Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #91
The doctor is IN

Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Glad you are feeling better Jackie!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #92
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/190.4/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
glad you are better, Jackie. I think I'm better this morning too. I still took dayquil this morning, though just to make sure I feel okay for work.

I feel very unorganized for christmas this year. much more so than normally. I told the kids last night I don't even know what we've bought and haven't any more, lol.
stews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #93
The doctor is IN

Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stews View Post
glad you are better, Jackie. I think I'm better this morning too. I still took dayquil this morning, though just to make sure I feel okay for work.

I feel very unorganized for christmas this year. much more so than normally. I told the kids last night I don't even know what we've bought and haven't any more, lol.
CAN RELATE!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #94
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Thank you guys. I'm not 100% buy I've managed to keep food down and in so I'm already feeling slightly more human.

Me and Kyle just went and finished our Christmas food shopping. It feels so weird to be buying for Christmas dinner. It's going to be a very different time this year....god but different
DisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #95
Random WIT

only 2 1/2 more hours of work! woohoo!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 AM   #96

Woohoo stews. I hope today goes by fast for you.

Morning anyone. Dh is home on break for a few days which will either be nice or a pita have to take my car in this morning because there is a chip in the paint, then to Walmart to get a few small things. We are going to bake some cookies on Christmas Eve to leave for Santa.

Having major rib pain this morning. This baby better be getting ready
Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 AM   #97
Random WIT

yup, I can make it. along as my little felons don't decide to cause a ruckus cause the world is going to end today and all that. It SHOULD be an easy day. we get out at ten and are going to watch a movie. depending on the one they choose, they may have a little work first but it won't be much. if they choose the longer one we'll have to start the movie almost right away . (I kind of hope they choose that one, LOL!

not sure what else is going on today. school gets out at 10:00. I'll come home and make sure dh is up (he got home late last night from his daddy daughter date with dd22). dd24 works all day till 7:00 so I'm thinking dh and I should get in together and get all her gifts wrapped and the few others I have left. so thankful dd24 did most of the gifts already but I bought a few since then.

I should have gotten something for coworkers but I am SO not with it this year and didn't . I will be baking this weekend and taking a tray of goodies to the guards either sun or mon depending on when I'm done baking. I'm hoping to get it all done tomorrow, though. that would give me Sunday to just enjoy the day, get a few stocking stuffers and relax.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #98
Random WIT

I keep checking my cell to make sure I didn't miss a text notification. I don't always feel it at work when I'm moving around a lot and I have the sound turned down while there.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #99

Lol. Don't worry stews. I don't think she is coming anytime soon to be honest. I'm having lots of Braxton hicks contractions but no real ones. I have a feeling ill be going to the doctors next thursday and setting an induction date!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #100
Random WIT

Hope she doesn't take too long to show up, though.

I am done with school so can turn my phone up now
Old 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #101
Random WIT

Day is done, bed feels good! I relaxed after work until my massag appointment. After I got home DJ helped me get the rest of the presents wrapped. I have just a couple left that I need one more part before wrapping. But three test are done and under the tree. Tomorrow have a hair appointment them hope to get my baking don gonna be a busy day.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #102

Morning. Kyle decided he wants to go to Chuckie cheese today. I hate that place but we want to do some things he wants before the baby is born.

So send good labor thoughts for tomorrow please. We'd love her to share my grandmas birthday on Christmas Eve. If I went into labor tomorrow evening that could work
Old 12-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #103
Random WIT

you got it, DP! come on baby princess!!!! have a fun time with Kyle.

I'm almost ready to go to my hair appointment. also decided that I am going to get kasia and her boyfriend a bunch of gift cards to restaurants where they are moving. problem is it appears there aren't many national sit down restaurants there (you know, the kind you can get gift cards for at the grocery stores and places like that). looks like they will get 1 or 2 and mostly fast food places. we are spending SO much on the girls this year but they really can use it. dd and her boyfriend will be living in a motel the first 5 days they are there before they can get into their apartment. they really can't afford it but they don't have a choice. and then for the following week they will have limited supplies. Kasia will take a minimum amount of what she needs but won't have a full kitchen till we drive down the following weekend with more of her things. I thought some gc to places to eat might help.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #104

Kyle had fun. Went and had subs for lunch and then napped. Another quiet night at home. I'm going to miss it like this but I'm ready for Miss Stella to be here
Old 12-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #105
Random WIT

It's going to be amazing when she is there.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #106
Random WIT

waaaah, tired of being in the kitchen and I'm not done yet.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #107

Morning. Wah. Long night. Kyle woke up at about 2:30 and was rough getting back to sleep. He has very few nights like that

Nothing really going on today. Dhs aunt sent a few more gifts so ill wrap those later. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #108
Random WIT

I was going to be started my last of my baking already but having a hard time getting myself going. I'm going to finish this cup of coffee then make myself go. taht way by early afternoon I can go out and finish the little stuff and just enjoy looking around and picking up what I feel like, nothing I HAVE to get.

I told dh I'm hoping to just relax or do whatever we want tonight together before the next couple busy days with family. I LOVE those days, don't get me wrong, but I also love the time with just us.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #109
Random WIT

wasting time procrastinating. found my nephew's band's page on sound cloud. if you are interested .

https://soundcloud.com/torreband
Old 12-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Hey there!!! Haven' t been on for a while. Just been busy. One more night of work!! It is going to be nuts there tonight. At least it makes the night go by quickly. I have tomorrow night off and then work Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Just relaxing right now. Should eat something before work but I' m not very hungry. But it is a long time til lunch at 2.

Nighty night!!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #111

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow! Doesn't seem like it at all. We have to take recon to get his stitches out tomorrow morning and then in the evening we will bake cookies to leave for Santa. First,as is going to be fun with Kyle this year
Old 12-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #112
Random WIT

been busy all day. I finished the last batch of cookies and made a bunch of caramel corn. was going to make more but I have enough that I don't have to unless I feel like it tomorrow morning, but probably won't.

dh went with me to take the goodies to juvie. he can't go in the back with me but he helped me get in the doors at least since my hands were full.

afterwards we went and got the rest of the stocking stuffers and a few more gift cards for places to eat for dd23 and her boyfriend. I don't usually put that many in their stocking. usually just a couple, but since they are going to be living in a motel the first 5 nights and then moving in to an apartment while kasia is working full time and her boyfriend is in school they might like some. plus, money will be tight at first until dd gets a pay check or 2 so this way they can grab food on the run when needed and not feel like they are spending money.

at target I made dh go do his own thing for a bit so I could get some stocking stuffers for him then we met back up when we were both done. now we are heading to a movie. going to get dinner while there. its at a local theater pub.

tomorrow morning, make mac and cheese to take to Dad's and just enjoy the day. I do have just a few presents to wrap tonight. the finishing touches that I couldn't do until after we shopped today. we got a tin of candy for dd22 and I opened it up and put her money inside that we are giving her. Its not creative but I'm out of time to be creative, lol.

anyway, going to enjoy a nice evening with my man before the busy family gatherings start tomorrow. OH I just realized all 5 of us sibblings are going to be at my dad's tomorrow. I don't remember the last time that happened. yeah!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:09 AM   #113

Aww that's nice stews. My brother is going to my moms tomorrow for the first time in over 5 years and for the first time with my niece Emerson. Of course I'm not there it doesn't feel like Christmas but we are excited all the same. Now I just need to stay out of the hospital
Old 12-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #114
Random WIT

yeah, since princess Stella didn't show up yet, she should hang out there till after Christmas now.

we had a really nice time last night. then dd22 showed up later. they came by to borrow a movie but then visited for a bit. she is bringing her room mate to our family Christmas today at my Dad's. I'm so glad she's coming even though dd23 is bringing her boyfriend. she seems to be mellowing some, even though she doesn't want to like him. hopefully she'll keep growing and give him a chance. he may earn some brownie points. he is planning on getting her a new rat for Christmas. guess that's one way into her heart, LOL! she does NOT need another one, but the fact he wants to do something for her even though she has wanted nothing to do with him and she wants to do something he knows means something to her is very sweet, I think.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #115
Random WIT

it was SO nice to be done with everything last night early enough to go out to a movie and get away from it all with dh. I really needed that after a super busy couple days and the next couple days on the run to family houses.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #116

I'm glas stews

We went and took the dogs and then went to this used baby store. Omg! I could have bought a zillion things! Girls stuff is so fun

Relaxing now. Me and dh are both getting excited for tomorrow morning. We've never got to play Santa
Old 12-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #117
Random WIT

Christmas is SO much fun when they are little. the joy and excitement in their eyes. its still fun when they are older, but nothing like the joy of a child at christmas!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #118
Random WIT

I've got the mac and cheese ready to bake. just waiting for the oven to preheat then I'll go get ready. I think I want to run out for one more thing this morning. I meant to pick up a kindle card for dh but forgot. as it is I was buying things for him yesterday when he was with me. when I was buying the gc's for dd23 and her boyfriend i picked up a starbucks card for dd22 and also one for dh. of course we get to the check out and grabs th cards to look and see what all I found for dd23 and her boyfriend. I was all *you can't look* LOL! um, needless to say I think he knows he's getting a starbucks card *snort*. if I was quicker on my feet I would have just pretended it was for someone else, but NOOOOO, I just blurt "don't look" bwahahahaha
Old 12-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #119

I'm making buffalo chicken dip for me and dh tonight
Old 12-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #120
Random WIT

Merry Christmas, Friends!

dP, that sounds good. I've never had that dip. dd23 made jalapeno popper dip yesterday. it is SO good