Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 04:31 AM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning. Got in a good leg workout. Tonight DD14 is having friends over for a movie/hang out night. I think there's a boy who is sweet on her. They have been hanging out a lot. He's a good one. Works at the country club, bought his own pickup, goes to youth with her every Wednesday night. I like. . DD12 is thinking about trying out for mascot at her school. These last few weeks of school are gonna be so busy!

Beth - 25 years is AMAZING! Congratulations!!! The day at the ranch sounds awesome. Sounds like Zora loved it too.

Rachel - hope that scale continues to be good to you!! Keep up the good work.

Diane - That apartment sounds perfect! Hope it works out! I hear you about the crawling scale too. However, my clothes are becoming looser again and I am having to belt my jeans again. So, I know I am losing inches. I bet you are too. We are probably an hour 10 minutes from West. My coworker said he went outside to look around because he thought a meth lab exploded across the highway from him. He lives here too. Many many heard it from all directions. So tragic.

Have a great day and a fantastic weekend!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #92
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
Well, I talked to my apt. manager here, and she basically said she can't tell them anything other than the truth, but that she would say what a good tenant I've been, and since I obviously will have to explain the rent situation to the people, she will back me up on that. So, who knows? But if these people won't rent to me.. who, but someone in a roach/drug dealer infested place will? I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom.. that's not the real me.. but this is just sooooo stressful. You can bet I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I was also hoping I would get a double child support payment since I haven't gotten as much as I normally do by now, but it looks like I'm just getting one. Ugh. I thought it would be helpful if I explained the situation and said, look.. I have the deposit right now.. etc... but at best I might have it by next week. Hopefully it's not rented by then.

I'm not doing as well with my eating yesterday and today.. but I did go to the gym and do step class. Still sore from Wednesday!

Charlene: Oh I WISH I was losing inches.. I don't think so though. I still have quite the muffin goin' on. I'm in for the fight of my life with this weight. All the stress certainly isn't helping!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/224/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good afternoon!

It is an absolutely gorgeous day up here at the ranch. I posted some more pix from our hike this morning. Zora is having such a great time running and exploring. She is like an overtired kid, she just can't decide what she wants to do. Right now she is asleep at dh's feel. It is in the mid 70s, there is a lovely breeze blowing through the open windows. It is quiet and lovely. The wildflowers all over the ranch are beautiful. I needed a little break from the drudgery of of my every day life (ha!). Just nice to be away and not have to think about much. This is only 2 hours from our house. I've been here in August, June, and now April. I think I like April best. The rain is over, its nice and warm, and its still green.

Diane--I'm sure you will get it all worked out and find a good place to live. But it is stressful I know. You're almost there. Once you are all settled, you'll be fine. Well, you are fine now, just stressfully fine.

Charlene--yea! for the clothes getting looser. I'm ready (I know I've said it before) to get back to it strictly. I've gone through the worst of things and want to get back to a life. How sweet that DD has a boy that is sweet on her. Very nice! I finished one of the cross stitch bibs for the baby. It matches the quilt. I have one more to do. These go so much faster!

Rachel--how are things where you live. Did you get a lot of storming? Chicago really got hit hard. 7" of rain. Geez! How you're doing well.

Have a great day all! I'm enjoying mine. Tomorrow we head home.

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
bethr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #94
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/130/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Good Morning!

Scale is up to 133 this morning. I didn't eat on plan last night due to being at a dinner for DD18. Gonna be extra strict today and get in a double session of cardio.

beth: Congrats on 25 years!!!!! We got hit with over 6" of rain this week. Lots of flooding around!

diane: Hang in there!!

charlene: What are you up to this weekend?
hhhmom74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #95
Blabbermouth!!!

It's not looking good for the apartment.. I called the manager and she seemed like she might be ok with it.. but her dad she said does the credit checks for her, and she was going to call me back within a certain time last night while he was there with her to decide if they would give me a chance, and she never called. She hasn't called today either, nor did she answer when I tried to call her. I'm not sure I will have the $550 deposit yet anyway.. I forgot about the phone bill! Ugh. The thing is... there are just not a lot of options in my area, and to move west isn't good... to move east isn't as bad, but still not where I want to be.. regardless.. what are the odds I find someone who will rent to me with crappy credit AND even more importantly, a crappy rental history? One way or the other I have to give notice by the 1st.. so whether I find a place or not, I have to move by the 1st of June.

I have been very bad today and yesterday.. and of course the scale is reflecting that. Stress bug bit me again! So all the hard diet work I have done got reversed in basically a day!

I've got to get back to homework.. I'll come back later...
Annie64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #96

Hi Slimmers!

Didn't get a double in on the treadmill today. Just finished 5 miles in 1 hour. I feel like I am making some progress in my jogging. My eating has been good day. I do need to work on getting more water in.

diane: I am sending some positive thoughts your way!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:27 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. I am about to go do my workout but thought I'd check in first. I had about 10 high schoolers here Friday night for Sinister - a pretty scary movie. DD12 and I got such a kick out of listening from the bedroom - the music would get really scary and then all you would hear is a room full of screams...even the boys LOL (no BF/GF thing - just buddies)! At one point a girl asked her friend to accompany her to the kitchen to get a drink because she was scared (which is connected to the room they were watching the movie) LOL! Last night dd14 had her first babysitting gig and made some $.

Rachel - you are really doing well on your jogging. Good job! Have you found a new 5K yet?

Diane - I am hoping you find something soon that is perfect. I know that has to be so stressful worrying.

Beth - the view sounds fantastic at the ranch. What a perfect getaway that's not too far away. Does it have a cabin or a house? I loved the picture of Zora chasing the ball. So cute! It seems so peaceful there.

I've got a leak in my pool pump, so today I have to figure that out and get it going again before it warms back up and turns green on me. Hope everyone has a great day!
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #98

Good Morning Slimmers!

Scale is at 132 this morning. We have a semi busy day here but I will get in atleast 4 miles tonight. I really hope the scale moves down more this week. It seems like I have been stuck at 132-133 forever. At this rate I am not going to reach 120 until next year.

I woke up with a headache. Hoping it goes away quickly.

Friday night my mom and I drove to Eureka to have supper with DD18 and move some of her dorm stuff home. Well....on the way home (it was late) I hit a coyote that ran across the interstate. If I would of been driving my own Expedition it probably wouldn't of did much damage since my vehicle sits up high BUT I was driving my mom's brand new (she's had it less than a month) mini van. Let's just say that the entire bottom bumper and side panel have to be replaced. I feel horrible about it. I kept apologizing to my mom and she kept telling me "Rachel I don't feel bad about the van. I just feel bad about the coyote." LOL My dad even told me he was glad that I was driving and handled it so well. Both my parents told me that they are glad that it wasn't worse. It still makes me sick that I did this.

charlene: I am so jealous that you are getting your pool ready. We are suppose to reach 60* today and that is warm compared to what it has been lately. We usually try to have our pool open the week before Memorial Day. As of right now I am signed up for a 5K on June 8th. I am still looking for one to do in May.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

We're back at home, came home yesterday to a nice and peaceful home (as compared to last year when I felt sick to my stomach about coming home). Zora is wiped out from all of the running. Even the bird is exhausted. We put him to bed yesterday when we got home at 1 and he didn't make a peep until this morning. It is supposed to hit 90 in the next few days here. I'm working on the second bib today and will probably go to the gym and maybe clean off the deck. DH is just chilling out-he needed a break.

Rachel--I'm sure you feel horrible, but there was nothing you could do about it. You kept you and your mom safe-that's whats important. Cars are just things and they can be fixed. Before you know it, that scale will have a 2 as its second number.

Diane--sorry to hear that the apartment didn't work out. But I know the right one is out there for you. How are you doing today?

Charlene--good job with your workout. A house full of high schoolers! They are fun to watch. I don't get all that scaring oneself silly. My imagination is too vivid. The ranch has two buildings on it. One is the main house which has a living/dining area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and utility room. Then there is the "bunkhouse" which has two bedrooms and another bathroom. There is a deck between them. So you can rent just the house (which is what we do) or you can rent both if you have more people in your party. But only one family/unit at a time. I so love it there!

Have a good day everyone!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #100
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my.. I ate SOOO bad yesterday. I helped my DD move some stuff in to her apartment and ate pretty bad all day. I'm much better today but feel disgusting. I didn't even weigh this morning.

I actually got a call today about the apartment. It's good and bad... she said her dad is really leary, but after they talk to my apt. manager here and do a background check (which will cost me $40), THEN if I want it I will have to come up with two months in advance plus the deposit. I don't blame them.. I told her that I can tell them what a good responsible person I am until I'm blue in the face but they don't know me, so I don't blame them. So all in all I will need over $1,700 to move in. I asked her since I still have to give 30 day notice here, if I could pay them the deposit, then the rest before I move in.. she is going to talk to her dad again tonight. Coming up with the deposit is going to be hell.. it's VERY iffy that I can come up with it all this week after bills and IF I get a double child support payment. I have an idea (although I hate it) to ask my ex if he will let the last rent payment be made out to me so I can pay for the new place with the money... but then I would be NOT paying here for the last month and I would basically have to sneak out. I hate that idea.. and I would still pay on this place until it was paid off. I'm just not that kind of person to be shady like that.. but I kind of feel like it's the only way.. it's survival. Sometimes we have to do things to survive that we wouldn't normally do. I have no idea if my ex will go along with it paying the money to me though. He should.. this whole mess is his doing.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #101
Blabbermouth!!!

I didn't weigh yesterday, but I am slightly less this morning than I was Saturday.. so that's good.. at least I'm not more! I did pretty good yesterday, but my lack of choices here at home made it difficult.

What do you think about me calling the new apt. people and saying.. when I pay them the deposit, I am willing to sign something saying if I for whatever reason can't move in within 30 days with 2 months rent, I forfeit the deposit money.. that covers them for that month, but also shows that I believe I can do it and how much I want it to work. Still.. coming up with deposit money is going to be HARD. If only it was a month from now after I make all the extra money.... Oh, I may not have to use the money for this place if all goes as it should..

After this week NO MORE PSYCHOLOGY! It's a shame I had no interest in the class.. normally I would find it very interesting.. just too much going on to really care, so I have done the bare minimum. My giraffe painting is due no later than tomorrow morning.. and it still needs SO much work.. and tweaking! It is not going to be my best work for sure.

Well, I will check in later...
Old 04-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Its going to be a warm day here. I'm planning on heading to the gym and then the chiropractor. And perhaps doing a few things around the house today. I'm also going to try to get back on plan. Of course the headache starts the minute I say I'm going to get back on plan. I'm feeling a little worried about the job situation, although there is no particular reason to be. So many people I know at my level are out of a job and no one seems to be hiring. I'll definitely be doing something non-traditional with my background.

Gotta run to the gym, but will bbl for personals.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #103

Evening Slimmers!

Scale seems to be stuck at 132. Good grief I am getting tired of eating right & exercising and the scale not moving in the right direction. Tomorrow is 7 weeks back on plan.

It was a beautiful day here in central Illinois; sunny and 68*. I had the boys outside alot today. We had to enjoy it while it was here because tomorrow is 55* and rainy.

beth: Were you able to be outside and enjoy the warm weather today?

diane: When are you done with classes for the semester?

charlene:
Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 AM   #104

Good Morning Slimmers!

Still not movement on the scale. Gosh darn thing is really starting to drive me batty. I can't believe how hard it is this time around.

It's suppose to be cold & rainy today.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

I made it to the gym yesterday and worked out hard. However, I was soooo tired afterwards and just didn't feel good. I think I might be fighting another virus that is really low grade, enough to zap my energy but no so much as to make me really sick (thank goodness). I have a few errands to do today and then I will either work on cleaning out the garage or cleaning off our deck furniture so that we can sit out on our deck this year (which we couldn't do last year because of the smoke from the nasty neighbors). It was 90 degrees here yesterday and will be in the 80s until Thursday when it will dip to the 60s for a day and then heat up again. I started back on plan yesterday but wasn't perfect-but was much better than I had been for quite some time.

Rachel--what's up with that darn scale. Keep on doing what you've been doing and it will move eventually. I've been there done that and it is so frustrating.

Diane--how ya doing? Have you been able to work something out with the apartment yet?

Charlene--what's up with you today?

Have a good day all!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #106
Blabbermouth!!!

Rachel: I only have my psych final this week (by Wednesday night) and that's IT. I'm so glad the semester is over.. well, as far as painting class I'm not. Come on.. dig in and get that scale movin! I know it's super frustrating. I don't feel like myself at ALL.

Beth: 90? Whew! That's a bit TOO hot! It was around 80 here one day last week, then in the 40's the next day.. typical for Ohio!......She was supposed to call me back yet again about the apartment, but last time it was 2 days after she said she would, so I'm trying not to think negatively. My daughter is the one who showed me where this place was, and a friend of hers lives on that street.. he says the for rent sign has been up for quite a while, so I shouldn't worry about them renting it out... hope not! I know I can do it if they take the chance on me! ......I'm going to look through your pics more tonight and start thinking about which ones would be good.. have you thought about the size you want them to be? It's hard to work TOO small with oil pastels, so keep that in mind.

Charlene: Where oh where u ?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #107

Just a quick post as I am posting from my phone.

Scale was at 131 this morning!!!!! I am so excited to see that the scale is moving again.

I will be back later for personals.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Ohhhhhh so THAT is why I had a couple of "snacky" days! TOM started today.. With what happened last month I wasn't sure when to expect him, but I think he is on time. Anyway, I haven't been taking my BC pills since I ran out.. I partly want to see how it will be without them.

Scale was down a tad today, but yep.. still way up there. I feel like I am going to be very very good today.. I need to remember the AGUA!!! Went to step class today but struggled a bit.. kept getting light-headed and had to stand out a couple times. I still don't know if that is due to hormones, allergies, or what.

I left a message with the girl about the apartment this morning, just in case she didn't get my text message, I went over my idea about the deposit again, and said I would like to go ahead and give notice here and that I can have the deposit by Saturday. FINGERS CROSSED!

Rachel: I knew you could do it! Congrats!

Hi to Beth and Charlene... I check back on you later!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 AM   #109
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: younger88
Stats: 232
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 4/24/13

Hi everyone, I am so glad I came across Low Carb Friends...I am looking forward to losing 50 lbs...younger88
younger88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening everyone!

I went to the gym today and had a good workout and wasn't as exhausted as I was on Monday. So either my body is adapting to having fewer carbs in it or some hidden carbs snuck in there. I've been doing OK on plan. Not perfect but much much better. I was still a little sore from my Monday workout, but pushed through it. So tomorrow I probably won't be able to move.

Rachel--I knew you that evil scale would finally move! WTG!

Charlene--where are you? Are you OK? Not like you to be absent for so long.

Diane--kill off that pysch exam tonight. Were you able to connect with the apartment people?

DH has rehearsal tonight and I'm hanging out finishing the last bib for the baby. Have a good evening all!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #111
Blabbermouth!!!

Beth: Still no word on the apartment. I am trying to be optimistic and I've been imagining myself living there this whole week. Still... it IS kind of rude for her to say she will call me back that night, and several days go by.. I mean, if they changed their minds they should let me know so I can look elsewhere. If I don't hear from them by Saturday I will do just that... but not happily.

younger88!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Biochic
Stats: 192/143/?? 5'2"
WOE: Atkinesque
Start Date: 12/28/12
Can I join you?

Hi everyone.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I been back on plan since Dec 28 I still have a way to go before goal but I'm working my way to slimmer by summer

I eat LC but not necessarily Atkins because I eat a boat load of yogurt weekly. Otherwise I keep carbs coming from veggies and berries.
My workout of choice is yoga which I try to do 3-4 times a week. I'm a new yogi- my first class was in midi January but I'm hook! Goodbye treadmill
Biochic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #113

Good Morning Slimmers!

Darn scale is up 1 1/2 lbs! Seriously DO NOT get this scale. I know I am doing everything right. 132-133 must be what my body wants to be at. I have been around this weight for around a month now.

Back to Chicago this weekend for show choir NATIONALS!!! I am so excited!! It is a huge accomplishment to even get to Nationals. We will be competing with the top 18 show choirs in the United States.

biochic:

younger88:

diane: Hang in there!!

beth: Good job on your workout!

charlene: I miss your posts!! Check in with us when ya can.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #114
Blabbermouth!!!

TOM is in full swing... blehhhhh... scale about the same. I hope to push the water today big time. Went to pilates today.. I'm going to miss that class! With the new job starting next week the only day I can take it is on Sunday.. but not if I start going back to church like I want to. I'm going to miss Wed. step class too.. it's harder than the ones I take Mon and Fri.

Lisa: Welcome! Tell us a bit about yourself! (Oh, don't get us confused with the "other" Slimmer by Summer group.. we have been around forever, and we change the topic monthly (April edition, etc..) but soon we will also change to Slimmer by Fall.. etc...

Rachel: Ugh! That darn scale! I was afraid it would do that to you! Hopefully it's just the thing where it jumps back up before it jumps down even lower.

Beth and Charlene: I'll check in and look for you later... Charlene? Where are you?!

Last edited by Annie64; 04-25-2013 at 08:07 AM..
Old 04-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

HI! I'm still alive!! I have been moving my sister. I left work early Tuesday and drove in hoping the truck would be loaded and all I had to do was finish up with her and help clean the house. NOPE. She had two friends helping her and one was so drunk and obnoxious, it slowed everything down....so I was up until 2:00 a.m. loading the truck and cleaning behind ourselves. She was closing the next morning at 10:30. It all happened - I don't know how we got it all with basically 3 people, but we did. Then the two hour drive to her new place to unload. I am so sore and so tired. I was eating supper at 8:00 p.m. last night - still 4 hours from home! I made it back ok but am dragging butt. I did not workout Tuesday knowing I would be helping, nor did I work out yesterday (but I guess moving is working out). I did not get up early today either - trying to get as much rest as possible. So I will hit it hard again tomorrow and probably all weekend to make up for what I missed. Glad to be back!

Trying now to plan a birthday party for dd this weekend - she'll be 15. She wants all her friends over again. This kid is wearing me out with the friends. hehehe

Beth - thanks for checking on me!! I didn't even realize it had been 4 days since my last post. Sounds like you are getting back into the working out mode. Can't wait to see pics of that blanket and bibs.

Diane - I am sure hoping for some good news soon on your new place.

Rachel - I guarantee you are losing inches. There's no way you couldn't be.

Welcome Younger88 and Biochic! Jump right in and introduce yourselves.

Hope you all have a great day!!
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Morning all!

Its cool and cloudy today. But we are going to start a warm up tomorrow into the 70s and then the 80s. Today is laundry and grocery shopping day. So far today I am not too sore from yesterday's work out but we will see how I feel as the day moves along. Took Zora to the vet yesterday and had to sedate her since she is such a scardy dog. She did great though. I have to clean her ears out everyday for a week and put medicine in them. She has some type of infection. She scratches them raw. She will let me look in her ears and clean them out. After I am done she gets all exciting and likes to nibble on my ear lobes. Funny puppy. She is still a little hung over today. I hate doing that to her but it reduces her anxiety and makes it easier on everyone. Thank goodness it is a rare instance that I have to take her to the vet. I usually use Rescue Remedy when she is anxious about something and it calms her right down. I used it when we were driving up to Lake County and she did fine on the trip.

Rachel--nasty evil scale! You need to let that scale know who's boss! That's right-I'm talking about intimidation. Threaten it within an inch of its life. I'm sure it will be much more cooperative after that

Diane--good for you for making it to class. Yes a change in your schedule does mean that you'll have to change some of the things that you love. You start your new gig next week? Cool. And are you done with class now? Nothing left to do but move?

Charlene--thinking of you!

to the . We're glad that you're here. Please stick around and tell us a bit about yourself.

Must get moving . . .
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Charlene--you were indeed working out with all of the moving and cleaning stuff. It counts!
Old 04-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Biochic
Stats: 192/143/?? 5'2"
WOE: Atkinesque
Start Date: 12/28/12
Thank you for the warm welcome. This is my 4 th time ( I think) doing a LC woe. I have been successful each and every time. Obviously maintaining is an issue
I struggle with binge eating but I have been binge free for 100+ days and have had no urges. I read The Diet Cure and that was a tremendous help.

I was recently dx with high blood pressure so getting my wt down is now tied to health as opposed to just vanity. I'll be 52 in June and I want to enjoy my retirement when I get there.

I look forward to losing with you all....

Goals for 2014

Remain food-sane 1 day at a time
Continue with yoga
Biochic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:33 AM   #119

TGIF Slimmers!

Scale is sitting at 132. I did not eat on plan last night. I let my emotions get the best of me at supper last night and had a handful of french fries & 1/2 a bun. O well......today is a new day!!

biochic: Congrats on being binge free for 100+ day!

beth: Glad Zora lets you clean her ears. Coop runs and hides when you just mention cleaning his ears. He gets ear infections easily.

charlene: Hope your DD has a great birthday!

diane: I loved all 3 of your paintings! You do a beautiful job!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #120
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy cow.. I knew I was tired yesterday, but I slept about 12 hours!!!! I fell asleep about 7:30 last night, and only woke up long enough to wonder who went home on American Idol.. checked my DVR (it didn't record) so I looked it up on my phone and no one went home.. went back to sleep. I was SOOOO tired I thought maybe I was getting sick at some point.. noticed the tv was still on all night as well. Probably a combination of allergies, stress, and stuff. I feel pretty good today actually, and felt more "myself" at the gym today as well. Got there too late for my reg. step class, so I did a 30 min core workout class.. used the BOSU a lot.

Scale was down about 1 lb, but I happily will take that since I wasn't so good yesterday. Snacky. I am feeling very much on track today.

Still no word about the apartment. UGH. She waited until the weekend to call me last time, but if I don't hear from her by the end of the weekend I'm going to start looking again.. no idea where though.

Charlene: Glad you are back and were just busy! Yeah, that is most definitely a workout! After the gym tomorrow morning my workout buddy and I are doing a walk for MS down by the river.. should be nice!

Beth: Yep! Done until fall! I'm supposed to take a class on Access this summer but with moving I dont see how.. its over 600 bucks out of MY pocket. I'm happy with my psych grade. I guess the final brought it up enough thank goodness. I hate to adnit it, but I didn't read ONE chapter of that book all semester!

Rachel: Yay! Glad the scale went back down despite your "oops" with the fries! And thanks! I'm looking forward to doing some no stress no pressure paintings over the summer and see what I come up with.

Lisa: I have struggled with some binge eating myself over the years. Congrats on the 100+ days! I also had high blood pressure when I was heavier, but after losing 50+ lbs it was normal again.. the doctor told me before I lost it that I would probably still have to be on meds... I showed her!