Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Low Carb Challenges! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-challenges/)
-   -   Weight Loss Goal For May 13-20. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/low-carb-challenges/804041-weight-loss-goal-may-13-20-a.html)

MsWoods 05-13-2013 06:50 AM

Weight Loss Goal For May 13-20.
 
Yeah I changed it from Sunday to Monday. I really rather weigh in on Mondays anyways if that's alright with the few of you that have been doing these with me? If not give me your thoughts.

Finally back on track with TOM on it's way out and alcohol cleaned out of my system.

251.7 this morning. I would like to see 246. Yeah I'm shooting high and I'm going to work my bum off to get it.

Chuck41 05-13-2013 06:57 AM

Same as last week, looking to break that 220 barrier. Am down a - l - m - o - s - t thirty lbs, but not quite. It seems that the more you lose the harder it gets. Can't complain, health is improved, easier to walk uphill, clothes fit better, etc.

raytamtay3 05-13-2013 08:41 AM

Sounds good to me. I'm in a similiar spot Mswoods in that TOM is almost over and I indulged in some drinking this weekend which, coupled with going off plan, put me at a 3 lb. gain. So judging by the scale this morning I'm 155. I'd like to get back to 152 by the end of the week...if not lower of course.

Mistizoom 05-13-2013 09:57 AM

Monday works. Keeps me honest over the weekend. I was at 248.4 today. Modest goal for this week as I am under a lot of stress at work this week - I'll shoot for 247.

cfine 05-13-2013 06:22 PM

213...

MsWoods 05-14-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsWoods (Post 16422122)
Yeah I changed it from Sunday to Monday. I really rather weigh in on Mondays anyways if that's alright with the few of you that have been doing these with me? If not give me your thoughts.

Finally back on track with TOM on it's way out and alcohol cleaned out of my system.

251.7 this morning. I would like to see 246. Yeah I'm shooting high and I'm going to work my bum off to get it.

250.3 this morning. Workin it. I love LC. I was at 258 on Saturday with all the water. I been pushing water hard this weekend and last few days.

Also got an hour body combat class done bright and early this morning so that's out of the way.

MsWoods 05-18-2013 08:07 PM

How's everyone doing?

I'm solidly in the 240s, not quite to 246 but 247. Not half bad. Got two more weigh ins though!

mcchimento 05-19-2013 07:00 AM

Would like to join in.

Restarted on May 13 at 251 lbs.
Today's weigh in was 243.2 lbs.

My official weigh in day is Monday so this works great for me.

I had a 4 month break mainly because of work but I am determined right now to get this to work again. I want my life back. Main reason that I discovered that I have a hernia and trying to relieve some pressure on it and my lower back. It happened because if the weight strain on my lower back and I used my stomach muscles too much.

MsWoods 05-20-2013 06:38 AM

Made it to 246.6 yesterday. I'm retaining a lot of water this morning for no reason so I'm taking that number and sticking with it. My food was spot on all weekend so I know the water will be off me in no time.

Chuck41 05-20-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsWoods (Post 16432087)
Made it to 246.6 yesterday. I'm retaining a lot of water this morning for no reason so I'm taking that number and sticking with it. My food was spot on all weekend so I know the water will be off me in no time.

Yep. That is the way it works. Any reduction was fat, any gain is water. Thats the way I calculate it! :shake: As long as I stay on plan the temporary "water" gains sort themselves out in a few days.

Mistizoom 05-20-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistizoom (Post 16422448)
Monday works. Keeps me honest over the weekend. I was at 248.4 today. Modest goal for this week as I am under a lot of stress at work this week - I'll shoot for 247.

Stuck at the same as last week 248.4. Saw 247.2 yesterday but I think I was dehydrated. Big work stress is gone now, though, so I hope this get moving for next week.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:31 PM.