Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #61
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/181/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
I had a wonderful massage. I know I'll be sore tomorrow but give me a couple days and I'll feel GREAT! just had dinner and am going to relax the night, I think.

today's menu unless I have more, but I don't plan to right now.
*whey protein shake
*whey protein shake
*2 boiled eggs, 1 orange
*small bowl potato soup, salad w/blue cheese dressing, 1 slice of cheese bread
stews is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #62
The Potty Mouth WIT

Gallery: SmileyAmy
Stats: 267/218.5/Healthy!
WOE: Watching calories!
Kim, I do admin/support work. Just so hard out there. I mean, I have my mom to help - but the thought of unemployment running out before I find something is terrifying!

A bead as a reward is a good idea. I have an Alex & Ani bracelet waiting. I thought I'd have it by now. I feel like I'm losing so slowly. Its killing me! But its coming off...so I have to remind myself of that.

Stews...hope you enjoy your massage!!!

Rough day today. Sounds like my car is going to cost a lot to repair. Sounds like rotars, pads AND calipers. Ugg... Not looking forward to hearing a total. Thank goodness my federal taxes were deposited today!!

Also had another argument with Sara's teacher. That woman makes me CRAZY!

Won't be around tomorrow morning probably. Going to meet a friend and hang out for the morning. I'll check in when I get back.

Caylee Marie...you have a place in my heart forever.
SmileyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #63
Random WIT

Kim, a little about me:

I'm 46 years old. been married 25 years and have 3 grown kids. a 29 year old son (really my stepson but I claim him) lives in Las Angeles as of early last summer when he got hired as an instrument tech for an engineering firm. we have a 24 year old daughter who is an RN and just moved to the other side of the state in January working at a memory care and assisted living facility while her boyfriend is in school over there. We also have a 22 year old daughter who lives in her own apartment in our area. She works at a starbucks in a grocery store near our home.

I years ago lost over 100 pounds but didn't take much to put it back on again *blush*. I have lost just short of 30 again now and have about 75 to go (give or take. when I get to the size I want to be I am okay with whatever weight that is. last time it was 135).

I also don't low carb but I know a lot about Atkins as that is how I lost most of my weight last time around. lost the last part of it using an awesome nutrition/fitness coach. right now I am doing portion control with mostly healthy choices but nothing is 100% off limits. I just have to be reasonable, make healthy choices and be careful of how much and how often I splurge on the extra yummy goodies that aren't so good for me. I do still use some of the ideas and things I learned through the plan my nutritionist gave me before. I also am trying to work out consistently. I've been consistent for about 6 weeks now, hopefully will continue. I plan to, but well you know how that goes sometimes. in the past I've had things get in the way...mental or physical. really trying to not let that happen this time.

oh yeah, for exercise I do weight training and cardio.

feel free to ask me anything you want. I have no secrets
Old 03-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #64
Random WIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyAmy View Post
Kim, I do admin/support work. Just so hard out there. I mean, I have my mom to help - but the thought of unemployment running out before I find something is terrifying!

A bead as a reward is a good idea. I have an Alex & Ani bracelet waiting. I thought I'd have it by now. I feel like I'm losing so slowly. Its killing me! But its coming off...so I have to remind myself of that.

Stews...hope you enjoy your massage!!!

Rough day today. Sounds like my car is going to cost a lot to repair. Sounds like rotars, pads AND calipers. Ugg... Not looking forward to hearing a total. Thank goodness my federal taxes were deposited today!!

Also had another argument with Sara's teacher. That woman makes me CRAZY!

Won't be around tomorrow morning probably. Going to meet a friend and hang out for the morning. I'll check in when I get back.
I'm sorry about the car issues. I'm glad you have the income tax return but it sucks to have to use it on things like that. *hugs*. enjoy your time with your friend. sounds like you need it. also sorry about the issues with Sara's teacher. what caused it this time?

OH and my massage was WONDERFUL!!!! and I scheduled my next one in about 3 weeks.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Hi Kim and welcome!!

I'm doing WW as of last Thursday and so far so good. I'm out of town visiting family right now so I'm just doing the best I can.

Today was pretty good. I was hungry so I think I ate a pound of grapes!
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #66
The Potty Mouth WIT

Yeah... I'm looking forward to meeting up with this friend. She is out of work as well. And had the same issues with her employer. She was kinda pushed out. So it will be nice to have someone to vent to - who understands.

THIS IS REALLY LONG - I TRIED TO KEEP IT SHORT BUT WASN'T POSSIBLE. SORRY!!!

The teacher... Well, I get, in Sara's behavior book that comes home, a note about how Sara is always really excited to get her behavior book and makes a "big production" out of it. And that this is an issue and problem. So I wrote in the book that I could understand why she was excited - we are working towards a goal. And that every morning I talk about getting good numbers etc. And also what did she mean by "big production"? To me that sounded like Sara was being very dramatic and loud about the book. She would have gotten this note tomorrow when Sara returned the book.

Well, soon after I get an email from the teacher explaining things. Turns out the "big production" was that Sara got the book and opened it to look. Nothing else. No talking. No asking questions. Nothing. But that other kids noticed that she gets a "special book". So I mentioned that I disagreed with her description of it being a "big production" but that I would talk to Sara because I could see where it could be an issue. I also tried to clear up what exactly happens. I said that maybe to keep the other kids from thinking that Sara was getting something special that maybe she could just put the book right in Sara's bag - or that we get rid of the book and she could just email me. Etc etc etc...

Well... She came back and CC'd the PRINCIPAL!!!!

That got me heated. Why are we cc'ing the principal?? I didn't attack her or disagree. I was having a conversation with her. She said that I was getting hung up in semantics and that Sara needs to immediately put the book in her backpack. Period.

Well, I came back and basically said that all I was saying is that was a poor choice of words to use on a child that we both know has behavior issues. That she wasn't being dramatic or anything. And that seeing it made me think she had done something wrong.

I then said that I wasn't trying to fight her on anything. That I was just trying to understand and make suggestions. I told her that cc'ing the principal is confusing and honestly hurtful. That I've tried very hard to work with both her and Sara. That I've gotten her doctor involved, made a goal to work towards at home and kept in constant contact with her.

I ALSO, maybe vengeful, mentioned an issue. Outside the classroom they have a tree on the wall. And each kid has a leaf with their name. Except Sara. This was an issue last year that I had to email her about. I know Sara came into the year late, but she should have had a leave. So I told her that my parents brought her to grandparents day over the weekend and asked why Sara had no leaf. That I believed this was an issue from last year that we addressed. And I asked if she would please include her in the tree.

I figured the principal was cc'd on that and I was gonna stick it to her like she did me. Maybe it was immature, but I really was going email her about it.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #67
Random WIT

better a pound of grapes than a pound of chocolate! good job!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #68
Random WIT

wow. yeah, there is no excuse for not giving her a leaf on the tree. that should have been the FIRST thing done to welcome her to the classroom when she started attending there.

I too can see the issue of her needing to wait to look at it since not everyone has one but how was Sara to know this? did the teacher tell her that or was it just she should know. even the best behaved kid, especially at that age would not know not to look at it. and yeah, that is SO not a production. a simple, could you please remind Sara that she needs to put the book away right away and save it to to look at till later because we don't want other kids to feel left out because they don't have one, would have been fine.

I don't much like this teacher I don't think. I'm sure she isn't ALL bad, and I don't expect teachers to do everything a parent asks (and I know you don't either) but they do need to communicate in a reasonable manner, listen and make decisions that are FAIR to the children, treating EACH child in a manner that makes them feel special, smart, valued and wanted. even the hardest kids have good qualities to lift up while dealing with the issues that are hard. and I still don't get why she won't give her a leaf. that's cruel, to be honest. yes, its just a leaf...but its a leaf that every other student has in the class. by her not giving her that simple thing she is helping to alienate her. not cool

okay, maybe I should say MOST kids (event he worst) have good qualities. I have had a student or 2 that I can't find the good when they are in. makes me sad, but true. BUT...that is not sara. sara is mostly good and has qualities that she just needs to learn how to control as she grows. and she will because she has a good mama!

Last edited by stews; 03-05-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 03-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #69
The Potty Mouth WIT

She may have had a leaf. Maybe it fell off. But put it back up.

I don't know if she ever told Sara not to look at it. She never said. And I agree it could create problems. I just A. Did not agree with her choice of words and B. Was just trying to suggest options. I can't understand why she cc'd the principal. I even reread to my mom, my reply, and she was baffled by the teachers reaction.

I'm so afraid that the teacher is maybe going to hold this against Sara. Like Sara won't fet the right treatment because she is mad at me.

I'm just over her. Like you said: A simple "could you remind Sara" would have worked.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #70
The Potty Mouth WIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
better a pound of grapes than a pound of chocolate! good job!
I agree! Good work!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #71
Random WIT

I agree with everything you said. and I don't understand the principal thing either. BUT... its not always a bad thing to have a principal involved. we had one help us with an issue with a teacher dd22 had in the 3rd grade. (we were the ones that asked for the principal to be included in the meeting). the principal had some great suggestions and later the teacher told us she at first was offended we asked but later was glad because he had some really good ideas. it started out rough and ended up being a good year for her.

I know that isn't exactly the same situation, but it could end up being a positive thing if the principal is involved.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #72
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in MN View Post
Hello Ladies -- do you have room in your group for a new member? I need accountability and am at the point where I need to do this What Ever it Takes!

My name is Kim (duh!), I'm 49, soon to be 50 , divorced, have 2 kids, DD19, DS23 and DIL23 and a granddaughter 9 months.

My mantra right now -- Fitter by Fifty. I did awesome on Atkins 12 years ago -- I lost 85 pounds. I've regained all but 9 of those pounds. Over the past few years I've gone back and forth from WW and Atkins. I feel the best when doing Atkins -- so that's what my plan is.

I'd love to join your group, get to know you, and most of all -- have the accountability and support!
YAY!! Fresh meat!!

WELCOME!!!
Peskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #73
princess peskironi WIT

about the Sara thing. I totally get you Amy
Old 03-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #74
The Potty Mouth WIT

Off to my friends for the morning. I SO need this. Wanted to tell you all to have a good day.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 AM   #75
Blabbermouth!!!

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Gallery: Kim in MN
Stats: 294/---/170
Start Date: 9/17/2014....again.....
Amy - I think the teacher handled the situation poorly. I hope your car situation doesn't turn out as bad as you think. I hate car issues. DD19 got off 'lucky' yesterday -- her car was in for a new ignition module and she came out of there under $200. Have a great day with your friend today!!

DP- Sounds like you are off to a great start with WW. Nothing wrong with eating a pound of grapes....well, unless it's me and I shouldn't be eating them.

Stews - Yay! for making good choices being out to eat. A pie shake? Sounds so good -- I'll take an apple please.

Sorry I didn't get back with my goals last night. Sleep won out and I went to bed kinda early. Only to be woken up at 10:15pm by DS23. He was driving home from work and just wanted to say Hi and thought I'd still be up.

Back to my goals -- here's what I've got for the rest of March:

Daily goals-
  • Drink 100 oz water
  • Track my food
  • Gym - 1x a week
  • Wear my Fitbit

I expect to change the gym goal -- but these are beginning baby step goals. I know I should be setting a goal for calories consumed each day, but I first need to get myself back in ketosis and back in the groove. When I first did Atkins 12 years ago, I never counted cals or worried about portions and the pounds melted off me. Now, age has caught up with me, and my metabolism is not as young as it used to be. I definately need to be more mindful of my portions.

Exersizing -- should be a naughty 10-letter word. I do not like it -- at all. BUT, I know it's important and actually, once I get myself to the gym, I kinda don't mind it. It's the getting there that I need to do. I've sold-off all the home gym equipment I'd accumulated over the years -- well, except for the Gazelle that's still in my basement workshop. I have a gym membership to a great gym only 4 miles from my house (Xperience Fitness -- used to be Gold's Gym) so I really don't have any excuse not to go. Plus, my DIL23 just joined so maybe we can motivate each other to go. I'm starting with a 1x week goal, but would like to get that to a minimum of 3x week. I just don't want to set my first goals too high where I feel if I don't meet them, I've already failed.

Today's meal plan -
B: 4 sausages
L: cheesy crackslaw
D: salad topped with grilled buffalo chicken, cheese, orange bell pepper, jalapeno ranch dressing

+ lots of water -- I gave up Diet Coke last August -- quit cold turkey after my vacation (to your neck of the woods stews!). I've never drank coffee and Diet Coke was my "coffee" and beverage of choice -- to the tune of about 3-4 24oz. bottles a day. Scary, I know. I swore I would never quit drinking it. Well, about a week after my vacation I got a horrible case of the flu and wasn't able to drink DC for about 4 days. So not only did I suffer through the flu, but the caffeine withdrawl as well. After that, I just decided I should quit. I knew I would never be able to self-moderate my intake -- it was better to just give it up entirely -- so I did. Do I miss it? Yes -- everyday. But I moreso miss the 'mouthfeel' of the carbonation. So, occassionally I substitutewith a flavored seltzer water or a Sparkling Ice drink -- made with Splenda and not aspartame.

Gosh -- I didn't mean to write a book. I'd better get busy with work -- I'm an early bird -- I typically work 6am-3pm.

Last edited by Kim in MN; 03-06-2013 at 05:51 AM..
Kim in MN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #76
Random WIT

Kim, I am in the DO not like exercise AT all club. hate it, i fact, LOL. and yes, once I get in there I do okay but getting started is hard. I think your goals are very reasonale to start with.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #77
Random WIT

goodness I'm tired this morning. stayed up later than normal waiting for dh to get home. I was going to head up to bed soon if he hadn't shown up but I wanted to wait if I could. He had to work late trying to fix something.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #78

Hey everyone. We took Kyle ice skating this morning (he's 3 for Kim who doesn't know) and he absolutely loved it!! Daddy is thrilled since he's a hockey player.

Hanging out today and this evening Kyle is going with his grandma to see some slot cars.

Amy- I agree that the teacher is wrong and I'd be ticked too. Is she really young or a new teacher or something?
Old 03-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #79
The Potty Mouth WIT

Count me in on someone who HATES exercise. Mostly because I sweat. And I feel like my flab is all over the place. And...cuz I just hate it. LOL

Jackie ~ I don't think she's new. And she's a mom to three little boys. She's probably about my age. Mid 30's.

I have gotten NO reply from her OR the principal.

My visit with my friend was good. Nice to have someone agree with me about all the troubles of looking for a job. And we chatted about other stuff. Hopefully we can do this again soon. She lives about an hour away - so that makes it tough.

No word on my car yet. Grrrr... He's a great guy, but getting a hold of him is tough. AND I'm anxious because we are expecting snow tonight and through to Friday morning. So if I don't get my car tonight, I probably won't get it until Friday.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #80
Random WIT

ME TOO! I hate sweat, blech!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Me three! I hate to be sweaty!
Crazy busy day today at work. And tonight I ended up coming home and cleaning house. DD19 works at the Humane Society and they need a vacuum cleaner. I have an extra one that's hardly been used so I got it cleaned up in tip top shape and will have her bring it tomorrow as a donation. Once it was ready to go I had to 'test drive' it so ended up vacuuming all my area rugs. One thing lead to another and next thing I knew I was dusting and cleaning the bathroom. At least chores are done for the weekend.

I got my 100oz of water in today and tracked my food. My Fitbit is charging as we speak for me to wear tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #82
princess peskironi WIT

A little about me: I'm 43 (as of last Friday), been married 24 years and have an adorable 11 year old daughter that is the light of our life. She was a gift through adoption and just placed right before Christmas. (more about that in my blog link in my siggy)

I'm a working mommy that would love to win the lottery and stay home, but instead I herd cats at work. I love my job, I just love my baby girl even more (I'm manager of a finance company)

I'm also stews virtual twin You'll learn why if you hang around much.

I also lost about 100 pounds but put it back on after my mother passed away *blush*.

I don't low carb but I know a lot about Atkins as that is how I lost most of my weight last time around.

Kim, keep writing books. I love to read up, even when I don't have the energy to post.

"A home without a dog is just a house"

http://peskie-stilldreaming.blogspot.com/
Old 03-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #83
Random WIT

I look forward to getting to know you better, Kim. I can't wait till summer so I won't have to work and will have more time here though .

I ended up not exercising today. should have but just really didn't feel like it. I am planning on going for a walk with a co worker tomorrow afternoon then Friday I'll do weights, I guess.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #84
The Potty Mouth WIT

Goooooooooood Morning my WIT's!!!!

How is everyone? We are at the start of a snow storm today. Sara is very bummed that there is school. Its not supposed to get bad until tonight. So my guess is that there will be no school tomorrow. That didn't make her feel any better though.

I start an 8 week Excel class tonight. Every Thursday. I hope I learn and retain something! LOL And I hope there is no homework. Hahaha!

Going to try to eat clean today. And keep calories low. I know I was within my calories yesterday - but I feel like I wasn't. It was hard to track because I was at my friends house and she made stuff and served so I kinda had to guess. So I think I was ok...but I'm nervous and logged the best I could.

Not much else to report. Haven't gotten my car back. Looks like its going to be about $600.

Well, I guess I'll check back in, in a bit.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #85

Morning. I snuck a peek at the scale today. It's been a week since I signed with WW but tomorrow will be a week on plan. I'm down 1.5 pounds. I might just keep that weigh in because I'm pretty happy with it. I never lose weight while I'm here and I've been really good even passing up some childhood favorites for healthier foods

My mom is making dinner tonight, stuffed shells. Yum! Have my food tracked already and am ready for it. No excuses now!
Old 03-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #86

Oh- a little about me. I'm 30 years old and have 2 kids, a 3yo boy and a 2 month little girl. My husband of 9 years is a Marine and we are currently stationed in Camp Lejeune. I'm working on losing my baby weight now in a healthy way and learning habits for life. I have past history of eating disorders and I'm trying to move past it once and for all
Old 03-07-2013, 05:47 AM   #87
The Potty Mouth WIT

Jackie! That is great! KUTGW!

My birfffffffffday is in FOUR days!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #88

Thanks Amy! It's great to be in control again. I knew this would help, and it's kind of fun seeing what foods I can fit into my daily allowance
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #89
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peskie View Post
A little about me: I'm 43 (as of last Friday), been married 24 years and have an adorable 11 year old daughter that is the light of our life. She was a gift through adoption and just placed right before Christmas. (more about that in my blog link in my siggy)

I'm a working mommy that would love to win the lottery and stay home, but instead I herd cats at work. I love my job, I just love my baby girl even more (I'm manager of a finance company)

I'm also stews virtual twin You'll learn why if you hang around much.

I also lost about 100 pounds but put it back on after my mother passed away *blush*.

I don't low carb but I know a lot about Atkins as that is how I lost most of my weight last time around.

Kim, keep writing books. I love to read up, even when I don't have the energy to post.
What an incredible Christmas gift for you, your hubby and your new daughter!

I would love to win the lottery -- but I guess that means I'd have to play the lottery. I love my job too -- some days less than others. I'm a Product Manager within a huge corporation -- I work in the Legal business unit and am currently managing the transition of online databases from our legacy platform to our new product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
I look forward to getting to know you better, Kim. I can't wait till summer so I won't have to work and will have more time here though .

I ended up not exercising today. should have but just really didn't feel like it. I am planning on going for a walk with a co worker tomorrow afternoon then Friday I'll do weights, I guess.
I'm looking forward to summer too ~~ I'll still have to work, but plan on taking a lot of 3-4 day weekends. I've got 6 weeks of vacation to use in 2013 -- we aren't allowed to carry-over a week anymore.

Quote:
Goooooooooood Morning my WIT's!!!!

How is everyone? We are at the start of a snow storm today. Sara is very bummed that there is school. Its not supposed to get bad until tonight. So my guess is that there will be no school tomorrow. That didn't make her feel any better though.

I start an 8 week Excel class tonight. Every Thursday. I hope I learn and retain something! LOL And I hope there is no homework. Hahaha!

Going to try to eat clean today. And keep calories low. I know I was within my calories yesterday - but I feel like I wasn't. It was hard to track because I was at my friends house and she made stuff and served so I kinda had to guess. So I think I was ok...but I'm nervous and logged the best I could.

Not much else to report. Haven't gotten my car back. Looks like its going to be about $600.

Well, I guess I'll check back in, in a bit.
Good luck with the snow storm Amy. We got 9 inches of snow Monday night. By Tuesday mid-day all the roads were cleared. Sorry to hear about your your car bill -- certainly not a FUN way to spend tax money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Morning. I snuck a peek at the scale today. It's been a week since I signed with WW but tomorrow will be a week on plan. I'm down 1.5 pounds. I might just keep that weigh in because I'm pretty happy with it. I never lose weight while I'm here and I've been really good even passing up some childhood favorites for healthier foods

My mom is making dinner tonight, stuffed shells. Yum! Have my food tracked already and am ready for it. No excuses now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Oh- a little about me. I'm 30 years old and have 2 kids, a 3yo boy and a 2 month little girl. My husband of 9 years is a Marine and we are currently stationed in Camp Lejeune. I'm working on losing my baby weight now in a healthy way and learning habits for life. I have past history of eating disorders and I'm trying to move past it once and for all
Jackie -- Congrats on your first week with WW. Looks like it's working for you. Tracking and planning ahead is a must for me ~~ I don't do well with making good impromptu eating decisions.

Quote:
Jackie! That is great! KUTGW!

My birfffffffffday is in FOUR days!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!
Let the countdown begin!!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:53 AM   #90
Random WIT

good morning! Jackie, that is great that you are doing well. that is what I like about eating the way I am right now. portion control and mostly healthy choices. I CAN have things I really want, just have to be careful not to over do it or do it all the time. of course, the down side of that for me is the fact I know I CAN have it, so I have to be careful and not give in just because I want it EVERY time, lol. my weight loss is a little slow but right now I'll take any loss and as long as I'm feeling better and seeing a difference then I guess its okay if its slow. my massage therapist said she can really tell a difference as soon as she saw me and its only been a few weeks. she noticed last time too. in fact she told me she doesn't usually comment on clients weight loss because she doesn't want them to feel uncomfortable because she sees them naked, lol. but she said she just had to say something to me. I was glad she did, and she did do it in a way that didn't make me feel weird, lol.

so leaving for work shortly. after work meeting a co worker for a walk. hopefully it won't be raining so we can get some fresh air. tonight dh is on graveyard UNLESS he is at jury duty past 3:00. if he gets released before that he still has to go to work but if its after then he won't have to. not sure what I"m fixing for dinner. something that can be made quickly since I won't be home for awhile this afternoon. I MAY do weights tonight too but I'll decide that later. if not I will do it tomorrow.