Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #241
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/187/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Food was inline Friday/Saturday and yesterday's UD calories were probably 200c or so over. GRRRR T is doing great on JUDDD. I think he is down 5 pounds already! He is doing so well. I just keep cheering him on. I think his goal is to get under 200 pounds. I think he started at 225 and when he weighed Saturday (AFTER AN UP DAY) he was down to 220.
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #242

today is a DD. SO far, so good! Hoping to keep it below 500c for the day!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/186/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
M- Sounds like a great weekend!! I am glad you enjoyed your concert.

I has a very busy weekend.....Friday my husbands Grandfather had a stroke and heart attack. He is 85 years old had with dementia but could still get around prior to this sadly the stroke has left him completely paralyzed on his right side, unable to talk,eat, or drink. It was always his wish that to have a DNR and to not take any extreme measures to keep him alive so because of his in ability to eat or function I dont believe he will make it through the week. Very sad situation and hard to let go but he lived a long wonderful life most people never live to be his age.

On to happier things....I also spent time out on the ball field with the kids. They are in T ball but still fun very fun to watch and be a part of. Had a small bday get together for a cousin yesterday loved seeing the kids all play and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having.

Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #244

OH Liz, my prayers are out to your DH's Grandfather and entire family. That is tough to deal with!!

T-ball is GREAT! I loved that. No pressure and it was hilarious to watch! We are lucky, Haven's softball Coach is one she has had for 3 years. We will do whatever to keep her on that team. There are Coaches from H!LL out there. I mean, screaming at the girls and making them feel awful. We may not win all the time, but Haven loves it and has ZERO stress. If the girls make mistakes, Coach Doc pulls them aside and talks to them...but then points out something posititve so they don't feel it's all bad. His favorite saying is "no one is hurt!" I swear, Haven would play for Coach Doc till the end of time and do whatever he asked...SHE LOVES HIM !! He's a big teddy bear! Enjoy it while it's fun. Too many parents/dad's live their missed SPORTS dreams through their children, that is no fun to watch.

When T played baseball it was even worse. The BOYS side is just that much more intense. T finally wanted to quit because he literally told me, he was tired of listening and watching all the A $$ HOLES that were leading the boys he play with/for!

Monica -Come see my journey!
Old 04-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lynne2u
Stats: 245/207/140
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet/JUDDD/no sugar
Good afternoon, all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lize636 View Post
Friday my husbands Grandfather had a stroke and heart attack. He is 85 years old had with dementia but could still get around prior to this sadly the stroke has left him completely paralyzed on his right side, unable to talk,eat, or drink. It was always his wish that to have a DNR and to not take any extreme measures to keep him alive so because of his in ability to eat or function I dont believe he will make it through the week.
I'm so sorry, Liz. My thoughts are with you and your husband's grandfather this week.

Genie, I just love your new tattoo! Here on the coast, if we didn't learn to dance in the rain we'd never dance at all.

Advice - you asked for it: since you want to lose fast, I'd stick with real (unprocessed) food and stay away from artificial sweeteners as much as you can. Fake-sweet and processed stuff can stall people, and it might take a while to figure out what went wrong.

Monica, I'll bet after the concert, you've got no voice left at all. Oh well, it was worth it!! About the old guy: 51 is the new 31, right??

And wow, what a difference GF is making in my life already. I'm sorry to say you were right on the money, Tami. Sigh. But still I'm glad you caught it, I think I never would have figured it out on my own since I've never had a problem before.

Danielle, hang in there baby. Your attitude will turn around after you get a dose of Jillian!

Me... I'm wheat-free JUDDD these days. Happily, dark chocolate is wheatless.

I can't even believe how much better I feel. I thought there was something seriously WRONG with me. Poof! All gone.

Got to go pick up the kid, so this is a drive-by...

Happy Monday all!! (I know how much you love Mondays, Monica!! )

Lynne

Carbohydrate Addict's Diet. Hopefully.

Reality is still the boss, after all these years.
lynne2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #246
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
First off, wow is all I can say. Deeply sadened by the events unfolding in Boston today. Thoughts and prayers going out to anyone affected by this tragedy.

Liz~ so very sorry about your dh's grandfather..prayers to you and yours I am happy to hear though that you had a good family visit and the kiddos had a great visit.

Monica~ awesome about the show!! I love being a total freak and just having a blast. Going home without a voice is the only way to go!

Lynne~ I'm so glad you've found some relief with GF! It is an experience going on over here with DD16.. so far so good. We had alittle blip yesterday in that her tummy started bothering her mid-afternoon and kinda hung on til this morning...needless to say mama bear didn't sleep well wondering wth else could be going on with her.. well, turns out that it very well may have been her driving herself into some anxiety due to a snafu with an english assignment that didn't get turned in on time... She texted me after her english class to say the teacher said everything was fine and yes she was still hanging onto her "A"...and surprise, her tummy felt all better! ... Sheesh!!

My attitude has been adjusted..... somewhat.

Jillian was fabulous. DD16 and I ended up getting upgraded seats to row 6 from Ali Vincent of The Biggest Loser.. it was awesome. Love her! She spoke for over 2 hours and man, did she pack a TON into those 2 hours! It's been 24hrs and my mind is still spinning. Alot of emotional stuff in there that really resonated with me and I find myself, still this afternoon, marinating in it and reflecting on alot. I got only a couple pics of her mainly because it was so dead quiet in there, while she was speaking, and my cell makes such loud clicking noises that can't be shut off..I didn't want to be rude to the people around me so I refrained from my usual paparazzi camera frenzy Posted a couple pics in my journal if you're interested.

Not feeling well this afternoon. My stomach is hurting like it did when we were in Vegas.. not entirely sure what is going on so just laying around and staying quiet. This thing along with TOM...not a good time being had

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #247

Quote:
About the old guy: 51 is the new 31, right??
AMEN to that girl!!!!!!!

Quote:
Happy Monday all!! (I know how much you love Mondays, Monica!!
GRRRR I am just thankful it is done. Monday and TAX DAY! Yesterday was a TOUGH day, but it is done!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #248

D - that is how my son is about homework and school stuff. He and your DD16 are a lot alike. They put HUGE pressure on themselves without anyone else adding to it!

Lynne- if you need any help on the GF stuff, just let me know. It is all old hat to me. Been GF for over 7 years now!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #249

T is still hanging in with the JUDDD. He is down 5 pounds thus far and is super Motivated! It is helping us plan better for meals and such. He and I discuss options every morning and evening. I truly lay things out and let him choose. I am so PROUD of him. We discussed with him that weight is just going to be his challenge in life and it is NO reflection on himself. Others have school issues that he doesn't have. Heck, this can't hurt me in my progress. I am being super attentive to all numbers as well. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one messing him up!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #250
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Lynne: Thank you, all advice is appreciated I think cutting out the processed stuff makes a massive difference to how you feel.. it's all good!

Danielle: Hope you're feeling better today, *hugs*

I'm battling with a pesky 2lb I put on over the weekend, I caved and ate cereal

Gina xx
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #251
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Sunshines!

Monica- that is so awesome that T is hanging in there and doing his thing. It's also prolly a good thing that being male will help him lose consistently if not speedier which is positive feedback to keep on going! I know that DD16 puts extreme pressure on herself in every aspect of her life and that now includes her new glutenista crown. My hope is that once she gets rolling that it will be something that she won't think about and just do it.

Busy day today! DH's one day off this week so errands galore ....but we always end up having some fun in there. Seriously, the hubbs is a total clown

No weigh ins....tom is killing me and I ate off plan completely yesterday. Ugh! Get it together D!!!!

Gonna enjoy my day today and reel myself in and keep moving. Why does this need to be harder than it really is!?! I think I need to get out of my own way ! Those were Jillian's words on Sunday...good advice!

Have a great day lovelies!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon everyone!!

I just wanted to check in and say hi.

I'm being a very good girl lately on JUDDD. I wonder if cutting out the wheat has helped?

Monica, I'm definitely going to be calling on you for GF help as time goes on. I need all the help I can get!

Um, I probably don't strictly NEED to know this, but...how do you make GF shortbread cookies?

Gavin is going to be trying an iPad for communication, starting Thursday! I can't wait!!

In publishing news: The bad guys are still holding out at 5k, maintaining that the sales of the book were so poor that it didn't justify a higher amount.

We are holding out at somewhere around 45k.

It turns out that a) the rotten little thief who ripped off my work was actually an EDITOR working for the publishing house. And b) it wasn't the first time this preditor been a rotten little thief, and the publishing house knew about it and defended him and paved the way for him to repeat it. And c) the sales of that book that their lawyer characterized as "so poor that it didn't justify a higher amount"? Well, they published 7 more books in a series based on the strong sales of that book.

I am spittin' mad. They are going to pay, or they are going to get sued.

I wish it was over...

Happy Tuesday! Have fun Danielle!!

Lynne
Old 04-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #253
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Hi guys! Sadly no time to catch up right now, but wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm still alive. We made it to Idaho fine, getting in Sunday evening. No baby yet, but induction is scheduled for Thursday night if nothing has happened by then. Still on plan, though not sure how long that will last. Playing it day by day, but making an effort to stay low carb. Hope you're all doing well!
misscobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:41 AM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Hello ladies..
Just a little update - I finally got rid of that 2lbs that's been so god damn stubborn!
Don't normally work Wednesday's so it's confusing being here today but I have a hospital appointment tomorrow (Nerve Conduction study - not looking forward to it at all!) so swapped my days off!

TTFN Gina x
Old 04-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #255

D - I hope you are feeling better today!

Lynne - those #%$%#$ publishers/editor. What a LOAD of $ Hit!!!! You stick to it girl. THey owe you and they need to pay! I don't know about the shortbread cookies, but I will look and see what I have recipe-wise!

Gina - don't work too hard today then!

Yesterday was a good up day. I believe I was a little over, but not bad. T is doing great and he won't budge over his numbers at all! So proud of him. I can't wait till he weighs in tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #256

Supposed to rain like crazy today. They are calling for 2-4 inches on rain in less than a 5 hour timeframe. Hopefully there isn't too much flashflooding!
Old 04-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Ladies just checking in ...... I am still doing my "thang" LCing just super busy at work.

Thanks for all the kind words about the DH Grandfather.

I will catch up soon hope everyone is having a great week!!
Old 04-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon everyone!!

I'm happy to report that my GF adventure is going great. Yesterday's DD went well, today's UD is going super well too.

Monica, thank you for the angry publisher sentiments. I'm feeling it. They've just got no integrity that I can see and not a leg to stand on except arrogance. Yuck!

I had a major breakthrough in vampire land today. A whole new direction for book 2. It's really cool.

Actually - I suppose I should stop calling them vampires because, while you and I and everyone in this world will recognize them as such, nobody in their world calls them that. In their world they are called Vyeo (both the singular and the plural).

Stay safe in the flash flood conditions. Those are so scary!

Gina, what's a nerve induction study? It sound vaguely like torture. I hope it's nicer than it sounds. I'm glad the 2 lbs left!

Tami, hi there!! Glad you arrived safely.

Awk, induction. That's almost never fun unless Dr. Atkins is involved, in which case there's lots of bacon and that's never bad.

Danielle, I hope you're feeling better today.

See you tomorrow!!

Lynne
Old 04-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #259
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes! I'm hanging in there.. kinda lazy day today with the weather going totally dark and windy this afternoon.. *yawn*

Tami~ glad you made it safe & sound. Ditto on the bacon Lynne! I'm sure you'll do fab there..the eating window thing seems to agree with you!

Genie~ good luck with the test. I had to have that done a couple years ago for my feet.. while it wasn't totally icky (at least for me)..it definitely wasn't on my top 10 list of fave things to do. Congrat's on the loss!!

Monica~ be safe!! Not sure if we're getting rain or not, but kinda seems like that's the way the weather's heading!! Bummer too cause it was gorgeous here yesterday...we were having a Ferris Bueller day here

Liz~ glad you're plugging right along!

Lynne~ I truly cannot even tell you how sorry I am for all the legal bs you're going through.. Hopefully they realize quickly they've messed with the wrong girl! Happy to hear you've had a break through on the vampires! Can't wait to read about them!! So awesome that you have found such great relief with the elimination of gluten...it's amazing how something so seemingly trivial can wreak such havoc on our bodies. Glad it's working!
---------------------

DD16 had a stomach ache starting last night.. again, triggered after she ate.. altho she's gone GF for about a week now.. about the only thing that I think is questionable is some cheese... altho' she did have cheese several other nights this past week so I don't know what to really think? Is it possible to have reaction to some questionable items one time and not others? Once the ache starts it seems to kinda clench up and release, her tummy gets super bloaty and over time it eases more with each cramp..for lack of a better word for it.. She's had such a great reaction to the omission of gluten that I kinda think we're on the right track just not sure if there is such a thing as flare-ups regardless of how clean one might eat...and/or if there is something else she's having a reaction to.. It seems to definitely be related to when she eats, otherwise she feels great, no other physical issues whatsoever.. just so strange and frustrating! She's got about 5 weeks left of school and I am praying like heck we can get her through the next few weeks so she doesn't miss anymore class!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Monica - I'd trade you the rain for the wind we're having here at the moment, I live in an old house with open fireplaces and it sounds like the wind is doing a circuit from one to the other then through the roof: possibly why I'm awake at 5.30am!!!

Lynne - My rheumatologist thinks I either have inflammatory arthritis or Carpel Tunnel, from what I gather it's a series of currents to see how the nerves etc,. react. I then have an MRI on Sunday morning which I'm not looking forward too either lol!

Danielle - Thanks, no one else I've spoken to has ever heard of it! Nice to see you've lived to tell the tale!

Right... off to cuddle some kittens

TTFN Gina xx
Old 04-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #261

D - if she has true Celiac or such issues, it can take months for the villa in her tummy to heal so she could have reactions. If that is the case, it's Cheese that would cause the issue. It has to do with the protein and such that works the villa or something. Give it more time and maybe elminate that cheese for a bit or a few days? The tummy reaction you describe can be a typical gluten reaction. It sounds like what I get and then I also get EXTREME fatigue with it. Hope she is able to stay the coarse.

Gina - we ended up with only 1/2 inch of rain. I think it all went north. I heard this morning Chicago got like 7 inches of rain! WOW! Good luck with your testing girl!

Liz - how is the family holding up???

Lynne - Break through in the book writing for #2, does that mean someone can read book #1???? I'm dying here! So how do you pronounce VYEO?? VI - EO or VI - O
Old 04-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #262

It's 1 year anniversary for DH and I on JUDDD. I am up basically 3 pounds from my LOW that I was able to be at a while. I did briefly see 166, for like a day or 2, that is all! I will get to my goal of 164. It may take 2 years, but I will get there! DH got down 40 pounds and I think he is up about 6 from that. Not sure his intentions. His DD's are like 1000c on average, which seems like a FEAST day to me!

I am hosting my new book club's event tonight. I have tons of veggies, hummus, chips/crackers, cheese, fruit with dip. I am thinking of making some bean dip. Anyone have a good recipe for that??? Also serving wine and bud light. We are reading Bossy Pants by Tina Fey. Funny, but not my normal type of book to read.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #263
Big Yapper!!!!

Hellooooo ladies!

Gina~ Yep, I had to get the test done for my podiatrist to assess nerve damage in my feet. Hope all goes well for you!!

Monica~ I was doing reading yesterday and read what you mentioned.. she opted rather quickly to omit the cheese and keep marching forward. A couple hours after I called her in she was feeling fine, but she was so tired so we opted to just let her stay home.. she spent the afternoon glued to her netflix She went with me to the store and was reading labels on things that state it's gluten free but when you read the actual ingredients there are lots of questionable stuff in there... crazy making for sure! She told me yesterday she's noticed the pooch in her lower tummy area has totally flattened out since she went GF.. well, as "poochy" as someone who's as thing as they are tall! ..but she's noticing changes and feeling good..
---------------

Today's DH's 40'th b-day. He took today off from work..something I had no idea he was doing until last night! No idea what we are doing for the day, I suppose tonight we'll try and go out to dinner..could get complicated with the kiddo's issues..

I started doing reading into perimenopause and the more I read the more convinced I am that I have been in the throes of this for several years.. it sure explains ALOT in terms of symptoms, especially the inability to lose weight despite strict adherance as well as the outrageous cravings for junk, as well as skin issues and oh man, the pms.. Somehow, some way, I am going to have to wrap my head around this and accept that I just won't be losing weight on a consistent basis and find the strength to stay the course to keep going in spite of all of that.. So hard to see past that i won't lie!!

Welp, I'm off to get ready for the day and see what shenanigans we'll get into!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #264

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DH!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the extra day with him. Funny your birthday is September as is mine and my DH's birthday is April (April 22nd) as is your DH's! FUNNY STUFF!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Lynne - Break through in the book writing for #2, does that mean someone can read book #1???? I'm dying here! So how do you pronounce VYEO?? VI - EO or VI - O
No on book #1, sorry. It's just that all three are plotted out in advance so I don't go painting anybody into a corner.

Vyeo is pronounced V.O.

My bean dip: Pinto beans and water in the oven on low and slow in a bean pot with a politically incorrect smoked ham hock for companionship. After the smell becomes so delicious as to be completely unbearable, 4-6 hours or whatever, remove ham hock and excess liquid and blend up the beans (an immersion blender is easy, but ymmv). Add a touch of vinegar (or lime juice!) to brighten it up at the end. No other seasonings needed.

You can use a crock pot for this but it's not as good as bean-pot beans.

BTW, I just got an idea for your DD menu yesterday, Monica: those light yoplait yogurts that taste like strawberry shortcake or banana cream pie or whatever. They're all less than 100 calories. I got some of those yesterday, and also I'm using vanilla protein shakes that I've added cardamom to. Yum!!

Gina, I guess I hope it's carpal tunnel instead of inflammatory arthritis. You've got kittens to cuddle? I kittens!!

Danielle, to DH. Have a great time!!

Me... it's D-day for the publisher, time for them to pay up or we all settle in for the long haul and sue, which I am personally ill-prepared to do, being the little guy.

I'm for my attorney to be at his bad-guy-intimidating best today.

Gavin is home from school today - conference week - so I'll be scarce around here until Monday.

Lovely Thursday, all!!

Lynne
Old 04-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #266
Senior LCF Member

M- Family is doing well there is a just lot going on since the heart attack and stroke that DH grandfather had. He is basically in hospice care now and they have given him two weeks to live. While it is very sad I just try to remind myself he has lived a very long life. Its also nice to see the family come together and support each other through these difficult times.

On a happy note.....today is my sweet Maddie's 4th bday! so D's hubby shares a bday with my little one!!! Maddie is my easy going laid back child. Some days you never know what is going to come out of her mouth......but she keeps us all laughing. I wouldn't change her for the world. It seems like yesterday she was just born.....boy does time fly. This weekend we are having a spa party and sleepover with her cousins. She can not wait!!!

as for the weight loss ......... drum roll please............. I went from 207 to 204 this AM. I finally hit the 20lb mark, actually 21 lbs to be exact. I am not really doing the C25K but something very similar now. I basically run for as long as I can walk until I catch my breath and repeat. It's working much better for me. Not sure why but waiting for the buzzer to tell me to walk or run drives me crazy!!! Hey but I haven't given up on my dream of running. Slowly I WILL get there. Next big goal ONEDERLAND........shouldn't take me long to get there I hope.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes! I'm hanging in there.. kinda lazy day today with the weather going totally dark and windy this afternoon.. *yawn*

Tami~ glad you made it safe & sound. Ditto on the bacon Lynne! I'm sure you'll do fab there..the eating window thing seems to agree with you!

Genie~ good luck with the test. I had to have that done a couple years ago for my feet.. while it wasn't totally icky (at least for me)..it definitely wasn't on my top 10 list of fave things to do. Congrat's on the loss!!

Monica~ be safe!! Not sure if we're getting rain or not, but kinda seems like that's the way the weather's heading!! Bummer too cause it was gorgeous here yesterday...we were having a Ferris Bueller day here

Liz~ glad you're plugging right along!

Lynne~ I truly cannot even tell you how sorry I am for all the legal bs you're going through.. Hopefully they realize quickly they've messed with the wrong girl! Happy to hear you've had a break through on the vampires! Can't wait to read about them!! So awesome that you have found such great relief with the elimination of gluten...it's amazing how something so seemingly trivial can wreak such havoc on our bodies. Glad it's working!
---------------------

DD16 had a stomach ache starting last night.. again, triggered after she ate.. altho she's gone GF for about a week now.. about the only thing that I think is questionable is some cheese... altho' she did have cheese several other nights this past week so I don't know what to really think? Is it possible to have reaction to some questionable items one time and not others? Once the ache starts it seems to kinda clench up and release, her tummy gets super bloaty and over time it eases more with each cramp..for lack of a better word for it.. She's had such a great reaction to the omission of gluten that I kinda think we're on the right track just not sure if there is such a thing as flare-ups regardless of how clean one might eat...and/or if there is something else she's having a reaction to.. It seems to definitely be related to when she eats, otherwise she feels great, no other physical issues whatsoever.. just so strange and frustrating! She's got about 5 weeks left of school and I am praying like heck we can get her through the next few weeks so she doesn't miss anymore class!
D- Sorry to hear your DD isnt feeling well...maybe like Monica said she just needs more time GF. I hope she is feeling better today.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #268
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
It's 1 year anniversary for DH and I on JUDDD. I am up basically 3 pounds from my LOW that I was able to be at a while. I did briefly see 166, for like a day or 2, that is all! I will get to my goal of 164. It may take 2 years, but I will get there! DH got down 40 pounds and I think he is up about 6 from that. Not sure his intentions. His DD's are like 1000c on average, which seems like a FEAST day to me!

I am hosting my new book club's event tonight. I have tons of veggies, hummus, chips/crackers, cheese, fruit with dip. I am thinking of making some bean dip. Anyone have a good recipe for that??? Also serving wine and bud light. We are reading Bossy Pants by Tina Fey. Funny, but not my normal type of book to read.
M- Congrats on the 1 year of JUDDD. You will get to your goal no worries you are so close.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #269
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie80 View Post
Hello ladies..
Just a little update - I finally got rid of that 2lbs that's been so god damn stubborn!
Don't normally work Wednesday's so it's confusing being here today but I have a hospital appointment tomorrow (Nerve Conduction study - not looking forward to it at all!) so swapped my days off!

TTFN Gina x
Hope everything went well today with the nerve conduction study....doesn't sound fun.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #270

Lynne - I understand , you can't blamed for trying !!!

Liz- my prayers continue for you!! WAY TO GO on the loss girl. You are doing GREAT!!

Miss you TAMI, baby yet ???