Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
"Great Post" ?! I don't recall hitting that!! Well that's just fine. It was a Great Post then...even if I clearly had to say it meself!!

spent 15 in the bedroom just now, gonna switcheroo the laundry and then 15 again. Shower and then jump into my nice clean bed!

Oh now that you mention it I remember you saying that about dairy! I swear my memory is so crappy! You have to beat info into it a few times before it will stick!

Ahh...the morning routine makes sense! And what a great way to start the day. Unhurried, relaxed, fed, and well versed! See you do read in bed...just at a different time!

This is my morning....hit alarm, hit alarm, hit alarm, crap I am late! Go GO GO as fast as we can...leave a little tornado in out wake and run!

Sounds fun hey? Dumb!

OK....gonna go do my stuff! Have a great day tomorrow!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Way to go with your 15'ing today and this evening!! Oh nice clean sheets and all showered up too!! That's just the best!! If it's raining & you can hear it from in bed, then THAT'S the bessst!!
None of that here this evening.

Yeah, I guess that does make for a pretty relaxy morning. I hadn't thought about it...but now that you've pointed it out...I think I'll make a special point to try to recognize that & appreciate it for what it is.

Ummmm, your morning sounds pretty much the same...NOT!! What time do you get up in the am? Are you getting enough sleeps at night? I know you don't like to go to bed on time.

Ok, I'm out!! Yes, lets all have super days tomorrow!!

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =
Old 05-23-2013, 06:03 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

We got up at 3am & got the Hunk outta here just before 4am.

Last night, right as we were headin' to bed, and letting the kids out back for their last potty break, we heard all kinds of screaming/yelling/fighting going on. It was the heathen neighbors that are a couple houses back from us...and tend to get rowdy & argue. They're drinkers. Some months back they had some sorta brawl (boyfriend/girlfriend), and the fellow assulted the gal. Lots of police, ambulance...high drama. He was arrested, she moved out. But, came back some time ago...for more of the same I guess. We'd seen that there was a little kid...maybe 4 yr.'s old or so. It seemed that there were county workers coming out fairly often for check ups, presumably. Anyway, we haven't seen the kiddo for a bit. I don't know if maybe the county removed him/her or what the dealio is. But...given there -could- have been a little one in there...I phoned the police & tattled on them. Ha!!Ha!! They (2 cars) showed up within probably 3-5 minutes. But we couldn't stay up & watch the fun festivities, with the early morning gettup. Anyhow...Hunky couldn't get to sleep right away, cause he started to run scenarios thru his head about dealing w/the fellow, if he should become aware that we phoned on them. I on the other hand...having not had a nappy yesterday...went right to sleep.

As I'm sitting here typing this novel out to ya...and wondering about maybe sneaking a early morning nap in...the Hunk shows back up. I guess all their computer system is down at the store, making it impossible for them to do their inventory tracking at the moment. So, I guess he's going to go back in at 6am. No telling when his lunch will be or what time he'll come home for the day.

Chuggin' some more coffee & contemplating the day.

Whatcha all up to today?!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No it's okay...I'll take the baton today, from Loty & just chat by meself!!

Bein's the highly coveted nap was abruptly cancelled , I coffee'ed and then fully sparkled the kitchy. Hunky's back at the work force, and I'm thinkin' I'm just gonna keep pluggin' away with my projects this morning. With him being home for 3 days straight this coming weekend...I really should consider putting together an appetizing menu of snacks for him.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Or the plan is to mess around on Pinterest...pinnin' stuff!! I was JUST gonna take a glance!! Ahhhh well, Loty...I threw some thoughts onto your board & see that you made me one of my own too!! Thanky!! I LIKEY!!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus33 View Post
This isn't the actual one but pretty spot on. So to paint white or stain....whats your opinion???

I just don't know how I am going to sleep with such a pressing decision to be made
wow beautiful..

love it i always wish had a mirror can look into and see my entire body but no room lol

how are you all...i'm still

but feeling better

ty both for being here for me

have a great day
Old 05-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
lotus trying to find you on pinterest and i think i am following you ninja kitty
Old 05-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Just popping in to say Hi!

Resting my bones for 3 mins is all LOL Dropped kids off and have to run back to work to finish up somethings Then think mexican restaurant for dinner and run some errands. My computer is done and just sitting at Best Buy waiting for me to come rescue it so I would love to stop there tonight too!

BBL!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hiya!!

I've been all kinds of busy around here, with many projects!! I've only got just a couple more items on the list I'd like to get to for the day & then I'm done!!
I received an email this morning from CT that just has me burnin' mad, and I have yet to respond to it. After a list of rediculous complaints about her cat, she says that she's going to call the Humane Society, to make arrangements to drop him off, if Rob & I won't take him on.
I really resent her for this sooooo much.
After I ship this note off to you guys, I plan to bring this up to Rob.

Hi Naty!! I didn't realize you were on Pinterest too!! Yay!!
Loty!! Please chow & enjoy some Mexi-yummage for me too!! Yippee on maybe picking up your new PC today!!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
lotus trying to find you on pinterest and i think i am following you ninja kitty
Go into Shawnas friend or followers or whatever, I think I am the only other one in there. Its a pic of a dog. Oh maybe I can go on there and follow you, then you can find me
Old 05-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh....CT!!!! What the heck! Oh that burns me! All over a vet visit??

Sorry to say it but maybe he is better off somewhere else You guys can't take him the kids don't get along. Maybe you can try to find a home for him though. I had good luck through craigslist and the boss lady adopted her dog through FB. I bet with his personality someone would just love him to pieces! I know its a hassle to have to deal with but in the long run probably less hassle than having to deal with her!

Oh jeeze, your day has been all sorts of jacked up! Right from the start! And last night too! I call the cops on people all the time....seriously. LOL They can't say who called it in so tell the Hunk not to worry!

Um yeah so our morning routine....well I wake up at 3:30 and start waking up ML. I have to have him up by 4 somedays its 5. I get his clothes out and get him off to work. I go back to bed at 5-6 ish depending on when he has to be in. Takes me awhile to go back to sleep but I try and it always seems as soon as I get nice and back to sleep the alarm goes off. i have to be up at 7:30 most days. i get the kids up and we all scramble to be out the door by 8:30. Now next year G starts middle school so its going to be a mess! She has to be there at 7:40 then go back home and take A at 8:30 yippee So anyway I don't get good sleep, or 8 hrs in a row ever. I *know* I should go to bed earlier! I just dont wanna!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

Well got all the errands done I wanted to do today. Well except for the delicious mexican foon I worked later than planned and then with A having gymnastics tonight just ran out of time so I grabbed taco bell instead so sad...I really wanted good stuff!

MIL took A to class and ML and I went phone shopping. We decided to get G a phone for her birthday. So stupid! It really is and I want it known I still don't agree or find it at all necessary! However, she will be alone every afternoon next year for an hour at her school. Her school is next door to the elementary but I just can't go pick her up at 2:50 and then A at 3:40 so she will have to just hang out and do homework after school and then walk over and wait for her sister. Then they can walk to where i park together. And she is quite literally the only kid without one! Which I just really find dumb! Whatev...its the way of the world huh? So anyway we are getting back on a contract plan and have to all 3 get new phones We want to get it for her early since her birthday is the last day of school. That way she has time to collect phone numbers for her friends for the summer.

Then went and got ML a new pair of shoes. Found a pair he likes for a steal...$25.00! Picked up the laptop. Cant use it just now though...I can't find the wifi password I am just not dealing with that tonight
Old 05-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh crap......forgot the biggest news for the day!

ML announced that he applied for a new position

They created a position that he really wants. It would be a M-F job for the most part and a more normal time, I think he said 8-6 or something. The stress level would be much less, well he seems to think so anyway, guess you don't know until you do it though. Base pay is the same. Big big difference. No bonus program. We don't count on bonus because obviously it is not a guaranteed thing but he has always earned and its a pretty substantial amount. He can get up to 50% of his base pay. Of course that is taxed absurdly high so it ends up about 25% of the base but whoa...thats a big cut in pay when you factor that in! But he is so strung out and stressed all the time and the stupid phone goes off all day! All day! Starting at 4 am and then doesn't stop until around 11 at night So I am hopeful he will get it for his health and a little more normalcy here but a small bit of my is like...bummer no more play money. The good far outweighs the bad but I would be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind about what a bummer to not have expendable income anymore
Old 05-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh so much I wanna say here!!

Loteage!! I think that's wonderful that ML has stepped out and thrown his hat into the mix for the softer/easier position. Wonderful that even though it's gonna sting on the bonus level...his June is willing to support him in what will be best for his mental health/well being, and ultimately the entire family's happiness. This seems like especially good timing, with the ages of the Little's...having him present for these years will mean the world to them. This will all work out, if he does indeed get the positon. So excited for you guys!! When will he find out??
This reminds me...when Rob & I first moved here, 2 yr.'s ago...he sent his resume out all over the place. What he realllllly wanted to do...coming from having given 20 yrs of his working career to accounting and just under 10 to real estate, was to be a grocery cart getter/bagger. He wanted a service position, that would keep him physically active, and require no brain power...just willingness to help people and a smile. In response to his resume...the offers started to come in. One from the store he works at now, (that he -felt- from day 1 that he should/would work at), and another high profile a.k.a. Fat Responsibility positon, working in the county office as acct. director. That postion came with benies up the yang and overwhelming/outstanding pay. However, it would have required him to devote no less than an extra 10 work hr.'s a week above what he does now, drive time of an additional 8 hr.'s a week, and sometimes in snowy conditions, and no lunches at home. Not to mention that work load would have likely felt tremendous, all the time. It was an easy quality of life issue for us. We've never regretted that choice.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah...Hunk didn't exactly get his *dream job* there at the grocery store. No, they wouldn't have that. He does a hold a positon where there is a good deal of responsibility...but it's not something he brings home with him or weighs on him.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoOOoooOh I bet G is gonna be over the moon with her Birthday goodie!! I hear what you're saying on both sides of this ish. I agree with your end decision, entirely. That is soooooo thoughtful of you two to consider how she's gonna wanna pack that contact list with all her friends #'s at the end of the school yr!! Sooooo Sweet of you guys to make this happen for her!! You two are such good/considerate parents.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wowzer, $25 on a pair of mens shoes is Great!! What a June!!
Yes, going at the new PC with a fresh brain, in order to give it what it wants is a very good plan!! So exciting to be so close to using the new goodie!!

I've sent a reply out to CT, regarding Max. Here it is...

"I’m sorry to hear that you two have had such a struggle over the past few days. Makes sense…seeing as he’s bored/restless & wants to hang out…and you’re sleep deprived for days on end. That does make for a stressful time.

Rob & I discussed taking Max on over here. As much as we both have always enjoyed cats & have always had at least a couple at a time during the years, we very consciously decided not to take any on, given that we have these 2dogs. I don’t see this as being the most ideal situation, and certainly not a 1st choice. But given that you’re threatening to dump Max off at the Humane Society…we can’t in good conscience decline."

So there it is. We will just make this work somehow.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You have been pinning things I LIKE!! That is such a neato idea to place the married name & date above the door!! I love that!!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you for your suggestions on tracking down a new home for Max. I will tuck that in the back of my noggin and if this whole sitch turns out that we've made a poor choice, in trying to make this work out over here...well then I'll explore those thoughts further. I really hope we can all just adjust to a new normal. I know people intergrate cats/dogs all the time & somehow everyone learns how to get along. I just have never been in the position myself.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok...I wanna stay up & watch this ID investigatey show, but I gotta go to bed. I feel your pain Loteage...with the wanting to stay up, cuzz ya wanna!!
Fine...goin' to search for sleeps & peace in the mind for a time. See ya tomorrow!!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yippee!! Happy Friday!! Goodmorning my hey-buds!!

So I was thinking about grabbin' the yard waste can and trottin' it to the out back...and messin' around with yankin' weeds & such. I'm on the fence about it...cause it's cold, the ground is wet & it's misting out there. I could either just buck up & do it...or focus on some indoor action...like maybe cleaning the windows & washing out our large humidifier. It all needs doing. So eenie-meenie-miney-moe!!

Today marks 2 months on raw green and 24.5 blocks of butter down. The toughest part, aside from the 1st few days, has been the last 2 days...because of Hunky's Mexi-Dip in there. Coveting!! Tasted it...a couple times. And want more!! I need to work my mind over a bit & quit entertaining the notion.

What are y'allz up to today?!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #52
Blabbermouth!!!

Yeah for long weekends coming up! I totally can't wait to sleep in!

Happy 2 month anniversary!!!! Just awesome! I can't wait for you to go to your Dr. again....they are gonna flip out!

I thought you would like those pinteresty things! I was gonna just put them on your board but figured you would see them anyway! Hey that reminds me...you know you can change the settings so you don't get emails when people post! That gets old fast!

So did CT respond? I sure hope it all gets worked out! I think its going to be hard on all the critters for a bit. Max will be confused about why he can't go home ( across the street) and the pups will be rightly jealous for a bit, but they will all work it out eventually! Jack and Buddy are just fine now, only took a few days. I have never integrated cats with dogs since I am allergic to cats. Maybe pick the brains of the PG and see if there is any words of wisdom? Although anymore I even find the PG snarky I def dont go to the ML at all anymore! Snark fest!

The boss lady's ex-DH works for the cell phone place. He lives here at the apts. So he picked up both our phones to make the switch and I will run over after work to get the new ones. She is going to be totally excited! Which then makes me happy but ...well you know. I am still just over the whole thing. Its so silly. Even A's class probably only has a handful without and they are only 8! On the flip side of that a whole lot of kids are from split families so I can see a need/want for one in that case, or for daycare situations.

The more I think about ML and the new job the more I sure hope he gets it. Our needs are met, our wants are few, and it sure would make everyone less stressed. The position is open for applicants until the 1st and then it would probably be a couple of weeks before interviews start. I can tell you right now when the interviews will be. They will most certainly fall on the days we are in Chicago ghost hunting! The last time he was promoted we had rented a cabin for the week a couple of hours north of here and he had to drive back home twice and to interviews. Only problem is Chicago is like 6 hrs away and we won't have a vehicle. We are taking the train so no coming home early.

FYI- I vote inside work if its wet and misty out!

Hey did you invite your peeps over for BBQ yet???

OH STAY out of the dip....
Old 05-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey-Hey-Hey!!

Yes for the Yays on sleeping in tomorrow!! Fully agreed!! Want it!!

Also agree on the anticipation of the next Doc check!! That'll be fun!! Well, as fun goes with those sorta things. I'm considering making this next appt. with this Endo Doc, my last. I've been with him for 2 years now...and feel that I may be better served by a Naturopathic Doc instead...so I'm planning to visit one, at the beginning of the year...and if he's wonderful...or any shade of that...then I'll just switch on over.

No, I didn't know about changing the settings for Pinterest. Hadn't thought about it. Of course I only have 2 followers...so it's not a biggie. I don't think I knew that I could post stuff onto another persons page though either!! You so smart!!

That seems real nice of the boss ladys ex-fellow to help put this new phone sitch together for ya!! Are he & the boss lady still cordial with one another, or is it tense? Guess they might run into each other from time to time if he lives where she works.
So excited for G to get her fun Birthday goodie!! She's just gonna be stokered, huh?! Will that be tough at all for A...or does this sorta thing not mess with her?

Oh boy...that does seem kinda likely that ML would get called in for an interview during the Chicago trip!! NOOOOOO!! I sure hope it doesn't go down like that!! Is this the sort of postion that you think he may be able to come by easily in the future, if it doesn't come together this time...or is it a rare deal?

The Max sitch is on hold for a few days. CT is trying to find out if a gal friends adult daughter may be interested in having him go live with her on her ranch. She has young kids that would be lots of fun for him. He adores little ones. It could be a good match!! They're all livin' it up for the big weekend...so maybe by midweek or so she'll know something more.

Thank you for you vote for the indoor works today!! That was exactly what I did!!

I did put the sample spoon down, from the dippy, after the scolding I received.

Nope, didn't invite the buds over for Q'ing, and am mostly glad for it. I am looking forward to catching up with them, soon, but it's lookin' like it's gonna be a rainy weekend. I'm looking forward to just laying low this weekend.

Hunky & I bailed out as soon as he returned home & checked out all the thrift shops. We hit the market for a handful of goods, and on our way home, tried to rescue a pup that was runnin' around loose, near heavy duty traffic. He was having no part of us though & bolted the opposite direction. We're calling it win though...as went running off away from traffic.

So what's goin' on around here?!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh boy I am crashing! Not much caffeine today I guess Good thing I can sleep in tomorrow!

Well ML can't hold out! LOL We gave her the phone tonight. She is so funny! She is an interesting personality. She is totally excited but we will get it in bits over time, she doesn't show bursts of emotion like A and I do. She was like on emo overload and just giggled and then stuck her nose in it and just started playing with it. We all got the same phone so she would get excited and be like oh look at...blah blah.. All in all there is a very happy girl in the Loty house today! And yup, the boss lady and the ex get along better now for the most part. He is a good guy, but they went through some tough times and just didn't come out of it in the end.

Oh that would be ideal for little Max!!!! I sure hope that works out! I was thinking maybe she would change her mind but looks like she is not going to!

Oh I don't think you can post on other peoples pinterest boards, I meant on your board on my board... Ha thats not confusing at all is it!?

So any luck at the thrift shops?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and about the job. It is a new thing and there is only 2 positions in the whole state of MI and only 1 of them would be feasible for him. So pretty slim chances but he is going to try. I am not even sure if he knows what the requirements were and if he meets them?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

Uhg....I have to go to bed! My head is bobbing sitting here!

good night all!

See you tomorrow!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, poor tired Loteage!! Yes, go get your extended snooze on & enjoy it!!
I hear ya on the -not enough coffees for the day- ish!! It's early enough here that we're trying to make up for it a little right now. Hunkage just made us a fresh pot.
Nope, didn't find anything at the thrifts, but did hone in on supplies I was in need/want of for more jewelry makings. I usually make matching sets of bracelets and earrings...but now I'm gonna move on to adding necklaces to them!! OoOoOOooh, pretty!!
So that's what I'm working on this evening...while Hunky scans in some of his 1st day stamp cover stuff.
HAPPY early BIRTHDAY to G!! That's Great that y'all have the same style phone. So if she should run in to any troubles...it'll be easy-peasy to solve!!
That makes sense that a person couldn't post stuff on anothers Pinterest site. No tellin' what could end up on there!!

What are the Saturday plans?!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Sleepy's!!

Did everyone get their manditory extra sleeps in this morning?? We did!! Just got up about 45 ago...and havin' breaky now. The sun is shining so hardcore already this morning...so, change O' plans!! We're gonna play -mechanic- today & work on readi-ing the pick-up truck for the next car show comin' up. Annnnd BBQ!! We may invite our neighbor budz over. The fellow is a real -old cars/muscle cars- freak, like us & fun to visit with. The girlfriend/fiance is a good-down to earth girl. So, we'll see if they're free for eats later.

What are you guys up to today?!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #59
Blabbermouth!!!

Good for you guys!

I slept in until

Poor ML he has to be up and at em at 3:30 so I had to sleep for him too!

Gonna get to starting the day. On the to do list is bedroom, spruce up the rest of the house, I have some work in the garage to do, and I think I will cook up something great for dinner-just not sure what yet?

Why did I think you sold that truck? You better show me a pic of it cause I don't remember what it looks like.

Oh fun having the neighbors over! I worry about you eating though. Are you just going to slice up the steak and put a few strips on a salad? I just am envisioning the two of you doubled over in pain from the shock of such a different meal than what you have been having if you just go for it and have a whole steak! But totally grill it up and have the buds over!

Last edited by lotus33; 05-25-2013 at 09:10 AM..
Old 05-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #60
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey go to my friends and follow G.

She is a pinterest queen! LOL Finds some funny stuff...some inappropriate though We had to have a little chat about that. Can't stop her from seeing it but don't repin!
Closed Thread