Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #181
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
Stormy here!
Or at least trying too . . . . new garbage disposal - woo hoo!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #182
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
We're suppose to have storms tomorrow too, of course since you're sending us your leftovers, you already know that, MK!

I just registered for the Tirley Trpt for thanksgiving day, and I did sign up for the running 101. So excited! Oh, and I lost .5 this week.

I cleaned the top of my vanity off, and the cabinet underneath the sink. A major pack rat so I has 4 trash ads filmed 1/4 full. I didn't want to make them too heavy so I had 4 bags. Saturday I'm tackling the kitchen.

Little camper tonight in our bed.

See ya all tomorrow!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:36 AM   #183
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!
Crazy week!
Storms here yesterday as well.

Busy weekend ahead....shower and bachelorette party for DD's BFF who's marrying her DH's brother..........Sunday I HAVE to get some stuff done around here before the wedding!

Love you all!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:50 AM   #184
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
Morning!

For having a holiday in it, this has been the longest week!

It's been hot here too, Debbie.

The local Greek festival is this weekend (started yesterday) so we should see some rain either today or tomorrow. It *always* rains when we have the festival! lol!

Kids still have one whole week of school left and then the week after that they have four days of early dismissal. Rhonda gets out at 11:30 and the other three get out at 12:10. The last day for all of them is the 13th.

I found a cozy mystery series that I just adore. Unfortunately the author passed away recently due to heart surgery complications.

Going camping with cubscouts next weekend. The camp out will include our last Pack meeting for the year. Think I will go pick up the neckerchiefs today so I don't need to worry about it next week.

I should go get some things done before I take the kids to school. Hope you all have a great day!

"Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!"

"Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration."
Old 05-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #185
Princess Proofreader

Tornado Warning!
BBL!
Old 06-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #186
Big Yapper!!!!

MK... Are u ok!!!???

I am so miserable, I'm a walking talking poison ivy specimen!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #187
Big Yapper!!!!

We are already into June and we have a birthday girl this month that will be 7!!! Can't believe she's already 7. She and her BFF Sam got the 2 American Citizen awards for the kindergarten class. There's 32 kids on their class. I'm so proud of her cuz this hasn't been an easy year for her, nor Sam! His story alike like Alyssa's. so proud of Kim too cu many times this past 2.5 years she's 2nd guessed herself as to whether she should have stayed with him til the girls got a little older and could understand the situation. Myself I think she did the right thing in cutting it off when she did,

Well, I'm off to organize my kitchen and throw clutter away. Wish me luck, I did my bathroom on Thursday and it took me 3 hours to deck utter the vanity top and the cabinet! It looks so nice now!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #188
Princess Proofreader

Hi!

We survived the storm but there are many without power and lots of trees down!

Becky - wow! 7 years old??!! how is that possible??!!
Are you taking Benadryl?
Old 06-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #189
Big Yapper!!!!

Mk... We're suppose to get what u has last night, it's getting windier! They said there's little chance of a tornado!?!? Really??? I'll breath once
It passes through! I haven't seen a spring as tornadic as this one since the spring of 74 when the Xenia tornado level the town! I feel for those in OK!

Just talked to johns niece, she incited Kim, the girls and I to Wilmington to play on the Little Hearts Big Smiles playground and picnic with Andrew (her special needs little guy) and his 2 older brothers. She has my jewelry from the party they had for the playground. They turned the proceeds on more jewelry to auction off this summer and they got 27 pieces! My party is July 28, I booked one and so did someone else so it would boost the sales to 60% instead of 40%! I love that stuff and it goes to a good cause.

Back to my cleaning/decluttering!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #190
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!

Whirlwind weekend!!!
Can we just make it stop?

Everyone seems to be having such awful/bad/strange/weird weather. We have no consistency here - one day it's sunny and 80, the next day it's 50, cold and rainy. Yesterday it was on and off, nice/warm, cool/rainy......thankfully the rain held off until after the shower!

And can you say: When it rains, it pours? I am not talking about the weather either! It has been one thing after another for us this spring - DH says we are hemoraging money. From, DD's car accident, to the wedding, to our trip to Nashville.......the latest? My car totally died last night! We were on our way to dinner for the bachelorette party, and I had a car full of women.....it totally died at a busy intersection, no flashers or anything!!! It was a downpour at the same time! Long story short, I called 911 and DH - in the meantime the other carful of women turned around and pulled up behind me and put on THEIR flashers - I was a sitting duck!!! Cops came, wrecker came.....went off to dinner and now we await the verdict from our mechanic.......

I hate to wish time away, but I will be glad when things settle down.....maybe in July?

•○•
"It is what it is."
•○•
Old 06-02-2013, 06:19 AM   #191
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debbiedo
Stats: pretty close to perfect!
WOE: mindful eating/running off the pounds
Start Date: over and over again
Cindy, that sounds scary!!! Hope your car needs something inexpensive if there is such a thing.

I feel the same about money lately. We keep doing things on the house. Next the electrician and power washing. We have issues with certain plugs that just stop working and the reset button in the boys bathroom needs to be reset. Bad when you have your freezer plugged in to a plug and it stops working. I have freezer plugged in on a ceiling plug but want a second small fridge(yes another expense). Our refrigerator is just too small for beer,soda and party foods so I am buying a small self defrosting but no other bells and whistles fridge for the garage. Side by sides like I have are small. Our kitchen has too small a space to just buy a bigger refrigerator for inside. Then there is the wedding, DS22 moving, helping DS30 with party costs for his wife's graduation and putting money down on a house. DH needed a new tire which cost $250. Not sure why so expensive but necessary. We go on vacation in a month and will be spending there. I really should work more. We can pay our bills but I am not saving like I was other then retirement.

Walked 3.29 miles today. My program has it on the schedule. I work 12 today and 8 tomorrow.
DH away Wednesday-Friday.
Power washing people come tomorrow I think.
Need to get the algae and dirt off the siding.

DH and I stayed home for dinner last night.

Oh and DS22 got his phone upgraded. Still cost us some bucks for charger,case,upgrade fee. He got IPhone 4 for free. His phone didn't work well in his apartment and his GFs iPhone works fine. He was due for an upgrade.

It is always something.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #192
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal
New June thread:
SHORTIES - June - Where is Summer?
Closed Thread