Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #721
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
good luck hoping they can work on it for you <3
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #722
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
YO my Peeps!! Who missed me?!?! Well I missed all ya all!!
I fritzed out my computer, again. I'd be more specific if I understood what the heck the ish was, but I think I messed it up with a download I did a couple days back..........and not shutting the computer off, and not letting it do it's updates with it's lame virus ware.
<---Chronic offender of this.

Y'all have been bIzZy around here!! Cute crafting you've been up to Naty!! Yiker'z on the shark!! Your Mom is a pretty lady!! I'm Glad to hear that you two got to get out for a fun adventure!!

Loteage!! How's the 9-5age goin'? Are you & the fam managing to adjust into any kind of routine at the homestead, or is that just pure nonsense at this point, being's it's so early on in the whole venture?
I hope you guys are able to come to some sort of happy understanding with the basement rehab fellow!! No pool time for 2 weeks?! How's the water and how is the chunky dunker's rasheez healing?

Without being able to play on here, I've kept bizzy at the homestead, pulling weeds , walkin' the kids , and even a solo bike ride this morning.
Glad to be back home now!!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #723
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Well looky who's back! Hi!

Well someone is a slow learner!!! Stop missing your downloads and upgrades so we don't have miss our Ninja Kitty!!!!

Well what else ya been up to???

Oh my oh my oh my! The guy that came over just graduated college as an electrical engineer....which means he OVER analyzes everything!!! I was like dude....just slapped some drywall up and dont worry, its just a basement! How do I keep getting into these things! Oh wait I know....cause I dont want to pay real contractor prices thats why!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #724
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh....also I have to have a little talk with my dear husband! His friend asked me tonight how his heart was? And how did it go at the docs the other day. what???? I was like oh fine, it was fine. Her husband was asking me what was wrong and I was just like of he is ok, its nothing. The wife says oh he went to the docs for testing last week, he some sort of heart thing.

Oh we be talking tonight!! Thats for dang sure! I just went through his debits from the bank and didn't see any from the doc but he could have used cash I suppose.

Oh I am going to be ticked if he is hiding that from me!!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #725
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

NO!! I think that is just full on ludicrous. Could that women be mistaken ML for another pal or something? That would really be something funny, cause then she'd be like -wait, why was Loty going with my lame mishap of a story?-
When looking back on that day, can you see where this could have gone down, that he did indeed go in for a check up? I just can't fathom!!

Speaking of DH's getting themselves in the hotseat. I allllllways make us run late for church. Always. Mostly because I figured there's all that sing-song going on at the beginning of service, and I'm not a fan. I really do get that the songs are meant to be praise to the Lord. I get it. I'm just not personally -there- yet, and by being a touch tardy, I get to shorten that experience for meself, AND it snips any pointless small talk, right in the bud. Well, the Hunk views showing up late like that as just fully disrespectful. I didn't realize just how much, till last Sunday. He's verrrrry tolerant of me & my ways, most all of the time. When he's got something to say to me, he alwaaaays thinks his words thru & chooses his words carefully....except for last Sunday. As we're pulling thru the church parking lot, and lookin' for a spot to park, we see that service, which is outdoors, is past the part of the first few sing-songs and on to prayer. OOoOps!! Extra late!! I laugh it off...and he says to me, "Maybe in the future we could start offering God the same respect shown to our Dentist." ........Ummmmm...... He knows that I make a special point to show up to every appointment I have earrrrrrly, so as to not make anyone have to wait on me. OH OUCH!! I had been in such a terrific mood prior to that. But I tell ya what, knowing that he was so upset, that he would slam me with that, on our way into service...I was just heartbroken. I sat in my stupid little seat & tried to hold the tears back the whole time we were there. It essentially wrecked me for much of the afternoon. He of course apologized once we got back into the car, for being so harsh, and asked me to forgive him. Unbeknownst to me, when I was sulking later that afternoon, and thought he was playing with his stamps, he was writing me a sweet love letter, designing a special envelope cover & prepping to send off the lovenote in the next days mail. I just received it today. He's worked overtime to smooth things things over ever since the offence. I guess this means I have to step it up on Sunday mornings.

What are you going to do about this know-it-all basement fellow?? How irritating!!

I wanna know what's going on with ML!! Please report right away!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #726
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, that is about the sweetest thing I ever heard! ML doesn't have a romantic bone in him like that! He does the same thing though. WHy is it that they don't mention it when its a mild irritant? Like say, hey it really sort of bugs me to be late, can we try to be on time? But nope! They wait till they are full on mad and have brewed on it for a long time and then say something....silly boys!

Oh I will def tell you what goes down with ML! He doesn't get home until another hour.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #727
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, truth be told...Hunky has mentioned this a time or two, or maybe many more. And helpfully suggested at times that it would be really Great if we could make it on time. I guess I just figured that my approach was more of the one that I wanted to follow. Total disrespect to him. He said that it makes him feel really anxious to show up late like that. I know it does, and still I'd drag my feet. How awful!! Yes, I did apologize too. What a heel!!

Ahhhh, holy canoli, would.not.wanna.be.in.ML's.shoes.in.an.hour.from.n ow. Do you think it's true? I hope it's just a big fat misunderstanding!!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #728
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have you heard about that fellow who killed his friends wife, possibly her very young son, set their home on fire, which also killed the fam dog , and abducted the 16yr. old daughter?! They're outta San Diego, Calif., and our news reports are saying that there's been sighting of them in the big town over from US!! The town over that we always run off to, for more selection...is where peeps are saying they've seen him & the car he's driving!! HORRIBLE!!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #729
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Do you ride your bike?
<---Prepping to brag RIGHT NOW!!
I've outfitted mine with a speedometer thing that tracks stuff, like distance, mph, time. Also have a water bottle holder on it. AND a *ring-ring* little horn!! I don't have a basket on it. I pack a back pack if I'm planning to stop at the market. And I use that little wrist wallet thing that you & I both have, to pack my debit & ID card...and sometimes my library card.
Speaking of library...I just read a book the other day called "Finding Ultra". It was about this fellow who eats raw greens and did/does big Iron man races, and then eventually an Ultraman race. Really motivating, and inspired me so much as to get on the *real* bike this morning.

Oh yeah...I meant to tell you!! Keith Morrison. He's the narrator fellow on Dateline, and he tells a story like no other, in his special story voice. I think he's that cats meow.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dateline: "Deadly Triangle" Preview (Keith Morrison) - YouTube

Beings you're pressing me so relentlessly about hearing him...here you go. Have you seen him before?!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #731
Blabbermouth!!!

I am watching this one now, I don't know what it is about this couple but I like them! He is so jolly acting!

Old 08-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #732
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have just enough time to fit that one in!! Gonna watch it right nows!!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #733
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You probably already know this...a stone ='s 14 lb.'s.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #734
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Well, truth be told...Hunky has mentioned this a time or two, or maybe many more. And helpfully suggested at times that it would be really Great if we could make it on time. I guess I just figured that my approach was more of the one that I wanted to follow. Total disrespect to him. He said that it makes him feel really anxious to show up late like that. I know it does, and still I'd drag my feet. How awful!! Yes, I did apologize too. What a heel!!

Ahhhh, holy canoli, would.not.wanna.be.in.ML's.shoes.in.an.hour.from.n ow. Do you think it's true? I hope it's just a big fat misunderstanding!!

Oh thats a crack up!!! I only say that because I have fallen victim to that a time or two! I think that maybe all my charms will get me out of trouble and override ML negative feelings and persuade him to be more like minded with me! Sometimes it works......sometimes it ends terribly! Ahh.....we are funny creatures aren't we???? Well, glad you two love birds figured it out in the end anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Have you heard about that fellow who killed his friends wife, possibly her very young son, set their home on fire, which also killed the fam dog , and abducted the 16yr. old daughter?! They're outta San Diego, Calif., and our news reports are saying that there's been sighting of them in the big town over from US!! The town over that we always run off to, for more selection...is where peeps are saying they've seen him & the car he's driving!! HORRIBLE!!

WHAT?

You know I didn't!!! I never am in the know! What is wrong with people????? My goodness, don't go out by yourself until that lunatic is caught!!! Loty orders!

Oh I have a Pee Wee Herman bike! Actually I let ML ride it and I ride a mint green cruiser that we had gotten MIL. Oh I love the Pee Wee one though!!! I haven't been on the thing since last summer though!

Oh speaking of feet..... (The bike thing made me that I could probably ride it and not hurt my feet) I ordered some sort of night brace to wear. I sure hope it helps!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #735
Blabbermouth!!!

Nope...just watched your clip, never saw that guy before Does he only do news stories?

Ray is going to make a sandwich that will blow your mind! Never would a woman think to do what he does!!!

Oh and we learn a new word....plunch! Pre lunch lunch.

Ok, gonna finish the last of it and then tell you about my convo with ML!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #736
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One of these days, maybe centuries from now...but eventually, we will have ourselves a real chat...and I vote that we must make every effort to speak in our natural britty accents, when we speak with one another.

I would like some of those "Frosty Shredders" I heard about!! They are so funny!!

Love me some Pee Wee action!! Such a FAN!! Yes, a bike sitchy could be a good alternative to hoofing it, for exercise!!
Oh your Forest Gump braces sound lovely!! Match it with some headgear & send me a piccy!!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #737
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, Keith M. does crime documentary stuff. So Good at it!!

Whoa, a pie sandwich!! I'm gonna have to remember the Plunch!! Maybe their Pre-Dinners are Pinners!! A plunk and a Pinner!! I want it!!

Uh oh...I sense things didn't go well with the ML con-front?
Old 08-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #738
Blabbermouth!!!

Well now thats just going to be a weird pic! I ordered one with matching lingerie as a whole night ensemble! But if I must......

Yes!!! We need to work on out britty voices and lingo!!! I love their little quirky~ness!

OK, so ML had called and asked if he could stop and have one for man date night tonight instead of tomorrow. I said sure, but we needed a chat. I told him what she said and he was dumbfounded. I believe him for a couple of reasons ....1. he hasn't got his insurance card, I do. 2. he doesn't even know who his doc is 3. I saw no charge on the bank for it 4. he is terrible at keeping secrets.

I think what happened is he said he had made a point to his new girl that works for him about people calling in so much. He said ...cripe I spent the day in the ER having my heart checked thinking I was having a heart attack and then drove right back to work, why do these people call in so much.
Well he confused the new girl and she thought it was like last month before she got there but he was talking about 2 years ago. She is friends with this girl and so you know how the rumors start! Anyway glad we got that cleared up! He must think I am actually mad, he keeps sending I love you texts! He is so scared when I am mad
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #739
Blabbermouth!!!

Alright I gotta hit the sack now! Glad to have ya back!!! I missed our chats
Old 08-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #740
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am SOOOOO relieved, on a couple levels, that ML says -No, that didn't happen like that-. Isn't that crazy how quickly folk start gossiping!! That's just unreal!! That really shows just how harmful it can be to chattin' it up with other folk who have no bizz hearing someone else's bizz 2nd hand.
I'm Glad your guy is still healthy, and not keepin' nuttin' on the down low from his Loter.

Yepp, these brittys are just such a riot!! They're so entertaining!!

Matching lingerie!! Wow...that would be something!!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #741
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes-Yes, most excellent to be back & able to visit again!!
Go getcher sleeps & rests & we'll ketchup tomorrow!!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #742
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So funny that -Ang- refers to her tea as her *brew*. Well I do too now!! And I suppose it could cover me coffee too. Yes, yes it can.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #743
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think that ML's *I love you* texts shows that he does indeed have at least a couple little romantic bones in 'em. He's crazy about his Loteage!!
Oh yeah, and I was just hearing some speaker/pastor talking about how women vs. men -feel- security in their relationships...and he was saying that the husband folk get that when they're able to be physically *RAWR-close* to their wives. So, get your bizz on to make things all-right. I'll send ya a bill.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:19 AM   #744
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning to my hustlin' Peeps!! It's Happy Thurzzday!!

So today is pure domestication day. Housework & chow makings. The Hunk is off tomorrow, as a part of the continued birthday celebrations. I thought I'd focus on getting everything in order, so as to be able to relax & enjoy the extended weekend time more. A lot of the extra choring tends to go to the wayside while the fellow is home. So, looking a 3-day weekend in the eyes has me bustin' today, to make things right.

CT is leaving out to head to the Coast today, to stay & visit with some pals. She'll be outta sight till sometime Sunday. Things between her & I are very, very strained. I am just so burnt out on trying to guard against her manipulative ways. I'm trying to be graceful towards her when I must interact with her, and really I guess I'm doing a fair job at it. I'm just disgusted with the whole nonsense of who she is.

On the stamp club front. It's unreal how much interest there seems to be from folks (old, old, old men folk mostly). Hunkage has several emails and phone messages coming in, of dudes jones'in to get their stamp on. So, I think I'm gonna bake a couple to a few dozen cookies for the festivities, and then Rob is planning to see about borrowing the churches big coffee maker. I reckon that he'd need to figure on being down there at the library for at least 3 hours. So, I think I will plan to hang back...and just shove him off with the cookies and good biddings & fine farewells.

What's happening around these parts?!
Old 08-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #745
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welperz I'm gonna call this a winner for the day!! There was indeed a lot of choring and coogin' 'round here.
For the kiddo's I made baked sicky chicky, in order to shred & keep on hand for a few days, and also a couple nice sweet potatoes, that I added a little butter too. The kidz are likey!! I like for them to use their kibble as more of a back up plan, snacks/supplement to their -real- eats.
I tried me hand at baking up some more kale chips. This batch turned out really well. Off the side from those eats were a couple turnips, prepped just like ya would baked potatoes, and a big vat of roasted cauli-broccoli-carrots-onion-garlic and a sliced spicy sausage. Imagine this...I used something called "Liquid Aminos" on it, in lieu of reg. soy sauce. There's a tremendous amount of essential aminos in there & it's so good/healthful. It's offered by "Bragg's"...the same folk that put out the Apple Cider Vin that I buy. Good stuff!!

I tried napping today, and I suppose I did get a smidge of one in...but barely enough to even write home about. It was intruded upon by both my mail gal, and a Kirby vac sales dude.

We have storms a brewin' around here & it looks like they'll be around for a few days.
We're fixin' to head over to visit with Max for a bit.

Whatcha all up to?!
Old 08-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #746
Senior LCF Member

puppy love lol <3

hi all lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture055.jpg (13.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #747
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, so darling Naty!! I bet you'd be able to crank out some really cool & fun caricatures!! You know, like ya might see offered at a fair or a town festival or something!! Where did you get all your talents?! Is your Mom skilled in drawing and creating stuff like you? Great work!!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #748
Senior LCF Member

yeah my mom was huge in drawing lol, and such I try my best to be creative crafty in concquering all crafts lol .. mainly i drawn alot when i was young.. so the sewing crocheting was just from janurary believe i started that so
the yarn craft is my new approach to things lol
Old 08-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #749
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
puppy love lol <3

hi all lol
Oh thats my most favoritest movie ever!!!! I love it!!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #750
Blabbermouth!!!

Whoa....we have a domestic goddess in our midst today!!! WTG Ninja Kitty! Wow your pups are eating good today!
You must have had a LOT of brew today to get through all that!

well that product sounds awesome! I don't have time right now to look, remind me again in a few days to look into that!

I went to that estate sale this am and bought some ...... hmm....I don't know what they are. Plant stands I guess. I am using them in the yard. Will try to get a pic. They are a patina green I am wondering if they are copper or just painted. Guess we will find out soon!

I am going to hit the hay though. I don't feel tired but I am annoyed by every move these fools I live with are making so I must be tired!

Night all!