Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #571
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
we b Jamin!!!! That was funny!!! Give yourself a pat on the back for that one!!!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #572
Blabbermouth!!!

Phew...just heard from her, they are goofing off on a golf cart in the woods big foot hunting. Hey its better than on the water!
Old 07-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #573
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh Good!! What an adventure they're on!! So they know to be on the look out for the storm comin'?
Ahhhh, I bet you're breathin' easier!!

Yes, a big pat on the back for a load of cleverness!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #574
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
lately been working on the sewing machine and still little confused but trying to figure it out.

hows everyone?
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #575
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy! Just waiting on the Kaka's to show. We are going to go to a movie tonight at 10 and then home for midnight swimming! Whoa...party animals! Too bad its my BIL or it would be a good chunky dunk opportunity!

Hope ya'll had a great day!!!

Oh and got another text from G...still *squatchin* She has a shirt that says "Big foot doesn't believe in you either!" I had to buy her that because last year when she broke her arm she was wearing her other big foot shirt and they had to cut it off
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #576
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and if your interested me and A are having a Duran Duran you tube marathon whilst waiting on our guests to arrive
Old 07-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #577
Blabbermouth!!!

OH and.....maybe a little slow dancing with ML in the family room to Careless Whisper
Old 07-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #578
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Saturday Peeperz!!

This has been a most inactive day, physically...like ever!! I've been busy all through out the day, offering some help to a fellow diabetic friend, who is about to go live with a new website, regarding the natural approach to treating diabetes. All.day.long. Me brain is fried from looking at this screen for hourrrrs!! I do think that this fellow has a very valuable resource to share...but my latest/greatest concern is that he just shared with me that he's looking to charge $39 a month for folks to tap into this wealth of info. Ummmm, Whoa!!

Finished the CT study guide earlier this morning. Pretty decent info. I'll need to keep the words of wisdom close by for a bit, till I get the hang of the tactics suggested.

Aside from that blah-blah...I've just done the bare min around here...keepin' people fed, and the kitchy in one peice. The end. Really...that's about it.

Oh careless whisper!! Such a good song!! I recall very well skating to many plays of that song at the skating rink, many moons ago...and picturing what I thought was future husband material, each time.
And Duran-Duran!! What a great playlist you two had going!! Sounds like my kinda party!!

You & your chunky dunk opps!! That is a serious party night, if you're hittin' the movies at 10, and thennnnnn you're gonna pop out to the pool at midnight?! Isn't that gonna be freezing COLD in the water & gettin' outta the water?! You are a brave/brazen soul!!

So funny about G gettin' her squatch on & havin' a t-shirt to represent the passion!! Forsure your kid!!

Oh yeah, we did indeed live it up a little yesterday!! We went to the library, and hung out with our old crony friends for the evening.
Annnd we swam/floated. Par-tee-errz!!

Hi Naty!! Yippee on the sewing machine fun!! Is this a new machine for you, or something you had, but are refamiliarizing yourself with?
Old 07-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #579
Blabbermouth!!!

Ooooh sounds like a mostly good day Uh, yeah charging that much per month! Thats a ton! A one time fee of that would be more reasonable

Today was good, we just vegged, even got a nap in! The weather was uncooperative in the late afternoon but eh...it was ok.

Oh no last night it was still like 85 even at night.....the midnight dip was great!

I was unimpressed with G's sleepover though! They didn't make sure the kids were drinking and there daughter got severely dehydrated and had to go the the ER with her at 10pm. They didn't get home till 5 am! I was so ticked that they didn't call me to come get her!!! Just made her sit in the waiting room all flippin night!

Ok, better jet!

C~ya tomorrow!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #580
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a quick Goodmorning & then I've gotta get me buzz on, in order to get outta here with a pretty on!!

I am sooooooo-SOOOOOOOO IRRITATED for you about the impaired judgement of G's buddies folks!! That is complete rediculousness, all the way around!! Just NO!! They have no sense about them at all.

I thought I'd feel better to get that voiced. I don't. What's their #, let me ring 'em up!!

Catch up soon!!
Old 07-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #581
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo Peeps!!

We churched this morning, went out for burgers...again , and napped.

Checkin' out a Dateline flick, w/Keith Morrison and preppin' to pop in the pool & get some Q'in on!! Still gotta tend to some chorin' over the eve time & might get to make some time to check out another EWS episode.

How's the KaKa visit goin'?! Are you guys havin' all kinds of fun?!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #582
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MmmMMmmm, steak & green beans for eats. The steaky was so thick though, that it was still pretty much gettin' it's moo on. They had to be thrown back on the grill for a bit.
We let the kids have a bit of the goodness at the end & then found that we'd made a big fat mistake with that idea!! Ace became super sick over the whole thing and gurged, a lot. Poor little one!!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #583
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy!

I know it! Doesn't it just burn you up!? And they wanted to take her across to the other side of the state to an amusement park on Tues. I gave the old standby...oh thank you for the invite, I will talk to my husband and see what we have going on. Oh....guess what? We happen to be busy

How did the Q and the pool~time go today? We ordered pizza but the boys wanted taco salad as well so I made some of that too. Nobody starved thats for sure! We played cards most of the afternoon and swam a bit.

Was some high drama....surprised??? The Kaka's are expecting! Thats not the drama, the drama of course coming from SIL. The Kaka's really wanted to announce it to the family all together but as usual SIL was a brat and boycotted everyone. She does this every time they are here! She has issues! Poor Ka started crying about it I laughed at her and just said welcome to hormone overload! I think I will have to address SIL again.....and try again to offer some sort of compromise/boundaries that everyone can live with. Yay Uhg....anyway, I would say that she was weird because of the DB sitch still but she pulls this crap every single time they are here!! I just don't get it. Weirdo!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #584
Blabbermouth!!!

OH poor thing! Gurging is no fun! That reminds me though...the Kaka's brat dog pooped in my dining room And attacked Buddy I fear that dog around a baby! He is super jealous and possesive!
Old 07-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #585
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh NO!! The poopy in the dining area did give me a little chuckle , but this attacking of Buddy...I'm not okay with at all!! Boy I hope the KaKa's keep a close eye on that pooch of theirs when their little one arrives. Yikes!!

YUMMM, pizza and taco salad!! What a Great combo!! I've been on the crave for tacos for days...so this taco salad goodness you mention would certainly hit the spot!! Also been on want for some ice cream sammys. Please note..."some", not one. Yes that's right...if there were a box of them bad boys around here...they wouldn't get a chance to get back in the freezer.

So I'm gonna take a stab at this SIL sitch and say she's just horribly jealous of the attention that you & ML give Ka, and feels insecure by her presence. SIL = Childish & ultra NEEDY...and not likely to change her bratty ways.

I'm Sooooo Glad to hear that G will not be hauling around with those nitwits!! Good for you to be prepared with a plan o' action, in order to duck out of that nonsense!! Does G understand that those folks are not fully capable of making the brightest choices...or does it just bug her that her Ma won't let her go do what she wants?
Old 07-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #586
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh lets not talk ice cream! I could down a gallon of it meself! Tom and I would like to eat some on our date! He has such poor eating habits!!!

Yup SIL is needy for sure! I just get frustrated with people like that. I am not one to *work* on a relationship. Its so awful of me but its like if you have to work at it like that its not that great so move along! I should add....if its more *work* than nonwork then its time to move on! Problem is I can't just move along from her so I am having to find ways to cope and it does not make me happy! We are def NOT cut from the same cloth so our communication is tough sometimes!

She doesn't know the news yet, and she will not take it well either. Its gonna be a mess for a bit. She will get over it but will act bratty for a bit for sure!

Nope G was totally ok. She really is a very grounded person. She knows it is not a great decision and wasn't mad at all.

I gave them both haircuts tonight. They were looking shaggy! I thinned A's hair a bunch so I am going to take that hair and spread it around the roses. I think that freaks out bunnies too.

Last edited by lotus33; 07-21-2013 at 07:51 PM..
Old 07-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #587
Blabbermouth!!!

OH yeah their dog He is a typical spoiled little dog for sure! You remember we can't go anywhere because he can't be alone on the weekends?? Anyway, he was sitting on BIL lap and Buddy just walked past where they were sitting and that dang little thing went right after him all crazy like! I got super ticked and yelled at BIL. Told him he better fix that little problem before you have the baby! Can you imagine allowing a dog to do that?!?!? Nope I can't no way! Maybe because I was a dog trainer but wow it was very aggressive!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #588
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh doggie confession We were in the pool and the thing has such separation anxiety he just stood at the edge of the pool and cried and whined. It was sooooo annoying. Non stop! So I had it and was like you want in the pool so bad...here ya go! And tossed him in! Ka was freakin....he can't swim! I was like well he'll learn real quick or he will stop whining to come in here!! They may think his unstableness is cute but its sure not! Anyway, he swims fine and he got out and was so cold he just went an laid down shivering and quit crying to get in! Mission accomplished!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #589
Blabbermouth!!!

good morning!

Have a super day! chat with ya later!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Monday Morning!!

Warning!! These next few notes will likely have to be spit out in short blurts...as I've got me hands in many projects this morning....and kinda need to keep this erratic juggling going, in order to complete some of these things before the Hunk arrives for eats.

So, the kids & I went for an early morning bonsai, but made it only 1.3 miles. KiKi ended up gettin' her gurge on. I'm guessing this was due to last nights chow that made Ace illin'. She probably just took longer to react to the greese. Best guess, bein' she's not talkin'.
Had a random Breakie...because -someone- hasn't been to the marktet to stock back up on Avocados . So I had 1 hard boil-1/4 cup almonds-1/2 cup steel cut oats, and a Gvile drink. Gnawed on a carrot for snackie later.

I've taken all the kids beds outta here, as well as the gozillian (5) throw rugs, to shake out & clean. Washed the kids blankets. Dusted/Vac'ed. Attempted to wash the kitchy blinds. Another words, I put full on effort, and I'm still not pleased with their outcome. I guess I'll have to pull those things down & take soak/water to them. Or move.

I think I've spoke to half a dozen insurance folk already this morning, and have left messages for a quarter dozen more, to call me back. Ahhhh, insurance. /
Next up is to throw some liquid cleanser at the floors & sprint to the phone in wet socks!! YAY!! Slip & slide...adult style!!

Gotta get at it!! Back to for more blah-blah soon!!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #591
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhhhh, coffee hour/break!! It's been a bizzy day...but ya know somehow I managed a fat nap in there too!!

This house is sparkly!! However, I do have a load of laundries left to work back into the drawers/closets & some kiddy bedding to dry.

I'm all caught up with all things having to do with medical insurance garb...for the day. Tomorrow's another story, as I've gotta meet with a hospital staffer to get ahold of some doc.'s, in order for a claim to be processed. So odd that they were reluctant to send the doc thru the US mail. Maybe somebodies lonely for a visit. Whatev.

So, ya'll can throw me 1 project/chore each, and I'll go ahead & be a peach and take care of it for ya, by evenings end. *Disclaimer*---Don't even think about tossing me any mopping or blind cleaning duty!! I've had it!! Or winders!!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #592
Blabbermouth!!!

Well aren't we a bizzee lady today!

You and your nemesis......the blinds!!! I noticed my kitchen ones need to be washed from the steam of cooking.

Well I'm thinking about a solo trip into the pool right now. Nobody wants to go with me. Now, let me tell you a little story about the Loty's big problems. I believe ML and his quest for a clean pool has over chemicalized it! A, ML, and myself all have rashes on our bikini line areas OMG its so awful!!! Last night I bought vit E oil to rub on ourselves. Can you believe he did that to us!!! Ok.....so its a little funny but still! Can you believe it?!?!?

Last edited by lotus33; 07-22-2013 at 03:38 PM..
Old 07-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #593
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Loteage, I just cracked up over your doggie confession!! I can see all sides of this, and wonder if the KaKa's will find a way for jr. to go visit someone else while they stay at yer homestead in the future, or if they are welcoming the notion that -baby barks alot- is gonna be a little swimmer again in the future if he pulls that nonsense at Auntie Loty's!!
I swear, other peeps pets can be such a pain...as can their little darling kiddos.

I hear what you're saying about not wanting to have to put in additional effort into that relationship with SIL....but having to anyway, given that it is what it is. That's really draining & it's easy to feel resentful of the energies being invested...especially when they keep actin' a fool, in spite of all your efforts to get them trained up right!!
I wonder if that's another facet...with SIL, is that you are willing to accomodate and help bridge the gap when there are riffs, and maybe she is drawn to that sort of support you offer. I think most crazies would be/are!!

That's yay that the Little's gotta little hair snipping action!! Do you tend to ML's hairdo too? I've probably told you, but I do the Hunks do. He won't go to a shop to have it done, as he doesn't want anybody fiddling with him. Well I don't want anyone fiddling with me either...but if I left it up to him to hook me up with a hairdo....ummmm, NO. I have, and it wasn't pretty.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #594
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Awful about the bikini chemicals!! Really, that's not good!! Does ML have the multi-test strip for pools, to be able to check what's going on in there? Rob checks the ph in ours, balances that, then checks the alkaline level...balances that, and then checks the chlorine. He's said that it's supposed to be 4 parts per million, and no more on the chlorine.
So, even though you're a current chemical burn vic...and no others in the burn unit wanna go out there....you're gonna!! What a die hard!! I wonder if you're gonna pay for that though!! Good idea with applying the e oil. I wonder if aloe would be good too, and soothing. Oh nevermind...just go jump back in the pool!!
Old 07-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh hey!! I'm thinking tomorrow is Tuesday!! I wonder if all systems are still a go on the early retirement plan for someone?
Old 07-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #596
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here Ye~Here Ye!!
Tomorrow is National Hot Dog Day!!
The Sonic here in town that we go to on Friday Nights, to hang with our oldie but goodie buddies, invited us back to partake in the hot dog adventure, as they're sellin' a couple different ones for a $1 each. Well, I don't know that we will get our dog on tomorrow or not. It's supposed to be another hot, mid 90's day. Kinda like day dreaming on it though!! Are you guys gonna celebrate?
Old 07-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #597
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Addendum #1. The Hunk has spoke...and we -not- will go partake in their festivities at Sonic tomorrow, as there is just too much bun action involved on the hot dogs & it's gonna be so warm out. Mayyyybe I'll pull together some bunless dogs at the homestead for lunchies. Mayyyybe.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #598
Blabbermouth!!!

Owwiiee!!! Me nooks and crannies are hurting! Swimming was a baaaaddd idea!!!

He ran out of those strips, I actually think if I read right online it is a PH imbalance. He is going to pick up some strips tomorrow and adjust accordingly! The store was out of the strips and he got some weird test kit thing but if I remember correctly it is only checking the chlorine. Which actually reads on the low side all the time. Hmm...I don't know. I was not great at chemistry!!!

Ooooh NHD!!! Well, hotdogs it is!!! I really do love tube steaks! How do you like them? Oh never mind....I forgot....cold!! Wait cooked and cold or just straight up outta the package??? I love them on the barbie...burnt! with mustard, onion, and dill relish on a toasted bun ML likes them boiled on a steamed bun with ketchup and onion. How can we be sooo opposite???
Old 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #599
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I am a little peeved about the whole fam sitch. I actually called SIL tonight to give her a piece of my mind but decided after the last fiasco that I am going to go right to the writing it out since she won't listen anyway! I am going to give it one more attempt at smoothing things out, then I a done! And for the record....that is way more attempts than I usually give!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #600
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh the nooks & crannies are on the sting and the hurt!! Ouuuuiiiii!! Better get your E goodness on!! And no more swimmy for a little bit!!
My mind doesn't care about test strip chem either. Thankfully the Hunkage is all over that sorta stuff, probably because it involves #'s and he's all about #'s.

So, on the subject of tube steakage...me likes...all kinds and all ways!! I like the ways that you & ML like them too. It's been a century since I've had a bun with mine...but I fancy both the grilled bun and steamed bun. I like them to be loaded!! Iffin's I wasn't gonna be concerned about the carbage, I would like both a steamed one and a grilled bun...so at least 2 loaded hot dogs would be a good place to start. Each one would be fully equipped with mayo, mustard, ketchup, purple onion, dill relish, a little bit of saurkraut, pickled jalapenos. If cheddar could fit in there somehow...I want it on there. All those cooking styles mentioned...bbq'ed burnt, steamed...YES!! That's how I'd like it, if buns are involved. However, I see great value in being able to grab a cold hotdog right outta the bag too...but the cold one would never be involved with gettin' dressed up with goods or hang out with the buns. Cold ones don't even need mustard, or nuttin'.

Let it be known, I see craigslister workers over at CT's, working on that swing chair.