Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #421
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Oh Shawa......Shawa...Shawa.....you silly girl!!! You clearly had a typo of your own!!!

MLBJ's clearly should be MLPBJ's meatloaf and peanut butter and jelly is ML faves all wrapped up on one plate dontcha know??? Phew glad I got that straightened out!!! That almost got me into all sorts of trouble!

I was on the go all day yesterday! When I got home from work ML's friends were over and we decided to go out to dinner, at dinner the kids asked to go roller skating so I took them since they worked hard this week. I picked up MIL and we played cards while the kids skated. Got home about 10:30 and was hot so I decided to go for a bit of a chunky dunk It was great, cooled right off and then went to sleep!

Today will be another busy day. I have to jet out to the store right now and get some supplies to make strawberry shortcakes. We are headed up to ML's Aunts on the water. The next town over has the biggest firework show in the state and we can take her pontoon out and and watch them from the water Each kid is bringing a friend with them too. ML works till 6 so he is undecided on if he is going to go or not. From his store its about 1.5 hr drive to the water and since he has been up since 6 am he will be sleepy. We'll see.

Oh yes, I do think Mothers spoil the boys so much that they are expecting to receive over the top praises AND....ML did a horrid job on the paint! Not even saying a word though because I have climbing roses planted along that fence that by next year as long as the rabbits dont get them will cover that whole fence anyway He is such a sloppy painter!!

Alright gotta jet! Hope you have fun with whatever plan you go with today!!!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #422
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Quick Goodnighty~Night!! Just finishing up on the flick "Forks over Knives", a documentary on a plant based diet. Super interesting!! Headin' off to bed!!

Check ya back on the tomorrow!!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #423
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning peeps!

Another rainy day here! We had big plans to start staining the deck....guess not. Not sure whats going to go down today now

Yesterday was fun, but A's friend bailed on her as we were headed to pick her up A was so upset! G's friend went so she was just the annoying little sister all day with nobody to hang with. Her friend has bad allergies and was out too much the day before and it was out of control I guess. A is going over to have a sleep over at her house tonight though to make up for it.

We actually didn't get to go see the big show, there were too many people to all go on the boat so we just watched what we could see from shore. It was still fun.

OH and I didn't make strawberry shortcake. Ran out of time, so I bought a dish to pass whatev! There was so much food it was nuts anyway!

So what going down in the Hood today??? Church and then pool??? Maybe you should stain your deck so somebody gets it done today...wont be me I think that boy is coming over today to take a look at the basement. I was getting annoyed that he hadn't been over yet but then he had said he just wasn't bothering me because of the Holiday. I was like the world doesn't stop completely but whatever. Then I remembered being 20 and yea the world does kinda stop for play at that age so I let him off the hook.

Ok....off to go find something to do!

Check back laters!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #424
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Budz!!

We're earrrrrning our afternoon playtime today!! I've been up since 3am, for no good reason. So, I kept us on schedule with coffees & wake ups. I read thru a *Shape* mag, that I picked up outta the free pile at the library yesterday, and then decided at about 5am that I'd force my tail out to the front & side yard, and do some major clean up of the weed factor. Hunkie wolk back up and came out when I was nearly 75% done & gave a hand with the rest.
Afterwards, I came on here for just a second & saw your note about not being able to get to your staining today, due to the weather ...and the suggestion that -somebody- should at least put their best foot forward on that project, in order to represent for all the peeps. So...bam~boom Cuzz...the Stud & I cleared the deck (no little project there!! ), and he gave it a thourough washing. That part alone was probably an hours worth, but really only a one person job. So, while he was doing that, I came in & made him and the kids some breakie, and then moved onto making another BIG batch of my homemade raw veggie thickness.
Cleaned the kitchy while worked on drying the deck with the leaf blower. He's really motivated to get it dry & get on with -his- project. So, I'd say you get to take equal credit for this job. As a matter of fact, if you'd like to just stay in today & kick your feet up...go ahead & don't let anyone give you any grief about it. Just tell 'em...you're working on stuff they have no knowledge of...so just back up.

It sounds like all & all, your day went well yesterday!! Bogus deal for Little A about going from looking forward to having a pal in tow for the day, to being the annoying lil' sis. A slumber night is a good way to make things right with that though.

That's pretty funny about the apartment boy giving you guys time to enjoy the Holiday uninterrupted. Ummmm, dear young thing...Loty was your age too once, and so was her pal Roper...and both are able to recognize that you needed time to nurse your own hang over & sober back up, after your festivities. It's okay. Now get on it!!

I see your Strawberry shortcake wanna's, a.k.a. store bought goodness of some sort and raise ya by 1 bacon doube cheese buger from Sonic yesterday. Yes, that would be the reason for the fresh new dedication to the vile Green today.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-07-2013 at 09:59 AM..
Old 07-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #425
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bizz-EE day!! And a lot of Fun!!
So the staining took forever & a day...nearly 5 hours I think.
I grocery shopped for part of that & prepped the goods for our spicy Cheese burger salads. They were gonna have bacon involved...but I'd forgotten to defrost any. We also Q'ed a batch of spicy hot links for Hunkies lunches tomorrow.
We got our tireds on us, and napped. The Hunk couldn't hardly wait for me to wake up & join in on the swimmies...so he made sure to make plenty of noise as he delivered the coffees to me bedside. So pool time, eats and now a little relaxy, before some more pool action. Then we're gonna head back in for some America's Funniest vidz.
I've gotta handle the folding of a batch of laundries before the nights up & run the dishwasher.
Tomorrow has cleaning of the floors written all over it.

What went down in your day today?! When do you expect for your weathers to shift back to pool weather?
Old 07-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #426
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I feel sooo productive today!!!! Give Rob a big thank you!!!!!

I bet you feel better getting that done though huh??? It is such a job We are going to have to clean the deck first its got doggie prints all over It is called for rain off and on all through the night too.

Nothing much went down here. We did go to see the Lone Ranger tonight with G. I liked it but I like anything with Johnny Depp It isn't doing very well at the theater but I thought it was good!

I through in a load of laundry just now so I think I will catch a britty shows while it whirls around
Old 07-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #427
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
dress up lol

ready for the pool
Old 07-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #428
Senior LCF Member

puppy sll dressed up in a bathing suit lol but can't get them up..lol..

daisy baby blue and frilly white bikini lol
Old 07-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #429
Senior LCF Member

0707131508a | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 07-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #430
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Mundee!!

Chore day here!! Feels like I've got a lot to do & I feel like I'm already running behind. CT & I took the kids for a good walk this morning...3.7miles. She may drop her lawn mower over here later, so I might consider running it around the front yard.
Somehow I ended up throwing back a spicy sausage for mid breakie, after the avocado. Paying a penance in the form of a very thick green guk w/flax added to it.
So that's it over here. Whatcha all up to today?!

Hi Naty!! I'll have to check out your linky...as I couldn't see the piccy.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #431
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Naty, soooooooooooooooooo cute!!
Thank you for sharing!! Sooooo darling!!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #432
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
OMG.....so stinking cute!!!! I want a little bitty dog in a itty bitty bikini!!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #433
Blabbermouth!!!

I had such a weird day at work and now I have a house full of kids and they are irritating me! I am trying very hard to not have my head spin

I am going to have to run out tonight for a few groceries and its raining! Doesn't my day just get better!

OK, I wont whine anymore

check witcha later!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #434
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ewww Loteage, a house full of kidz would really irritate me too!! A LOT!! How the heck did this happen? When will the nonsense end?
Boo & Hiss on this continuous rain factor you're having. That can't help, especially when ya can't easily kick the kids out into the pool to play.
Loty needs some nappy/down time. I will happily run out & grab your grocery goodz for you. You just stay in & watch a little bit a britty & it'll be ok. Ahhhhh, wouldn't that be Great?!
Weird worky day huh? I hope it was isolated weirdness, and not the kind that you expect to have roll into your tomorrow.

Some landscapey fellow pulling a utility trailer with all his tools/yard equipment came flying thru here earlier this afternoon, literally catching some air in a dip in the road, and bumped out a couple of his rakes, and a shovel, right out along side of the house. I happened to see this as I was waving goodbye to Hunkie, after his lunches. I went out & collected the fellows goods up & brought them up to the front porch. Thing is...he didn't seem to know that they fell out. Rob emailed me after he arrived back at work, and said that the fellow also lost a tree out in the road, about a block up from our place.
That's about as *weird* as it's gotten around here today.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #435
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, yippy on your movie time the other night!! I know you like that J~Depp...so I can imagine there was a good time being had.
Did your AB=Apartment Boy, end up showing to take a look at the basement? Is he ready to be put to work?!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #436
Blabbermouth!!!

AB Soon we will be able to speak whole conversations without using a single word! Yes he did come over and is supposed to start at the end of the week.

What????? the guy never even stopped?? Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when he got to where he was going and ...oh look...nothing in the truck! Woah!

I don't know how the kids happened Some were neighborhood kids and 1 was A's friend that she stayed over at last night, the little girl is staying here tonight. I think it was just due to rain and none of the kids could go outside. All I know is it was mass confusion for awhile!

While I was out getting groceries I cruzed through the garden center...just in case something wanted to come home with me 3 blackberry bushes hoped in my cart! A LOVES blackberries so I thought we might try growing some! Its about time to go picking, we go blackberry and blueberry picking pretty soon! Maybe this weekend I will have to check how ripe things are.

How nice of you to give me a britty pass!!! Thank you! I may save it up and use it when I don't have stuff to do! I sure do hope that the weird doesn't carry over! I had so much go on today I actually do have to work 4 days this week We had weirdo's in and out like a revolving door and then this afternoon the gardener smelled gas and we had to evacuate a whole building and get the pipes fixed....pandemonium! So I am waaayyyy behind on my work!
Old 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #437
Blabbermouth!!!

OK....my stuff I was cooking is done and before pinterest sucks me in any longer I think I will head on off to bed!

Catch ya on the flip!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #438
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goot Afternoon!!

Pro-duck-tivv enough today that y'all could just take some of the glory for yourselves, if you'd like & nap the rest of the day away. You decide. I'll take care of any of the boss folk or fam that may try to get in the way of this perfect plan.

So pinterest tried to convince me that the 50/50 combo of white vinegar and blue dawn dishsoap would do ALL of the cleaning for me in the shower/baths, if I just let it sit there for a couple hours & then went back by to rinse it down. I've been using a similar method, but not exactly that ratio of products. No, instead I was using something more like 95% W-Vinegar and 5%dawn. You may recall that there was a great deal of excitement surrounding this concoction and filling my handled sponge cleaner with it, months ago. Anyway...that worked well, but the idea of blending up a stronger potion and not having to scrub at all has had me jonesing to give it a shot!! So, the end results are in...and the outcome was exactly as the Pinteresty Peeps said it would be!! Just rinse it right off!! Win!!

We've been invited to a somewhat last minute-ee BBQ. Apparently the invite came across to the Hunk yesterday, but he only recalled to mention it to me this morning. Hmmm, yeah it's gonna be mid 90's this afternoon, and this hoopla would go down on a south facing deck, with the closest (known to me), pool being in -my- backyard. No. No Thank you.

YUM on the Blackberries, and the Blueberries too!! Ya know when we lived on the coast, it always struck me as so odd that the folks in that area would complain SOOOO Much, about their outta control black berry bushes, and how they were just so prolific. We had them too. As a matter of fact we had a LOT of them. On the deepest portion of our fence line, going along almost an acre of property, and back behind one of our shops, a shed and a well house. It was just a massive, deep wall of Blackberry bushes. I just thought that was the coolest thing ever!! Blackberries are like my most fave berry in the whole world, and there they were!! We never had anything like that on our properties in California...and certainly we have nothing like that here!! It was a real fun Blessing!! When your blackberry bush starts producing more than you know what to do with...I would like to put in an order for some berry shakes, berry pies and berry jam!! Oh and Blueberries!! Apparently they're just packed with antioxidants!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-09-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Old 07-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #439
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and that dawn/vin mix works so superb on cutting thru hairspray!! The exterior handle on our master bath powder had such a coat of my hairpray on it. Not anymore it don't!! Also...I really digg the scent of that combo!! Annnd, I don't have to feel parinoid about the kids or I inhailing chemicals during the cleaning process.

I now regret not having thrown meself down for a nappy this afternoon, when I still could. It was a bad idea to keep keeping on!!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #440
Blabbermouth!!!

So did you go to the BBQ? Who won this little sitch? It is miserable here! Really! It is so humid the kids glasses fog up the second they walk outside!!! All the windows are fogged...its the weirdest thing! I swear mother nature is off her dang rocker! I would not be a fan of staying outdoors but am a fan of BBQ....eaten inside!

I had to work again today, probably a 4 day week this week. I feel caught up but not enough to be able to do 3 days. We has some shizz go down today too! The lady that runs a sister property just half a block down from us went on vacation and her person like me stumbled upon a huge money discrepancy ..HUGE! Like 3,000 is missing this month alone! And she discovered the paper trail showing how it was taken! WHoa!!!! The big boss is coming up on Monday to look before she comes back fro vacay. Oh boy!

When I got home from work the little cousin boy was here, he is staying the night again. I made dinner and then because of the crappy weather we took them to a movie. Then I had to drop off the A's friend that stayed the night.

Tomorrow I pick up my second basket of goodies, and also some baseball tickets for a game on Friday. The lawyer we have on retainer for the apartments has season passes and offered them up to me. They usually at least once a year do this! I love going to the ball games!! Then I have to run back into work for like 30 min. I have lots to deliver but it was sooooo humid and hot I was just NOT walking all those stairs! No way!!! After that I am hoping to be able to get in the pool!!! Its been raining and thundering off and on and then the humidity is so nuts I don't want to go in the water if there is a chance of thunderstorms!

Hope the day is nice tomorrow!!!!

Well my you were bizzee!!! So did you put that concoction in the scrubby again? I have all that stuff AND a dirty bathroom to clean tomorrow!!! I am going to try it!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #441
Blabbermouth!!!

I am getting kicked out of the family room

The kids want to go to sleep. See ya tomorrow!!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #442
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

WHY do I have internet issues?! I don't know either. Maybe I need to consider a full shut down/restart.

Yes...I think I will. Back to talk smack in a minute!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #443
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy!

I am taking a break from cleaning veg for a minute. Guess what was in my basket today????

KALE! Yum!!!!

Also got beets, going to have to find something to do with them as well

But other than those two things, we got lots of good stuff I do eat so I am happy! Even got eggs and 2 things of homemade jam!

I am not sure what else I am going to do today. Its still so dang muggy! I was going to try to weed the garden a bit but...eh we will see. I KNOW I have to do poop patrol for sure!!!!!

I suppose I should get back to the kitchen and finish up so sad I can't stay to play just now!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #444
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So much randomness today. I thought I'd do my good deed for the day & top off the pool with a bit more water. Well, you know I forgot I was handling that little task, probably moments after I dropped the hose in the pool & came back inside. So, I overfilled it, flooded the pump out & have water all over the backyard.

Hunkie called right at lunch time, to report his own dramas at the workforce & let me know he'd be late for eats. One employee is just straight A-wall, which usually means he's on his duff at home, plastered...and another employee phoned in 10 min.'s after his shift was to start, at 9am & straight up said that he'd already been drinky and wondered if he could/should still come in for his shift. Ummm, NO. A bit later, he's at the back of the store, riding his bike, wrecking his bike, throwing his bike up against residential fencing and kicking the bike...cussing it out.

I'll ship this one out...and read back to see what's going down around here!!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #445
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and both those drunken heathens are late 30's...early 40's. Not youngsters!!

Oh Loter...I think it sounds like -someone- *should* make the right choice with their bounty of kale & beets and juice them!! Yes, they really should.
So cool that you ended up with eggies and jams too!! What a fun surprise!!

Muggy again today, huh? Yuck!! Totally not a fan of that at all!! Hate sweatting!! And being sticky!! Maybe you guys should just get your dunk on in the pool to deal with it?! Do you get your face/hair wet in the pool? I don't.
It's probably about 90 or more out there right now. I don't wanna get furtherly scortched out...or I'd haul in there right now!! We're considering picking up a pop up gazebo time contraption...so as to be able to get our cool swim on, without the sun blazing us up. How do you guys handle that sitch? Our pool has next to no shade, much of the day.

BRB
Old 07-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #446
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have the kiddos had a fun slumber party with the cousin boy? Does he seem to be a fair fit for your gang?

Oh no...we did not partake in the BBQ festivities yesterday. Between the full on heat factor and my vivid memory of the last time we Q'ed with this batch O' folk...the wife was so tanked up...mumbling and slurring all her words, I struggled to make sense out of what she was saying & keeping track of her ramblings all evening. I could probably force meself to do one of those things...heat or messy drunkeness...but not both together.

Speaking of invites to things I have no desire to attend...we've been invited to the wedding of a customer that shops at the Hunks work place from time to time. What? Why??

Boy OH Boy!! That worker bee at the sister property is going DOWN!! Does it look clear as day that she's fully scoring from the work place or is there just anyway that the sitch could be something totally diff than that?! Would you have ever thought that she'd be up to something like that?!

The Vinegar/Dawn combo...was not put into the scrubby this time. No, instead it went into a spray bottle that used to hold heavy duty chemical...like maybe a 409 or something of that nature. I've made a couple batches now...and most recently made the mix with probably something more like 70% Vinegar and 30% Dawn. That Dawn is really so potent as a cutter, I just don't think I need to use it as a 50% part. I used it as a bathroom counter/sink cleanser yesterday. Today I'm going to use it on the bath floors. Really loving the scent, so much!!

Oh yeah, something that has been mentioned a couple of times...and for no good reason, this is the 1st time I'm commenting on it. What is this sitch with being anti- Rootbeer float?? Is this just a general dislike for all things that are float...so even like a orange crush/vanilla ice cream would fall into the Meh catagory or is this that rootbeer offends? I need to understand this more fully. Quite frankly, it hurts me heart a bit.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #447
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

*PSA*!! It would be in no ones best interest to use that 70/30 cleasner for floors!! WHY didn't I see thru to reason that if this mix was strong enough to do all the scrubbing for me, in the shower...that it would be entirely toooooo concentrate for floors?! And, why didn't I stop spraying that stuff, when early on I could see that it was too thick & that I was using toooooo much of it?! What a mess!! I've went over & over the floors with water and towels, trying to dilute this sitchy down & mop it up...to no real avail. This is going to be an on-going clean up...but I needed to sit down & pout for a minute...throw some coffees back & get my gusto back in check!!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty!! Our local police dept. has a facebook page that they just went live with today. So, they post this photo of this women that they're looking for...and referring to her as the "subject". I don't know what kind of trouble she's gotten into...but I look like her!! Like seriously!! I am afraid that someone from church is going to see this and think it's me!! Also...I've gotta watch the 5pm news tonight & hope that if they are showing this photo on there, that whatever this women has done...that it's not SUPER horrible!! I've tried copying the photo to add onto here, to show you. But it won't!! Do you still have access to your facebook?? It looks like I could share it with you from there. However...then I wonder if others on my facebook would see the share...look at the photo & think it's me!!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:50 PM   #449
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here it is!!

https://www.facebook.com/RedmondPoli...type=1&theater
Old 07-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #450
Blabbermouth!!!

Even the ponytail!!!!! What the heck! You have a twin right there and didn't know it! I know its not you cause you would never wear anything so ugly!!! Well....unless that was your ploy all along. To not look like you OK....what have you done!!!!!!

I laughed right out loud...but felt your pain!!! I can only just imagine how much of a pain that was to get off the floor!!!! OMG! I never got to the bathroom yet but I still am going to before I get to bed. I did locate a spray bottle that will work well...so I am one step closer

Oh the cousin boy wore me out!!! He even wore the girls out! He is constant motion. Just constant. But that was the last time for the year so we will be fine and recover ok. Don't you worry about it one bit!

What!? I can't believe the Hunkies worker bees! Although seeing the guy yelling and whipping his bike would be entertaining! I just can't even believe the one who was already hitting the bottle and asked if he should come in anyway Uh sure, and we will let you run the fork truck too!

Oh and whats up with the wedding invite???? Thats weird! Really!

Last edited by lotus33; 07-10-2013 at 07:02 PM..
Closed Thread