Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #451
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Ok, went and filled the mix into the bottle and sprayed the bathroom down....now we wait.

Oh and I did the kitchen sink with it too!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
I don't know what I've done!! You know as much as I do about it!! I was relieved that -my- photo wasn't blasted on the local news this evening...but also bummed, cause I really would like to know the scoop!! The police departments facebook page is brand new...as in I think they just went *live* today. So I feel kinda safe in that no one at all that knows me may have seen it...but if that photo hits the local TV channel!! I'm embarrassed just thinking about it!!

Yes, it does sound like you're getting dangerously close to gettin' that powder cleaned. Startin' to make furtive movements & all, and now you're well equipped with more knowledge on the do's & don'ts of the whole mess!! What a tiresome job that turned out to be!!

Yeah, I dunno what the deal is with the meister fellows today, but I agree, I'd have LOVED to see the one wrestling & cussin' his bike out!!
As for the strange stranger-folk inviting us to their wedding....ummmm??? Either they are really just over the top for the Hunk...understandable , or on a gift grab is all I can imagine!! In any case...that won't be happening. It's even too much of a reach for me to care to send a card. Although I do feel a tad badly about that.

Are you heading back into the workforce tomorrow? I'm soooo looking forward to your Boss fellow to come up on Monday & digg thru the incriminating evv on the -theivee gal-!! That's like soap opera action!!

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =
Old 07-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #453
Blabbermouth!!!

Don't be mad at me!!!!!

I have never liked floats of any sort! They just seem like a waste of ice cream!

Oh and I talked to the boss lady for a bit today on the phone. They were going to start the investigation on Monday but on they sent someone today! Started this morning! It has always been known that in the past she did a lot of bartering for her personal benefit. Like..~.yes you can have the 60,000 roof job IF you do my house for free.~ That sort of thing. Also fairly well known by the employees (not the big boss) that she has the guys go do fix it things at her house and pay them on the boss's dime. But this is big big big stealing! Its looking pretty bad. The went through the last 2 months and decided to come back tomorrow and look back the last 12 months. I would just think this will not end well! The boss lady is feeling very very bad about it. Guess who doesn't feel bad one bit??? Not I! No tolerance for thiefs and cheats one bit! No sir!

my goodness!!! You flooded your whole pool right over????? Oh what a mess!!! Then did the kids get into the mud?? That is a good idea about the little tent thing. We had to cut a bunch of trees down to get any sun at all so I only have sun on the pool from about 10-5 and then its shade. I do have to put on sunscreen until I have a bit of a tan or I will burn. I think I am ok now. We did finally get to use it for a bit this afternoon! The humidity actually is much better and there was sun for a good part of the day!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 07-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #454
Blabbermouth!!!

I had taken a pic of yard updates and here is the one of my firey nails I took the other day! Notice the shade everywhere in the back but just on the pool!

The yard really ticks me off! All the color has been eaten! Flippin Rabbits!!!! Just ticks me off! I got some new stuff today and put it down. Its dried blood. Supposed to scare them away!

This is my first pics from the new computer! Its so sad...I still can't find my way around this thing! So I am pretty stoked I found these!

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

Last edited by lotus33; 07-10-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah!! I just finished watching Secret Eaters season 2 eps 2. Soooo funny!! The couple being filmed just cracked me up!! Especially the clueless wife.

Tomorrow's fixin' to be a darn bizzee day!! After lunches, CT & I are planning to tear outta here, drop by the optomitrist office for a tweak of the lenses...plus she wants to look around, then hit the market for groceries. We'll drop the goods off back here at the house...and then bonsai out to the next town over. We have about a half dozen stores to hit, plus I have an anaconda appt. I'm already looking forward to coming home!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My goodness, your yardage is just soooo Awesome!! It looks so lush of hearty/thriving plants!! So *Better Homes & Gardens*!! Loving the pool deck area & those flowers too!! It looks like there are two homes in the one photo? One to the left and the other to the right? Do you have a guest (ShaWa) home on your property as well?!
Such Fun colors on your nail polishes!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yiker'z for that thieving boss gal!! But it sounds like it's about time!! You know what scripture says...-All things done in the dark will come into the light.- BAM, here it is!! I wonder why your boss lady is having such a tough time seeing this unfold. I'm with you...if it's being done...it's time to go down for it!! I'm thinking for as tough as a sitch this is gonna -feel- like to the big boss, for a time...look at all the potential revenue that can be felt once this is sorted out!!

HA!! You know it didn't even kinda occur to me to make sure the kids stayed inside, so as not to get into the flooded-muddy mess of a yard!! I guess we lucked out on that one!! Probably because it was really hot out there & they chose to hang in here with their Ma most of the day.

Do you find that you have to scoop leaves out of your pool, from your tree? Or is your pool covered all the time when you're not using it? We haven't bothered to put the cheapie little cover on ours, that it came with...yet. So that means that we have to skim a handful of buggies out before we use it each day. No biggie.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #458
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, someone forgot that for optimal cleaning one should wait 2 hrs. But....I just thought what the heck....its just dish soap and vinegar...I hoped right in and took my shower and scrubbed it down while in there! Its all sparkly!!! Very good combo! Thank you for the suggestions!!! I think it smells good too, G on the other hand.....was less than impressed! Oh well so sad! I squirted the inside of the toilet too, now I am I wonder if it will get full of bubbles when I go swish it???? I had another bright idea...what do you think about using it on your hair once in a while??

Oh ya know the boss lady isn't like us! She grew up with a normal Mom! She just thinks that there is going to be some grand explanation and it will all be ok, she just cant believe it. I on the other hand am like if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck, then it is a duck. And most of the time I expect the duck. I am surprised when people do good not the other way around!

Oh sweet girl!!! Yes that is my maids quarters....I have been hiding that little bit from you all along! Your probably seeing the addition. Thats the family room. The original house is the brick and the addition is the red. I will take some other pics tomorrow so you see.

Yes the pool is dirty all the time! Nope we are too lazy to use the cover! Look in that top pic, see the big pine right in front of the pool deck and then look behind, there are pines behind too! They drop needles and little piney thigys all day!

Last edited by lotus33; 07-10-2013 at 09:34 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #459
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhh yes, I almost forgot...the subject of anti-ing the floatage's. Well, I can't say that I'm real happy about this, as I feel like you are missing out on the crispy/icy little texuring that is created by the soda over the ice cream, but we'll get thru this.

Little known fact: I worked as an ice scream scooper girl for a verrry short time, at a little grocery store called Thrifty's, back when we still lived in California. I was only 15 at the time, and didn't keep the job because I missed the Hunk too much, while I was at work.
Chocolate Malted Crunch was probably one of the biggest sellers...and it was indeed SOOOO GOOD!! As was my all time favey of Choco Mint.

What's your fave?!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #460
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh this show is funny!

No, 11 potatoes is not wrong Mr. Paul!

Ice cream....oooh, well I like lots! Anything chocolate, pistachio, butter pecan, oooh spumoni is the cats arse!

Hey I forgot to ask, how is the baby powder working out? I got all stupid and bought a no name brand because I saved 20 cents rash! Only Johnsons can go on my delicates!!!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #461
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, I need more piccy of the homestead & yards!! Ok, so then I'm trying to understand who is on the left, in the Gray home. Is that where I'm stayin'??
You're such a smart eleck!! You & your maid service!!

I think that's a great idea to use the cleasing mix in the t-bowl AND on the hair, once in a while. However, if ya use any sort of hair coloring in your hair, I would wonder if that dawn soap might have a stripping effect on the color. Totally don't know on that...but it does seem like it would be great for a good cleanse of any product build up. Hmmmm...maybe I should give this a wonder.
That's pretty cool that you're able to do the cleaning while you got your clean on!! I wouldn't have been a fan of anything with even a hint of vinegar in it when I was G's age either. I get it. Sure am a fan these days though!!

Oh, I totally get what you're saying...that boss ladies perspect is waaaay diff than that of someone who was raised by an MCT or CT. Yepp...it would be. Well bless her heart...she's likely in for a real eye opener!!

Eye Yie Yie on the maintenance factor from a pine tree blowing into the pool!! Good grief, that does sound like a pain!! Do you feel like there's no longer a swim risk for Sunday out there? Did that scare her from braving around it?

I think I'll dump some of the magic cleanser into the master bowl & let it sit over night...and see how great it is tomorrow.

Supposedly I've gotta adhere to me bedtime...and I've still got a handful of musts to do before that can happen.

So, I bid you a fair well eve & will catch up with ya on the tomorrow!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #462
Blabbermouth!!!

I had paused it to come here and chit chat!

Just saw my little friend Mr. Paul had 16 potatoes!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

A quick run back thru to comment on these ultra urgent Q's!!

At some point I think Paul tallied 16!! My kinda guy!!

The cat's arse!! Kinda like the cat's meow...but heatheny'er, in a Great way!!

Welp, all was going real well with the Lav powders...and then BAM...the start to a rashy at the c-section site. Of course that all went down at about the same time we started in with having pool time. Well I stopped using the Lav, and within a day or so all was clear. I can't say for sure that it wasn't the bod just getting used to the pool waters. I've missed using it...cause I came to really like the scent, that I wasn't so sure about at first. I might have to reintroduce the goodie.
I hear ya on trying to scrimp & save the .20, all to find out that it turned out badly.

Ok...gonna do this now...want to or not, and I do not.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #464
Blabbermouth!!!

Oooh, I don't know. The lavender gave me a rash too. Try the good old fashion Johnsons powder, no special scents.

Ahh...now I see what your looking at! No the grey house is my neighbor, that is my side yard. I will see if I can get pics for you so you see. I have a really big side yard, which is dumb and useless. Its just my playground now.

Ok...nighty night!!! I will see you tomorrow! I have a bit more left of Paul and Emma and then I am hitting the sack too!

Oh for crying out loud! I just looked at the time! Its gonna be 1 before I am in bed again! Oh well...its done now, might as well finish my show!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #465
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy BizzEE Thurzdee!!

I keep replaying in me little head, our britty Paul saying that he's "Gobsmacked"!! That is so Funny!! What a character!!
It also just strikes me as so odd that folks seem to really be that outta touch with their eatie intake. Especially the reaction from the wife...who quite literally responded to her vid footage as if she was watching a stranger making those food choices, that she made!! What?? Where were you when all this went down and who's hand grabbed those canny bars & chips, Women?! Good entertainment!!

So I guess I need to get meself pulled together ova here!! Please take detailed notes of all the goings on with any new revelations at the sister complex today. I must know how this plays out!!
Have yourself a fun afternoon and I'll check ya back on the soon!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-11-2013 at 07:45 AM..
Old 07-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #466
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiii!!!!

So spent the evening bonding with my hubby while painting a fence How did I get roped into that???? Anyway , he was so bent on getting that fence painted that we started it. Its only about 50% done. So I will be painting Sat too Its lattice so its just a lot of tedious work. Tomorrow we are going to that ball game so it will have to wait till Sat.

Oh crud....BRB. I gotta get the beasts...they are barking!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #467
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok I'm baaaackk

Alright, not much new info on the sister property gal. Well except that so far they have looked back all the way to Jan and it appears that she takes several thousand every month! Funny thing is, she is about 3 years from retiring, her husband passed away and she gets his pension, life insurance, her last kid is 17 and he gets social security money from the Dad dying. She doesn't need the money. She makes great money too, so not sure why anyone would do it! Well I hope she is enjoying vacation! All h*ll is about to break loose when she gets back!!! The big wigs are coming back in tomorrow so that all their ducks are in a row before she gets back.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #468
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and I got recruited today We got secret shopped from another complex and they were sorta trying to steal me by the end Uh no thanks!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #469
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My oh my...that is gonna be so life changing for Mz. Thiefee. Yes...soak up this time off and enjoy the freedom...it's all comin' to a quick halt!! Unreal!! Can you even imagine?! Do you think this will go into the land of crim charges? The big wigs must just be chompin' at the bit to get this handled!!

Awwe, peeps wanna steal Lotyville & make her their own!! What a wonderful compliment!! That must feel really Great!! And, very impowering!! It's nice to be so settled in your heart about where you're at, and what you're doing, that you can say...Thanx, but I'm good.

So the fence painting...what? So like last week wasn't ML staining the fence? Has he & now you, moved onto another part of the fencing/lattice...and started in on painting...like with color, or is this more staining, or....or is this a diff job all together?
That boy keeps you bizzy!! That's why your homestead looks so Good though too!!

Yippee for gettin' to go to your ball game tomorrow!! Now is this something the whole fam will be attending?! Do you dress up in theme/team colors? Who are you rooting for?! What colors are they?! Yes, you should wear their colors!!

Today was so packed full of stops!! I'm whoopstered!! I have some new tops that I can't wait to show you!! I'll take some piccys tomorrow for you!!

Bedtime. Don't wanna!! Gotta.

I'll see you tomorr-oh!!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:18 AM   #470
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Frie~day!!

Sooooooo many bozillian things that I've gotta tend to today, in order to clear my mania mind!! I'm using my timer...15'ing...and deb'ing things out!!

What's happening today, Peeps?!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #471
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<--- I been bustin' a move, man!! Tryin' to sparkle the palace, and avoid the repeated attempts from CT to fraternize. That women angers me more than any other person/s on this planet. Her behaviours and full on inconsideration for others, and especially of the Hunk & I, just baffle me and ENRAGE me. It's like pushing back against some sort of boundry testing, by a spoiled-entitled BRAT!! It's exhausting!! And it's so dang negative!!

Anyway...enough about that life zapper!! I made a big fat Cauli~Salad as part of lunches. The Hunk was over the moon about that!! So...I took a piccy of this afternoons eats. I'd just listened to an audio borrow from the library, called "4 hour body"...I think. Actually I've only listened to 1 of 3 of the cd's so far. But, what the fellow was saying is that folks tend to eat less if they're sharing a photo of their eats with others, rather than just journaling it. I think we know that...but it reminded me of that truth, and sort of spurred the piccy. Had I thought about the implications -before- loading my plate...MAYBE I'd have reduced the eats back. We'll never know!!

I still have a bunch of tasks to hit this afternoon. However, this is prime nap time, if I'm gonna get one. Due to feeling all of this agitation, with CT's name all over it...I think I'm just going to go shut down for a bit.

Batter up Loteage!! I wanna hear all about your fun & games, when ya get a chance!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lunch Grubb.jpg (40.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-12-2013 at 12:48 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #472
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welperz...the nap was Good!! I felt a lot better for it!!
I continued choring until the Hunkie returned home. He suggested we go party at Sonic's for the eve., with the oldies. We had a fun time, scarfed on bacon double sheez burgers , and got to visit with some of our most fave old boyz. Great time!!

What's been goin' on around here?!
Old 07-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #473
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YO-YO, Gootmornin'!!

So, it's Happy Saturday!! The plans are not fully figured out for the day yet...but there are a couple things we do know. There will be swimming, and there will be a BBQ going down in Hoodville!!
The Hunk is planning to spend a bit of time under the hood of the pick up...tweakin' on some things. One or both of us may get after some much needed front yard work. We may lend our abilities...begrudginly...to CT, to assemble her latest purchase of an outdoor swinging chair, and at some point, I'm lined up to spend time trying to improve her stupid GPS. The only consolation I'm feeling with being leaned on by her, while I'm still so irritated with her, is that she is supposedly leaving to go visit friends, out towards the Coast, on Monday. Please let it be!!

I've had a thought, that has come out of the constant frustrations of being an adult child of heathenistic parents. I think there should be an end date. Like everyone just gets 65 years on this planet...and then it's over. That would be the light at the end of the tunnel.

So what's going on? Anybody wanna volunteer their master breakie making skills & bust out some eats to share?! Bacon please!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-13-2013 at 08:44 AM..
Old 07-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #474
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning!

I was so bummed yesterday I had so much to tell you and we were on the go all day. I worked and by the time dinner and blah blah was done it was time to go to the game. I didn't get home until around midnight and just went straight to bed. The ball park is just a mile away, its just a minor league team so nobody you would recognize. But it is such an awesome park and the mascot just makes me laugh! I him so much!!! We lost miserably but oh well. I told ML that after the girls move out we should sponsor a ball player for a summer!

found these on you tube

Old 07-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #475
Blabbermouth!!!

Uh oh....CT is on the loose again huh??

You should *help* her move somewhere else!!!! You can ignore phone and emails....can't ignore her when she just shows up!! I vote to buy large quantities of termites and let them loose on her house until they just eat it all away and she has to move!!! Nobody gets hurt and she moves on!

Well sounds like we are having similar days. I am about to go start the fence again and then pool, and housework later. Oh about the fence. Same project. Its that lattice fence that is in that pic. ML had painted the red, now we are doing the lattice part. I think it was stained red before but it didn't match the house so we went with red outdoor paint that matched.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #476
Blabbermouth!!!

Yummo! Your lunch looked goooood! And....I don'e think that it was huge. Veg always looks big but there is nothing to em! What else did you learn in the CD???? Share your finding! Oh and your pics!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #477
Blabbermouth!!!

oops post....disregard please LOL

Last edited by lotus33; 07-13-2013 at 09:18 AM..
Old 07-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #478
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwwe, that Lou E Loon is such a character!! What a fun guy and so entertaining!! It sounds like you guys all had a really fun time!! Your comment about me not knowing any of them because they're not big time folk kinda cracked me up...as I wouldn't know 'em even if they were a big time team. Seriously...Rob & I only turn the football on occasionally, for background weekend themed tv blabber, and we don't know the teams well enough by name to know if it's a baseball or football or basketball team that's being referred to.

So, as for CT & gettin' her to move along. Oh if only. Wouldn't you think that me bailing out at 15, for good, would have been the 1st clue?! Seriously...somebody is farrrr too needy to make that break. She'd even say that herself. Nope, it's just up to me/us to constantly put up the parameters to head her off...otherwise she'd use us to no end & think nothing of it. It just boggles me how different we are in that sort of way. I do however like the -buying- of the termites idea though!! Like who would even think of that?! Buying termites!! You're such a crack up!! That whole visual is gonna stick with me for a long time!! Probably each time she ticks me off, I'm gonna picture goin' down to the black market hardware store, with me pail & tryin' to score some bugs on the sly!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-13-2013 at 10:57 AM..
Old 07-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #479
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hmmm...more educational info from the "4 hour body" CD. Well if I recall right, the jist was that we don't need to kill ourselves with workouts, and that rather small little bursts of work outs do us much better. Plus short baby sessions, of focused lifting. Wait...we already give it a (smalllll)-to no amnt. of time...so we're almost there!! Feels Great to hit our goals, doesn't it?!
I probably won't plug into the next CD till Monday. So just that little smidge will have to carry us through the weekend.
OOooh, that reminds me!! I have a library video that is due back today!! Thanx for doing your part to remind me of that!! Wanna stay in the good graces with those library folk!!
Old 07-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #480
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok, I'm on board with all that is going down with the fence staining/painting party that's goin' down over there now!! Totally get it. That's gonna look sharp...all fresh & matchy with the homestead!!

So there may be swimming goin' down in Lotyville later today?!
I've gotta hit some choring later this afternoon too...like a load of dark laundries.

Yes, I do still owe ya some piccys of the new shirts!! A couple of them are Roper shirts...of course. Oh yeah, and I should snap ya a pool pic too!!

Left to me own devices this morning for breakie.......we had bacon, cheesy eggs w/sauteed purple onion, green bells, garlic, black olives, and canned shrooms. YUMMM!! We chowed on the back deck...which we lamely & affectionately refer to as, *The Veranda*.
Closed Thread