Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 06:06 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Star73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arkansas (Hypothyroidism, Gluten-free)
Posts: 6,703
Gallery: Star73
Stats: 238/220/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 10/01/2012
Is it too late for me to join in? If not, my starting weight is 219.
Star73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2013, 06:17 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!
 
FatFatnomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,867
Gallery: FatFatnomore
Stats: Fat/Less Fat
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: October 26, 2007
Star! It's never too late! Just copy the chart and add your name and weight to the list.
FatFatnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!
 
FatFatnomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,867
Gallery: FatFatnomore
Stats: Fat/Less Fat
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: October 26, 2007
Morning All!

Down 1.4 today. I'll take it even though I was really hoping for 5.

Today's plan is the same as yesterday. Rotel for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
100 oz of water, and walk 2 miles.
FatFatnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!
 
hellsbelles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,610
Gallery: hellsbelles
Stats: 228/178/140
WOE: LC <20 (mostly Atkins)
Start Date: 12/4/07
Good Morning !!!! I'm posting early as I tend to forget if I don't do it right when I get to to the office... I never noticed what section we were in before haha!

beach - I know how you feel with work. We are in kind of the same field and it is mentally exhausting for sure!!!

Welcome to all the new people joining the challenge!!! I watched fat, sick and nearly dead last night (I had seen it before but watched it again). It's really eye-opening and a great documentary. You can watch it free on hulu. I'm starting a juice cleanse on Friday and don't know for how long yet. It will depend on how I feel while doing it. I've been wanting to do one for a while. My husband has done a lot of research on them and he's going to do it with me even though he has nothing to lose (jealous). I'll let you all know how it goes and will be keeping a daily log of how I feel, etc...
__________________
Starting Weight (12/4/07): 231.8
Starting Weight (4/14/08): 187.8
Starting Weight (6/03/08): 173.8
Starting Weight (7/30/08): 163.8
Starting Weight (9/11/08): 160.8
Starting Weight (12/1/09): 183
Starting Weight (10/20/10): 175.9
Starting Weight (01/01/12): 203.7
Starting Weight (7/15/13): 209.2
Current: 179.2 Goal: 150
hellsbelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!
 
RiotGirl08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,067
Gallery: RiotGirl08
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
Can I join? This is my first challenge here. I'm 170 (thank you 15 pounds of stress eating over the holidays) today and have 20 pounds of baby weight to loose and then 10 more to get to the pregnancy weight before that.
Welcome! Glad to have you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Late but here....I am on board .....Howdy to everyone and Happy New Year...Ready to go...
Wt...226

Glad you started the thread.....Wedding Annv...Feb.14th,,
Welcome to you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazmom View Post
Still 2 weeks till I go back to school, and I'm already nervous. Hope the semester goes well. I'm planning to implement a color coded study organization system and I'm totally geeking out over that. I'm going to get that all ready to go over the next couple of weeks.

Glad to see everyone here - hope we all do well in our challenge!
Are you in love with office supplies? Like seriously. I freaking LOVE buying office/ school/ organization supplies. I thought I was alone.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Hi gals! I like the idea of breaking down to 7-8 week segments. I want to be in the 130's again by end of summer. So for the next 7 weeks plan to do low carb,drink water, cut out white stuff, perhaps cut out artificial sugar, we'll see!!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
Here be back later this morning to post some more, right now getting kids to school.
Ugh, we go back tomorrow. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star73 View Post
Is it too late for me to join in? If not, my starting weight is 219.
Welcome Star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatFatnomore View Post

Down 1.4 today. I'll take it even though I was really hoping for 5.
Jealous. My scale didn't move one ounce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbelles View Post
I'm starting a juice cleanse on Friday and don't know for how long yet. It will depend on how I feel while doing it. I've been wanting to do one for a while. My husband has done a lot of research on them and he's going to do it with me even though he has nothing to lose (jealous). I'll let you all know how it goes and will be keeping a daily log of how I feel, etc...
Definitely keep up updated!!!



FF.........197.2
KatG.....177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz.......175.5
Debbie...186.0
Solit.......170.0
Lady......226.0
Star.......219.0
RiotGirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!
 
RiotGirl08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,067
Gallery: RiotGirl08
So, like I said I didn't see any loss this morning, but that's okay. I usually stay the same for days, then whoosh.

Today I'm eating Rotel all day. YUM! 100 ounces of water, and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Hoping to hit the gym again starting tomorrow when our routines go back to normal!
RiotGirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
FF.........197.2
KatG.....177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz.......175.5
Debbie...186.0
Solit.......170.0
Lady......226.0
Star.......219.0
Amity.....223.4
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
freeman525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Beautiful Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,466
Gallery: freeman525
Stats: (241)201.8/197.5/141
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart 12/30/13
Hope a newbie is welcome.

FF.........197.2
KatG......177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz........175.5
Debbie....186.0
freeman..191

Have a good one,
Janice
freeman525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member
 
jacquirsw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 957
Gallery: jacquirsw
Stats: 236/209.0/160
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Aug 31st
Well I managed to wi properly this morning so have my official start weight for the year.

FF..........197.2
KatG.......177.0
Riot........220.6
SJN........226.5
Jacqui.....228.0
belle.......205.0
Beach.....146.9
Baz........175.5
Debbie....186.0
Solit.......170.0
Lady.......226.0
Star........219.0
Amity......223.4
Freeman..191.0
jacquirsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
FF.........197.2
KatG.....177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz.......175.5
Debbie...186.0
Solit.......170.0
Lady.......226.0
Star.......219.0
Amity.....223.4
Freeman..191
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
Jacqui looks like we both adjusted...LOL!!


ETA: Your chart looks much better!!
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
I drug myself to the YMCA today for 2 miles and weights.

My plan this year is to improve and get back to healthy habits.

These first two weeks are definitely LC. After that I will adjust according to something I can stick with whether it be Phase 2 of South Beach or WW. Maybe a combo of the 2.

Today I have eaten
B-2 eggs w/boursin, coffee
S-celery w/PB
L-salad and sashimi
S-coffee and pepperoni
D-taco salad
S-if needed SF jello
at least 80oz of water
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
Good luck with juice cleanse Belle can't wait to hear about it.
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!
 
RiotGirl08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,067
Gallery: RiotGirl08
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman525 View Post
Hope a newbie is welcome.

FF.........197.2
KatG......177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz........175.5
Debbie....186.0
freeman..191

Have a good one,
Janice


Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
I drug myself to the YMCA today for 2 miles and weights.

My plan this year is to improve and get back to healthy habits.

These first two weeks are definitely LC. After that I will adjust according to something I can stick with whether it be Phase 2 of South Beach or WW. Maybe a combo of the 2.

Today I have eaten
B-2 eggs w/boursin, coffee
S-celery w/PB
L-salad and sashimi
S-coffee and pepperoni
D-taco salad
S-if needed SF jello
at least 80oz of water
WTG getting your exercise in Amity!
RiotGirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #45
Blabbermouth!!!
 
FatFatnomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,867
Gallery: FatFatnomore
Stats: Fat/Less Fat
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: October 26, 2007
Belle, I just finished watching the movie and it was sooooo good. I was totally gung-ho on sticking to only micronutrients while I was watching it. Then I ate some rotel and I thought, who am I kidding? I could never give up meat.

I totally want to try a juice fast after my hcg round though. I don't know how long I could last but I'm willing to commit to at least a week to 10 days just to reboot.

And then I liked how he was talking to the guys in diner and he was saying what if you stuck to micronutrients only like fruit, vegetables, nuts and beans for most of the week, but allowed yourself 2 meals per week to eat whatever you want?
That's totally doable. I mean...I'd probably do 2 days a week not 2 meals, but it's a start. lol
FatFatnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #46
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Star73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arkansas (Hypothyroidism, Gluten-free)
Posts: 6,703
Gallery: Star73
Stats: 238/220/140
WOE: LC
Start Date: 10/01/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatFatnomore View Post
Star! It's never too late! Just copy the chart and add your name and weight to the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
FF.........197.2
KatG.....177.0
Riot.......220.6
SJN.......226.5
Jacqui....????
belle......205.0
Beach....146.9
Baz.......175.5
Debbie...186.0
Solit.......170.0
Lady.......226.0
Star.......219.0
Amity.....223.4
Freeman..191
Thanks so much!! When do we weigh in? Weekly?
Star73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #47
Blabbermouth!!!
 
RiotGirl08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,067
Gallery: RiotGirl08
Yes, we weigh in every Tuesday morning!
RiotGirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!
 
Fit2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,592
Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
FF..............197.2
KatG...........177.0
Riot............220.6
SJN.............226.5
Jacqui.........228.0
belle...........205.0
Beach.........146.9
Baz............175.5
FitDebbie.....186.0
Solit...........170.0
Lady...........226.0
Star...........219.0
Amity.........223.4
Freeman......191.0

Wow! Already in trace ketosis after just one day! Kept carbs down to 26 yesterday and had at least 60 grams protein; aiming for more protein today! Debbie

Last edited by Fit2010; 01-02-2013 at 10:33 AM..
Fit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member
 
jacquirsw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 957
Gallery: jacquirsw
Stats: 236/209.0/160
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Aug 31st
Deb you are doing well, I am back in ketosis as well even though only back on track since yesterday morning. I always feel that getting back into ketosis so quickly is a sign that this is the woe that our bodies prefer so adapt quickly to the change.
jacquirsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member
 
Bazmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 434
Gallery: Bazmom
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGirl08 View Post
Are you in love with office supplies? Like seriously. I freaking LOVE buying office/ school/ organization supplies. I thought I was alone.......
YES!!! I'm actually feeling a bit stressed today and I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't gone to buy my supplies yet. It's like I'm a freakin addict and I NEED my fix! lol
Bazmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member
 
Bazmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 434
Gallery: Bazmom
WOE: Atkins
So I got this new laptop and I love it but it's making me crazy. I was just typing my last reply when it suddenly and inexplicably changed my font size to about 3 times smaller. I'm nearly going blind now as I type this, but I can't figure out what I did or how to fix it!

It also tends to jump between windows when you least expect it. It's kind of hard to explain, but if I'm online doing something and decide to play a game while I wait for something to download or whatever, I'll be navigating the mouse during the game and it will suddenly pop over to the internet browser. The only way I have figured out to stop it is to close all windows/programs except the one I'm working in.

OK, I seriously have to stop typing now before I get a headache. Anyone have Windows 8 and/or know how it works? At the very least I'd like to be able to see things on my screen in a normal size again.
__________________
Baz

My Goal.....To actually get below 151 for the first time in over 13 years!
Bazmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #52
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Gallery: solitaire
We were going to sign up for the Y today and cancel our other gym membership, but DH got sick so it's on schedule for the weekend. So far today I've made egg cups but been too busy with the kids and cleaning to eat them.
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #53
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Gallery: solitaire
Bazmom, try control and the plus button.
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member
 
Bazmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 434
Gallery: Bazmom
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
Bazmom, try control and the plus button.
Thanks! I actually tried ctrl 0 and that worked. Still driving me nuts though. It likes to randomly pop between windows. For example, it seems like if you move the mouse too fast or certain ways it will suddenly jump to another open window for no reason. I constantly end up opening things by accident and it's really annoying.

So far, Windows 8 has been nothing but a big ole PITA. I'd take Vista over this any day!

Last edited by Bazmom; 01-02-2013 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: Typo
Bazmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #55
Senior LCF Member
 
HealthyWifeForLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MI
Posts: 214
Stats: 253.6/253.6/180 -- 5'11"
WOE: low carbin' it :)
Start Date: February 19, 2013
Hi everyone! May I join? Ugh, just weighed in for the first time in a few weeks ... EEEeeek! Starting weight is 252 lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs., which seems like alot to me but I always lose fast in the beginning so I'm determined to make it happen!
My husband is leaving for 8 weeks this Sunday. He is going to a corrections officer academy for his new job, and instead of getting down and bingeing as I would have in the past, I am going to use this time to concentrate on myself - working out, eating and cooking LC, pampering myself a little when I meet a weekly goal, etc. This challenge just came at the perfect time
HealthyWifeForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #56
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyinlove56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ but always a Tex. gal.
Posts: 1,620
Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Had a good day....did alittle shopping for my craft projects...Didnt eat B...so took a sm. pkg of pork jerky and ice tea with me...Have broke the habit of driving thru the drive thru for stuff....proud of myself on that one

Need to add some walking now with the weather cooler here in the desert......I used to power walk 5 days aweek before I moved here with DH from Texas...then wow..HEAT...

I will weigh in on Tuesdays....
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyinlove56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ but always a Tex. gal.
Posts: 1,620
Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Goals for tomorrow....Drink more water
Start taking the Christmas tree down
Get my craftroom back in order
Plan my new project I want to start working on...
Get a little walk in outside for exercise...
Write in my journal about my progress
Come here to support everyone....

I am newly retired so I am learning I am able to slow down and enjoy my day more slowly...
I enjoy working on many different projects in my craftroom....
I love reading Amish & Country romances or family novels and my Bible
I enjoy visiting with my family on facebook since they all live away from me....
I try to keep busy but now I am older.... I catch myself napping in my recliner LOL..
When I eat on my WOE...I feel wonderful...and my goal is to lose this weight I am carrying around...lots of stress weight and age but no excuses really....just learning what I know I can not eat.....
__________________
Our goal is to reach the finish line...some will run fast and some will run slow but we will all be the winners when we cross that line

Summer is my next goal
244 242 240 238 236 234 232 230 228 226 224 222 220 218 216 214 212 :heart 208 206 204 202 200 onederland
Mary Frances Goal...to find that Onederland and never to return...

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-02-2013 at 07:24 PM..
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbelles View Post

beach - I know how you feel with work. We are in kind of the same field and it is mentally exhausting for sure!!!

Welcome to all the new people joining the challenge!!! I watched fat, sick and nearly dead last night (I had seen it before but watched it again). It's really eye-opening and a great documentary. You can watch it free on hulu. I'm starting a juice cleanse on Friday and don't know for how long yet. It will depend on how I feel while doing it. I've been wanting to do one for a while. My husband has done a lot of research on them and he's going to do it with me even though he has nothing to lose (jealous). I'll let you all know how it goes and will be keeping a daily log of how I feel, etc...
I watched it too...and bought a juicer just before Christmas
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #59
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
not sure what the heck I'm doing should be trying to move to P3 and instead, I went crazy with my kids today...ughhh. I feel like crap but also feel I needed to get it out of my system ...I will for sure be WAY up tomorrow, but I think I will fast tomorrow and see if it helps my cravings
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #60
Blabbermouth!!!
 
FatFatnomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,867
Gallery: FatFatnomore
Stats: Fat/Less Fat
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: October 26, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAndHealthy View Post
Hi everyone! May I join? Ugh, just weighed in for the first time in a few weeks ... EEEeeek! Starting weight is 252 lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs., which seems like alot to me but I always lose fast in the beginning so I'm determined to make it happen!
My husband is leaving for 8 weeks this Sunday. He is going to a corrections officer academy for his new job, and instead of getting down and bingeing as I would have in the past, I am going to use this time to concentrate on myself - working out, eating and cooking LC, pampering myself a little when I meet a weekly goal, etc. This challenge just came at the perfect time
You can definitely lose 20 pounds on this challenge, and with your husband away this will be a great opportunity for you to stick to plan and wow him when he gets back! Personally, I ALWAYS do better when DH is away on business because I don't have to cook for him. It's so much easier to stick to plan without cooking yummy carbs for other people. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Goals for tomorrow....Drink more water
Start taking the Christmas tree down
Get my craftroom back in order
Plan my new project I want to start working on...
Get a little walk in outside for exercise...
Write in my journal about my progress
Come here to support everyone....

I am newly retired so I am learning I am able to slow down and enjoy my day more slowly...
I enjoy working on many different projects in my craftroom....
I love reading Amish & Country romances or family novels and my Bible
I enjoy visiting with my family on facebook since they all live away from me....
I try to keep busy but now I am older.... I catch myself napping in my recliner LOL..
When I eat on my WOE...I feel wonderful...and my goal is to lose this weight I am carrying around...lots of stress weight and age but no excuses really....just learning what I know I can not eat.....
Great goals! I really need to take down my tree too. I've talking about doing it for like 4 days now, but every day I find a reason not to do it. I think my goal for today will be to take mine down too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachagain View Post
not sure what the heck I'm doing should be trying to move to P3 and instead, I went crazy with my kids today...ughhh. I feel like crap but also feel I needed to get it out of my system ...I will for sure be WAY up tomorrow, but I think I will fast tomorrow and see if it helps my cravings
Wow, did you already do 3 weeks of P2??? Where have I been? That went by fast! Don't worry about yesterday. It will come right off again if you go back to plan today.
FatFatnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.