Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #781
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Nanner
Stats: 253/229.5/200
WOE: low carb my way
Start Date: This time - 03/18/2013/JUDDD 04/29/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
Three cheers for your daughter's team! I love that girls are so involved in sports these days, sure wasn't true when I was coming up.

And you know nanner, I think a one to 2 lb loss of weight a week is excellent and healthy. I'm lucky if I get a 1 lb loss THAT STICKS every two weeks. As long as it's onward and downward.

Well gals, I didn't do quite as well on the carbs as I hoped to do today, but not bad. My mother is recently out of 2 months in the hospital and convalescent home after knee surgery and complications of. So we made her a special dinner tonight.

The Barefoot contessa's lemon stuffed roast chicken w/bacon, and gravy---which btw, calls for NO flour, and is just so darn delicious. I made Almond bread muffins for the first time, because I wanted something to soak up the juices, no potatoes for me. Buttered and broiled them before serving them, and they were perfect in this capacity. Did have two small carrots and a half of one of the caramelized onions in the roast. The whole dinner was great, and my mom was in heaven. It was a lovely celebration, and I really enjoyed her company and the food.

So today I come in at about 36 grams of carbs---if I have a cream soda as a snack before bed, and right in under the wire for my calorie count.

Not bad at all, and you gotta live, gotta enjoy, gotta celebrate, and food is a big part of how we do that all.
How wonderful that your mom is home after that long stretch in the hospital and home! I'm sure she greatly appreciated that meal - so wish I could do the same with mine, but she passed 4 years ago. The meal sounds scrumptious!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #782
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/208/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanner View Post
Here's the winning team! My daughter is the darkest-haired girl in the back behind the gal without the ball.
Congrats to your daughter and her team!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #783
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/175/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Quote:
Here's the winning team! My daughter is the darkest-haired girl in the back behind the gal without the ball.

She's lovely! How great for her to have such a supportive, proud mama. They grow up so fast, you blink and they're on to their own lives. So good to enjoy and share these great moments with her.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:09 AM   #784
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Trigger828
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
CONGRATS TO THEIR TEAM! nice to be a winner
Your daughter is pretty!

oh yea 1-2 lbs per week would make me very happy!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #785

Sunday - 237 - started JUDDD with a mid-day (first time eating carby foods for 6 weeks)
Monday - 239.5 - down day
Tuesday - 237 - up day
Wednesday - 237 - down day
Thursday - 235.5 - up day today
Friday - 235.5 - down day
Saturday - 233 - up day!!
Sunday - 235.5 - down day
Monday - 234.5 - up day

Overall, for the week, a 2.5 drop, so I'll take it! I could tell I lost nothing over the past 2 days - you know how you can just feel if you lost or not? Anyhow, I'll keep going and see where JUDDD takes me. Hope you all are having a great day! We're finally getting into the 60's this week after a very, very long winter.

Bye-bye 240's - 04/05/2013
230's - 05/12/2013
220's -
210's -
200!! -
Old 05-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #786
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sunday - 237 - started JUDDD with a mid-day (first time eating carby foods for 6 weeks)
Monday - 239.5 - down day
Tuesday - 237 - up day
Wednesday - 237 - down day
Thursday - 235.5 - up day today
Friday - 235.5 - down day
Saturday - 233 - up day!!
Sunday - 235.5 - down day
Monday - 234.5 - up day

Overall, for the week, a 2.5 drop, so I'll take it! I could tell I lost nothing over the past 2 days - you know how you can just feel if you lost or not? Anyhow, I'll keep going and see where JUDDD takes me. Hope you all are having a great day! We're finally getting into the 60's this week after a very, very long winter.
2.5 off in a week is time to Just think nanner, if this keeps working it will be 8 lbs off in a month. And even if it's just say, 5, it will be great. That kind of weight loss you feel in your clothes, and I love it when that happens. Hear you on the weather too ---glorious day here at last.

I had that feeling you're talking about yesterday, like there was just a little bit less of me, even though the scale didn't say so till this morning. 2 lbs down, and so again I waited awhile for this one.

And of course it comes shortly after a treat night. I swear, it happens every time. I really think for me, my body gets stuck till I surprise it and shake things up a bit---maybe it's a little JUDDD like that way? Anyway, thankfully I have not yet surmised that I need more treat nights, although one would love to think that was true. But it's not.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #787
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

you are down another 2 lbs Blue? CONGRATS!!!

Nanner---great drop for the week!! I lost my bloat weight now I have to work JUDDD very hard and smart and see what this brings me. Like you I have to see if this works long term.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #788
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger828 View Post
you are down another 2 lbs Blue? CONGRATS!!!

Nanner---great drop for the week!! I lost my bloat weight now I have to work JUDDD very hard and smart and see what this brings me. Like you I have to see if this works long term.
Thanks Trigger.

Looking forward to seeing how this week goes for you. I think it's going to be great as you really seem to have the right mind set. And hey, if not, and you find after awhile that JUDDD isn't for you, then back to low carb our way---nothing wrong with that.

Having a very good day---nothing like dropping 2 lbs to turn one into a very good girl.

Also, very busy work day, running all over the place, so just got home having only had a fat bomb w/coffee for breakfast so far. I needed food fast so I'm chomping down on some almond butter and celery right now. I've got a nice salad planed for dinner w/lots of crunchy bacon, cheese, olives, celery and tomatoes, topped off w/my home-made creamy French dressing.

I went a bit long w/out food today, didn't mean to, just didn't find the time. But note to self, it works well for me when I make it through the day w/out eating much. I enjoy dinner as a reward after a long day and it's nice to come to it w/plenty of carbs left to enjoy myself. AND, not as much time to get into trouble.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #789
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WickedStitch
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart ever on going
Quote:
Congrats to your daughter and her team! My daughter plays softball in college and they just won their state championship and are now on their way to Nationals!

I love strong girls who play their sports!!! I grew up playing softball, volleyball and tossed a few flyers (cheerleaders) into the air during high school, after that nothing. Far too busy cheering my kids on in their sports!

Congrats again momma~
Old 05-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #790
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jaded62
Start Date: 1/1/14
Happy for all the folks that lost this weekend !!!! Congrats on your Daughter winning !!! That is great. I am doing fair. Slipped a bit this weekend. Oh well. Hope everyone has had a good day. Hope tomorrow will be better for me.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #791
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded62 View Post
Happy for all the folks that lost this weekend !!!! Congrats on your Daughter winning !!! That is great. I am doing fair. Slipped a bit this weekend. Oh well. Hope everyone has had a good day. Hope tomorrow will be better for me.
Hey Jaded, when I slip, I drop. Of course that's only because I don't slip very often. But if you've read my recent posts, you'll see that every time I shake it up a bit, I drop. And by shaking it up a bit, I mean eating more carbs than is on plan. I will say that I'm pretty darn good about planning my treats. I know for me, they must happen, so I plan on it. About ever week and a half to two weeks to be more exact. Knowing there's a treat night in my further, helps me stay on plan.

But past experience tells me I'm only good at planning for treats, as opposed to spontaneously combusting, because I have a goal right now. I'm hell on wheels when I have a goal. Maintenance is always where I fall apart.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedStitch View Post
Congrats to your daughter and her team! My daughter plays softball in college and they just won their state championship and are now on their way to Nationals!

I love strong girls who play their sports!!! I grew up playing softball, volleyball and tossed a few flyers (cheerleaders) into the air during high school, after that nothing. Far too busy cheering my kids on in their sports!

Congrats again momma~
How exciting for you and your daughter!! I'd love my kids to play college sports, and my son would love to, but I think my daughter is ready to call it a day with sports. She quit basketball 2 years ago, right before she would have been playing for high school, which I hated, but I wasn't going to force her to play. I'll be happy if she sticks with volleyball until her high school days are over. She's an excellent server and they've got her up front making kills, which she's really getting good at. Should be on varsity next year.

Congrats Blue on your 2 lb loss! Glad to hear the bloat is gone, Trigger, not sure if mine is or not, don't really feel it yet, but then we got to grill tonight, so I may have overdone it a bit today. I only had one burger for supper with avocado (love avocado!) and a small boneless pork chop, but I think I had too many chips today. Time will tell and tomorrow's another down day. The important thing is to keep on keeping on!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #793
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am currently looking for some low fat low cal. options for regular old potatoe chips. found the PopChips. all natural. 128 cals for 28 chips. Hmmm might buy some and try them. I want that crunch but the potatoe chips are super addictive to me. eat a bag in a heartbeat LOL

I lost more bloat weight.

This is the week I have nothing really planned. ALL JUDDD and going at it like crazy.
Hope I get a real loss locked in now.

DOWN DAY food is
Progresso Soup (160 cals for the entire can)

4 oz sautee cajun chicken (120 cals)
over giant giant giant salad with tons of veg (maybe 40 cals)
bit of lite ranch (100 cals)

leaves 100 cals. left over for 100 cal. snack bag of popcorn at night

TOTAL OF 520 CALS.

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. LETS KEEP KNOCKING OFF THE LBS !!! ATTACK THAT SCALE heehee
Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #794
Major LCF Poster!

I'm continuing to lose at a fairly steady pace. Down to 247.4 today.

Yesterday
B - Atkins Advantage Shake
L - Atkins Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
S - 2 chocolate peanut butter fat bombs, few almonds
D - broiled chicken thigh, roasted cauliflower, few bites salad with Italian dressing

plus my ACV, 3 tablespoons a day

Today
L - Atkins Tex-Mex Scramble
S - 2 chocolate peanut butter fat bombs
D - ??? Not sure yet - maybe lamb patties or maybe go out
Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #795

Quote:
I am currently looking for some low fat low cal. options for regular old potatoe chips. found the PopChips. all natural. 128 cals for 28 chips. Hmmm might buy some and try them. I want that crunch but the potatoe chips are super addictive to me. eat a bag in a heartbeat LOL

I lost more bloat weight.

This is the week I have nothing really planned. ALL JUDDD and going at it like crazy.
Hope I get a real loss locked in now.

DOWN DAY food is
Progresso Soup (160 cals for the entire can)

4 oz sautee cajun chicken (120 cals)
over giant giant giant salad with tons of veg (maybe 40 cals)
bit of lite ranch (100 cals)

leaves 100 cals. left over for 100 cal. snack bag of popcorn at night

TOTAL OF 520 CALS.

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. LETS KEEP KNOCKING OFF THE LBS !!! ATTACK THAT SCALE heehee
Potato chips are my weakness also - ate some the past few days, and I think that may be where my bloat is coming from because of the salt. Wal Mart carries some World Table Bruschetta Rounds, olive oil and sea salt, and they are very low calorie, 50 calories, 1.5 g fat for 8 "crackers." They really look like little melba toasts, but they are good with chip dip and a much better alternative to chips. I was eating them when I was doing low carb because they are 6 net carbs for 8 crackers. Also good with laughing cow cheese.

DD today and not even going to weigh until tomorrow. Eating totally clean today and hopefully I'll be rid of my sodium bloat by then!

Last edited by Nanner; 05-07-2013 at 08:32 AM..
Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
I'm continuing to lose at a fairly steady pace. Down to 247.4 today.

Yesterday
L - Atkins Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
S - 2 chocolate peanut butter fat bombs, few almonds
D - broiled chicken thigh, roasted cauliflower, few bites salad with Italian dressing

plus my ACV, 3 tablespoons a day

Today
L - Atkins Tex-Mex Scramble
S - 2 chocolate peanut butter fat bombs
D - ??? Not sure yet - maybe lamb patties or maybe go out
Misti - you're doing great!!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #797
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Potato chips are my weakness also - ate some the past few days, and I think that may be where my bloat is coming from because of the salt. Wal Mart carries some World Table Bruschetta Rounds, olive oil and sea salt, and they are very low calorie, 50 calories, 1.5 g fat for 8 "crackers." They really look like little melba toasts, but they are good with chip dip and a much better alternative to chips. I was eating them when I was doing low carb because they are 6 net carbs for 8 crackers. Also good with laughing cow cheese.

DD today and not even going to weigh until tomorrow. Eating totally clean today and hopefully I'll be rid of my sodium bloat by then!
Yes, potato chips are a weakness for me too! I had a few of my son's Lay's BLT chips a week or two ago, but I was able to stop myself at about 10. I could easily consume the whole bag if I let myself. I did do that - on a fairly regular basis - last summer. I don't think I can give up potato chips forever but I can live with eating a few every so often.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #798
Senior LCF Member

Nanner:
I hope your kids stick with the sports. It really does help them in so many ways. For us, the main thing is tuition! After all these years paying for sporting items it's great to see that it has paid off!

My son is a Sophomore and plays baseball, got his Varsity letter last year as a freshman. His goal is to play in the MLB. We are lucky that they play sports we like to watch. It would be rough all these years (12 +) watching softball and baseball if we didn't like it. They have tried other sports but always came back to the bat and ball.

Making the kills....ugh! I was a setter, I'm a shorter gal...never forget the spike to the face I received in HS...with braces. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. LOL

Keep up the great work both with your kids as well as losing that pesky weight!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Trigger and Mistizoom:
Ugh potato chips! So addictive! If we do not have any in the house I am fine. Once the teen boy requests them and they are here...I cannot stop thinking of them and their salty, crunchy, carby goodness!

Speaking of bloat...TOM here, I am staying away from the scale.
Well off to the ballpark!

Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #799
Major LCF Poster!

I was on a photography shoot for work and these things are always snack heaven, or hell, depending on how you look at it. All day long the craft table is loaded w/chips and dips, bagels and cream cheese, cookies and candies, and despite all that, we order in Thai lunch from Big Bowl. My fave is there Orange Chicken, which has a whopping 76 grams WITHOUT the rice. So that was out of the question.

But I made it through all those temptations. Had a few cheese slices w/salsa on it for a snack, and ordered the spicy green beens and beef satays/w peanut sauce for lunch.

It was easier than I thought it was going to be to say no to all those goodies but I sure am glad to be home where there's none of that stuff around. Tonight's a pork chop and small avocado salad. Good day on the woe.

And oh yeah, hello Potato chips! And good bye potato chips.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #800

Quote:
Nanner:
I hope your kids stick with the sports. It really does help them in so many ways. For us, the main thing is tuition! After all these years paying for sporting items it's great to see that it has paid off!

My son is a Sophomore and plays baseball, got his Varsity letter last year as a freshman. His goal is to play in the MLB. We are lucky that they play sports we like to watch. It would be rough all these years (12 +) watching softball and baseball if we didn't like it. They have tried other sports but always came back to the bat and ball.

Making the kills....ugh! I was a setter, I'm a shorter gal...never forget the spike to the face I received in HS...with braces. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. LOL

Keep up the great work both with your kids as well as losing that pesky weight!

Trigger and Mistizoom:
Ugh potato chips! So addictive! If we do not have any in the house I am fine. Once the teen boy requests them and they are here...I cannot stop thinking of them and their salty, crunchy, carby goodness!

Speaking of bloat...TOM here, I am staying away from the scale.
Well off to the ballpark!
I hope she sticks with it, too - so good for her, especially because she's so shy and tends to be a homebody. If she doesn't get out for volleyball, I'm afraid she'll never go anywhere! She's very good friends with most of her teammates and seems to have fun when she's there, but she still would prefer to stay home and mess on the computer, play Sims, etc. I should be glad that she's home and not out running around getting into trouble, but I just hate the thought of her quitting volleyball and not having some extracurricular activity to get her out and about.

I had an awful day yesterday - what did I say about eating clean yesterday? I did fine until DH said let's go have a drink. Yeah, right! He ended up joining the American Legion and went to the meeting, which left me at the bar having more than I should have, so I was soooo hungry when we did get home and caved with some pizza. Now, I don't know what to do today as it's my usual up day, and I would just go to a down day, but I don't want to screw up my rotation because it's perfect the way it is for a couple of events coming up - Mother's Day and niece's graduation. I guess I'll just suck it up and count it as an oops day and carry on as usual. The goofy thing is I stepped on the scale this morning to see the damage, and I was at a new low of 231.5! The damage will probably not show until tomorrow maybe.

Great job, Blue, on staying away from all of those goodies!!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #801
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey Nanner---I just commented on the JUDDD thread you posted.

I went over to about 800. NOT a down day at all. 800 is way too high. BUT I read the responses over there and I am going to stay in rotation also. Just keep going and write it off.

depending on how much pizza, you might be ok. you might not bounce much at all.

it was a down day, eating low, so that pizza might not make ya that high unless ya ate the whole pie. (I can almost do that ya know )

I am doing UP day, very very low carb. might help me clean up those few days.

I know one thing, I can't wait for the 5:2 for maintenance. 2 down days seems way easier during the week to maintain, vs. this every other day.

I haven't been on this long and had a few screwups, but I gotta say when I eat real low on the down day I feel alot better. just gives the old system a rest. I like that
Old 05-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #802
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blue that is hard when a table is just loaded to the gills with stuff and ya gotta see it and be near it. I mean come on people! Don't ya know we are eating better now????LOL

you did good! that is tough not to pick up something and just eat it mindlessly. congrats on controlling that eating!!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #803
Major LCF Poster!

I'm down to a new low of 246.8! I am in the groove, hope to see 240 very soon!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #804

Quote:
hey Nanner---I just commented on the JUDDD thread you posted.

I went over to about 800. NOT a down day at all. 800 is way too high. BUT I read the responses over there and I am going to stay in rotation also. Just keep going and write it off.

depending on how much pizza, you might be ok. you might not bounce much at all.

it was a down day, eating low, so that pizza might not make ya that high unless ya ate the whole pie. (I can almost do that ya know )

I am doing UP day, very very low carb. might help me clean up those few days.

I know one thing, I can't wait for the 5:2 for maintenance. 2 down days seems way easier during the week to maintain, vs. this every other day.

I haven't been on this long and had a few screwups, but I gotta say when I eat real low on the down day I feel alot better. just gives the old system a rest. I like that
It was half a pizza, but I did take off the pepperoni!

I'm okay with the slip-up - I've been so good over these past 2 months that I'm not going to beat myself up over one mistake - keep on trucking, as the saying goes. I agree, I feel really good when my DD is over also, but I do look forward to maintenance myself - will be many moons until I get there, but hopefully I WILL get there!

Misti! Good for you!!! You'll be at 240 before you know it - I can feel you starting to breathe down my back! Pretty soon you'll be passing me.

Seriously, I hope to hit the 220's very soon myself - haven't seen those numbers for a few years.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #805
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Misti---you are in the groove!!! that is a good place to be. get off as many lbs. as ya can 'when in the groove!!'

CONGRATS!

yea Nanner. this is a journey like any other with detours but as long as we keep working it, the lbs. will come off and we will succeed.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #806
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I hope she sticks with it, too - so good for her, especially because she's so shy and tends to be a homebody. If she doesn't get out for volleyball, I'm afraid she'll never go anywhere! She's very good friends with most of her teammates and seems to have fun when she's there, but she still would prefer to stay home and mess on the computer, play Sims, etc. I should be glad that she's home and not out running around getting into trouble, but I just hate the thought of her quitting volleyball and not having some extracurricular activity to get her out and about.
This is exactly why I wanted both my kids in sports...less time for 'questionable' activities. My daughter knew some girls who did not have sports or other extra curricular activities...so they made their own....let's just say that I did everything in my power to keep my daughter from associating too much with these girls. At one point I stupidly thought, hey maybe my kid would be a good influence on this kid...BACKFIRE! That kid would lie, cheat and steal from her mother to get what she wanted and got themselves into a situation that I found out about and BOOM my daughter was on lockdown from that moment on. When my daughter asked why, I told her; "I am a stay at home mom, my job, my life, is taking care of and raising my children...I have nothing better to do than to find out what you're up to."

Once I explained to her why I was so upset, disappointed and what could have happened to them, my daughter knew that I will always have her back even when her so called friends do not. She knew in her gut that it was a bad situation but ignored it because she didn't want to seem uncool. Never ignore your gut feeling kid!

I'm not saying that all kids not in sports have questionable activities...I just felt that for my kids and most in general; sports keeps them focused.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #807
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
BOOM my daughter was on lockdown from that moment on. When my daughter asked why, I told her; "I am a stay at home mom, my job, my life, is taking care of and raising my children...I have nothing better to do than to find out what you're up to."
I love this line and I will definitely be saying it to my daughter at some point I have to steal this line from ya.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #808
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I love this line and I will definitely be saying it to my daughter at some point I have to steal this line from ya.

You are welcome to it! I promise it will serve you well!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #809
Major LCF Poster!

Hi gals,

Misti --- wow, you are really rockin' it! You go girl!

Trigger----you have a way w/words that makes me laugh and love your spirit. Thanks for your kind and funny words about standing up to the goody table.

Wicked Stitch---you're a good strong mama, lucky for your daughter.

Nanner---So I read your post this am before I headed off to work. You know, the one about how you went out had a few and a half of pizza, only to find you'd dropped this morning. This often happens to me after treat nights. I think you did the right thing to stay on the plan and take your up day.

And on that note I too had a day that went off plan when I least expected it to.

I'm an independent contractor, and much of the time I only have to deal w/a few lunches out a week. But this week I have projects exploding every day, which means every day out for lunch w/clients and colleagues, and snacks everywhere. So I made it through yesterday and said no. I made it through lunch out today too, although the salad I had was pretty caloric, but the carbs were OK.

Came home tonight, pooped, no energy to make something low carb. Went to Hardees, got the lettuce wrap burger, good. But then I found myself shouting onion rings into that drive through box. Couldn't believe my ears! Didn't see it coming. In the end, I only ate half of them and gave the rest to hubby before I could snarf down the whole thing.

Still, a decent low carb day went astray. Ended up w/47 grams of carbs, would have been 27 w/out the onion rings. And again, thanks to those onion rings, my calories too were more than I'd planned on.

Perspective: 47 grams of carbs in a day would have been miraculously low for me before I started this woe. Life always has a curve ball to throw at us. I figure I was due this one just to show me once again, how fast it can happen when I least expect it. AND that I can't plan for everything.

Here's to a better tomorrow. Thanks for listening, friends.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:56 AM   #810
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I like that perspective Blue. Instead of saying you blew it eating a few onion rings, you realize that 47 g of carbs is absolutely low considering our lifestyle before.

I could top 300 carbs in a heartbeat 47 g is a low carb diet to many
Closed Thread