Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #361
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
I missed all of you, so glad to be able to post again. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Mary nice to meet you, I don't think I posted since you join us.

Deb wtg on the 1/2 marathon, glad your running again. DIL was running in the Boston marathon, scared the daylights out of all of us. Down 7lbs wtg.

Cheryl tks for checking up on me. Hows the weather at the lake. It's been so nice here, finally. I think you better start keeping your wallet in the car. But at least this time you knew where it was. I here ya on being marooned. Dr won't let me drive yet. It stinks. Go bad to him Thursday and I hope he gives the ok.

Jo wow you still have alot of snow, ours is all gone and the lake thawed out. Just had the kids put the paddle boat in. Good exercise for my legs. Going to try and get back on plan myself. Been mainly drinking liquids.

Laura tks for the check up ss I couldn't answer. Enjoy your dinner with your friend, if you here from here. Are you on or off work this week??

Pat hope Sciatica is better today, I know it can be really painful. Does the yoga help it? Are you still in Maui? Seems like it's been forever since I read the posts.
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #362
Deb
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb
Misty is here.....

and feeling better?
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #363
Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJMO View Post
Or if you have an iPod you can download music to your iPhone and run the music and your marathon app at the same time. The music plays until the app needs to tell you something- if it speaks- then goes back to the music
i have a i-pod

can you come over and help me ??
Old 04-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #364
Deb

My I-tunes library is on my old thrown away lap-top or my office manager could transfer it to my I-phone
Old 04-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CJMO
WOE: My way mixing it low carb
If you have an iTunes account you should be able to access your music on the iTunes app
CJMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
i have a i-pod

can you come over and help me ??
Be right over, if you will your music
Old 04-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
I missed all of you, so glad to be able to post again. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Mary nice to meet you, I don't think I posted since you join us.

Deb wtg on the 1/2 marathon, glad your running again. DIL was running in the Boston marathon, scared the daylights out of all of us. Down 7lbs wtg.

Cheryl tks for checking up on me. Hows the weather at the lake. It's been so nice here, finally. I think you better start keeping your wallet in the car. But at least this time you knew where it was. I here ya on being marooned. Dr won't let me drive yet. It stinks. Go bad to him Thursday and I hope he gives the ok.

Jo wow you still have alot of snow, ours is all gone and the lake thawed out. Just had the kids put the paddle boat in. Good exercise for my legs. Going to try and get back on plan myself. Been mainly drinking liquids.

Laura tks for the check up ss I couldn't answer. Enjoy your dinner with your friend, if you here from here. Are you on or off work this week??

Pat hope Sciatica is better today, I know it can be really painful. Does the yoga help it? Are you still in Maui? Seems like it's been forever since I read the posts.
I'm just so glad you are getting better. I bet that was scary about your DIL being in the marathon. I can't even imagine. we had wondered if maybe you or your family got caught in it. You have a rough time.

Our lake is up about 3' flood season. We get a couple days of warm weather and then the bottom drops out again. It is a strange spring so far. They are talking a freeze and snow showers later this week. 81 now. I'm glad you thawed out. Now to get Jo thawed.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #368
Blabbermouth!!!

Cheryl yes it did scare the daylights out of us. DIL and her sis wouldn't be in the front of the pack so when they said the bombs went off at the end, yikes. But she's did really good and was in the middle so they where already done. You never know what nuts are out there, just so glad they got them all. We've been getting really nice weather but it's still real cold at night. Hope you don't get any snow, I think we all had enough. Is your flood waters up on your lawn again??
Old 04-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #369
Blabbermouth!!!

Deb DIL buys itunes cards and down loads them from there. Maybe you can do that. Are you starting up a new thread for May?

Last edited by misty1028; 04-30-2013 at 03:00 PM..
Old 04-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #370
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
So happy you feel better Misty !

I am on my days off......doing some cooking and just walked Allie. We got lots of rain and it is very humid and hot out there ;/

I wondered if the bombing affected anyone you knew . How scary !! So glad DIL was ok

Feeling "lighter" today Made a huge pot of veggie soup.......tons of different veggies.
cabbage,collard greens,onions,red peppers,broccoli,cauli,celery,diced tomatoes (fire roasted in a can),squash,jalapeno, and zucchini !! Looked like I raided a garden all over the counter tops !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:06 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Grandma Jo
Stats: 258.5/194/150
WOE: low carb , pole walking and show shoeing
Start Date: 29 Aug 2011,restart Sept 1st
I don't see a new May one yet but its May and its raining, I know the april showers bring May flowers but this is our first rain instead of snow so May showers are bringing us even more mud but on good note our snow is almost gone and I do believe our ice will break sometime in the next week. They are watching it in helicopters in case it floods. Two communities up the coast have flooded and are being evacualted we have a hospital in one of them that had to close. I think everyone is a little worried this year, lots of water coming our way. But on a good note I am on day 6 of induction and doing really well this time. Yesterday was headaches but today I feel great. I have been eating a couple of fat bombs everyday and everyday the scale is looking better plus they keep me full so I dont want to snack so much. Last night at supper I wasnt even hungry Misty I am so glad you are back and feeling better, the paddle boat sounds fun , our ice looks wet as we have been having warmer weather and as of yesterday it was posted that they want everybody and all skidoos off the ice as its not safe. Its always warmer here once it breaks and flows out. Laura your soup sounds yummy and likely just what you needed. shelby'snana you guys are "way way" techier....... is that a word ........ than I am !! Then me too! Cheryl I am in the groove again and liking it. Although Friday and Saturday there will be junk around my house due to DS birthday party but I will stay out of it. I think I am going to be happy with my weigh in Saturday so that will help and these lemon bombs are really helping. I don't know if I will ever get within 10 lbs of my goal but I will keep at it. My sister just made her goal and now is worried about maintaining. Pat hope your feeling better. Deb when is your 1/2 marathon thats alot of training but I know you will do great Are you going to start a new page for May? Happy May everyone, we can do this!!
Grandma Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #372
Deb

Road trip tomorrow...camping friday/sat/sunday

see ya monday
Old 05-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #373
Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
Deb DIL buys itunes cards and down loads them from there. Maybe you can do that. Are you starting up a new thread for May?

i totally forgot

doing it now
Old 05-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #374
Deb

here

Joy of losing together *MAY*

we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 05-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LocoPollo
Stats: 143.5/139.5/120
WOE: HCG P2 VLCD6
Start Date: Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbenz View Post
Lost my last post!
Misty! We Missed U! Ss Ur not feeling well!
Hey, HP! Hope you are well! Diane
LocoPollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #376
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
I was invited over, so here I am.......and Hi!!!!!
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Karen. We started a new month. Meet me over there

https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/l...l#post16418521
Old 05-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #378
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoPollo View Post
Hey, HP! Hope you are well! Diane
HOWDY, DI!
Things R Goot! Somehow, I let ur post past me by! Hope all is well w/U 2! Miss U!
Rbenz is offline   Reply With Quote