Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #31
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!
I wondered the same thing Tina, so I should have posted!

I am hanging in there.
I quite counting carbs, calories and am eating sensibly and now am working out as my primary form of reining it in - I added three days of strength training and on the off days do the treadmill. I took my measurements and will do so again on March 9th and see what happens......if there are NO results - I WILL GIVE UP!!!!

Weather is crappy here and I am so ready for winter to be over!
Radmom413 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tinatina
Stats: 223/187/130 5ft3.5in
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 2007
Speaking of crappy weather, I am SICK of winter! Bring on spring!

I had a good eating day yesterday. Hoping to string it together with another one today

Cindy - I'm sure with some weight training you are going to see some inches lost FOR SURE!

Happy losing Beachers!
tinatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #33
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Heck, I am all the way down in Dallas and the weather is crappy here too! I swear it followed me from NJ.

Although tomorrow is supposed to be 69 (!!!). I finish work around 4 PM and have no plans in the evening (the customers are going home, but I have a morning meeting on Friday so am sticking around.) I have every intention of walking around the beautiful upscale shopping center that my hotel is next to

FYI. I downloaded this article on my Kindle and read it on the plane. It's long, but absolutely fascinating if you are serious about what you put in your mouth and how it affects your health...and it is an excerpt from an entire book coming out this month.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/ma...nted=1&_r=0&hp

2014 Running Miles: 220
2014 Walking Miles: 179
2014 Biking Miles: 354
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/192/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
HI Girls,
I am still trying to get rid of the 5 pds I managed to gain from the weekend Im mad at myself for getting carried away, I guess I had been strict for so long, I kinda said screw it for a few days and ate whatever, so now I know what happens when I do that lol

Hopefully by Friday I should be back down to my siggy weight, but I am going out of town on Saturday. Michael and I are celebrating out vday late since we had the kids last week. We are staying overnight at a hotel, it has several restauarnts and a spa with a soaking pool, and several bars on the property. I am a lil nervous that I am going to gain weight again, but I cant live my life not having fun or doing what I want to do just because I fear I will gain,screw it. I will drink some booze and eat modertaly and see where the chips fall on Monday morning lol.

Hang in there everyone, spring/summer is right around the corner!!

Kelly
heahyou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

hey gals!

Eating still good.

Kel - Have a great weekend!

Wiz - You anything during your walk around the shopping center?

Cindy - How's your weather today?

Luisa - How are you doing? Hope you are feeling better!

TGIF girls!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

TFIF indeed! I am ready for this week to be over with. My work is really pissing me off right now, I am gonna burn all my vacaton time up between now and June and find a different job when I get back from my Hawaii trip. Eating is good, I am back to 171, so only a couple pds away from my lowest, but of course its just in time for the weekend and I know I am not going to be losing this weekend. Funny today though several people have commented how thin my face looks and one gal called me skinny minny, so that feels good

I am getting my hair straightened today after work and going tanning, gonna pamper myself a little bit! I even got my nails done the other day, got acrylics put on, they look nice, it had been over a year since I have had them.
I wont be checking back in until Monday since I am leaving town in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend,

Kelly
Old 02-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #37
Queen Bargain Shopper

hanging in there ladies.
A couple more weeks before I weigh and measure.....
Old 02-25-2013, 04:32 AM   #38
Queen Bargain Shopper

Hi Vets!

Working out is going well as far as my promise to keep this routine up for a month to see what happens. Eating was a little off the radar this weekend, but Monday is here again and I will rein it in for the week. It was mostly because I had homemade brownies both Sat and Sun.

How is everyone doing?
I know we are all sick of this winter, right? We are in for more snow this week again as I am sure some of you are in for as well! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

Super busy weekend! Eating is good!

Hoping to clean some carpets tonight. Then figure out how to replace a piece of the berber that the dog decided to chew a nice big run in!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

HI Girls,
Back from my weekend get away. I was back up to 173 this morning I knew it would be bad from the drinking and eating off plan, but I am back on track for this week. I have my food all cooked and ready to get back to siggy weight.

Other than that, not much else going on in my world.

Lets make it a great week ladies!!

Kelly
Old 02-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #41
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Hello all,

I'm back from San Francisco! It was 67 and sunny the one day, even with the windy conditions - it felt great. Next week I am in Tampa, then 2 weeks after that back in CA. Then, things settle down for a while (I hope...)

I haven't gotten in a scale in 2 weeks. I am afraid to after all this business travel (and I have ToM going on. ) So, maybe on Friday I will see what the damage is.

And the answer is YES, Cindy, I am so darn tired of winter. In San Fran, the trees were flowering and the grass was green, so coming back to NJ was depressing. It's all gray and brown here still.

Oh Tina, our dog (who is in the big dog heaven in the sky now) was a terror on carpets. He lived to be 18.5 years old and I cannot tell you how many carpets he wrecked. That's one of the main reasons about 80% of our house is hardwood floors now. Only my office, our sun porch and our master bedroom have carpets.

Kelly, you'll drop that weekend weight in no time! You've been so motivated, it's great.

We're looking forward to seeing our niece in our HS's rendition of Footloose this Friday night. She's one of the lead dancers and has been practicing 'round the clock!
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

Ugh more snow today!

Shampooed the carpets last night. Tonight I'm hoping to paint the new bedroom door that DH put this last weekend. Got some friends visiting Saturday evening and I'm trying to spruce the old homestead up.

Kel - That weight will be gone before you know it! You really are doing awesome!

Wiz - Flowering trees and sunshine? What is this that you speak of???

Have a great day beachers!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

HI Girls,
Its my Friday!! Woohoo. I took tomorrow off as a mental health day lol, I will be using it to do all my running around, paying bills, rotating my tires, grocery shopping and then have to drive out of town to get DS14. Michael and I are taking the boys fishing on Saturday and for a picnic, cant wait Feels like spring around here.

My biological mom is back living with me, you guys may remember a couple years back she lived with me for a while and it was a nightmare, well now she is trying to detox off booze and live a sober life, so I am trying to help her, it will be a challenge thats for sure!! Oh the things we do for our parents!

I didnt weigh in this morning cause yesterday was bad, worked served us pizza and cake, ugh. I will check on my weight tomorrow morning.

I plan to do 1 last round of the HCG, but not going to start it till April 19th, that will put me finishing on my 35th bday Would be an awesome time to say I hit my goal! Until then I am just going to keep working out and keeping my weight in the same range, practice maintaining, that is a challenge for sure!

Have a great weekend ladies,

Kelly
Old 02-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #44
Queen Bargain Shopper

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Had a post and lost it.

Not happy about things right now - thinking of doing something drastic - just not sure what. Not sure if it's hormones or what!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:02 AM   #45
Queen Bargain Shopper

SOUTH BEACH VETS - Chapter 3 - March 2013