Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #391
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
i am also on and off with the appetite...

there was NO PISTACHIO...the 1st time that has happened, since i have been patronizing that Dunkin'. there are 2 more Dunkin's within a few blocks of that one, but no ice cream. So, i had 1 scoop of jamoca, and 1 scoop of this red, white and blue concoction in a waffle cone, washed down by a small coffee, no sugar. it was good, but not the same experience. some other time, perhaps. I went to Shoprite and loaded up on sugar free soft drinks incl 1 really big bag of ice, and 10 bottles of FAYGO diet choc soda. I will be indoors for the duration of the rainy weekend.That was all i had today so far. Keeping busy sure helps. And now for the GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS part of the show.
The good news is that I have my med coverage back. At 1:15pm i paid $30,00 for my levithyroxine. then, out of curiosity, i called the union, and they told me it was restored.So, I was re-imbursed the $30.00, less the $1.69 for the diet Dew. And now the bad news (and i am sure y'all can guess)...no money, honey. they created a new form for which i must fill out, sign, get notarized, and mail or fax. No definite news about when i shall get paid, and whether i shall be reimbursed for March through June. I can see, in my mind's eye and nose, the lawyers lining up for the kill. FF
flatferenghi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #392
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/219/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
ff, that is totally ridiculous!...i have never heard of such a thing...don't you have a boss or someone who could advocate for you?...this is really bothering me... :-(
tony8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:39 AM   #393
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
FF, this is really bothering me too. I wish you could find someone who could get this sorted out and fast for you! They better make it retroactive to March!! Wish I were a lawyer, I would certainly help you for free!

Fast day did not go well. I may try again tomorrow.

Short on time right now as I have some things I need to get done before work. I will check back in before I leave if I have time left.

Have a great day in case I don't!
Abigale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:24 AM   #394
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Tony, I will try your suggestion with the scale. Boy, I give you and your dw kudos with putting yourselves in debt to keep the kids out of it. I/we couldn't do it. We just finished up Financial Peace University (Dave Ramsey) and are currently trying to do baby step 2 of getting ourselves out of debt. My son is getting married in Nov. in Florida and thankfully my ex and I don't have to pay a cent. We offered, but her family, who are very cost conscious, knew it was going to cost us quite a bit just to get there in plane fare, hotel fees, restaurant $$ and car rental. (to the tune of about $3000 right now). My son and his future wife will have a reception of some sort back here next summer possibly of which we will cover.

ff, I hope things turn around for you.

Abi, I have always struggled with fasting.

Artemis, where are you??

Marilee, I hope all is going well for you today.

I realized this morning that I am slowly getting my esteem mojo back. I typically wear make up anyways but I started using a different mascara that brings out the lashes more, applied liner and eye shadow; wearing earrings; stopped biting nails several weeks ago and painted my nails yesterday. I feel pretty Blush
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
9-28 206.4 down 11.8 lbs Total - 54 lbs
10-28 203.2 down 3.2 lbs Total - 57.2 lbs
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #395

a lesson to be learned....

do not trust the UNIONS. we are just statistics to them. i hope it will all be sorted out by month end (hopefully THIS moo into the city. . Otherwise, all is well. I hope the rain will end before sun-up, as i would really like to get out, and perhaps get into the city. I have my Metrocard now. I have some coldcuts (roast beef). However, I am not in the mood for that now. Perhaps, in a few hours. I have not yet eaten anything today. FF
Old 06-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow, vicki, you have a lot going on too...thanks for the kudos...i'm not ever sure i am doing the right thing where the kids are concerned - you don't wanna spoil them, but you hate to see them struggle...so far, they don't act spoiled, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed...my mother used to always want to help us kids although she had very little, and her rationale was that she'd rather give it to us when she was alive and could watch us enjoy it rather than leaving it for us when she was gone...i always refused, but she helped my siblings and really loved doing it...

my dad had a hobby of collecting antiques and he was the kind of guy that if you visited him and commented on how pretty something was in our house, he wouldn't let you leave without taking it with you, regardless of its value...i am very proud that those were the kind of people who raised me and i think i will always try to live up to them :-)

abs, i laughed when i read that your fast day "did not go well"...the fact that they EVER go well is a testament to your determination!!!...

just got back from the gym...worked this a.m. and have to go back, but made some time for exercise in between...it's been another day of nothing appealing to me...had 1/2 banana for breakfast and 1 hb egg white for lunch...i'm kinda hungry but don't feel like eating anything we have or don't have...i will be leaving for a 4 p.m. meeting at work and then will figure out what to eat tonight...probably leftovers...

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185

Last edited by tony8; 06-13-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Old 06-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #397

i was on the phone with a fellow retiree...

she retired about 7 years earlier. she assured me that she and many others have been similarly abused. i will eventually get what is coming to me. The operative word here is EVENTUALLY. Whether i get into the city tomorrow depends on the weather. different tv stations give a different spin on the timing of when the rain will end. The new Superman movie premieres tomorrow. I will see it the next rain free day during the week. I will see it in two dimensions. I do not need the extra dimension, thank you. I DID have the roast beef cold cuts...8 oz worth. FF
Old 06-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #398
Major LCF Poster!

FF, looking at the radar at 4am it looks like New York should clear up by the time you are up and about. Tony and I will still be getting some good rain for awhile today.

May go for the fast tomorrow instead of today. Already hungry this morning and just ate an almond meal muffin. I have alot to do tomorrow and may be able to save my 600 calories to late in the day. We shall see.

Tony, 4 of the 5 of us went to college. Dad was in education all his life and we always understood we were to go to college and we were to pay our own way. Now DH and I paid for all of our daughter's college so I see both sides of the issue. When DH and I got married Dad said he would much rather just give us the money starting out rather than spend it on a wedding. He always was so practical. lol But the wedding was very economical by today's standards. We all made our own dresses, the altar was covered with pointsettias left from Christmas so no flowers and we had a buffet at the local meeting hall. Now daughter's wedding was another story. Ha Ha

Marilee, sounds like your son is marrying into a very considerate family! Wonderful you are trying to get out of debt. Dave Ramsey has some great advice!

Tony, what a very generous family you came from! We can see that it rubbed off on you!

Glad it is Friday. Monday we will be doing inventory all day. Have a great day blitzers!

Last edited by Abigale; 06-14-2013 at 01:20 AM..
Old 06-14-2013, 04:12 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey abs, i think it's vicki who is getting out of debt...dw and i had student loans too that we paid for ourselves - it was almost as much as a mortgage payment for the first ten years we were married...my mother would have helped us if i let her (she couldn't afford to, but that would not have stopped her) and dw's parents always believed it was better to let the kids struggle a bit...i see both philosophies, but i guess it's hard to get away from the things you were raised to believe...

i told emmy the same thing about giving them the money and she agrees - the thing is that she and i would love to bring the two families together and that means over 240 invitations and that takes it away from what we could do here...and the culture in a big italian family is to feed everyone generously, and i can't find a way to feed that many people well and inexpensively :-) ...and some people are being invited from all over the country so we feel we should at least try to make it as nice as possible...i would be more than happy with the kind of wedding you had and emmy would too...how many people attended and how/what did you feed them?...what was your daughter's wedding like?...

it is taking longer than we thought to find a good caterer, and get all the logistics set up for an outdoor venue an hour from home, so we won't get the invitations out til next week which will give people a month to plan and at this time of year, maybe very few people will be able to come...it will all work out in the end, i HOPE! haha!

ff, i will now have to see star trek and superman!

gotta run to work - i am filing our application for a new sign in front of my building...it will be a big improvement, if the town lets me do what i want to...

let's all have a great day and start the weekend off on a good foot!

Last edited by tony8; 06-14-2013 at 04:15 AM..
Old 06-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #400
Blabbermouth!!!

OK Tony, I stepped off and on the scale this morning. First step on was 250.1 the next 4 weights were 246.2 each time. I will take that number gladly I probably should determine one day of the week as weigh in day in order to change the stats on the profile. How about today, Friday? Doesn't mean I won't weigh in between, this will be for recording purposes only LOL.

On plan, nothing more to report right now. Rain is in the forecast AGAIN, tired of it.

Last edited by vli1127; 06-14-2013 at 07:26 AM..
Old 06-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #401

i was gonna give the computer the day off.

a friend of mine told me his computer was having some problems. He has only had his for about a month, if that long. This the 2nd incident. so, i put mine on, just to be sure. so here i am. i will have to put nyc and the movie on the back burner for a week or so. complications. my limp was bad and painful today. so i was out and in within an hour. i will have to use my mother's walker for the while when i go outside. the pain is on and off within the same day. there is no pain when i am sitting or lying down. my right leg can tell when the ground is uneven, even within 1/16 of an inch. why cannot normal things happen to me? Otherwise all is well, except financially. I hope the debt situation is resolved for you, Vicki, as quickly as possible. I did discover one thing. Diet wild cherry pepsi is not really good. I will never buy that again. FF
Old 06-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #402
Major LCF Poster!

Wow Tony, 240 invites! Big family! I do think it is great to bring families together on such a happy occasion and I can imagine the Italian tradition of feeding everyone well. It will all come together perfectly. You will have to post some pictures when all is said and done. I think we had about 150 at daughter's wedding and it was at at the Huntsville, Al country club. Steamship round of beef etc. - a buffet. I can't remember if we had a band or dj but there was alot of dancing. I remember my older sister calling the bridesmaids "the salmons" as they danced away in their long slim skirts. lol She always has a way with words.

Vicki, I like Tony's recommended scale weighing. Wonder if mine would drop some if I stepped on and off a couple of times. I've never tried that! Glad you are on plan. My plan is shaky right now unfortunately.

FF, sooo sorry about the extra pain and having to use the walker. Hope that will take the pressure off that leg. Glad your computer is still working well!

Some of us may meet my brother at the Whetstone Brewery tonight if we can get in. It is an old restaurant on the Connecticut River that went out of business and then was bought and redecorated etc. It is a popular place and not enough parking so we shall see.

Need to get things done around here before the day gets away from me. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Will check back later.

Last edited by Abigale; 06-15-2013 at 02:11 AM..
Old 06-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, it's 5:09 a.m. and you're worried about the day getting away from you???...you are too funny!...

dw and emmy going to look at wedding dresses today - i would rather have a root canal - literally!...we are now considering a bbq for the wedding and went to portsmouth to have dinner at one place we are considering...i thought the ribs and sides were excellent, but the steak tips were tough and the chicken breast was dry...the kids thought the steak tips were okay...v and i will be working at the building today and may try a second bbq place later on...

my buddy from brattleboro's catering company will be providing the cheese and fruit platters so i know trhose will be EXCELLENT!...

enough about the wedding...i'm gonna get a massage in the hot tub before heading to work...hope everyone has a great day!

ff, take care of those legs...DON'T OVERDO IT but try to keep moving...
Old 06-15-2013, 06:46 AM   #404
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artemis19
Stats: lost 125 lbs (size 22W to 4)/8/6
WOE: LC my way/calorie and carb cycling
Start Date: off and on since 2004
Just dropping by to say hello! Fell off the wagon with workouts last week due to some really stressful stuff coming up at work which had me working 12 hour days again. In fact, I am at work now, ha! Naturally, gained the few pounds back that I had lost despite not eating much with the hectic schedule. My body is so unforgiving! My goals for the upcoming week will be of course to get back on daily workouts and up my water intake. I already drink quite a bit, but with the schedule I haven't been consciously tracking it like I used to, and for me it definitely makes a difference, especially in the summer when my body tends to hold fluid.

Vicki, also try moving the scale around in the floor? I discovered that my bathroom has a slight dip in one spot and it always makes me weigh a few pounds more, lol. So I put it on the same tile now every time where I know it's flat.

Hugs to all
artemis19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #405

it is not just you, Artemis...

we all put ourselves through living hell, just to see the scale drop 1 or 2 lbs, then, when we are not looking,even for a brief moment, the lbs come back as quickly as boiled asparagus, to quote the divine Augustus(who, by the way, had no weight problem, ever). There's gotta be an easier way! Tony, whoever is sending out the invitations, see to it they do not get the ones from the back of the book! Last night, on JEOPARDY, the contestant in the middle had lost 25 lbs by assuaging his sweet tooth 1 day a week, and staying on plan(he did not say which) the other 6. That sounds do-able. I and everyone else, I am sure, can do anything for 6 days, knowing I can endulge myself on the 7th. I do not need or even want 1 whole day for sweets and starches exclusively. But, if I can AUGMENT my regular plan with just 1 or 2 off-plan noshes, then it is a CAKEwalk so to speak. Well, I shall put it to the test. We shall see how things are when I go to NJ on July 12.By, the way, he did not win that game, but the bigger game he DID win, by keeping the weight off. FF
Old 06-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #406
Blabbermouth!!!

Abi, you mean to tell me you haven't played games with your scale or when you weighed??

Artemis, I can see if moving the scale would make a difference, but we are in a different house now and the same thing happened at the other one.

ff, I don't know if that plan would work for me. I could try it, but like the old Lay's chip commercial, can't eat just one. That translates to can't splurge for one day cause it would give me license to keep going.

Tony, Yea, that sounds like lots of guests. You know how at many weddings guests are seated on different sides depending on the groom or bride? Well, if they did that at my son's wedding, it would be very, very lopsided; to her side of course. I suspect he will only have around 30 in attendance, if that. While she could have way over 100.

On plan thus far. Going to baseball game this afternoon; my son is playing. So far, the last 2 games I have bypassed the popcorn. I am pretty confident that I can do that today too.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #407

there ARE certain trigger foods that can and do

sabotage all our efforts. those we must keep out of the house and our lives. they do sell small individual sizes of almost everything. but, the promise of having what i want once a week does minimize (for me), the threat of THOSE foods. My faves are NATHANS french fries, and my quasi-eucharistic 2 scoops of pistachio in a WAFFLE cone(the perfect snack for politicians, btw). Fruit is an Achilles heel for me. I can easily eat a truckload. FF
Old 06-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #408
Major LCF Poster!

FF, I think you are so right about keeping the trigger foods out of the house and out of temptation's way. Now if you can keep the rest of the people that live with you to do the same thing you have it made. lol Loved your "waffle" joke by the way.

We had a great time last night at the Whetstone Station restaurant. I had a burger and salad. Gave the roll to my brother. Picture is of my sister in law, and my two brothers. The brother in front is the one from Georgia. The weather was perfect for sitting out. Not too warm and just the right breeze.

Today we will have a brunch at my niece's house again. Hope they have a grilled beef tenderloin again! All 5 of us kids will be there which may be the last time this summer. My older sister and family are flying to Saint John Island the day we are all getting together at my brother's cottage at the lake.

Needing to fast for sure tomorrow. Wish me luck to get back on track! Have a great Sunday all and Happy Father's Day Tony!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (79.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-16-2013, 05:24 AM   #409
Senior LCF Member

I'm blue today. Missing my family a lot and feeling like all I ever do is work. Oh well. Does anyone else have trouble eating LC with the heat?
Old 06-16-2013, 05:36 AM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, i bet mom will be smiling today when she sees the five of you together...nice looking group photo - which bridge is that in the background?...when do y'all go to the lake?...

ff, i think you should try the plan - we have to switch things up and it sounds like a plan you can get excited about and stick with, so why not?...

artemis, good to see you...it is so hard to exercise every day, but have you thought about getting into an every-other day routine, where you can even take two days off if circumstances warrant it, without feeling guilt or like you went "off plan?"...i've been doing that since january and i am nowhere near as disciplined as you are...and my body responds to it soooooo well...

vicki, i LOVE popcorn, but the salt makes me gain a couple lbs. of water every time so i try to avoid it...i remember jenny had a weakness for it too...you've been doing so well, so whatever you decide, don't do anything that you think will derail you...if you know you have the "lays" syndrome with a particular food, be careful around it...good luck at the game!

where's marilee?...

no idea what's going on today...dw and emmy went shopping yesterday and bought a wedding dress...my oldest and youngest son and i visited another bbq place to try their food yesterday - it was pretty good...we have to get the invitations printed and out in the next few days and even that is way too late...i think we are having them done at staples, and ff, my wife's name is susan and will probably be licking most of the envelopes!!! uh, oh!...
Old 06-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #411
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

artemis, i don't know how your body responds to certain foods, but you could try satisfying your cravings, by keeping a few strawberries in the fridge and dipping them in unsweetened whipped cream...tastes a lot more decadent than it is...there are many other options like that...when it gets tough, i try to follow kbeth's mantra: "food as fuel, food as medicine" and not focus so much on what i feel like eating, but rather what i should eat to stay healthy...psychologically, it makes it easier for me...sorry you're missing home :-(
Old 06-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
I'm here - just been busy. I'm on my way to get my hair cut. Got my eyes examined yesterday and new glasses are on their way!

Happy Father's Day to whom it applies!
Gibby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #413
Major LCF Poster!

Oh ho, tell Susan to use a wet sponge to seal those envelopes!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ha, abi!...i'll suggest it...

hope everyone had a great day today...my kids took me to a baseball game - i had a burger and a hot dog, and then they took me out for pistachio ice cream - i thought about ff the whole time i was eating it... :-)

dw, all my kids except sarah :-( and emmy's fiance' and anthony's gf all came with us...it was very nice...tonight i grilled some steaks...

the gym tomorrow and then a lot of work stuff and then wedding stuff...sleep well blitzers!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #415
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds like a great Father's Day Tony, Yes, I'm sure Mom and Dad were happy to see us all together on Father's Day. We had a really fun time. My niece's inlaws are so funny. Her mil had bought around 12 felt berets in different colors to honor my brother who paints. He got the black one and the rest of us had pics taken in yellow, green, red and blue. So much laughing. We were on the front lawn of their house so I'm sure the people driving by were wondering what was going on. Her fil calls my brother "Pierre Fondue" - his new artist name.

The bridge in background of the Whetstone station pic is the one going over to NH. I drove over that bridge 6 or 7 times a day when I was taking care of Mom. I think they are going to build a new one a little distance away sometime in the near future. They are talking about it anyway.

So trying to get back on the fasting bandwagon today. 600 calories or less.

Marilee, do you wear glasses all the time or just for reading? I have to wear glasses all the time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Wishing us all a good Monday!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #416

i am glad you had a great Father's Day, Tony....

with pistachio, how can you go wrong? I may be wrong, but I think my right leg improved a little. I will put it to the test, today. Today is gonna be very warm, so it is better I am out of the house during the day, until the evening rain. Last night my local PBS station ran the PHANTOM, fully staged, at the Royal Albert Hall, without fund raising breaks. It was extremely rewarding, especially because I did not have to shell out at least 100 lbs. sterling. I hope to see Man of Steel sometime this week, and get into the city. FF
Old 06-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #417
Blabbermouth!!!

We had 10 people for Father's Day yesterday. I served deli meat and cheese sandwiches, veggies and dip, chips and someone brought pineapple upside down cake and brownies. I indulged in chips and dessert. What can I say. No bread for the sandwiches though. Although I doubt that was offset by the dessert LOL.

On plan thus far today.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #418
Senior LCF Member

So I'm turning 30 this year and I think I'm having an early mid-life crisis. I have always battled with my weight, and always will. No matter how much I lose, I will never be the kind of person who can just "eat normal" and not have to worry about gaining. I have accepted that, but for some reason, I cannot accept that I am two pants sizes bigger than my smallest size. My mom always says to look at the positive side and think about how much I have accomplished and consider that I was on my way out of a size 22W at my largest size and I am now a 8/10. It's not that I am not proud of myself for making all those lifestyle changes, I just can't get past how slim I once was. So my birthday is in December so my goal is to lose two pants sizes by then. I don't know why, but it would mean so much!

I told myself I would start walking in the morning before work since it gets daylight at around 5:15-5:30 but of course, I wake up with a monstrous headache! OH well, workout tonight.

Vicki, I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about going off track yesterday. I always do when I am around my family. I think it's natural
Old 06-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Good morning!

Arte, you are amazing! You went from a 22 to an 8/10 - holy cow, girlfriend! That's wonderful - I admire you.

Abi, I wear glasses full time. It's one of those old-age things I need a little distance correction and of course, bifocals for reading.

Tony, it sounds like you had a great Father's Day. I'm so glad you have your family close to you.

Vicki, I called my brother (V's dad) to wish him a happy Father's Day and we had a nice visit. Got to talk to your mom, too.

ff, I envy you your life in NY...it is such a dynamic city and to visit it is on my bucket list.

Sunday was a good day, but filled with lots of memories. Not only did I think of my dad who recently passed, but it was the 10th anniversary of my mother's passing - she died on Father's Day. No tears were shed...I focused on all the fun things we did when I was a kid and all of the happy memories we had.

Well, better get to work - TTYL

Marilee
Gibby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #420
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

marilee, i think that is every parent's wish for the children they leave behind - that they don't cry, but smile and remember all the good times...having lost both parents, that's what i did yesterday and what i do on every holiday...

i have days where i can see better than others - sometimes my vision is at least 20/20 and other days i think my eyes are tired and not as good...so far, i do not wear glasses for anything, but i know the day is coming when i will need them...

artemis, i'm sure you know a size 8/10 is a healthy size and with the exercise you have been able to do, you are more fit than most of the people i know...i am sure you are as beautiful on the outside as i know you are on the inside...all that being said, if you can drop 2 pant sizes and not be too thin or unhealthy, and if that goal motivates you, go for it! :-)

okay, abi and ff were both posting before 5 a.m. this morning - you two are officially NUTS!!!

vicki, good job not going for the bread - i woulda had the dessert too!

had a great workout at the gym...my weight work is increasing and i can now walk on the treadmill at 4 mph, which may not sound fast, but remember i am walking, not running...and in january, i could not walk faster than 2.2 mph, so i have come a LONG way...the pool is ready now so i have been working out in there the past couple of days, so i am getting a lot of exercise and stronger all the time...i am soooo happy about it!

b: 1 hb egg white
l: a couple of chicken wings and ribs
s: nectarine
d: ?