Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
I think 20 pounds is a good goal for one of those Amy. And I love the shell one!!

Too funny about Sara. We need to start taking Kyle to church. He has a kids bible he actually likes us to read and knows about god, but that's about as far as I've taken it so far.

Morning everyone still here. Contractions calmed last night. I was up all night of course. Now I'm getting anxious and nervous! I'm ready though. Gonna finish up some cleaning this morning and then my mom comes in at about 3:00. Can't wait!!
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #32
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/181/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
i'd either go with 20 pounds for the necklace OR the 30 pounds it takes to get to my previous low but then do a mini goal at each 10 pound or at the 1/2 mark when I reach 15 pounds. the mini goal can be anything from a small inexpensive item to an activity (orinactivity day, lol). a pajama day would be great. a day you have permission to just stay in jammies and enjoy the day with movies or whatever you want would be cost free and fun. replace that with anything you enjoy but don't do often if it would be better.
stews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #33
Random WIT

I lost another .8 pounds yesterday. not sure if I'm exercising today or not. I'll see how I feel this afternoon after getting dd22 to work. I did cardio and weights yestserday so if I don't end up doing it today its okay.

getting ready to leave in just a few minutes to meet my Daddy for breakfast. haven't done that in awhile. his wife is out of town today and he called yesterday to see if I'd want to meet him.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
I am SO excited!!! 180.2 today!!!! 50 lbs lost!!! Hopefully I will keep it off for my official weigh in on Monday!!! It would be extra nice if I was in the 170's then!

Still not feeling well. I need t o be okay for work tomorrow night.

BBL!!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #35
Random WIT

nice job Lenise. I'm hoping I keep losing consistently like I am for awhile. I know it will slow down but hoping it weights a bit
Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #36
Random WIT

today's menu:
*vegetable omelette with cheese, 1 piece of whole wheat toast
*salad
*meatballs (lowcarb) w/alfredo sauce, rice, green beans, 1/2 slice sourdough bread
*large mug of sf hot chocolate
Old 01-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Just ate some mac n cheese. Added some veggies in with it. tasted really good. Had a little bit of chicken and veggies for dinner, but that is all I've eaten today.

My nose is still stopped up a lot. Really don't know if I'm going to be able to go to work tomorrow night or not. I really can't afford not to work.

DP, how are you doing today???
Old 01-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #38

Morning.

I'm hanging in. Go in is afternoon to be checked. I'm really hoping they just keep me, though I know it's a long shot
Old 01-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #39
Random WIT

let us know, DP. wishing you the best and sending BABY PRINCESS vibes!

no big plans today for me. get dd22 to work and pick her up later to take her back to her place. I did get the Christmas stuff that was in the dining room and bathroom all into the living room so when dh brings the boxes down they are mostly in one place.

going to work out. not sure if I'm doing just cardio or weights at the moment. leaning towards cardio today and weights tomorrow.

last night dh and I went and found a comforter on sale for the guest room. I have a GUEST room now..yippeee! I do want to go to costco and check out the queen air bed they have for when we have extra guests though. our air bed sprung a leak and I want to make sure we get a good one to replace it. the one we had was good when we bought it. we've had it a number of years. but now they make better ones, I think. they make even taller ones, which is what I want.

my weight was up a little this morning. I didn't do anything wrong, though so I think it is just normal fluctuations. should be bck down soon, if I continue how I've been eating and exercising.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #40
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
let us know, DP. wishing you the best and sending BABY PRINCESS vibes!

no big plans today for me. get dd22 to work and pick her up later to take her back to her place. I did get the Christmas stuff that was in the dining room and bathroom all into the living room so when dh brings the boxes down they are mostly in one place.

going to work out. not sure if I'm doing just cardio or weights at the moment. leaning towards cardio today and weights tomorrow.

last night dh and I went and found a comforter on sale for the guest room. I have a GUEST room now..yippeee! I do want to go to costco and check out the queen air bed they have for when we have extra guests though. our air bed sprung a leak and I want to make sure we get a good one to replace it. the one we had was good when we bought it. we've had it a number of years. but now they make better ones, I think. they make even taller ones, which is what I want.

my weight was up a little this morning. I didn't do anything wrong, though so I think it is just normal fluctuations. should be bck down soon, if I continue how I've been eating and exercising.
Peskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #41
Random WIT

Just in case you didn't get a text or email...its baby time! Jackie sent me a text saying they kept her and she's all hooked up..

Come on baby!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #42
Random WIT

so far today I've got all my christmas stuff in the living room and the ornaments on the tree off so I can more quickly put them in the boxes when dh gets them down for me. I finely got up and did 40 min. cardio. was harder today but I did it. I did still run maybe 10 min. total like last time but the recovery between was harder than last time. I slowed down a little more between the running sessions today. I'm okay with that. at least I did it and got a good 40 min. in.

by the time I was done it was almost time to pick up dd22 to get her to work. I took a quick shower and was ready to go in about 15 min. I didn't do make up but I got ready SUPER fast.

got a few groceries for the next couple weeks while I was there and then came home and had left overs for lunch.

dh and I may run to costco but not sure. I really want to see if they have the keurig in yet and also look at the taller queen air beds they carry. we'll see. we have to pick dd22 back up a little after 7 or so.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Any more news on the baby???

I was at 179.4 today!! I hope I can stay down now!!

Not going in to work tonight. Hopefully I'll be well enough to work tomorrow night.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #44
Random WIT

Sorry, I haven't been back on. She had her. Both mama and Stella Grace are doing great. 7 pounds 7 ounces 19 inches if I remember correctly.

Nice job on the loses but sorry you aren't feeling well. I have one more day off. I'm not ready to go back to work.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Yeah!!! The baby is here!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #46
Random WIT

I can't wait to see the whole family together and pictures of Kyle with his baby sister and mama and baby and daddy and baby and .....yeah, bring the pictures!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #47
Random WIT

dh and I had a nice afternoon together.

after church we got dd22 to work then we went to Portland and went to lunch. then costco. for just buying a few things it sure was an expensive trip, LOL. but I got my keurig and we also got a nice air bed for guests since our old one doesn't hold air any more. its one of the taller ones (supposedly the same size as a box spring and standard queen mattress).

came home and watched movie. he just left to take dd22 home and then we'll be heading to bed soon since I work in the morning.

I did get a weight workout in there after we got home from costoc.

today's menu:
*rice krispies
*cup of clam chowder, wood grilled trout, rice pilaf and steamed veggies (restaurant)
*whey protein shake, about 35 pieces of chocolate mini wheats (post work out meal)
Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #48

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/187/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
Sorry, I haven't been back on. She had her. Both mama and Stella Grace are doing great. 7 pounds 7 ounces 19 inches if I remember correctly..
I know I had to drop out of the group, but I was here when she found out she was pregnant! SO happy for their family. I Have been trying to check in to see if she had the BABY!!!! I am so happy for them all! I bet Kyle is over the moon excited! Nothing better than a baby sister...just ask my son. Then again, don't ask my son, he's 14 and thinks his life is horrible!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! JACKIE!!!!!!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #49

I'll check in again later to see pictures!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #50
The Potty Mouth WIT

Gallery: SmileyAmy
Stats: 267/218.5/Healthy!
WOE: Watching calories!
Monica! We miss you! I wondered where you were.

Well, that first run killed me...ended up taking a nap. Whoops! LOL I have a little headache too. Not sure if the exercise caused that.

Just another boring day here. Blah.
SmileyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #51

Hello everyone! No wifi at the hospital but we are home now and my little princess is amazing

image.jpg
Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #52
The Potty Mouth WIT

She looks just like Kyle!!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #53

She does except she has brown hair and blue eyes!

Just woke her to feed her
Old 01-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #54

Jackie, she is BEAUtiful!!!!!!!!!! Just like her MOMMA!!!! Congrats girl!

Amy, I am here, just life happens! THings are going well and I was doing great with weight loss till about 12/20 !!! I haven't gotten back on the scale, but I have jumped back on my plans, hoping by the time I have the guts to weigh next week, the number won't be as horrible as I envision!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #55
The Potty Mouth WIT

Jackie ~ I used to have to wake Sara to feed her...but she did NOT want to be woken up. Literally we had to strip her down, use a wet cloth, to try to stir her up.

Monica ~ Life sure does happen. I haven't been on here in a long time. Trying to make more of an effort to at least pop in. I miss how it used to be.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #56
Random WIT

I miss how it used to be too. if we all would just come back and post when we can maybe we'd get that back, lol. I wish I could post from work but I can't. the only time I can is at break time and even then I don't have a lot of time and have to use my phone to do it.

work was okay. still not loving the year but today wasn't bad, at least.

stopped on the way home and made a chiro appointment (they couldn't get me in right then), came home and had lunch, went and picked dd22 up and dropped her off at work then my appointment. just got home again and got some potatoes ready to go in the oven to bake in a little while. dh is bbqing some pork chops for us tonight. yeah!

my back has been SO much better. just a little pain in the mornings, really until this afternoon and I have 1 spot on my back that keeps giving me sharp freeze on the spot pain. I'll go back to the chiro on Friday but if I'm still having a rough time I'll go in wednesday again. I am going to rest from exercise today and tomorrow will do something even if its just light cardio if I have to. hoping to do weights but we'll see if I feel I should do that or wait one more day. I just want to make sure I do something...even though I don't feel like it. I have to stay in a routine now that I'm back to work again.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #57
Random WIT

jackie, I thought she looked like her big brother too. so adorable!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #58
Random WIT

Hope you have all had a great day.

Jackie, I hope you've had a wonderful time at home with your sweet family.

my menu today:
*protein shake
*protein shake
*salad
*salad, baked potato with greek yogurt jalapeno dip, bbqed pork chop
Old 01-08-2013, 05:34 AM   #59
The Potty Mouth WIT

Morning ladies...

Stews, glad your back is being good!! LOL Sounds like you had a busy night.

Are you on a shake program??

Going to the grocery store to pick a few things up, after Sara gets on the bus. Then this afternoon she has a friend coming over after school for a bit.

Tonight our TOPS meeting (kinda like WW but you follow your plan). Interesting to see how that goes. Especially since I've never been to any sort of meeting.

Todays' menu... Not sure.

Having coffee now. Going to pick up some bananas and yogurt and we are having omelets tonight. Some ham maybe. Just some things to get us through the next few days.

Ok... Off to get Sara to the bus and then off to the store.

Where is Lucy and Peskie??

Caylee Marie...you have a place in my heart forever.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #60
Random WIT

Amy, although my first 2 meals look like that a lot on work days...no, I'm not on a shake program. I just can't eat a real breakfast early so I quickly drink one before work and I usually have them at work in case I need something at my break time. since I get off work at 1:00 I'd rather do that and sit and relax and eat when I get off at home rather than eat at work, most the time.

I have an errand to run after work today then I'll come home and eat, go get dd22 and take her to work then come home and work out. my back is still a little sore this morning so not sure if I'll do weights this afternoon or wait one more day and just do cardio. even cardio the intensity is going to depend on my back but I WILL do something, even if its low intensity just to go through the motions of a routine if nothing else. It's so hard to get myself in there in the afternoon/evening when I've been on my feet at work all day but I have to get past that and stay in a routine if I ever want to get to goal, or even to an acceptable weight.