!

Oh the Thriller jacket sounds like such a kick!! Was that for G? She's gonna be too cool for school man!! I agree with ML just rollin' with it. Extra points for not sweatin' it & lettin' the Little have some fun!! Oh this reminds me!! When I was in the 5th grade, I somehow ended up with a denim jacket that had sparkley lettering on the back, in cursive, that read -FOXY-. I think I wore that jacket everyday that year...even if it was 110* out. I should post you a photo of what this 5th grader FOX looked like. It wasn't foxy...I can assure you of that!! Rediculous would be much more like it!! Oh goodness.

I fully get that you need to be treated like you're packin' the plague. Fully. I feel meself holding my breath a bit just writing you this note. Don't be breathin' on anybody now. I can't even offer ya a pretend emo hug right now. How about this-->...from a really far distance. Somebody needs some sicky chicky soupage!! And to get their rest on...even thru tomorrow!! Yes they do.

Naty, it sounds like you're really thought this latest plan of attack through real well. I hope you find that you have an easy transition time & get on with seeing pleasing results.

One of my dearest friends from my teen years is going thru a rough time right now. She's just lost her Dad to health complications, due to years/decades of alcoholism. She was his only daughter & he thought the world of her and vise/versa. Anyway...I'm saddened that I can't be with her, as she's still in California...so I made her some cool jewelry this evening & I'm sending her along a little care package of trinkets & love notes.

I messed around with a mani trick I saw on u-tubeage, where you paint a solid color on the whole nail, then go back with another color & kinda blob it onto the very tips, then use a tooth pick to drag it back down the nail, towards the cuticle...but only maybe halfish way back...and then use a 3rd color the same way, for contrast. Looked fab on the video!! My job however, looks like I've been playing mechanic & just didn't bother to wash the black grease off my fingers. And with it being passed bedtime & churchin' it up tomorrow on the am...there's no chance to do a thing about it. Whatever.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #836
Senior LCF Member

even after dinner was like detoxified lol haha but its 3am doing my normal survey taking routine then back to sleep and hoping to wake up bit lighter hoping lol
Old 08-18-2013, 03:56 AM   #837
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

THREE pounds. That's what yesterdays escapades gained me. I think that's too much and it's unfair.

I've been up since 2:30 am, for no good reason. I'd like to start in on some dailys, but I'd surely wake the whole mansion if I did. Lazy heathens. So, I'll just start throwin' back the coffees & see if u-tubeage wants to entertain me for a bit.

I hope our resident detoxer and sicky feel better today.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #838
Senior LCF Member

You know i think I get that same back forth thing with weight.. like up 2lbs and down it lol but at moment I still same area lol... well was up 2 pounds from weight started at so then went down a full pound from yesterday.. Prob all water but cool i'll take it lol

I mean I know i really don't need to lose so the weight prob hard come off but bounce back and forth.

tho it hurts to sit for sure today lol ... however felt tired weak cause prob alot water drained from me so I sort of did more of a relax work out but same time just not as fast.

sorry for the TMI lol

I guess if this is the results then like a year ago that was same thing in about every 3 days or so lost .5 pound so in a week pound day.. lol.. i guess the fat thing does prevent like tummy growling or food craving except when thinking about a tasty meal of buttery biscuits and fried chicken and french fries lol or oo pizza hut lol

sorry lol .. well i hope i don't get over excited right away and think maybe i need to think lets add in this and that and deep fry this and drench in butter..

lol I always think ok somethings working and screw stuff up by going overboard thinking jumping into a quick thing lol guess why took me long to return back to what i was use to doing lol..

Also so far the bacon washed off actually is working great, helping take that salt down and reducing it cause bit too much as is lol .. and still nice taste lol and crispy lol
Old 08-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #839
Senior LCF Member

yesterday on facebook someone posted this tasty cookie thing from grreek cream cheese never heard of greek cream cheese but lol sounds good

so its like oreo greek cream cheese truffles ....they looked good.. made me realize I wish to try maybe taking interest in making things lol.. like one thing never knew would love but do taking nice crispy bacon and having it dipped or coated on half with chocolate caramel making for a nice treat lol ..

oo but u know i was wondering well i wonder if well i did aim little more carbs and non meat source be like peanut butter big spoon of yummo lol

oh well brains on diff ideas for breaking out same old same old.. yet scared to dive into fast and end up gaining then losing.. but so far feeling great with progress as of so far
Old 08-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #840
Blabbermouth!!!

Shawna I freakin you!!!! 3 tomato sandwiches......ha! I am ashamed for even feeling a twinge of guilt over that! Thanks for sharing your ice cream binge, your a pal!!!

Well I am still super sick, but got a lot done. Now I am paying the price! I feel like crapola! I got the house cleaned, finished the deck, did up the rest of the peaches and made 12 pie crusts and froze them for later.

OOWH (love that! ) was here all day or I would have taken a nap!!

Alright friends gonna go to bed! Night!