Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #271
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Baaaa--aaaack!! In addition to the blah-blah household needs...I got to do a little bit of fun shopping too!! Well, actually it was mostly -practical~fun- shopping...which now because I'm gettin' up there in the years...I guess is the only kind I really know how to have anymore. So I picked up a new electic razor, a glass water pitcher, with a fancy lid...for suntea makings, and a fun bubbly lookin' glass pitcher that is acting as a vase for flowers that I'm taking to the staff at the vein clinic tomorrow.
I grabbed the makings for a few batches of choco cookies, that I'm hoping to get baked up in the next few days, for Hunkie to share with the vendor fellows he works with and his co-worker folk. I'm supposed to kinda lay low for the next week or so after this anaconda procedure tomorrow, so I thought baking would be fitting. Great excuse to rock me pretty zebra apron-cape!!

What's going on around here?!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #272
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
june 11th 2013

nature and its beauty, went with my dog Sugar and mom

captured great photos
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #273
Senior LCF Member

having trouble uploading

three on here Flickr: natosha120's Photostream worked,

had bunch more too flowers, turtle, water road collapse
Old 06-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #274
Senior LCF Member

yea that worked
Attached Images
File Type: jpg isNewUpsellCollagePrintEnabled=false.jpg (77.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-13-2013, 12:48 AM   #275
Senior LCF Member

lots more but few didn't put on computer
Old 06-13-2013, 06:14 AM   #276
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo, Goodmorning!!

So today is the Anaconda's Spa Day!! This is the 4th out of 11 visits that will be required to that vein clinic, over the course of this study...which lasts 3 yr.'s. That's a lot!!
I've been watching the weather forecast, and it looks like our temps are gonna be a whole lot cooler over this next week or so. I just feel like that is such a blessing, as I'm supposed to wear those stupid, confining, compression hoses for 3 days...24 hr.'s a day....and then 4 days...for all daylight hours. NO!! I hate those things!! But, for the sake of the integrity of this study...it's a must. So...I'm just Thankful that this isn't all goin' down during HOT weather too!!

So what are you girlies up to today?!

Naty, those are just fantastic piccy's!! Thank you for sharing them with us!! Your pup has such a precious little facey. And you!! You're Beautiful Naty!! Totally Beautiful!! I also especially love that photo of the trail-road-path and greenery!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #277
Senior LCF Member

ty ninja kitty
Old 06-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #278
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well I bee back & I'm in good shape!! I think I'm overdue for a nappy though!! I'll check y'all back on the soon!!

What are you girlies up to today?!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

All napped up...but GRUMPY as all get out!! My insurance company has made a super grand error, and has assigned me to an entirely different company...to the tune of an extra $417.00 a month...and even worst coverage than I was already geared up for. So frustrating!! I suppose it's good that it's afterhours...and there's no one for me to speak to about this...and yet at the same time...I'm just seething over not being able to get this resolved RIGHT NOW!! So...this will be 1st up on my agenda tomorrow.

The anaconda is SORE, now that the dope has worn off it!! Ouch!!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #280
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
yea that worked
What great pics!!!!! What a fun day! Where was that at? Sugar is super cute!!!

Oh love the pink barbie clothes too!!!
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #281
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Yo, Goodmorning!!

So today is the Anaconda's Spa Day!! This is the 4th out of 11 visits that will be required to that vein clinic, over the course of this study...which lasts 3 yr.'s. That's a lot!!
I've been watching the weather forecast, and it looks like our temps are gonna be a whole lot cooler over this next week or so. I just feel like that is such a blessing, as I'm supposed to wear those stupid, confining, compression hoses for 3 days...24 hr.'s a day....and then 4 days...for all daylight hours. NO!! I hate those things!! But, for the sake of the integrity of this study...it's a must. So...I'm just Thankful that this isn't all goin' down during HOT weather too!!
OOh your spa sounds FUN!

So what exactly are they doing? This was the first *treatment* though wasn't it?? Is it your right of left leg I forget? Were you able to drive home yourself.What is the study exactly? 20 ???'s time

yea, good thing its cooler! Although I kinda find those compression things soothing. But I have never wore them for that amount of time!!!! I think that would drive me bonkers What about showering?? Hey how did they like the flowers???

Oh oh oh!!!! the insurance!!! Somebody is gonna get a switch flipped on their arse tomorrow!!!!
Is it a mistake or is it really what your ins is now? Does the Hunk have it through work or are you guys just on your own?

So hows the CT sitch today??? Any relief or is it still in full force? MTC forgot Gs bday! Just txted today, not even called her.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #282
Blabbermouth!!!

I am grumpy today too but just for no reason at all. Just work and TOM nothing in particular. The guys are getting my wrath tho You would think that they could sense I was cranky and maybe dial down the bull*hit answers for stuff. I ask is such or such done? answer-oh well so and so was supposed to blah blah and then blah blah.... you know talking in circles answers. So I spent the afternoon and made a spreadsheet of the next 6 weeks what they are to do every day!!! Oh boys! Don't tick off an already grump Loty!!!! Lesson learned! So I will hound them for this until 8-1 and if they still cant figure out how to do their jobs I will micromanage all the time Loty don't play that!

Came home and my garlic picks I had ordered are here! They are garlic essential oil in a clip to clip in the plants and its supposed to repel the rabbits. crossing my fingers because I am going to start poisoning the rabbits if they keep eating my plants!! So hopefully these little things work!
Old 06-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #283
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow on your MCT!! That just figures though doesn't it?! Mine doesn't ever remember how old I am/or turning...or when I was born. It's just that underwhelming I suppose. Was G bothered by the lack of acknowledgement, or does she fully -get it-??

So yes...this was the 1st and possibly last treatment day (right leg)...assuming this fixed me up. If not...they'll go back in at the 3 month mark & get it corrected out. So it was a random selection to have me go in for either a laser abulation procedure, or the new fangled super glueing procedure. I got the super glue. Met with the inventor fellow as well...who has also had the procedure. He had it done in Europe, where it's fda approved. The whole process took about an hour. The -study doc- asks lots of questions throughout the whole visit, and at each visit...to gather data. The office staff *Lurved* their flowers!! I go back on Monday, for the 1st post procedure check up.
Yeah, I drove out there & back. My leg was still numbed up for the drive back, so I was ok. It's only been in the past couple hours or so that the deep ache has really set in.
I'm gonna say that I think showers are ok, just not soaking.

The insurance sitch is such that because of the pre-existing diabetes, we cash out my insurance ourselves...cause Hunkies work insurance is lame. So with the changes Mr.Prez has made with the health insurance agencies/budget cuts to the federal health agency...the outfit that I was with has shut down. They gave me a couple of options to jump over to. Neither were good...but one was better than the other in a couple different ways...coverage/cost...so I chose that one. Well they've made a mistake and assigned me to the other one, that covers less/costs more. I'm just hoping this will be an easy fix on their end.

The CT's constant phone calls and wanna-be contact are just too much for me. It's too needy. I swear I think she's sittin' over there makin' stupid stuff up to call me about...and it seems to end up in her requesting that I do something for her that she is fully capable of doing herself. I don't like that!! I wouldn't dream of putting someone out like that!! Would.not.dream.of.it!! So...I'm using my ignore feature quite a lot, and/or at least delaying the response...to give time for her to have to figure out her own stuff.

What have you been up to?!?!??!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 06-13-2013 at 07:52 PM..
Old 06-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #284
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH NO!! Loty's wrath is being thrown down!! How frustrating to have to be put in a position to crack the whip all the time...on what should be fully capable folk!! I like that you took control & flew into full on action to draw them up a happy little timeline, that all must be adhered to OR ELSE!! Yeah...I bet they -get it-, on the hurry!!
I think it's quite reasonable that you'd have your crankies in place...given the schedule you've been loaded up with this week AND Tom?! That's plenty reason right there!! Poor Lote.

I forgot to mention...as one of my goodie buys last night...I picked up some lavender powder. I've heard it said that -some folk- are fond of powders. It had never occured to me to wonder about 'em. Just gotta steer clear of the Gold Bond...from what I understand!!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #285
Blabbermouth!!!

So did they cut you open and remove the vein and just glue you back up?

This pres O and the crazy programs are just I am just so thankful that ML is working full time! He hardly has any full time people at work any more. Just only a few, the rest only get 29 hrs. But then have to be available all shifts so they can't even get other jobs. Its just nuts!!!!

Eh...G hardly notices. I do tho

I tried that lavender scented. It gives me a rash though. Boo! It smells good! You will feel fresh as a daisy too though!

Oh and bonus good times! The pool people came out and looked at the pump thats leaking. The pump is junk The 1 year warranty was up a couple weeks ago. They are going to *try* to get it looked at under warrenty but I am doubting they will. $480-ish bucks to replace

Grrr....I am going to bed!

Good night! Hope you sleep ok tonight with the anaconda hurting!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-13-2013 at 08:27 PM..
Old 06-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #286
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and your Rabbeetoh frenz...wouldn't they make great little 4-H pals? You really just have random rabbits running around your neighborhood?! Really?! If we wanted to see a rabbit around here, we'd seriously have to go to the fairgrounds during their 4-H activities!! That would be like me saying we have pandas strolling around out in the yard...or zebras. I just can't imagine!! I hope your garlic clips work too, or that you install a little cat/dog/rabbit door in your back door, so your little friends can come in & lounge.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #287
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Oh yeah, and your Rabbeetoh frenz...wouldn't they make great little 4-H pals? You really just have random rabbits running around your neighborhood?! Really?! If we wanted to see a rabbit around here, we'd seriously have to go to the fairgrounds during their 4-H activities!! That would be like me saying we have pandas strolling around out in the yard...or zebras. I just can't imagine!! I hope your garlic clips work too, or that you install a little cat/dog/rabbit door in your back door, so your little friends can come in & lounge.
Ahhh that was funny!!!

how do you not have rabbits??? Maybe I am going to have to research OR some....I was thinking it was a lot like MI but with mountains. Anyway yes I am crawling with rabbits. Rotten buggers. The apartments have turkeys all the time!!!! And deer We have all sorts of stupid critters in the city, they just need to trot their happy butts out to the country! Rabbits, opossum, skunks, turkey, deer, even a bear or 2 about 20 min north of here

Oh they don't make good pets and they arent the cut pet kind anyway.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #288
Blabbermouth!!!

These are like what I have in the yard, nothing special.

Ok, going to bed for real now! Stop distracting me!!!!

Old 06-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #289
Blabbermouth!!!

Do you have squirrels? We are loaded with them too, they run on my roof all morning. Jump from the front tree and run over my bedroom to the back tree and sound like a herd of elephants on the roof and tick me off!! And they dig up the bulbs and munch on them!

Ok....for real! stop distracting me! I am blaming you if I am tired tomorrow!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:33 AM   #290
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Pee-Pulls!! It's Happy Friday!!

I'd like a certificate for a -do over-, of what could have been Great sleeps last night...but wasn't. There was just so much discomfort and pain involved to be able to relax & zone out well. Not to mention I couldn't lay on my preferred left side. When I got up to test/dose up & retrieve coffees this morning...I got a flush/wave of nausea & started sweatin' buckets!! I don't know why...as my BS #'s were ok. After laying back in bed for a few minutes...the whole ordeal passed & I felt fine.

Poor Loteage...distracted by the wildlife thoughts & stayin' up too late partying about it!! So wow...you have seriously active squirrels in your neck of the woods!! Do you guys have to try to put the little wire cage fency kinda things around the plants that they like? What a process to have to fight all those little creatures off!! No, we only see squirrels and rock chucks when we walk to the more rural areas...on the outskirt of the neighborhood...and even then it's not that often that we see them.
I think your little bunny babies are just little precious sweethearts!! I hope they don't hear you saying things about them!!
It totally sounds like stepping outside of your homestead is like being out on a safari or an open zoo park or something!! No...we just don't see any of that here...at all. The only loose creatures that we see, on the daily, are cats. That's it!! With the level of wildlife you guys have going on...I think y'all should probably throw on your khake's and represent properly!!

That's so tough for folks in that worky sitch who aren't getting enough hours to make the cut for insurance, and yet have to be fully available for all shifts & can't take on additional work to supplement their tiny incomes!! How on earth is that supposed to work?! My goodness...then factoring in that most people have youngin's to raise, and the kiddo's schedules to work around too!! Oh my gosh...I just don't know how it's done!! That's an incredible amount of stress.

What the heck with the leaking pool pump sitch?! No!! That's like brand new!! Oh I hope those folks will do like they said & try to get this covered under warranty!! That is just such a bogus ordeal!! AND costly!! It ain't right!!

I will see if I can add a little utubeage flick to show ya the anaconda treatment...brb.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #291
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Instant Superglue for Varicose Veins - VenaSeal (TM) by Sapheon - YouTube

That's what I had done.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #292
Senior LCF Member

buzzzzzzing along lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00113.jpg (33.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00115.jpg (36.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #293
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo~Yo, Goodmornings to ya's!! Happy Chatturday!!

So yesterday was just a blah day...nothing to write home about. Just layed low...took care of the basics...never got ready for the day...and read it away.

Today, I have slightly higher ambitions for the day. So I'll get ready for the day, and see about maybe messing around in the back yard a bit. The yard waste container is empty & ready for a refill. We have more supplies for our -bark bed- feature. Not that -I- will do anything with that...but if I'm out there...the Hunk will follow...and likely dive back into that project. It'll be as close to a family field trip as the kids are likely to see today.
I'll need to get some laundries going at some point too.

So...those are the ideas for the day!!

What are y'all up to?!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoOoh Naty, that's a fancy little dress/outfit!! Love the color combo and frill!!
Old 06-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #295
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

For our little Loty...a little harp action for you...played by peeps called Willow Tree. That's 2 Great things all wrapped up into one for you!!

The Willow Tree - by celtic harp trio "Triskela" - YouTube
Old 06-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #296
Blabbermouth!!!

WowzA! Been super busy here! Got lots done! Ended up so busy at work yesterday that I had to go back in today for about 2 hrs and tie up some loose ends Oh well....a week off now! Yay! Spend about 2 hrs in the pool today getting it all cleaned. They are bringing the new pump Monday. It better be covered!!!

Ran a bunch of errands today and got everyone packed. ML decided to freshen the mulch today too... AS IF I didn't' have enough to do! I had to help him with that! Oh well its done now and looks nice. Oh and he got real brave and decided to go and buy himself some clothes LOL uh he did super! Most has to be returned. He never buys his own clothes, he doesn't even know what he size he is! What a dork!

Thank you Shawna!! I will check out that little vid later!!!

Ok friends.....have a super week! Not sure on if I will be able to check in or not, if not we are back late wed night. Probably not til about midnight.

Don't miss me too much!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #297
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I am going to miss my Loteage sooooooooo much!!
It's tooooooooooo long away!! I don't want it!!

Okay...with all that truth being said...I hope you & the fam have the FUNNEST Most BLASTIEST time there ever was!! I can't wait to here of your tales & see piccy's of the Great times!! I'm super excited for you guys to get started on your adventure!! I KNOW this is gonna be a GREAT trip!!

Stop in when you get a chance!! I will likely lay low meself for the next couple days...until you return!! Bee safe!!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #298
Senior LCF Member

been doing ok few well bad nights hopefully not today, lost 4lbs cause of them

but keeping up with diet,

carbs and today meat lol

my plate of paleo like

fresh russet potatoes slided into fries
roasted meat
mushrooms
and glass latte soy milk french

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.46526...h=181&c=7&rs=1

figure even 50/50 lol protein and whole food starch..

like paleo but different lol

making a cute bird house thing when done will show pics

Old 06-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #299
Senior LCF Member

here it is lol hope looks ok
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00123.jpg (24.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00126.jpg (31.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00127.jpg (34.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-17-2013, 06:50 AM   #300
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Monday!!

We had a loungy day yesterday!! We made some headway with the backyard clean up project...filled the yard waste can to the brim & did some more bark chipping out there.
Movies for the Hunk in the eve...and a pretty hot pink mani~pedi for this chick!! I also added some neato med-large silver dots to the top of the mani. Awesome!!
We had a BBQ for dinns & ended with a small Thunderstorm before bed!!

So today...Tom, right off the bat. Just not a fan of that for today or this week. I have med/dental appt.'s all over the place, nearly everyday this week. So not good timing!!
This afternoon is the 1st ultra sound for the anaconda, since it's procedure. It's in the next town over...later this afternoon.

Naty, your little bird house is just darling!! Very creative!!