Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #481
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Well if I was on my own for breakfast....so were you!!! Ha! I had corn flakes and blueberries. At least yours sounds good!

Oh I forgot your not a fan of the sports. I am not really either. I do like baseball but I think I mostly go for Lou! Well and the fun of the park I guess....maybe for the homemade potato chips ....maybe

Hmph....never thought of the logistics of the *wheres* one would purchase termites Just in my head I saw it going down all Loony Toons style.....munch munch munch Ct right on out of town!

Well I painted as much as I care to for now..its getting hot and I don't wanna anymore! Actually have to run to the store. Need some din din supplies and a couple new rafts! We had some cheapy ones and they are losing so much air its no fun anymore! ML is due to be home in about an hour and we have a napping in the pool date so I need to go get something to nap on! This is urgent business!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #482
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh shoot ...one more thing before I go.

You should go full on Golden Girls and call it the Lanai! Veranda is so stuffy and southern! Your more fun and cooky!
Old 07-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
You've caused a riff now!! I suggested to the Hunk that you weren't at all pleased with our referring to the back deck patio area as the veranda, and instead gave good reasons why it should be lanai. Oh boy...that wasn't received well, at all. He said lanai...no...and it''s not veranda...it's veraaaaaaanda....and not even veranduh....veraaaaaaanda. I told him that sounds even more stuffy than just plain ole veranda. He said "well then it's the wooden deck with the plastic cover over it". Now there is just a whole lot of discord and unrest!!

I will trade you the gourmet breakie for the fancy cereal & berries!! My gosh!! That sounds SOOOO Good!! I haven't had such a thing in years!! Maybe even a decade or more!! Do you ever slice up bananas into your corn flakes?! FAVE!!

Homemade potato chips?!?! I've never heard of such a thing!! So do they season them with great salts/seasonings? Do you have something like that with a side of ranch dressing? Wow...I think I could become a baseball fan in a real hurry over something like that too!!

The scheduled nap~float sounds Wonderful!! One of our floaters has a baby-tiny leak as well. We're gonna look to try to do a patch job on it.
What are you planning for din eats?? We're gonna Q up some bison burgers and turn them into burger salad, and have sides of cauli~salad.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-13-2013 at 01:16 PM..
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #484
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hmmm...still thinkin' on the cereal~lustage. Have you ever tried "Cracklin' Oat Bran'?! It looks like dog food, to me....but oh my gosh!! What I wouldn't do for a few bowls of that goodness!! And, it's great even just to pop without any milk. I WANIT!!

So the Hunk has messed around a bit with the autos, ran a couple errands in town & has came back home totin' a headache. This may be the end of the line for any plans to do yardage work today. I gave him some dope & he's just gettin' some lounge on, as he considers starting up a stamp club in our area.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #485
Blabbermouth!!!

OK well if he is going to get his knickers in a twist and go full on trailer park and call it the wooden deck with the plastic cover then keep veraaaaanda! Please!!!

Oh yeah I have had cracklin oat bran! It was one of MTC faves! I haven't had it in years! Maybe I should try a box again OK, your going to think I am weird but....I have a hard time eating banana. People that make weird noise whilst eating is a big big pet peave of mine. I used to work with a lady who was always always noshing a banana with her mouth open and stand like 6 inches from me. She was very mentally slow but could clean so she was a fine worker but I didn't want to hurt her feelings and say anything because she just wouldnt understand. Anyway...I can't eat banana much now. I try it every so often and sometimes I am fine and sometime...my PTBS (post traumantic banana syndrome) flares right up! So no, its not a regular on my cereal!

ML just headed off to the store, I guess since we are painting the fnece we might as well just go on and build a new gate. Oh ML!!!!! I might start drug*ing him on his days off!
Old 07-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #486
Blabbermouth!!!

A stamp club hey??? Well aren't you a happy camper! Thats a serious senior citizen hobby! Trains and stamps! Oldee!

Actually he better get on that! The way the post keeps dwindling there won't be much to collect! Most people have no idea how to fill in a check anymore, I am sure we arent too far away from not knowing what a stamp is!

BTW....I will rewrite my lost PM later tonight ....ticks me right off it does!
Old 07-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #487
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh no the potato chips are just salted but with homemade french onion dip Sweet baby Jesus they are good!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #488
Blabbermouth!!!

you will just not believe what I just did. We are watching a movie and naturally I thought....popcorn. I popped one bowl and then put more popcorn in and turned the air popper machine on. Then turned around and started getting butter ready. All of the sudden the dogs are going cuckoo. I look and who forgot to put a bowl under the popper? It was going everywhere so I grabbed the machine to move it to a clean space of counter and ran out of cord. It jerked an the lid fell off! So then popcorn was just shooting straight up in the air OH it was such an exciting 2 minutes!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #489
Blabbermouth!!!

IMAG0268[1].jpg

Well its hard to be mad at them when they are this cute I almost squished him! He is not even as tall as the grass! Must have lost his mama Cute or not...move along little fella!
Old 07-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #490
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh WHOA...those chippies sound sooooo right, kickin' it next to their french onion goodness!!

Yes, isn't that funny about the Fellows -mature- hobbies?! Can-not-relate...at all. But he really gets a kick outta both the stamps and trains...very much.

We had super loaded bison burger salads and grilled squash for din-eats, out on the veraaaaanda. And we floated!!
Did you find your replacement floaties & did you guys get to nap-float??
We never found the patch for my floatie...but it's just a small pin hole & still holds enough air to be worthy.

I understand very well how you could be so traumatized with the PTBananaS. You delicate little thing. I know it's tough...but I sure wish you'd consider just a few slices of the B in your corn flakes one of these days. And you can trust that there would be NO smish-smash open mouthed smacky noices comin' from the experience. WANIT!!

My oh my, ML doesn't know about just dabbling in projects, does he?! He just goes full bore on them!! I don't know if even druggin' someone with that kinda energy & zest could bring him down!! Well maybe if you slipped him some thc in his morning muffin?!

So I -should- bust out a mani~pedi this eve. However...I haven't been able to find the -wanna-. But, if I don't, then I'll continue to sport a fully jacked up sitch.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #491
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty you know how to have a Good time!! What a FUN time for your Pups!! I bet they just think you are the Greatest...providing them exciting entertainment & impromtu treats!! PARTY in Lotyville!!

Oh...I would like to snuggle that little baby!! He wants some room & board, IN the homestead!!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #492
Blabbermouth!!!

Not in my homestead! I will gladly ship his fluffy butt on over to you though!

It would seem that I have hit the wall so to speak. I must put meself to bed now! Tomorrow morning I am headed with a friend that has a membership to a cosco type place to see if I need one too. Hopefully this takes a long long time and I miss out on the ML projects for the day!

Nighty night!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #493
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'd reckon that you'll have no prob spending a good deal of time at a big costco/wharehouse type store!! Especially on a weekend...it could be very bizzee!!
I hope you guys have a fun/productive trip & that ML gets his tasks completed before he sees the whites of your eyes again!!

I'll see ya on the tomorrow!!
Thank you for sending me Mr. Baby Snuggs!!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #494
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think the butterfly dress is just darling!!
Also really digg the long get-up as well.

Mani~Pedi are done...but polish is another story...to be continued tomorrah!!

Really-really like the butterfly dress!! Ya know, for at home. It goes to just below the knee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butterflydress-8205.jpg (54.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Long MuMu.jpg (7.7 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-13-2013 at 10:43 PM..
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 AM   #495
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Sundee!!

<---CRANKY!! I'm wagin' a losing battle with an invite from Tom, to hang out soon. My nerves feel like they've been ran over by a cheese grater. And then there's the cramps that are startin' to come on.

The plan was to church it up this morning. One of us is already up & rarin' to go. Then there's the other one. What an unbalanced combo this is this morning.

What's going on around these parts today?!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #496
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
happy sunday all xox

natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #497
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good afternoon/eve!!

The day has not gone as planned, but ok anyway. I opted to just take some dope & take meself back to bed. I reckon I stayed there till nearly 1pm!! I never-ever do that...ever!!
Hunk stayed home too. I didn't know that...and just assumed that he ventured out to church it up on his own. Nope...he wrastled the mower over the front yardage, and then moved onto staining one of our benches that converts into a picnic table. I wolk up to the lovely scent of bacon. I read thru one of my mags, and then we chowed on loaded bacon cheese burger salads, again.
CT came over, packin' her passive aggressive manipulative ways...and even tried to invite herself over for a swim. Awwwe, poor thing. No one was is in any mood to buy the nonsense today. Shucks.
The kitchen is sparkling, the laundry is whirlin', and I'm considering gettin' around to the polishing of the pigs now.

What's going on around here?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-14-2013 at 04:53 PM..
Old 07-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #498
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Naty!! It's Good to see you!! How you bee?!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #499
Blabbermouth!!!

I am soooo tired!!! Guess who had only 1 itty bitty pop today and is now sporting a serious caffeine with drawl headache Think I am going to go to bed!

My gosh, I can't hardly believe you slept that long! Good for you, must have needed it! ML would NEVER have left me alone that long!!!! Good job Hunk!

OK, catch ya tomorrow!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #500
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Poor Loteage!! Yes, go onto bed & rest your noggin'. Did you get enough water in ya today? Or is this all caffeine related?

I've got half of the necessary polishing done. Will do the rest in just a bit....after the toes dry. We just came in from the pool to watch AFV.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #501
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeps!! Happy Mondee!!

It's a choring day!! And, also the day CT is scheduled to leave out. Oh I hope so!! My nerves are already so frazzled by Tom this time around, I just do not have one spare ounce of grace or mercy left for that women. No, and actually I just placed an order for a book to help me identify her attacks and nip 'em in the bud quicker...it's called "In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People". I totally -get- how that she can only get to me if I allow her to...but I've not yet developed a clear skill set as to avoid the sitchies in the 1st place. That's what I need to do!! I reckon this could end up being quite enjoyable to implement.

Who's doing what around here today?!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #502
Blabbermouth!!!

HI!

Just a quick check in! Having some lunch and then back to work!

Have a good day gals!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #503
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YO!!

So it seems that all of Tom's love was not enough...and I'm now packing a tender viddle pinch nerve in my lower back. Good grief!! So that's really hindered the action plan around here, quite a lot!!

Whatcha all up to?!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #504
Blabbermouth!!!

That S*O*B TOM!!!!!! Talk about a jerk! Go away!!!
Ooohohohhooh and a pinched nerve to boot??? Not a fan of this combo of irritants at all!!!

Speaking of going away.......has CT left the building or what? That would offer some relief!

It was HOT HOT HOT today!!! I just didn't even want to go outside at all! I just hoped nobody wanted to come an take a tour so I didn't have to go outside! Other than that no new news from the work front. I am off on Wed and Thurs this week. The boss lady had to go for a Dr. appt wed so I had to work Wed.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #505
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
been working my blog and doing different designs lol crafty..

how are all of you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00211.jpg (46.3 KB, 4 views)
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #506
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Tuesday morning to you all!

Oh its another hot one! Going to be in the mid 90's with 83% humidity....awesome! At least I am not at work in it today! I think the plan today is to go to the movies. ML has talked the kids into seeing the same movie we just went to again Thanks grandma! Talk about a total waste of money! Oh well. Oh and I noticed I wrote I was off Wed and Thur before not sure what I was thinking, its tues and thurs.

Other than that....lots of pool time! I suppose I should get some housy type work done as well And think about dinner so I can defrost something. Maybe a roast in the crock is what is needed today yea I think so with some BBQ sauce!

Shawna- I the purple dress too! I forgot to tell you that I bought some tube top type dresses a couple weeks ago when we were talking about them. I thought I would try a couple for around the house. I bought them without trying on though and they were huge! One was really cute, it was short in the front and long in the back and the skirt part was double layered. The other was a maxi dress, and when your a mini height....it doesn't work! I took them both back and didn't have time to shop for another. So that purple one is perfect for shorties like me!

Alright I better get my pretty on if I am going to make the movie at 11!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #507
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
been working my blog and doing different designs lol crafty..

how are all of you
you been bizzee!!!!

What is that your holding??
Old 07-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #508
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Howdy Duty Toozdee!!

<---A-Ccomplished today!! Yeah, for realz...CT is long gone, but I don't know that she won't be back as soon as even later today. NO!! Pleeease, I need more time!!
I had a brief visit with Max this morning , and then bailed on him...while he stayed indoors & chowed. I wanted to get back over here & tend to Loty's yardwork-fun, before the heat comes. It's settin' up to be 90 something this afternoon, with the likelyhood of rain/thunderstorms/lightening. What a wierd combo!! Anyhow, I was glad to bust out what I did before any neighborly folks woke up...as I look ick , at best.
Afterwards was all about pullin' the interior together, sprucin' the boudoir & kitchy, doing super duty on dusting and vac'ing, washing the recumbent down, and now it seems it's time to shift gears & give some thought to the Hunk's lunches. Afterwards, there is some hope of nailing down the mopping needs around this joint...afffffter the nappy!!

Wow!! So Loteage, you're looking to have some hot yuckiness today too!! Are you expecting any sky action, like thunder/lightening? I'm guessing we can't be swimmers during lightening?!

I wouldn't be a fan of laying out dough for an already seen flicky either!! Nope, wouldn't be thrilled over it. Wait...that was my thought before eyeing that even YOU are gonna have to sit thru this movie again!! Oh Good golly.

I would like to come over for BBQ slathered Roast today!!

Yeah, I totally think that purple dress is CUTE!! I threw the mag away, so that hopefully I won't continue to consider it. I would likely have had the very same luck as you, with the dress purchases that weren't tried on 1st. I never-ever have any luck with just grabbing something in my size.

Naty , I really like that color combo of your latest creation!! Neato!! Yeah, what is it?!

Alrighty...no time to get pretties on over here , so I'm just gonna dive into lunch makin', lookin' like a dirty sloth!!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #509
Blabbermouth!!!

NOOO!!! CT may be back that soon!!!! Is she close to 65???

Yes, I sat through it again too Its a cute movie but .... If she hadn't already promised the kids there would be nooo way! Stopped off some waaaayyy overdue books to the library that never got read, then headed to Wally World and I picked up another probable disaster I will snap a pic later. Again I did not try it on but its the shorted length like that purple one so I might have a fighting chance with this one!

Back home now. DUh Sometimes I say some super intelligent things! Anyway...going to hit the pool now and chore later. I should take notes from you and get my work done first so its not looming over head but I got the wannas now! Oh and yes we are scheduled for scattered severe thunderstorms I think is what I read. So I want to get my swim on now just in case one of those does blow through!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #510
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh dinner plans switched....crock BBQ roast will be tomorrow since I work! Smart hey??? Tonight I will grill up some chicken and zuchinni.