Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #121
The doctor is IN

Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Yeah it's not that I'm worried, it's that if I don't eat then I notice a HUGE difference in my run. And I don't know WHAT to eat that will help and not hurt.

Supposed to rain here but I'm glad cuz my allergies are awful!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Gallery: Kim in MN
Stats: 301.2/270.8/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3/21/2014
Work stress has taken over my life, my eating, and my happiness. I have a 1:1 meeting today at 1pm with my VP to discuss -- my work stress -- not my eating.

Oh -- and we got 7" of wet, heavy snow Monday night. I WANT SPRING!!

I stepped on the scale this morning and am dangerously close to my all-time high. If that doesn't knock me into reality, nothing will. I'm going back to basics -- to what I followed when I first did Atkins in 2000. I'm not going to focus on calories right now, just low carb. 2 weeks induction started this morning. Actually, meat & egg fast for 2 days to jumpstart me into ketosis. I've got 2 events to get through over the next week or so, but I WILL MAKE IT WORK. I feel like such a failure -- I can have such a positive, go-getter attitude about my health, and within hours.....fail. And with work what it is right now, my eating habits are one thing I can control -- so that's what I need to do.

The gym is another area that I need to dedicate time for. Right now, I'm so wiped out emotionally after work that I go home and veg-out in front of the TV. I need to grocery shop after work today, but when I get home I will be packing my gym bag to put in my car tomorrow and will go directly to the gym from work. Because once I'm home, it's unlikely I will go back out. I'm going to focus on walking the treadmill for now. I can connect to the gym's wireless and watch a show on my iPad while I walk. I'm hooked on The Shield and each episode is 46 minutes, so that's my first goal -- stay on the treadmill for an entire episode. I'm less concerned about speed or intensity, I first need to get into the habit. Once I've got that, then I'll start concentrating on the type of workouts. I think I will also keep my eyes open for the next sale at the gym for personal trainer sessions.

Today's menu:
B: sausage patties
L: burger patty, mayo, mustard
D: probably scrambled eggs or grilled chicken tenders -- I really need to shop!
Kim in MN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #123
The doctor is IN

Hi Kim!

You can do it!!!!! Sorry about the work stress. That is really really tough.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #124
The Potty Mouth WIT

Gallery: SmileyAmy
Stats: 267/218.5/Healthy!
WOE: Watching calories!
Just popping in to say good morning. I will come back at lunch time - which for me is like 2:00. LOL Love you all! Have a great day!
SmileyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #125
Blabbermouth!!!

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Thanks Lucy -- I know it will pass, but it sure doesn't need to be this bad! I work in an extremely laid-back group and we don't mince words when it comes to talking about what's going on. So today's meeting with my VP is informal -- I know I'm doing a good job, I just got the highest-percentage raise I've had in the 25 years I've been here. But there are days where I just want to wave the white flag and surrender.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #126
The doctor is IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyAmy View Post
Just popping in to say good morning. I will come back at lunch time - which for me is like 2:00. LOL Love you all! Have a great day!
Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in MN View Post
Thanks Lucy -- I know it will pass, but it sure doesn't need to be this bad! I work in an extremely laid-back group and we don't mince words when it comes to talking about what's going on. So today's meeting with my VP is informal -- I know I'm doing a good job, I just got the highest-percentage raise I've had in the 25 years I've been here. But there are days where I just want to wave the white flag and surrender.
I have been at my job for 19 years. It's unusual anymore. I think Peskie has both of us beat not sure. Good that you don't mince words. I hate it when people just do that behind your back instead of to your face!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #127
Blabbermouth!!!

I never got a chance for lunch today so decided to make a good dinner. I made a quick stop at the store after work and picked up a ribeye steak and grilled that with some burger patties. I had the steak for dinner and have burger patties for lunches tomorrow and Friday. Dinner was great and now I'm prepared for lunches.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #128
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/190.4/135
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
that sounds delicious!

I was going to come home and get dinner ready to go in the oven early but dh wasn't home. our weather is so nice he went for a motorcycle ride. got home about 45 min. ago so now we can spend a little time together before he goes to work tonight. he leaves about 6 tonight.

I'm using some of the peppers I got in my bountiful basket saturday. making stuffed peppers. also going to have sliced tomatoes and mango. Hope the peppers turn out good. never made them before so we'll see. they sound good and the filling tastes good. just not sure if the filling will stay on the peppers. the shape of some of the peppers once sliced in half weren't all that cupped to hold it. we may be spooning the stuffing back onto them after they bake, lol.
stews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #129
The Potty Mouth WIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
I'm back on dont worry
It's good. Tracking and watching portions and what I eat and I'm regularly running 4-5 times a week. Did 6 miles this morning
Glad its working for you! So has that inner voice been keeping away for the most part now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Yup... Trying for one longer run a week. I'm doing usually 3-4 miles and then one 6 a week.

I, with you Lucy, want to be below 120 when we move
120? I just got under 220!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Six miles???

I second that

Quote:
I have about 7 weeks to lose at least 10 pounds before the beach
You can do it!!!!

Maybe its because I'm fat...but I can't even imagine being at a weight where 10lbs would make such a difference.

Quote:
I am going to try for 3 miles today. It's a nice day and I feel good. I had been doing three and then got set back by my trip to Pittsburgh and other stuff. Have been trying to work back up. My plan is 3 to 4 days of running each week (2-3 miles) and 2 days of strength training with one day off or light activity. That's for right now and working up as I can. Food is portion control and healthier.
You're doing so awesome with running. I tried it again. I just hate it. LOL

I'm so bad at working out. I had no excuse before - when I was laid off. I just didn't want to. But even know, I'm SO busy. By the time I have time...I just want to go to bed. LOL

Quote:
Now listen. I didn't come back to talk to myself ya know!

Quote:
Yeah it's not that I'm worried, it's that if I don't eat then I notice a HUGE difference in my run. And I don't know WHAT to eat that will help and not hurt.

Yeah... I remember when I was hitting the gym, if I didn't eat a snack before, it affected me a lot! I got really shaky.

Quote:
Work stress has taken over my life, my eating, and my happiness. I have a 1:1 meeting today at 1pm with my VP to discuss -- my work stress -- not my eating.

Oh -- and we got 7" of wet, heavy snow Monday night. I WANT SPRING!!

I stepped on the scale this morning and am dangerously close to my all-time high. If that doesn't knock me into reality, nothing will. I'm going back to basics -- to what I followed when I first did Atkins in 2000. I'm not going to focus on calories right now, just low carb. 2 weeks induction started this morning. Actually, meat & egg fast for 2 days to jumpstart me into ketosis. I've got 2 events to get through over the next week or so, but I WILL MAKE IT WORK. I feel like such a failure -- I can have such a positive, go-getter attitude about my health, and within hours.....fail. And with work what it is right now, my eating habits are one thing I can control -- so that's what I need to do.

The gym is another area that I need to dedicate time for. Right now, I'm so wiped out emotionally after work that I go home and veg-out in front of the TV. I need to grocery shop after work today, but when I get home I will be packing my gym bag to put in my car tomorrow and will go directly to the gym from work. Because once I'm home, it's unlikely I will go back out. I'm going to focus on walking the treadmill for now. I can connect to the gym's wireless and watch a show on my iPad while I walk. I'm hooked on The Shield and each episode is 46 minutes, so that's my first goal -- stay on the treadmill for an entire episode. I'm less concerned about speed or intensity, I first need to get into the habit. Once I've got that, then I'll start concentrating on the type of workouts. I think I will also keep my eyes open for the next sale at the gym for personal trainer sessions.

Today's menu:
L: burger patty, mayo, mustard
D: probably scrambled eggs or grilled chicken tenders -- I really need to shop!
Snow!? Holy cow! And I'm sorry about work. What kind of stress?

Quote:
I never got a chance for lunch today so decided to make a good dinner. I made a quick stop at the store after work and picked up a ribeye steak and grilled that with some burger patties. I had the steak for dinner and have burger patties for lunches tomorrow and Friday. Dinner was great and now I'm prepared for lunches.
Mmmmm... Steak. I love steak. Probably my top 3 fav meals!! Mmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
that sounds delicious!

I was going to come home and get dinner ready to go in the oven early but dh wasn't home. our weather is so nice he went for a motorcycle ride. got home about 45 min. ago so now we can spend a little time together before he goes to work tonight. he leaves about 6 tonight.

I'm using some of the peppers I got in my bountiful basket saturday. making stuffed peppers. also going to have sliced tomatoes and mango. Hope the peppers turn out good. never made them before so we'll see. they sound good and the filling tastes good. just not sure if the filling will stay on the peppers. the shape of some of the peppers once sliced in half weren't all that cupped to hold it. we may be spooning the stuffing back onto them after they bake, lol.
I forget...are you LC'ing? I used to make Linda Sue's stuffed peppers. *drool* I wonder how they would be with ground turkey. Hmm?

Caylee Marie...you have a place in my heart forever.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #130
The Potty Mouth WIT

Sorry... Got busy at lunch, so never got back on. But here I am!!!!

I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner - she bailed last minute. So instead of having a splurge meal, I had scrambled eggs. Bummer.

I suppose I didn't really neeeeeeeeed a splurge, but I had planned for it and was looking forward to a cheeseburger. LOL

Tomorrow they are having a cocktail party at work...and there will be yummies. So maybe instead I'll have a couple. No idea what they'll be having. Going to NOT go overboard.

Mom is making me crazy. We've been butting heads.

Long story short. People walk through our garage to get into the house. It. Was. A. Mess. A MESS... And finally Nelson got my butt in gear and we cleaned it. Mom didn't help, so we made a pile of her stuff. She's all worked up about "why does he care??" BECAUSE IT WAS A MESS! I told her that...but she's all "I just don't understand why he cares - he doesn't live here." Its not like he was telling her to do anything. We decided to clean it. It looks great now. And she did no work - so what is her issue?

I dunno... She's working out of the house now and tired and maybe its affecting her.

But even I've been getting aggravated because she never cleans, never wipes the bathroom down, never vacuums, never takes out the trash or even empties it. Heck...she won't even put the TP back on the roll when it runs out. Been making me CRAZY!

Sorry... Didn't come here to complain. We just bickered about it - so its on my mind.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #131
The Potty Mouth WIT

In the words of Lucy: I didnt come here to talk to myself!

kidding!!!

Well, I'm headed to bed to watch a little tv. Have a good night!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #132
Random WIT

Quote:

I forget...are you LC'ing? I used to make Linda Sue's stuffed peppers. *drool* I wonder how they would be with ground turkey. Hmm?
no, just portion control and mostly healthy choices. well, most weeks I make mostly healthy choices, then I have weeks I STRUGGLE, lol.

Quote:

I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner - she bailed last minute. So instead of having a splurge meal, I had scrambled eggs. Bummer.

I suppose I didn't really neeeeeeeeed a splurge, but I had planned for it and was looking forward to a cheeseburger. LOL

Tomorrow they are having a cocktail party at work...and there will be yummies. So maybe instead I'll have a couple. No idea what they'll be having. Going to NOT go overboard.

Long story short. People walk through our garage to get into the house. It. Was. A. Mess. A MESS... And finally Nelson got my butt in gear and we cleaned it. Mom didn't help, so we made a pile of her stuff. She's all worked up about "why does he care??" BECAUSE IT WAS A MESS! I told her that...but she's all "I just don't understand why he cares - he doesn't live here." Its not like he was telling her to do anything. We decided to clean it. It looks great now. And she did no work - so what is her issue?

I dunno... She's working out of the house now and tired and maybe its affecting her.

But even I've been getting aggravated because she never cleans, never wipes the bathroom down, never vacuums, never takes out the trash or even empties it. Heck...she won't even put the TP back on the roll when it runs out. Been making me CRAZY!

Sorry... Didn't come here to complain. We just bickered about it - so its on my mind.
always have an ear if you need to vent. maybe she feels bad about someone else getting in and doing it even though she most likely was not going to do it...if that makes sense. whatever her problem is, I'm glad you got it done. that was really nice of him to help you with it.

Quote:
In the words of Lucy: I didnt come here to talk to myself!

kidding!!!

Well, I'm headed to bed to watch a little tv. Have a good night!
night. sorry I didn't make it back in here till now.

the peppers turned out yummy!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Hey everyone!! Haven't done too well with my eating in the past week. I'm back up in the low 170's. Going to get back on a plan tomorrow. Think I'm going to try Dukan again, but modifying it a bit. If that doesn't work, I'll just do Atkins for a while. Really want to get back down to the 160's soon and get down in the 150's before the end of summer -- sooner if I can!!

Going to be a busy day tomorrow. Have to take my dh to work so I can have the car to take my son to the airport. A friend of his died this week so he is flying to Oklahoma for the funeral. And then shopping tomorrow afternoon and Sweet Adelines practice tomorrow night. Need to get a good night's sleep tonight!!

Nighty night!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #134
Random WIT

I'm heading to bed to hopefully get a good night's sleep too. so hard to go to bed when dh isn't here even though I'm tired.

sorry about your son's friend.

night
Old 04-25-2013, 04:58 AM   #135
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning! I've got the carb-detox killer headache to show for a clean eating day yesterday. Guess what? I'll take it. LOL

Food is packed for the day -- gym bag in the car -- and I have my iPad. The only thing I forgot this morning was my Fitbit. Dang! I wanted to see what 46 minutes of treadmill walking amounted to. I'll toss it in my purse tonight so I don't forget tomorrow.

Today's meal plan:
L: burger patties, mayo, mustard
D: scrambled eggs w/slice of cheese & tsp. of salsa

Amy - Sorry you're bickering with your mom. I know I have different ideas of cleaning and clutter than Jessie -- which makes me nuts sometimes. My work stress? The project that I'm responsible for has a lackluster development team that drives me crazy. The company gave me (well, not me, but the project) an extra $4 million to hire additional resources to get my project done by the end of this year instead of trailing into next year. So there's a lot of scrutiny to make sure the $4 million is being used wisely. Well, there's been issue after issue and the schedule is showing it. Add to that I've had not 1 but 2 major customer-facing production issues in the last week -- it's just all a huge UGH! My meeting with my VP went great yesterday though and he supports me and what I've been doing.

Lenise -- Sorry to hear about your son's friend. It's tough to watch our kids struggle with a friends death. My daughter has lost 4 friends to suicide and 1 to cancer -- all before the age of 17. Congrats for jumping back on plan -- I'm there too!

Stews -- stuffed peppers sound delicious! I like to make taco-stuffed peppers. I brown ground beef or ground turkey with onion, add some salsa and simmer for a bit. Then fill pepper halves (usually red or orange), top with cheese and bake. I serve with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yum! I've also seen a recipe where you take your favorite meatloaf recipe and put that in a pepper half and bake.

Jackie -- Yay for Stella having a better night! I imagine you're pretty busy with packing and getting ready for your move!

Lucy -- Congratulations on getting engaged ~~ exciting!!

Peskie -- Do you know how much longer until your daughter's adoption is final? It sounds like she's an absolute perfect fit in your family.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:20 AM   #136
The doctor is IN

Quote:

Don't worry about it! That was how my ex was. He did NOTHING and got really mad if I tried to clean up because it messed his MESS up. SERIOUSLY! People really are so different when it comes to cleaning and messy and what is not or is. It's tough. I bet you are right though. She's probably affected by stress or could she be jealous of Nelson taking some of your time? Just a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinggrace911 View Post
Hey everyone!! Haven't done too well with my eating in the past week. I'm back up in the low 170's. Going to get back on a plan tomorrow. Think I'm going to try Dukan again, but modifying it a bit. If that doesn't work, I'll just do Atkins for a while. Really want to get back down to the 160's soon and get down in the 150's before the end of summer -- sooner if I can!!

Going to be a busy day tomorrow. Have to take my dh to work so I can have the car to take my son to the airport. A friend of his died this week so he is flying to Oklahoma for the funeral. And then shopping tomorrow afternoon and Sweet Adelines practice tomorrow night. Need to get a good night's sleep tonight!!

Nighty night!
Never heard of Dukan. I have found simple portion control and healthier eating are what works for me. Took me a long time. Recently found out I am allergic to soy and it's in SO many things! Plus I adore chinese food

Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
I'm heading to bed to hopefully get a good night's sleep too. so hard to go to bed when dh isn't here even though I'm tired.

sorry about your son's friend.

night
Hope you slept good!

Quote:
Good morning! I've got the carb-detox killer headache to show for a clean eating day yesterday. Guess what? I'll take it. LOL

Food is packed for the day -- gym bag in the car -- and I have my iPad. The only thing I forgot this morning was my Fitbit. Dang! I wanted to see what 46 minutes of treadmill walking amounted to. I'll toss it in my purse tonight so I don't forget tomorrow.

Today's meal plan:
L: burger patties, mayo, mustard
D: scrambled eggs w/slice of cheese & tsp. of salsa

Amy - Sorry you're bickering with your mom. I know I have different ideas of cleaning and clutter than Jessie -- which makes me nuts sometimes. My work stress? The project that I'm responsible for has a lackluster development team that drives me crazy. The company gave me (well, not me, but the project) an extra $4 million to hire additional resources to get my project done by the end of this year instead of trailing into next year. So there's a lot of scrutiny to make sure the $4 million is being used wisely. Well, there's been issue after issue and the schedule is showing it. Add to that I've had not 1 but 2 major customer-facing production issues in the last week -- it's just all a huge UGH! My meeting with my VP went great yesterday though and he supports me and what I've been doing.

Lenise -- Sorry to hear about your son's friend. It's tough to watch our kids struggle with a friends death. My daughter has lost 4 friends to suicide and 1 to cancer -- all before the age of 17. Congrats for jumping back on plan -- I'm there too!

Stews -- stuffed peppers sound delicious! I like to make taco-stuffed peppers. I brown ground beef or ground turkey with onion, add some salsa and simmer for a bit. Then fill pepper halves (usually red or orange), top with cheese and bake. I serve with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yum! I've also seen a recipe where you take your favorite meatloaf recipe and put that in a pepper half and bake.

Jackie -- Yay for Stella having a better night! I imagine you're pretty busy with packing and getting ready for your move!

Lucy -- Congratulations on getting engaged ~~ exciting!!

Peskie -- Do you know how much longer until your daughter's adoption is final? It sounds like she's an absolute perfect fit in your family.

Thanks!!!! It IS exciting but a bit scary too after all I have been through. And believe me you don't have time.

“Faith is the gaze of a soul upon a saving God.” A.W. Tozer
I need a seatbelt for my wagon

Old 04-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #137
The Potty Mouth WIT

Lenise - We've all been there. Heck, I gained 25lbs back! It's good you are doing something about it now! Don't let it get out if control. ((Hugs)) So sorry about your sons friend.

Kim - Wow... Holy stress. I can understand now! I'm the type of person who can leave my stress at work for the most part. I walk out at 5:00 and I just don't think about it. However, it sounds like you have more stress than I do! Good job on your meals today! Keep it up!

Stews - Those peppers looked SO good! How were they?? I know I can come to vent... I just feel bad. LOL

Did I forget anyone?? I'm on my cell. LOL

So today they are having that cocktail party at work. No idea what yummies theyll have. It starts at 3. I eat lunch at 2 - so, I'm having fruit for lunch so I can splurge and have a few treats. I entered the rest of my day. I still have almost 800 cals left. So I should be ok.

They are doing a raffle at work for Red Sox tickets. The game is tonight. While I'd loce to go...I almost hope I don't win. I wanna go to bed! LOL!!

Ok... Heading into work! Talk in a while! Have a great day!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 AM   #138
The Potty Mouth WIT

Lucy - Heading into work but wanted to say hi! Love ya!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 AM   #139
The doctor is IN

Quote:
Lucy - Heading into work but wanted to say hi! Love ya!!!
Amyyyyyyyyyy
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 AM   #140
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Quote:

I notice a huge difference if I run too. Nothing you eat will hurt your runs as long as its not too heavy.
How long before you run do you eat??

Morning everyone. Very quiet here. It's take your kid to work day so Kyle got up with daddy at 6am and is with him. He was SO excited! I have an eye appointment at 10:30 so dh will be coming home to watch the kids and then he's taking Kyle back to work. We also have the movers coming today to check out the house and see how many boxes and stuff they will need. I can't believe we will be gone in less than a month!

I have weigh in tomorrow. I don't think I've lost anything this week but its my own fault. Hopefully I didn't gain. I got a lot of activity points at least.

Going to go catch up some. Hope everyone has a good morning.
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #141
The doctor is IN

DP! That is SO sweet going to work with his Daddy!

I eat about an hour before I run if I can.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #142

Quote:
DP! That is SO sweet going to work with his Daddy!

I eat about an hour before I run if I can.
He had fun! My little Marine

I'd have a fruit and small protein Lucy. Or maybe a yogurt and a fruit. I've been having a hard boiled egg and banana
Old 04-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #143
Random WIT

glad he had fun, DP.

i came home from work and had a big salad and ate out on the front porch. I love walking out into the sunshine after work. I work in such a negative place that the cheery sun is wonderful after.

Now I'm sitting out here with the lap top but that doesn't work so well. trying to find an angle to see the screen okay but it glares too much.

Last edited by stews; 04-25-2013 at 02:54 PM..
Old 04-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #144
The Potty Mouth WIT

Well... I starved myself at lunch for nothing! LOL The cocktail party was kind of a letdown. Barely any apps. And the ones they had weren't that great. And the only beverages they offered was beer, wine and water. Not even a diet soda. They did have yummy pita chips and tabbouleh. You could tell the pitas were not really healthy. Very greasy - but good. But now I'm not hungry for dinner - so the calories aren't an issue. I have enough for a full meal left over and probably won't eat.

Anyway...... But it was nice to socialize and the pitas were good.

Nothing to report really. Not since this morning. LOL How was everyone's day?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #145
The Potty Mouth WIT

Jackie ~ Do we get to see pics of daddy and Kyle together? I saw the one of Kyle on FB. SO cute!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #146
Random WIT

sorry there wasn't much good Amy. glad you found something at least.

dh just left for work for the night. but its his last night so will be off the next few days. I think we might take dd22 and her friend that's visiting up to Mt. St. helens tomorrow after I get off work.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #147

No one took a picture of the 2 if them
Ill get one. Kyle wore his "uniform" all day

Was supposed to weigh today but I had a long night and Kyle was up kind of early. Hoping for a new number tomorrow
Old 04-26-2013, 05:25 AM   #148
The Potty Mouth WIT

Two posts? TWO? I'm back and only two?! Where is everyone??

Stews - Nice that DH has a few days off. You can get some family time in.

Jackie - I assume Adam works with mostly men. Men don't think to take pics. LOL! I'm sure they were adorable together.

TGIF! Busy tonight and busy all day tomorrow. Shopping in the AM, then a bday party, then I might take Sara to karaoke again. She keeps asking to go back.

Sunday is a lazy, cleaning day.

Tonight is dance and a couple errands.

Just noticed I posted my days out of order. LOL Sat, Sun and Fri. Haha!

Well, gonna head into work. I'll try to pop on later. Have an afternoon of meetings, so I'll try!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #149
The Potty Mouth WIT

Oh... Have a great day!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Friday!

Yesterday did not quite work out as planned. I had a headache most of the day, but still planned on going to the gym anyways. However, my lunch did not agree with me at all and I ended up going home after work -- after leaving work an hour late. I didn't have dinner, just sipped some water. I've learned that I need to only make burgers with extra lean beef. The patties I'd used came in a mixed-pack from Iowa Steaks -- and they were not lean at all. Tasted good -- but didn't agree with me.

Today I feel fine and have a full day of meetings before me. My gym bag is still in my car from yesterday so I will be going directly to the gym after work.

Today's menu:
Brunch: scrambled eggs w/cheese, sausage patties
Dinner: Baked chicken wings seasoned with mojito lime seasoning mix

Today is the last day of the meat/egg fast -- I'm dying for a salad or a plate of veggies. I've been doing great on my water consumption. I bought a new 32oz. bubba mug for work and have been drinking 3 of them a day while at work.

Tomorrow Jessie and I will run errands: Costco, Sams Club, Target, Cub Foods. I've got next week's menu mostly planned. On Sunday my mom is having everyone over for brunch. Her sister is visiting from Ohio, my sister & family, Andy, Melissa & Hailey, and even my cousin and her family who we rarely are able to get together with. Should be a lot of fun! I'm going to make a single serving 'egg bake' for me to bring to heat up. She's making an egg bake (will either have hash browns or bread), baked french toast casserole, sausages, fruit and my aunt is making homemade Scandanavian Cinnamon Rolls. Skipping the rolls will be tough, I'm not going to kid myself. But I'm going to do it. I'm planning on my egg bake, sausage and maybe a couple of strawberries.

I hope everyone has a great day!