Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissMerize
Stats: 220.8/212.4/142
WOE: Meat and Martini Diet, cycled with oopsie rolls
Start Date: February 16, 2013
St. Patty's Day Goals to Corned Beef and Cabbage

One month from today and I want to be doing an Irish Jig that I've kicked below the 200 mark!

I just restarted this diet and between yesterday and today the scale dropped 5.5 over night. Too bad I couldn't keep up that pace, eh? lol

Anyway, I needed a goal or event to look forward to and seeing how St. Patty's is a perfect month away I figured this to be a good challenge.

So, for this challenge you can pick a goal weight for yourself, or you can jump on the onderland bandwagon with me. If you are a non weigher, then perhaps to elect to drop a dress size.

Pick your own goal for St. Patty's and then post it here.

I think 15lbs for the first month (for me) is attainable, and not extreme seeing as I just started back up. This will push me to really focus and I can reward myself with some yummy corned beef and cabbage.

The plan is to eat clean, and as soon as the blizzard here blows out I can start walking a few times a week.

I'll post in here daily with updates.

What are your goals for the month?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MissMerize
Stats: 220.8/212.4/142
WOE: Meat and Martini Diet, cycled with oopsie rolls
Start Date: February 16, 2013
Scale today: 216

I should have known the over 5lb drop was too good to be true - but it's soooo early in the game.

Tomorrow I get on the puddle jumper (small plane to the mainland) and going shopping for some new sneakers, shiritake noodles (not available here where I live) and some other items like some diet flavors for my soda maker.

The goal tomorrow will be avoiding getting some Micky D's (we have no fast food places here and its been MONTHS since I've had a cheese burger).

It's probably going to be an all or nothing kind of day. Eat early or don't eat all day. I get caught up in shopping.
MissMerize is offline   Reply With Quote