Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #241
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
we are looking to get rid of the truck.....and exchange it for an old motorcycle.....we can't afford to keep the truck going....trying to hold on to my car which is a ford wagon...yikes....I just hope 2013 gets better.....
Flavia is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM   #242
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/bouncing again/127 5'2"
WOE: moderation
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011~ Moderation 3/15/14
yep, off 8 now. I need it. Lots of really sick people, wrecks, lost a pt yesterday after we coded her 3 times... just exhausted.

Glad your nutritionist is so supportive ! Hope things turn around for you and DH. Is he working yet ? Is he going to go out of state ?

We are both off today, nasty warm and raining...... told him we'll just stay here. Our schedule will be the same starting on Jan 15 th !! Can't wait !! So , I'm off but will be home alone for the most part the next 7 days........ ;/

Have lots I need to do around here. DH did a lot these days off he had.

Shelby got spanked by a teacher last week, no cameras at the daycare.....they denied it. She has never said anything like that before. So, she started at a new daycare today and I'm sure she's scared. Will check on her later .......poor baby , she loved it there.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:42 AM   #243
Blabbermouth!!!

What?????? I worked with kids in daycare settings most of my time here in the states and there was no such thing....U don't touch the kids...EVER....even when a 2 year old turned around and told me to eff off....(he used the real words) at KinderCare there was no punishment other then to just talk with the parents which the head of the day care center did.....so, having said that I am glad u put her in a diff daycare center.....hopefully she will adjust....it would be so nice if she could just stay with you....and just have group stuff at say the library......
Old 12-31-2012, 10:47 AM   #244
Blabbermouth!!!

I am so happy for you Laura that you are going to be on the same schedule <3

H is not working yet, just helping out a guy "under the table" so to speak and that is actually how we are able to survive......he has some new leads so lets hope one of them will work out

Not to put a damper on the new year but I am not feeling good about it at all....woke up at midnight with nightmares of the new year.....ugh....
Old 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #245
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Bikerchick
WOE: LC
Start Date: Oct 9 2012
Christina, that is awesome news she is willing to do that for you. When do you start?
Laura, I would be livid if anyone spanked my kids but me! We have had a very cold and snowy week. Lots of crashes (I still have my police radio), yesterday a 62 y/o female fell on her driveway. she was not responding, then she coded. Poor darlin

Right now it is 24 degrees and the wind is blowing- they say it's 10 with the wind chill.. brrr. DH and I have been invited to a bon-fire party before we head to the Legion Hall- Not sure about the outside party with my back, that cold sinks right in there. DH just came in and said my car battery is dead.. ugg.. he left a door ajar yesterday. Now it's on the charger- oh well this is just a tiny spot compared to anything. Glad we have other vehicles. We are now car sitting an AWD BMW and a Brand new Suburu. our driveway looks like a car lot!

Start November 6th
19 pounds gone Dec 31
Bikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #246
Blabbermouth!!!

Don't know....we haven't hashed the details out yet.....I think she wants me to start as soon as we can agree on something....I just feel bad.....gosh she is about my son's age and I feel bad I would take stuff from her.......why should she pay for my food?????? its just embarrassing!!!! But in the positioning I am in I can't be proud......but I have to see it like I am getting food for "free"........supper is on me anyways....its just the during the day stuff...like shakes and stuff I suppose....I am not exactly sure how it works.....its very low carb and low fat. I will find out more soon I suppose....I have to approach it like a job....which will hopefully make me lose weight....I am going to exercise....
Yes I said the "e" word........there is no way around it......and I have to wrap my head around that sooner then later....
Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
Don't know....we haven't hashed the details out yet.....I think she wants me to start as soon as we can agree on something....I just feel bad.....gosh she is about my son's age and I feel bad I would take stuff from her.......why should she pay for my food?????? its just embarrassing!!!! But in the positioning I am in I can't be proud......but I have to see it like I am getting food for "free"........supper is on me anyways....its just the during the day stuff...like shakes and stuff I suppose....I am not exactly sure how it works.....its very low carb and low fat. I will find out more soon I suppose....I have to approach it like a job....which will hopefully make me lose weight....I am going to exercise....
Yes I said the "e" word........there is no way around it......and I have to wrap my head around that sooner then later....
You know she will have you as her before and after Gal.. That will help her sell more. You are doing HER a favor. lol
Old 12-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #248
Blabbermouth!!!

Wish I could feel that way.....maybe once I am an "after".....I feel that way....
Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
Lory so glad your back, hope you get a new pain management right away. You need someone that will work with you. Sounds like a fun night for you. Maybe if you wear a long jacket to keep your back warm it'll help. Cold and snowy here too, glad we're staying in. Hope you don't have to travel to far, be safe.

Laura yikes I'd of been livid and so mad, glad she'll be in a new day care. Shelby's mom should ask other moms if the had any problems like that. There so many sad story on bad day cares. Bet you can't wait to be working same shift as DH, it'll make it alot easier.

Christina that's right you DS lives in NH, didn't you mention he snowmobiles, bet he's lovin it. That sounds great that the nurtionist was to get you started with food. Didn't you work for her before? She sounds wonderful. Think positive I'm sure we're all going to have a better year.

Deb Happy New Year I'm sure you're have a great exciting time.
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

misty glad you checked in ..... have been wondering how you are. (hugs). Hopefully the New Year will be better for all of us .

Had to change my avi stats ~~~ weigh 145 now......but I know it will come off !

We changed our plans and went out for Mexican food early before the rush. Had a Grilled Chicken Fajita Taco Salad with no shell...... with cheese queso on it Yummy !

Prosecco in fridge, wanted to try something new..... supposed to be really good . Will just have a small amt ( not sure we will make it to midnight, haha )

hope you all enjoy the evening and have a safe New Year's Eve !

Mel - hope you are having fun
shelby'snana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:34 PM   #251
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy New Year to all my dear wonderful friends here ! I really treasure you all being part of my life and hope you all have a Wonderful New Year !
Old 01-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #252
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy New Year everyone. Hope everyone had a nice one. I'm so ready to get the new year started. Had a nice quite night and really enjoyed it.

Laura sounds like you had a nice dinner out last night. I love Mexican food. Don't feel bad I gain all that weight I lost the last 2 months. And your right we'll get it off. I'm at 135 now and was at 124 in Nov. and begining of Dec. Back on SB as of today.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #253
Blabbermouth!!!

oh yes, it will come off. Went to store and gots LOADS of fresh veggies ~~ stress is a killer isn't it ?

Your puppy looks so COLD in your avi !

I really really hated changing my stats but seeing it everyday will encourage me along !
Old 01-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

Where is everyone ??

I started 2013 Laura's Life Journey thread today to keep myself accountable. Wish me luck !
Old 01-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #255
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, have to go to work for the next 2 days. Because of all the snow alot of my clients came in to go sking. So I think I'll hit the gym 1st. Really don't want to go out it's on 2 degrees out. Yikes But that's winter in the Berkshires. Plus I can really use the cash after all the holiday spending.

Laura Rocco's really not cold he's pouting because I called him in. He loves to stay out in the snow. Bet you'll be happy this morning because you have 8 days off. Now that the New Year is here I hope to see our thread up and running again, I miss everyone.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #256
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy New Year you all
took yesterday off. I really can't drink......vodka is extremely evil
Old 01-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #257
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning-I spent yesterday recouping from the night before. I was not hungover, but rather sore from dancing and staying up till nearly 3 am. I did have a few sassy jacks which were delish, but a person with a bad back and neck should not dance like that. All in al it was a great night of friends that have seen me go through this past year, and understood my tears when the clock struct 12.

Last edited by Bikerchick; 01-02-2013 at 08:14 AM..
Old 01-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #258
Blabbermouth!!!

<3
Old 01-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Is someon going to start a 2013 thread?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!

Maybe you want to????
Old 01-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #261
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
Maybe you want to????
nah, waiting on someone else to do so.. my new years resolution is to not take over--- I am a doer, so I plan on trying to not do. you know what I mean?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #262
Blabbermouth!!!

yup gotcha
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #263
Blabbermouth!!!

morning all !

Misty , was just playing about Rocco, I'm sure he does love the snow ....smart dog ! And yes, this time of year extra cash is good
Christina - funny , you overdid it,huh ? Hope you had fun !
Lory - I'm sure your friends did understand..... glad you had fun dancing, I love to dance.

DS2 and GF came over and went to a friends last night - then came back here to eat and sleep ;(

DS1 brought Shelby over yesterday ( spur of the moment, her Momma said she could come on the weekend ) and then he went to where DS2 was to visit with friends too...... guess he and DIL were arguing. She has been acting very strange last few months, very grouchy toward all of us...... guess joining the "working world" isn't as easy as she thought it would be.

Cold and drizzly here today. DS2 said he would text me and meet me to get Shelby back. Fixing to lay down with her for a nap ( hopefully I won't fall asleep too )

TTYL !
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #264
Deb
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb
Happy New Year Everyone
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #265
Blabbermouth!!!