Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #391
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/174.5 /148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
hello ladies--good sunday morning--Michelle-hopefully you and Sadie are doing ok? missing you and Monica! Monica--you will be back today and all rested up--NOT!! I am sure you have had a wonderful time with your friends and that you will need rest!

yesterday was fairly warm but today is supposed to be even warmer but the rain is coming--I wish it would stay away--I am hoping to get out in the yard today and work a little bit before the rain comes if I can-lots of sticks to pick up before the mowing starts--the grass is turning green--I can see spring is coming! yippee

Going to make my ribs today--finished up all the leftovers finally yesterday--Bill wanted the ribs yesterday but I made him finished the leftovers with me so I could clean out the fridge--that was a relief getting rid of everything! I will be making coleslaw to go with the ribs--thankfully I had a pint of bbq left over from the last time I made them that I stuck in the freezer so I don't have to remake the sauce-will be super easy this time!

tomorrow is weigh in day for me-hopefully the scale will be kinder than last week when I gained big time--still don't know what happened there-but I am still following my plan and baking! making it work that way! my jeans feel better finally I have noticed!

Jeanne
jbatchelor is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #392
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: michelle204
Stats: 262/187/170
WOE: LowCarbing my way
Start Date: July 9, 2007
Jeanne--Those ribs are delicious and your right having the sause leftover will make it so much more enjoyable.
Green grass is so far away for us. Like I said to Monica and I'm not exagerating...we have snow up to our boobs here. Last year at this time we had started raking. Funny how things change from year to year.
I took your advice and didn't weigh. I also figured the challenge officially ends Wednesday, but I figured maybe we should just start a new one Monday or Tuesday when Monica comes back. So if we did that I would weigh in and just start again for the 1000th time. Any idea of name or length of challenge?

Monica-- Thanks for checking in yesterday. I hope your girls weekend is going spendidly. Did you sip some wine under a palm tree for me?

Sadie has stopped eating completely now. Not even steak or roast chicken or sausage. Nothing...I can't even get her to eat enough to take her pills. So tomorrow I will have to take her to the vet and see what's up. I am very scared. Every other dog we have had they had some sort of seizure and were basically brain dead when we made the decision to put them down. And I will admit I was a coward and said my goodbyes at home and sent Marcel with the dog to the vets to do the deed. Well now I will be the one who goes to the vet to see what's happening and in the event they say there is nothing they can do, I will have to be there to make the call and stay. I don't know how I will be able to drive after that. I am more than scared.
So for today I am going to stay with Sadie all day and make her as comfortable as possible and pray for strength.
Until later ladies.

I need to finish this journey once and for all!
I know somewhere inside of me I have the strength and commitment...I just need to find it.

Michelle
michelle204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #393
Major LCF Poster!

So very sorry to hear about Sadie not eating and the decision you may have to make tomorrow--I hope you can make it through a very tough day if that happens-I will be praying for you and have you and Sadie in my thoughts--I have done the same thing as you and made Bill do what I couldn't do--it's a tough thing and I understand where you are...

Ending the challenge tomorrow and restarting a new one sounds fine with me--the next holiday here is Memorial Day-May 27-do you celebrate that up there? gee-that's my anniversary too! 20 years! I had hoped to do a cruise for our 20th but it doesn't look like that will happen this year--maybe after the hubs retires we can pull it off? I am no good with coming up names-and I have never started a thread-so leave me out of that-not sure I know how! that would start and end on a Monday though? whatever you guys want to do is fine with me--I am planning on sticking around with you one way or another!

fyi-the ribs were delish! it really helps to have the rub and the sauce made up ahead of time! I am almost out of the rub now and totally out of the sauce so I will have to make more the next time I do ribs-I bought western ribs this time--they are a little meatier but cheaper! baked 2 hours and 20 minutes and I could have taken them out at 2 hours I think and they would have been fine! just so tender! I have dinner cooked now for a couple of days!

Hang in there Michelle and let us know how the vet visit goes!

Last edited by jbatchelor; 03-10-2013 at 07:06 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:50 AM   #394
Major LCF Poster!

good morning-just checking in early-Mom is wanting to head back shopping to take her things back today--I was hoping to stay home since it was supposed to rain most of the day but I guess I will be taking her! so I am checking in early-still dark with the time change! Lost 3 lbs this week-not really-must have been salt retention or something weird last week with the weigh gain I think but it is off now-thankfully-so I am down again-if we stop the challenge today that puts me at losing 9 lbs this challenge! I will take it! it has been a long time since I have lost much if any in a challenge so I am pleased with this-especially since I have really tried to have a different mind set also!

Monica-hope you are able to stay home today and reset yourself back to reality!!

Michelle--will be thinking about you and Sadie all day and praying things are positive and if not that you will be able to handle things knowing that you did all you could possibly do for her and that she had the best life with you and Marcel.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #395
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I LOVE RIBS!!!!!!! I will mention them to Dennis, I think we need to have them again!

Memorial day challenge sounds good to me. It honestly doesn't matter. I will find you girls, no matter WHERE you run to hide!

Michelle - I will be thinking of you and Sadie all day today. I have put down 2 dogs in my lifetime and both times I insisted on being in there when it happens. It is HARD, but you are strong. If you can't drive after, WAIT, typically a VET will let you hang around till you are ready to go (assuming that is what you have to do).

Jeanne - look at you 3 pounds smaller !! That is awesome! 9 pounds in the challenge is AMAZING! I declare JEANNE the WINNER! I didn't lose, heck from vacation in December to now, I am still UP and after this weekend, there was no way in H ELL I was getting on the scale! I am too scared! I will wait till next week!

REALITY is where I am. I got home last night at 6:00. After I landed I had to go to a friends in KC who was hosting a 31 party and I hung with her till Haven was done with softball practice, her husband took the 3 girls over there !! He saved me / Dennis extra running! I did a DD yesterday, guessing it was around 800c. It was a shortish day for me. I lost 2 hours CA to KS time and we lost the 1 hour for Daylight savings! I did NOT want to get out of bed at 4:45 to walk,......but I did! There's no beach/ocean outside my bedroom window/door! That makes me very sad! Life goes on!

Monica - JUDDD! Come see my journey!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #396
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome home Monica-hope you didn't have to work today? I hope you had a day to rest and catch up! sounds like you did great doing a DD yesterday so I doubt the damage was bad! it's a pity we all don't have an ocean outside our patios to wake up too--I would love that also--I do have a pond in my back yard but it is not the same without the waves crashing and the sun rising!

Michelle--thinking and worrying about you--hope things are ok?

took Mom to take back her four tops she bought last week-she ended up buying three different ones--I get email coupons for Carsons. used to be Elder-Beerman-and that is where we do most of our shopping when we don't get to go to Evansville-my Mom is a clothes nut-she has closets full of clothes-I wish I was 30 pounds smaller and I would love to have some of them but she is a petite woman-her pants would never fit-but she buys petite most of the time anyway! I did buy two pairs of sandals for me--Clarks-one a coral color and one a pewter-I had bought a pair of pewter Naturalizers there last year that I truly wore out-and I inquired if they were going to have them again this year--the lady said NO--so I went ahead and bought these-they are a little higher but I can afford to have the height! Now I want a coral purse! one thing calls for another! I had a card for 25 percent off each pair though and they were on sale also! love a sale!

I can't get used to the time change-I wasn't ready to eat dinner until after 7 tonite!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #397
Major LCF Poster!

Well one thing lead to another and I had to go to work today. so I could not take Sadie in. She has her accupuncture appointment tomorrow. I know nothing about this doctor, so I don't know if she will be honest and say there is nothing she can do or give me false hope and do it and charge me anyways. But I figured maybe it was a sign that I had to go to work and couldn't deal with Sadie. She still is not eating at all that can't be good. I will tell all this to the doctor tomorrow anf I'm hoping she will be honest about the whole thing, but you never know. Thank you two for all the good thoughts and prayers ...I sure do need them right now.

A memorial Day challenge sounds good to me. Monica can you please set this one up...I did a horrible job last time and we didn't get any new blood in here. Not that a challenge with just my two besties is bad, but sometimes its nice to hear other ideas and such.

Later girls...I need a rest.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:12 AM   #398

Jeanne - if you love those shoes, google them. I bet you can find them somewhere online! That's what I do when I love something and can't find it!

Michelle - thinking of you and Sadie! We have a lady at our church that does Alternative medicine for Dogs. She has invited T to come and visit her office and spend the day working with her. The office he works at is straight VET only. I should call her and see if I can set up something for either Spring Break or early SUmmer. That would be good to expose him to that side of Vet stuff too!

It's Tuesday. Allergies are kicking in and my sinus' are causing me major issues. LOVE THAT, NOT! On the up side, I think we have all decided to do another cruise, but this time over New Year's! Now, that makes me excited! We tossed around doing a Grand Canyon/Ca trip, it just didn't JAZZ me like this new cruise Dennis found yesterday! So, we will do a long weekend trip for the Grand Canyon probably flying into Vegas and setting up a tour for Grand Canyon, then do a Lake Mead one and also set up a Hoover Dam one. When we spoke to the kids about Vacation options T stated he really wanted to see the Grand Canyon and Haven said a Cruise. This would do BOTH! I am all about VACATIONS! Dennis is busying himself finding all the options. My parents want to do both, so they will come and we gave my Sister the Info. Who knows if they will go. They are flakey about that stuff. That is why we are doing New YEar's for this one. It won't matter if they come or not, Christmas can still be done as a family!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:12 AM   #399

It's a DD, so far I ate 2 boiled eggs. I took a bunch of allergy and sinus meds. On an empty stomach it was causing issues. Hoping the eggs hold me till lunch time!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #400

What should we call our Memorial Day Challenge??
Old 03-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #401
Major LCF Poster!

wonderful news about the vacations with the family! I love them both--we actually got married in vegas when we were there with friends and just decided to make the plunge-we were pushed by the friends actually-we did see Hoover Dam when we were able to go down inside still and it was a wonderful tour! and the Grand Canyon tour would be exciting-we just flew over it! we went on a bus tour-saw the celebrity homes and a marshmallow factory--one of two in the US they said-actually was fun! vegas was cheap 20 years ago-they say it isn't now? I would love to return some day!

The cruise again sounds fun-I have only taken a couple of day cruises to the Bahamas--I would love a longer cruise--maybe someday? I don't know where to look for good bargains-can you suggest a place?

I don't care whatever name you pick for the next challenge is good with me--I am not picky--I am like you--I will chase you guys down! sorry about the sinus crappola--I hate feeling stuffed up--get that netti pot out!

doing some household duties-changing linen, and housework-tomorrow I go to Indy to a play-9 to 5-its at Beef and Boards-I have never been there-going with the Dil and grandtr with her class--the dil and I thought we were going with the kids on the bus but apparently the adults have decided to all drive--yippee-that will be more comfortable--not sure if they will offer anything I can eat at the lunch-so I will try to do the best I can! It's a long day planned! we leave when we take them to school and I guess there is a planned stop along the way at a McD's to potty--I bet McDs appreciates that!! I doubt there will be a whole lot of time to potty! Hope I can make the line?

Michelle--how is the day going with you and Sadie?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #402

Jeanne - we book direct from Carnival. I bet if you googled bargain cruises, there's somewhere out there that specializes in them. Carnival guarantees that no matter when you book, if the price drops, they discount your cost. That happened last time, the price dropped like $20 a person. Hey, $20 X 4 saves us $80!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #403

Jeanne - if you aren't riding with the kids, you adults can stop elsewhere to POTTY! Same city, just a different place. I am sure some of the kids will buy food at MCD's so they won't mind at all! It all levels out! That sounds like a really FUN day!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #404
Major LCF Poster!

If we knew where we were going I think we would not care about following the bus and we would definitely stop wherever--but neither one of us has any idea where we are headed--this is north of Indy-so we go thru downtown Indy Nate said-and I am not thrilled about getting lost in downtown Indy! so we will probably follow the bus and hope for the best-I drink a couple of big mugs of coffee usually so Kim may have to stop before the bus stops and play catchup!!! either that or I will be in major discomfort!

I don't think a cruise is in the cards for us this year anyway--I was hoping but not going to happen--maybe in the next couple of years-I am willing to wait! I can live off the enjoyment I get from hearing about your cruises! Nice to know about the refund tho--I agree--I love to save-it all adds up!! gives you more to spend on real things!

tomorrow will broaden my horizon--I have never been to a big musical--a first time for everything! I am looking forward to it! you don't get many opportunities living in Hooterville! glad the grandtrs school is providing them with things that enlighten them to what is out further than this area.

Last edited by jbatchelor; 03-12-2013 at 10:45 AM..
Old 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #405

I meant while the bus stops a MCD's you could stop at a gas station that is close. Might be an option???
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #406

Jeanne - I love Musicals. When I was younger and then in High School, I performed in a bunch of them! OH to sing and run around! FUN STUFF! I love the Movie Hair Spay and Perfect Pitch for that reason. I used to LOVE Glee too, but then I got to busy.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #407
Major LCF Poster!

Gotcha--I am a little dense today--been trying to get my sheets to dry--my dryer is on the blitz-it ran for almost an hour before I realized and then when I checked nothing was dry-still totally wet--so I tried again-and switched the dial around 2-3 times before it finally started heating--I hope I don't have to get a new dryer-this one is old but I haven't had any repairs either--I really don't want to buy a new one either! yikes-still hurting from the furnace!

you are multi-talented--it really pays to live in a bigger city--I would love it--the hubs would never ever consider it--he hates it--he grew up on a pig farm and they never even came into town I don't think--if I am rural he is ... not sure what to call him lol! back to it--later
Old 03-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #408
Major LCF Poster!

Well ladies ...here is my story today. Sadie had a restless night. She was never really asleep and still would not eat. While we were getting ready this morning we tried to feed her again with no luck. She even stopped drinking and basically did not want to move. I thought of cancelling her acupuncturist appointment, but I didn't. I really thought the doctor there would say there is nothing to be done, but she didn't. She made no promises but started physcial therapy and acupressure and laser therapy. Well Sadie drifted away to a peaceful sleep and was snoring up a storm. She was so relaxed after the session I had to carry her out of the office. I brought her home, she slept all the way back and when I carried her into the house she went straight to her treat box and demanded a treat. I gave her some and then flung the fridge open and started pulling out stuff she likes. Put a bowl down for her and she gobbled it all up. I was shocked. She is now resting comfortably. I don't know how long this will last but for now she is content and happy and that makes me happy. There might just be something to this alternative medicine. I need a little nap myself and I'll be back later to catch up. Thank you for all prayers.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #409
Major LCF Poster!

My heart is happy--so glad that Sadie is peacefully sleeping after a good treatment and her belly is full too--I know you are so relieved that she is feeling better--it is wonderful to hear good news!!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:11 AM   #410
Major LCF Poster!

fast checkin with my peeps--will be leaving in a few for Indy-expecting a good day-we have snow showers but Kim has a big Yukon so I think we will be fine! looking forward to a good show and hopefully a decent lunch? I may be off plan but it is what it is and I will try to get back on later if that is the case-one meal won't kill me! I hope-lol! have a great day ladies and know I will be thinking of you!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:06 AM   #411

I can't wait to hear all the details! Don't leave anything out Jeanne! I want to hear about it all when you get back! I can't wait. Nothing better than a little culture. I am so happy you are going. Have fun and don't worry about FOOD, just live and ENJOY the entire experience!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #412

Michelle - I am so happy to hear that. I firmly believe in alternative medicine. I go to a chiropractor fairly frequently and when I had a foot injury, I used acupunture. I also firmly believe in the power of massage! Up dates us on how she is today!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #413

Yesterday's DD was excellent. It finished up right at 500c. That is really good and low for me! I am trying to make up for the weekend!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #414

Going to keep today's UP DAY within my 1900c range!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 AM   #415
Major LCF Poster!

WTG Monica on getting back in gear with JUDDD! I blew it yesterday--here is the play by play-we-the dil and I had a great time talking on the way up and back-we stopped at McD's on the way and way back for potty breaks and the kids and half the adults ate all the processed stuff-lol-but I had taken my big coffee mug-I was golden! but I needed that potty-Kim let me out fast before the two buses parked-so I was into the potty before they got in the door-whew! the musical was fun--we were seated on the floor-right next to the stage-Kim said she thought she was going to be kicked in the face a couple of times-lol! this is the weird part-when we sat down-there was an older couple on the next level-I was right next to them-HIM! anyway-the people in the seats had to move and we got their seats so this guy says-this is the second pretty girl I am next to-and then he carries on a decent conversation about where we are from-basketball-etc since we are from Washington and the Zeller boys are from here-etc--then the lights go down and I feel--something on my butt!! like fingers or toes-I whisper to Kim-I think the creep behind us has taken off his shoes and is playing with my butt! so I scoot closer to Kim and he keeps putting his foot further thru to reach me! creep-I finally am almost on top of Kim and she says throw your glass of water on his foot! the lights come up at intermission and he tries to talk to me--I won't even look at him-he turns his attention to the other side of our table and the lady there talks to him about something-he can't reach her however and I want to say to his wife or whoever is the older woman with him to please keep your husbands feet or toes from wiggling on my @SS!!! but I hope its done and the lights go down and he starts it again--unbelievable--so I am on top of Kim again for half of the last part--he finally quits and they get up and leave!! thank goodness-maybe he didn't get his jollies and just decided to quit--makes me wonder if they/he doesn't come to that area-table where there is a place for a foot to do that? creeps me out?! But--I enjoyed the play--the kids were all great-the laughs were hilarious-and I wasn't pleased with the food offering-I couldn't stay on plan-we didn't get home until 7pm and Bill was biting at the bit-so off we went to one of amish buffets-I blew it there big time-but it was a fitting ending to the day! Kim and I caught up on our of talking--I have a major hard time in a big crowd hearing so I feel totally isolated most of the time--having a hearing loss is no fun! you miss so much and end up smiling and nodding because you just don't hear what is being said--I HATE it!! but Kim talks up when we are together-she is so good about that-she is so cognizant of me not hearing-and even when the grands talk-they speak so light--she repeats for me!! gotta love that girl!

Cassidy has new vehicle!!! Chris found her a vehicle!! not sure what year--she is thrilled--she can drive without another driver in July--oh my!! Today I pick her and Colton up from school and take her for and interview at SCOOPS--it's an ice cream place here in town-one of her friends works there so she is hoping that she gets the job-I bet she will-I will wait outside for her and hopefully the interview won't be too long!

I have been thinking about the new challenge-maybe we need to wait until the 1st of April and call it the April foolishness Challenge? since Michelle is still dealing with Sadie and is so stress she doesn't need any additional stress and Monica I know you are still getting back in gear from your little trip--so just thinking out loud-I don't want to weigh for a few days now-maybe a week!-I don't really even care at al--whatever you girls want to do--well I have written a novel today--sorry-didn't mean to ramble on!

Last edited by jbatchelor; 03-14-2013 at 02:55 AM..
Old 03-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #416

Jeanne - sounds like that MAN was HOT after you! Creep indeed! HELLO, what is sexy or anything about toes to your BOOTY??? Really???? How exciting that Cassidy has a car and is interviewing for a part time job! FUN!!!!!!!!

I am glad you enjoyed the play, sorry the CREEP was there!

I'm fine waiting until April 1st!

I thought I was having allergy/sinus issues....but what I have is a full blown cold/sinus problem. I am all hopped up on meds. When I take meds, I have to eat or I get an upset tummy. I will allow a few extra DD calories incase needed. Yesterday I didn't get in all my up day calories as I was just not feeling well. Yesterday after work @ Haven's last volleyball practice the Mom's had organized a surprise scrimmage game against the girls. It was fun. Would have been more fun had I felt better. BUt all the Mom's were there so I wouldn't have missed it no matter how bad I felt. Haven loved it. Her team is called the Lawrence Juniors, so we called ourselves the Seniors! We even had our own little cheer about cooking/cleaning/driving and such. I think they were all pleased!

It's Thursday Ladies...Plans for the weekend??? Jeanne, you are probably pretty tired after your long fun day yesterday! Rest up now!
Old 03-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #417
Major LCF Poster!

I am planning on MAYBE going to Terre Haute to a Home Show-I haven't been to one of those for years and its and hour and half to drive on Saturday but I told the hubs earlier in the year I wanted to go to a few to just see what is new out there-we need to finish up and remodel our home-if we get a few things finally paid off this year then I really want to work on the house! so I need some ideas! so thinking about that for Saturday then on Monday is the day I am supposed to head back to Indy for the ultrasound! I think that is enough running--so then after that I intend to stay home and catch up a few things-I hope! I have got to start working on my taxes! yikes!

Monica--I hate spring or summer colds--I hate colds period! feel better girl! sniffle sniffle!
wish they would find a cure! the seniors! love that! I relate!!! sounds fun!

what is going on with the rest of you for the weekend?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #418
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Thursday to my best buds.

I took yesterday off from the world, but I am back today. Jeanne sorry to read about your creepy ol man. How dare some people. I think a drink thrown at his croth would have been a great idea! But so glad you enjoyed your time with the DIL. You really seem to have a winner there. As far as the Amish buffet goes.... good for you not to deprive yourself. Life is too short and precious to care about one meal or one day off the plan of healthy eating. I think we are finally maturing. LOL

Monica---Get better girl. Sinuses can be so painful. I've had problems all my life with that and wish it upon no one. So do whatever it takes to get better fast.

I am fine with April 1st too for a challenge. I wouldn't do so well on a challenge anyway right now. I am still trying to eat well, but there are some slip ups.

As for a Sadie update.... So Tuesday I told you she was doing better from her treatment, but the vet warned me with some dogs the resuts don't last. On Wednesday she woke up and wouldn't eat again. So I was veri discouraged, but I applied the techniques the vet taught me to the acupressure points and waited 10 minutes and boom she ate again. She resting comfortably for the rest of the day. Marcel took me out for dinner last night to give me a break and a change of pace. We had a great time. When we came back she was fine and ate her dinner. So I am still so pleased with this treatment she received. I'll take it for as long as it lasts and pray she passes away peacefully in her sleep (with a full belly) one of these days.

As for weekend plans around here....housework. The dust is so thick I could write my name it. Time to get off my a$$ and do something constructive around here. Can't wait to open the windows and let in fresh air. That is still awhile away. It is -24 deg. today.

Later ladies!
Old 03-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #419
Major LCF Poster!

glad to hear from you Michelle-I worry what is happening when you are absent-good for Marcel for taking you out last nite to get your mind off the daily stressors!!! good man! Bill would willing go every night to the amish buffets! I am glad the techniques are working for Sadie-and that she is eating some--I am like you--a passing in her sleep would be the best outcome..

I hear you about dust-rarely is my whole house dusted at the same time! I have NO excuses-except I hate housework--always have-always will! well-I need to think about getting something done before I head out to pick up the grands-later girls
Old 03-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #420

I hope the techniques continue to work for Sadie! I think it's encouraging they have worked thus far.

This weekend for us, Saturday is Haven's last volleyball tournament. Sunday is St Pat's day. There's a parade here and Haven has the 2nd day of a softball tournament. I told her softball coach if they play Sunday, she is coming! I guess then, Sunday someone has to take Haven to softball! I am thinking DENNIS!