Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/225/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good morning all!

We are heading into the 70s for the next week! Woo hoo! It was cold this morning but is getting warmer. I will probably work in the garage today. I'm feeling really bad for dh. He had two, TWO, clients die within the last week. One died in custody, one in treatment. Addiction is a killer disease. And another threatened suicide and was then arrested when they found a loaded gun in his home (a probation violation). A weapon violation will get him kicked out of the program. A lot of people are going to be shaken up this week. I'm starting to feel a little bit better, but I am shaken up too.

Diane--I've never heard of that strange side effect for fish oil. Have you tried taking less, or every other day, or eating more fish. Our body cannot make omega-3, we can only get it from food or supplementation. I've heard (and had before) "fishy repeat", but that goes away after a while, or if the oil is taken with food. How cool that you met up with that artist! Always a good ontact to have.

Rachel--how is Chicago?

Charlene--what's new with you? How was the meet?

Have a great day all!

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
bethr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2013, 06:11 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning. TODAY is the day I get back on track - I mean it. I have totally gone awry here. I made homemade cinnamon rolls and homemade pizza for the kids and their friends yesterday and where I never would have touched anything unhealthy I baked, I ate it. The scale is at 198 and I ALMOST didn't weigh. I for sure thought I was back over 200. But, I stripped down and told myself if I was doing this - I need to be totally honest and aware of what I'm dealing with. While it seems only 6 pounds from my lowest, my jeans are tighter from not doing all the working out I was doing before. It does make a difference to work out. I went to bed last night really thinking about my choices and my lifestyle and what I want and how I want to feel. The sugar is not gonna cut it. I don't like how I feel when I eat it.

Diane - glad you're back and you enjoyed your trip. You had some cool adventures. I'm so happy you got to go. If it had been summer where I didn't have to worry about being to work the next day, I so would have come had a coffee with you during your layover at DFW. Have fun at exercise class. Good luck on the job hunt too.

Beth - hope today's the day you start to feel better. We got a GOOD rain last night - accompanied by some howling wind. I had just cleaned the pool too - so I imagine leaves will be abundant this morning. *sigh* hehehe It was good for my bulds I planted a couple weeks back though that dh got me for Valentine's Day.

Rachel - that's a great visual to have all your weights and see where you've been the past year. Awesome idea. I hope you are enjoying your trip to Chicago and that the kids do well.

I have a house full of girls who did makeovers on each other last night. I love they do stuff like that. Supposed to leave for Arkansas tomorrow for a few days, so I need to do a thorough cleaning today and finish all laundry.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
I didn't do so well yesterday.. I felt fine the first part of the day and starting to do some cleaning.. then I got tired and lay in bed the rest of the day.. took a nap.. went to bed early. I think I was still just zonked from the trip. I overslept this morning as well so I missed step class again! Absolutely going tomorrow. Have to get back into my routine. I hope to get some oil pastel work done today.. it's been 3 months since I've done anything with the pastels.. I miss them! Maybe I will try a Dia de los Muertos oil pastel.. that would be colorful!

Found out last night that my Uncle George is in the hospital. We put money together to fly him from TX to San Diego for the party. I kept thinking it may very well be the last time I see him. He is my Moms little brother. He has a heart blockage they can't do anything about. When he got back to TX he was supposed to call my older sister but never did. He is staying with his step-daughter, and she left him home all day knowing he was slurring his speech and just wasn't right. When she came home she saw on his phone the messages from my sister and that he hadn't called her back, so she called my sister and told her what was going on.. she said if he gets any worse she will take him to the hospital!??? Ugh.. my sister said CALL 911 NOW. So he is in the hospital and they aren't sure if he had a stroke or if it's a medication issue. I am waiting to hear.

Beth: Wow.. that's got to be hard on your DH! I can't imagine! --- I looked up side effects of fish oil when I was taking it, and there are people out there that do have that awful side-effect! I did try to take one instead of two, and it didn't seem to help much at all. Maybe I need a better brand? I've heard a purer formula may help with that. I miss how "even" I felt while taking it. I may give it another try.

Charlene: I need to lay off the sugar too! I had my fill of the taffy yesterday.. if I even think about it now I feel sick! --- How far do you live from the airport? That would have been great to meet! If things go well I may try to go back for Halloween and Day of the Dead in Old Town. It looks like a lot of fun! I definitely prefer to fly through Dallas than New York! (never again New York to get to San Diego!)

Hi Rachel! Hope your weekend is going well!

Last edited by Annie64; 03-10-2013 at 07:49 AM..
Annie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Short check in. Went to gym. Feel like I'm getting sick again.

We are going to be godparents to our friends baby girl.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Quick post here too! Uncle seems to be doing better, they think it was a medication issue.. scale was down a little, and while I did better eating yesterday, I plan to do even better today. I could NOT drag myself out of bed to get to the gym yet again! I will NOT miss Wednesday.. I think it will help that I meet my workout friend that day. I'm all stuffed up again.. my allergies were non existent in San Diego.. as soon as I got home BOOM. Stuffy nose and a light cough.

Beth: Oh no I hope you aren't getting sick again! You have had way more than your share lately!

Hi to Charlene and Rachel.. Ill check in again later..
Old 03-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

I am really feeling that gym workout from yesterday. My glutes are sore and all I did yesterday was row for 30 minutes. I was feeling it in my abs and my upper body before I was done. I'm having trouble with my breathing and am a little stuffed up. Don't know if this is allergies or the return of the virus. Usually the second day after the time change is the one that really throws me off--when I'm really tired. Working on submitting some resumes today. I have a meeting with unemployment next week.

Diane--sounds like you have some jet lag. Going east is much harder than going west. And you were so busy while you were here. Take it easy.

Charlene--are you heading to Arkansas today? Will you be able to check in while gone. Have a great time.

Rachel--sounds like singers did great! How was your trip? How are you doing today?

Must get something accomplished today. Have a good day!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #37
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/132/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Good Morning Slimmers!!!

I had a fabulous weekend!! All 3 of our show choir groups brought home best vocals, best choreography, grand champion in their divisions plus the Singers brought home overall grand champ!! We also had a blast in Chicago. What a great bunch of kids!! I went in to the school yesterday and told them all how proud I was and that I felt like they were my own kids.

Weight is back to 136. I didn't even eat much off plan but I also didn't drink much water either. I was back 100% yesterday and even hit the treadmill for 50 minutes.

beth: Great job on getting back to the gym! I hope you aren't getting sick again.

diane: I hope you are feeling better today. Colds are no fun!

charlene: Are you enjoying spring break?
hhhmom74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Weight has been the same the last two days, 190.4. I'm ok with that for now. Hopefully I will be back to 189 at LEAST by tomorrow. (Oh my Girl Scout cookie comment on facebook did not mean I downed more boxes of cookies btw! ) I think I am getting to where I am starting to crave healthier foods.. that's a good sign. I have to be in the mood for salad. and it's starting to sound good. It seems like it JUST ended, but I have to be aware of the pre-TOM week coming up and make sure I don't go crazy and eat poorly.

I am really super interested in the Dia de los Muertos art after coming back from San Diego.. I know why.. being born and raised around such colorful surroundings and Mexican style art, architecture, language, music, and yummm the food.. it makes sense. That and since I was a kid I have always loved Halloween - even so much as to make a toilet paper ghost family for my doll house when it wasn't even Halloween! I am finding out more about the celebration and had to explain to my Mom (who doesn't like skeletons, lol) that it is a joyous event.. celebrating life and death, and honoring those that have passed. It's like putting flowers on a loved ones grave, but SUPERSIZED! I have plans for some projects.. can't wait to start!

Looking forward to step class.. I guess I have given my knees a long break! Maybe they needed that. The rest of me didn't though! All the walking in Cali didn't seem to bother my knees much at all. I'm thinking it's the lunges, even though I am careful to do them correctly, I am really going to avoid them for a while.

Beth: To make things WORSE, even though I was tired last night I couldn't get to sleep until about 2am. Of course with the time change I looked at the clock and it was midnight! I thought it was 10! I thought I was going to bed early and it ended up being late.. then I couldn't sleep anyway!

Rachel: Thanks! I think it's just allergies though. They disappeared while I was in Cali, and as soon as I came back they came back too. I don't feel sick, just got that stuffiness. --- Woo hoo for the choir!!! They must be absolutely amazing!

Charlene: Hope your week is going well so far! Where you be? Oh.. are you still in Arkansas?

Last edited by Annie64; 03-12-2013 at 09:35 AM..
Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone!

I am feeling much better today, but still tired, and a little sore. Must head off to the hairdresser and then Trader Joe's afterwards. I've been working on sending out resumes yesterday and today. But I have to recraft each resume so that it is reflective of the skill sets that each position is looking for. It takes a lot of time and is my least favorite part of the job hunting process. Its all marketing. I talked to an old friend who is also unemployed (like many I know they have lost their positions in the last six months. He is flying out to LA for a job interview next week. His gf/fiance is refusing to move and leaving after 13 years together-she just doesn't understand that realities of the job market at our age and speciality. I had an intensive evening at my grief support group last night-they all seem to be that way, but its an important part of healing.

Rachel--sounds like the choir did great and you had a great time. Traveling is hard on the body, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Diane--love all the pix of your trip on FB. It takes a while to readjust after a vacation and the time change. I'm not tired until about an hour later than normal and then I'm sleeping longer (till aftr 8 this morning). But I needed the sleep. I was spent after last night.

Charlene--forgot your suitcase, huh? I've had mine lost before and it is so disoriented. I remember having to have a taxi driver stop at the drugstore at midnight so I could buy make-up for the next day. It was horrible. Have fun and please check in!

Gotta run.

Beth
Old 03-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #40

Evening Slimmers!

Just got off the treadmill. I was having a chocolate craving so I decided to try to kill the craving with the treadmill. I did 25 minutes and burned 405 calories plus the craving.

beth: Glad you are feeling much better today!

diane: I know exactly what you are talking about with salad. If I am not in the mood I can't stomach it.

charlene: Hoping you are enjoying your trip!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #41

Good Morning Slimmers!

The scale was down to 134 this morning! I was excited to see that #. Hoping to lose another lb or 2 by Saturday. I would really like to see 129 before Easter. I really need to add some strength training at home. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

Today is my busy day! Scale was about the same, but I plan to be very very good today. Finally made it back to step class.. felt great! Off to work, then I'm leaving a little early to go to a reception for an art exhibit at my school - the guest artist will be showing us one of this techniques tonight - class until 9pm so yeah, busy day!

Battery is dying. Ill try to check in again later..
Old 03-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning!

Feeling a little tired today, but am thinking about going to the gym. It is supposed to get to close to 80 today. What beautiful weather!

Rachel--WTG on the scale being down. Fingers crossed that you'll make your goal this week.

Diane--nice job on getting to step class! Have a fun busy day.

Charlene--hope you are having a good time today.

Must get something accomplished. Have a good one!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I made it to the gym but it almost kicked my patootie. I hate coming back because I feel like I have to start over. And I feel so much further down than I did the last time. I just don't have the reserves.

But I was there!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #45

Evening Slimmers!

I did 1 hour 15 minutes on the treadmill today. I did break that into 2 shifts though (1 this morning and 1 after supper). I love how cardio makes me feel. Why o why do I ever stop?!?!

beth: Good job on getting to the gym!

diane: Busy day for sure for you!

charlene: Saw on FB you guys were Geocaching! Can't wait till it warms up here so we can go again.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #46

Good Morning Slimmers!

Bad morning for me. Scale is back up to 136. I am so frustrated!!! I am trying to stay positive but not sure how long I will keep that attitude.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Its going to be another warm day here. I'm tired and sore from my workout yesterday. Not terribly but enough. I still don't have the reserves that I had before I got sick and am still just trying to get better. I think today I will spend a good part of my day working on the baby quilt. The baby will be here tomorrow.

Rachel--I understand being frustrated, but keep going because it will get better. Perhaps you have some pre-TOM retention going on? Keep pounding the water.

Diane--how was your day yesterday?

Charlene--having fun?

Have a good day!
Old 03-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! You know how they say bad things happen in 3's? Left my suitcase on top of the ironing board while making sure everything plus the kitchen cabinet got packed and taken. LOL That included all my clothes, hiking boots and rain boots. The only thing close to shop at was a dollar store about 10 miles away and it took us a day before I could get there with the other stuff planned. Then, the last night, my iphone fell out of my pocket on the way down a mountain on a 4-wheeler and despite several trips up and down that night and in the morning with a metal detector, it is gone forever. I was up for an upgrade, but I took the cutest pictures from the trip that weren't backed up yet. Plus I think I want an android phone now and I wasn't quite ready to make the jump. I wanted more time. THEN, dd12's head was itching on the way home and we teased her how bugs were crawling in it. Sure enough - a head full of lice. So, nix the relaxing and unpacking. We threw everything on the lawn and are washing as we go. Did all of us hair treatments and bed spray. dd12's hair is LONG and THICK - plus she's tender headed. NOT FUN! But, despite all that, it was an excellent trip. LOTS of hiking. We walked almost everywhere. There were 8 of us in a camper for sleeping - a little tight - but still fun.

I haven't weighed - 1) because I'm sure I didn't drink enough water and 2) TOM showed up once we got home.

I did hike to the top of a hill each day but I only had service in certain spots. I would send a FB post and log some geocaches, but that's all I had time for.

Beth - so glad you got back to the gym. Good luck on those resumes!! I want so bad to go to a Trader Joe's! There are some several hours from here and I want to one day make a day trip and go.

Diane - that's a funny story about your mom and Halloween. Is your uncle OK for sure? You made it to step class yet? LOL

Rachel - awesome about the kids winning! You're doing great on exercise!!! Keep it up - that weight will come off.

Have a GREAT day! Finishing laundry, maybe shopping for a new phone, and doing some more around the house.

Last edited by sports_mom; 03-15-2013 at 06:04 AM..
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:44 AM   #49

Good Morning Slimmers!

I am beyond frustrated this morning. Scale is at 136. Same as last Tuesday when I restarted. I feel like I have made so much progress in getting back on track. I am 100% LC eating, exercising 45-75 minutes every day, drinking lots of water. I just don't get it!

charlene: Sorry to hear about losing your phone. I love my android by the way. Both my DDs have iphones though and love them.

beth: Is your goddaughter arriving today? How exciting!

diane: How are you doing this week?
Old 03-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

I have been bad the past few days. Last night I had Chipotle and a Coke and a Twix... ugh. So much for keeping on top of the pre-TOM binge! I didn't go to Pilates yesterday (migraine), but I did make it to step class this morning. I'm still sore from Wednesday, but only my behind! I think it's from all the squats!

My head has been feeling funky where I hit it. Yesterday I had a headache in that same spot and the same eye pressure feeling. I didn't feel anything the past few weeks then all of a sudden I can feel it again. When I squeezed the water out of my hair one day recently it hurt and I could feel pressure.. ugh. I STILL can't believe I hit it hard enough on a shelf to cause lasting issues. I know that it can take several months to be back to normal.. it's just weird.

Wednesday was fun as usual. I left work a little early to go to the gallery opening reception before class. The guest artist we were having in class that night (who is also a curator) was having a show of various artists including himself. I love going to these and talking to the artists. I was showing one of them my work and he was genuinely impressed and asked me about submitting my work to a certain gallery (darn I can't remember the name of the place!).. I said I would LOVE to do that someday but I'm not feeling like I'm quite ready for that just yet. Our guest artist (Bruno) is an older Italian man with a heavy accent.. he was awesome! He taught us an image-to-canvas transfer technique.. pretty cool! I'm going to redo mine even though when Bruno came up to me and I said I messed up, he said in his heavy accent "If it messes up, then it was meant to be that way."

We are teaming up with the creative writing class.. they have to write a short story based on one of our paintings, and we have to paint something based on their short stories! I have SO been looking forward to this assignment... then I got my story. It's about a teenage girl in a McDonald's bathroom taking a pregnancy test! And it's positive! YIKES! I am really going to have to think about this..

Beth: I was actually surprised that I did so well after being gone almost two weeks from the gym! Like I said, the only thing that is really sore is my tush! My knees haven't bothered me at all so far. .... Wait.. what baby? What did I miss?

Charlene: Wow! Sounds like you had a great time despite the problems! I would go nuts losing my phone! I just forgot it this morning while I was at the gym and at Starbucks and I felt naked without it!

Rachel: Oh man, you must be beyond frustrated! Just keep on doing what you're doing.. it will drop soon.. it has to!
Old 03-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon all!

I had a post and lost it this morning ARGGGG! So we have a new baby goddaughter! She was born this morning at 8:13, weighs 6 pounds 8 oz and is 18" long. she about 2 weeks early (mom had a few health issues so they did a scheduled C-Section today). I posted her picture on FB. I also went to the gym today and did much better than I did on Wednesday-35 minutes on the rower and then stretching and a few core exercises. I feel pretty good. Our new neighbors are supposed to move in this weekend. We've met them and they seem like decent people and I have a good feeling about them. I'm starting to feel much better after a week of good nutritional supplementation. I know I don't have a lot of reserves and will need to work on restoring them, but I'm headed in the right direction.

Charlene--I would be so lost without my phone. You certainly had a few challenges this week, but I'm glad that you were able to get away and have some fun as a family. Pretty cool. Glad you are back home. What's up for the weekend.

Diane--are you having any dizziness? If you don't get better, or are dizzy I would see the doctor again. It does take a while to get back to normal, but you want to be careful with a head injury. YMMM--Chipotle. Must have some soon. I love what your guest artist said (and he's right)-if you messed up it was meant to be. That is very profound.

Rachel--I can understand being frustrated. I went through that for a month once. Don't give up! It will move when you least expect it.

So what's everyone doing this weekend?

Have a great day all!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #52

beth: A month? You are kidding me right?!?! How in the world did you handle that? It's been 2 days and I am seriously going nuts. I can't stay away from the scale each morning either. If I don't weigh myself than I don't stay on plan. I am taking today off from the treadmill.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

It is a sunny day today. I had a migraine last night so today I have migraine hangover from the medication. Not much planned for today except a massage.

Rachel--it was a very tough month and I never did figure out what was going on. Keep up the good work. The scale will move.

Hi to Charlene and Diane.

Have a good day.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:25 AM   #54

Good Morning Slimmers!

Scale is finally back down to 135 this morning. It is so weird because I added a smoothie for breakfast yesterday and last night I had supper at a Japanese steakhouse. So I know I consumed more calories plus more sodium. Do you think I wasn't getting enough calories? I have also taken the last 2 days off from the treadmill.

Busy day here. Church then lunch at my parents for St. Patrick's Day. Then I will be heading to show choir practice to help with a few things. Tonight will be fixing supper, hitting the treadmill and working on more show choir stuff.

beth: Wish we were having some sunny, warm weather. Another chance of snow here.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Howdy! I've had a really good day! I started over on the live fit program plus a 20 minute HIIT workout. Then later my dd14 wanted to go to the track and she made me do a mile jog with her and she would not let me walk. I've eaten well today and done a lot of cleaning. Hate to go to school tomorrow! Have so enjoyed this break.

Beth - hope you're feeling better this evening.

Rachel - yay for the scale moving. It sure may be you weren't getting enough calories.

Hey Diane!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:04 AM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. Got in day 2 of the LiveFit program. Feels good to be back doing a regular workout. School today. Boo! This break made me ready for summer. Two track meets this week. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:16 AM   #57

Good Morning Slimmers!

Scale is still at 135 this morning.

I have a super busy day today! I probably won't post again until sometime tomorrow. I won't have any time for the treadmill. I have my meals planned for the entire day though.

charlene: I am ready for summer too!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

I had started to write a post this morning, but for some reason I didn't finish it.. must have seen a squirrel! lol.. I did get distracted with something.. oh no, it was the wireless at work.. for some reason MY laptop only works some of the time there. I was writing a post and then the internet pooped out on me.

Anyway, I am really feeling the stress about my job/apartment situation. I think I might just try to stay in this same community but move from a 3 bedroom to a 1 bedroom. It WILL be cramped (especially with my DS22 sleeping on my couch), and it will be more than I can probably afford, but I am SO afraid of moving somewhere questionable and really regretting it. Around here, it's either really nice or really NOT so much. I have SO much to figure out and so little time.. of course if I don't find a job soon, it won't really matter. I'm am trying SOOOO hard to stay positive. One thing that may help is that I should still get child support a few extra months until he is caught up with the back support.

My weight is still hanging around the 192 mark. UGH. I have been bad.. in fact, I have been so bad that I have been shocked the scale isn't at 198 or something! I was definitely better today though.. even at work.

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow.. I am hoping the scale is kind. I know that TOM is around the corner though.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:38 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning gals! Up to work out. I accidentally left the water running into the swimming pool last night. There goes my bill. UGH! Hate when I do that and now it's gonna screw up my chemical balance.

I'm very sore today from the last two days working out. Whew. But, gosh, I need to remember how good it makes me feel to work out. I feel tighter and just better about myself.

Diane - I am hoping and praying you find something soon. I know too well the stress from that situation having been there ourselves just this past school year and now my sister is going through the same thing.

Beth - How you doing?

Rachel - sounds like a busy day for you. I've got a track meet to work tonight and then one to watch Thursday. Next week will be the booger with one way far off on Monday night and then one on Thursday. After next week, I'm down to one a week. LOL

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #60
Blabbermouth!!!

Yikes! I had forgotten yesterday that after the wireless stopped working on MY laptop at work, I started to post from their laptop.. forgot about it and didn't finish the post and it was still there when I turned it on today! Thank goodness no one used the laptop since yesterday.. as soon as I turned it on, there was my weight loud and clear! It drives me crazy that my laptop only works on the wireless here for a while and then just stops, but it works on theirs. I don't get it.

I have been thinking about my name situation with signing my artwork. Since people are starting to offer to pay me for things, it is time to start signing. I don't know about using my maiden name.. I don't really want to use my married name either, because that still has my ex attached to it, and what if by some miracle I remarry someday and my name changes again? Soooo... then someone suggested just using my first name, but it's just not that cool.. what about my first AND middle? Diane Renee' ??? I don't know.. it's better than just Diane I think, but it's still ME without my ex attached to it in any way shape or form.

Weight is still 192-ish. I didn't go to class Monday morning.. still wasn't feeling that great. I am babysitting Meadow early tomorrow morning before work, but there is a daycare at the gym.. I just don't know if she will stay in there without me.. I may try though. I hate to skip another class! TOM is due any day.. or any minute, so I guess that explains my bad food choices this week.. that and the stress. What happened? I actually got to where I ate LESS when I was stressed out, but now it seems an old (bad) habit has snuck back into my life. Gotta get it together! Spring officially starts Wednesday, although it is still cold here, I always feel somewhat renewed in the Spring.. time to dig in and get this weight back off.

Charlene: I know that feeling you speak of! I am feeling very mushy these days. I want to get back to that feeling good feeling! ... although it doesn't seem to matter how much I work out, my stomach area is just a big ol flabby mess! I need to win the lottery so I can get a tummy tuck! It's funny, my friend I workout with who is literally a size 4 TOPS.. has NEVER been overweight and has a flat stomach at 50, told me I don't need a tummy tuck.. to just keep doing the ab exercises. She just does NOT understand.. there is NO amount of exercise or diet that will snap this baby back where it should be! I would show her the damage if I was brave, but nooooooooo way!

Rachel: You have been doing great! The scale will drop more soon! I think it helps a lot when you are really busy, because you aren't thinking about food so much and don't have time to eat all the time (not that you do!)

Beth: Hi! Where are you? Hope you are having a great week!