Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #661
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
waging his nub!!!!

Yay!!! Ace! Whats the age difference between them???
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #662
Blabbermouth!!!

Are you still following G on pinterest? If so find her pin about making ice cubes. Read a few of the comments
Old 07-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #663
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Yes, he has just a little nub-stub for a tail. But enough left that he can try to get his wag on. When he does & gets real-real excited...usually about a treat goodie, his whole rear swags back & forth.
We're not real sure how old Ace is. When we picked him up from the pound, his previous owner fellow had listed him as being 2 yr.'s old. We didn't buy that. He was already graying around his mouth. We figured that the old fellow that gave him up was just trying to give Ace more of a shot at getting placed. At that time KiKi was about a 1 yr. old. So, it's anyone's guess!!

WOW!! What a deal you got on the baking soda!! Score!!
So the cleaning vinegar...is that something you pick up in the cleaning/chem dept. of the store?? I think I'd enjoy a caustic vinegar for cleaning!! You're such a smarty!!

Oh for the stamp club, yes the Hood is the leader of the pack on this one. Ya got me about the level of interest on this kinda stuff and what they'll do there!! I guess y'all look at each others stamps that they brought and *oooh & ahhh*, and maybe covet the others goods a bit? Gonna have to work super hard to squelch my own near fever pitch excitement on this one!!

MmMMmMmm, the BBQ menu was quite vast. I had a beefy hot dog, sans the bun they tried to force on me , a smalllllll side salad, and smallllll batch of chili, w/onions & cheese. Wanted the choco frosted brownies!! But didn't.
However, Hunky has brought in more LC ice creams that I've since spent more time with...and now I stink. A lot.

What are your MB hours now? What are you fixin' for your 1st dinner tomorrow?
Old 07-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #664
Blabbermouth!!!

Yup, it is in the cleaning area. It looks like this.

My Brody had a nub of a tail. They docked it too short. I am partial to all things Brody so I like nubs The KaKa's, well her and her side of the family really like the name Brody for a boy. When she told BIL though he was like...ooohh you have to ask Wendy if you can use that name! That was her boy! Why YES! You can use that name!!!

MB hours are 9-5. Tomorrow is fresh homemade tomato soup and grilled patty melts. I wonder if I can post my menu on here??? Let me see
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #665
Blabbermouth!!!

Nope, won't let me. Says its invalid. Oh well its not that exciting anyhow. Basically it is easy meal on Mon and Tue. Wed its just me and the girls so we will do leftovers, thursday we usually go out, then Fri is seafood, Sat and Sun are nicer meals. So really its only Mon and Tues that are any trouble and those meal are easy. I think Tues we are having beef strogonoff this week, but like cheater kind using crappy soup mix.

The cleaning schedule will have to tweak, I have one but its a little too much and I don't follow it much. G really surprises me though. I asked her what she can help with and I will start an allowance for the extra help. I don't think kids should be paid for every little thing they do because its part of being in a family but they are going to have to help more so I will give them a wage. Anyway she compiled a nice list of things she would do. She has really matured a lot in the last 6 months and it still surprises me when she volunteers instead of being hounded.

Why do you stink from eating that??????

Alright I better get to bed! Going to go in early to unpack my desk before we open! Have a good day tomorrow!!!

Last edited by lotus33; 07-28-2013 at 07:36 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #666
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe Brody. That was really so kind of the KaKa's to consider your feelings about that & give you a vote. So sweet to think that his name may carry on in the family.

YUM on your menu plans!! That's a very well thought out menu!!
So Good of G to really step up like that and agree to take on more around the homestead. She's a real winner of a kiddo!! I think that seems real fair to me that she would receive a bit of compensation for the new tasks. Does A have any interest in offering up her services as well?

The stench that is I is coming from the sugar alcohols in the ice creams. The many ice creams.

I will totally look for that cleanser vinegar!! I can't believe that I've been on this planet for 39 years, and have never seen this before!!

Yes, you go get your sleeps on!! So responsible of you, goin' to bed at a respectable hour!! You're off to a Good-Strong start, in your new life!!
I'm headin' off to clean the kitchy. See ya tomorrow!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #667
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ehh, I just crawled out from a fat nap for all of us. Gotta jam out a bit O' choring over here!!

How's it going around these parts?!
Old 07-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #668
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello!!

Just a little love note before I start dinner.

Oh gotcha on the sugar stink bomb! Do they effect your your BS#'s too??? Do you see a spike from them?

Oh don't you fret....that cleaning vinegar hasn't been around that long! I have been using it for a few months. I think its only been on the market like a year

Well for super super not cool work front story....the offer letter they have me had a typo! She called me today and was like.....I made an oops. She entered the wrong amount and added $3 Sooooo....I did not get a fun raise! A little raise but not that much. What a bummer!
Old 07-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #669
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm already messing with the system....switched todays dinner for tomorrow. I just felt like beef and noodles today
Old 07-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #670
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh NO!! That is so much of a losing drag of a sitch, with the dough factory feeling like a big ole bait & switch!! Dang it!! This is a spot where I wish the Big boss man would step in & say -wait one minute...lets just roll with this & give this gal the bank she agreed to-. Come ON!!
I wish this was not the case. Oh wait, I know!! The chick that made the horrible error can make it right...right outta her check, each month!! Please submit my request.

Ahhhh, ok...no more fretting involved surrounding the caustic vin. Gotta get me some of that!!

This note has been in the works for a few hours now!! Serious interruptions over here!! Some unpleasant ones too...like going over & thru medical bills/insurance garb.

Oh, yes...the stinkin' ice creams do indeed raise the bs. I have NO bizz partaking in them. At all.

I meant to ask you days ago...about your continued liking of your new hair-do!! Still like it?? I hear ya on not wanting to endure the 18 yr.'s old boyfriend dramas during your special treatment. So good that more seasoned women are stationed at the head of the throne these days, while still maintaining their itty bitty fees!! Score!! Maybe -somebody- will share piccy's one of these days!! Mostly kiddin'...as I know you've got your hands quite full enough right now!!

Yeah, I feel like beefy & noodles today too!! A switcheroo on the days the eats go down is good & well. The most important factor is that because you've created your menu, you don't have to give the eats too much consideration, after already having such a bizzy day & you've probably shopped out the needed goods to last a few days...so switch away!!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #671
Blabbermouth!!!

Your onto something! I should just submit a bill to her! She has talked to the old coworker a couple of times now. And made some calls to others. Cements the no remorse thing. If I did that and got caught I would never show my face for shame again!! I dont get it

Yup still like the hair! Ha! I will give you hair when your give me pool I can hardly take pics of myself....will have to enlist the kiddos on this one!

Well I just watched the strangest thing. ML cousin got married just now in Vegas and you could log on and watch! What will they think of next???? Anyway...it was fun, but the timing was terrible. The sun set just enough (it was outside) so that is was shining on the camera and you couldn't see anything. We saw the first 5 min and not the last 5. Also highly strange....she was wearing a full wedding dress and he was in flip flops, short and a t-shirt. Well whatever?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #672
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh the neighbor that let us cut that tree down called and was fit to be tied! We had told her that the tree would be removed and the stump ground. Well neither of those things happened. I called him last week and said hey can you come back? He said yes but never a date. Well that house has been vacant 4 yrs! She decided to list it yesterday And WANTS THE TREE GONE! <<<yelling face! Yikes! It will be gone tomorrow! Who knew she was listing that fast! She had said she was going to but not like 3 days later! Ooops!

ML, Buddy, and I went for a 45 min walk tonight too I hardly go anymore because of my feet. Maybe I should go back, I know it may take 3 years to heal but this is dumb! There must be something else I can do Some days are not too bad, it all depends on how much I am on them. Like yesterday I busted out lots of housework....hurt! Uhg....put it on the big to do list!

Well its my bedtime I suppose I guess I better get going!

See ya tomorrow! Oh I am back at the old property tomorrow. That lady had the day off so should be a nice day!!
Old 07-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #673
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
oh ok loty .. how is everyone doing today .. I think i'm getting good progress with my blog.. reviewed a few books and ebooks and the authors thanked me on the blog.. rated me 5 stars on the site that lets me get a chance to qualify for their product.. yeah. I'm stilll trying to figure out my goal how to sell and what exactly start out selling.. But my own personal blog that I've been doing since June well end of June is doing great.. However I do leave out the prices of these books.. yesterday got two from D.C Akers and great mysteries and fantasy for teens but wow pricy for an ebook
for both actually be 40 dollars.. 20 a piece.. short novels Haven, and terra

but not bad at all loved them just have a used in good shape ebook reader coming in
ordered one but it arrived destroyed so the lady got another for me to use

one i won before was a kindle white with keyboard looked great except through the mail it wasn't packed well and the screens screwed up so now just got word she got me a lookbook, kobo.... which is great few books I do are kindle types but the two yesterday and well another was epub type i think and well other type ereaders.. sony kobo barnes and noble noook..etc.. so I can use it there

plus this seems step up .. lookbook--- has color verse kindle didn't and can use download more then just amazon, plus has the case with it so an extra perk

I think i'm doing pretty well
been blogging about new sites got tshirts, and wine greeting card and such lol

I think its been keeping me occupied lately plus all the reading lol
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #674
Senior LCF Member

practicing lol finally had like time end of the day lol to do some crafting

fig try make heart type pillow mini lol thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture020.jpg (10.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #675
Senior LCF Member

maybe could try making mini keep sake pillow shapes lol and sell them lol all diff colors etc..
Old 07-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #676
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh what a cute pillow Naty! how exciting that your having such success with you ventures! Are you thinking Etsy for your crafts? i think thats a great place to start!

Wish I could chat longer...must go to bed though!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #677
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo Peeps, it's been a day!! I'm beat & gonna hit the hay early tonight!!

I'll catch up tomorrow!!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #678
Senior LCF Member

hey gals
yeah i was thinking to go there and sell they do take a fee i believe
Old 07-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #679
Senior LCF Member

back on adventure while working hard lol had 6 books to read and review today lol.. glad no mail stuff, loving that i open my own review blog thing and being my own boss of it lol own page lol.. What is great to have two authors thank me on my blog lol love it I'm trying so much things waiting to try this art program for the pc its going for 49.90 believe was what said on the site pricy but looks like a great applicaton.. already prob have already did 100 dollars worth in these books.. some i think wow priced bit high but very nice books and such highest ones so far were at 20 bucks a piece glad got free but wow..
Old 07-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #680
Blabbermouth!!!

Well thats super exciting Naty!!! Its going to be fun to watch you grow!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:04 PM   #681
Blabbermouth!!!

Well today ML and I both had identical days! It was really strange. Both our bosses planned an all staff meeting, lunch, ballgame. Isn't that weird?? He went to a Tigers game in Detroit and I went to a minor league in Lansing. He had a good time, mine was rained out. We had to wait 2hrs for them to call it and then we went home. We almost both missed it! I set the alarm wrong and because it was a nasty raining day it was easy to sleep in We made it though. I got to work at 7:30 and so did ML.

Now I am home watching wife swap Oh some of these families are super nuts!!

What else has been going on around here???
Old 07-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #682
Blabbermouth!!!

OK, got caught up on all important recorded tv shows ....highly important business you know!

I am headed to bed in a minute.

See ya'll tomorrow!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #683
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi all!!
Been layin' low with awful back spasms. Enjoying some serious thunderstorm action though!!

Way to go Naty!! I'm so impressed that you're throwing yourself into these projects of yours!! I can *hear* in the tone of your notes that you're feeling uplifted by your new endeavors and that makes me so happy!! It's so Good that you're getting involved in things that you enjoy!! Very cool that you're getting to spend time reading & crafting too!!

Loteage!! How totally randomly same is that of you & ML's days today?! Pretty Neato of both the boss folks comin' up with that!!
As for your grumpy neighbor.... I think that gal needs to kick back. That tree taking a bit longer to get taken care of should not be that big of an issue to her. You can tell her I said -Chill out Women-.

Yeah, I'd say there's something not quite right with a 3 year mending process for your feetie ish'es. Totally that should go on your big list of *things to get taken care of*...say by the Oct. Birthday month!!

I like the wife swappy shows too!! I like it best when the couples enjoy their guest & have a fun/enlightening visit. Not so much the fighty argumentative ones.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #684
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Peepages!!

KiKi kept me awake most of the night last night...bein' a scaredy cat about the thunderstorm action. So, when the opportunity presented itself, I took meself back to bed for a bit!!
Then lunches, and up & outta here for a half dozen errands. I'm onto laundries now & need to get friendly with the partially loaded dishwasher. Blah!!
I haven't gotten a lick of exercise in for a couple days now. I should do something about it!!

What's going on around here?!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #685
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh...why the back spasms??? That is no good at all! Did you do some thing that hurt it? Does getting in the pool help???

You still having rain and thunderstorms? We had a day of no rain today. Still not too warm though. Still no pool weather here though The water is super cold again now that the nights are dipping into the 50's and 60's

We are going to stain that monstrosity of a deck this weekend. The Kaka's are coming again for the weekend, there is a family reunion this weekend. I never go to them. They have been going on every year for over 100 years now! However the families are so huge and spread out that nobody even knows each other anymore. The kids like to go though so they are going and ML and I will stay and stain.....whoopee! Its such a beast of a deck though I doubt that we will get it done in one weekend! Especially with house guests. Although if we don't ML will cry like a baby

Other than that and work its been a fairly boring week.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #686
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wowzeroo, that sounds like a big undertaking this weekend!! I hear ya on not caring to be involved in the reunion factor. I haven't gone to any of ours in a decade now & just don't foresee any sort of a wanna, at all. Does ML normally go, but choosing not to this go around?
Will the KaKa's take their spoiled little nipper with them, or will you be babysitting and tossing him around in the pool while they're gone?!
Yepp, our overnight temps are like yours are right now too. Brrrrr!!
Tonight is supposed to be another thunderous night for us. I am a fan...forsure...but not of being forced to coddle the wimpy white girl, to help her through it all. Buck up!!

I just watched the most recent EWS. That one was Good!! I can totally get behind a strong willed women, who takes responsibility for her own stuff!! Of course there were set backs...there always are in life...but this gal owned it & just kept pushing forward & past it. I found her to be very inspiring, and I think I'm gonna thieve on the idea they had of placing marbles into a mason jar for every pound lost. So she used a beginning jar with all that she wanted to lose, and then transferred the marbles over to another jar, as she lost the pounds. The beginning jar had some sort of start weight on a tag on the front & then the other had a tag that said something like "pounds lost". I'm gonna use 2 matching vases I have and some small river rocks!!

I'm pretty sure I had something I was wanting to tell you...and now I can't remember what it was!!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #687
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

In big news at the Hood homestead...I got the little *vasepirations* put together. I went with a couple little vases, and decided to go with some blue pretend marble rocks, instead of the river rocks. I haven't put any signage on mine. Haven't decided if I wanna or not. I have them sitting on the kitchy window sill. I just threw 10 little marble rocks in the one. Maybe attaching a date to the goal vase would be novel.

I chored today...most all day, and -read- thru a new fitness book. Way to get my exercise on, huh?!

I'm not sure what we're up to tonight. We could drag ourselves down to Sonic & visit with the oldies, but I'm not feelin' especially visity. Plus I'd just end up throwin' back a burger & onion rings!! Not so good for filling the other vase with winner stones!! There's a concert goin' on within walking distance from us, starting in about an hour. If a person were into doing the right thing, they could ride their bike down there. I don't know that I feel like doing the right thing.

What are you all up to this eve?!
Old 08-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #688
Blabbermouth!!!

Whoot!!! What a fun idea! I like that way more than the weight watchers paper clip thingy. What is your goal? I thought you were dang near to it!

I am just killin' time till the Kaka's arrive. Got the kitchy cleaned, did a quickie in the house, even fit in a nap! Trying to figure out some resident party things. We were unaware that today we had an ice cream social! I had people showing up for ice cream and was like huh???? The boss lady ran out for ice cream sandwiches but boy were we cursing out the girl that took over the other place!!! She could have told us!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #689
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

"did a quickie in the house"

Well dangity dang Loteage!! I guess bein's the chunky dunky is usually an outdoor swim event, you thought it only right to point out when it goes down in the homestead!!
Most excellent to fit a nap in too!! And the clean kitchy!!

What a surprise that must have been, to be hosting an ice cream social that you aren't aware of!! Yeah, I'd imagine y'all had some strong feelings towards that gal that didn't pass the memo on!!
Old 08-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #690
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well I guess I am gettin' kinda close to the goal action!! I'm just not losing right now, cuzz I'm messing around with lots of eats that are not raw-greens AND not exercising, at all. So I haven't lost anything in a month or two. I'm bouncing between 186-188 everyday. That's whatcha get when you're not willing to work for it!!
So...in response to that...we just porked on some LC ice cream.