Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #301
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
I use to be a gym fanatic.I would take my girls with me because they had afterschool program for them and do 2.5 hrs. straight.1/2 hr. track,1 hr. weights,1 hr water aerobics,1/2 hr. step class.I rotated some form of this 5 days a week and LOVED it
FASTFORWARD 10 yrs. and my only form of exercise is feeding and grooming the horses we caretake.About 2 hrs. a day and fairly physical.(but not formal exercise)I plan to add exercise(gym) but not until closer to goal due to stalling.I want to get this weight off fast and avoid a stall.

BTW:The poop fairy found my house today
__________________
Kim -Grandma of 6
Restart Jan 27/2013 at 199lbs
February Goal 179lbs-met Feb 20th
March Goal 169lbs-met March 13th
Aprils Goal 159lbs-
Goal Weight-149lbs-
Current weight -189lbs after months of insanity

Last edited by Kimberli33; 03-04-2013 at 01:16 PM..
Kimberli33 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,573
Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli33 View Post
BTW:The poop fairy found my house today


Mistizoom is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #303
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post


To ME!!!lol
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #304
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger828 View Post
HELP

you know that 1 lb I lost and put me so close to ONEderland?

gained it back plus .5


ick. I went on a chocolate craze last night. I ate tons of it. Plus a heavier lc dinner.



why the chocolate extra? I mean I have 76% choco. squares. I have atkins bars


but at some point I want 'other' chocolate. lol

ugh

self sabotage? just being stupid? hormones?

what is it?

ugh

well feel good today will tackle this problem. but geez, it gets old ya know?
At least it was chocolate...mine was raisin bran..lol
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 03:24 AM   #305
Major LCF Poster!
 
Trigger828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,926
Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
lol Kim. I am glad I am not drawn more toward the grains.

choco. has always been my go to food. I can eat the hound out of it.

eh, I will get thru it. if I only have a chocolate blowout every now and then I will survive
Trigger828 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #306
Senior LCF Member
 
Reta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ga
Posts: 375
Gallery: Reta
Stats: 182.8 / 177.4 / 125
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Every morning
I am really disgusted today becuase my weight is up (182.8). I worked out this morning and that has helped. I'm so frustrated right now.
Reta is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #307
Senior LCF Member
 
focus83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Gallery: focus83
Stats: 316.5/292.25/285
WOE: 30g carbs or less
Start Date: 01/01/2013
hey everyone, been off plan the last few days and worried what my weight will be tomorrow however i have been horribly ill so ate carby due to doc advice. Feeling alot better so thinking tomorrow will be back to low carb day. I always have a major carb craving after being off plan so will need alot of will power tomo!! x
focus83 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #308
Major LCF Poster!
 
Trigger828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,926
Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
I get sugar cravings after my chocolate festivals the day after also. Just gotta battle thru them like right now my mind is thinking chocolate but I am not going to eat any today or tomorrow. I gotta get clean now


today was
3 medium eggs, 4 bacon
8 buffalo chicken wings
bit of tuna with mayo


that is it for today. not hungry now. chugging tons of lemon water.


should be back in the swing of things tomorrow and on track for hitting my March goal of 198. Now my eye is on that prize.
Trigger828 is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 04:00 AM   #309
Senior LCF Member
 
Reta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ga
Posts: 375
Gallery: Reta
Stats: 182.8 / 177.4 / 125
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Every morning
I'm starting induction today. I have 20 carbs spread out during the day. I plan to stay on for at least 3 weeks. I have a trip planned on 3/28, I will probably go off for a few days then. Wish me luck.
Reta is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #310
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,573
Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger828 View Post
I get sugar cravings after my chocolate festivals the day after also. Just gotta battle thru them like right now my mind is thinking chocolate but I am not going to eat any today or tomorrow. I gotta get clean now


today was
3 medium eggs, 4 bacon
8 buffalo chicken wings
bit of tuna with mayo


that is it for today. not hungry now. chugging tons of lemon water.


should be back in the swing of things tomorrow and on track for hitting my March goal of 198. Now my eye is on that prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I'm starting induction today. I have 20 carbs spread out during the day. I plan to stay on for at least 3 weeks. I have a trip planned on 3/28, I will probably go off for a few days then. Wish me luck.
Good luck Trigger and Reta, sounds like you are both are back on track!

I'm at a new low today, 260.8. Should definitely be down to 260 by my vacation on March 16, though I would love 255 by then, but that's a little ambitious. I plan to eat LC as much as possible on my vacation, but my goal will be to simply not gain weight during it.
Mistizoom is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:06 AM   #311
Senior LCF Member
 
Reta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ga
Posts: 375
Gallery: Reta
Stats: 182.8 / 177.4 / 125
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Every morning
Here's my food plan for today. Let me know what yall think:

coffee, cream, hwc, co = 6
eggs, sausage = 2
veggies, chicken. SF jello= 7
cheese =4
hamburgers = 1

total 20
Reta is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #312
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
Good luck Trigger and Reta, sounds like you are both are back on track!

I'm at a new low today, 260.8. Should definitely be down to 260 by my vacation on March 16, though I would love 255 by then, but that's a little ambitious. I plan to eat LC as much as possible on my vacation, but my goal will be to simply not gain weight during it.
Thats great Misti-I'm hoverig at 173 still but thats ok...I've had great losses so far.Expect a drop tomorrow as im eating really clean.I want 169 by then...we shall see.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #313
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Here's my food plan for today. Let me know what yall think:

coffee, cream, hwc, co = 6
eggs, sausage = 2
veggies, chicken. SF jello= 7
cheese =4
hamburgers = 1

total 20
Looks fine to me I been trying LC and IF combined this week...will report results later.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #314
Senior LCF Member
 
Reta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ga
Posts: 375
Gallery: Reta
Stats: 182.8 / 177.4 / 125
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Every morning
Kim, you are still doing awsome!

menu today:
coffee w/hwc and CO 0
B: small chicken breast 0
s. turkey pepperoni 0
l. tuna, egg, mayo, veggies 6
s. porkrinds 0
d. chicken parmesan, sf jello 5

I may have to add some cheese and another coffee with cream and splenda to get a few more carbs in. I think induction said up to 20 not exactly 20. I will see how I feel.

weight is slightly down today.
Reta is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #315
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Dds going home tomorrow with grandbabies so today is kinda sad for me It will be nice to have my house back to normal but I really miss them when they go.
Weight hovering at 173 still,upping fluids today to hopefully see a loss tomorrow.Still fighting a cold bug(sinus infection too)...ugh.Meds dont help-scale wise.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #316
Major LCF Poster!
 
Trigger828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,926
Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
I am like a rat on a circle wheel.

weight is the same.

eating just enough not to lose. I am stinking hungry again

eating only LC but just a tad too much. UGH

I am driving myself batty. Holding at 202.5 right now. pathetic. I can't seem to cut the cals enough to drop under that 199 mark.

drastic measures.

tomorrow is liquid all day.
broth, broth and more broth and lemon water and water and maybe more broth

yup. shock up the system.
1 day only and I will see what happens. 2nd day will be only eggs, tuna and some bacon, spaced thru the day. eh, why not?

I gotta change up something. who knows, might work to shift a lb. willing to try anything right now.

sad yea. gonna do it tho, lol
__________________
Gonna get this done

Last edited by Trigger828; 03-07-2013 at 01:17 PM..
Trigger828 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #317
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Losing Again!Down 2.6lbs to 171 this morning.

Last edited by Kimberli33; 03-08-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #318
Senior LCF Member
 
Reta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ga
Posts: 375
Gallery: Reta
Stats: 182.8 / 177.4 / 125
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Every morning
Yeahhhhhhh Kimberli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down 1.4 for my two days of induction. And I feel pretty good so far.
Reta is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #319
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Yeahhhhhhh Kimberli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down 1.4 for my two days of induction. And I feel pretty good so far.
Awesome RetaSent a pm to some of the ladies.Getting a little quiet in here.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member
 
focus83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Gallery: focus83
Stats: 316.5/292.25/285
WOE: 30g carbs or less
Start Date: 01/01/2013
well done kim and reta!! thats awesome results.

ive been lurking on here last few days, just getting over the bug i had and trying to relose the weight that i have gained. currently 3.25lbs from my lowest weight this time around.
focus83 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #321
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus83 View Post
well done kim and reta!! thats awesome results.

ive been lurking on here last few days, just getting over the bug i had and trying to relose the weight that i have gained. currently 3.25lbs from my lowest weight this time around.
Boy I hear ya on that bug,Ive sure had a nasty one.Get well.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #322
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger828 View Post
I am like a rat on a circle wheel.

weight is the same.

eating just enough not to lose. I am stinking hungry again

eating only LC but just a tad too much. UGH

I am driving myself batty. Holding at 202.5 right now. pathetic. I can't seem to cut the cals enough to drop under that 199 mark.

drastic measures.

tomorrow is liquid all day.
broth, broth and more broth and lemon water and water and maybe more broth

yup. shock up the system.
1 day only and I will see what happens. 2nd day will be only eggs, tuna and some bacon, spaced thru the day. eh, why not?

I gotta change up something. who knows, might work to shift a lb. willing to try anything right now.

sad yea. gonna do it tho, lol
You got this Karen....199 is NO different!!You have lost alot of lbs and you can push through this.QUIT letting 199 intimidate you,kick its tailbone.(said w/ love)
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #323
Senior LCF Member
 
focus83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 227
Gallery: focus83
Stats: 316.5/292.25/285
WOE: 30g carbs or less
Start Date: 01/01/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli33 View Post
Boy I hear ya on that bug,Ive sure had a nasty one.Get well.
thank you i have really bad immune system, last year i was ill so much. i feel healthier since ive been low carbing though

this is the longest i have stuck to eating low carb, even though there have been one or two days off plan here and there i have remained on this way of eating thanks to not following any specific plan and doing my own way.
focus83 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #324
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus83 View Post
thank you i have really bad immune system, last year i was ill so much. i feel healthier since ive been low carbing though

this is the longest i have stuck to eating low carb, even though there have been one or two days off plan here and there i have remained on this way of eating thanks to not following any specific plan and doing my own way.
try a detox bath
2 cups epsom salt
baking soda(optional)
essential oils(optional) eucalyptus,mint,gse,
2 TBSPginger(this really helps sweat out toxins-but optional too)
soak 20-40 min(20 is all I can mange)
you will sweat,sweat,sweat,and feel wiped but sooo much better in the morning.
oh and if you do this drink extra fluids as it dehydrates.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #325
Senior LCF Member
 
Adoug4ho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 208
Gallery: Adoug4ho
Stats: 222/198/175?
Start Date: October 29, 2012; restart 1/14/13 (carb creep!)
Hey our way friends! It's been a tough week of work and travel here. Even had to travel home from conference in heavy snow. My wipers froze to my windshield at one point! Eek.

Thinking I need to shake things up here and rein myself in. Considering trying JUDDD. Anyone doing or done?
Adoug4ho is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #326
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoug4ho View Post
Hey our way friends! It's been a tough week of work and travel here. Even had to travel home from conference in heavy snow. My wipers froze to my windshield at one point! Eek.

Thinking I need to shake things up here and rein myself in. Considering trying JUDDD. Anyone doing or done?
I like JUDDD ,I find myself doing LC JUDDD without thinking about it at times.
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 04:58 AM   #327
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Good morning Ladies!!!

Weight moving down for me again.170.4,only 4 ounces from my March Goal!!
Kimberli33 is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 05:51 AM   #328
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,573
Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli33 View Post
Good morning Ladies!!!

Weight moving down for me again.170.4,only 4 ounces from my March Goal!!
Though I hope you are feeling ok - in other threads it sounds like you are still not able to eat much cause you are sick?!

Yea, Kimberli! Scale is moving for me too. According to Wii Fit I lost 2.5 lbs. this week. After the poop fairy visited this morning I was down another pound. So I am pretty close to 40 lbs. lost in almost 4 months. Should meet that mark next week before my cruise!

Last edited by Mistizoom; 03-09-2013 at 05:52 AM..
Mistizoom is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!
 
Trigger828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,926
Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: atkins 72
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
lost 1 lb
whoop

I want to lose 15 lbs overnight. Can I do that without cutting off a leg or something?

HAHA

just in a mood. with spring approaching I wish I was lower on the scale. I got the blues for some reason.


but at least 1 more lb is gone. best we can do is keep on trucking down the scale best we can at this point.


so still trying for 199. So close yet so far-----but today I am still holding to eggs and lighter meats. cutting cals.



JUDDD, I was thinking of that at one time. Like Kim I think I do it every now and then just by eating low but not on their schedule of every other day. I couldn't commit to it because it was 'every other day' eat very very low cals. I knew I would not keep that schedule. I know me

I think JUDDD would be a great way to maintain. the 5-2 plan. 5 days eat very reasonable and like tues and wed (whatever 2 days you pick) you eat very low. that way your higher days are balanced by those 2 lower days. I kinda like that idea and think I could flow with that at maintance. Well, just thinking about how to maintain once I get there. little tricks to help.


off to work outside a bit. sun is out and getting warmer so I will move the old body a bit


everyone hang in there!! Lets get some off before summer rolls around.
Trigger828 is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #330
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,503
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
Though I hope you are feeling ok - in other threads it sounds like you are still not able to eat much cause you are sick?!

Yea, Kimberli! Scale is moving for me too. According to Wii Fit I lost 2.5 lbs. this week. After the poop fairy visited this morning I was down another pound. So I am pretty close to 40 lbs. lost in almost 4 months. Should meet that mark next week before my cruise!
Thats great Misti-Ya,Im sure this bug is a BIG factor in my last 3lbs...eating VERY little.Going to try to bump it up some today.A cruise sounds like so much fun!
Kimberli33 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.