Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 03:56 AM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Shoulders, ab ripper x and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Feels GREAT!! Went to a baseball game last night and froze. But, my kids love to see their friends play ball. My family is off Friday, but I am choosing to work a few hours to get another "day" in on my contract and one less day I have to work this summer. hehehe Only 40 something school days left! WHOOP!

Beth - that recipe sounds yummy! I had chicken and dumplings in the crockpot yesterday. Love coming home to supper already fixed.

Diane - come on girl - me and you - in the 80's soon! That's my first goal. I want to get there soooooo bad! Haven't been in the 80's since the 90's LOLOL

Rachel - how goes it? Staying warm? Boy, after wearing shorts and flip flops for several days, this 30 degree weather is for the birds, but I definitely will take the 30's over snow.

Have a great day everyone!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2013, 05:03 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/127/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Good Morning Sllimmers!

Scale is at 135 this morning. Why o why does my scale bounce around so much?? I did get a great workout in on the treadmill last night. I really feel like I am making progress in my jogging.

Short night as DD15 has the stomach flu.

What does everyone have planned for Easter?

charlene: Sounds like we are both having the same temps. It was in the 30s here yesterday too.

diane: Sorry to hear you don't get next week off work.

beth: The snow is melting rapidly!! How's your adorable doggie doing?
hhhmom74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
Mad mad mad! Mr. Scale is SO MEAN! I was up to 196.6 this morning! I thought I did pretty good yesterday, not perfect, but better. I have been drinking a lot of regular Coke's lately, but I only had one yesterday, and didn't eat a bunch of junk.. then I remembered I took my DS22 to get taco's last night and I had two steak tacos (soft, not fried). Oops! Still, I didn't expect a gain like THAT. I need to drink a LOT of water today. I haven't been to the gym for various reasons.. my workout buddy had a migraine this morning, I had one last night.. so neither of us went. It's funny, I got on the scale and because it was UP I decided not to go (I have to finish my painting before tonight anyway). I just get really self conscious when I'm feeling like a puffer fish. Many people there know how much weight I have lost and I KNOW they had to have noticed that I've put some weight back on lately. DS22 told me that DS20 saw the Coke's in the house and said I WAS doing so well for so long... yikes. Well, I'm not buying anymore 12 packs of Coke!

I guess I'm doing some kind of Easter dinner, then the kids and I are going to watch the season finale of The Walking Dead (very Eastery huh? ) Since the kids haven't heard about any kind of Easter dinner from their dad or grandma, they are coming to my house. But just watch.. the ex will say he told them a month ago about dinner at Grandmas, or that they SHOULD have known about dinner because they always do Easter dinner... blah blah blah.. same kind of BS he always pulls. He is supposed to tell the kids about dinner at Grandmas, doesn't, then acts like he did.. use to do that with me all the time too. I don't think any of them want to go anyway.. that Grandma is NOT their fav. She is very high and mighty and judgey and lectury. No one has said ANYthing about Easter to ANY of the kids, so not their fault!

I applied for a job at a dermatology office 5 mins away.. the website I applied through has a thing that tells you how many people have applied for the job.. I was SHOCKED! Apparently I had applied for this job last fall as well.. that time over 350 applicants! THIS time, in just the first two days there were over 70. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. I had NO idea it was THAT competitive out there. VERY discouraging. No wonder no one calls! I just need to get my foot in the door somewhere.

Charlene: Ok.. let's DO THIS! I'm with you! Here's to getting OUT of the 90's FOR GOOD!!! Today is my busy day and I'm going to do my best not to do any of that mindless-I-dont-feel-like-Im-controlling-my-body kind of eating. I will be so glad when this semester is over.. I'm just not into the psychology class at ALL.. besides that DD will graduate!!! I KNOW I made the right decision putting her in this program.. there is no way she would have made it in regular school - there was way too much to make up from being sick. I think that is part of her Dad's problem.. he doesn't want to admit that I was right, so he grabbed on to the first thing he could to make a stink over, even though it was nothing.. she did the work, she just waited until the last minute! (Hmmm sounds like someone else I know.. me!)

Rachel: Just hang in there and keep up the exercise! Have you been drinking enough water? I for SURE haven't been. And I have gotten SO addicted to caffeine again. I had given it up for years other than the rare Coke.. but lately I am just horrible about it.

Beth: I'll check back in later to see if you have posted. Hope all is well!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/224/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good morning everyone!

A partly cloudy cool day here. I'm debating about going to the gym. I was in a lot of pain yesterday and need to go to the chiropractor today. I just get so tired of going and nothing seems to hold or change for long. I had to take some strong meds for the pain last night so I'm feeling a bit out of it today. I finished the border stitching on the quilt and only have two corner blocks to finish cross stitching. I will definitely finish one today but don't know if I will finish the other. Then the outlining which takes a while but really makes a difference. DH and I are planning on going up to the house in ClearLake next month for a few days. Zora loves it there and she can run and run. It is so quiet and peaceful and beautiful. Found out this morning that my SIL's mother has terminal bladder cancer. She is 89. My brother can't seem to catch a break. I'm so sorry that my sil and her kids have to go through this. I know how difficult it can be to be far away (her mom lives in IN, she lives in TX) when a parent gets a terminal dx. I was living here in CA when my dad, who lived in southern IL was dx with stage 4 lung cancer. He was 79 and died six months later. I think for Easter I might make a Serbian feast. I'll make cevapcici (skinless sausage), spinach or cheese pita and I found a receipe for pogacha (a serbian bread). I've not had it in forever. I've never made a bread before but its worth trying to make, at least for a special day. And a cucumber pepper and tomato salad. I'm not sure if orthodox Easter is the same as christian Easter this year. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are a week apart. DH was raised Serbian Orthodox, not that we practice it, but we do try to honor a few of holidays as he did with his parents when he was growing up. Another holiday without my mom. I just want to get through this one. It wasn't always a big holiday growing up, but we always got together here for Easter dinner. Last year we didn't. My mom didn't want to go and I didn't want to be around my brother, I was so angry he was moving. I thought about going to TX this year, but decided against it.

Diane--bad bad scale. I find regular Coke to be very addicting. I couldn't make the switch to diet for a very long time. But then I found Coke Zero, which tastes much more like real Coke than diet Coke. If I drink it with ice and a lemon I can suck down a six pack in no time. Your ex sounds like a real piece of work. You will be free of him soon. Did you get the back child support cleared up? Sorry you have to work, but it sounds like it will be a light week. It is a very competitive job market out there right now. I have yet to get a call back from an online application. My network is what I must use to find the right job.

Charlene--nice job on the workout! The recipe was very good and it made the house smell good all day! My crock pot must be at least 30 years old. I think about getting a new one and then I don't. This one works just fine.

Rachel-Zora is doing great. Last week we left her out of her crate when we went to dinner and when we got home the floor was covered in her toys. We keep them in a basket on top of her crate and she had to get up on my chair to reach them and pull them down. Her toys were the only thing she got into, nothing else. In 2 weeks she will have been with us for two years.

Guess I'll have something to eat and then get back to my stitching.

Have a good day all.

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
bethr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Hi all!

I went to the gym with dh and did a light version of my usual weight workout. I did fewer reps (8), fewer sets (2) and less weight. But I did fairly well and then rode the bike for 20 minutes. I'm feeling good about that!
Old 03-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #96

Evening Slimmers!

Not sure if I am going to do a treadmill workout tonight or not. I have been feeling flu-like since lunch. May just take it easy tonight and hit the treadmill for 45 minutes in the morning before work.

beth: O my! I can't believe you have had Kona for almost 2 years. How sweet are her dragging her toys out. We never leave Cooper unattended because his anxiety kicks in and he paces.

diane: I am in the hate Mr. Scale club too!
Old 03-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. Scale hasn't moved, but I expected that with integrating this weight routine back in. The program states not to weigh for 4 weeks until your body begins to adapt to the weight training again. I won't wait that long, but I am going back to weekly weigh ins. It is a rest day today on the program. I had intended to do a 30 min. treadmill workout, but dd14 has a track meet tonight, so I skipped it for extra sleep. Her nodes are swollen again and she is having throat issues.....happened about a month ago too. No sign of strep, but she is fighting something. Her birthday is a month away but the UPS man delivered her new XBOX system yesterday and I caved and let her have it. hehehe She has been without a system for months and she loves to play online with some friends and her brother. I told her not to forget that was her birthday present!

Rachel - That scale is holding on. I bet it's the increased exercise and muscle. Just keep working - it'll happen. You feel stronger and are getting faster on your running - and it's going to eventually come off. The long term effects of what you're doing are gonna be so worth it. But, I know it's frustrating. I have been faithful for the first 10 days of this program and no budge (even though I didn't expect it, I still wanted to see it. )

Beth - Your cooking sounds amazing. I wanna come to your house. I don't get to do a lot of wonderful recipes because my kids are so picky. That's why I love when my sister stays here because she loves to cook. Speaking of, she SAYS she is coming to live with us again. She has hit rock bottom. No job, no money, emotionally beat down again because she let that ex sneak back into her life while she was home. I knew it - but she is 44 years old and very capable of making her own decisions. She finally confessed she got herself in a bind and never expected at this age she would be penniless and alone. We love her so much and just want her here where people love her and care for her until she can get back on her feet. The "move" is suppose to be tomorrow - but how many times have I said that? *sigh* Good for you for getting to the gym with dh. I'm so sorry for your SIL's mother. You definitely know the emotions involved and maybe your words of wisdom can comfort her.

Diane - I think you need a new scale. LOL You and my sister are in the exact same boat. Job hunting, house hunting, ex's that are (insert bad word here). I am so hoping she moves in this weekend and we can get her on her feet again. She is such a strong woman and to think she is so beat down right now saddens me. OK- WATER WATER WATER today! Drink it!!! Filling mine up as soon as I hit send. I hope your family has a wonderful Easter together. I let it slip up on me. We usually go get a new dress and have not. I guess Saturday we may try to find something. If my sister truly is here, she can help me with dinner.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #98

Good Morning Slimmers!

I am feeling really good this morning. I didn't get on the treadmill this morning since I am running later than planned. I will get on the treadmill this evening though after I get home from picking up DD18.

Scale was back down to 133 this morning. I doubt I reach my Easter goal of 130. I am not going to let that get me down though. I know I am making progress.

charlene: So sorry to hear about your sister!

beth: Good job on going to the gym with your DH!

diane: Hang in there with the job hunting!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #99
Blabbermouth!!!

Scale didn't go down even by a half a lb. I feel so gross! I never thought I would look FORWARD to TOM's visit, but I feel like I'm in limbo in a way.. in a prolonged PMS state. I think the cravings are dying down though.. so that's good! I didn't do so well on water yesterday.. but today I plan to drink a lot of it. I am weaning myself off the Coke's.. I did have ONE yesterday, which is better than the 2 or 3 I had on some days!

I finally caved after seeing how many people are applying for office jobs, and put a nanny profile up a few days ago. I have been talking to someone about a 3 day per week nanny job.. sounds like it might be good! We have sent messages back and forth a few times, now she want's to talk on the phone! I put on my profile I want to get between 15-20 per hour (going by what a lot of others put on their profiles), so heck... if I were to get 20 I wouldn't have to get another part time job.. at 15 I would, but I'm wondering if my current boss would keep me those two days per week. It's possible! I really didn't think I wanted to continue to be a nanny, but the money seems to be possibly good.. better than what I'm getting now. We shall see! Anyway, she has a 5 year old girl that starts school in the fall half day, a 2 year old son, and one on the way! Their last nanny they had for 3 years, but she is staying home with her own baby now, so it sounds like they are good people to work for. It's farther away than where I work now, but not that bad.. maybe 25 mins.

I went to pilates this morning, but was SOOOO super tired for like, no reason.. I felt like a dead weight. Not fun.

Charlene: You sound like me giving the bday gift early! I used to be SO bad about that when my kids were little! Or I would make the mistake of saying, "I gooooooot you somethiiiiiiing!" and then they would hound me until I caved! I got better about it though. YES! Going for the WATER today!

Rachel: WOO HOO! 133! Going in the right direction!

Beth: That food sounds yummy! I'm not sure what I'm making yet.. I always want ham on Easter.. so maybe. So sorry to hear about your SIL's mom - I can only imagine how hard it can be to be that far away from your parent when they are that ill. Well, I can kind of.. when my mom had her stroke I wasn't there, but she is fine.. I never did take a liking to ANY of the diet Coke's unfortunately. It would be so much easier if I did like them. It IS extremely addicting!
Annie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

I am really tired and sore today. I woke up at five this morning with my leg/knee in major pain. I couldn't find a comfortable position for it so I had to get up and take ibuprofen and put an analgesic cream on it. Its the tendons on the outside of my left knee, related to my quads and hamstrings. Going to do a little shopping for Easter baskets for our goddaughter and her brother today. Tomorrow I do the shopping for Easter dinner. I am planning on finishing the last corner block in cross stitch today so I can move on to the outlining. I want to be done by the end of next week so I only have to put the backing on. I may get the matching bibs to do next. That will be much easier. We are planning on a 3 day get away next month. Back to the ranch. Zora loves it there and its so quiet and peaceful. DH needs a break. Its been six months since we've been away.

Diane--maybe doing the nanny thing again would work out until the job markets improves some. The right job is looking for you. That's what I keep telling myself too. I know the feeling of being a dead weight at the gym. Water water water!

Rachel--great attitude! You are going in the right direction. I bet you're excited about having DD home for the holiday. What are you having for Easter?

Charlene--I hope your sister really does make the move, and has hit her bottom so she can get back on her feet. She is fortunate to have family that cares so much and is so willing to help her. I must say that I am sore today after my workout yesterday. But it will get better.

Must get some stuff done. Have a great day all!
Old 03-29-2013, 04:55 AM   #101

Good Morning Slimmers!

Scale was at 132 this morning. It is so nice to see the scale moving downward even though it is super slow.

I forgot to tell ya all about my Easter plans. We go to my Aunt Stephanie's house. She lives on a farm about 30 minutes away. We will spend most of the day there eating, hunting Easter eggs, flying kites, playing kickball, riding horses, and lots of other stuff.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #102
Blabbermouth!!!

Scale was the same today. I did drink more water and almost made it the whole day without a Coke! Then, I realized a Coke would really help me with the 3 hour psychology test I had to take last night. ugh. I didn't do very well on it. 3 hours is ridiculous! By the last 30 mins I was so tired and burnt out that I started not caring if the answers were right and taking my best guess. Oh well.

I'm really tired today.. still no TOM. Oh.. the dad I work for was here today, and we had a good conversation about me looking for work. I told him about the 3 day a wk job and he said maybe they would keep me a day or two the other days! I didn't even have to ask! I am waiting to hear from the lady about when she wants to talk on the phone.

I will try to check in again later.. I have to run...
Old 03-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning!

I started to post yesterday and then got sidetracked. Sheesh! It is going to be a wet Easter weekend. I finally got to the chiropractor and am feeling better. Will probably go to the gym today since it is closed tomorrow. Must make two Easter baskets, start cooking for the Easter feast, and do a little work around the house. I finished the cross stitching on the quilt and have started on the outlining, which is going faster than I expected. Will get the backing this week. With any luck I'll be done in a week. After ranting about not getting a response from online applications, I was contacted about a job I would really like. The HR person sent an email. I responded, and then called yesterday and didn't receive a call back. So I gotta wonder, do they expect me to stalk on the phone or wait for them to return the two contacts I made to them. My experience in the past is that HR likes to be in control of the contact. Anyway - there is another application that I will work on this weekend.

Diane--have fun at the zoo. Meadow looks so cute and excited. How are you doing/feeling.

Rachel--glad to see the scale move. Has the weather improved there?

Charlene--what's up with you? I'm lucky in that dh will eat just about anything so I can try stuff out on him. But the feast that I am cooking this weekend is the food he grew up on and that his mom made.

I'm feeling somewhat energetic so I best get on with my day. have a good one.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #104

Evening Slimmers!

Scale is back up to 134. Not going to sweat it though. This seems to be normal for me this go around with the scale bouncing around every day.

I am prepping food for Easter and also for DD18 to take back to college. I have carrot cake, vegetarian lasagna and bean enchiladas in the oven. I also need to make chocolate chip cookies and a Hershey candy bar pie. I will be taking a big grilled chicken salad with me to Easter so I can stay on plan.

beth: The weather here is crazy. Today is in the upper 50s and by Monday only in the upper 30s with a chance of snow.

diane: How was the zoo?

charlene: What are you up to this weekend?
Old 03-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #105
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew, talk about exhausted! The zoo was fun I guess, but kind of disappointing to me.. Meadow was tired from the get go, and got tired of walking. I SHOULD have taken a stroller. Luckily she is so light I could carry her off and on. She just seemed really "meh" all day I know she enjoyed being there and being with me, but she just didn't act very animated at all! I think part of my disappointment was because I was JUST at the WONDERFUL San Diego Zoo.. then, going to the Cincinnati Zoo is like a big let down Just NOT the same! We didn't get to feed to giraffes though because they were inside, but we did get to see the new baby from the window.. so cute!

Scale went up even more and I feel like crawling in a hole! After tomorrow I am getting VERY strict. No more of this.. I have GOT to get a grip. Still not drinking the water I should and I know I am retaining like crazy. STILL no TOM, but I thought he was knocking at the door while I was at the zoo... I caught a GLIMPS of him, but then he disappeared! Weird.

So tomorrow I am making ham with brown sugar/crushed pineapple sauce, red mashed potatoes, rolls, deviled eggs, and the broccoli casserole I've been making since I was a teenager.. SO GOOD.. its broccoli, swiss cheese, cottage cheese, corn, onion.. topped with bacon and fresh bread crumbs sauteed in butter. There's other stuff in there, but those are the main items. I'm sure I've mentioned it on here before since I've made it forever. It's really not that carby except for the corn and the bread crumbs on top. There is a little bit of flour, but only a few TBS in the whole thing.

Rachel: Your Easter sounds like a blast! Hope you have good weather! We are supposed to get some rain, but I'm just staying home and cooking, and the kids are all coming over.

Beth: I hope you get that job! (if it's what you want).. it's a LOT harder out there than I even thought. Who knew? Over 350 applicants? This isn't NYC! Sheesh! I'm really starting to like the idea of doing the 3 day per week nanny thing.. and then making more by staying with my current family would be AWESOME! AND I would still get to see my bubby Peter

Charlene: Did you find a new dress? Hey.. Ms. Exercise? Please kindly remind me on Monday to get my booty in GEAR! I have been lazy and this extra weight makes me NOT want to go to the gym.. it's embarrassing!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:52 AM   #106

Good Easter Morning, Slimmers!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a blessed day.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning and happy Easter everyone!

I went to the gym yesterday and did my harder weight workout. OMG! I can hardly move right now. And I didn't sleep so well last night. I'm pretty sure I will not be going to the gym tomorrow. Even after ibuprofen I can barely move. I've made the pogacha (serbian bread). I don't have a stand mixer so I kneaded it by hand, which is a workout in itself. DH came into the kitchen as I was kneading and he said it reminded him of his mom. Jusst the thing I was going for.

Diane--sorry that Meadow wasn't quite as animated as you had hoped. She was probably tired. I don't think anything beats the San Diego Zoo. But Meadow won't know the difference (yet).

Rachel--have fun today!

Charlene--what are you doing?

Have a wonderful day!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:28 PM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

Hey there! Sorry for being MIA. Moved the sis here. It was a whirlwind. Got all her food so we unplugged the fridge and freezer. Gathered a few tiles to do some repairs to her house next weekend. Got it listed with a realtor. It's really happening! But, she has been SO DEPRESSED! Bless her heart. I feel so badly for her. Nothing is going her way.

Cooked an amazing Easter lunch and was at sunrise service at 7:00 a.m., home to cook in between, then back to regular church at 11. Also prepared a meal for a new neighbor and took it to them. Cleaned the pool, did laundry and did my leg workout this evening. Back to morning workouts tomorrow.

Rachel - glad you aren't sweating the scale jumping around. Hope you enjoyed your day. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Diane - ok, get to that gym tomorrow. lol Drink that water. The nanny job sounds promising. Sure hope it works out. Is it close by?

Beth - I was reading about your meal on FB. Sounds yummy. Glad you got in a good workout. It'll probably take some time to get back in a routine where you aren't sore.

Holler at you tomorrow!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. Got some cookie dough made for a friend of dd's for his birthday tomorrow. Now off to the "gym" to do my workout this morning. Hope you all have a GREAT day!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #110

Just a quick Good Morning before we head out the door. We are heading to Peoria for the day before dropping DD18 back off at college.

I am up 5 lbs this morning but TOM just arrived so I am sure that is playing a huge part. I also didn't eat totally on plan yesterday. Back to the grind of good eating and exercising. I am going to try to push the water today although that will be hard with being gone.

It ended up being a pretty nice day yesterday. Temps reached 60* and it was partly sunny. I enjoyed being able to be outdoors.

charlene: Is your pool open? If so, I am jealous! It will probably be another 7-8 weeks before ours will be open.

beth: How are you feeling this morning?

diane: Your Easter dinner sounds good! Jump back on plan! You can do this!!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #111
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I was shocked into reality this morning! I thought I did ok yesterday.. didn't really eat until dinner (which was at 6pm), and I didn't take a lot or even get seconds.. I went up 3 more lbs to..... 200.2. OMG... it hurts to even type that number. I am just SICK. I swore I would NEVER EVER EVER see that number again! I am now AFRAID to eat anything. I have NOT been eating enough to gain THIS much weight over the months! Beth, you may be right about the peri-menopause, but this is ridiculous! I have no doubt that I will be on track today.. that number was a RUDE wake up call! Still no TOM.. just some VERY light spotting. UGH.

Even though Meadow was really tired at the zoo, apparently she still had a great time and told her mom all about it. I bought her some new sneakers because as soon as I picked her up she said her boots hurt her toes (too small).. I couldn't have her walking all day at the zoo like that. I ended up getting her again Easter night, and I have her with me at work today. I'm not sure how long I will have her.. her other grandma was supposed to watch her today but is mad because Meadow's mom was in an accident Thursday night and got a DUI.. seriously? You have KIDS.. why do you not grow up and be responsible!? It's always something with her. I thought maybe she was getting her life together but I guess not. These are CHOICES she makes.. bad ones! She was pretty banged up in the accident.. and very lucky it wasn't worse.

I plan to DOWN the water today big time... eat very light and very low carb. I am not tempted by any leftovers at ALL. I feel so disgusting and NOT myself. I could just cry that I've gained so much weight back. At least Easter is over and I don't have to worry about anything coming up that will mess me up. I feel strong today, so hopefully I drop back down tomorrow.

I have to call the lady about the nanny job now.. I'll will check back later and tell you how it went....
Old 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

check out the new thread Slimmer by Summer April Edition
Old 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!