Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
hahaha! vicki, we did it again!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
good omens!

i found 2 pristine newspapers in the recyclables this a.m. No one touched the crossword puzzles. that is what i call a good neighbor policy. There was nothing vis-a-vis decent roast beef in the Shoprite last night. We shall have to try again some other time. there is a great/easy technique for making roast beef, in another part of LCF. I forgot the name of the section. i will get back to y'all in a jiffy. F-43 days to go-F
Old 01-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #33

ok, here it is: LOW CARPB RECIPE HELP & SUGGESTIONS

scroll down to Barbo's thread on page 2 (of 5): Perfectly cooked roast beef. I did it that way about 2 years ago.m soft as butter, but no juices. i will try it again when i find a decent chuck roast. FF
Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artemis19
Stats: lost 125 lbs (size 22W to 4)/8/6
WOE: LC my way/calorie and carb cycling
Start Date: off and on since 2004
Well I accomplished 2 out of 3 mini goals yesterday. Got my gallon of water in and stayed in my eating window and way under my allowed calories. But didn't exercise I had the best of intentions but I felt so weak and tired after my first day back that I accidentally fell asleep on the couch after I ate dinner. I've already had 6 glasses of water today before 7:30 am so I'm off to a good start!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #35

Gallery: Jennifer
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: on and off, up and down since 1/30/07
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Yesterday Menu:
b - 4 slices bacon, coffee w/hwc & s/f Torani's
l - 2 ham & provolone roll-ups w/mayo & mustard
d - taco meat w/cheese & sour cream; salad (lettuce, sunburst tomatoes, 2 slices bacon, hickory bacon dressing), Linda Sue's truffle torte
2 l water, grande coffee from Starbucks w/hwc & Torani's, bottle of Sweet Leaf diet iced tea, 1/2 bottle crystal light appletini, Chick-Fil-A mint

I felt nauseous all day yesterday. There is all kinds of crud going around here, but I didn't feel like I was getting sick, just felt I drank a bottle of tea & sucked on the Chick-Fil-A mint that had been in my desk drawer for who knows how long. That & eating lunch helped, then I felt bad again later, and eating dinner helped. Guess my body is adjusting to clean eating again. Or it could be that my boss was back after 10 days vacation

I feel like a sloth compared to my fellow blitzers. My plan is to get up an hour early to exercise, but lately that hour has been taken up by trying to catch up on work. A huge project that we have been working on that caused mucho stress and work is winding down, but until then my exercise time will most likely be few and far between (weekends, days off).

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and plan to skip the weigh-in. I have gained about 25-30 lbs since my last appointment in late September and am not ready to face the number. If they force the issue I will leave. And no, I won't face the other way or close my eyes, since there would be a possibility that the dr will mention it. I will discuss my weight gain and the reasons for it with him, but I am going to stand my ground about the scale.

artemis - Hope you had a good day back at work.
Water is crucial for my weight loss too, and I rarely get enough in. And a vendor for DH's company gave his whole dept huge hams for Christmas that we are still eating, so I have tons of sodium bloat to wash out

Gibby - All weight loss is good!!

Tony - I have a good mindset too. How did it happen? Who knows, but let's just go with it!

Abigale - Awesome recap! We have some great goals!!

Vicki - Good call bringing your lunch.

FF - Crossword puzzles too??? I really do think you're my dad's long-lost twin

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Jennifer; 01-03-2013 at 06:19 AM..
Old 01-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #36

congrats on making your minigoals, Artemis.

as regards the gallon of water, where i live the logistics would render that accomplishment quite impossible. there are just not enough clean and safe facilities to recycle (for want of a more euphemistic expression)all that water. However, you are making it happen. Do the best you can each day. But, do not feel guilty if you could not do it all. FF
Old 01-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey guys,
great to see y'all posting and upbeat!...

ff, i thought you kept a chamber pot under your desk!?...

artemis, remember the song, 2 out of 3 ain't bad?...haha!...you're doin' great, kid...

jenn, when they try to weigh me at the docs, i often say, very matter-of-factly, "oh, no, i don't do that"...i think i catch them off guard cuz most often they say "oh, okay"...but every once in awhile i get a militant nurse that insists and i always give in - they say that they need me to come in to do labs to renew my meds, so i have always worried that if i pushed too hard, they'd refuse to treat me and the idea of seeing someone new stresses me a bit - especially since it has taken me almost 10 years to train my current doc! :-)

all that being said, i think you should be able to set some rules and boundaries when it comes to your treatment, so do what feels right to you and good luck!...

i had a great 3rd day!...went to the gym and my limitations are a bit humbling, but i walked over 1/2 mile on the treadmill (holding the rails loosely) before i started to limp a bit - took me 15 minutes...when i let go of the rails, my limp is pretty bad from the start though...

they didn't have a bike that kept my hip at less than a 90-degree angle, so i couldn't do that, but i did do their 30-minute circuit training loop which was a few leg and ab and a lot of upper body strength training...it felt so good to work out...so i was in and out in less than an hour...

tomorrow is pt and i will make it to the gym sometime over the weekend and back to pt next monday and thursday...my goal is to be walking much better by the 18th when i go back to the surgeon, and before i make my next trip to nashville on the 22nd...it's so hard not to push myself!...

today's menu:
b: 1 hb egg white
l: green banana
d: sirloin tips and roasted veggies (eggplant, onion, red peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and summer squash in evoo) YUMMY!

hope everyone is feeling strong tonight...let's do this!!!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
Old 01-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis19 View Post
Well I accomplished 2 out of 3 mini goals yesterday. Got my gallon of water in and stayed in my eating window and way under my allowed calories. But didn't exercise I had the best of intentions but I felt so weak and tired after my first day back that I accidentally fell asleep on the couch after I ate dinner. I've already had 6 glasses of water today before 7:30 am so I'm off to a good start!
As Meatloaf would sing 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Hope everyone is doing well!

I feel like a sloth compared to my fellow blitzers. My plan is to get up an hour early to exercise, but lately that hour has been taken up by trying to catch up on work. A huge project that we have been working on that caused mucho stress and work is winding down, but until then my exercise time will most likely be few and far between (weekends, days off).

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and plan to skip the weigh-in. I have gained about 25-30 lbs since my last appointment in late September and am not ready to face the number. If they force the issue I will leave. And no, I won't face the other way or close my eyes, since there would be a possibility that the dr will mention it. I will discuss my weight gain and the reasons for it with him, but I am going to stand my ground about the scale.
A sloth, no, you can get going and just do a little at a time. I hate weighing in at dr. office too and have refused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony8 View Post
today's menu:
b: 1 hb egg white
l: green banana
d: sirloin tips and roasted veggies (eggplant, onion, red peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and summer squash in evoo) YUMMY!

hope everyone is feeling strong tonight...let's do this!!!
Tony, why the green banana, lower carbs? ICK, what's the point.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

vicki, i should've said "green-ish"...less sugar - lower glycemic, index i think...still sweet and full of potassium...and good for your heart :-)

a friend called and kept me on the phone past my curfew so i stopped eating at 6:30 tonight...i'm a bit hungry, but it feels good to be able to say no and stick to my guns...i have two "free days" a week, but i'm not using them until i really, really want one...

it is soooo good to feel so motivated!
Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
FF, I would not be able to drink all that water either. Being on a production line, KC would go out of business if I had to keep stopping production. lol Were you able to complete both crossword puzzles? I am a loser at those.

Vicki, I love Meatloaf! I also wondered about Tony's green banana too. Tony, your reasoning makes sense.

Tony, your surgeon will be pleased with your progress at your next appointment. Good going on not going past your curfew on your eating.

Marilee, how did yesterday go for you?

Jennifer, I hate feeling nauseous! Hope that feeling is gone today!

Artemis, sometimes our body knows what is best for us over our minds. You probably needed that sleep at the time rather than the exercise.

We are having what someone called "a feast" today for our free lunch. One of our free meal suppliers does a special end of the year meal in thanksgiving of our business all year. I am a little apprehensive that it won't have anything I can eat. I will bring a bag of pork skins and maybe some dip and a hunk of cheese just in case.

Have a wonderful Friday all!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:44 AM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abi, 3:57???...really??? :-)
Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #42

don't think that thought had not occurred to me Tony!

And now for some good news. the last time i wore the pants i am wearing(before Christmas), they were unmistakably snug. they are now unmistakably loose. that feels good. It is Friday. that is also good. Shoprite (temporarily, i hope) ran out of FAYGO diet chocolate soda. So, i have been buying Canfield in cans. also delicious, but I drink more of it in a day. I will try tonight after work. i will make a note to check out the roasts. i want to retry that technique for failsafe oven roasting. Actually, i can do it in the Ronco too. My Ronco, which has served me well for 5 years MAY be succeeded before the year is out by the Nu-Wave oven or one of its competitors. We shall see. F-42 days to go-F
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 AM   #43

It all depends, Abi

if we are striving for speed, then yes i did complete both crosswords. If we are concerned with accuracy, then i left one letter out on the NY Post one. FF
Old 01-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

For those of you trying to up you water intake, I don't know if this will help you, but for me when I'm drinking water I imagine my fat cells shrinking Actually, now that I am sticking with intermittent fasting, I have no problems drinking my water quota because it helps to keep my stomach full. I love the feeling of cold water on an empty stomach...I know, I'm a weirdo LOL.

Abi, if my body needed sleep, it must've needed it last night too because I fell asleep right after dinner again Tonight, I plan to break my fast with a snack after work to give me some energy to do my workout as soon as I get home so that this won't happen again. I hope to get into a gym soon so that I can go right after work because once I get home, I feel like relaxing. I am planning to call a few places this weekend and get some price quotes.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hopped on the scale and i weigh exactly what i weighed on sunday - 225...haha!...i think working out every day and doing a lot of strength training is building muscle and that is offsetting whatever i might be losing...this week, i have eaten half of what i had been eating...just goes to show ya that you can't get discouraged by the scale if you are doing the right thing...i think i will see a loss by weigh-in on wednesday...

had an hb egg white for breakfast and i'm guessing leftovers for the rest of the day...lots of good food in the fridge...
Old 01-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

artemis, don't know if they have a planet fitness down there yet, but i paid $99 for a whole year's membership - can't beat that deal!
Old 01-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #47

oh no...that is where i went wrong!

i registered for Planet FATNESS. I need to get my eyes (and head) examined. As regards cold watwer on an empty stomach, Artemis, my WW leader, years ago, said that a glass of ice cold water upon waking, will jump start your metabolism, as it has to work like the Dickens to get that water to 98.6 degrees. I love ice cold water, and I am making a concerted(in the key of w)effort to increase it. Let us hope i can get to a recycling center in a timely manner. FF
Old 01-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #48

i could not decide between tilapia and roast chicken

for lunch. ergo, i had one of each. i guess you could call that "chicken of the sea". A friend of mine at work passed away in Sept. We are just hearing about it now. A few years ago, he took off quite a bit of weight doing ATKINS. He was, at the time of passing about 80 years old, give or take a few. He retired not too long before Sept.The sad fact is that ATKINS cannot keep us alive forever. I do not know the casus mortui, but it was not owing to obesity, that is for sure. Let us make the most of the time we have. FF
Old 01-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ff, sorry to hear about your friend...good lunch choices...

had a rigorous pt session today and i am kinda sore...i made the pt push me, and after my gym session yesterday, i have really worked my muscles pretty hard this week...i will rest tonight and take the day off tomorrow to give them a chance to strengthen, then i will go to the gym on sunday and back to pt on monday...i feel like artemis! :-)

today:
b: hb egg white
l: sausage and peppers
s: green-ish :-) banana
dinner: leftover lobster salad and sirloin tips
Old 01-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/336.0/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Hey guys, down and out with a sinus infection-difficulty breathing and real sore throat.

I'll touch get caught up on posts tomorrow.

Good night!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:30 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

am i beating abi, this morning????????????????????/...well, i wish she was snoozing, but i know better!...

hope you feel better soon, marilee... :-)

my son is wrestling and we have to get ready to travel north to see him, so i will see y'all later...feeling great!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:57 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Ha ha Tony, you guessed right. I have been cleaning house and washing clothes for the last 2 hours. Trying to be quiet as DH is still sawing logs.

Our free lunch feast was not really a feast but it was very good. Grilled boneless, skinless chicken with cranberries over it, tossed salad, ravioli with butternut squash inside and a dessert. I skipped the dessert as tempting as it was and cut the ravioli open and scooped out the squash the best I could. It was probably only 1tbl. lol Scale is still hovering in same range but I am still in ketosis and I swear my muffin top is slowly disappearing.

Going to a funeral this morning at 11 with my sister. The lady who passed away was an acquaintance of Mom's and one daughter has been friends with my sister since childhood and another daughter is very good friends with my sister in law. My sister's friend owns the little shop on mainstreet called The Vermont Shop.

Hope your son does well at his wrestling match Tony.

Marilee, so sorry you are not feeling well. Those sinus infections are the pitts!

FF, you sound pretty good at those crossroad puzzles! Glad you are straight on the Planet Fitness/Fatness difference. lol

Artemis, did you manage to get a workout in last night before you fell asleep?

Hey Vicki, how is the sorting and packing coming along?

Jennifer, we are trying to finish up a ham too from Christmas. How long can you eat on one and it is still ok to eat? Hope you can get some exercise in this weekend and leave that stress behind you!

Wishing you all a great Saturday!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:59 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

Jennifer, Chil-fil-a mints, are those SF?? We haven't had one of those in these parts and new one was built in a town south of here about 30 miles. Maybe we can try it tomorrow.

Tony, you beat me this morning. What a deal on the Planet FITNESS, not FATNESS LOL ff.

ff, tilapia or chicken, can't go wrong with either one.

Gibby, hope you get to feeling better, warm and hot soup works. Try Hot and Sour soup.

Abi, we are picking up some moving boxes from someone who moved and are going to get started this afternoon.

Artemis I envision your water sloshing around in you stomach

I scheduled the moving company and we are penciled in. The pest inspector and appraisor has been at this house. The pest inspection is scheduled for the other house and the mortgage rep. will be scheduling the appraisal for the other house. We have all the paperwork together to drop off for the mortgage co. Things are moving, ha ha, along.

I got off track the past couple of days and am up in lbs, see stats. I hate to admit this, but, not being truthful in the past may have led me astray. I need the accountability. Especially if I am not going to go back to TOPS.

I had made a ham on NY day and we still have some leftover. We have been eating ham practically every day, hence the sodium. I used what was left and made ham salad. I also gave the bone to my mother who is going to make ham and bean soup and we are going over there later today for the Vikings and Green Bay game.

I know today's eats aren't exactly LC, but oh well. Getting there.

5-28 260.4
6-28 243.4 down 17 lbs
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
9-28 206.4 down 11.8 lbs Total - 54 lbs

Last edited by vli1127; 01-05-2013 at 06:01 AM..
Old 01-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Tony, it's funny that you mention Planet Fitness because they just put a brochure in my mailbox the day before about a new branch opening up. But it's not in the greatest location so I am hesitant.

Vicki, once I get to the sloshing point, or "water-logged" state as I like to say, I stop drinking water for a while and let it recycle as FF would call it. And also thanks to you Vicki I got the idea to bold people's names in this post LOL. Hang in there girl!

Feel better soon Marilee!

I did get a work out in last night but it was a small one. I just wasn't feeling well but I had to push myself. Have a great day all!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #55

Gallery: Jennifer
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: on and off, up and down since 1/30/07

My non-weigh-in at the doctor was drama-free. When the nurse told me to step on the scale I told her I would like to skip the weigh-in. She said OK and led me to the dr's office.

I have some 'splain to do <Ricky Riccardo voice> about what I ate yesterday. My M.O. for the past year or so (when not binging) has been to turbo-diet (Atkins '72 or Induction) for a couple of weeks before an occasion, then have a free meal, day, vacation, etc. Unfortunately it usually turned into a binge but that's another story. Anyway, a dr's visit (scale!) would have qualified as something to diet for, then reward myself food-wise afterwards. Not saying this is/was ever a good plan; just giving y'all some background. So, I met DH for lunch after my appt at a place where I would normally get an omelet. But I didn't want one, so ate what appealed to me on their menu. Then, on the way home from work, I had to stop at the grocery store and bought a strawberry cupcake while there. Then after dinner I had 2 fudge stick cookies. I couldn't think of why I just had to have foods other than what I would normally eat. Not that's it's an issue since my only plan right now is not to binge, but I also don't want to get caught up in feeling the need to have something non-l/c every day. Then I realized that I was still in that old mindset of deprivation/reward. Granted there has been no deprivation for months, and this new mindset is only 4 days old, but boy did that show me for the millionth time just how mental this all is.

Yesterday's Menu:
b - 2 ham & provolone roll-ups w/mayo & mustard; coffee w/hwc & torani's
l (at Black Walnut Cafe) - 2 bites of DH's grilled cheese sandwich, chicken caesar salad, cup of French onion soup (ate around the bread), coffee w/cream & splenda
s - strawberry cupcake
d - chicken breast sauteed in olive oil, salad (lettuce, sunburst tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese dressing), 2 fudge stick cookies
2.5 l water, .5 can diet Barq's, 1 can caffeine free diet coke

tony - I like green bananas, but my mom would only eat them if the skin was more black than yellow. We were like mother/daughter Sprat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigale View Post

Jennifer, I hate feeling nauseous! Hope that feeling is gone today!
I am feeling much better thanks!
You did great at the work feast! You worked with what you had, made good choices, and didn't have to worry about everyone asking why you aren't eating (hate that!)
I do not know how long ham lasts, but I do believe it is time to freeze the leftovers; mostly because we are reaching our ham limit! We have so much left over that I am going to have to buy more storage containers at the store today. Between that and the left over Christmas smoked turkey, the freezer is full

FF - Congrats for tight pants!
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Marilee - Hope you're feeling better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
Jennifer, Chil-fil-a mints, are those SF?? We haven't had one of those in these parts and new one was built in a town south of here about 30 miles. Maybe we can try it tomorrow.

I know today's eats aren't exactly LC, but oh well. Getting there.
Progress not perfection. You'll get there.
The mints aren't sugar free, they're what I call baby shower mints, the little square-ish ones. Whenever I feel sick to my stomach I always crave mints, iced tea & dark chocolate
It's actually pretty easy to stay l/c at chick-fil-a. They're chicken salad is great; I could eat it by the bowlful! And have
Ham and bean soup sounds Enjoy it and the game. Hope your team wins!

artemis - I use the feeling of cold water hitting my stomach to determine if I am really hungry or not. If I feel it, it's physical hunger; if not, head hunger.

Last edited by Jennifer; 01-05-2013 at 11:55 AM..
Old 01-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi everyone...great to see you all doing well and not binging...

artemis, where exactly is the new planet fitness opening up?...a good deal isn't worth getting mugged over :-)

vicki, we love you even when you lie! haha! :-) i've never eaten at chic-fil-a either, but my daughter sarah likes it...

jennifer, sounds like you have a good handle on the psychology of all this...i applaud you for knowing your current level of motivation and setting appropriate goals - that will help you avoid disappointment...

abs, i think it may be time to put that christmas ham out of its misery...sorry to hear about your mom's friend...that isn't the woman you visited not too long ago, is it?...i am meeting a former employee for breakfast tomorrow...he worked for the company for over 40 years as did his father...

today:
b: granola bar
l: 2 eggs, bacon, 1-slice whole wheat toast
d: chinese take-out
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

did i just beat abi two days in a row?...that at least ties a record!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Boy, I've got to try harder to get on lcf first thing! Can't let Tony beat me anymore!

No Tony, the one I visited was Mrs. K over in North Bennington. She is still good at 90 something. I talked to her on New Years Day. I will definitely put that poor old ham out of it's misery today! lol

A little snow coming down right now. Have not looked at the forcast. I had hoped my brother's wife from Georgia could come for breakfast today. My brother and one son flew home on Fri. but Sue will stay a week or more to help her dad with her mother who is recouperating from the broken hip. She e-mailed me this morning at 3:30am and said her Mom had had a rough night so she wouldn't be coming to town. We plan to eat at backside and hmmmm - I think I will have 2 scrambled eggs with bacon for a change. lol

Have now tried the atkins beef tips with brocolli and the crustless pot pie. I threw some shredded cheese on the pot pie. Both were good but I can taste the "modified food starch" and I don't need any of that in my system after reading Wheat Belly. Some people on lcf are trying to duplicate the recipes so they can have some good tasting frozen dinners to have for work etc. They have decided that the sauce over the meat keeps it from getting freezer burn and that if you freeze your food in a shallow container it will thaw quickly and evenly in the microwave. Good points.

Something else I read the other day on lcf was some people find they have fewer cravings if they remember to take their vitamins.

Scale is on the lower note today but no real loss. Yesterday I had the tops off two slices of pizza, atkins beef tips with brocolli, pork skins with dip, coffee with cream, 1tbl of coconut oil and a diet soday.

Wishing you all a great Sunday!

Last edited by Abigale; 01-06-2013 at 03:12 AM..
Old 01-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #59
Blabbermouth!!!

We packed up a few boxes yesterday. Today off to Half Price Books to see what record albums and cassettes they will buy. Can you believe my husband has tons of vinyl and tapes.

B-Fat Flush protein shake

L-TBD

S-Ham salad and veggies

60 min Kathy Kaehler DVD

We went to my parents last night for supper. I had given them the ham bone and some ham from NY day meal and dad prepared ham and bean soup. Sadly it was way too salty for me. I am sure I am retaining. I ate some club crx and added green olives to my salad so I am sure that didn't help either. I also had two brownies
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #60

Gibby, I hope you are well on the road to recovery.

Artemis, I find location is everything. I would not have guit going so soon (or at all)if the gym had been nearer, and not taken 3 hours to get there on a school day.I began in July 2011. I quit in Sept 2011. But it was $99.00 for the whole year. However, you are more resiliant than I and many others. But, save it for a good location. FF
Closed Thread