Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 AM   #541
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Well Missy Miss...Welcome to the heart tuggin'-relateable stories!! They are so darned inspiring!! So one that I'd imagine you'd enjoy very much is the one with a gal named Jami. Boy oh boy does she have a story!! Such a beautiful unfolding of a person really coming into their own.
Yes, there's plenty to think on!! We can totally use these stories to help keep us motivated!! Let's do it!!
Now get to bed!! Let's make an effort to move closer to our goals tomorrow!!
Oh thanks welcome committee!!! <<<<<confession...I totally drew blank on how to spell that word, like I had never ever seen it before. LOL I originally spelled it comity. Just couldn't even wrap my brain around it Good golly.....maybe I should have gone back to bed!!

Anyways...I will watch that one tonight per your suggestions!

And yes! I will use these as motivation!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #542
Blabbermouth!!!

HA! I didn't make the cut outside! Its not that hot but humid again! I trimmed the dead roses off and then trimmed up 2 shrubs and called it a day! The weeds live another day! Congrats to you weeds...you win this battle!

Alright onto sparkling ...jeeze I may be done earlier than I thought!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:01 AM   #543
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
OH boy ...I totally have goose bumps over your vision about A being involved in a car wreck. I'm so Glad that you take this sort of thing as serious as you do. And I hope that you will shake off any guilt related to the decisions that you make surrounding this possible -preview of coming attractions-. Seriously...who cares if this was prompted by the unsettled feeling about the DB. Maybe. That totally doesn't matter. It could be that you were given this piece of insight in order to prevent a horrible tragedy. Up against that...who cares. I've never met another person who also had -visions-, except CT. But she doesn't get them as clearly or as frequently as I do. It would be so fascinating to share our stories together!! I get the hits on medical-illnesses of other folks too!! And yes, I do remember about your pup drowning vision!! I totally know!! Isn't that just something crazy?! Do either of the Little's have visions?
I'm so Glad that you trust & go with your gut on these things!!

What?! 4 HOURS at the dentist?! NO!! How awful!! I bet you're reading the ML sitch right & somebody is gonna come home with a back logged agenda, that needs attention *RIGHT NOW*!! Yikes...good thing you were able to snag a bit of solid rests this morning!! You may be in high need of it today!!
I think you handled the muggy-humid yard sitch just right...in allowing the weeds to run free & wild for another day!! Probably helps make your neighbor folk (like the Hunk & I)...feel a little less heatheny about their own yards. And, at least you helped out a couple shrubs & the rose bush. I'm sure they look much better for it too!!
I'm thinking about spreading some weed killer stuff called Casron <--sp?, out in the rock beds and along side the house. It's supposed to prevent regrowth for 6mo's to a year I think. I don't think I believe it.

Oh comity!! Funny!! That sorta thing happens here all the time too!! I think it's funny when it's not caught!! As you know!! A friend & I who used to exchange hand written letters all the time, when we lived in different states, vowed to NOT correct our notes to one another...even when we'd made blatent errors...cause it just cracked us up. I'm still just as easily entertained these days!!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #544
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

THESE NOTES HAD TO BE SEPERATED, AS THEY'RE SO HEAVILY POPULATED WITH EMO'S!! <---YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!

So, in the interest of avoiding CT's likely petition (early morn. phone call), to suggest that ((we)) take the kids for a needed/wanted walk this morning...I bailed outta here early with them, just like yesterday morn., and went the opposite direction from her homestead. Sneaky--->...but gotta preserve what sanity is left & I haven't made it through more than just the 1st. few pages of me book!! She's already sent an email & called, trying to line me up for an outting today, and another follow up trip to the next town over...within the next couple days. I don't wanna!! I'm not passed being ticked off from our last visit!! I think it would be a really bad idea to stack visits on top of that...especially during a time when Tom is really jacking me around, in all ways. NO.
The kids & I clocked 1.8 miles...most of that on a country road. So I don't feel one ounce of guilt regarding saying NOOOOO to another walk!! Nope, none!!

I need to get in the rainbox & pull the pretties together, dole out lunches, chore, and be ready to bail outta here when the Hunk returns from the works. We'll be heading out to Wally & the library.
I wanna catch another EWS=Extreme Weightloss Show this eve. as well!! Dontcha think that Chris Powell is just a peach?! Doesn't he favor ML a bit...in the looks?? I've only seen that one piccy of ML, that you shared from like the college catalog that he was featured in...but that's how I picture him. Is that close?!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #545
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, I wanted to show this to you!! What a neat idea for piccy's, showing the aged folk looking into a mirror that reflects the younger version of them. The last photo, showing the younger versioned nurse looking at the older version feels kinda somber to me. But very interesting!!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #546
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, I wanted to show this to you!! What a neat idea for piccy's, showing the aged folk looking into a mirror that reflects the younger version of them. The last photo, showing the younger versioned nurse looking at the older version feels kinda somber to me. But very interesting!!

Reflections: Portraits of the Elderly as They Once Were | Fstoppers
Old 07-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #547
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo~Yo...so change O' plannage!! I did indeed begin the process for gettin' ready for the day...but did not bother with the pretties. That's for cool people that aren't going steady in a reoccuring...aka--->recurring, abusive relationship with Tom.

*Here is all a person needs to know about this occurrence of using "reoccurring", when apparently the red penned spell checker wants ya to use "recurring". Whatever!! Did you already know this??

About reoccurring vs recurring
Drop one 'c' and the 'o' when the event occurs and then occurs again. Don't write reoccurring, for that's not a word at all. Instead, drop one 'c' and the 'o' and write recurring. When your boss says to you, " Make sure this mistake doesn't reoccur," tell her, "You meant recur, did you not?"

Your welcome!!

So anyway...after I didn't find pretty , I chored out, tidied up the back deck & reorganized the patio furnitures, made partially loaded BLT salads for eats, and prepared Hunkies list for his solo shopping adventure.
I've got some calls out to the insurance folk. The med bills are rollin' in from that recent ER visit. Won't be any problem reaching that 6 grand deductable for him!! I'm not sure what the total will be...but we're passed that!!
I reckon that I can feel alright about takin' me manipulator book & holding up in the boudoir for awhile. Plus, I'm studying!!

Oh yeah...I guess I kinda already fell off the EWS motivation wagon this afternoon!! I hooked us each up with big ole bowls of the lunchie...and then rather than putting the leftover eats away...that were easily a whole extra hungry mans/persons worth...I chowed that too!! Yes I did!!
I wasn't even kinda hungry!! I just liked it!!
Old 07-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #548
Blabbermouth!!!

So much good stuff going on around here! I can't chat just yet. Just say down for a minute and then will be getting ML ready for man~date

Be back in a bit!
Old 07-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #549
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay!! I will "just -say- down for a minute"...even if it makes no sense and I look lame doing it!! See how much fun can be had!!

Got me nappy in & on to the read-ee McReadings...while saying down.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-18-2013 at 04:41 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #550
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Okay!! I will "just -say- down for a minute"...even if it makes no sense and I look lame doing it!! See how much fun can be had!!

I read that like 3 times and thought you finally stumped me! I can't figure out what you were saying..clearly you have gone mad.

Oh then I realized you were quoting me....argh!

Anyway...I say down long enough and now I'm baaaack! Ready for some chitty chat and watch some inspirational junk
Old 07-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #551
Blabbermouth!!!

So poor ML... he has so much pain. 7 yup 7 shots! His whole face was gone! I thought they were doing the crown today or cap or whatever it was he is getting. But nope it was just the prep work! He had to get all the bad drilled out and maybe a root canal.. heck I don't know He ended up getting back about 11 and is pitiful...as they all are when injured. Bonus for me though...he was too hurted to work so we just had a piddle around day and no big project. Well I did shave Jacky down so that was a bit of a job! Poor little fella, I didn't notice he had a mat by his bum and when I cut it off there was sore under it. He has a little red sore spot about the size of a quarter by the base of his tail/bum Weird cause his hair wasn't that long, I dont know how he managed it!

Uhg... oh the med bills that will start pouring in! Not a fan but what do ya do?? Just chip away at em! We have some bills I should probably open....or maybe not so I can pretend they don't exist for a bit longer you have a 6 G deductible PER person???? Holy smokes!!! Thats outrageous! It really is! I just don't get this health care biz! Its nuts!!!! And so many peoples credit is ruined from the hosp bills. I think they should have a whole separate way of documenting those bills and not ding peoples credit so bad because of medical problems!!!

You know I never look into weed control type things like that. I did see on pinterest about using baking soda to alter the PH so much that the weeks wont grow. I sprinkled a little on the rock path, I will see if it works!

Oh I those pics!!! How amazing I love them! What a cool thing to have!

I better check my emo usage.....BRB
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #552
Blabbermouth!!!

Excellent work on the walking!!! Don't forget to log it! One of these days we will meet up in the middle somewhere! So does CT walk normally or does she just do that because its something you have started doing and wants to ruin it for you! Why is she so gun ho all the sudden?? I am just amazed by the CT actions. She has to feel the tension and yet doesn't even faze her a bit. So strange! Well pass on any fun tips you find while getting your *study* on You know I can use them for somebody!

recurring vs reoccurring

So total improper and made up sentence would be to say ~ The welcome comity has a reoccurring monthly meeting. Looks good to me! I think spell check is making me stupid! I don't need to know how to spell anymore, but I have begun making up words!

Oh and psst....can we jump on the wagon tomorrow??? I was good all day, but just made the kiddos some brownies and I really want one! Ok thanks! I knew you would understand! Your a good pal!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #553
Blabbermouth!!!

~

Quote:

I must be giddy about the brownies or something...I keep giggling over picturing you standing in your living room repeating ~down~ for a whole minute
Old 07-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #554
Blabbermouth!!!

so true!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #555
Blabbermouth!!!

Well A was totally mad at me as was SIL, but don't care. Not one bit. They can think I am nuts but everyone is alive and well. Actually A says to me...was it a bad accident?? She would have gone if it was just going to be a little wreck OH A!!

Actually the guy ML is out on man~date with is one of my strong ones. The first time I ever met him as soon as he left our house I told ML to tell him to go to the Dr. I said I don't know what is wrong with him but he is terrible sick. ML thought I was nuts. He didn't look sick, didn't act sick, but every time I was around him is was just so strong that something was really really wrong with him. ML never would tell him, he thought I was crazy. Two years later the guy went for a physical and said he wasn't feeling great and his BS is awful! He was diabetic. Must have met him close to when it started. Since then he has lost a ton of wieght, he can't keep it on. They can't get his meds right. He is pale and sickly looking now

So yup, I go with it now! There are other ones too, for another day
Old 07-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #556
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Down-Down-Down ...so funny, it's been fully cracking me up too!! I've been picturing the Hunk's reaction & the kids wondering what the heck is up & which one of them it's being indirectly directed towards!! Love it!! And how funny that there was some slight speculation that *I* had gone mad!! Awesomeness!!

Ahhhh, I do forget to log me miles...all the time!! I'll have to give it a bit of thought & throw a blown out # on the siggy line. Yepp, one of these days we will make it to our meet up -meet & greet-!!

As for CT & the walks...she genuinely does wanna bust out the walks for weight control. She's always been fairly consistant about that. MUCH moreso than I. And she also knows the kids need/want to get their walk on too. So I think that's where that part comes from. The other aspect, of her just being such an incredibly insensitive, selfish, self serving JERK...well I don't think she sees that about herself. Really. We don't have blow out arguements about her behavior or unreasonable requests, so it's possible that she throws out her rediculousness to me & doesn't see a thing wrong with it. Meanwhile...I'm left lamenting over her garbage for sometimes days, and she's onto something else...likely the next big unraveling for me.
The thing is that her maniplations come across in subtle ways, and I don't always recognize that they are what they are, until I have time to reflect on our conversation. As an example...when we went out on our last venture, a week or so ago, she had me running behind to my appt., because she HAD to purchase this wooden outdoor swing, for her yard, at a store we'd stopped at. Not a biggie...if we rushed we could make this happen. We did it, but the chair swing had to be partially disassembled in order to fit into the back of my explorer. Two employee fellows were happy to do that for us. After we get going again, onto the rest of our stops...she mentions 4 different times, while giggling..."Oh Rob doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. This is gonna take a bit to put back together tonight". I thought that was pretty presumptuous to think that after Rob has worked all day, that he's gonna be put to work on her chair project. So I say something to the effect of that doesn't look like a big project to put back together & I think we could do it ourselves. She acted as though I'd never suggested that clever idea...and went on to repeat her original statement, following it up with some stupidness about there not being any written directions to put it back together. Fast forward to us driving into her driveway. I dump her out, and tell her that we need to unload her project onto her deck, and that her & I can look to put it together maybe the following day....as I'm really tired from our running the whole afternoon at that point. She protests about my notion that we'd put it together, rather than Rob...who knows how to put it together. I tell her again that her & I can do this and we'll look at it with fresh brains the next day. Seems kinda settled to me. Nope. She comes over the next afternoon, while Rob is here, and tells us that she's decided that she's going to hire somebody off of Craigslist to put in the little gate that she's talked about wanting on her front deck, and have him put together the swing chair. Sounds benign enough, doesn't it? It's not. The gate project is something her & Rob decided that he would do for her, once -she- made the 1st move & purchased the gate from the store. He would even retrieve the gate after she made the purchase. This comment of hers was made entirely to prompt a "No, no...Rob can/will do that...you don't need to bring some stranger off of craigslist in to get those things done...he'd be happy to do these things for you, And in a hurry too!!" Seriously...that's what that whole thing was for. Instead, that statement was met with "Oh, cool". The next day she left out for her short trip. I can tell you with 100% certainty, she expected to return home to that swing swaying in the wind, fully assembled, in her yard, and a promise that her gate is at the top of the priority list. Guarantee it. Instead...the chair is still in pieces right where we unloaded it and there will be no further mention of any help with that gate.

BRB
Old 07-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #557
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So I get that this seems pretty minor...however this is stacked on incident upon incident. This one happened to be right on the heels of her & her stupid needs for me to -service- her gps. Keep in mind that we don't have one ourselves, because we don't want the hassle of it, at all. But, because she doesn't want to read her manual, at all...and our computers are far more capable than hers, to download the support ware...I am doing all her upgrades of maps & whatnot on mine. Therefore, because she doesn't take it upon herself to understand her equipment, she constantly complains that the thing doesn't work right & needs more updating. It's just unreal. The level of dependency is just out of control. I would do anything for her...and I mostly feel that I do. However...I tend to feel a little resentful when I recognize that she's not only leaning too hard this direction, just out of pure laziness, but also trying to -work- me over with underhandedness. It's just very frustrating!!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #558
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh....I feel like water works are in my future! Just started Jami's journey

Oh yes, that is totally calculated from the CT! How does this not cause a rift between you and Rob?? I can't say for sure because ML and MCT don't speak but I would think he being wiling to jump through hoops at her crazy whims would grind on me after awhile! Although I guess that is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?? I tend to get sucked into doing things for my MIL that are none of my concern too! I am just the only one around to do it.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #559
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
So I get that this seems pretty minor...however this is stacked on incident upon incident. This one happened to be right on the heels of her & her stupid needs for me to -service- her gps. Keep in mind that we don't have one ourselves, because we don't want the hassle of it, at all. But, because she doesn't want to read her manual, at all...and our computers are far more capable than hers, to download the support ware...I am doing all her upgrades of maps & whatnot on mine. Therefore, because she doesn't take it upon herself to understand her equipment, she constantly complains that the thing doesn't work right & needs more updating. It's just unreal. The level of dependency is just out of control. I would do anything for her...and I mostly feel that I do. However...I tend to feel a little resentful when I recognize that she's not only leaning too hard this direction, just out of pure laziness, but also trying to -work- me over with underhandedness. It's just very frustrating!!

Nope not minor at all! I totally get it! Only you have the decency to remain civil! I get a little nasty and mean to MIL when she gets on like that.

It the proverbial straw that broke the camels back right. None of these things in an isolated incident are enough to get in a twist about, but, add up a series of them and now you have something! They peck you to death instead of big big drama its a constant battering of little things!

I totally get it!
Old 07-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #560
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG...I am watching and remembered your comment earlier about ML and the little Powell fella looking alike.

You know they are similar, scruffy, short hair, blue eyes, ML used to be built like that...he is a little less toned now. However they are as opposite as can be in the personality dept! I actually thought this boy wasn't into girls until I googled him and saw his beautiful wife and kids. ML is not so *cheerleadery* So I never saw it till you said it. But I see it now, its not too far off.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #561
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh poor ML and Jackie!! It's so scary having to go to the dentist in the 1st place...but then for it to be soooooo painful and invassive!! And Jackie baby, poor thing. Wonder what he'd tell ya if he was gonna say what happened? I guess the good thing is that air will now be able to get to his owie area & hopefully it'll heal quicker than it would have. Plus now you can keep an eye on it.

Yes, Hunks deduct is $6 g's all on his own. Mine is only $750, as I'm on a whole diff program, because of the diabetes and related needs of the dope.
We never expected him to have to tap into that, as we always just cash out his little med appt.'s, but what do you do. I didn't -feel- like there was a med problem with him & all of his symptoms...but he was scared, and nothing short of running those tests were going to comfort him/bring him peace. So...I say whatever. It's just cash.

I want the brownies!! Yepp, you know me well & knew that I'd give ya the pass!!

No rifting between Rob & I over much of anything...especially over my outrageous folks. We're Thankfully on the same page, with most things. We're happy to -do- for either of them, when we can/how we can. However, they tend to get wiley with pressing us to do stuff that neither of them, for various reasons...has any bizz asking from us. Always taking a mile, when they can get away with it!!

Oh boy, that's really something about -knowing- that ML's buddy was seriously illin'. I'd have to wonder...if he's still having this issue with being underweight...that signals to me that his bs#'s are continously running high.

Yeah, Jami's story is heavy...but also sooooo inspiring!! She really sets her mind to making a change!!
Old 07-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #562
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So funny!! Your description of ML not being so cheeleady really paints me a picture of what he's like!! Or not like!!
I only recently found out that C. Powell was married. Seems that she's as into fitness as he is. I didn't realize that they had kiddo's. I'd sure have never guessed that by the wife's shape!! Can-not-relate!!

It really lightens my rage factor when I share with you how CT ticks me off!! Thank you for being such a Great listen-ee!! It's helpful to bounce the -crazy- off of another & find that it really is as crazy as it seems it is!! Go getcher-self another brownie!! You done good work here today!! Send me a bill.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #563
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh well I think we were cut from the same cloth so I just understand! You can just talk to me whenever you want I will always be able to relate! But....I will take a brownie since your giving the ok!

Yes, the man~date fellow was pretty large prior to the diabetes. This was about 5 years ago I suppose that I said he was sick. Its been like 3 since being diagnosed. He tried diet control for a bit, but was just getting worse. Then about a year ago the weight started just falling off. He wouldn't go back to the Dr. just thought he needed to eat more but the more he ate the more he lost He finally went back and get put on some sort of meds, they are just having a hard time figuring out the magic formula for him ya know.

My goodness this poor girl is giving herself anorexia isnt she???
Old 07-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #564
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yepp, for a short time she does dip into that arena of -too tight/obsessive control- over each aspect of losing, but she gets the hang of it!!

Yeah, that makes sense about the buddy losing more & more weight, the more he chowed. That's what happens when the bs #'s get tooooo high, and then the more you eat the more the body dumps out the excess sugar out of the body, making the person chronically thirsty, having to go potty often, until the body goes into diabtetic keto acidosis...where the blood literally turns so acidic that the organs shut down on ya, or coma strikes. If that fellow values his life, or quality of his life that remains...he's gonna need to get control over those #'s. Well, that's my take.
Remember when I totally stopped all of the insulin, and my #'s rose up into 400's, and yet I was dropping pounds fast? I reckon that's the same sitch here. The body will only allow that for so long though.

Totally cut from the same crazy cloth!!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #565
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We're gonna make it an early night. We bees tired.
Gonna go get some light reading in & snooze!!

Chatty McChatster on the tomarra!!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #566
Blabbermouth!!!

Yea Jami!!!!!

Oh and WalMart

Ok..catch ya tomorrow! Well....you know I wont be able to chat too much with the Kaka's I think they have plans on Sat though. Dunno, but I think I am getting suckered into dog sitting their little brat dog We shall see!

Catch ya tomorrow....I am over and out too!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #567
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Totally Yay Jami!! So, when we work hard on our goaly goals....we be -Jamin'-!! Get it...kinda like Jami?! Ha!! Ha!!
Well, let it be known that I did get me Jami on today!! Broke outta here before that phone could get ringin' and we did 1.6 miles. Wouldn't you know that within 5 min's of gettin' back here...that phone did it end up ringin', with a CT on the other end....wantin' to know if we wanted to go get our walk on. No, as a matter of fact we just returned. Well I told her that KiKi was still rarin' to go, and she could take her along if she wanted...but the boy was too tired. So, she came over, they walked for about a half hour, and then returned. Seemed like she wanted to -visit-. I wasn't havin' any of that...so I just kept busy cleaning in the kitchy. I'm still not far enough into my helper book, to wanna have real conversations.

Today could be all kinds of fun out & about, once Hunky comes home for the day. OR, we may decide it's too warm, as it's lookin' to be mid 90's...and hang in here at the homestead, w/air conditioning and pool time. If we do go out, there's a little monthly festival type thing in town we may hit...Sonic of course to hang with our old chaps & get burgered, and a quick library hit.

I hope you have a Fun visit with the KaKa's over the weekend!! I'm gonna misssssss you!! Check in when ya can!!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #568
Blabbermouth!!!

Argh...I am freakin out. G is at her friends on the water now. They are going tubing but I am just super freaked cause a storm is supposed to blow in. These parents aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack either! They better get off the water if the storm rolls in!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #569
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh NO!! Can you reach G on her cell & tell her about this storm coming in & ask her to mention/remind the parents that she's not to be out there in that? That's so Hard!! Your nerves must just be frying right now.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #570
Blabbermouth!!!

Midland, MI Interactive Weather Radar Map - AccuWeather.com

not sure if you can see, they are the tail end of a bigger storm but still intense. She is on the little lake just west of Midland, if you zoom in you will see it.

Her cell has no reception there. Stupid little po dunk town has no towers