Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #391
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14

If I wasnt making leftovers I would RUN out and get corn to try this!

<<<<mind blown!!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #392
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
There are many things that need to be said here...but it's past bedtime!! So, I will just defend my cold hot dog consumption!! I LOVVVVE cold hot dogs!! They were not a back up choice, nor a waiting in the wings for steak or something better choice. No...they're a 1st contender, all on their own. Also...in case it's coming...Yes, I've heard & read that yer not supposed to eat those bad boys cold. That makes no diff to me. I have them how I have them, cause I likes 'em like that!!

There. I gotta go to bed.
See ya on the tomorrow!!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #393
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Toozday!!

I just returned from the morning visit with Max. He's so sweet and soft.
Gotta get my ready on, as I've gotta run around town today fetchin' stuff up. Must go grocery shoppin', and to the library, and maybe a farmer's market too. It's gonna be about 100*'s today!! So...we'll be gettin' swimmy when Hunkie returns home for the day!! We've been having so much fun with the fancy inner tubes out there!! We can play bumper cars & get our resty tanning on. Win!!

Loter!! Oh home sweet hoe!! *Please refrain from making corrections to the typing errors.* I LIKE 'em!!

That piccy of the Bacon~Corn looks like the full meal deal right there!! Do you think that's a BBQ sorta sitch? I see on the tips of some of the corns that it looks like it could have been, in that it has a little bit of scortch on it. Hmmmm, I am going to the market today...
Also, I wonder if it first had cooking time wrapped in foil, and then was finished off with hitting the grill on the direct. What are your thoughts??

OH NO!! I don't think there will be any attempt at making swimming babies out of these two chickens!! Especially not with KiKi, who trembles at even the pop of my bubble gum. Serious. That one has issues!! Our little boy Ace probably wouldn't be much more of a fan of any of that action either. He loves the heat...and Thankfully the pool is COLD. Nah. Unless they start to act like they wanna really wonder about it. Do any of your people like to get in??

Pickleball. I guess maybe a mix of ping pong/badmitton. I wanna play!!

What's happening around here today?!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whew!! It's HOT out there!! It feels like being trapped in a dryer machine, with it running on full blown hot heat!! I think it's got folks feeling cranky!! Not yours truly ...but lots of folks in the market seemed just way less than friendly. I'm guessing they don't have a swimmin' pool to return home to.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #395
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya!!!

Had an ok day at work and then ran to the grocery store. Make dinner and then we had a bonfire the rest of the evening. Can you believe it?!?!? So cold we had a fire! I think 70 was the high today. But I love sitting by a fire too so whatev

On other fun news, I found a young man to come help with the basement reno! We just are so far behind! It will never get done at this rate! This kid lives at the apartments so I know him. I am hoping he can come for a few hours every week and help out a bit!

Whoa....ok lady....I get it now! You love cold tube steak! I won't make that mistake again!!! Yes, you are totally correct on the corn action. It was wrapped in foil and cooked completely on the grill. I think I need to try it! Onto other veg talk....I get my first basket of goodies tomorrow from the farmer! So we will see what is in it!

holy its hot in your neck of the weeds today!!! LOL.....I left that little oops for you! Its a little appropriate anyway!
Oh I am so happy your loving you pool! What fun huh???? I have a floaty that is like a lounge chair, thats my napping one
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeperz!! Happy Humpage Day!!

Well Loteage, either I've lost touch with what 70's feel like, or maybe you're a little more warm blooded than you thought!! Is that how it goes, or do I have it backwards and it's supposed to be cold blooded? I don't know. But I do think 70* to me means pool...not fire. Was there any roasting of the marshmellows or hot dogs goin' down over there...or just chillin' like villian?

That's super fantastic to pull in the apartment boy for some extra help on the basement project!! He could probably use the extra cashola, and you're in close enough proximity to him, to put the squeeze on him if necessary. Great plan!!

OOoOOoOoOh it's Goodie basket day at Lotyville!! I can't wait to see whatcha get & how you go about using your goods!! Are the Little's excited about this new venture of surprises too?! I sure am!!

Yes, Holy Weedola Batman!! Your -appropriate- comment was all too appropriate actually!! As soon as Hunkie left out for work, I lassoed up the kids for a walk, and took them by the side of our house, in order to head a different direction than normal. That's when I saw all of our outta control weedage along our fence line, that faces the street. I should have taken a piccy!! Didn't even think about it. I knew immediately that we were gonna have to just make that a quick walk around the block, as I needed to get back & get that area tended to ASAP. It's the same stip that's earned us a note from the City each Summer we've been here. In our defense, many of our neighbors have the same issue, some even much worst. I think these weeds may have just sprung up to these heights here lately, as we've had a perfect combo of rains & sunshine for them. But, I can't say forsure, as I'm just not in tune or observant where the yardage is concerned. Unlike the Loter!! So, there could very well be another note in the outbox of the City already, with our names on it!! Heathens!!
I pulled all of the offenders out there, and boy was I sweatin' buckets about it!! I hate sweating!! And bending over for the whole world!! Well actually it was early enough that no one else was around. Still. Not a fan. Oh yeah, and because I scorched me hide off the other day when we installed the pool and I'm so fair & lovely , I'm still feelin' like a full on burn victim, who wore a baggy sweatshirt to walk the kids, so as not to have to wear a brazeer. So that of course added to the heat factor out there, while on yard duty.

Okay...enough complaining now. I'm gonna ship this one, out of *Emo-Limit* fear. BRB

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-03-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Old 07-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

And wouldn't you know that I still had to cut 2 very important emo's right at the end!! Tshssshhhh!! Whatevv!!

So, CT is back. That's how I came to have a free morning to mess around. Max actually came over to -help- pull weeds this morning and held the weed piles down for me, with his big ole rotundness.
She'll likely wanna get the swim on later, and then I'm betting someone is gonna wanna go to the church bbq with us later tonight.
Speaking of which, I'm taking devileds out there today and for the larger bbq event tomorrow, so that's gonna be at least 5 dozen eggs to boil this morning. Wanna help?! Oh, no wait...it's ok...I've got this one.

Pretty sure there's something else I was gonna ask ya or tell ya, or both. Don't know!! We'll have to come back to it later I suppose.

What are you up to today?? Are you guys doing anything for the 4th?!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #398
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh the fair and lovely Miss Shawa!!! Just an FYI...I just took a big ol bite of my sammy and then read that and almost choked! Oh so funny! Well I feel ya on that though! I have a bit of peely still happening but feel fine.

Well we would just make a great pair of neighbors! I can do your yard and you can spruce the house for me! Sounds like a plan Stan! I have the *wannas* bad today to go play outside!!! But alas.....since I worked the last 2 days I have the *needs* inside! So inside wins I really dont do a dang thing at night as far as housework goes other than like dinner dishes and straightening up so the days I work....yikes! So just going to water a couple of the baskets and then work inside.

Just chowed down on a fresh from the farm BLT it filled me to the sides!! my basket today had 4 large tomato, 5 zuchinni, a big bag of lettuce, a big bunch of spring onions, 1 quart of green beans, 2 quarts of strawberries, and 1 quaurt of cherries. I think I should keep track and see if it is worth it in the end. Although it starts off slow and then as more things are in season you obviously have more. I had bought the package that was for 4-6 and HA...we could go through that in 2 days! But very nice produce and organic so I like that!

Oh welcome to the world of having a pool! CT will be over all the time now! Its a little warmer today , 72 but supposed to get up to 80 later and then remain in the 80's all week. However, still no sun!! Oh yes, 70 is warm enough if its not windy and overcast. 70 was the high though. it was 58 when I went to work at 9 yesterday! Got low 60's last night and breezy so it was good fire weather! No smores, the fams decided on root beer floats instead. Crazies! I am not a fan of those. I just don't get it Oh well they were happy.

Uhg....I suppose I should go get something done. Its 1 now and we are going at 5 to babysit the little baby so the mom and dad can go to a movie. And I need to get a shower before that too. Oh and nap would be killer! I will have to see what I can do about that!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I can't stay, but wanted to throw this little tid bit out to ya!! When were you gonna get around to telling me that I'm more of a Mrs. Roper, from 3's Company than I am a June?!?!?!? When Loty?? I just recognized it for what it was today, after gettin' ready for the day. I'll have to post a pic after lunches. I see now that I may have a tendancy towards June's ways...but not in the way she dresses, as much as I do the Roper action. Please tell me you know who Mrs. Roper is!!

Back in a bit!!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #400
Blabbermouth!!!

:r ofl:

Do you paint your nails like this too????? I get a kick out of her!

Cant wait to see what brought this on!!!

Truth be told I have tendencies towards Ouiser from Steel Magnolias...I have to be careful to reel that in! There all our dirty secrets are out!! We are just June wanna be's!!!
Old 07-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #401
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Good Golly Ole Mighty!! When did this happen?! What you can't tell in this piccy is that the arms of this shirt I'm wearing, well they flair...a lot. Close enough on the Roper polishing photo!!
So I did a little google on your Steel Mag gal, and it looks like she varies from very conservative, including hoighty-toighty pearls...all the way over to coveralls. Quite a range!! I can identify with that too. Lovely!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roper1.jpg (59.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #402
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

"Shawa" You spell my name as good as I do most of the time!! My fast fingers like to spell it Shawana. But the Shawa is a new one to me, and sounds a lot like an indian hump back whale...a kin to Shamu. And I am cherokee indian you know!!

Your goods sound great!! An excellent variety!! Please pass the BLT's over this way!! I'll get rid of 'em for ya, in a hurry!!

Ewww!! I hate them *wannas* & *havetas*!! I feel like I have too many of them today too!! And the wrong ones!!

We should at the very least plan to spend our nursing home years at the same facility, if we can't be neighbors!! I'll pack my colorful moo-mooz!! And you pack your pearls and overalls!!

Gotta buzz!! Chat soon!!
Old 07-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I'm sooooo tired!! That nap you mentioned...I'd like to borrow it!! CT begged to come over for a swim, so that went down for about an hour & a half. Then back to whippin' out the chores & finally getting around to the boiling of the eggettes. Still gotta assemble them bad boys.
Hunkie will be home any time, but I am not expecting Mr. Sunshine & Smiles to walk thru the door. No, he has a dental cleaning appt. to head off to, and that doesn't usually set him up for any sort of a cheer fest...especially in this heat, when he could be swimming. I reckon I can feel the *pout* coming on from here. Betcha!!

I bet you're on the babysittin' watch right now!! So the Little's must totally love this little adventure!! I bet the babe's parents are stokered for a break from the little bundle as well.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 07-03-2013 at 02:36 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #404
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew...just got back! But it was fun! He is 7 weeks old so still sleeps a lot and so I rocked him a lot The littles tried to hold him but he wasn't having it! I think he was not feeling real comfy or safe with them. Not like big mamma...he was comfy on me!

Well, Shawa good grief!! I gotta get it together! Anyway I did indeed get a nap after that I was going to get some more chores done and the boss lady texted me...do you still have the steam cleaner?? Ooops! Why yes I do! So I steamed the rugs again today before I took it to her. Then ordered pizza and took that over for all the kids and watched the baby. Now I am even MORE behind in my have~to's around here! Oh well....such is life hey? I have nothing going on tomorrow so I can work then. We are just going at dusk to MIL's apartment. She is on the 8th floor and faces the fireworks so we just bypass all the people and go there anymore.

Well I guess I am a cross of June, Ouiser, and Mrs. Roper cause I think that looks cute! I would totally wear it! You have the Loty stamp of approval on that! I threaten to get real muumuu's! I think it would be great! Well just around the house any way! Oh and I the glasses! They look really cute and somehow a little retro!

Ahhhh.....it warms my heart to hear that you and CT are able to spend such special moments together like that! OH boy! Its gonna be great fun! Oh and nooooo, the pups here are not allowed in the pool! Sunday cant swim and Buddy....uhg...he would never come out if we let him in! Plus I don't want them to tear the lining or anything. Jack, well he may want a ride on a raft I suppose we could give him a whirl one day.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #405
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Miss Shawa......you have a little Ouiser in you too!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #406
Blabbermouth!!!

Wait a second......I am slow so let me get this straight. Are you saying you have never seen Steel Magnolias??? Say it aint so!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #407
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We had all kinds of fun at the churchy BBQ shindigg!! Got lots done in prepping for tomorrows *Freedom Fest* event that the church is puttin' on...open to the public, servin' BBQ chow to anyone who shows, havin' a classic rock/old style concert and then having an after party/BBQ for the church folk. Fun group!!

No, I don't know who the Steel Magz peeps are. But that little Ouiser & I sure seem to have a lot in common!! The little photos are a crack up!! She's clearly partially June too!!

That little swim session w/CT crispified me out on my knees!! I've got the most messed up tan lines goin' on!! Don't care!!

Wow a seven week old!! What a fun little visit!! MmMmmMmmMm....Did you say Pizza?! Wanit!!

That's a fine plan to chore out tomorrow & then go scope out the fireworks at the private lo-cal. Do your pups not mind the hoop-la? We have no plans for the evening or any firework action. Hunkie has work early that next morning, so our challenge will be to try to get some sleep while the neighborhood sounds like it's blowing up around us & Kiki is panting & freaking out.

Good thinking to get the one last carpet cleaning in before returning the machine!! You're on it!!

Yepp the glasses do indeed have that retro flair to them. They're the cat eyes shape. I'm really so pleased with how well I can see out of them, that I haven't put my contacts in since I brought them home!!
And, for the record...I'm with you on truly wanting to lounge in the muumooz, in the homestead. I've always really liked the look of them!! And comfort!! They look like they'd just be Awesome!!

If ya do decide to let Jackie go for a raft ride, ya best do it on the down low...or Buddy might get his feelin's hurt & wish he could have a special time too. And Sunday...didn't she try to drown herself in there awhile back!! I agree with the claw factor...it would be so easy for them to tear up the liner. That would be awful!!

I guess I best throw meself to bed!! Bizzy day tomorrow!! Catch up soon!!
Old 07-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
odd my post wasn't allowed...hmmm

HAPPY 4TH XOX
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #409
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
odd my post wasn't allowed...hmmm

HAPPY 4TH XOX
Happens to me allllll the time! I am so naughty! I dont even mean to be it just happens!

Happy 4th to you too!!!!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #410
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh sounds like a fun day yesterday!!! Boy today is going to be super fun too!!! Has the heat let up a little? BBQ's in 100 degreee heat....not too much a fan of! My gosh the amount of hardboiled you produced is mind blowing! Your house must have smelled *eggstra* yum Wonder why it is that hardboiled eggs smell like yuck!

When are you expected to be done with said activities?? It sounds like an all dayer. Is CT going?

You know I am not too too sure about Buddy and the fireworks. But we live only about a mile from a ballpark and they shoot them off every Sat for 15 min and he never seems to mind. Now thunder....he gets a little bit nervous! Aww.....this is making me miss my Brody He hated them!

So I have a bone to pick with you! I was up until 2 am and it was all your fault! I was so shocked by the thought that you have never seen Steel Magnolias that I tried finding it online to watch for free. No luck, however I stumbled upon Beaches on youtube and then that sucked me in and ........whappo 2 am Thats another good one! I suppose I will let you off the hook since its a Holiday and all today.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #411
Blabbermouth!!!

Sending calming wishes for your poor furries! Your probably in the throws of fireworks about now! Hope it goes by quick and you guys can get some sleep tonight!

ETA-oh wait its only 9 there. If you have some Benedryl give her some to take the edge off!

Last edited by lotus33; 07-04-2013 at 09:08 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 06:27 AM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Freyeday!!

SO Exhausted!! BIZZY past couple of days...in the heat, on the feet. I feel like my social interaction quota was exceeded by....oh I don't know...a Thousand!! Seriously, there were hundreds of peeps that came thru the churchy event yesterday. Excellent turn out. I was their 1st contact at the foodie line, passing out plastic ware, napkins & chips. Many *hello's* & chit chat. Now I'm spent!!

<---Despises firework/bombs!! We didn't get to sleep until the weee hours of the morning, because of the neighborhood nonsense and Kiki's over reaction to it all. I suppose I better work on shakin' my irritability over the whole thing, before it owns me today.

How did your day go yesterday? How did it go with your pups? Did you guys have a fun time?!
You poor thing, having to hunt out the Steel Magz, and then end up gettin' stuck with stayin' up half the night watchin' Beaches!! So Thankful that I was let off the hook, due to the Holiday action!! That was a close call!!

What's happening around here today?!

I'm gonna focus on choring...cause I gotta. Our temps have finally lowered to about mid 80's. My burn/scorches are still OUCH, especially when trying to sleep, or wear brazeerz.

Who'd like to hook us all up with some bacon & cinnamon rolls for breakie?! Ouiser?! Yes!!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #413
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning!

Wow....that was a great turn out!!! How fun and yet it is so exhausting at the end of the day! And to know you were going to miss out on sleep to boot! Buddy seemed fine, we went and watched the fireworks from MIL's. However, I spent most of the day scrubbing and moping all floors, kids washed all the baseboards and then when we left the lightbulb came on that I left the trash in the house. So yay! I got to do the floors again at 11:30 at night!

My burn is now gross and peely! Its awesome I can create a snow storm if I shake just right I been slathering on the CO but there is only so much it can do!

So work for me today...boo! ML is off and it is actually a nice day for a change! Well yesterday was good too but I had my to~do's to do You will have to slather on some sunscreen and enjoy the day for both of us! I have faith that you can pull this mission off!

Tootles!
Old 07-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh NO!! So do you believe that Buddy boy was the garbage pail boy yesterday?! Low down dirty trash digger!! What a total drag to have to do the floors again for the day, and at nearly midnight!!
I'm Glad to hear that he seemed to have made it through the fireworks!! Seems that he may have found a fun way to keep himself busy for the eve!!

The Hunkage & I are also creating the snow storm effect around here. YUCK!! Not a fan of that at all!! Not feeling very lovely about that. No. Feeling rather hideous over it, really. When Rob came home for lunch he was able to point out different areas of the house where I'd been, as it looks like a snake came thru here & dropped it's top layer.

I reckon that with ML off work today and you on...you're probably getting more rest/downtime in than you would if you were home & someone could put you on work duty!!

I've been busting on just catching up with the dailys so far. I really need to throw myself into some larger/more involved projects next. Not yay.
I will help you out in the swimmy dept., after Hunkage returns & we throw back some coffees. I might try to work in a nap for ya too...cause it's just what I believe in.

When do you figure that you'll get the apartment boy out to put in some hours? Will he be working solo, or is this going to be a combined effort, with ML closely involved?

I'm hoping to earmark a smidge of evening time for some britty & a mani-pedi.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #415
Blabbermouth!!!

Your such a dear!!! Thats so mice of you to squeeze in a nap for me also!!! What a peach!

I did a mani at work LOL.....very hookish! Hot orange with pink crackle and topped with sparkle! Whoa...festive! i will see what I can do about sending a pic for you! I know your dying to see it for inspiration for your own hooky nails!

Gross isn't it? Leaving a train behind Nothing really you can do but wait it out and use sunscreen Oh and you are super right about it being easier at work than with the drill sarge! I had to swing on by the homestead because he got the notion to paint the fence today even though its super humid Its been a thorn in his side though ever since he decided it needed doing. He was freaked out about the color though so I had to run home. I am like yup its the right color...k gotta get back to work. He then texted me....your not as excited as I thought you would be. Oh for crying out loud!!!! Sorry I forgot you need a cheer leader and a cookie when you do chores!

Not sure when the boy can start hopefully soon!

Oh and FYI...I saw the *mice* for *nice* and decided to leave it for you LOL

Last edited by lotus33; 07-05-2013 at 12:39 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You KNOW I couldn't wait to bring the *mice* to your attention!! Oh my gosh that's funny!!
And the cheerleading and cookie needs!! That's the funniest thing!! It's sooooooo dang true too!! I wonder...Mothers of little boys must gush over every good deed of theirs, where as Mothers of little girls are probably more like *meh...great, now make sure you get to the rest of your chores*. Cause it sure does seem like these fellows have been on the receiving side of the trophies & champagne for there little efforts before. What's your perspective on that??

Most excellent that ML is knocking out the fence staining!! And that it's a Loty~Ouiser approved color!!

Yes to the piccy of the hussy~hooky paint job!! Inspiration from the Pro is always highly desired!!

I was reading outta this weird book the other day (The 4 hour Chef), that was suggesting that a married women needs to remember just a couple things to keep her marriage happy. It's MLBJ's. Meat Loaf & B J's. Funny, cause the day I read that, Hunkie just happened to mention, after seeing a commercial, that he'd REALLY like him some Meat Loaf.
Well anyway...there's your wifely duties all summed up for ya, on the short. Get on it.

This mice has to go make the boy some snacks for his return. Catcha soon!!
Old 07-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoOooOh, what kinda Great idea might this be?! I was messing around with one of the B & B Wallflowers, refilling it with some cinnamon essential oil, as suggested to me by a wise Pinteresty person. It occurred to me that a person could fill their little Wallflower with Drakkar!! Whoa!!
Also, something else I've been meaning to report on...is the Baking soda smeller goodie. 1st I dumped some baking soda into an attractive chili bowl, and then I dropped a blend of some of my fave essential oils. I threw a spoony in there & from time to time, every few days, when I walked past the bowl, I'd give it a stir to *re-activate* it. Today I tried batch #2...baking soda and Drakkar.
Bloody Brilliant!!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #418
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's britty~mani~coffee hour!! I watched the season 1 eps. 1 of the Supers...to check out the *Ban Big Buns* you'd mentioned. So funny!! I really liked that Saundra on there...and the way she described the skinny's as lookin' like they're Lollypops!!
I should have began watching these like you...going from #1 first on up. Instead, I've watched in no particular order. Lame. Done the same thing with the embarrassing one too.

Well, without any Ouiser hooky inspiration for the paint job...I'm left to figure it out on my own!!

Whatcha up to with your eve?!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here ye~Here ye...I've found us another britty show!! It's called "Secret Eaters". I'm watching Season 1 Eps. 3.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #420
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Bacon!! Yeah that's right. June busted out bacon, eggs and avocado for the breakie eats over here!!
I'm not sure what this day holds for the Hoodies yet. There was some talk of hitting the staining of the deck while it's still cool. Also heard about some front yard weed pulling. We'll see!!
Another thought is to treck to the next town ova & get some shoppin' busted out.
What I AM certain of...is that there should be some swimmy in our future today, as it'll be mid 80's.
Also planning to crank out another Green veg drink in the juicer/blender combo. All of these back to back BBQ's and normal folk eats are keepin' me on the higher end of Loserville, naturally. Of course there may also be another BBQ goin' down today as well!!

Who's doing what around here today?!