Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 06:41 AM   #31
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/193.2/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
you have my prayers, Lenise. don't worry about the few pounds, they will come back off.
stews is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
you have my prayers, Lenise. don't worry about the few pounds, they will come back off.

Morning.

Have to go get Stella signed up with our insurance today. Just waiting on dh to get out of his meeting. Kyle is going to daycare at 11:30 and I will be getting in a run since its mild out today.
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #33

I hate how slow our wit thread has gotten I miss everyone
Old 02-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #34
Random WIT

Me too, Jackie
Old 02-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #35
Random WIT

good morning. down another pound, but not sure if it will stay. having tummy issues still and didn't eat much yesterday. time will tell, I guess.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #36
Random WIT

*sigh* where are my wits?

today has been okay. still don't feel great but made it through another day. not eating much and what I'm eating is very mild/bland. so far my stomach is a little better than it has been the last couple days. hopefully I can start eating normal again soon.

I did get some cardio in although I didn't want to. decided to make myself get in there with the idea that if I needed to I could stop.

going to head to bed early. probably read a little but hopefully get a good night's sleep since I haven't slept great the last couple nights because of not feeling good.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 AM   #37

I'm here. Just not much worth posting for

Tired today. Stella used 2am to show off her new cooing skills. I wasn't terribly amused, though it was pretty darn cute.

I'm hoping to run tonight when dh gets out of work, and then possibly tomorrow if the rain hold out. That'll give me 3 days this week. Eating is on and off..just waiting for it to stick in the on position
Old 02-07-2013, 06:50 AM   #38
Random WIT

I know . I keep trying but it just doesn't seem to take off again.

oh the joys of young kids and lack of sleep.

Have a good run.

I'm trying to decide whether to go to work today. I really am no worse than I have been this week but day after day of feeling yucky makes it harder to go in. also, I can just go in late. being a late start day I could just skip the meeting this morning. I hate doing that because then I have to go through all the security that I can skip if I'm there before 8:00 but it might be worth it. I'm all ready except getting dressed so I may just wait and see how I feel in about 1/2 an hour before I decide.

I actually probably am a little better. but I'm not sure if I'm really better or if its just because of what and how little I ate. but I didn't get the bad tummy ache last night like I had the 2 nights prior. going to eat pretty mild today too and hope I can then start adding in more normal food.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #39
Random WIT

oh and I think part of my problem working out of this one is now I am barely eating which makes my head feel weird, ugh! I want to feel normal again...whatever normal is, LOL!

on the plus side the pounds are dropping which doesn't usually happen when I'm sick. now whether it stays off when I can eat normal again, we'll see but as long as some of it stays off I'll be happy (hoping for all, though, lol). going to slowly get back to eating normal and not just jump back in and see if that helps both with tummy and also with weight

Last edited by stews; 02-07-2013 at 07:01 AM..
Old 02-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #40
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
I don't wanna go back to work Monday!!
Peskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #41
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
Quote:
oh and I think part of my problem working out of this one is now I am barely eating which makes my head feel weird, ugh! I want to feel normal again...whatever normal is, LOL!

on the plus side the pounds are dropping which doesn't usually happen when I'm sick. now whether it stays off when I can eat normal again, we'll see but as long as some of it stays off I'll be happy (hoping for all, though, lol). going to slowly get back to eating normal and not just jump back in and see if that helps both with tummy and also with weight
you'll never be normal

just sayin'

Peskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #42
Random WIT

I knew that would draw peskiepie in

I don't want you to have to go to work monday either. I'm so glad you've had this time, though. hows everyone adjusting?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #43

Going to rain so it doesn't look like ill be running.

I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to go back to work Peskie. I'm sad for you!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #44
Random WIT

I decided to stay home today. Try and get more food in and see how my stomach handles it. Still going to eat very mild but more of it. Hope I can and that it clears my head.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #45

How you doing stews?

I'm doing awful I think Stella is having tummy issues. Taking her tomorrow to get looked at.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #46
Random WIT

I seem to be doing better. Just had a little chicken noodle soup about half hour ago. Tummy is gurgling a little but no pain yet. Hope it stays that way. I still don't feel good but if I see improvement as I add in more substance I'd be thrilled.

Poor Stella. Hope its an easy fix
Old 02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #47
Random WIT

I have a gurgly tummy. at least its not pain, though. hopefully that won't hit later. so far today hasn't been too bad pain wise, but I just had a protein shake so not sure how my stomach likes that. it didn't like it this morning BUT I also had a cup of coffee so it could have been a reaction to either...or both, lol

I'll probably eat one more small snack tonight since I've eaten so little the last few days. not much, but I asked dh to buy some bananas for me since I know that is one thing that is supposed to be good for a sensative tummy. worth a try. here's what I've had today:

*whey protein shake, cup of coffee
*a little less than a cup of rice, sf jello
*about 1/2 can chicken noodle soup and a few soda crackers
*whey protein shake, 1 jello cup with mandarine oranges (not sugar free) (this was my post workout meal)

I did an upper body weight work out. I wanted to take the day off but I'm really trying to not skip 2 days in a row if I can help it right now while I'm trying to really get in a good routine (and stay in one) and I know I won't be working out tomorrow since I'm getting a 90 min. deep tissue massage. (that feels like a work out for a couple days as it is, lol). I'll go to my massage at 1:30 then mostly relax tomorrow night. try and get some sort of a work out in sat...either cardio or weights.

Last edited by stews; 02-07-2013 at 06:09 PM..
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #48

A massage sounds wonderful. Enjoy

I'm taking Kyle to daycare today and then Stella to the doctors. We are getting our taxes done this evening.

I will stick to plan today..it's just one day, I can do anything for one day right?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:47 AM   #49
Random WIT

yes, you can DP. if you have to take it minute by minute than do that.

I had 1/2 banana for breakfast and 1/2 cup of coffee. I didn't want the coffee because of what it can do to my stomach sometimes and with me already having issues but I'm afraid I'll get a headache if I didn't have any. so I just cut the amount and had 1/2 cup instead. I had the 1/2 banana because the whey protein shake gave me the strongest reaction from my stomach yesterday of all I ate. not as bad as before but still so I just had a few bites of something else. bad thing is I really don't like to go too long between meals and I won't eat at work today because of the tummy issue (just to be safe). but then I have my massage at 1:30 so won't eat until after that. oh well, I'll come home right after that and have something.

tummy still feels a little off but nothing like it did the rest the week.

I hope you get some answers on Stella.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #50
Random WIT

hope you've had a good day.

I had a good day at work and a great massage after. it hurt so good, LOL! and she noticed as soon as she saw me that I've lost weight then later during the massage she said she can tell by how the later of skin feels also. (says when you are losing weight the fat layer changes and gets kind of a grainy feel or something like that, lol). it was nice to have someone notice

came home and fixed dh and I tomato bisque and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I had a small bowl and 1/2 sandwich. a little tummy gurgling since but so far not too bad.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #51
Random WIT

good morning.

got up with dh this morning before he had to leave for work. had a cup of coffee and just relaxing for a bit. I'm a little sore from my massage yesterday but I expected that.

my plans today: some sort of exercise. right now I'm leaning towards some cardio and giving my muscles one more day rest after the massage by not doing weights. if I don't do that I'll do it tomorrow. its an arm day and she really worked over my back/neck area yesterday.

I also am going to put a box together to send out to dd24. dh made her some spicy cheez its and also got her a glass jar so she can make her own if she wants to.

need to go over to a local store and get a couple boxes of ammo for dh. its hard to find and they have some, but are limiting it to 2 boxes per person (per day). he's gotten some but can't get there today because he's working.

I also should go through my closet and sort things. its a disaster. I'd be embarassed for anyone to see it. actually wish I could just throw it all out and start over *blush*. BUT, I need to go through and see if anywhere in that mess I have jeans the next size down. if not I need to go buy a pair because the size I have isn't going to fit much longer. they are still wearable but getting pretty baggy.

I also need to do a little house work in the main part of the house. nothing heavy, just a quick run through with the vacuum and swiffer probably. I SHOULD mop, but I'm not going to today, probably.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:23 AM   #52

I like hearing you have baggy jeans
I'm waiting until these get bigger too before I go through my dresser. I hope to have some in the next size down. I have plenty at my goal weight..just need to get there

Dh and Kyle are bowling and Stella is sleeping. I showered and cleaned a bit. Think ill sit with my coffee
Old 02-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #53
Random WIT

I like it too . haven't done so good today. guess after a week of not being able to eat I want to eat it all in one day *snort*.

I'm having a rough day today, feeling down.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #54

Hang in there stews

I'm in a mood today too. Me and dh got in a little argument this morning and I'm not ready to shake it off yet.

At least Stella has been great, though she has barely napped today. I hope it means once she does sleep it's a good night
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #55
Random WIT

did I miss it? what did the doctor say at Stella's appointment?

sorry you are in a mood.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #56
Random WIT

today's menu (if I can remember, lol)

*rice with milk, cinnamon a small amount of honey and a banana
*spicy cheez its (2 small bowls...I usually portion out 1 bowl, but I refilled this time)
*skinny vanilla latte
*too many mint choc bars (the last of that kind of christmas cookies from the freezer)
*tuna sandwich
*a little smoked cracked pepper cheese and smoked gouda cheese
*a few nuts

I think that's all I've had. I wanted more but I don't remember eating anything else, LOL! I could be missing something though.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #57

Stella has what appears to be a very sensitive stomach and Can only take milk in small doses. She was likely spitting up and fussy because she was over full. Yesterday I fed her smaller more frequently and she did great. Hoping it wasn't a fluke and she's more comfortable this way.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #58
Random WIT

oh, I hope that helps. also that she outgrows it.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #59

Quote:
oh, I hope that helps. also that she outgrows it.
She's been great again today so far so it seems to be helping. I hope she outgrows it too..and Kyle. It's funny that both my kids have tummy/milk issues and me or dh don't

Got our grocery shopping done and ran and got a white noise machine for the baby. It really soothes her. Figured this out after she fell asleep to the sound of the bathtub
Old 02-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #60

Morning. I'm exhausted. Baby slept good but I was up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep. I was thinking about starting back to work and what/when, etc.. I think I'm going to start April 1st (we are going to ny the first 2 weeks of march) and ease into it taking the kids 3x a week for 1/2 a day. I'm hoping the parents agree to this because I don't think I'm ready to jump head first into 5 kids full time. I'm a little stressed about it. I'm going to talk to my boss this week though and see what I need to get back opened and then ill talk to the parents.

Lazy rainy day here. Have to go to the grocery store but Stella is sleeping. I think me and Kyle with do a valentine activity. My daddy comes Wednesday evening!
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit