Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning! Got in a good tricep/bicep workout plus 30 minutes on the treadmill. I actually walked 4 miles on Saturday too. I bought a new dress for my nephew's wedding in a couple weeks and it looks really cute. I just need a little color on my legs now. Gonna be a busy busy week for me since I'll be playing catch up because of missing work last week.

Rachel - look at you go into the 20's! YAY!!! Hope things slow down for you.

Beth - wow on the sound work. You really know your stuff! I bet they were glad to have you!

Diane - hope things are going well. I'm wondering how in the world you're gonna get packed and moved while working everyday? I hope those kids are gonna help you! The jury duty was an experience and I'd probably do it again. I just hate missing work.

Hannah - how was your weekend? Feeling any better?

Have a great day everyone!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/124/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Good morning slimmers!

I am at 127 this morning! i feel much slimmer today. I am really starting to see a difference in my stomach. It is getting flatter finally. I bought a size misses small dress on Saturday and it fit perfect.

Update on Cooper: He is back to himself! And of course getting spoiled even more!

Beth: you were right!

Charlene: when are you done with school?

Diane: hope you are feeling better!

Hannah: I hope you are feeling better too!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
191 this morning! Very happy about that, but feeling very very sad after giving Meadow back. She was SO sad.. it was the way she looked at me when she was being put in her carseat by her grandpa. It broke my heart. I don't know if I told you but her idiot mother is in jail.. after all the past stuff, it all caught up to her when she got a DUI.. it has been at least a month, and I don't know when she is getting out.. but I hope to God she grows up now.. poor little Meadow doesn't understand. She has been living with her other grandparents, and my son gets her when he can. I noticed last night she was grinding her little teeth in her sleep..a LOT. She wants to be held more than she used to as well. I wanted so bad to take her back home with me so much... My son would love to get custody but I don't know when or how that will happen... ughhhhhhhhhh what a mess. Well, I am going to try to take a nap and then continue getting ready for the move. TRY to get my mind off that sweet sad little face. If I wasn't moving next weekend I would get her again and keep her longer.

I'll check back in later....

Last edited by Annie64; 05-06-2013 at 09:27 AM..
Old 05-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow! He did it again! My ex's check for April's rent bounced! Twice in a row.. he's on a roll. I'm trying not to let it stress me out too much.. I'll have to move everything this weekend instead of by the end of the month just in case he doesn't take care of it in time.. Some things (or people) never change.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/224/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good morning my pretties!

I hope you are all having a great day. I have migraine again so I've already taken my meds. I WILL go to the gym today. I didn't make it yesterday, my leg was hurting. I had a nice quiet day yesterday organizing my embroidery thread and winding all 60 skeins onto bobbins. What a life! It was actually very comforting/calming. I know, the strangest things.

Rachel--WTG on that great loss. I knew it would happen! And a new dress in a smaller size. EXCELLENT! Glad to hear that Cooper is back to his old self. Poor guy--they are such stoic buds. Are they tweaking his meds now? What is he taking? And how old is he? I thought he was rather young.

Charlene--WTG on the workouts! Back to the old grindstone today, huh? Hopefully you won't be too far behind. Thanks for doing your civic duty. Without people like you, our justice system wouldn't work.

Diane--poor Meadow. While I am sorry to hear that her mom is in jail after a DUI, such situations can be a good intervention for drug users/abusers. DH is a recovery coach in Drug Court in our county. It is a post conviction program that the defendant must apply for. If they are accepted, they must complete the program which includes intensive outpatient treatment and other tasks. If successfully completed, their conviction is erased from their record. There may be one in your county. I've seen some great successes in such situations. But the baby doesn't understand. The vid was so cute that you posted. Can't believe that your ex bounced a check again. What a scum bag. At least you have a place to move and will be there soon and can rebuild your rental history.

Hi Hannah!

This headache is getting worse, not better. I hate this. But I must get up and going. Must see the chiropractor this afternoon.

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #36

Beth: Cooper is 7 1/2 years old. The vet upped his phenobarbital. He is also on potassium bromide. He has had seizures since he was 6 months old. Hope your migraine goes away quickly. I just finished some upper body weights, situps and pushups. Will do more pushups and 3.2 miles on the treadmill tonight.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #37

Beth: Cooper is 7 1/2 years old. The vet upped his phenobarbital. He is also on potassium bromide. He has had seizures since he was 6 months old. Hope your migraine goes away quickly. I just finished some upper body weights, situps and pushups. Will do more pushups and 3.2 miles on the treadmill tonight.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #38
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: momof2mms
Stats: 5'7" 256/233/160
WOE: Atkins/LCHF
Start Date: 3/19/2013 Restart
Good afternoon!
I'm finally feeling better! Saturday and yesterday were rough. I lost a couple more pounds but I'm not going to count them just yet, I'm sure the majority was water weight as I still feel really dehydrated. My goals for today are to eat clean, go to the gym tonight and drink a ridiculous amount of water.

Rachel: YAY on the loss! A size SMALL dress!!!

Beth: I hope your head feels better soon! Migraines are terrible.

Charlene: Keep up the good work on the workouts"

Diane: Poor Meadow. How old is she? Your EX sounds like a dirt bag. I can't understand some people like that.

Back to work before I freeze to death in this break room.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Oy--this migraine is not getting better. NO gym today. I'm debating on the chiropractor. Not sure I want to be twisted although I know it could make me feel better.

Rachel--Cooper is still a puppy. He is on the same stuff that Kona was on. Its hard on their liver. The last year of Kona's life his seizures starting getting much worse. What kind of food do you feed him? My vet, who is also into acupuncture and chinese medicine told me NOT to feed Kona lamb, chicken or turkey based foods. We also used a very high quality food by Flint River Ranch which we would buy online. We fed him fish and chips (trout and sweet potato). There are no additives in it, very clean and healthy. I'm going to switch Zora to it also. We also stopped vacinating him except for rabies. Every year the vet would take a blood sample and test to see if he still had immunity. I just started that with Zora. Once test was fine, the other wasn't so we had her vacinated. And we did not use any topical flea or tick stuff. I noticed a direct corelation between when I put it on him and then he had a focal tic within hours. Of course, tick control was a lot of fun. I was always pulling them off of him. We do vaccinate Zora for Lyme's disease because it is prevelant here. And he would go for acupuncture, which he loved! I love my vet too! He has taken care of all three of my dogs. Sonnet wasn't his biggest fan but he helped her live to 16, and that is old for a Dobie. He took great care of Kona and he was so upset when he died. Kona adored him (and anyone who would pay attention to him). Zora is not a fan, but then she is a big baby. She crawls into my lap, all 50 pounds of her) when we are there, which is why we sedate her.

Hannah--glad you are feeling better. Have a good workout tonight.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #40
Junior LCF Member

It was pizza night at the gym. How dare they. No, I wasn't even tempted.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Hannah--you are a better person than me.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning! Got in a killer leg workout. Holy smoke!

Not much to report. I had a good day yesterday. I need to up the water. My busiest day will be Thursday with catching up on my workload I missed last week.

Rachel - WOOHOO!!!! Look at you go!!! I knew you'd finally get a whoosh - you were working out and doing too good not to. Glad Cooper is feeling himself!

Diane - that ex - I'll be glad when you are totally done with him! What a loser. That is so sad about Meadow and her mother. I'm sorry - just another thing you need to be worried about. Bless her little heart.

Hannah - awesome that you are better. I'm with you on the water intake. Let's do this!

Beth - hope that migraine subsides soon. I'm so glad I don't get those. I had on my entire life and it was the worst thing I experienced. I was literally sick, had to crawl into a closet with a pillow to block out any light. Ugh. Hey, on the thread sorting - whatever is calming to you. I've done stuff like that before too.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies!

I have a migraine hangover. I had to take my meds 3 times and that makes me really groggy the next day. I did get dressed in my workout clothes and perhaps I will just do 30 minutes of cardio. That would be good. I've wanted to ignore the fact that Mother's Day is coming this week. But my grief counselor suggested that rather than ignore it (which won't really work anyway)that I find a way to honor it. I've been thinking about what to do. She was cremated and her ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay. There is no grave to go to. I thought about going down to the Bay but Sausilito on a nice Sunday afternoon will be crazy busy. I learned today that the brick that I purchased to honor my mom at our city hall has been installed. It was a place where she spent a lot of time as a volunteer and advocate, and I will go there and leave a flower. I am also going to make a rubbing of the brick, and one for my brother, to have with me always, particularly since my brother no longer lives here. Then I realized doing a rubbing for my brother to give him is exactly like something my mom would do--give things to others that were important to her and she hoped were important to them.

Charlene--so will you be able to walk after your killer leg workout? I don't wish these migraines on anyone. I blame it all on hormonal fluctuations and with that very surprise visit from TOM I guess I'm not surprised that I had one. I just didn't expect it to be so severe and require so much medication to ease it.

Rachel--your baby is coming home today! You made it through the first year! And the evil scale is finally cooperating!

Diane--I just reread a few of my posts and notice how many typos/wrong words I have in them. Geez! I must retrain my brain. I have a Nitendo DS with brain games which I think I need to use to get my brain back in the groove. I noticed how much slower I've gotten. My brain needs some fitness.

Hannah--how ya doing today. Can't believe they would have pizza at a gym. I mean, really, what are they thinking. Oh wait--they want to make sure you need to keep coming back. Its a marketing strategy I think.

Time to clean the birds cage. Its the only thing that seems to shut him up. He has turned into such a cranky old guy.

Have a great day.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

Scale was up a tad, but I kind of expected it to be. After being so sick Saturday, then eating normally yesterday it was up a lb. Did great today, but I'm so tired! I reserved a small moving truck for Sunday, and I'm going to try to get a little more packing done tonight, but I kind of just want to go to bed.

Still can't get Meadow's sad little face out of my head.

Hannah: Meadow is only 3... she will be 3 1/2 at the end of June. I can only imagine how confusing this is for her. I want to get her again as soon as I can, and keep her longer. ..... Good for you staying away from the pizza! Pizza is one of my biggest temptations!

Beth: I can only hope that something good does come out of this.. I hope there is some kind of program for her afterwards, and that it actually helps. I have known she is bi-polar, but I don't know what if any treatment she has had lately.. all I know is the HELL she put my son through. Now her choices are affecting her kids. So sad. I guess it's easy for me to say, why doesn't she just grow up and stop being so selfish? Why can't she put her kids first? Why can't she love them more than herself? But.. I don't know.. those are the things I want to say to her, but then she might keep me from seeing Meadow. ... I can see how you would want to ignore Mother's Day, but I agree with your counselor about honoring your mom.. Hope you are feeling better.. I hate migraine hangovers!

Rachel: Yay! DD is coming home! You made it through! I know it was hard.. my daughter only moved out and I still her at least several times a week, and that is hard enough. I can't imagine if she was hours away. Well, you have all summer to make more great memories!

Charlene: Yes, I am tired of all these worries! I have to keep trying to make myself think that she is happy and laughing and doing just fine. I told my son about her grinding her teeth (he actually did the same thing when he was little) and being so sad when I took her back and he said, "Well that makes me feel worse.. thanks." I told him none of it was HIS fault. Anyway, the ex was texting me today because he was actually worried about child support being stopped when its supposed to because he was told it wouldn't be until next year! LOL.. that was only because my DD was behind in school at the time the school faxed the letter to child support. I assured him she IS graduating on time Figures he was calling and checking on it. .... Let's get out of these dang 90's.. let's go!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

That poo-poo head headache is still here! (I regress when I am in pain). But not as bad. I haven't taken my migraine meds today. I did go to the gym but just rode the bike. I didn't think weight work was a good thing with a headache. So why is it I feel guilty for not working harder. I mean, really? I'm still headachey and at least I got in some cardio and some stretching. I swear sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

Of course your ex would worry about having to pay longer. Not that it bothered him when he didn't pay for those months that got you so behind, or that his rent check seem to always bounce. That doesn't seem to bother him. GRRRR. I hope that Meadow's mom gets the help. I can understand what and why you want to say those things to her. We all would. The tough thing is realizing that with a mental illness, and addiction on top of it, their brains just don't work the way they are supposed to and their actions make perfect sense to them. She probably doesn't have any life skills (which is what dh spends a lot of time teaching his clients--how to show up on time, how to be respectful, how to get a place to live and a job, how to make better decisions, how to cope with their emotions when they just don't know how, how to tell the truth. It is very unfortunate that the kids get drawn through all of this. BUT Meadow has grandparents and aunts and uncles who love her and are a stabilizing force in her life. Imagine if she didn't have that? Good luck getting everything done in time for the move. I bet you will be glad to be settled and on your own.

have a good evening all!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #46

Just a quick post before I head to the shower.

Scale was up a lb this morning to 128. Not stressing over that because I got into my size 6 jeans shorts and guess what??? They are loose!!!!

We moved DD18 home today! I can't believe I survived the 1st year of her away at college. I know we will have lots of great memories over the summer.

beth: Sure wish you were feeling better!

diane: Poor Meadow!

charlene: What do you do for your leg workouts?

hannah: good job on passing on the pizza!!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #47
Junior LCF Member

I've gained back the water weight I lost when I was sick. Hoping that the loss was all fat was far fetched. Darn. Fingers crossed I see a decrease on the scale in the morning. I'm off work tomorrow and have to take my car to the dealership, my check engine light is on. Pizza at the gym...defiantly a marketing strategy, Beth. DH goes in the morning and says they do a bagel morning 1 day a month. Planet Fitness is smart.

Beth: I'm sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. I hope for your strength on Mother's Day and every day. Feel better and take those migrane meds!

Charlene: Good job on the leg work out! How'd you do with water today?

Diane: 3 year olds are so smart. I think they understand more than we give them credit for. DS is 3, he'll be 4 next month. I'm sure she knows that she is loved!

Rachel: I can't even comprehend what wearing a size 6 feels like. I was an 8 at my smallest. Keep up the amazing work!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #48

Good Morning Slimmers!

Scale was still at 128 this morning! I doubt I will be able to get a run in today but I am going to try to take a walk this afternoon with my nephews. I will also do an upper body workout.

It is going to be a beautiful day here; sunny and 80*. I am hoping to get some sun this afternoon. I have a big meeting for show choir tonight so won't get to enjoy the weather this evening.

I really need to get some new tennis shoes. I am going to try to get to the mall sometime this weekend to see if I can find some new Asics. I need to get them broke in before I run in a 5K.

Hannah: My smallest size was a 4 a couple years ago. That was super hard to maintain so I don't think I can get back there and stay. I am pretty short and small framed. Pizza at the gym??? That's crazy!

Beth: to you my friend! I will be thinking of you lots throughout the weekend!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone!

I finally got on the scale and I was not happy! I gained back the weight I lost at the beginning of the year and am 1/2 pound higher than that. I'm not surprised. But I'm not happy. That will give ya motivation. Onwards and upwards. Today will be a day of errands, gym and the chiropractor. No headache so far. I slept a long time last night, probably from getting the rest of the migraine drugs out of my system. It is a cool and cloudy day here, temps will be in the high 60s/low 70s. Nice and pleasant.

Rachel--I love Asics shoes. They fit well and work well. What more can we ask. I also got these cute sox by thorlo "Experia" They are expensive but oh so very comfortable. Who'd have thunk that sox could be comfortable. I might get another pair when I'm out shopping today. I'll use my gig money for them. Enjoy the weather today!

Hannah--Planet Fitness is also cruel . . Temptation right in front of you, that's just mean! Sorry about the water weight creeping back, but I do think it will make a difference overall once the water is balanced back in your system.

Charlene--how ya doin' today?

Diane--how's the packing coming? And the new job?

Must get going. Much running around today.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #50

Good Afternoon Slimmers!

Got a nice walk in this afternoon. I love being able to be outside! This is my kind of weather but sadly it isn't going to last here.

beth: Tell me more about these sox?? I Asics!!! I have been wearing them since I was a freshman in HS. I refuse to buy anything else.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Afternoon all!

I ran a bunch of errands today but I did make it to the gym but only had time for a weight workout. And I made it to the chiropractor. I went to the sporting good store to get another pair of my favorite socks and THEY WERE ON SALE! They were still crazy expensive but it was essentially by 3 get the fourth free. But I love them so much, they are so comfortable. They are padded on the ball and heel of the foot, but then have a very light fabric that hugs the rest of your foot. Light and airy, wicks away moisture. They are Experia by thorlo. And they are in great colors too. I like no-line sox!

Rachel--glad you had a great day to be outside. Summer is coming and you'll have more great days outside.

Time to kick back and relax. My leg is a little sore and needs the tennis ball treatment.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #52
Junior LCF Member

Good Evening!

The scale said 236.0 this morning... a tiny loss from yesterday. I ate clean all day except for dinner. DH wanted BBQ chicken wings. We had a bag of them in the freezer, so it was an easy dinner. I ate 7 wings. I forgot to look what the carb count was before I threw the bag away. I also didn't make it to the gym. Ugh Tomorrow is another day.

Beth: I might have to try some of those socks. They sound so Comfy!

Good Night All!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #53

Good Morning Slimmers!

Back to 127 this morning! So it seems like I am bouncing between 127-128 this week. So that is finally in the right direction. My arms are starting to see definition. If I could just start losing in my thighs then I'd be happy.

Hannah: A loss is a loss! They add up!

Beth: I am going to see if I can find some of those socks. I might have to order them though.

Diane and Charlene: Hi!!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

I'm a wee bit tired today, not sure why though. I'm having my morning tea and then will get started on the day. Contemplating hitting the gym for cardio, I'm sore from yesterday. And then I need to work on spring cleaning my kitchen. I'm a bit behind on that front. I did dress in gym clothes to help me get out the door. I'm wearing a pair of my new socks in a lovely shade of neon orange, which nicely compliments my gray and black workout outfit. I find pleasure in the smallest things sometimes. Another reason I love these socks is that they make them in women's sizes that fit my big ole flippers. Most ladies socks are a little too small for me. I've seen them online at amazon and other places. The scale was the same today, which is what I expected. I need to focus on drinking more water today. I'm barely into ketosis. Hopefully today I'll get there. I'm working on a new cross stitch project, but instead of baby stuff, this is a cross stitch of a Frank Lloyd Wright window. I like it, but the stitches are teeny tiny.

Rachel--those pesky thighs are always a challenge. Mine are finally beginning to get stronger and I'm noticing some definition in my calfs. My cankles are starting to lessen. But I could probably give them some more work. Rowing actually helps because at the end of a stroke I'm almost doing a toe point. I've been working for two years on strengthening my legs, particularly my thighs to help support my knees. I've had to be careful because of my knees but I'm getting there.

Diane--what's up with you?

Charlene--today was going to be your busy day, did you survive?

Hannah--a loss is a loss, they do add up. Chicken wings aren't the worst thing that you could have eaten. I have them for a snack quite often. Its the sauce that can get you. Did you make it to the gym today?

Have a great day all. I need caffeine. I have a go girl in the refrigerator that I might just tap into if my green tea doesn't do the trick.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!

I don't have the energy right now but thought I would fill you guys in. Honestly, I feel one breath away from just giving up and not caring what the heck happens to me.. whatever that means. Just when I think everything is figured out.. working out.. coming together, I get a phone call from the new apartments, 3 DAYS BEFORE MOVE IN, that I was NOT approved. WHAT? It's been 6 days since they got the application! They said just email your financial info (which I did last Saturday).. come in Sunday the 12th, and pay the money and get the key! I thought after all this time I was good to go. I even waited until today to transfer service of utilities, set up appointments for tv and internet.. etc.. wow. So, in order to get the place now, I need a co-signer AND a full deposit (485 more than the 200 I paid).. AND they still haven't heard from my manager here - which may make it all useless anyway thanks to the EX. I'm just SICK. The girl that showed me the apt. made it all sound like my issues were all ok and that I had the place (she wasn't the manager).

The manager at the new place is supposed to call me in the morning, and I'll see what she says, but I don't know anyone other than my daughter who would be willing and able to co-sign, and I don't know if they will accept that. Not to mention, having to have my DD do that makes me feel like.. I don't even know. Crap. Scum. The ONLY way this will work is IF my DD can co-sign, IF I can get them to let me pay the rest of the deposit in payments, and IF my situation HERE doesn't destroy my chances.

I'm just so done. I am so not a drama queen, and I'm trying so hard not to bring my problems on the board here, I don't want to be THAT person, so until I get things figured out, I probably won't be on here for a while. I just can't. Hopefully by some miracle I will get it worked out... but it does not look good.

Last edited by Annie64; 05-09-2013 at 05:44 PM..
Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #56

Diane: you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 05-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

The scale was up a pound today. I've been eating cleanly and I'm in ketosis so I'm guessing I didn't drink enough water yesterday. Didn't go to the gym yesterday but will today. Was very low energy. Cleaned out 3 kitchen cabinets and it took most of the day. We have an infestation of pantry moths and I had to go through all of the food stuff and throw away a bunch of stuff. But I think I have it all. Haven't seen one since yesterday. And my cupboards, at least the ones I cleaned are nice and spiffy. I'll work on the rest of them today. Getting rid of stuff. I'm waiting for my niece, the one who moved to Texas to stop over. Can't wait to see her!

Diane--I was sick when I read your post. Please don't stay away. You are one of us and we are here for you. I'll gladly listen to whatever it is you have to say. Is there anything we can do to help? I understand that you would feel bad about having your DD co-sign, but this situation is not of your making. Your ex, who was responsible for child support and paying rent on the housing that HIS DAUGHTER was living in, was irresponsible in his obligations. He created the situation, not you. You have nothing to feel bad about but you're left holding the bag and trying to clean up the mess.

Rachel--how are you doing? What's the weather like. It will be in the 70s here today and then into the 80s for the weekend. I bet you're enjoying having DD home.

Charlene--what's up with you?

Hannah--make it to the gym? How's life in your part of the world?

Gotta run. See ya soon.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks you guys.. I really appreciate it. I was feeling pretty defeated last night. Turns out I do not need a co-signer.. they hadn't counted all of my income, so that's not an issue. I can get the extra money they want, and. I took over a paper saying he had to pay rent. She told me my manager at the old place personally delivered the rent history form and had explained the ex situation. Still, the odds are against me.. All I can do is hope for the best. Hopefully I will hear by tonight. I'll let u know...
Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Diane--I think the force for good is with you. The apartment manager where you are is doing all she can to help you by personally delivering it and explaining. That has to be a good thing. And speaks well of you. It will work out. Don't give up. Keep a positive thought.

Just spent two wonderful hours with my niece. So good to catch up. Miss them so much.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #60
Blabbermouth!!!

I'll come back later and read everyone's posts from today and yesterday.. I just wanted to say real quick that I did end up getting the apartment... whew! I had to jump through a few hoops, but what a relief! So I'm all set to move on Sunday. While I AM relieved and gracious and thankful... yesterday put me through the emotional wringer... yes, I woo hoo'ed when I got the call.. but it stinks to have to go through all that.

Anyway, I'll come back later.. I have GOT to take a MUCH needed shower before Miss Meadow comes to spend the night! I felt so awful last time when I gave her back that I don't care how busy I am getting ready to move, I want to spend more time with her.
Closed Thread