Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #211
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!

Stopping in to say hello.
Just got done running with both kids. Pushing a double jogging stroller is no joke! I'm sore from my weight workouts and this just did me in.

Going to go read back and try to catch up
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #212
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/207.8/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
good morning!

its going to be GORGEOUS here this weekend. sunny and warm. I went out this morning and got my bountiful basket. actually went an hour early to volunteer (they ask that you volunteer once in every 7 times you contribute. I haven't done it 7 times but decided it was a good day to go help out. plus dh was on graveyard last night and said if I went he'd try and come by on his way home from work to help too.) anyway, got lots of good produce. ended up trading some squash that was in the basket for someone's cabbage that they didn't want. should have just been 1 extra cabbage but her basket had an extra cabbage so I ended up with 3 cabbages, lol. I hope dd wants one of them.

after we were done I took a drive. it was so sunny and cheerful I just thought I'd drive and listen to some music a bit. stopped by the farmers market on the way home. did't buy anything but enjoyed just walking through. (its not a huge one but sometimes there is something interesting or that catches my eye.)

enjoyed a cup of coffee when I got home and am going to get my produce put away shortly. here is a pic of what I brought home from my baskets today.
stews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #213
Blabbermouth!!!

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Gallery: Kim in MN
Stats: 301.2/270.8/175
Start Date: 3/21/2014
Happy Weekend!! No big plans for me this weekend and I'm glad about that.

I ran a few errands this morning, came home and did a bit of cooking and am now just sitting with my feet up. I saw a new recipe on Food Network this morning that looked really good that I decided to try for dinner tonight. Pizziola Meatballs -- I made one change -- instead of using sun-dried tomatoes I used fire-roasted red peppers. I made a paste in the food processor with onion, garlic, roasted red peppers, parm cheese, fresh basil leaves and a tablespoon of tomato paste. That is the seasoning base for the meat -- then when I rolled the meatballs I stuffed a cube of mozzarella cheese is the middle. I'm going to brown them on the stove and then pour a can of no-sugar added tomato sauce over them and bake. I saved the stem bundle from the basil leaves and will toss that in the dutch oven as they bake. I also made a spaghetti squash casserole. Yum! I can't wait for dinner.

Would you believe we had more snow falling all day yesterday? This is crazy!

Have a great Saturday!
Kim in MN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #214
Random WIT

some times no plans is great! Its in the 80's here this weekend!
Old 05-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #215
Random WIT

beautiful day here. got my flowers watered this morning and sat on the porch a little before church. had a good service and now dh and I are getting ready to go for a motorcycle ride. will be nice spending the sunny afternoon together.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #216
Random WIT

we had such a nice day but my behind sure was glad to get home and on the soft couch again, lol. first we rode out to a fish market that has a cafe attached with outdoor seating. I had fish taco's. and then a couple bites of dh's salmon and chips (his meal was bigger and I wanted to try it).

here are a few pics I took at the grist mill we rode up to. brought home a bag of fresh ground corn meal. now what am I going to do with it? lol. they said on their site they give samples. the sample was HUGE. like probably at least 4 cups worth of meal in there. basically its a brown lunch size paper bag with just enough room left to roll down the top of the bag a 2 or 3 times so it wouldn't spill. wow!

dh and me. not bad for a picture I took myself. excuse the flat helmet head hair do

I love this guy!

Last edited by stews; 05-05-2013 at 06:25 PM..
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #217
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
love the pics

started new thread for May, 5 days in

~May May Be Filled With Goals Fulfilled for WIT's!_
Peskie is offline   Reply With Quote