Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
no more meat or eggs yuck............eggs allergic too as dairy and felt ill after avoidin meat then having/....

so back to vegan, loving it ...

made a tasty burrito=simple

mushrooms steamed w/garlic and pepper on tortilla with canned diced peppers/tomatoes yummy and side baked homemade potato fries..

glass soy milk love it from before and now \

scrapbooked today lol
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #302
Senior LCF Member

rainy day lol today did few yarn things
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00132.jpg (39.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00134.jpg (37.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Cute projects you've been working on, Naty!!
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #304
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Guess who's ba~aack???

Lots of fun and some serious scarrrrriness!!
will catsup tomorrow! We were working all day today and also had no internet for awhile this afternoon. Switched service so now i can bring emos to you at the speed of light!

Hey....isnt it somebodies
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YAY!! There's our Lotymieyster!!
FINALLY you're back!!
Oh I can't wait to hear about the FUN and Scarrreeze?! Was the scary from your Hotel creepiness?? How was your train traveling experience?!

Yepp, I aged another day!! I'm so much more mature now!!

I've gotta go visit the Endo doc'age today. I was much more excited about this appt. back when it was scheduled out 3 months from the last time I was there. Now that it's had to be pushed up to only the 2 month mark...cause of the insurance garb...I couldn't hardly care less.
Pinterest baited me into making more spicy Kale chips this morning. MEHHH. You can still refrain. You're not missing out. Boiled up some eggies too, as Hunkie on the crave for them to be added to his lunch salads, and we're planning to BBQ/Picnic this weekend with the church gang.

I thought I had a great idea this morning!! Rob spilled a bit of black coffee on the bedding sheets yesterday morning. I didn't have time to launder them until this morning. Yeah that's right...dirty heathens kickin' it in a tore up bed sitch!! So once the load of sheets hit the rinse cycle...I thought wait...what kind of greatness would it be if the sheets finished off with a coffee rinse?! They're brown/chocolate sheets as it is...so I wasn't concerned with their coloring being effected. I thought they'd maybe just smell all java'ed out, once all was said & done. No. They just smell like clean laundry. So don't bother with tryin' that useless laundry angle.

So what's happening around here today?!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #306
Senior LCF Member

happy belated b-day..hope u had a good 1
Old 06-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeperz!!

I've gotta hussle about so just gonna shoot ya all a quickie this morning!!

The good/bad as of late...

Our friends 8 yr.old son just drowned a couple days ago, on their watch. The whole community is really rallying around them right now & I think that they'll eventually be able to really thrive again, because of that level of support.

The *glue* that was injected into the anaconda has sealed that vein, as was hoped for. We'll see, at the 3 month visit, if I'll need further procedures to get to the desired results with this whole thing, or if it's totally been fixed.

Over the past 2 weeks Hunkie has had now 3 instances of strong chest tightening/gripping. He experienced the last one just before he came home for lunches yesterday, while at work. I took him to the ER...they ran all kinds of blood work, did an EKG, and then sent him in an ambulance to the bigger town over...to visit with the halo straightening cardio team & to get a stress test done. My poor dude was so scared & anxious. Our deductable for him is $6,000. But after all was said & done...the testing revealed that his heart is in super shape.
Next on the agenda is to get to the bottom of the symptoms he's experiencing. MS is on our radar at the moment. It's so hard to diagnose that. It seems to be more of a -best guess- sitch. There's something called an -MS Hug- that sure seems to describe his sitch with the tightness. His Dad had MS & passed of complications relating to it, at 51 yr.'s I think.

My endo appt. was squeezed in right before the Hunks ER stop. It went well. All the labs were purrrf. Well, except I'm a smidge low on sodium...always am anymore & still low in the magnesium dept., but better than 2 months ago. The A1C, which gives ya the 90 day picture of the BS #'s was lowered quite a lot. The doc was shocked. Of course I had just been in to see him 60 days prior...so this level of drop in the A1C was even just that more surprising, to him. Because of my insurance sitchy shifting around on me as it has...and especially now that we'll be loaded with medical bills from Hunkies ER field trip yesterday...I told the Endo that there's NO way I'll be able to part with additional funds to see him in another 3 months, like I normally would. I told him I'd plan to see him next January, and asked if he'd continue to write me the scripts for the needed insulin, through that time. He totally agreed to that.

Whoa, this turned out to be a novel...with my fast fingers!! Alright, I've gotta jettison for the moment!!

Naty...yes you do need a fancy sewing machine in your life!! I know you'd get super good use of it!! You sure make darling little goodies!! Thank you for the Birthday Happies!! It's Good to be 39!!

What are you heathens up to today?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 06-22-2013 at 09:20 AM..
Old 06-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #308
Blabbermouth!!!

Sorry guys I haven't been able to come on in to chit chat! Mr. Loty has been off until today and is working me like a dog! I swear that guy has no idea how to relax! He had the week off so wanted to smush as much work into the few days as he could And then on top of that there was constant stream of people in and out of here since its pool season GOt more peeps coming over this afternoon too sooooo I am vegging for a bit and then off to get my chores done before they come over.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #309
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh how scary for the Hunk! We went through that 2 years ago with ML but my deductable was not anything like that! However don't you feel better knowing his heart is strong as an Ox? ML wore one of those heart monitor things for 24 hrs. There was nothing wrong with him. Could it just be stress that the hunk is experiencing? Thats so tough. I know ML was sooo freaked out when he was going through it! Hopefully Rob finds some relief and some answers SOON!

Yay you!!! I bet your doc was just totally blown away! Wow imagine your appt in Jan! Its gonna be amazing!!! Did your meds get altered at all? Was he just shocked at the weight loss too??

So is the anaconda feeling good? You still in your tights at all or is that over now?

Did you guys do anything for your bday? Was that the day you BBQ'd???

Last edited by lotus33; 06-23-2013 at 07:02 AM..
Old 06-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Chickarooz!!

We churched it up today. It had been awhile!! The pastor covered a bit on the rapture, and has me re-jonesing on the anticipation of that time. There was a big fat BBQ in the garden area afterwards & we had a fun time visiting with the peeps & gettin' caught back up with everyone.
It's been raining since afternoon time...so it seemed that it would only be right to catch a nap, with the winder open!! I ended up having one of those bladder buster dreams...where I was on the search for a potty box much of the time. I had to go!!
I'm workin' on choring this evening...laundries, kitchen clean up, makin' the Hunks oats ahead of time & just trying to ready things for the week. We have another early morning tomorrow, as it's another inventory count day at the work force.

Whoa, buzy time at Lotyville!! So are you gonna get your much needed break, now that ML is headin' back to works?! Slave driver!! How did your flower garden fair while you were away? How about your pups? Are they doing well? I bet they missed their family a bunch!! Was your trip all kinds of Great?!
I wanna come hang out at the Loty's for pooooool time too!! MARKO!! POLO!! Yes, let the Fun begin!! It's totally officially Summer Time now!!

Yes, we're very relieved that Hunky has a heart of a 15 yr. old. The cost for that piece of mind is just a big fat -whatever-. We're not leaning towards the incidences being brought on by stress, as this dude truly has little to none these days. Really, he's a pretty care free kinda fellow & doesn't carry many worries. He hasn't had any blood work done in a few years...so along with hooking him up with the naturopathic doc that I'd personally like to see, and ordering up so blood work...we hope to get a better picture of what's going on with him. Ahhh ya know, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack with medical issues sometimes. But, I do welcome the opportunity to have him focus his attention on -his- health, even more than he already does.

Runnin' to switch laundries...back in a jiff!! MmMmMM...Jiffy peanut butter WOULD BE GOOD!!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #311
Blabbermouth!!!

I wrote a LONG note....LONG!!! And whappo! Gone! *somebody* (Ava) unplugged my computer and I didnt notice and it died and took my post along for the ride! Will redo tomorrow I gotta go to bed now.

Oh man! Don't ya hate those dreams! Or do you ever have one about a fire alarm or any other sort of alarm and you dream about it but in reality its the wakey wakey alarm

I got nap today too! On the raft and now I look like a lobster and I hurt! Ahh....summer LOL

C~ya tomorrow and will catch up with all the stories I wrote today!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #312
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, as for the Endo's reaction to the diff from 2 months ago...yeah, he was just plain fascinated with both the lowered A1C results and the weight loss (30 lb.'s) & in such a short time. He was tripping that I haven't taken any of the fast acting insulin, since about 3'ish months ago & that the long lasting insulin that I take is just so little these days. His reaction was fun.

The Anaconda is doing well. I'm no longer wearing the schexy hot pants & the pain is little to none...when there is pain. There's still bruising, about the size of a toddlers clinched fist, on my thigh...but it's even looking better. I go in next mid month for another ultra sound visit. Each visit from here on out will take about an hour or so.

You know, I really just don't exactly remember what went down on my B-day!! I'm too old & senile to keep up with that sorta stuff anymore I guess!! It seems that I spent some of it galvanting around with CT that day...just taking care of stuff in town. Ahhhh yes...it's kinda returning to me now...she had me irritated fairly early on in our travels & I couldn't wait to get away from her!! What's new?! In fact...I've remained irritated & haven't even mentioned Rob's ordeal to her yet. That'll get her bent!! Passive aggressive much?!

So ML's special day is Tuesday!! I know you said there isn't gonna be a load of fan fare for the boy...but will he at least get a special treat...like a hot dog or something...like the pups get?! Or will June whip him up something on the fancy?! Will there be any cake involved?! And, does he get to have a swim party like G, too?!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Loteage...losing a post...especially a LONG detailed post is just plain AWFUL, and maddening and infuriating!! HATE THAT!!
I can't wait to hear of your adventures!!

So funny about your wakey~wakey alarm dreams!! At first I was gonna say no, that I don't recall having that sort...and I don't, not the fire alarm kind of alarm, but I do dream that I've heard the clock alarm & think that I've turned it off...and then hear it continuing on & try to turn it back off....and on & on...until I actually wake up & realise what the heck is going on!! I swear...just another thing to make us crazier!!

Oh my goodness on your lobster nap!! How long do you figure you were -cooking- out there?! Do you wear sunscreen when you go into the pool? What kinda swim gear do you wear out there?

Yes for you going to bed!! I'm gonna start heading that direction in just a couple minutes. I forgot, I wanted to tell you!! On utubeage is a series of documentaries called "Embarrassing Bodies". The folks are out of Britian. They cover the most interesting of embarrassing body issues ever...with fully showing the embarrassing sitch...regardless of what it is. Well I'll tell you what...I have seen some things over the past couple days!! Like whoa...it's very interesting...like I can't stop watchin' the stuff.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #314
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Monday!

Just home from work and waiting on ML to get home and have dinner so we can go swim!

You know Shawna I woke up in the night and just had the worst anxiety! I skimmed past the post you had wrote about the little boy drowning and since I have a pool and an 8 year old I like blanked it out I think! Then remembered you wrote that and just had awful heartache and grief for them. How did it happen? Are they doing any sort of a memorial?

about the bday forgetfulness .....I dont do a dang thing for mine either. Just best to let that day go! I only age every 5 years though and so this is not my year anyway so no need to even do anything! ML will likely get a cake but thats it. He already got his cool kid toy so thats that for that However the hot dog thing is a fun idea too! LOL

ooOooOoooOh....well thats interesting! I will have to check out the series of weird! You know I love that sort of thing. Any in particular to start with??

WOW 30lbs now! How just awesome! You must be out of clothes! Or did you save your old ones so you have things to wear? 30 lbs in huge! I bet it was just so great to watch them react!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-24-2013 at 02:46 PM..
Old 06-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #315
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I found the boy online. How awful
Old 06-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's the latest that have been shared on the details of the drowning sitch. It sure gives a better understanding as to the how's/why's. Sooooooooo sad!! Kristian was such a sweet and funny boy. So witty and light hearted.....

I'll brb with more chat!!

On behalf of the two boys pictured here, and their families….we here at BACN would like to set the story straight about the tragic events of Monday afternoon, June 17th. A lot of rumors have circulated and the families of the two boys gave permission for us to recount accurately, the events of Monday.

Kristian Croy and Jessie Kirk are the best of friends. On Monday 17th, the boys were swimming with kick boards in an area of Empire Lakes that they have played in numbers of times. The boys had an adventure along the shore line across from where their mothers stood, in full view of them the entire time. According to Jessie’s mom, Rhonda Walton, and Kristian’s mom, Leann Croy, the boys had ventured too far on foot and they began calling for them to come back. Instead of walking back the way they came, they decided to get into the water and swim back on their boards.

However the water was much deeper where they got in and very cold. Kristian lost his grip on the kick board and reached out for Jessie’s board, but in their panic, both of their boards slipped out of reach. When the mothers began to scream for help, several spectators, (including Kristian's brother Jordan Croy), dove into the water in hopes to get to them in time to pull both of the boys out of the water. A young man named Austin Reed reached them first and was able get a hold of Jessie and pulled him to safety. Others tried to find Kristian, including a man named Mark, (who felt led to get out his diving mask and with borrowed fins), he dove deep into the water where Kristian had gone down. He said he probably dove down under the water about 30 times, but the water was too deep and too dark to find him. Several volunteers and emergency medical personnel attempted to locate Kristian as well, but the water was just too deep and too dark. The families of both boys are so appreciative of the attempts to save them, but it would be 4 hours later that the Lakeside Dive Team would recover Kristian's body.

On behalf of the family, thank you so much to all of those who responded and supported both of these families during such a horrifying ordeal. Thank you also to all of the friends and church family who have rallied to support Rhonda Walton and her son Jessie, and the Croy family, (Steve, Leann, Michael, & Jordan). God bless each of you.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #317
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wanna go swimming at the Loty's!! And have dinner too!! Sooooo, I'm waiting for ML to show too!!

I am so sorry that your sleep was tore up with the horrifying drowning visions. What an awful way to process the info. Especially when you have your own 8 yr. old. The whole thing is just a nitemare. I don't recall now if the article said, but they're having Kristian's funeral on Wednesday. I'd been thinking that we might head out there...but that was when I'd figured it would be over the weekend. They're over on the coast...where we moved from. I'm comforted in knowing our whole town back there is rallying around them with support.

Why do you get to only age every 5 years?! Who came up with that?! So you're only at about 7 yr.s old now?! I think this little notion should be brought under review!!
So, I think the Hood's are gonna celebrate ML's with some spicy sausage dogs tomorrow!! So even if his June doesn't do the right thing by him...we will.

I didn't keep good enough track of the embarrassing vidz, to be able to suggest one over the other...darn it!! So far they're all very entertaining and shocking!!

No need to buy clothes here. I have a ton of clothes...now ranging from 8-18's!! I don't know where I'll settle with this weight sitch...so I don't dare add to this enormous collection. I'm still thinking something around the 170 range would be a good place to be.

How was it returning to the work force, after so many days off? Are you now back to the 4 day work weeks? Please note that if that's the case...I'm still anti and not fan of it.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Crikey!! I should have warned you...the embarrassing shows are also extremely graphic...including the very gory bits, like surgeries & such. You have been warned, young grasshoppa!!
I just watched season 2, episode 7. What I learned today is that we gotta do the kegels, if we don't wanna prolapsed bladder sitch...and we don't!! OMGee on that!! I had no idea such a thing could happen!! So, add that to your fitness checklist!!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #319
Blabbermouth!!!

Duly noted!!! I will take your warnings to heart!

Yes on the prolapsed bladder!!! We DO NOT want that!!!! MIL had it. She has not been able to go to the bathroom on her own for ....oh gosh....10 years I think. She has to cath every time. Has had a few corrective surgeries that haven't helped. The bladder is back in place but non functioning. Its a mess! Thats what landed her in the hospital. Such bad infections. She is on antibiotics every 20 days almost like clock work. She is on a 10 day round and about 10 days later starts with the infections.

Last edited by lotus33; 06-24-2013 at 07:17 PM..
Old 06-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my Gosh!! NO!! What a horrible way of life!! A different episode showed a fairly young gal that had to cath every time, in order to go. I think she may have had some sort of bladder blockage and sensation issue, where she didn't even know she had to go. Anyway...she *showed* the whole routine, and infection was also a constant battle for her. That is just awful!!!!!!!! I had no idea of such issues.
Another program that the Brits have been wanting me to stay held up watching is Supersize vs. Superskinny. However, the embarrassing one is the most fave.

How was Swim Hour at the Loty's? Wait, is it even warm enough for y'all to be doing this swim stuff?! It only got to maybe mid 60's here today.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:40 PM   #321
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, redo of the long post Shortened edition though

highlights of trip...

-Train ride to and from....awesome! Will travel that way again to places
-hotel...old and cool looking but dirty! really dirty!
-zoo was great!
-aquarium was great
-art museum...meh...boring
-shopping and sightseeing...fun!!!
-navy pier was fun! Lots to do.
-saw a acrobat type show it was awesome!
-ate dinner one night at Bubba Gumps, one night was the most bestest pizza ever, and one night was at Margaritaville.
-kids got really cute dolls too

Now for the dramatic event!

We used buses for a lot of travel. I just couldn't walk everywhere and Taxi's were getting expensive. So we stayed on the southern most end of the main strip of shopping and all the other buses we took basically ended their run at our hotel or within 2-3 blocks of it. So one of the nights we were getting home a little late. It was like 9:30 so pretty dark and we were trying to find a bus stop we needed. Well we were walking in a part of town we had not been in before and it was night and I was getting the heeby jeebies. I had a mini fit and was just like -get me on a bus, any bus that goes south and we will get off by our hotel. ML wanted to walk like 3 more blocks to get on a bus we knew went by our hotel. We were both checking our GPS on the phone and both phones were giving different directions. I was getting scared and wouldn't listen to him I just wanted out of there right now! So we hoped on the next bus we saw. It was going by our hotel but it went by the back of it not the front and we didnt notice it and we somehow missed the stop. By the time we realized we missed the stop ML asked what should we do. I said forget it, just ride the bus until it comes back around again and get off where we need to. Welll......never ever thought that the bus wasnt turning around! We quickly were in serious trouble! Within about 3 more stops we were in no mans land and getting worse by the minute. We were in the sl*ms of Chicago and all that was on the bus was the Loty's, street walkers and crack addicts! It was awful! We just told the kids to look at their feet and don't say a word. ML kept asking should we get off, I was like H*LL NO! I was going to ride that bus with the driver until he went back to the station if I had to! We kept getting deeper and deeper into the bad parts of town and more and more scared! I was just sitting there thinking of all the ways I was going to watch my family die! Seriously it was bad bad bad!!! After awhile the bus stopped in the middle of a street with no bus stop. A guy comes up to us and says the driver wants you to get off here. There is a cop right there, you need to run to it. I will watch you but run! I was just besides myself in fear! I didn't want to leave the bus but the driver abviously knew it was only getting worse and when he saw the cop just made the decision to make us go. So we RAN to the cop and they were like WHAT are you doing here???? We told them and we stayed with one cop while the other ran and flagged another bus out of there for us. I asked them if we could just sit with them and wait for a cab and they laughed and said-oh you wont be able to find a cab that will come down here! So the cop that went to find us a bus comes back and literaly takes us by the hand and delivers us to the bus driver and says take them to such anc such street. OMG I was terrified! When we finally got back to the hotel I had a mini nervous breakdown!!!!! Man I hate cities!!!! 2 blocks the wrong way and your in up to your elbows in trouble!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh yeah it was hot here today! Somewhere between 88-92 depending on where you were. The water temp raised 6 degrees today!

Isn't that so weird when it fluctuates that much? 60 is pretty cold for this time of year!

Yes, I have to work 4 days this week, however I did tell her today that I am not going to do that anymore. If we get a busy week here or there I will but not every week. NO thanks!!

Ok ladies I have to go to bed! Gonna be a long day tomorrow! After work we are goin to the next town over for dinner and then pick up ML cousins step son and bring him home with us. They have him for the summer and needed some help watching him a few Wednesdays during the summer. I said sure and then they say to me ok , we will drop him off at 5:30 am. Uh no you wont! Loty doesn't do 5:30 am! So I said we would have sleep overs the night before cause I am not getting up that early! I get ML up but go back to bed, no way I want to get up that early!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Holy Cow Loter!! I''m just sure I've never, ever, heard of such a horrifying sitchy, as what you guys went thru with that bus ride sitch!! That's just unfathomable to me. I've only ever seen that sorta deal on TV. For reals?! Of course you were terrified!! How overwhelming too, to have the Little's in the middle of all that!! That just sounds like something out of the movies!!
Well aside from that horrible/stressful to the max event...it sounds like you guys packed a LOT into your time there!! Awwwe, and dollies too!! That's so sweet. Kick down on some of that pizza grub, Man!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ML!! So, like I'd mentioned...we're celebrating him with Spicy Sausage Dogs today & I'm baking him some triple chocolate cookies...that he will share with Rob's co-worker's and vendor folks. What a thoughful ML you have!!

Oh you're having perrrrrfect swim weather!! How's your burn feeling? Are you on the mend, or is it still uncomfortable/painful?
In our long term...like 1 + year plan...we're chattin' about maybe getting a cheapie play pool for the back yard. Cheapie as in both quality and cost. It would likely only ever be the Hunk & I to use it, for the most part. Somethin' we're thinkin' about. I'd like to be able to get some water excersises in and float/scortch like Loty!!

Most excellent plan to nip this outta control worky schedule in the bud!! Annnnd, very good and kind of you to leave the door open for the unexpected higher need/demand to step in & help save the day, when neccesary. It's brilliant, and you must feel all kinds of relief...just anticipating getting some more of your time back!!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HA!! Yeah, NO to the 5:30am Lotyville wake up call!! Funny how quickly you jumped into action, to devise a new & improved plan...to avoid the very avoidable early am interuption to that precious sleep time!! Good call!! Plus, even more of a break for the Cousins. I bet they really appreciate you guys for your help and the break it'll give them as well. Y'all are so thoughful.

So I think today is gonna turn out to be a mix of June'ing around here and hopping around town a bit. I'm really looking forward to coming back home & settling into some more britty shows!!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I meant to ask...how old is this youngin' you guys will be watching after? How long has he been a part of the fam and have y'all watched after him before? Questions!!

On one of last nights Supersize vs. Superskinny episodes...one of the Supersize girls had just finished her itty bitty Superskinny meals and was pining for what would have been her regular meal, that now the Superskinny was having, across the table from her. Supersize girl, referring to the tiny baby portion she'd just ate says to the Superskinny girl, "It didn't even touch both the sides." As in in her gut...there wasn't enough food to touch both sides of the interior of her gut. Oh my gosh that cracked me up how she put that!! Those britty's are soooo funny, how they put things and the different words they use.
Well that's how I feel an awful lot of the time these days...like with breakfast this morning...one small avocado...didn't even touch both the sides!!
Old 06-26-2013, 06:48 AM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeperz!! Happy Wednesday!!

I didn't get nearly as much done around here with my choring as I'd hoped, yesterday. Maybe more today. There were just a lot of interuptions!! Also some more running around town planned for the day. That is to included some fresh veggies that are gonna turn into -green drinkies-. I watched a video called "Hungry for Change" last evening...while I recumbented. An hour & a halfs worth!! It was a very good/inspiring flick, about chowing on *live* foods, and all the proven benefits. So, I decided I'd step the efforts in that area up by a couple notches. This morning I traded my black coffee w/C.oil in for Green T. Another gold medal comes from parking SUPER far away from my store stops yesterday...and made it more of a hikey/treck. I'll do the same today.

Tried the brilliant pinterest idea of chalking color onto strands of the hairdo...just for some very temp streaks. I used pink yesterday. Today will be purple.

What are y'allz up to today?!

Alright, over & out...just like a trout!!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

Hola friends!

How nice of the Hoods to celebrate too!!! We just went for dinner the next town over, found a great little bar/restaurant that was really good and prices were worth the drive! Then swung through and grabbed the boy. He is 8, he is the reason that ML cousin found her future hubby! He comes for the summer and the dad needed day care and she runs a center....viola! I think they dated 2 years now. However, no we had not met the boy prior to this so its been interesting!

Oh for the aging every 5 years.... Well since I don't like to have a birthday and am in constant denial of how old I am, I only age at the 5 year mark. So when I was 25 I remained 25 until I hit 30 and then ...whappo....I jumped 5 years in one big swoop so it wasn't as bad! So I am 35 this year for the 3rd time! One problem in this whole sitch is that I actually hardly ever remember my real age so it becomes a bit of a problem if the need for knowing my actual current age arises. When I hit 40 I may just bump that age thing up to 10 year intervals....we will see

Yes!! I fully support the Hoods getting a kiddie pool!! My friend has the kind that your supposed to take down every year but doesn't take it down. She has had it 10+ years now and no issues with it. They are cheap too! Then you can lounge and fry like a little lobster too! We love having one! It was the best investment! That reminds me I should take some new pics now that the plants are in and show you!

Man......I am totally watching brit flicks all night tonight!! I have been so busy I haven't even been able to catch any of the fun shows yet! ML works tonight though so that will free me up some time! Now you gave me so many options I don't know what to start with I the movie on youtube or did you rent it?

All right we are headed to go see a flick at the theater in about 30 mins so that will eat up a part of the day, then swim when we get home. I better get going!

Catch ya on the flip!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a quick pass thru for now!! I've got me such a ragin' headache!! Gonna go run out to grab the Hunk from the work force & then HOPE to throw down for a nappy.

Check ya chicks back in a bit!!
Old 06-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #329
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh bummer!! Hope the nap helps!!!

I forgot to say that I weighed in this morning at tops and was up 1.5 over the last 6 weeks WhAT???? I have been doing all sorts of stuff! How can I be up!??

After that I swung through the farmers market and got some veg. I am thinking about joining a crop share thing. I am just not sure about it though

My goodness......over achiever much??? How else can you ramp up the eats at your place anyway??? I forgot to ask you that earlier!

Ok...off to find some brit shows to watch!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:56 PM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Just finished supersized vs superskinny episode 1

Very interesting! Me likey!