Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 04:16 PM   #901
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WickedStitch
Stats: 244/206/180
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart March 2013
I too am a night owl. We as a family typically eat late due to being at games and practices til after 8-9 on some nights. This is also the reason we dine out far too often! Thankfully regular season is just about over. School will be done in a couple weeks and life will settle down a bit. Also no waking up at the crack! SLEEPING IN!!!

After my carb overload with pizza and gaining 5#, I am happy to say that I have lost 1.6 of that as of this morning. Whew!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #902
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
Wicked, pizza is a killer me. one of my fav. all time go to foods.
Now I must scrape off the tops. I can't go near pizza almost
1.6 is a good drop! it will come off soon. pizza is a heavy hitter for sure
Old 05-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #903
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: Me/LessOfMe/JustRight
WOE: LC/Under 20/40
Start Date: March 2013
Trigger, I didn't even eat the faux pizza crust I made today LOL I'll save it for tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll throw a few toppings on it. I can't believe it really tastes like thin crust reg pizza... amazing!
It's weird but I don't want pizza till I think I can't have it!

Wicked, I used to be such a night owl, even when I was a teenager. When my kids were still in school, till we'd get home from sports and all dinner wasn't ready till at least 9pm....In the fall now, if I eat too early, with the gray days, I'm ready for bed LOL

Thank you all for helping me this weekend I really appreciate it.
I do have a question...how often do you all weigh? I get caught up in doing it daily but I know me and if I see a stall or a little gain I lose momentum. What do you all do?
Have a great, safe night! See you tomorrow! Hugs!
Old 05-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #904
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning and Happy Monday!
I have to head off to work soon and have no firm food plan yet. I have leftovers from yesterday so that's my go to. My worst time is when I get home from work, IF I haven't eaten all day. Having those leftovers will be a life saver!
I weighed this morning, of course worried about a gain, but I'm the same as yesterday
Have a wonderful, safe and successful day to all of you!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #905
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/205/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Happy Monday everyone. Bounced back up today to just above 248, this is about two weeks of being stuck here, I am ready for the scale to move down! Will try to avoid snacking this week, I think that is what gets me.

Blue Skies - I did find the Sara Lee Delightful hot dog and hamburger buns at Walmart! Thanks for the tip. The hamburger buns especially have only 8 or 9 net carbs for the whole thing, even better than two slices of the bread, and my son prefers sandwiches on hamburger buns anyway because there's no crust. I think those will be a staple for us for his lunches this summer.

Jaded, you inspired me to buy some cheese curds yesterday! I am going to deep fry them in a pork rind coating mix from a recipe I found online.

Have a great week everyone!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #906
Major LCF Poster!

HI ALL

Over in the journal section, I started one. I am trying a 2 week experiment.
carb cycling.

I calculated my TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and subtraced 25%. end with 1700 calories per day to lose.

So I am going to cycle like this:

Monday, Tues, Wed
Lower carb range 20-40 nc
Calories 1500

Thurs, Friday, Sat, Sunday
Higher carb range (up to 75 nc)
Calories 1700

this way I can get a few days of each under my belt, keep the body guessing, am in a calorie deficit to lose, eat what I want within those parameters (of course not going hog wild on dense carbs, they are an enemy of mine mostly) and see what 2 weeks of doing this gets me.

I am my own guinea pig on this one

Over in my journal I am tracking every single bite of food over the next 2 weeks and listing it. I am going to give this a very hard and true shot for 2 weeks with eating my 'kinda' normal way but heading toward nutrition and better eating of course.

for some reason I am in this to find my personal way without having 'to severly diet' and fall off over and over again and eat reasonable.

so this experiment?? who knows. But I am gonna try LOL
Old 05-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #907
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jaded62
Start Date: 1/1/14
I had a BAD weekend. My DH`s Uncle had a BAD FALL and it has just about killed him. He broke bones,scraped the skin off of one side of his face and lots of cuts and bruises.They had to do surgery on one break in his arm.Hope he makes it. IF you all pray,please pray for him.Needless to say, my woe went downhill.Hospital`s are NO FUN.

Welcome to Styngeris a Scorpio !!! Happy to have you with us.
I am back on plan today and going to do some cooking for the upcoming week.It will make things easier.Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #908
Major LCF Poster!

WOW Jaded. that must have been a horrible fall. that is so scary. My prayers are with him thru surgery and with your family at this time. I pray he makes a speedy recovery from his trauma. that is so sad.

my best friend's brother was a truck driver. he was on top of his cab checking and cleaning and fell off. He was in horrible shape and after about a year can finally walk a bit with 2 canes for support. Poor guy really ended up with a bad deal from that fall. But of course he is the type that moves forward and is doing well with his limitations.
Any fall can cause such damage.

and girl, cooking ahead of time is smart. when in doubt or time crunch or whatever, if LC is available then ya can grab it. if not then it is so easy to default (I know )
Old 05-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #909
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/178/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Jaded---prayers up for your husband's uncle. The woe can always wait, will always be there when we have the luxury of being able to care about it, which you certainly didn't have this last weekend. But in just the little time I've known you here at LCOW, I've seen that you are very good at getting right back on plan as soon as you can. And that's excellent and what makes for success in the long term.

Trigger---very interesting on the carb cycling thing. You are an adventurous gal I think. I'll quite enjoy hearing your experiences w/this as you are always so colorful, fun and upbeat, no matter what you're into. Good luck!

Well, guess where I'm going tonight? Yep, out to dinner, and tomorrow night too! Honest to God, this is not normal for me. Although I will say that here in Minnesota when spring FINALLY comes, everyone goes crazy planning things and getting out.

So I've already been to the restaurant sites of both places I'll be going and chosen my order. This really helps me and makes it harder to, you know, suddenly yell "ONION RINGS!"

Had a good yesterday, and a good day today on the woe, and I plan to keep it that way tonight because, small drumroll, I had a 3.5 lb drop this morning! Which took me beyond my bad two weeks of bouncing between the same 2 lbs, and I saw a new number under another new number on the scale---and in fact, not just a new number.something, but a new number whole---as in .0

I'm sure it'll bounce right back up tomorrow, but I know I'm once again on my way down. Boy, nothing like a drop to make you super motivated.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #910
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jaded62
Start Date: 1/1/14
Thank you for the kind words and prayers !!! I sure do appreciate it. He is 83 and has several things wrong with him.He has balance problems and over he went and hit the side of their brick house,scraping down the side of the wall. So, you all can well guess he is scraped to the point of skin graph`s(sp?).Bless his heart !!!

I did make some cooked cabbage and cut up some NC lite hillshire farms sausage in it.I add some hot pepper flakes and a bit of butter. YUMMY !!! Made some chicken legs and cut up some veggies for dip. Hope this will keep me in line for a few days.
Misti please give your recipe for the fried cheese curds.That sounds great. Hope everyone has a good night.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #911
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded62 View Post
Thank you for the kind words and prayers !!! I sure do appreciate it. He is 83 and has several things wrong with him.He has balance problems and over he went and hit the side of their brick house,scraping down the side of the wall. So, you all can well guess he is scraped to the point of skin graph`s(sp?).Bless his heart !!!

I did make some cooked cabbage and cut up some NC lite hillshire farms sausage in it.I add some hot pepper flakes and a bit of butter. YUMMY !!! Made some chicken legs and cut up some veggies for dip. Hope this will keep me in line for a few days.
Misti please give your recipe for the fried cheese curds.That sounds great. Hope everyone has a good night.
Sorry to hear about your DH's uncle. Sounds like quite a bad fall. I hope he recovers quickly. Glad you're back on plan already.

I haven't made the cheese curds yet. I can't seem to find the pork rinds recipe that I (thought) I found the other day, but I might try this one (think the link is ok as it appears to be a non-commercial site):

Deep Fried Cheese Curds | T1D and Gluten Free

Basically, coat the cheese curds in a small amount of coconut flour, seasoned as you wish, and deep fry for a few minutes.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #912
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey all
Believe it or not, after being online all these years, I still don't know how to multiquote so if I miss someone, please know that it was not me ignoring you

Jaded, that fall sounds awful. I hope he heals quickly!

Trigger, I thought about cycling but I have a feeling my UP days will be cheat days TBO I have done the cheat day thing and it worked for me for a while. I would do LC for at least 5 days and then have one free day....Journaling works for me too. It seems to make me more accountable.

Blue! WTG!!!! That's a wonderful loss! I have been invited out for lunch but have put it off...too many tempting tasties on the menu...I may save my free or cheat day for that.

Misti, I am anxious to hear about the cheese curds. I grew up in PA Dutch Country and there is a soft cheese they make their called Cup Cheese. It's made with skim milk and can be made at home, but it doesn't taste as good to be honest. You have to use skim because any percentage of cream retards the bacteria from fermenting.... If I could use an alternative for skim I'd try it.

Wicked....where are you? LOL

Okay, my update for today....

Work was a killer. I feel like I did free weights and aerobics without even planning too....
Once I got home this afternoon I had:
1/3 of a chicken breast
2 small pieces (playing card size) faux cheesy crust pizza with salami on it
SF iced tea

Dinner (just a bit ago):
Salad with mixed greens and arugula
Mashed fauxtatoes with butter
Hamburger steak (I did put ketchup on it, its how I ate it growing up)
Small portion of LC Banana Split Dessert (no bananas or pineapple, just almond flour, butter in the crust; topped with sugar free sweetener mixed with cream cheese and a small amt of HWC) I topped it with a SF strawberry sauce I made yesterday.

I wanted to cave for a while this afternoon but drank two glasses of water to fend off a cheat.... So it's been a good day.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe night
Old 05-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #913
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats on the loss Blue Skies, BTW!

Sounds like you had a great day Stynger!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #914
Major LCF Poster!

Blue that is a fab drop! I love those whooshes.

everyone hang in there!! we all can get this done and get some good lbs off before the height of summer

My target eating was 1500 cals. 20-40 nc and yesterday I finished the day at 1396 and 24 nc. so I did well so far.

One of those days where I got a zillion small things to get done. bleck. off and running full speed this morning
Old 05-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #915
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning everyone!

Trigger, you did GREAT! WTG!

I went to my CP to fix my ticker. I had entered a past weight incorrectly, so now it's accurate. I'm down 1.5 since yesterday! I'm going to stick with the current plan till I hit a stall. Then I think I'll bump over to the calories/carbs counting like you are Trigger. I think sometimes it's a good idea to shake your system up a bit.
Quite a few things on my to do list here today. I hope to get most, if not all, of them checked off.

Have a great one and stay safe!
Old 05-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #916
Major LCF Poster!

Stynger if you are lucky you can ride that train to goal. that would be best for ya if you can do it. I stalled. got sick of food choices etc. I have been on plan since Oct 2012.
had to ride thru the holidays which wasn't too hard when you start a new plan and eat alot of bacon lol

that is what I am doing. shaking things up a bit. I can wait til my higher carb eating day. but I am CAREFULLY tracking this time. piece by piece. accountability this time.
makes a huge diff.

CONGRATS ON THAT 1.5 DOWN---way to go!!!!

and I have to say I snuck on the scale. I said I wouldn't for 2 weeks while I experiment. BUT I AM DOWN 1.5 also!! WHOO HOO

now I have to stay off that scale. I want to see as a surprise what 2 weeks of this will do for me.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #917
Major LCF Poster!

Stynger---yay on the 1.5 down! Say, you mentioned a day or so ago that you were making that really popular pizza crust recipe---by Nancy? If you did, would love to know what you thought. It sure gets rave reviews here, and although I've just about given up on making a low carb pizza crust I like, this one tempts me to try again. So easy and sounds like you get some crisp instead of the muffiny like texture so many LC recipes end up as.

Misti and Jaded ---I too am intrigued as to how to use pork rinds as breading---I'm going to make crab cakes soon, and am thinking of using pork rinds. Put them in a bag and crunch up well, add seasonings of your choice, and then cover crab cakes w/mixture and fry in olive oil. Would this work for the cheese curds do you think? For fish and crab cakes some recipes suggest adding parmesan cheese to the breading mix. And some crab cake recipes suggest adding the pork rind breading into the crab mixtures instead of coating the patty. Anyone who is a better cook than I, which will include almost everyone, would love to hear what you think on this.

Trigger---I love that this new plan you're on has you logging everything. I log every day, nothing crazy or complicated and only for carbs and calories. But I am very strict about putting EVERY THING down, googling like crazy to get the best idea of the numbers I can. This has helped me no end to see what I'm really eating, and I think about my log waiting for me at the end of the day when I'm considering an unplanned treat. Hate to make the log sad.

Well gals, pinch me, I think I'm still dreaming, but I dropped ANOTHER two pounds today. That's five pounds since my weigh in Sat. Am. I got on the scale like 4 times, sure that it wanted another chance to tell the truth. But it stuck w/the same lower number.

I was particularly happy w/this because while I was not bad out to dinner last night, I wasn't as good as I'd hoped either. The gal pals ordered a big basket of fried chicken wings and thighs, and I had two. Plus spicy green beans, sorta high in carbs, and 2 bites of the group cheese cake dessert. Ended up at 41 grams of carbs for the day, and 1600 calories. So not terrible.

Anywho, I'm thinking of not getting on the scale again tomorrow or the next day, just so I don't have to watch that lovely new, new, new number bounce up again.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #918
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blue, yes it is NancyElle's recipe and I do like it. It's crispy and even more so the next day. I even like it without toppings for a snack.
I've also used pork rinds for breading chicken. The trick is to make sure you pulverize the rinds. Bigger pieces don't stick very well. But I like it. I've been using coconut flour lately but I'm kinda over it right now lol
I did make pork rind French toast once, it was so so.....
YAY! on your loss!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #919
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyngerIsAScorpio View Post
Blue, yes it is NancyElle's recipe and I do like it. It's crispy and even more so the next day. I even like it without toppings for a snack.
I've also used pork rinds for breading chicken. The trick is to make sure you pulverize the rinds. Bigger pieces don't stick very well. But I like it. I've been using coconut flour lately but I'm kinda over it right now lol
I did make pork rind French toast once, it was so so.....
YAY! on your loss!
Thanks Stynger. Glad to know you liked that recipe, I'm going to give it a try. Do you put your pork rinds in the food processor? How did you spice them? Did you dip in whisked eggs first? Do you think Pork rinds work as breading in a tasty way? Always on the look out for how to prepare GOOD LC substitutes. But if they're not good and tasty, not interested in spending the calories or the time.

Oh, and btw, on the multiple quote in one post thing, it's easy. Next to the "Quote" box on the bottom right hand corner is a box w/a quote mark AND a small plus sign. You click on that plus sign for everyone you want to quote in one comment, and on the very last one you click on the "Quote box." This will give you a reply format that lists everyone's quote you want to note, and you can type your message to each between those quotes.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:35 AM   #920
Major LCF Poster!

CONGRATS BLUE This has been a great drop time for you. keep up the good losses!!!

I am lucky. I am down 1 lb. this morning. So 2.5 in 2 days. I will take that any day of the week YEA--I got on the scale again this morning. I figure why wait? once a daily weigh gal, always a daily weigh gal HAHA

I feel very comfortable on Easy Cycle Plan. I think it fits me very well so far, but with anything, time will tell.

Keep on trucking down the scale everyone!!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #921
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
Thanks Stynger. Glad to know you liked that recipe, I'm going to give it a try. Do you put your pork rinds in the food processor? How did you spice them? Did you dip in whisked eggs first? Do you think Pork rinds work as breading in a tasty way? Always on the look out for how to prepare GOOD LC substitutes. But if they're not good and tasty, not interested in spending the calories or the time.

Oh, and btw, on the multiple quote in one post thing, it's easy. Next to the "Quote" box on the bottom right hand corner is a box w/a quote mark AND a small plus sign. You click on that plus sign for everyone you want to quote in one comment, and on the very last one you click on the "Quote box." This will give you a reply format that lists everyone's quote you want to note, and you can type your message to each between those quotes.
WOW! Thank you for telling me how to multiquote! YAY! LOL
Yea, I put the pork rinds in the food processer. I started by mashing them in a large ziplock bag and rolling them with a rolling pin but they are a bit greasy so it makes a bit of a mess when you empty the bag. With the processer, I just pulse it. I've tried it with and without dipping in egg and its best to dip for sure. Lately I've been using the coconut flour but I am kind of over that taste right now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger828 View Post
CONGRATS BLUE This has been a great drop time for you. keep up the good losses!!!

I am lucky. I am down 1 lb. this morning. So 2.5 in 2 days. I will take that any day of the week YEA--I got on the scale again this morning. I figure why wait? once a daily weigh gal, always a daily weigh gal HAHA

I feel very comfortable on Easy Cycle Plan. I think it fits me very well so far, but with anything, time will tell.

Keep on trucking down the scale everyone!!!!
Good job on the 1 lb. again this morning! I got on the scale too lol I'm the same as yesterday but that's ok Just so I see a change again soon
Off to work today but I'll check in when I get home. No idea yet what my menu is. I never made the steak last night, I did another 'hamburger steak'.... finished up some leftover LC food. But I do know I need a change of taste now, I am over the leftovers lol
Have a GREAT day all!

Last edited by StyngerIsAScorpio; 05-22-2013 at 04:40 AM..
Old 05-22-2013, 05:05 AM   #922
Major LCF Poster!

Over the leftovers! I know that! time for a taste change. that happens with me alot. not a leftover fan cause after I eat it, I then want totally different tastes. I am the type that jumps from one taste to another to another. Hate to repeat too much
Old 05-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #923
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just got in but wanted to ask a quick Q...

anyone here have problems with muscle cramps? I've had near-Charly horses in the back of my one thigh, and in my calf muscles...happened the past two days. Not sure if I did pull something or if I'm low on potassium. It's never happened before even when I lived zero carb for three years straight. But I was younger then, too....
Looked up low carb sources of K, and got some avocadoes and kale on the way home....
anyone else have this issue?
Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #924
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyngerIsAScorpio View Post
Just got in but wanted to ask a quick Q...

anyone here have problems with muscle cramps? I've had near-Charly horses in the back of my one thigh, and in my calf muscles...happened the past two days. Not sure if I did pull something or if I'm low on potassium. It's never happened before even when I lived zero carb for three years straight. But I was younger then, too....
Looked up low carb sources of K, and got some avocadoes and kale on the way home....
anyone else have this issue?
This is not uncommon on Low carb and is usually do to not drinking enough water or not getting enough salt or potassium, but mostly water. Google this:
Dr. Eades - leg cramps - low carb eating---you'll come up w/an article on this
on the top. The part about his leg cramps comes about half way down the article. Lots of good info!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #925
Major LCF Poster!

You need magnesium.

magnesium will fix it. like 500 mg. I take 2 (250 mg) per day.

will stop those muscle cramps fast!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #926
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
You need magnesium.

magnesium will fix it. like 500 mg. I take 2 (250 mg) per day.

will stop those muscle cramps fast!
Thanks, Trigger! I have Magnesium oxide, 500 mg. I read that it's not the best form but my budget doesn't allow me to buy another form this week. I'm going to give it a shot. I got some kale, avocadoes etc. But I also saw that nuts are a good source of Mag, so I have some walnuts and I'll toss them in my salad tonight too. Frustrating since I never went thru this ever before.
I'm gonna do the Mag tho, right after I eat.
TY!

Last edited by StyngerIsAScorpio; 05-22-2013 at 01:40 PM..
Old 05-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #927
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Over the leftovers! I know that! time for a taste change. that happens with me alot. not a leftover fan cause after I eat it, I then want totally different tastes. I am the type that jumps from one taste to another to another. Hate to repeat too much
Trigger---Maybe we were separated at birth. I don't like leftovers for the most part either. Drives hubby crazy, as he likes to have leftover nights where in we clean out the refrigerator. He does those alone while I do something else.
Just can't eat the same thing a couple of nights in a row. Variety is my thing too.

So gals, today's been good for me. Had a Jimmy John's Hunter Unwich for lunch out at work, and tonight I'm going to make Nancy's pizza. I'll report back.

Oh, and btw, finding our little spot got a little harder today. I kept putting in "low carb our way" and coming to a page I didn't recognize. Did it a few times and finally went to the way bottom of that "new" page and found us.

I'm a bit concerned that if we lop onto page 2 of that long page, some won't be able to find us. Wonder if we could ask the administration is we could have our own "heading" in a way easier to get to, and more reliable.

Would love to hear what you gals think about this.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #928
Major LCF Poster!

Hello everyone. Still hanging in at 248. Have my yearly gyn exam tomorrow, fun times. Hopefully the doctor is happy with my weight loss. I am sure she'll want me to start exercising!

Quote:
Oh, and btw, finding our little spot got a little harder today. I kept putting in "low carb our way" and coming to a page I didn't recognize. Did it a few times and finally went to the way bottom of that "new" page and found us.

I'm a bit concerned that if we lop onto page 2 of that long page, some won't be able to find us. Wonder if we could ask the administration is we could have our own "heading" in a way easier to get to, and more reliable.

Would love to hear what you gals think about this.
I think we we wouldn't be able to get higher priority than any other challenges. I would say we just need to keep it active! And recruit anyone in other threads who seems like a good fit and is doing their own plan!
Old 05-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #929
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
This is not uncommon on Low carb and is usually do to not drinking enough water or not getting enough salt or potassium, but mostly water. Google this:
Dr. Eades - leg cramps - low carb eating---you'll come up w/an article on this
on the top. The part about his leg cramps comes about half way down the article. Lots of good info!
Blue, thank you for the referral! I've been doing a bunch of reading. I also made a list of good food sources that I need to keep including. I know I haven't been drinking enough water for sure...

So, here's my throw it to the wind menu so far....

Cheddar cheese
One Laughing Cow wedge
salami
small cup of strawberries
1/2 an avocado
2 slices of bacon

I made the bacon to throw in with some kale I cooked. It'll never miss those two slices LOL
I have some Denver steak and I'm going to eat that in a bit....
Old 05-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #930
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
Hello everyone. Still hanging in at 248. Have my yearly gyn exam tomorrow, fun times. Hopefully the doctor is happy with my weight loss. I am sure she'll want me to start exercising!

I think we we wouldn't be able to get higher priority than any other challenges. I would say we just need to keep it active! And recruit anyone in other threads who seems like a good fit and is doing their own plan!
I think you're right about the "higher priority thing" I just panicked for a minute when I couldn't find you gals. I just really appreciate the intimacy of our little thread, the ability to really get to know one another a bit, and knowing no one here is going to tell us to count the carbs in spices, for heaven's sake. Oh my, oh my.

Anyway, good luck at the Doctor's tomorrow, Misti. God, I hate Drs. appointments. Seems whatever you've done, however hard you've worked, it's never quite enough.

And hey, "hanging in there" at your present weight, having lost so much, and still fighting the good fight is a really good thing. Hanging in there is everything and DOES eventually lead to rewards. But then, you already know that.
Closed Thread